Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: I feel she'd dislike him due to his inability to adapt to the situation properly. This might just be how I view it, but rather than taking the hits that life swings like the rest of us, he presses the redo button to put it in his favor. Obviously he wants to do good with what he can do, I just think he has problems accepting things and moving on. Which makes sense, given his environment and the fact that he's a teenager.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qOUo9xAK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-25T19:35:07.737+0000) > > I feel she'd dislike him due to his inability to adapt to the situation properly. This might just be how I view it, but rather than taking the hits that life swings like the rest of us, he presses the redo button to put it in his favor. > > Obviously he wants to do good with what he can do, I just think he has problems accepting things and moving on. Which makes sense, given his environment and the fact that he's a teenager. the fact that he can literaly overwrite most of his mistakes helps too.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: We're working a feature that allows players to restart a game if a player fails to connect. No penalties for players except for the leaver/AFKer. No ETA on when it's done, we're working on it along with the new Champ Select project.
> [{quoted}](name=Lyte,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=BNyn3GxJ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-10-26T05:00:14.891+0000) > > We're working a feature that allows players to restart a game if a player fails to connect. No penalties for players except for the leaver/AFKer. > > No ETA on when it's done, we're working on it along with the new Champ Select project. Then how about instead of producing CG's and skins for worlds you actually unfuck game balance, client stability, and THIS PROBLEM so for once you are the community centered company you claim to be.
Rioter Comments
CppL (EUW)
: How is he 1 shoting you when your last game was 5 months ago??
> [{quoted}](name=CppL,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YOERMn3O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-21T06:46:10.856+0000) > > How is he 1 shoting you when your last game was 5 months ago?? just because he isnt top tier OP doesnt mean he isnt OP. That'd be like saying old yasuo was balanced balanced because zed was in LCS.
Rioter Comments
: @Riot: Any ETA on the Tribunal?
Last time they instated the tribunal The game went from a free to play/try to win to an social justice warrior tumbletard battleground for who could play professional victim the best. I miss league when it was a competitive game and not an online child day care center.
Brascus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t1dfAJfE,comment-id=00000001000200000000,timestamp=2015-10-11T07:11:26.158+0000) > > what part of "endure the pain with no gain" do you not get? That's part of it, sometimes you give it your all and it's not enough. Time to hit the gym.
> [{quoted}](name=Brascus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t1dfAJfE,comment-id=000000010002000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-11T07:32:17.242+0000) > > That's part of it, sometimes you give it your all and it's not enough. Time to hit the gym. Normals should be the gym, not fucking ranked. Learn some empathy sadist.
Rioter Comments
Brascus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t1dfAJfE,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2015-10-11T06:28:14.870+0000) > > and the reason the community is so shit is because we are forced to endure the pain 10 out of 10 times because people like you have no consideration for others. No pain no gain
> [{quoted}](name=Brascus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t1dfAJfE,comment-id=0000000100020000,timestamp=2015-10-11T06:39:29.705+0000) > > No pain no gain what part of "endure the pain with no gain" do you not get?
planters (NA)
: Please explain to me in detail how this patch is worse than any other worlds patch in terms of balance. Are there OP champions? yes kind of like how in season 3 zed kassadin ahri fizz were all perma pick and ban. or how season 4 had twitch kog yasuo and trist in almost every single game. Sure morde is disgusting, gangplank is oppressive and Darius is penta-dunking everything, but when it comes right down to it I have seen relatively little reason to say it has made the worst worlds yet. In fact, there have been 63 unique picks during this worlds making that strategic diversity thing actually somewhat true. Did riot fail to balance the juggernauts? unquestioningly. Did it have a HEAVY impact. Yes it did. Do these two things immediately make things bad. Nope. Why? because league has lacked decent balance since the first day i started playing in season 3 and I can honestly say, with all these unbalanced factors at work teams are being forced to consider their decisions a lot more heavily than they used to. This led to the massive power in pick and ban phase. I will in no means defend the juggernaut patches as being balanced, but from a spectator point of view I dont see how this has made worlds worse to watch so please give me some decent reason making it the worst patch ever.
> [{quoted}](name=planters,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Q5Y6fgA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-10T02:32:18.332+0000) > > Please explain to me in detail how this patch is worse than any other worlds patch in terms of balance. > > Are there OP champions? yes > kind of like how in season 3 zed kassadin ahri fizz were all perma pick and ban. > or how season 4 had twitch kog yasuo and trist in almost every single game. > Sure morde is disgusting, gangplank is oppressive and Darius is penta-dunking everything, but when it comes right down to it I have seen relatively little reason to say it has made the worst worlds yet. In fact, there have been 63 unique picks during this worlds making that strategic diversity thing actually somewhat true. > > Did riot fail to balance the juggernauts? unquestioningly. > Did it have a HEAVY impact. Yes it did. Do these two things immediately make things bad. Nope. Why? because league has lacked decent balance since the first day i started playing in season 3 and I can honestly say, with all these unbalanced factors at work teams are being forced to consider their decisions a lot more heavily than they used to. This led to the massive power in pick and ban phase. I will in no means defend the juggernaut patches as being balanced, but from a spectator point of view I dont see how this has made worlds worse to watch so please give me some decent reason making it the worst patch ever. How about how the game is now a brute force challenge instead of a strategic battle. Games are won and lost by mistakes more than anything, with the current attitude bieng that everytime you die there was something you chose NOT to do.
Brascus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Quil Evrything,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t1dfAJfE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-09T18:01:06.738+0000) > > no, it does actually mean something. > If your TEAM score is 0 and 5 in the first 5 minutes, its highly probably that your team sucks and you're gonna lose. > > yeah, 1 time out of 10, you might pull off a comeback. > But here's the thing: most of us sane people DONT WANT TO PLAY THOSE OTHER 9 GAMES. It's not worth suffering through 9 games of agony, and hours of wasted life, just to maybe see that 1 comback. > > > So dont be a pissy brat; be a team player, let the team surrender, and stop torturing the poor noobs. That's the reason you'll lose 9/10 games because you never put the effort in 90% of the time
> [{quoted}](name=Brascus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t1dfAJfE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-10-09T18:13:57.806+0000) > > That's the reason you'll lose 9/10 games because you never put the effort in 90% of the time and the reason the community is so shit is because we are forced to endure the pain 10 out of 10 times because people like you have no consideration for others.
: Trolling because one of your allies is going off-meta is so much worse than just meta breaking
funny how this didnt used to be a thing. People would just dodge. Then the tribunal happened...
: Haha, you never know! Got any good ideas? :3
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=AUrGZaRx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-08T23:01:14.550+0000) > > Haha, you never know! Got any good ideas? :3 Can we get low level balanced, bots using player accounts, champion balance, and the new player experience unfucked before more useless cosmetics?
: The Roughest League Game I've Ever Had (and why being nice and forgiving is important)
Your "be nice and forgiving or get perma banned" attitude is what removed Dunky from league. Congrats 4funners, you trashed the game.
Rioter Comments
: Its not the bottom 5% for punishment. Maybe 5% do not get rewards like the free skin or the new icon. The bottom .1% are the ones that get banned and maybe the bot 1% get restrictions.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaosu Desu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=To72ooBN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-30T10:29:01.863+0000) > > Its not the bottom 5% for punishment. Maybe 5% do not get rewards like the free skin or the new icon. > > The bottom .1% are the ones that get banned and maybe the bot 1% get restrictions. I have my confidence numbers provided by Riot are false. They've done it before if I remember correctly.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
mvargus (NA)
: Really, then I didn't play 2 ranked games last night I guess. Won the first and then lost the second in a fight that drove me nuts due to the way it played out. But I also don't take this game more seriously than it deserves. I play it for fun and to compete. I don't live or die based on one game or even my current rank. In the real world my rank means nothing. It's not going to get me a raise or get the barista at my local Starbucks to reduce the price of their burnt stale coffee. And I didn't say the top laner had no right to be upset. I said that his demand that others report a player were a violation of the summoners Code. Which is something Riot employees have said. They consider it a form of bullying (it is) and want people to refrain from doing it. I also didn't say that there wasn't a problem. I noted that the whole team probably was upset, but it appears that the other 3 players just took it as a "things happen" event and tried their best. Which is the right way to go about the game in that situation, because things do happen and the game goes on regardless.
> [{quoted}](name=mvargus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jROuVx86,comment-id=000400070000,timestamp=2015-06-03T15:46:59.927+0000) > > Really, then I didn't play 2 ranked games last night I guess. Won the first and then lost the second in a fight that drove me nuts due to the way it played out. > > But I also don't take this game more seriously than it deserves. I play it for fun and to compete. I don't live or die based on one game or even my current rank. In the real world my rank means nothing. It's not going to get me a raise or get the barista at my local Starbucks to reduce the price of their burnt stale coffee. > > And I didn't say the top laner had no right to be upset. I said that his demand that others report a player were a violation of the summoners Code. Which is something Riot employees have said. They consider it a form of bullying (it is) and want people to refrain from doing it. > > I also didn't say that there wasn't a problem. I noted that the whole team probably was upset, but it appears that the other 3 players just took it as a "things happen" event and tried their best. Which is the right way to go about the game in that situation, because things do happen and the game goes on regardless. again, because silence of the lambs is how we solve all our problems right? Toplaner should have as much right to ask for everyone to report the feeder as the feeder has every right to deny he was feeding in the first place. Contrary to belief, it takes more than 1 report for anything to happen. else, over 3/4ths of the community would be banned daily due to auto reporting and such.
mvargus (NA)
: I'd like to point out that there are rules on what your account could have been reported for. Offensive Language? - I hope your 6 year old wasn't typing anything offensive, even if they knew how to chat Verbal Abuse? - not something your 6 year old was likely to do again, how well can they spell words Negative Attitude? - sounds like your 6 year old was just having fun copying what you do, I doubt they showed any attitude. Intentional Feeding? - always a tough call. You didn't watch the play so you couldn't say. --- Most likely the report should have been for "unskilled player" which would have been an honest statement. What it sounds like is that when you had to leave the team realized there was a problem, and most of them while probably unhappy accepted that "things happen." Your 6 year old tried, but couldn't play at the skill level necessary. But the top laner rather than manning up and sucking it in decided to try to drag the other team into reporting you. WHICH IS A MAJOR VIOLATION OF THE EULA!!!!! The top laner was violating the entire Summoner's Code which quite clearly states that asking people to report someone should always be reported. Worse, he was dragging additional people into a discussion they didn't want to deal with. I personally HATE having someone say "report X for Y". I usually can't see what they are saying, and for me intentional feeding requires that you run down mid and directly into an enemy champ multiple times. Someone who is trying hard and struggling might get me to report for "unskilled" but that report doesn't do much, so I usually leave it alone. Sorry, but to me what happened was your 6 year old saved you from a "leaving game/AFK" report and the top laner's own bad attitude got him reported. The system actually worked close to how its supposed to, unless you consider the fact that your 6 year old sharing the account should get it banned outright, but since all they did was sit down at the computer when you were called away, its impossible to prove that.
> [{quoted}](name=mvargus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jROuVx86,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-06-02T20:04:11.119+0000) > > I'd like to point out that there are rules on what your account could have been reported for. > > Offensive Language? - I hope your 6 year old wasn't typing anything offensive, even if they knew how to chat > > Verbal Abuse? - not something your 6 year old was likely to do again, how well can they spell words > > Negative Attitude? - sounds like your 6 year old was just having fun copying what you do, I doubt they showed any attitude. > > Intentional Feeding? - always a tough call. You didn't watch the play so you couldn't say. > > --- > > Most likely the report should have been for "unskilled player" which would have been an honest statement. > > What it sounds like is that when you had to leave the team realized there was a problem, and most of them while probably unhappy accepted that "things happen." Your 6 year old tried, but couldn't play at the skill level necessary. But the top laner rather than manning up and sucking it in decided to try to drag the other team into reporting you. > > WHICH IS A MAJOR VIOLATION OF THE EULA!!!!! The top laner was violating the entire Summoner's Code which quite clearly states that asking people to report someone should always be reported. Worse, he was dragging additional people into a discussion they didn't want to deal with. I personally HATE having someone say "report X for Y". I usually can't see what they are saying, and for me intentional feeding requires that you run down mid and directly into an enemy champ multiple times. Someone who is trying hard and struggling might get me to report for "unskilled" but that report doesn't do much, so I usually leave it alone. > > > Sorry, but to me what happened was your 6 year old saved you from a "leaving game/AFK" report and the top laner's own bad attitude got him reported. > > The system actually worked close to how its supposed to, unless you consider the fact that your 6 year old sharing the account should get it banned outright, but since all they did was sit down at the computer when you were called away, its impossible to prove that. because silence of the lambs is how we solve our problems. if no one complains then everything is fixed right?
: why can you not play for fun and try to win?
> [{quoted}](name=Wickedfates,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJUVYnEW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-03T14:03:38.391+0000) > > why can you not play for fun and try to win? My issue is my would be teammates no understanding the latter part of your statement.
: If you can't have fun, then you probably aren't playing the right game. There is no reason you can't both have fun and play to win, unless you're a sore loser. Which you are, seeing how your only posts are daily complaints about your losses.
> [{quoted}](name=Valkyrie Witch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJUVYnEW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-03T14:04:57.017+0000) > > If you can't have fun, then you probably aren't playing the right game. There is no reason you can't both have fun and play to win, unless you're a sore loser. Which you are, seeing how your only posts are daily complaints about your losses. because having fun all on your own at the expense of 4 others is a well thought out plan for a fun community that totally won't hate each other...ohwait...
kJs (OCE)
: That's pretty sad. But I think this scenario is quite 'isolated'. Only idiots wouldn't report a 1/17/1 ADC. That goes beyond the bounds of logic.
> [{quoted}](name=kJs,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jROuVx86,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-02T19:36:18.509+0000) > > That's pretty sad. > But I think this scenario is quite 'isolated'. Only idiots wouldn't report a 1/17/1 ADC. That goes beyond the bounds of logic. If by isolated you mean the entire community would follow this example to the letter, then sure.
Rioter Comments
: Sorry, but if our top laner feeds the enemy {{champion:122}} 7 kills, its beyond saving. Cause if I gank it will just turn into a garunteed double kill for him. I'd rather salvage the other lanes and get them ahead.
> [{quoted}](name=Maximum Zilean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bBLGEL8B,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-06-03T02:36:54.057+0000) > > Sorry, but if our top laner feeds the enemy {{champion:122}} 7 kills, its beyond saving. Cause if I gank it will just turn into a garunteed double kill for him. I'd rather salvage the other lanes and get them ahead. clearly because ganking before your toplaner dies 7 times far beyond the capacity of a normal player. I mean shit it almost like the jungler is suppose to play PvE for 20 minutes and then get autocarried by the lanes.
Rioter Comments
: Keep stalking my posts kid. This isn't about me bud. You're the one who made the crying thread (which is literally what I just told you, reading comprehension much?) I'm not crying I'm just letting you know what you are and what the community thinks of you. Don't like it? Gtfo :D Riot agrees with me. Which is pretty much all that matters. GG NO RE
> [{quoted}](name=Surr20plz,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ZoanytGW,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-06-01T18:27:55.181+0000) > > Keep stalking my posts kid. > > This isn't about me bud. You're the one who made the crying thread (which is literally what I just told you, reading comprehension much?) I'm not crying I'm just letting you know what you are and what the community thinks of you. > > Don't like it? Gtfo :D > > Riot agrees with me. Which is pretty much all that matters. > > GG > > NO RE we shall see
Anidan (NA)
: The sad part is that when Riot made good on what they said about Fizz by shifting his design to be "more damage by staying in your face rather than upfront burst" he was declared broken then, too. I'm thinking people just don't like Fizz regardless of what Riot does or says about him. His mobility at least made sense in the context of a fighter, what with his entire kit looking like it was outright designed for high mobility and being in their face fairly often. That said, before he was turned back into a burst assassin, he could have used his numbers toned down a little and I think most people would've been fine with him. Other than, y'know, people that just plain hate Fizz' existence in the first place. But they're going to hate him no matter what, so it's not like you need to base anything around their opinion, just like no one should base any ideas about Kalista on my opinion of her. My idea being outright deletion.
just remove the missing health based damage and suddenly fezz is balanced and fun to play against. imagine that.
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E9ZlLInf,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T23:47:37.831+0000) > > meanwhile only 39 ranked games played EVER and 52% less normal played despite having an entire season to get ahead of me. I mean shit, If I didn't know any better, you literally go out of your way to make everyone more toxic than you already are. Meanwhile you've run out of lies, Straw Mans, Red Herrings, and Ad Hominems to use.
only been giving what I've received in kind, especially considering YOU started this entire argument.
: ***
wow....you actually went there.... you ran out of ways to prove your superiority to the point where you had to start bringing real life on here. guess what, this is the internet, and as such NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR EGO OR YOUR EMOTIONAL ISSUES. You dont see me crying about my life struggles, nor do you see me using this game as an escape. This is a game, and you can't handle being worse than someone who isn't a pillar of society then go find a different game. I mean shit, this is coming from a guy blatantly stated he knew everything about ranked cause he had a few friends in plat, that he played ranked enough to know it despite only playing aram AND ONLY WHEN CALLED OUT ON IT he starts playing teambuilder to mix it up, then cries about how inconsistent his opponents are before even checking the integrity of himself. I mean shit practically every post I make is a new argument against you while you LITERALLY respond to every single one with "waaah toxic troll baddie get banned leaver" to the point where I can literally run this argument myself considering how shallow you've acted. How bout responding with something other than copy pasting your own posts this time? Creativity would do you good, but I understand if actualy thought is too much for you to handle. I mean shit this isnt even going into your thread splitting in a feeble attempt to get in the last word without retribution.
Nørse (NA)
: Did you really just try to say "I'm gold 5, get on my level or STFU?" Gold 5 plays worse than Silver 1-3. Seeing as I am well above your level of play. their analysis of you is spot on. If you couldn't carry the game with the lead you had, then you didn't deserve to win. If you didn't roam to snowball other lanes, you didn't deserve to win. Your delayed BF killed your mid game damage potential. Getting ganked by an enemy roam isn't that laners fault, you should have both river ramps warded with that gold income you had early.
in all cases of little authority vs no authority, little authority always wins. that's my argument. do I leave games, play poorly, and otherwise do everything that professional players no longer do? yes, of course I do. I'm not a professional gamer. Meanwhile armchair generals like you an baits crying about how we arent "following the 6 pillars of character"...ohwait we're not at childaycare center levels yet.....being nice to each other every waking moment on the internet and how it's "toxifying our community". I mean the fact that you cant even say it's turning our community to shit speaks so much about where the real problem lies. you cant admit you people are the soul source of the automated ban systems in place today, yet you defend it by saying "look, we've deleted everyone who ever complained, therefore we solved the problem right guys?" you realize that one if not the greatest thing about the internet is how open it is? are you intolerant, stupid, or otherwise abnormal? you can be on the internet as nothing less than a commoner. I mean really with "fight me IRL" act you got going your making yourself a bigger clown than I could ever be professionally.
: You want to play to win bro? Why don't you go to the gym and join an offline team. This is a video game and internet tough guys who want to talk shit behind keyboards aren't welcome. If you're not there to say it in person and see the real life consequences of acting like a shitbird then you don't get to act like one in your ninja turtle jammies safe in Daddy's office chair. Got it? Good.
internet tuff guy telling others to not be an internet tough guy ....you do see the contradiction in that right?
: > [{quoted}](name=Valkyrie Witch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E9ZlLInf,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-26T12:55:12.528+0000) > > Guys don't pay any attention to him lol. He's well known for blaming everything on his team and League matchmaking. He doesn't actually value your opinion no matter how right you might be, because he think he's faultless. > > http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/587/589/c26.png ^ This, just go look at op's posting history, he's been chat restricted constantly for flaming, he's afk at lvl 1-5 in fountain, rage quit at lvl 1 before minions have even spawned let alone before the barrier guarding fountain has dropped. He's sated that Riot is out to get him with it's matchmaking and all his opponents are always Challenger while his teammates are all Gold/silvers (lies as his history shows). He even made a thread stating he was going to ruin ranked games because the community doesn't care(basically the community doesn't care to hear his lies and whining and raging). http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/WVNb6kV7-guess-i-should-just-start-ruining-poeples-games?show=flat Great example as well as one below. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/s0I5QsbY-rigged-matchmaking-continues
meanwhile only 39 ranked games played EVER and 52% less normal played despite having an entire season to get ahead of me. I mean shit, If I didn't know any better, you literally go out of your way to make everyone more toxic than you already are.
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=BvErb2td,comment-id=01e400000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T17:53:16.723+0000) > > are you really insisting that EVERYTHING is always my fault? do I need to remind you of this glorious line: > > "I've never queue dodged because I didn't like the other teams champs or my team comp or didn't get the role/lane I wanted like you" -YOU > > You have NEVER played ranked, you NEVER WILL play ranked, nor will you ever UNDERSTAND ranked so stop trying to act like you know what your talking about when you are literally crying for more attention than an emo chick on facebook. Go play ranked, Achieve an actual rank to prove it, THEN come talk to me about "fun". You dont talk about "fun" then hope it works out the same in your head. I mean shit, you write stuff like: > > "I pity you now at the sight of someone who's ego is so vast that he refuses to accept that not only can he not lie his way out of it anymore but continues to go out of his way to blame someone else to try and deflect from those facts." -YOU > > and yet here you are crying about how YOU are NEVER AT FAULT for anything and EVERYONE ELSE IS ALWAYS AT FAULT FOR EVERYTHING. Does that not sound familiar? I mean shit, your ego's so inflated there isn't anything else you can see. I mean fuck dude, you respond with lines like "Riot's shown the data and you can't try and lie and twist your way out anymore." and yet you refuse to admit that data is driven and provided by 4fun dunning kruegers like you which inherently biases the data against me. You can always see if there's light because light causes you to see. It's just as bad that you spend every comment crying about how "toxic" and bad everyone is yet we're the toxic ones, or can you actually Quote the last time you said "I'm not that good"? or how bout "I make mistakes"? Are you really still trying the Straw Man that's never worked yet, yep that's exactly what you're doing. I've stated that you raging is causing your issues and then your lying as well but lets not let the facts enter the conversation when your talking. Oh and since you want to try and lie why not try and lie your way out this one troll. Oh look ranked match history on my account, so I guess that means all your lies and outrageous statements are completely and utterly false. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24637539#ranked-stats So what now lying toxic troll, I've exposed everyone of your lies now as have others and yet here we are with you still trying to lie your way out of this tangled web of lies. So come on smart guy, use that troll ego of yours to try and come up with some more new failed insults that won't ever work. The truth of the matter is everyone in the community can now see you for the lying troll you are and how toxic you are in games, you rage quit, afk, troll in base and flame your teammates. You can't lie your way out any longer troll nor can you try and keep making me the excuse for you being a jerk.
well if there werent thread limiters you'd be able to read this where it was origionaly posted so lets hope it stick shere: 39 ranked games and still no rank......really? ONLY 15 games won in season 3, not even a high enough rank to last.....and yet you insist you are the expert on ranked play. now please, check my match history. oh look, I have a rank, in fact I've had one since season 4 when I created this account and....I HAVE MORE FUCKING WINS IN NORMAL 5v5 THAN YOU. AND YOU'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE A FULL FUCKING SEASON BEFORE ME. I mean shit, 1/3rd less time and 52%-ish percent more games than you played IN NORMAL FUCKING Q. that's not even going into how desolate your ranked stats are. Since you're too scared to play ranked and prove that you actually know what your talking about, we only see 10 games, out of which some are still howling abyss further diluting your credibility. Now dont go doing what you claim I do, denying everything and resorting to lies, I mean shit you've already started with this "I played ranked enough to have authority when talking about it's community and play" when YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED NORMAL Q as much as me. This is why i labeled you a 4funner and tried to moved on, but then you came clammering in every thread going "but I played ranked 39 times with a 39% winrate so clearly I know everything about rift in all games modes". then claiming shit like "look his match history is public" while you still continue to drown yours in ARAM and team builder, which btw you didn't start playing teambuilder until I brought up the fact that your knowledge on 5v5 let alone ranked is about as cold and empty as the howling abyss. but go ahead, keep flaunting the fact that I'm not a perfect player, that I'm a human being learning to do better in a game while you keep circle jerking in your 2yearold kingpin. Keep driving this game into a fucking child daycare center while you're at it, we'll see how you react when your own autoban systems hit you. I mean shit just check out dunky he literally typed doodoohead once and BOOM, insta chat locks. The system is so fucking automated that Riot staff are completely oblivious to what's banned or not thanks to egotistical ass clowns like you. as you like to say, the stats don't lie, and as far as the stats go despite my feeding, leaving, and "toxic" play I know FAR more about this game than you ever will within the next year. And that is a fact. inb4 you go crying to your "platnum friends" for a questionnaire you couldn't even answer.
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ZoanytGW,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T18:35:31.060+0000) > > exept, Riot and I dont know what your talking about considering nothing close to ranked play has ever been recorded on your profile so....you were saying? > really for someone so high and upity you shouldnt be these easy to catch out. Wait so what's this then? Oh i guess ranked games have been recorded on my account, so guess what that makes you a lying troll yet again. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24637539#ranked-stats Really for someone so uppity and so high with the superiority complex you shouldn't be so easy to catch out like all your other lies.
Please refer to the other comment about how LITTLE you played and ranked compared to me, and as such, how much more of a dunning kruger than me you are.
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=BvErb2td,comment-id=0187000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T17:41:35.081+0000) > > "I had this happen in my promos before where my ADC never connected and i was Sona bot and our jungler had to try and cover me and they had Cait/Raka I believe. It didn't go to well and while my ADC eventually did connect Time Warner ftl it was too far gone to make a difference. I wasn't mad at the ADC since his internet had been fine all day and he'd been playing matches before no problem." -YOU > > what ranked game was this? cause sure as fuck isn't in your profile OR lolking. OH look, Your lying EVEN HARDER THAN I AM. > > "you're the toxic jerk...You rage quit when you don't get your way...You afk in base...You flame your teammates...You sure are a bad troll I mean you're so obvious about it that's it's pathetic now...How is it kissing ass stating a fact... who complains about butthurt pussies in game"-YOU > > see I can copy pasterino random red herrings like you, and I dont even need match history. > > Nice how you couldn't rebuttal the 10 points though. Thats probably the closest thing to an admission that you've become what you despite that we'll ever get to see. Really I should start copying all this shit so when you get auto banned for having "fun" with your "freinds" I can pasterino this to remind you. YOU are the problem worst kind of problem cause you can't stand any other problem being worse than you, and as such, you would rather ban said "worse" problem than solve it. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24637539#ranked-stats Wait what's that ranked game sin my match history troll, why yes it is so there goes yet another one of your troll lies and Straw Man Arguments.
39 ranked games and still no rank......really? ONLY 15 games won in season 3, not even a high enough rank to last.....and yet you insist you are the expert on ranked play. now please, check my match history. oh look, I have a rank, in fact I've had one since season 4 when I created this account and....I HAVE MORE FUCKING WINS IN NORMAL 5v5 THAN YOU. AND YOU'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE A FULL FUCKING SEASON BEFORE ME. I mean shit, 1/3rd less time and 52%-ish percent more games than you played IN NORMAL FUCKING Q. that's not even going into how desolate your ranked stats are. Since you're too scared to play ranked and prove that you actually know what your talking about, we only see 10 games, out of which some are still howling abyss further diluting your credibility. Now dont go doing what you claim I do, denying everything and resorting to lies, I mean shit you've already started with this "I played ranked enough to have authority when talking about it's community and play" when YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED NORMAL Q as much as me. This is why i labeled you a 4funner and tried to moved on, but then you came clammering in every thread going "but I played ranked 39 times with a 39% winrate so clearly I know everything about rift in all games modes". then claiming shit like "look his match history is public" while you still continue to drown yours in ARAM and team builder, which btw you didn't start playing teambuilder until I brought up the fact that your knowledge on 5v5 let alone ranked is about as cold and empty as the howling abyss. but go ahead, keep flaunting the fact that I'm not a perfect player, that I'm a human being learning to do better in a game while you keep circle jerking in your 2yearold kingpin. Keep driving this game into a fucking child daycare center while you're at it, we'll see how you react when your own autoban systems hit you. I mean shit just check out dunky he literally typed doodoohead once and BOOM, insta chat locks. The system is so fucking automated that Riot staff are completely oblivious to what's banned or not thanks to egotistical ass clowns like you. as you like to say, the stats don't lie, and as far as the stats go despite my feeding, leaving, and "toxic" play I know FAR more about this game than you ever will within the next year. And that is a fact. inb4 you go crying to your "platnum friends" for a questionnaire you couldn't even answer.
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=BvErb2td,comment-id=0187000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T17:41:35.081+0000) > > "I had this happen in my promos before where my ADC never connected and i was Sona bot and our jungler had to try and cover me and they had Cait/Raka I believe. It didn't go to well and while my ADC eventually did connect Time Warner ftl it was too far gone to make a difference. I wasn't mad at the ADC since his internet had been fine all day and he'd been playing matches before no problem." -YOU > > what ranked game was this? cause sure as fuck isn't in your profile OR lolking. OH look, Your lying EVEN HARDER THAN I AM. > **Pathetic, simply pathetic since as Riot knows i'm telling the truth but just because you can't see it you still try and troll.** > "you're the toxic jerk...You rage quit when you don't get your way...You afk in base...You flame your teammates...You sure are a bad troll I mean you're so obvious about it that's it's pathetic now...How is it kissing ass stating a fact... who complains about butthurt pussies in game"-YOU > **Truth, nice try and taking my comments from another post in reply to someone else who stated those things out of context, but hey we've come to expect that from you the lying troll.** > see I can copy pasterino random red herrings like you, and I dont even need match history. **So you can post more Red Herrings than you already do so what? It just proves you're so desperate to deflect from the fact you're a lying toxic troll that you'll do anything now. **> > Nice how you couldn't rebuttal the 10 points though. Thats probably the closest thing to an admission that you've become what you despite that we'll ever get to see. Really I should start copying all this shit so when you get auto banned for having "fun" with your "freinds" I can pasterino this to remind you. YOU are the problem worst kind of problem cause you can't stand any other problem being worse than you, and as such, you would rather ban said "worse" problem than solve it. Yeah nice try but you fail again, I've posted multiple points but yet again facts and logic and truth can't be in any of your postings because hey that's mean you'd have to admit even more that' you're a lying toxic troll. Oh and you'll be waiting a long time before I'm banned troll since unlike you i don't act like a raging 2 year old in game. The Ad Hominem Attack failed miserably yet again, aren't you tired of the troll responses that fail so miserably anymore?
This coming from a guy who literally states "I've never queue dodged because I didn't like the other teams champs or my team comp or didn't get the role/lane I wanted like you" as if it's something smart or reinforced how competitive a player he is by how little he cares about actually playing the game..... I mean shit, Last I checked 2 yearold have simple minds, they don't actually try to compete and show skill, nor do they compete for rank. The world is as simple as the word fun much like how you play the game currently. Just like a 2 year old however should your "fun" be disrupted in any manner cause someone wanted to actually win for once and suddenly "waaaaah feeder troll game leaver ban deserving toxic" comes spewing out of your mouth. Meanwhile, to prevent any form of retribution, you fill your game history with Aram and team builder, game modes specifically built for fun and not for competition. I mean shit you want to talk about ad hominems your the one who started this whole "who's acting like a 2 year old" thing yourself. oh but that would mean your fault for once in your life.....shocking isn't it....
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ZoanytGW,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T14:55:17.842+0000) > > have you played ranked yet? no? continue to be just as toxic as I am. I'm sure that'll solve your problems. Ah but I've played ranked on this account as Riot and you know well but hey if lying and Ad Hominems keep your bruised ego afloat so be it, it just makes you look that much worse.
exept, Riot and I dont know what your talking about considering nothing close to ranked play has ever been recorded on your profile so....you were saying? really for someone so high and upity you shouldnt be these easy to catch out.
: ***
meanwhile powerbaits, rank: unranked Ranked matchs: 0 you were saying? or are you literally insisting a rager, feeder, and game leaver is a better player than you? are you sure thats the argument you want to make right now?
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=BvErb2td,comment-id=01e4000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T16:46:57.019+0000) > > oh here we go again with the vanity. > > "I'm too perfect of a person to ever be wrong about anything. If I'm not showered by praise every 5 seconds for how perfect I am, your reported for being toxic. should you even think about saying anything unkind to me, you should be banned" -YOU **Ooh nice Straw Man and lies all at once, you failed yet again. Show me where I ever stated that but wait you can't because guess what you know it's yet more lies from you. It's simply pathetic how far you've gone to lie to try and deflect from the simple fact it's your toxic behavior causing all your issues.** > > Remind me, which of us can't hear the words "you're a bad player" and can't respond with "probably true", because It's not me. Yes, I blame my team for the mistakes they make, why shouldn't I? Yes, I play competitively, not JUST for fun like your 2 year old mindset. Yes, I am imperfect, as such I am prone to mistakes and imperfections. Where's your admissions of your humanity? where's the part where you say, "hey I'm a player too". wheres the part where you say "look, heres my rank, heres my ranked matches, here's the parts where I never fed/left/trolled/was never rude. I mean shit with prim and proper you act I would think absence of proof is not proof of absence would be a basic concept for you. Yet you insist your lack of ranked matches, or any ideological understanding of competitive gaming at all, somehow makes you not only an expert but a superior human being. Does that really sound like the honorary member of the competitive league community to you? > **That'd be you, the person that blames everyone else and says it's never your fault despite you afking/rage quitting constantly or doing horrible while your teammates carry you. Oh that was a really bad attempt at insulting me and you failed miserably, care to try again. Oh so now you're imperfect after being caught lying repeatedly, well a little late to try that troll excuse since the proverbial genie is out of the bottle now. Do you really have to be so pathetic as to try that Red Herring and Straw Man that's already gone nowhere for you before? Well apparently you do so lets point out to you yet again. The data is easily shown in the game client as has been pointed out to you by many people. Oh and as far as the admissions of humanity geez there's tons on the forums where I've admitted i blow up occasionally too but heaven forbid you actually let the truth get i the way of yet more of your lies.** > cause all you type about is how much farther in the sky your imaginary throne is in the kingdom of toddlers and how sad it makes you that people aren't as simple as you. Odd though that you cry about people who complain the game is broken/imbalanced and prefer to ban those complainers when you get to complain about how people don't constantly reinforce your hubris, and as such, this community is toxic. How you have to cry about how imperfect everyone is compared to you yet you can't even risk showing a ranked match for how shit it might, and I stress the might, make you look, let alone you taking up ranked as your main form of play. > **Haahaha, you really are sad, so sad in fact you'd make up something so childish to try and insult me with. I mean come on you claim to be an adult but resort to that. I've never once cried about anything on here as you well know but hey lets not stop you from lying more if it soothes your ego. You're so pathetically apparent that you can't even lie plausibly or troll plausibly anymore. I won't even bother with the rest of that troll paragraph it's so pathetic. The truth of the matter is it's not broken it's your attitude that is.** > so tell me, between me, a person who admits his faults but still asks for improvement, as someone who is willing to not only receive but also give criticism, someone who does more than just "push button receive fun" in game, and you, a 2 year old who thinks everyone who isn't inflating his ego so it can be twice the size of draven's is "toxic" and "unfun for the competitive community WHICH YOU DON'T EVEN PARTAKE IN", a person who honestly thinks that having manners earns you more wins in a competitive game CONTRARY TO EVERY OTHER COMPETITIVE GAME IN EXISTENCE, and who powertrips over the automated systems at the expense of others LIKE YOU thanks to false positives of said fully automated systems just so you can see the people who try to do more with the game get stomped out of existence for not making you feel like a god every time you log in. I mean shit the fact that you are literally begging Riot to mass ban a partial of your own type of player base just so you can exterminate with extreme prejudice everyone who plays ranked but isn't challenger really portrays your true interests in this game. Wait you're now admitting your faults yet for the last 5 + months you've been blaming Riot, your teammates, rigged matchmaking, your opponents all being Challenger, your opponent always being better, your teammates always feeding/afking/rage quitting despite you doing it more. You've suddenly asked for improvement yet for the past 5 months said you don't need to improve because it's not your fault. Oh please you're willing to receive criticism now well that's rich considering the past 5 months has been you deriding everyone who tried to give it to you all the while blaming Riot, matchmaking, teammates etc. You can try and use me as an excuse all you want but everyone's seen who the problem is and that's you. They've seen your lies, seen your toxicity, seen your ego, seen your hubris, seen you threaten to ruin ranked games because the community didn't care for your childish rantings. In fact your entire posting history is filled with you lying to make yourself look better and everyone and everything else the problem. I pity you now at the sight of someone who's ego is so vast that he refuses to accept that not only can he not lie his way out of it anymore but continues to go out of his way to blame someone else to try and deflect from those facts. You also can't refute anymore that you're the single constant here, you're the toxic person here in all your games, your toxicity causes you to lose games. Riot's shown the data and you can't try and lie and twist your way out anymore.
are you really insisting that EVERYTHING is always my fault? do I need to remind you of this glorious line: "I've never queue dodged because I didn't like the other teams champs or my team comp or didn't get the role/lane I wanted like you" -YOU You have NEVER played ranked, you NEVER WILL play ranked, nor will you ever UNDERSTAND ranked so stop trying to act like you know what your talking about when you are literally crying for more attention than an emo chick on facebook. Go play ranked, Achieve an actual rank to prove it, THEN come talk to me about "fun". You dont talk about "fun" then hope it works out the same in your head. I mean shit, you write stuff like: "I pity you now at the sight of someone who's ego is so vast that he refuses to accept that not only can he not lie his way out of it anymore but continues to go out of his way to blame someone else to try and deflect from those facts." -YOU and yet here you are crying about how YOU are NEVER AT FAULT for anything and EVERYONE ELSE IS ALWAYS AT FAULT FOR EVERYTHING. Does that not sound familiar? I mean shit, your ego's so inflated there isn't anything else you can see. I mean fuck dude, you respond with lines like "Riot's shown the data and you can't try and lie and twist your way out anymore." and yet you refuse to admit that data is driven and provided by 4fun dunning kruegers like you which inherently biases the data against me. You can always see if there's light because light causes you to see. It's just as bad that you spend every comment crying about how "toxic" and bad everyone is yet we're the toxic ones, or can you actually Quote the last time you said "I'm not that good"? or how bout "I make mistakes"?
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=BvErb2td,comment-id=01870000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T14:59:50.505+0000) > > "lol scrub get good you just suck and leave games" -YOU **Really show me where I ever said that, I've asked you to point that out countless times yet you still have never done so because you know it's another one of your lies.** > > "leaver toxic feeder leaver" YOU **I've never called you a toxic feeder so yet another lie, I've stated the simple fact you've purposely left games which guess what makes you toxic. I know the truth and facts hurt you so much apparently you just can't stop yourself from lying and trolling more.** > > "stop being a toxic lever feeder jerk and get good" -YOU **Yet again another lie, aren't you done yet? ** > > yeah real intelligent and complex advice there....ohwait....see the pattern yet, and why i don't respect he opinion of you and your "feinds"? > **Oh you mean you've finally realized you've got no intelligent response and have to resort to more lies again? Yeah I do see the pattern, you constantly lying again like claiming all your opponents are always Challengers and you always have Golds/Silvers on your team. Yeah your match history clearly showed that was a total lie. Also no on here cares about your respect for our opinions since we all know you're just a lying toxic troll.** > And really, as much as you could "expose" my weaknesses, the fact that I don't hide them says just as much about me. Yes I am bad the game. yes I do not behave properly in every case. I'm human, sorry for being that. **Really is that the best you've come up with, Red Herrings again. You have lied and hid your failings claiming it's always your teammates fault, you lie about pretty much everything to try and hide that it's your own toxicity causing you to get punished. You're not sorry, if you were you'd stop with the troll bs and stop posting so much garbage repeatedly blasting the forums with new threads blaming Riot and everyone else for your toxicity. The troll victim complex ploy isn't going to work for you since there's way too much evidence that you only care about yourself and want to blame everyone else but yourself for everything. You've threatened to purposely ruin ranked games because the community didn't care for your bs. Yeah that shows us the real you, you're not the victim here.** > > machine powerbaits is so perfect at aram he never feels any emotion and understands every mechanic of the game, as such he uses such superiority to rain insults upon the lesser players who are more human than him. **Ah yes more Straw Mans, Red Herrings and Ad Hominem's all in another failed attempt to try and blame me for your own toxicity. Well guess what you've failed miserably yet again since I've never stated any of what you just claimed. Haven't you failed enough with these troll tactics yet to have learned they don't work? I mean seriously everyone here knows you're a toxic troll now.** > > no...if I am the sucky player....how do you portray yourself as not toxic considering I can see my behavior and chance it while you literally consider your insult fest "healthy league community behavior"? I mean it's not like an example of perfection like you would hold so much vanity you would intentionally commit to a wrong act now would you? > **Ah yes yet more of the same since I've unlike you never been chat restricted nor banned nor hit by Leaverbuster for doing all, the things you've done and yes I've played ranked and you know it. The community forums are for discussion and as such have more open rules for discussion unlike the game where people get stuck with you for at least 20 minutes and sometimes up to an hour. Also you fail yet again with that perfection insult that's so blatantly obviously a troll insult it falls flat on it's face.** > But for shits and giggles, lets go down the list: > > "I don't rage at my teammates in game like you do." -YOU **So the truth is now somehow bad, I merely stated a simple and concise fact and apparently your troll ego can't handle it.** > > or at least in any game you're brave enough to show. > **Oh here you go again with that troll tactic which has so spectacularly failed you yet again. We've discussed this repeatedly and you've seen my match history and and it shown to you by others but still claimed I only played Arams. You repeated this claim yet again in another few post today despite saying I've played Sr games in yet other thread as well. So which lie are you going to use now to try and troll your way out of your tangled web of lies?** > > > "I don't rage quit because I got counter picked or didn't get the champ/role/lane I wanted or because I'm doing badly or my teammates are."-YOU **Yes the truth and facts don't seem to agree with you do they, simple and concise facts that are truthful yet you can't seem to handle the truth. Why is it that you have no problem dishing out criticism but the moment anyone gives you a taste of your own medicine with facts and truth YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT?** > > Neither do i, I rage quit cause one of my teammates apparently thinks afk-ing for 10 minutes(more or less) is healthy league community conduct. oh your tunnel vision stopped you from seeing that didn't it? > Yet more lies or do I need to point this out yet again for you. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1795947902/210503520?tab=overview Your afk/rage quit game at level 5 where you had only 23 minions killed 0/0/0 score and the 1st blood wasn't given until 10:35 in a 20:49 long match. The lowest person on your team was your ADC at lvl 9 who obviously had a hard time because her jerk top rage quit and afk/'d in base whole game. That 1/0/0 Sion game where you were 2 levels lower than the next to people on your team including your support. How long did you afk in base before your team lost? Your support even had 600 gold more than you. That 0/0/0 Garen game where you never left the base until the game booted you at level 4. You didn't even have the balls to go top for even 1 second and try and fight, nope you had to be the total childish coward and bail because you didn't like the matchup. So much for being a tough guy because when it's not an easy game you don't want anything to do with it. Oh and lets not forget that 0/0/0 level 2 Vi game where you rage quit out without even doing anything other than sit in base raging. I'm sure it's because the other team was all Challenger and your teammates sucked. Oh wait they couldn't have sucked anymore than they could the example above since the game hadn't even begun before you wimped out and bailed on them. Oh look another 0/0/0 Garen game where you actually bought a hp gem and hp pot before leaving the game at level 1. That's obviously once again because the other team was Challenger and your teammates sucked before the fighting even started. > > > "I don't afk in base for any of the reasons above."-YOU > > again, in any game you're willing to show > > > > "I don't say that Riot is rigging matchmaking against me because I can't do well."-YOU > > nor do you do poor in any game you're willing to show, nor do you even play the gamemode I accuse of being rigged, yet you claim to be the all knower of said gamemode without having even touched it. > > > > "I don't lie about it and state that all my opponents are Challenger while my teammates are always only Gold/Silvers ."-YOU > > oh now, I wasn't 100% accurate with the facts, what a tragedy on the internet. A bad player doesn't fully understand why he's doing so bad, quick lets pile insults at him cause that'll sure motivate him to be a good community member. > where do you think I learned to be this way, HINT, I tend to send whatever I receive in kind unless properly provoked. > > > > "I've never been repeatedly chat restricted for being a jerk." -YOU > > I too can auto-ignore every teammate and never be chat restricted ever. Way to prove you never communicate with your teammates. meanwhile your forum behavior.... > > > > "I've never been chat restricted." -YOU > > considering the number of ways you can be chat restricted, I think this statement is redundant, but if helps settle your vanity that much more, sure. > > > > "I've never been hit by Leaverbuster for Leaving games." -YOU > > Nor do you ever play games worth leaving, I mean if you're in ARAM and team builder all day the games pretty much already won for you. > > > > "I'v never lost LP by being a jerk to my teammates and afking/rage quitting a game."-YOU > > Nor have you ever had LP so while valid on it's own it's pointless to state cause any player who's under lvl30 or, like you, never touched ranked can state the same. I assure you there are far worse people than you that can hold true to this statement. > > > > "I've never queue dodged because I didn't like the other teams champs or my team comp or didn't get the role/lane I wanted like you." -YOU > > Wow....I really didn't think you'd actually go out of your way to prove how little you understand what playing competitively actually is......I'm keeping this one. I mean skipping over the fact that clearly you have no concept of victory and aside from aram you don't even get to see your opposition....but still.... > > > > "I've never spammed the forums with hate threads blaming everyone else while claiming I'm perfect or great."-YOU > > Meanwhile "look at how perfect my match history of unranked is, how leaver free and feeder free it is, and how trash you are in comparison"........you were saying? > > > > "I've also never threatened to purposely ruin games let alone ranked games because the community doesn't care for my excuses for being a jerk in game." -YOU > > oh so being a jerk online is ok but being a jerk online isnt.......that makes real sense. Please refer to my "competitive play" comment above for further reference., also my "never lost LP" as well.
"I had this happen in my promos before where my ADC never connected and i was Sona bot and our jungler had to try and cover me and they had Cait/Raka I believe. It didn't go to well and while my ADC eventually did connect Time Warner ftl it was too far gone to make a difference. I wasn't mad at the ADC since his internet had been fine all day and he'd been playing matches before no problem." -YOU what ranked game was this? cause sure as fuck isn't in your profile OR lolking. OH look, Your lying EVEN HARDER THAN I AM. "you're the toxic jerk...You rage quit when you don't get your way...You afk in base...You flame your teammates...You sure are a bad troll I mean you're so obvious about it that's it's pathetic now...How is it kissing ass stating a fact... who complains about butthurt pussies in game"-YOU see I can copy pasterino random red herrings like you, and I dont even need match history. Nice how you couldn't rebuttal the 10 points though. Thats probably the closest thing to an admission that you've become what you despite that we'll ever get to see. Really I should start copying all this shit so when you get auto banned for having "fun" with your "freinds" I can pasterino this to remind you. YOU are the problem worst kind of problem cause you can't stand any other problem being worse than you, and as such, you would rather ban said "worse" problem than solve it.
: That's understandable. So to avoid the schooling on manners is to show knowledge of it in the first place.
I would love to without my opposition resorting to more primitive instincts at the slightest detection of a disagreement resulting in a 4funner mob armed ban hammers directly given by Riot Games hunting me down like some heretic of a religious community.
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=BvErb2td,comment-id=01e40000,timestamp=2015-05-28T15:24:14.093+0000) > > we also know full well it's people like you driving the people at riot to make the game an online childaycare center because you have no where else to hide your hubris. Correction it's people like you acting like 2 year old's that are making Riot have to have a stricter punishment system that treats it like a daycare because you act like you belong in a daycare. I'ts funny that you complain about it but notice that I'm not the one getting constantly chat restricted for acting like a 2 year old am I? So that'd mean that the one constantly getting punished for acting like a 2 year old belongs in daycare right, hint that'd be you.
oh here we go again with the vanity. "I'm too perfect of a person to ever be wrong about anything. If I'm not showered by praise every 5 seconds for how perfect I am, your reported for being toxic. should you even think about saying anything unkind to me, you should be banned" -YOU Remind me, which of us can't hear the words "you're a bad player" and can't respond with "probably true", because It's not me. Yes, I blame my team for the mistakes they make, why shouldn't I? Yes, I play competitively, not JUST for fun like your 2 year old mindset. Yes, I am imperfect, as such I am prone to mistakes and imperfections. Where's your admissions of your humanity? where's the part where you say, "hey I'm a player too". wheres the part where you say "look, heres my rank, heres my ranked matches, here's the parts where I never fed/left/trolled/was never rude. I mean shit with prim and proper you act I would think absence of proof is not proof of absence would be a basic concept for you. Yet you insist your lack of ranked matches, or any ideological understanding of competitive gaming at all, somehow makes you not only an expert but a superior human being. Does that really sound like the honorary member of the competitive league community to you? cause all you type about is how much farther in the sky your imaginary throne is in the kingdom of toddlers and how sad it makes you that people aren't as simple as you. Odd though that you cry about people who complain the game is broken/imbalanced and prefer to ban those complainers when you get to complain about how people don't constantly reinforce your hubris, and as such, this community is toxic. How you have to cry about how imperfect everyone is compared to you yet you can't even risk showing a ranked match for how shit it might, and I stress the might, make you look, let alone you taking up ranked as your main form of play. so tell me, between me, a person who admits his faults but still asks for improvement, as someone who is willing to not only receive but also give criticism, someone who does more than just "push button receive fun" in game, and you, a 2 year old who thinks everyone who isn't inflating his ego so it can be twice the size of draven's is "toxic" and "unfun for the competitive community WHICH YOU DON'T EVEN PARTAKE IN", a person who honestly thinks that having manners earns you more wins in a competitive game CONTRARY TO EVERY OTHER COMPETITIVE GAME IN EXISTENCE, and who powertrips over the automated systems at the expense of others LIKE YOU thanks to false positives of said fully automated systems just so you can see the people who try to do more with the game get stomped out of existence for not making you feel like a god every time you log in. I mean shit the fact that you are literally begging Riot to mass ban a partial of your own type of player base just so you can exterminate with extreme prejudice everyone who plays ranked but isn't challenger really portrays your true interests in this game.
: Ada you know full well it's your own behavior each time as Riot's stated in your threads before not people spamming the report option. You also know full well how to get a copy of your reform card from Riot but don't want to show it because yet again it'll show you being toxic like every other time.
we also know full well it's people like you driving the people at riot to make the game an online childaycare center because you have no where else to hide your hubris.
: nothing wrong with being the bigger person and queuing up again for a win
except that ranked is ruled by people like powerbaits who think fun is the point and not a byproduct. I really wish people like him would stop changing this game into an online child day care center. I dont play games so I can get schooled on my manners you know.
: > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=BvErb2td,comment-id=018700000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T01:22:36.274+0000) > > You know what the difference between you and me is, I don't portray myself as perfect and hide anything contradictory(like your match history) just so I can flaunt it on the internet. You know what the real difference between us is, you know full well I'm not hiding my history yet you continue to lie about it yet in another post admit I play SR. You portray yourself as perfect and it's always your teammates fault your losing, Riot is making you face Challengers while you have Golds/Silvers on your team. It's never your fault you rage quit in base before the barrier in spawn has even dropped. It's never your fault you rage quit so often. It's never your fault that you afk so often. Yep there's a huge difference between us in that you're correct and actually there's several. 1. I don't rage at my teammates in game like you do. 2. I don't rage quit because I got counter picked or didn't get the champ/role/lane I wanted or because I'm doing badly or my teammates are. 3. I don't afk in base for any of the reasons above. 4. I don't say that Riot is rigging matchmaking against me because I can't do well. 5. I don't lie about it and state that all my opponents are Challenger while my teammates are always only Gold/Silvers . 6. I've never been repeatedly chat restricted for being a jerk. 7. I've never been chat restricted. 8. I've never been hit by Leaverbuster for Leaving games. 9. I'v never lost LP by being a jerk to my teammates and afking/rage quitting a game. 10. I've never queue dodged because I didn't like the other teams champs or my team comp or didn't get the role/lane I wanted like you. 11. I've never spammed the forums with hate threads blaming everyone else while claiming I'm perfect or great. 12. I've also never threatened to purposely ruin games let alone ranked games because the community doesn't care for my excuses for being a jerk in game. I could go on and on exposing all the differences where I'm not a jerk like you but we'd be here awhile and it's obvious for anyone to see just by looking at your match and posting history you're a whiny toxic jerk. The only one flaunting anything here is you and it's your immature whiny toxic behavior. Oh and as far as me hiding stuff didn't we just go through this repeatedly in other threads where you stated I played SR? Here and I quote you from your other post. > [{quoted}](name=CarrierKestral,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WVNb6kV7,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-05-28T01:24:41.759+0000) > > "I play teambuilder so clearly I'm the expert on ranked games and the community of ranked" -YOU I'd post the other stuff where the community even explained it all to you in the simplest forms but you'd just choose to ignore it because facts and truth and logic have no bearing when it comes to pretty much anything you say.
"lol scrub get good you just suck and leave games" -YOU "leaver toxic feeder leaver" YOU "stop being a toxic lever feeder jerk and get good" -YOU yeah real intelligent and complex advice there....ohwait....see the pattern yet, and why i don't respect he opinion of you and your "feinds"? And really, as much as you could "expose" my weaknesses, the fact that I don't hide them says just as much about me. Yes I am bad the game. yes I do not behave properly in every case. I'm human, sorry for being that. machine powerbaits is so perfect at aram he never feels any emotion and understands every mechanic of the game, as such he uses such superiority to rain insults upon the lesser players who are more human than him. no...if I am the sucky player....how do you portray yourself as not toxic considering I can see my behavior and chance it while you literally consider your insult fest "healthy league community behavior"? I mean it's not like an example of perfection like you would hold so much vanity you would intentionally commit to a wrong act now would you? But for shits and giggles, lets go down the list: "I don't rage at my teammates in game like you do." -YOU or at least in any game you're brave enough to show. "I don't rage quit because I got counter picked or didn't get the champ/role/lane I wanted or because I'm doing badly or my teammates are."-YOU Neither do i, I rage quit cause one of my teammates apparently thinks afk-ing for 10 minutes(more or less) is healthy league community conduct. oh your tunnel vision stopped you from seeing that didn't it? "I don't afk in base for any of the reasons above."-YOU again, in any game you're willing to show "I don't say that Riot is rigging matchmaking against me because I can't do well."-YOU nor do you do poor in any game you're willing to show, nor do you even play the gamemode I accuse of being rigged, yet you claim to be the all knower of said gamemode without having even touched it. "I don't lie about it and state that all my opponents are Challenger while my teammates are always only Gold/Silvers ."-YOU oh now, I wasn't 100% accurate with the facts, what a tragedy on the internet. A bad player doesn't fully understand why he's doing so bad, quick lets pile insults at him cause that'll sure motivate him to be a good community member. where do you think I learned to be this way, HINT, I tend to send whatever I receive in kind unless properly provoked. "I've never been repeatedly chat restricted for being a jerk." -YOU I too can auto-ignore every teammate and never be chat restricted ever. Way to prove you never communicate with your teammates. meanwhile your forum behavior.... "I've never been chat restricted." -YOU considering the number of ways you can be chat restricted, I think this statement is redundant, but if helps settle your vanity that much more, sure. "I've never been hit by Leaverbuster for Leaving games." -YOU Nor do you ever play games worth leaving, I mean if you're in ARAM and team builder all day the games pretty much already won for you. "I'v never lost LP by being a jerk to my teammates and afking/rage quitting a game."-YOU Nor have you ever had LP so while valid on it's own it's pointless to state cause any player who's under lvl30 or, like you, never touched ranked can state the same. I assure you there are far worse people than you that can hold true to this statement. "I've never queue dodged because I didn't like the other teams champs or my team comp or didn't get the role/lane I wanted like you." -YOU Wow....I really didn't think you'd actually go out of your way to prove how little you understand what playing competitively actually is......I'm keeping this one. I mean skipping over the fact that clearly you have no concept of victory and aside from aram you don't even get to see your opposition....but still.... "I've never spammed the forums with hate threads blaming everyone else while claiming I'm perfect or great."-YOU Meanwhile "look at how perfect my match history of unranked is, how leaver free and feeder free it is, and how trash you are in comparison"........you were saying? "I've also never threatened to purposely ruin games let alone ranked games because the community doesn't care for my excuses for being a jerk in game." -YOU oh so being a jerk online is ok but being a jerk online isnt.......that makes real sense. Please refer to my "competitive play" comment above for further reference., also my "never lost LP" as well.
: and you're still claiming to know the game despite only playing aram. You dont see me cherry picking your bad games now do you?
last I checked 10 games wasnt your whole match history, and again, last I checked there was no ranked teambuilder mode.
Show more

CarrierKestral

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion