Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How can I win when every game is like this?
Welcome to Season 8, where games are based off luck and not skill. Honest answer, if you wanna rank up you gotta find a good duo partner now. Otherwise good luck. I have friends from Diamond elo last season that are stuck in plat now, and low silver last season that are in gold 2+. Games are 100% luck based.
: What do you know, Ahri back up to highest playrate AND winrate midlane in Plat+
I spoke out about this and got like 30 downvotes and 40 upvotes lmao
: Recommend Me Some Top Laners Please C:
{{champion:126}}: Very skilled champion, has no mastery cap. Meaning you can play 4k+ games on this champ and still have a lot to learn. Can bully lane great, people love seeing a good jayce, while enemies fear a good jayce. {{champion:114}}: Another very skilled champion. A good Fiora can almost 1v1 anyone. Like Jayce she has a very high skill cap, but isnt a no mastery cap. You can master her after a few thousand games beens she is just an auto attack champion. She can 1v5 if fed and good. {{champion:150}} & {{champion:68}} : Most popular champion in the top lane of LCS is Gnar and Rumble. These champions make great team fights and can almost always win lane if good enough. They're a safe pick top, which is why theyre played so often despite their amazing team fight output.
Esdese (EUW)
: Nani da fuq? It's hilarious how you state 60% win rate but then you bring a screenshot stating 50.5% win rate. Can't believe I am seeing this. Tfw you need to manipulate the information so ignorant/uninformed people get to defend you or even agree with you in the slightest way.
>Welp yesterday it was 60% i guess todays not her day lol Last time i checked it was 60%, take your tinfoil hat off conspiracy theorist lmao
Wacky9 (NA)
: There is no Yasuo on your team. Just saying
: > [{quoted}](name=Celiorap,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nKAnKgmJ,comment-id=0002000000020000,timestamp=2018-09-16T22:48:01.341+0000) > > I look at korea Diamond+ because its the best players against best players. When you look at someone like Japan that Diamond elo is equivalent to Gold elo in NA, then it just messes things up lol you cant say that Japan diam = gold na etc there is no way to verify this to make this statement true. all you can do is look at all the regions world wide at a certain rank/elo hence why i posted akali stats for all of the world. plus there are different metas /champ picks in different regions ( usually is close to the same but not always )
>lol you cant say that Japan diam = gold na etc there is no way to verify this to make this statement true. Less people play in Japan, less people care about the game. Korea = Most players, people who spend 16+ hours a day of just playing
: > [{quoted}](name=Celiorap,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nKAnKgmJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-16T21:14:18.518+0000) > > https://imgur.com/hOxSRfa https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali/diamond would be all regions Diamond + her stats are 50.70% win rate 73.9% ban rate 7.6% pick rate https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali/platinum which is for plat + all regions her win rate 48.6% 67.8% ban rate 7.2% pick rate
I look at korea Diamond+ because its the best players against best players. When you look at someone like Japan that Diamond elo is equivalent to Gold elo in NA, then it just messes things up
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Celiorap,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nKAnKgmJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-16T21:14:18.518+0000) > > https://imgur.com/hOxSRfa You made a typo in the OP. 50% win rate, not 60.
Welp yesterday it was 60% i guess todays not her day lol
: i dont know where you are getting your stats from but according to https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/champion/Akali/ akali has a 47.67% win rate a 7.89% pick rate and a 60.11% ban rate in patch 8.18 world wide plat + elos
https://imgur.com/hOxSRfa
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tedverse (NA)
: Who is the ABSOLUTE STRONGEST League Champ in Lore? (RE:post)
This post has been made multiple times, in the end Pantheon always wins.
: Yep! That was me. I, too, think turrets are made of mouse farts and bird vomit.
Sometimes I feel like Rioters just make different league accounts just to post on the boards with them and praise themselves lol.
: With the amount of bitching people do, what champs DO YOU GUYS PLAY?
Literally every champ in this game can carry hard, which is why we complain. Winning lane rarely even matters anymore because your team can die 10+ times in 10 min
Rioter Comments
: Here's the thing, my guy: Whatever happened in season 7 that made this possible, assuming you actually made it to D4 because I don't have an account with that information to look at, doesn't exist now. I've looked in your past 20 games, and of the 10 bot lane Jayce games I saw, you're like 2W/8L, and they all play out the same in which you get fed, then can't carry cause the game dragged or there's a tank on the enemy team and Jayce fucking sucks at dealing with tanks. What I said still stands: A real bot lane marksman pick might have picked up a few more wins where you otherwise lost because they're better able to deal with a Mundo or a Rammus or whatever when THEY get fed as opposed to when Jayce gets fed. Jayce only shuts lanes down. He's a poor choice to carry an entire game with. Whether you want incorporate that knowledge into your play or not is up to you.
I get fed bot, team ints everywhere else all game. Its not a matter of "Oh youre adc and made it to late game so youre useless". No, its "Oh you won lane while every other lane is dying 10+ times and youre the only one hold your team up." Itd be the same if i was playing Jayce top and won lane but bot/mid die 10+ times.
Rioter Comments
: The dmg is getting fixed for S9. Riot has already stated that. Stop reposting the same thing over and over again.
Just like how they were fixing adcs this season right? Trusting in Riot btw {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Aight, that shit happens to everyone in every game. Just means the enemy had someone to shit on and did. But if this guy plummeted from P3 to P5, and he's playing bot lane Jayce, and his issue is that he can't carry through this shit, wouldn't his first solution be *pick a harder carry?* Jayce falls off like a brick. Building him crit and going bot lane with him isn't going to fix that now that we're back to requiring marksmen every game. He needs to pick a *real* bot laner, not Jayce, if he wants even a ghost of a chance in these situations. No one cares if he's 8/1 if it's Jayce and it's past 20 to 25 minutes, which both of these games are. If he was a hyper carry, he *might* have stood a chance.
I just started paying bot lane jayce for like that last 4 games. And I used to be a Jayce adc player last season and made it to diamond 4. I know how to play it.
: Where are your boots?
I was trying to sell all my items when it was gg but it was too late lol.
Rexxiee (NA)
: They actually went ahead and buffed a 30% pick rate 53% win rate champion (lucian)
You missed a few champs that need nerfed, Ahri, Irelia, Camille, Kai Sa, Kayn, Kass, Malph, Garen, Darius,
: They had to buff him so he could deal with a 35 percent win rate Sejuani.
They had to buff him because his new skin didnt sell as much :(
: Patch 8.18 Notes
Fixing nothing that needs fixing again, must be Riot balancing team! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Why are all my bot lanes complete and utter garbage at the game?
Because this game everyone is a carry. All you gotta do is roam bot lane which every jungler/mid laner is a abusing. Its annoying as shit, I stopped playing top and decided to go bot lane. Now im almost always winning bot lane, but now its my top/jungler and mid dying. https://imgur.com/CAY4vFS just look at my recents, theres 12 more where that came from ^
: just...just go back to old runes
Just revert to Season 7 in general lmao. Literally enjoyed the game 100% when LCS ended and they nerfed Ardent. It felt like every lane had potential to carry if they were good enough. It felt like you had impact, and you got to build the way the game suited you. This season everyone is a carry. All you have to do is push lane and roam. Its actually brain dead and requires no skill.
Rioter Comments
: What other PS2 games should I buy?
Star Wars BattleFront 2 & Crash Bandicoot
: What's the stupidest reason someone intentionally threw a game for you?
: > [{quoted}](name=Celiorap,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L07ei7OW,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-08-19T21:47:49.148+0000) > > Just build Frozen Heart, it counters Duskblade 100% and is cheap. yeah, it'll be like the tutorial man, just build thornmail on ashe to counter the duskblade zed
Exactly! Thats where i learned the best mechanics for League
: it looked like some hardcore sex if we look at name lmfao
Thats why I liked that account name
: If you're the Jayce, then you're Master Tier. Not at *League*, of course. Just at comedy. <3
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Celiorap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gFxOLhKV,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-08-19T21:52:20.842+0000) > > We need an Obese woman on the shopping cart scooter thing throwing groceries at people and hitting people with her cane Happy wheels Anyone?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gFxOLhKV,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2018-08-19T21:53:22.357+0000) > > Happy wheels > > Anyone? Oh yeah forgot about her. Thats literally the perfect example to use too lmao
: There is no such thing as meta
: The men in this game don't have curves.
We need an Obese woman on the shopping cart scooter thing throwing groceries at people and hitting people with her cane
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Okay, let's say Riot deletes Duskblade. What kind of compensation buffs would you like to be given to assassins? Since they would lose like, 20% of their current damage, they should get at least part of it back somewhere else.
Most assassins deal tons of damage before they even get their hands on Duskblade. Doubt they really need buffs. If anything they should rework Duskblade to keep the lethality for assassins which they need desperately
: Delete duskblade
Just build Frozen Heart, it counters Duskblade 100% and is cheap.
: > [{quoted}](name=King Kit Noyan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wUE61Edp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-15T14:13:35.330+0000) > > I hope you know riot takes homophobic slurs very very serious..over 80% of my friends bans and suspensions are because of homophobic slurs I'm a LGBT person myself and I can handle things and joke about them. Everyone being oversensitive are actually the homophobic / racist ones. I call some of my black friends the almighty "n" words (which would get me banned here) and they joke about it too. So idc if I get banned about it to be fair
Exactly lol. I say the "n" word to my black co-workers all the time and they dont care. First time i said it to them they said "Aye, a brother in here". Blacks are fine with it, but the minute you say it to a white person "Omg you cant say that! I know many black guys that would fight you for saying that."
koshkyra (NA)
: Tell me an unpopular League opinion that will trigger everyone.
Chasing Kills > Sitting In Lane Afk Farming
: Watch out, because you can get people who go ahead and argue the side of "Oh, but some of those champs already have 8 skins, so they don't need anymore. And even they've already got really good skins going for them.", even though more then half of them are legacy.
> [{quoted}](name=AmenPerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w9gFlfqX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-19T09:30:46.278+0000) > > Watch out, because you can get people who go ahead and argue the side of &quot;Oh, but some of those champs already have 8 skins, so they don&#x27;t need anymore. And even they&#x27;ve already got really good skins going for them.&quot;, even though more then half of them are legacy. I just want a good skin for Jayce. None of his skins have unique voice overs, taunts/jokes/etc, ability texture (except for Forsaken Jayce's Q), and running animation (like when Pulsefire Cait turns into a jet thing when she has high movement speed).
ADC Hans (NA)
: Wow i remember when all those got released. Feeling old. :p
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Hans,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w9gFlfqX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-19T05:04:43.935+0000) > > Wow i remember when all those got released. Feeling old. :p I wasnt here for any of them lol
Odenmaru (NA)
: Tried Mint Chocolate Chip for the first time
Ever since my parents said that Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream taste like Mint Toothpaste I havent been able to eat it the same since. I used to love that ice cream, and now when i eat it I feel like im eating my minty toothpaste
Rioter Comments
Shukr4n (EUW)
: u dont need to explain something that is clear to everyone's eyes. u broke rules. got punished. for what? assume no ban. do they instantly become pros? no deal with it. mute, report and play relaxed.
Rioter Comments
: Welcome To League of Legends Season 8!
Riot needs to introduce a ff@5 for when its already 1vs6 in kills. You can pretty much tell its gg. (Joking btw, people wont even ff@15 when its 14vs44 in kills lol)
xelaker (NA)
: I won't lie as a supp main it is nice to be able to boop people for damage with just about any champ..........buuuuuuut lot's of non burst champs are becoming burst champs with all the power creep over the game's life
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7XB0LME5,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-03-30T16:30:44.950+0000) > > I won&#x27;t lie as a supp main it is nice to be able to boop people for damage with just about any champ..........buuuuuuut lot&#x27;s of non burst champs are becoming burst champs with all the power creep over the game&#x27;s life Last game Braum's ultimate was doing 700 ap damage. Yikers
Kaioko (NA)
: Then stop building full lethality with 0 defensive items. Stop complaining about damage when you never itemize against it except for your choice of boots.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaioko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7XB0LME5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-30T14:52:19.084+0000) > > Then stop building full lethality with 0 defensive items. Stop complaining about damage when you never itemize against it except for your choice of boots. If i build full tank buster with maw, qss, ga, black cleaver, ninja tabis and youmuus, then Id die over and over to the squishy champs that deal 1100 damage per auto
Show more

Celiorap

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion