Zapzya (OCE)
: Which two unrelated champions would you like to see interact?
{{champion:127}} and anyone of the following {{champion:7}}/{{champion:134}}/{{champion:143}}
: How do I tell a guy to go camping with me without sounding gay?
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: For fuck sake make up your mind about ADCS
I'm honestly not seeing the issues that people are bringing up, I'm looking at LoG and these are pretty great winrates across the board imo. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/adc There are a few that are clearly struggling(Trist and Cait most notably), but every class has those sort of champions. Seems pretty balanced to me.
Hayaishi (NA)
: "So a single champion makes the class terrible?" Funny. When it was only Trist and Twitch dominating bot lane it was "ADC ARE BROKEN BEYOND BELIEF" And now when most of them are a bad they are still too good? No thanks.
That happens for all the classes. Remember when mages as a whole were broken because of 4 champions? Or how assassins are constantly broken because 1 or 2 of them generally always stand out?
: Mages and assassins have items granting them health, but tower damage is unchanged
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=91HH1xJm,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-18T13:27:01.399+0000) > > So now, everybody can tank turrets. Everybody can brute-force their way to victory if they pick a champion that synergizes well with items granting durability. See now, you yourself admit here that it's not just "mages and assassins" but rather specific champions in those classes.
: If assassin is high risk high reward why havent i seen an assassin feeding since 2016
: Your current summoner level is now your new main
{{champion:34}} Not bad at all, I actually(used) to play Anivia.
: Syndra can launch her W sphere with her E before it even lands
I suggest you actually watch a replay and actually look at the WE combo. It's one the most counter playable things in her kit because there's a very distinct delay before the sphere actually launches.
: Old splash arts that are better than the new ones
I really can't even comprehend the thought process on some of these. She's literally just standing in a graveyard for some reason. Ooooh so night, much hunter. https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Flolwp.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FVayne-Classic-Wallpaper.jpg&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=425
AR URF (NA)
: Am I the only one that actually liked the New lb before the revert?
I(and in general most LB mains) liked her up until they decided to nerf everything that wasn't wrong with her and made her cancer.
Shock16 (NA)
: Better to main one role, or two?
In general 2-3 roles is the amount roles you should **know** how to play, maining one included in that 3 is enough.
Slythion (NA)
: because that would literally be a move designed to destroy the very identity of assassins as a class? Do you think destroying the design of a whole class just to make them more viable is *really* the best idea?
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EaRbEQFM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-23T04:58:41.609+0000) > > because that would literally be a move designed to destroy the very identity of assassins as a class? Do you think destroying the design of a whole class just to make them more viable is *really* the best idea? The layers of irony here are delicious
XeroKimo (NA)
: You forgot the one bad thing about old dev team tho..... old dev team - Oh this champion is under-performing for 2 seasons? Let's just buff someone else New dev team - Oh this champion is under-performing for 2 seasons? We hear your complaints, we'll buff him to OPness.... I guess they're both bad
> [{quoted}](name=XeroKimo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L7p7Gpwq,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-04-11T11:06:15.803+0000) > > You forgot the one bad thing about old dev team tho..... But you say it here yourself, **one bad thing**, as opposed to a long list of bad things. I do know that this isn't the only case of the old dev team failing, I just found it funny how you could only come up with 1 thing, instead of a list right off the top of your head.
: Old Devs - This champion isnt doing too well in the game, lets nerf the champs that counter him in lane. New Devs - Champions can just one shot this champion without them having any counter play. Lets buff their core items, abilities and base damage by a lot so they can have 60% wr by next patch. This game is just turning into Smite 2.0 minus the first person view. Smite devs would find the champion that is weak and buff it so all champions can one shot everyone.
Smite at least still manages to be balanced tho.
: Anyone else feel like they lack basic human empathy?
: When you think she's beautiful, but it's C9 Sneaky
Lmao I saw this on the league Facebook page and thought it was just a joke. That's top notch stuff.
: SOOO Janna can wear a bra and panty set as her main outfit
Nah it's fine, she's a spirit. Yes someone actually used that to justify Janna.
Tf 420 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Clint Orris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pnx77rrj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-10T13:32:32.869+0000) > > that why im gay nipples are also evil that's why all the shirtless male champions don't have them
> [{quoted}](name=Tf 420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pnx77rrj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-10T13:33:21.470+0000) > > nipples are also evil that's why all the shirtless male champions don't have them {{champion:497}}'s got mad nipple game tho
: > [{quoted}](name=Catastrop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WkRAO7B0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-09T19:37:30.131+0000) > > Which in itself is ironic because one of tumblr's main uses is porn. You'd expect them to be way less prudish about these things. Holy shit are you right. I made a tumblr just so i could make fun of otherkin and HOLY SHIT it might be able to rival pornhub for sheer amount of content. It was amusing seeing a post about defeating the patriarchy and then under it one about how breeder #4 was doing at the breeding ranch.
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WkRAO7B0,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-04-09T22:24:34.662+0000) > > Holy shit are you right. I made a tumblr just so i could make fun of otherkin and HOLY SHIT it might be able to rival pornhub for sheer amount of content. > > It was amusing seeing a post about defeating the patriarchy and then under it one about how breeder #4 was doing at the breeding ranch. Lmao, my general experience on tumblr in a nutshell
: When Tumblr gets a hold of anything, it becomes sexist
Which in itself is ironic because one of tumblr's main uses is porn. You'd expect them to be way less prudish about these things.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WkRAO7B0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-09T18:08:43.508+0000) > > How deep of a V would it take? > At what point would the V neck go to distasteful on a Male? TFW Taric's shirt is wide the fuck open showing off his waxed pecs and nobody says a thing about it.
People actually asked for a deeper V neck, and if memory serves right, Riot delivered.
: The amount of flak the feminist movement gets is ridiculous, I aint even saying if they should be getting this much flak or not, but they get a lot of flak.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord of Math,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=x2tqVXWA,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-04-08T05:46:45.307+0000) > > The amount of flak the feminist movement gets is ridiculous, I aint even saying if they should be getting this much flak or not, but they get a lot of flak. They wouldn't be getting flak if they tried to make some sense.
: idk about rengar but lb simply couldn't burst anyone before getting bursted herself
> [{quoted}](name=Pink Leg Warmers,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yacMUAmt,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:51:18.755+0000) > > idk about rengar but lb simply couldn't burst anyone before getting bursted herself And even when she could burst in time it was thanks to point and click cancer via active items(passive in the case of {{item:3100}}).
: Why does Lissandra have 325 base movement speed?
MS is the last thing that's an issue with Liss.
: If there's any reworks you miss the original versions of, who would they be?
{{champion:98}} I miss bullying any top laner regardless of class(I can still do that so some extent, but it's just not the same) {{champion:134}} The rework was str8 garbage, change my mind. {{champion:16}} Old Starcall was one of my favourite abilities. {{champion:55}} Yes, the rework is good, that doesn't change my feelings of hatred for it.
Luralin (NA)
: Boku no hero academia was a massive waste of time
On any other day I'd fookin fite you.
: Karma needs a better reason to constantly auto attack other than cooldown on her ult....
Her base attack is pretty high for a mage, and due to how her kit flows, she can safely get in autos without much risk to herself. Honestly, her autos should be absolute last thing that ever gets looked at.
: Meta is to build all 3 stats to get all 3 upgrades. Her core is {{item:3812}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} That means the changes are a straight buff for most Kai'Sa players.
> [{quoted}](name=TotalJerk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AbEZuXZ8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-30T05:41:03.763+0000) > > Meta is to build all 3 stats to get all 3 upgrades. Her core is > > {{item:3812}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} > > > That means the changes are a straight buff for most Kai'Sa players. That is the most messed up core build I've ever seen. What is champion supposed to be doing?
Elohaven (NA)
: You know what League and the Boards really need more of?
Ignite is my absolute fave too, the art style and catchy tune is perfect.
: Yea basically RIOT in the T1 scenario showed everyone how high and mighty they believe they are by attempting to ban EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT associated with him. So it is actually the opposite of the world you are describing. They specifically targeted him because he was a famous streamer and actually interfered with him on a personal level. My honest opinion is that T1 sued RIOT but simply can't say because of the usual NDA associated with things of this nature. Like I've said before on this forum, people always have recourse in the US once you start fucking around with people's money.
> [{quoted}](name=mnstryvii,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=infuppG4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-28T15:17:02.726+0000) > > My honest opinion is that T1 sued RIOT but simply can't say because of the usual NDA associated with things of this nature. Like I've said before on this forum, people always have recourse in the US once you start fucking around with people's money. I highly doubt he would win or even come out of that remotely unscathed. Considering he has literally nothing going for him because he violated Riot's ToS. Irregardless of whether or not he was making money of it, it's still Riot's game. Then again I'm a foreigner, so I have no clue how US laws would treat such a matter.
Kakwane (NA)
: The League Community isn't anymore toxic than any other game's community
As someone who identifies as being part of the MH community, I concur. "lel you're new and can't kill a gore magala sub 5 solo no damage, kill yourself, generations is so ez 2" Basic summary of an actual reply to someone asking for help.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Yung Sheets,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g7iLxFuA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-26T19:42:25.189+0000) > > Why not give her Q bonus damage on targets rooted with W or stunned with R? Like a shatter combo? Just an idea I had. that seems/ feels like just free damage to me, especially with how her kit and combo works.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g7iLxFuA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-26T23:31:14.798+0000) > > that seems/ feels like just free damage to me, especially with how her kit and combo works. That's pretty much the passive they're currently testing out internally. Except it applies to all her spells and she does take a hit on her bases and ratios to balance out the damage.
tieger05 (OCE)
: Can Lissandra get a buff already?
Soon friend, we'll have to see if those changes make it to out on 8.8.
Poske (EUNE)
: Rengar and Le blanc players are jelly? Rengar got reverted BECAUSE OF FKING SWIM MEME... he became a worse champion. every rengar main I talked to didnt want the change Le blanc revert makes me unhappy and I am the most loyal Le blanc player worldwide The only thing which should change abuot katarina is input shit reggarding her E which causes bugs / doesnt work when queed with other commands Katarina is one of the most successful reworks up to date
> [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LsjBEvPh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-26T22:02:10.736+0000) > > Katarina is one of the most successful reworks up to date Admittedly true despite my absolute hatred for it.
: i would LOVE for {{champion:55}} to be reverted. back then she had ONE shunpo, she screwed it up she died... now, you are never going to hit her with any form of skillshot...
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LsjBEvPh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-26T21:46:11.674+0000) > > i would LOVE for {{champion:55}} to be reverted. > > back then she had ONE shunpo, she screwed it up she died... Someone who actually understands my pain. I miss my relatively low skill floor but still risky to play champion as opposed to this piece of crap that they gave us.
Risen29 (NA)
: Interesting, Teemo neither seems to be played nor hated to the extent he use to.
The more new champion designs simply don't care about a right clicking rat, if you play one of the few more dated champions, you'll find Teemo can be just as annoying as the old days.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Catastrop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VOa3sP93,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-27T13:27:42.557+0000) > > If Rakan and Shen don't win their respective brackets, then I've officially lost all faith in humanity. Why Rakan? He's like anti-hot. He's literally a wolf bird animal man. I literally am turned off and disgusted by him. Talon, TF, Lucian, and Ez are all significantly more attractive than he is.
Riot gave him mad nipple game. Jokes aside though, I will admit I do find Ez to be a bit more attractive than Rakan, but Rakan just somehow ties all of his good points together in a much more appealing way than Ez(maybe it's his stylish design, I do love extravagance).
: > [{quoted}](name=Catastrop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GOEElM5v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-27T13:35:02.386+0000) > > First of all, overloaded doesn't just mean they have a lot of shit in their kit. Overloaded means they have a lot of extra power that enables them to fill a wide variety of roles aside from their intended niche. Warwick's entire kit is designed with picking and engage in mind, the only thing that is arguably tacked on power and could be considered overload, is his passive damage(and like I said, that's arguable). > > He MIGHT be overtuned, but I can't really give a credible opinion on that. I'd argue overloaded since he gets obscene sustain from his passive if his target is low enough on top of rather significant damage reduction while channeling his howl.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GOEElM5v,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-27T13:48:04.901+0000) > > I'd argue overloaded since he gets obscene sustain from his passive if his target is low enough on top of rather significant damage reduction while channeling his howl. I personally think that's more along the lines of overtuned than overloaded, after all, those numbers can always be tweaked.
: What is the most ridiculous balance decision ever made in the game that you can think of ?
WarWork (NA)
: What do you guy's want to see from lore?
Literally anything {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} related. Also a map, I can't recall if we ever got an updated one after the retcon.
k wìx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEu9xxbu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-27T00:02:46.833+0000) > > How about just nerf Lulu Humor me! How would you nerf her?
Nerf the duration is the most sensible thing to come to mind, since that would stop endless shield chaining.
: Warwick is overloaded
First of all, overloaded doesn't just mean they have a lot of shit in their kit. Overloaded means they have a lot of extra power that enables them to fill a wide variety of roles aside from their intended niche. Warwick's entire kit is designed with picking and engage in mind, the only thing that is arguably tacked on power and could be considered overload, is his passive damage(and like I said, that's arguable). He MIGHT be overtuned, but I can't really give a credible opinion on that.
: Hottest male champion round 5
If Rakan and Shen don't win their respective brackets, then I've officially lost all faith in humanity.
: Does Wukong E go over Caitlyn trap?
The latter, the only champion whose dash is completely stopped by cc is Windman.
: Riot messed up frostbutt irelia and I feel sorry for everyone who bought the skin
The sad thing is, the skin itself isn't even inherently bad. It's just bad because of it's complete rework of an already good skin. Like if they had released this as an entirely new skin in the Winter World line, I could see it getting way better reception.
: > [{quoted}](name=Toppien,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3uERxQ0J,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-20T15:41:53.253+0000) > > stop trying to pair her with wukong...its just...no,just no > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} Acctualy it's Riot who is pairing them, they have clearly shipped Wukong and Ahri as a couple that's why you see fans who support the idea, it didn't come out of nowhere and it wouldn't be easy to think of them together without this
Riot put that they're friends on their bio pages, that's all. By that logic, any champion with friends on their bio are in a poly relationship.
: Who do you hope's gonna be featured in this April's Roadmap?
Yes, 420% yes. Fiddle was like my OG main back when I very first started playing this game. I have fond memories of using my ult to clear minion waves and feeling like a badass, and Middlesticks, how I miss Middle sticks. Considering how far they've in terms of visual design, I'd love to see them make him look more like that cinematic. Matter of fact, they could probably incorporate the moves we see him use as actual abilities. Commanding a murder of crows to flock an enemy would be so much cooler than his current ultimate(no hate to his current one, love that thing to death). Yeah though, if they VGU'd Fiddle, I'd be one happy(and returning) player.
: jesus silver player ruin the game
Are you actually trying to make a case that Tryndamere, as in this guy {{champion:23}}, isn't a steaming toxic cesspool compared to Janna and Lulu?
: WHERE ARE THE LISSANDRA CHANGES WE WERE TOLD WOULD BE IN 8.6
It's being delayed until 8.7 or 8.8 at most iirc. Let's hope they don't get shelved again once that time comes.
: I just want to point out that Lissandra has received a myriad of small buffs over the course of season 6 and 7, so she hasn't gone completely unchanged. They aren't crazy, but they aren't nonexistent either. For example >Base health increased to 518 from 506.12. Health growth increased to 87 from 75. That seems tiny, until you realize that she got multiple changes like this over the course of a long time. They add up. ######Not saying Lissandra is in a fine state, just that she has been given NUMEROUS small buffs.
Some of those were baselines for the loss of scaling hp runes and mr, every midlaner ever got that. Not only that, but one of those was a revert to her base hp scaling being nerfed in prep for proplay, so basically.....nothing really was done aside from a scaling cd mechanic on her passsive and a 5% ap scaling. And that all(I say it like it's even a lot) took place in a span of almost two years. I'm so sorry if I'm sounding rude or anything here, it's just we've been getting told that they'd look into a passive for her, for nearly 3 years straight. When they finally find something, they show it us and then delay it more because it didn't "fit her". The Liss community has posted a plethora of passive ideas or general just stuff that could be done outside of base stat buffs that could actually make her viable, for again, nearly 3 years. It gets really frustrating. Now I'm not saying we should fucking I don't know, riot(heh) with pitchforks and torches, but I would not be surprised if Meddler said the current tentative passive change is going to be shelved when 8.8 gets here.
Show more

Catastrop

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion