: AP Bruiser item concept ideas
good in theory but inevitably ezreal will abuse blue blades of dragons because ezreal has abused and will abuse everything that has a sheen at some point.
: Let's all do a HOTNESS TIER LIST
: Yea lux has been a issue even before aftershock Her shield is huge, even at rank 1 now, and if you get hit by any CC, enjoy the 300 base damage rank 1 ult
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=NEFor4WE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T22:33:43.615+0000) > > Yea lux has been a issue even before aftershock > > Her shield is huge, even at rank 1 now, and if you get hit by any CC, enjoy the 300 base damage rank 1 ult what a mage having a 300 base dmg ult, the ludicrous nature of how these things work
: Is asking for Deathfire Touch to be brought back too much? But getting back on the subject, I agree. I actually liked the design of that Keystone. Gave ways for tanks to do what they are meant for, you know.. Actually tanking damage lol, instead of returning some of it back.
> > Is asking for Deathfire Touch to be brought back too much? > nah there are pretty much no options for dot mages at the moment. Aery is okay but synergyzes better with enchanters, dark harvest isnt bad because tick dmg but is very feast or famine.
Blåsigt (NA)
: Not sure what all the fuss is about the new champion. She's fine. Also, Reksai, the bad b*tch from the void, would like to have a word with this blanket appraisal of female design concepts.
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:56:47.495+0000) > > Not sure what all the fuss is about the new champion. She's fine. Also, Reksai, the bad b*tch from the void, would like to have a word with this blanket appraisal of female design concepts. camille and illaoi were also steps in the right direction
: Which champion is the least played
pretty sure ivern has the lowest pick rate across the board
: League of Coinflips!
Fuck off if youre good you will win more than you lose plain and simple. dont blame anything but yourself if you cant win games
: riot is trash
Holy fuck i need to use this post to right an essay on self serving bias
: Riots champ design is incredibly dull now
You try making 150 unique and interesting characters
okamanii (NA)
: Will Taliyah get nerfed
She has such a high winrate because the only people who play her are her mains who can make the most out of her somewhat clunky yet very powerful kit.
: Wukong has been left out to die.
Riot has said wukongs kit is problematic so they're poppying him until they can get him a rework.
: Eyes on St. Louis
posting on internet explorer there rito
: Most fun I have had in League since I installed.
shh dont let them see this dont you know that riot is a terrible company who can only ruin their own game. how dare you have a positive opinion. (yes i am being sarcastic)
Zertryx (NA)
: Why is the communitys mentality ALWAYS "my team sucks" when a game loss but not ...
Its self serving bias, acknowledging that the enemy was better than you means that you have to acknowledge that you weren't as good as them. so its easier to just say my team sucks they dragged me down so that you can still put yourself on a pedestal.
: Don't say anything when they do, so u don't speak and u mute them, then chat become usless. Then riot should take chat away (?)
> [{quoted}](name=RITOdontownme,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Bodybegf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-07T03:00:38.660+0000) > > Don't say anything when they do, so u don't speak and u mute them, then chat become usless. Then riot should take chat away (?) No chat is not useless however if you are not able to conduct yourself in a considerate manner then just dont use chat.
: Bann system too strict
How about just dont say anything literally all you have to do remove the enter button from your keyboard if some one is annoying you mute them
Rioter Comments
: Who do you ban?
yasuo or vayne unless im top then i ban darius
Rioter Comments
: Annual Reminder: There is STILL no old-ass grandma champion
We needs braums momma to be a champion https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/hZ6AEkpF-designing-a-champion-braums-momma
333lom (EUNE)
: Designing a champion - Braum's Momma!
Mannny (NA)
: there needs to be more grievous wound options
also varus and katarina have GW in their kits
Rioter Comments
: What to do during a loss streak?
Play norms play Aram get untilted and then go your best champion regardless of matchup
: What 3 champs would you say you basically never see get played?
{{champion:157}} because I ban him every game. Then{{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} ive only played with or against azir maybe twice this season and Aurelion only once I think.
Rioter Comments
: Mission Objective: "With a 5-man premade..."
I went into an aram game and asked who was down to do the mission, i got 4, then we all just invited anyone on friends list who was online and boom we got it
iiGazeii (NA)
: Honestly, I think Kleptomancy needs a rework. It's only really great on champions that can abuse it, i.e., champions that have spells that also auto-attacks. It's mediocre on pretty much everybody else. It allows champions like Kayle and Ezreal who are supposed to have a weak early game to not only pad their health, mana, and vision control with the free items, but also use the free gold to accelerate themselves past their early game. I think Kleptomancy should store the gold you get from it in a sort of investment. The proc itself it a lot easier (e.g., any auto-attack/spell, not spell-then-attack), but the gold gets put away. You can't touch it. After a specific time, you get all the gold that's stored up in one lump sum, plus interest. This would allow Kleptomancy to do what it's supposed to do (give you extra gold for staying in combat with enemy champions) without the acceleration. You are still stuck in your weak early game, but when you crack open that Klepto gold, your mid/late game gets a huge boost.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PxBGmE2Y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-31T14:56:28.329+0000) > > Honestly, I think Kleptomancy needs a rework. It's only really great on champions that can abuse it, i.e., champions that have spells that also auto-attacks. It's mediocre on pretty much everybody else. It allows champions like Kayle and Ezreal who are supposed to have a weak early game to not only pad their health, mana, and vision control with the free items, but also use the free gold to accelerate themselves past their early game. > > I think Kleptomancy should store the gold you get from it in a sort of investment. The proc itself it a lot easier (e.g., any auto-attack/spell, not spell-then-attack), but the gold gets put away. You can't touch it. After a specific time, you get all the gold that's stored up in one lump sum, plus interest. > > This would allow Kleptomancy to do what it's supposed to do (give you extra gold for staying in combat with enemy champions) without the acceleration. You are still stuck in your weak early game, but when you crack open that Klepto gold, your mid/late game gets a huge boost. Best way to do it in my opinion, remove klepto, move some aery over to the inspiration tree, and create a mastery truly designed for dot mages
: Looking for "egirls"
: 14 day suspension for calling people names?
"We’ve all had tough games where we fell behind, got camped super hard or missed an easy smite, only to get flamed in chat. Avoid making others feel that same way and report the ones who do." Straight from the summoner's code, plain and simple if you got suspended for breaking the rules that is your own damn fault, it is a 100 times easier to ignore someone and not say anything in chat than it is to hit enter and flame.
: Keyboard will not work in game
: ziggs seems all around significantly better than velkoz, is this true?
Vel'koz has way more burst dmg, a full round of spells from ziggs hurts but probably won't one shot you, velkoz can throw down a ewr combo and 100-0 you
: win of course. and try to get your other lanes ahead so that they can hopefully carry you. ~~also, support has some of the least effect on the game overall. Great in lane, then falls off a bit unless you are based completely off of CC like Leona.~~ ~~But Leona + Draven or Leona + Lucian and you are almost guaranteed to pubstomp~~ coming from an iron player though, so take what I say with a heap of salt.
> also, support has some of the least effect on the game overall. Great in lane, then falls off a bit unless you are based completely off of CC like Leona. Not True at all, successfully keeping the enemy fizz from one shotting your adc can be the difference between a won teamfight and a lost teamfight. just because you are not carrying does not mean you are not making an impact. i think for just straight lane bully supports like zyra or brand this might be true. but supports are impactful, peeling, vision, engage, are super important and under rated.
: What if Vayne's W dealt current health damage?
Riot is probably going to keep vayne where she is until after MSI so the pros can make some flashy plays, and then probably address some more core problems during midseason such as guinsoos interaction.
Terozu (NA)
: What does that have to do with attack speed though?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=0sYQeyqA,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-25T11:27:00.046+0000) > > What does that have to do with attack speed though? the reason nashor's would be good on lulu is because of her passive.
Terozu (NA)
: Help pix isnt what gives you attack speed, her W is.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=0sYQeyqA,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-24T20:21:33.813+0000) > > Help pix isnt what gives you attack speed, her W is. Hello pix moves her passive to her adc tho.
: What support uses attack speed other then kayle? Also don't say some offmeta/troll thing like janna or bard.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=0sYQeyqA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-24T14:29:08.961+0000) > > What support uses attack speed other then kayle? Also don't say some offmeta/troll thing like janna or bard. lulu isnt bad with it, but help pix should be on your adc.
: Isn't the reason why people Run aftershock on some mages is the amount of damage in the game?
i would rather get rid of aftershock and bring back courage of the colossus, since it scaled off max health squishies couldn't abuse it as easily, and its effectiveness was based on number of enemy champions around so it wasn't as oppressive in a 1v1 setting.
: > [{quoted}](name=GelsominoKiller,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=OgIWeQJP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-17T23:49:01.488+0000) > > Honestly at this point I don't even know **why** he's so contested in competitive. > > What do proplayers like about Aatrox? What's good about him? > > The fact he can revive? The oneshot potential with flash+Q3? > > This really leaves me perplexed. > > > Aatrox received the worst rework to date, that's almost a matter of fact now. He received enormous changes to his personality, his playstyle became unrecognizable, and now he's a bigger balance problem than he has ever been. His old playerbase is beyond tilted, toxic and salty (rightfully) because of the rework. Even his aspect was subject of controversy for some time... Because he has 3 aoe knockups. That's insane in pro play. Add on the damage he has early game in this early game meta, and you have someone pros can use and abuse.
> [{quoted}](name=FailureOfAPerson,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=OgIWeQJP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-18T01:24:05.484+0000) > > Because he has 3 aoe knockups. That's insane in pro play. Add on the damage he has early game in this early game meta, and you have someone pros can use and abuse. also his safety, where jungling is mostly based around top lane the ability to survive ganks is huge in pro play
CLG ear (NA)
: TSM is going to win the Spring Split
Id honestly say anyone in the top 6 can win it, TL i think has just been taking it easy after securing 1st seed, C9 and TSM are both Super good, FlyQuest had a slump but they are 4 out of their last 5 and returning to form and are still a force to be reckoned with, Echo Fox just took down the top 2 teams in back to back weeks and are riding a huge wave of momentum and I think GG are good enough to upset anyone in a best of 5 series.
: you gotta be new lol
> [{quoted}](name=DamItEzreal,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5c1OIUQb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-22T10:39:43.448+0000) > > you gotta be new lol Been playing since season 4 I'm just not a whiny bitch who exaggerates everything
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: How am i supposed to deal with these type of teams
congrats you are the only person ever who has never had a bad game, you are truly the best in the world. Every time something like this happens, ask yourself have i ever let my team down with bad play, you are not special, you are not the center of the universe, players on your team have a bad game, no use lingering on it, go to the next game.
: oh fuck
This game is pretty good, there are a few issues, but all in all I think riot does a good job.
: Humans tend to react more against things they disagree or dislike. Personally I like the aram changes and would like even more if we could pick our characters and ban 5. Blind or draft with banning phase for aram.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7OANMPT8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T07:28:32.907+0000) > > Humans tend to react more against things they disagree or dislike. > > Personally I like the aram changes and would like even more if we could pick our characters and ban 5. > Blind or draft with banning phase for aram. Part of the point is all random, as much as I would love to play lux nami Janna every game. It would get annoying to constantly play against the same comp over and over.
Rioter Comments
: And you guys nerfed LeBlanc again.
yes because being one shot from fog of war is counterplay
Rioter Comments
: Fighting a team of Freljord champs
{{champion:127}} top {{champion:113}} jungle {{champion:34}} mid {{champion:22}} ADC {{champion:201}} Support You are never allowed to be able to move ever.
: Does yasuo have a actual Weakness :3
hard point and click cc malzahar is amazing.
: Why can you still stack Doran's rings?
Show more

Celestial Lion12

Level 97 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion