: > [{quoted}](name=CatBoiSushi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PnNcJQqK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-04T21:38:26.705+0000) > > Are you seriously defending MvC:I? Stop. If you're not open to discussion then why reply without backing up your argument? Like I said, I'm not surprised on the lack of popularity but that doesn't change that some of the reasons are absolute crap.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PnNcJQqK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-04T21:43:43.280+0000) > > If you're not open to discussion then why reply without backing up your argument? > > Like I said, I'm not surprised on the lack of popularity but that doesn't change that some of the reasons are absolute crap. Wtf i'm not expecting a discussion because everyone and their grandmother doesn't like the game. It's shit. The reasons given are why the game fell as hard as it did.
Proxy345 (NA)
: RIP Marvel VS Capcom!
Are you seriously defending MvC:I? Stop.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CatBoiSushi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PnNcJQqK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-04T19:52:30.959+0000) > > There's way more to it than just x-men characters. Such as?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PnNcJQqK,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-04T20:01:23.791+0000) > > Such as? Graphics. X-Men. 28 of the 30 characters were a copy paste. $200 for low quality products. It was Expectation vs Reality, false advertising. All new characters are DLC, kept behind a paywall, which are expensive. Going from UMvC3's gameplay to MvC:I is day and night. Went from fast paced to slow, not at all what MvC is. Combo creativity is lost, just like what happened with SF5. The tournaments are terrible, which caused playerbase to drop. It won't be participating in Evo nor will it be participating in Capcom cup, which is an extremely awkward position for the game to be in if it isn't even going to be in it's own companies tournament. DBFZ. I would include Blazblue crosstag but 18 of the 40 characters in the roster is DLC, so they fucked that up entirely.
: I'm not surprised. As I recall it was not welcomed because of the lack of X-Men characters.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PnNcJQqK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-04T19:50:54.720+0000) > > I'm not surprised. > > As I recall it was not welcomed because of the lack of X-Men characters. There's way more to it than just x-men characters.
Rioter Comments
Lenn (NA)
: those sorts of people usually aren't even diamond and are just bsing for the most part
> [{quoted}](name=Lenn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WKkyy1nV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-03T16:28:48.668+0000) > > those sorts of people usually aren't even diamond and are just bsing for the most part They bought their accounts usually.
: Take it a step further, whats the point of bm and insulting the enemy team in normals its not like anyone gains from it so what's the point if were all here to play a game designed to be fun
> [{quoted}](name=daddy braum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0MBnYJik,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-04T19:34:16.355+0000) > > Take it a step further, whats the point of bm it insulting the enemy team in normals its not like anyone gains from it so what's the point if were all here to play a game designed to be fun Attention.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Leylania (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CatBoiSushi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbQjpEpL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-14T22:11:10.200+0000) > I was pointing out that there's certain things that happen to negatively effect a persons winrate that is out of their control. For a few games? Sure. if someone played around 50 games or so with a negative winrate then it is in your control. No one has that many inters on their team. Especially because the enemy team always has the potential to have one more feeder than your team, meaning you wouldn't even see a bad influence for your winrate in the long run.
> [{quoted}](name=Leylania,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbQjpEpL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T22:17:16.701+0000) > > I was pointing out that there's certain things that happen to negatively effect a persons winrate that is out of their control. > > > For a few games? Sure. if someone played around 50 games or so with a negative winrate then it is in your control. No one has that many inters on their team. Especially because the enemy team always has the potential to have one more feeder than your team, meaning you wouldn't even see a bad influence for your winrate in the long run. I'm in Silver 1. It's more than a few games.
: /mute all
> [{quoted}](name=IZikaVirusI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbQjpEpL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-14T21:37:16.286+0000) > > /mute all Lemme know when you can do that in champ select.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Cool thanks time Warner cable
https://i.imgur.com/MZ1Yzja.jpg fucks sake man I was winning...
Rioter Comments
: Two remakes in a row.
yeah third game i get crybabies. shouldnt have que'd
: whats the point if you just boost the required LP that is needed to rank up to 140lp? still 2 games bruh (If you get 20lp per match)
> [{quoted}](name=SiBal SaeKki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TH7MHL5Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-14T02:55:22.165+0000) > > whats the point if you just boost the required LP that is needed to rank up to 140lp? > still 2 games bruh (If you get 20lp per match) Because it's not a fixed 2 games needed to win. Sometimes you're not guaranteed 20 lp per game, so it could be 4 games for a win. At the same time, you don't get dumpstered into the bottom of the pit cause promos didn't go well just by losing 2 games. You won't have much of a problem earning the points again.
Rioter Comments
Keepe (NA)
: People actually enter Discord with others for LoL? Good lords, man, are you a masochist?
> [{quoted}](name=Keepe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ec5sjw3T,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-07T02:33:31.787+0000) > > People actually enter Discord with others for LoL? Good lords, man, are you a masochist? I invite people to my discord all the time. None of the people I have invited were trash like this guy, everyone is friendly. Of course I'm not gonna say it's perfect. One time I invited someone, he brought friends over and spammed scat porn all over, so it's not a guarantee.
: C'mon man, that's when you get the recording software! ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Prozac Horseman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ec5sjw3T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-07T01:34:40.223+0000) > > C'mon man, that's when you get the recording software! ;) Once I figure out my streaming stuff, forgetting to record things when shit like this happens will not be an issue.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Look at it this way: keep doing that, and you'll climb, while that guy stays where he is.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zjLJnAlh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-06T22:44:08.705+0000) > > Look at it this way: keep doing that, and you'll climb, while that guy stays where he is. Trying. I just need to control my temper around those kinds of people cause unfortunately I fucked up and got chat restricted.
Rioter Comments
y0r1ck (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CatBoiSushi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TeoU0j8k,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-05T08:07:19.481+0000) > > I'm not good enough to 1v9 at this game wtf Then climbing is gonna be slow.
> [{quoted}](name=ALegoPiece,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TeoU0j8k,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-05T08:37:29.061+0000) > > Then climbing is gonna be slow. in that case i rather play normals
: > [{quoted}](name=CatBoiSushi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TeoU0j8k,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:26:14.287+0000) > > If I get at least 1 less inter on my team, the better. > > https://i.imgur.com/9SX36wV.jpg > > these have been my games in silver 2.. > > ive made threads over and over again asking for help and nobody does. come on man.. that's all silver 2 is honestly, and when you duo you get 3 people who are EVEN lower than usual MMR to compensate so instead of 1 or two inting players you get 3 it doesn't get better.
> [{quoted}](name=Dank Rat Memes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TeoU0j8k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-05T08:03:35.369+0000) > > that's all silver 2 is honestly, and when you duo you get 3 people who are EVEN lower than usual MMR to compensate so instead of 1 or two inting players you get 3 > > it doesn't get better. I'm not good enough to 1v9 at this game wtf
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Enselus (NA)
: Nah RossBoomSocks is like silver/gold and he has almost 400k SunnySplosion is gold and has 150k etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Enselus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ya8kA9oP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-05T01:58:51.292+0000) > > Nah > > RossBoomSocks is like silver/gold and he has almost 400k > SunnySplosion is gold and has 150k > > etc. All cause of entertainment ? Or does he try to teach or does he go over reviews?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X9r9WBEc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-04T05:49:14.872+0000) > > A huge percentage of players pass through silver 2 either during or immediately after their placements. > > This leads to a ridiculous amount of RNG in matchmaking, because such a large percentage of players in the rating have not yet reached anywhere near their true rating (whether their true rating is much above or much below s2). ^ Roughly 60-70% of the players playing in mid silver are not yet properly ranked. Of that 60-70% only about 25% are actually mid silver talent or better.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X9r9WBEc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T14:19:25.344+0000) > > ^ > Roughly 60-70% of the players playing in mid silver are not yet properly ranked. Of that 60-70% only about 25% are actually mid silver talent or better. fucking christ that's spot on.. When do I play ranked then?
Rioter Comments
Nayzumi (NA)
: People dodging over and over should not result in me getting autofilled.
This is why I decline after 2-3 dodges cause I know I'm gonna tilt after getting put into support or some shit.
Rioter Comments
: if i was going to play top lane only in silver, i'd just spam pantheon, the trick to winning in silver is catering to people who don't know how to play the game you have to satisfy your teammates urge to kill things by grouping, killing the enemy team, then you can get them to take objectives, so naturally picking team fight champions, or assassins, or good adcs helps you can get your team ahead with pantheon though if you master it and if you go full arpen it doesn't REALLY fall off, it's never as strong as a zed for example but it's consistently good unless they go 3 tank comp which they do a lot in low elo there's always Ornn too, but basically you have to carry monkeys to free LP until about mid gold then it's slightly easier.
> [{quoted}](name=Dank Rat Memes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PqOmoA0f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-30T00:53:34.394+0000) > > if i was going to play top lane only in silver, i'd just spam pantheon, > > the trick to winning in silver is catering to people who don't know how to play the game > > you have to satisfy your teammates urge to kill things by grouping, killing the enemy team, then you can get them to take objectives, so naturally picking team fight champions, or assassins, or good adcs helps > > you can get your team ahead with pantheon though if you master it and if you go full arpen it doesn't REALLY fall off, it's never as strong as a zed for example but it's consistently good unless they go 3 tank comp which they do a lot in low elo > > there's always Ornn too, but basically you have to carry monkeys to free LP until about mid gold then it's slightly easier. makes sense. ty
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Omen46 (NA)
: what am I looking at exactly? Looks like a close-ish game.
> [{quoted}](name=Omen46,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d7rzqOAi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-26T02:42:28.332+0000) > > what am I looking at exactly? > Looks like a close-ish game. People failing to understand what a split pusher does, engages 4v5, sometimes 3v5 when someone else is pushing another lane with me since I was literally the only player in the game taking towers apart from the first turret in mid lane. There's flame coming from every direction because of every little thing, I shouldn't have to tell you from who. BONUS: How Vel Koz level 16 44 minutes into the game? WITH A ZILEAN TEAMMATE TOO? EDIT: Also when I tried to engage 5v5, we had 3 people staying away back pinging me instead of fighting, so many of those fights, either nothing happened or i end up dying. So I stopped trying to do that, went back to split pushing, lost the game because no matter how many of the resources I removed from the enemy team, it wasn't enough. My fault though.
Rioter Comments
: The Final Boss approaches
{{summoner:14}} {{item:3454}}

CatBoiSushi

Level 42 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion