: it sounds like the enemy team banned yi in addition to your own team member. he wouldn't have gotten yi regardless but that probably explains why he trolled. or more likely perhaps, he threatened it to force out someone elses dodge (so he wouldnt have to) also its cause its simply too abuse-able, as you could just continue dodging over and over until you got a favorable team.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pE5T39fQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T19:37:47.658+0000) > > it sounds like the enemy team banned yi in addition to your own team member. he wouldn't have gotten yi regardless but that probably explains why he trolled. or more likely perhaps, he threatened it to force out someone elses dodge (so he wouldnt have to) > > also its cause its simply too abuse-able, as you could just continue dodging over and over until you got a favorable team. no. my team member didnt ban him. He just saw it wrong and decided to pull this bs
Hotarµ (NA)
: Vayne and Riven are [POTENTIALLY] getting nerfed. Rejoice, my brothers.
Lol these 0 braincell monkeys dont understand how fucked riven is gonna be with a fucking 14 second cooldown on her e lmfao
Rioter Comments
: 19% is normal it isnt like you have an insane winrate or anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Chose Á Name,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fAxLqkPi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-11T22:44:09.554+0000) > > 19% is normal it isnt like you have an insane winrate or anything. the point is ur only supposed to have low lp gains if you're losing a lot and riot determines you aren't good enough for your rank. but if you're winning a lot your mmr should be higher, which places u with better players, and if you still win you should be getting MORE lp, not less, because you're beating players above your rank
: > [{quoted}](name=Muhschie lover,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=grQRBZ0k,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-11T13:08:47.446+0000) > > climbing is impossible iron --> plat. > This game is an one big troll fiesta, decided by coin toss in champ selection. > > To be fair, its 50/50 chance while tossing. Who is gonna get the trolls who fed/int/grief? enemy team or me? In iron - plat 1 player can carry 2 griefers who hard int and try to steal farm etc. And if they haven't the skills to do that yet , they could attain those skills, purely with practice, free educational content on twitch and youtube and the average LoL gamer's schedual in less than 6 months if they are serious about improving and have NO particular talents of note. You know, there is a diamond blitz main with no hands? He makes button presses by blowing through a straw and uses a trackpad with his chin.
> [{quoted}](name=DerankingInter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=grQRBZ0k,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-11T17:43:50.680+0000) > You know, there is a diamond blitz main with no hands? He makes button presses by blowing through a straw and uses a trackpad with his chin. i call bullshit
Rioter Comments
Syrile (NA)
: 53.05% Ban Rate, 14.27% Pick Rate, 53.61% Mid Win Rate and 54.89% Top Win Rate
people need to stop saying "PuSh 3 ButToNs" just bc they getting stomped. although I agree Zed is overtuned right now, he's still a very high skill champ. Don't be saying that he's easy
: No, Riven can flash on you as soon as she hits lvl 6 and can kill non-tanks in a rotation while stunlocking you with W and her knock-up. Stop making assumptions about me and respond to the points I made. Why are you posting non top laners? I'm talking about a top lane matchup, yes the jg can gank but that can win any matchup other than {{champion:420}} /{{champion:122}} lol jg isn't always gonna be babysitting {{champion:266}} autoloses after 2 items, hard outscaled, also riven can dodge sweespots {{champion:84}} even matchup, both cancer champs {{champion:164}} riven can 100 to 0 her from lvl 6 and if camille tries to farm without E up she loses half health or dies {{champion:122}} pretty sure this is an easy matchup for good rivens, only new riven players lose this {{champion:114}} 50/50 {{champion:86}} what year is this lmao? Garen isn't a riven counter anymore {{champion:39}} why would you even post this, riven hard outduels irelia from lvl 2 onwards and outscales her {{champion:126}} its jayce. {{champion:57}} he's a tank so ofc he won't die as easily, he can't stop her split though {{champion:78}} can bully riven until lvl 6 {{champion:13}} beats most melees {{champion:517}} riven wins from lvl 1 also her ult isn't good to steal {{champion:8}} you MUST be joking, riven destroys vlad she's one of his hardest counters {{champion:157}} only has the advantage lvl 2, can get 100 to 0'd when riven hits 6
(removed by moderation) garen and darius are still hard counters, and camille is a skill matchup with it slightly in camilles favor. jayce fucks riven, and vlad does too. irelia is also a skill matchup. (removed by moderation)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nerf Riven
you gut her and shell have a 40% winrate in anything below plat. this is how high skill champs are. theyre supposed to be better if youre good at them
: > [{quoted}](name=Cereal420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=17bFuGVZ,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-30T23:35:09.752+0000) > > the point is to see if anyone else will dodge first so you dont have to be the one to lose lp. who would want to lose lp unless they really have to? ok... how about riot does this then... if you dodge at the last second it would be treated as you lost the game and lose LP accordingly and instantly forfeit any series you might be on.
so stupid lol. you really shouldnt lose any lp for dodging no matter when it is. why should i go into a game i know im going to lose. my teammates wanna troll or pick stupid picks then im gonna dodge. ppl like you make me lose braincells
: > [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=17bFuGVZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T21:49:29.184+0000) > > No. If I see my team has an obviously shit comp vs the enemy team I should be able to dip before it translates into a likely loss. there's a difference between seeing a bad teamcomp vs a godly one and dodging and waiting to the very last second possible to dodge. You don't like the chances of whatever your team comp is vs theirs? you can dodge, just don't wait till the very last second to do it.
the point is to see if anyone else will dodge first so you dont have to be the one to lose lp. who would want to lose lp unless they really have to?
Moody P (NA)
: and with much less total HP and defense than basically any melee champion, which evens out. ADC can't lifesteal if they're bursted.
yes because the adc's team is just gonna stand there and let her get bursted right. the adcs just gonna sit there and not kite right?? not a chance...
Afk on Lane (EUNE)
: Change or delete spear of shojin.
riven is at a 48% winrate in lower elos and still only 51% at plat+. why do people keep bitching when there are champs like yorick who have been at 55% for weeks?
mack9112 (NA)
: Comeback mechanics keep games close
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6EeHJkq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-17T17:19:17.569+0000) > > Comeback mechanics keep games close exactly. they shouldnt be close if every lane is stompingand is completely better, yet they get punished for being so much beter than the enemy team. is ridiculous
GigglesO (NA)
: Why aren't we nerfing Riven, Vayne, Zed.
lmao riven has been weak for years and she finally has a decent winrate and everyone is triggered lmao. people only complain about what pisses them off, and not what actually needs nerfs. for example, yorick and wukong both have better winrates and always have had better winrates, but no one complains about them lol
: Nasus does not need more damage -- he needs to live long enough to apply it
: Saphira, The Forsaken {Champion Concept}
idk why people make these. like im amazed by the effort you put into this and stuff but why do so much when you know damn well that riot isnt gonna put this in their game...
: Why are we removing defensive options from tanks?
because tanks are broken as shit they build full tank and are unkillable yet still do ridiculous damage. they deserve nerfs
: Remove Infernal Dragons
Swegmec (NA)
: I only got 9 LP this game
fr where tf is my 10lp
Doozku (NA)
: What are some champs you hate playing against even when they are bad.
Any tank that builds 6 tank items and still out damages my full damage build. like fuck off riot. why am i, the 6 item riven, being outdamaged by a fucking infinitely health scaling monster that builds full tank (cho), some fucker with a sword that literally presses q + e + r and does ur whole healthbar even tho hes full tank (Garen), and some bitch with a big ass axe (darius).
: Zoe has serious design problems
Ok, point 1 is completely false, you cant see the shards unless you have vision in that place. Point 2: Her E doesn't rewards you for missing... unless you're stupid enough to walk back into the trap if she misses she misses, and its fairly easy to dodge.. I kind of agree with point 3, but on the other hand she really needs it because shes pretty immobile ( not counting R b/c it teleports you back). And she needs the sustain vs most matchups.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cereal420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xEuryMGM,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-11-21T18:11:16.827+0000) > > The aery nerfs were completely necessary, and honestly they still aren't enough. Aery is by far the most broken keystone right now because ranged champs can take it and proc it every few seconds on you. Have you ever laned against a teemo or pantheon with Aery? It's hell. You basically just gave them a 25% dmg buff in the early game just by taking aery. Never said they weren't nesscary, just saying a lot AP mages have no real options other than aery. Phase rush sucks and comet can be unreiable for a lot of AP mages.
> [{quoted}](name=MorgManBasher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xEuryMGM,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T21:48:42.243+0000) > > Never said they weren't nesscary, just saying a lot AP mages have no real options other than aery. > Phase rush sucks and comet can be unreiable for a lot of AP mages. theres electrocute too
Durzaka (NA)
: See, this is a difficult problem to solve right here. Aery was just flat out better than Comet in every situation, because of Comets massive CD. BUT if you buff Comet, instead of nerfing Aery, you now have the champions who can land it consistently (like Annie, or maybe Vel'koz) just absolutely dominating because of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Durzaka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xEuryMGM,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-11-21T17:39:48.477+0000) > > See, this is a difficult problem to solve right here. > > Aery was just flat out better than Comet in every situation, because of Comets massive CD. > > BUT if you buff Comet, instead of nerfing Aery, you now have the champions who can land it consistently (like Annie, or maybe Vel'koz) just absolutely dominating because of it. yea no broken annies pls no
: My only issue with the Aery nerfs
The aery nerfs were completely necessary, and honestly they still aren't enough. Aery is by far the most broken keystone right now because ranged champs can take it and proc it every few seconds on you. Have you ever laned against a teemo or pantheon with Aery? It's hell. You basically just gave them a 25% dmg buff in the early game just by taking aery.
: This game needs more grounded effects and anti-hypermobility tools
Wuks (NA)
: Star Guardian: Invasion | Looking for Group Megathread
Summoner Name/Region: Cereal420 / NA Rank: Gold 5 Preferred Role(s): Marksman Missions Needed: all the 5 man ones and A rank Preferred Time (include timezone): 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM (Central Time) Preferred method of communication (if applicable): Teamspeak or discord, i dont have a mic tho
Lohrr (NA)
: Isn't the point of being called a "carry," that you need to have help during early game (ie support), but are stronger late game? The whole deal with assassins vs carries is that a good support should (hopefully) be able to stop a solo assassin dive, but the adc w/out the support (or when the support's spells are on cd) would get deleted. If you're failing to delete the adc as an assassin, either you're failing at engage times, or your team is failing at keeping you far enough ahead of the adc to keep your burst above adc's health. Yes, if the adc is fed, and the assassin is not, then the assassin pretty much shouldn't gank. If the assassin is fed, and the bot lane not, then it's quite possible for the assassin to 1v2 the adc and support. From my experience as an adc, there's nothing more saddening for the midlane to feed an assassin who then comes into bot lane, turret dives, my support shields and I still get deleted and the assassin either aa's the supp to death, or walks away. An adc is a gamble: If you can live long enough, you can deal the most damage, but if you get targeted by a burst character you die (like in any game: high dps and low durability). And, since when does being pushed in make you easier to gank? And, if you gank midlane enough to feed your assassin... The answer to your very first question, "No," is a lie. Everything that follows is a result of creating a fantasy argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Lohrr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZ4yZ55u,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-09-13T17:44:37.426+0000) > > Isn't the point of being called a "carry," that you need to have help during early game (ie support), but are stronger late game? > The whole deal with assassins vs carries is that a good support should (hopefully) be able to stop a solo assassin dive, but the adc w/out the support (or when the support's spells are on cd) would get deleted. If you're failing to delete the adc as an assassin, either you're failing at engage times, or your team is failing at keeping you far enough ahead of the adc to keep your burst above adc's health. Yes, if the adc is fed, and the assassin is not, then the assassin pretty much shouldn't gank. If the assassin is fed, and the bot lane not, then it's quite possible for the assassin to 1v2 the adc and support. From my experience as an adc, there's nothing more saddening for the midlane to feed an assassin who then comes into bot lane, turret dives, my support shields and I still get deleted and the assassin either aa's the supp to death, or walks away. > An adc is a gamble: If you can live long enough, you can deal the most damage, but if you get targeted by a burst character you die (like in any game: high dps and low durability). > And, since when does being pushed in make you easier to gank? > And, if you gank midlane enough to feed your assassin... > The answer to your very first question, "No," is a lie. Everything that follows is a result of creating a fantasy argument. fuck "carry" the meta rn isnt "top mid jg supp and carry" its 4 fuckin supports and a carry. A team game shouldnt only be winnable if u have a good adc. League of Legends? HA. more like league of bot lane. Adcs are so fucking impactful that you see 4 bot at 3 mins EVEN IN PRO PLAY.
Mortroxx (EUW)
: why would that they vote for it then? personally i voted kindred for the lore and theme :D
> [{quoted}](name=Mortlock,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=u1siPBAM,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2017-09-12T21:54:11.488+0000) > > why would that they vote for it then? personally i voted kindred for the lore and theme :D bc everyone loves when they on the other team cus once they lock in u can already see the +20 lp in ur mind
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - Round 2, Group III.
lol people vote kindred cus she/he sucks and is an easy match for everyone who plays against it
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - Round 2, Group III.
: What it's like playing assassins right now.
: Delete One Champion From League Of Legends
Can i get 3? {{champion:57}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:40}}. fuck it even 3 isn't enough. there's so many obnoxious champs rn. {{champion:85}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:58}}{{champion:80}}
: not even sure, cuz draven can't drain tank on 3 people while shreding them and all of that x2 with guinsoo he also doesn't have 3k hp maybe he can, but i'm not sure
> [{quoted}](name=i am Rubick Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aUc8mT7E,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-17T21:57:55.740+0000) > > not even sure, cuz draven can't drain tank on 3 people while shreding them and all of that x2 with guinsoo > he also doesn't have 3k hp > maybe he can, but i'm not sure hes like the tankiest adc besides kog i think, and he can definitely draintank. Plus DD is core on him
: doesn't matter put any other adc with taric in this situation they won't do the same thing
> [{quoted}](name=i am Rubick Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aUc8mT7E,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-08-17T21:02:13.066+0000) > > doesn't matter > > put any other adc with taric in this situation they won't do the same thing except maybe draven
Rioter Comments
: To be fair, ADC has "carry" in the name so it makes more sense that the better carry wins rather than the better pseudo-support (jungler) wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord smilla,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rjRL85Om,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-13T12:10:06.144+0000) > > To be fair, ADC has "carry" in the name so it makes more sense that the better carry wins rather than the better pseudo-support (jungler) wins. just cus they have carry in the name doesnt mean that theres 4 supports and one carry. this adc meta is bullshit
: Here's an idea, if you see a lane has a big impact in the game, why not...hear me out here, either go adc or support? Don't know man, take your pick.
> [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrmKAEzE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-13T04:27:29.591+0000) > > Here's an idea, if you see a lane has a big impact in the game, why not...hear me out here, either go adc or support? Don't know man, take your pick. so im forced to play i dont like to win? that shouldnt be how a game is
SURG1CAL (NA)
: we have 10 bans now and it feels like theres still too many people to ban
> [{quoted}](name=SURG1CAL,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=tBqdjWkF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-12T12:28:09.439+0000) > > we have 10 bans now and it feels like theres still too many people to ban they did 6 bans for 43 champs, so shouldn't we have 18 bans now for 137 champs?
Rioter Comments
: You know, if they feed, your flaming doesn't help. And it's tough as an 0/4/0 champion to do anything but stay in base generating passive gold without dying. And you know, I take it that you've never, not one, fed a day in your life eh?
> [{quoted}](name=Faustavian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmzRMejE,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2017-08-12T15:48:11.550+0000) > > You know, if they feed, your flaming doesn't help. And it's tough as an 0/4/0 champion to do anything but stay in base generating passive gold without dying. And you know, I take it that you've never, not one, fed a day in your life eh? but if they feed, they tilt me. so if i flame, i tilt them back. no one flames in hopes that it will magically make them better lol. and about 10% of the games i lose are bc i feed. some times i lose lane sure but im smart enough to not go fight my laner that just killed me and just farm it out. unlike by mid laner who just died and instantly goes to fight their laner again and dies.
Meteora (NA)
: 5 tips for toxic people who want to change.
ok. i want to stop ruining the expirience for my teammates with my anger, but i also want them to stop ruining my expirience with their feeding and making me lose the game. so why cant we have a comprimise? they dont feed i dont flame.
Ralanr (NA)
: You say that, but I don't really believe you. I played a game as a 440 armor Poppy against a full AD team and as soon as Ezreal got LW late game I started dying a hell of a lot faster.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7WBJnfXg,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-10T21:40:41.124+0000) > > You say that, but I don't really believe you. > > I played a game as a 440 armor Poppy against a full AD team and as soon as Ezreal got LW late game I started dying a hell of a lot faster. well my adcs never build it theyre retarded in this elo but i mean for me. i play riven
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cereal420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qdEQ4qxo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-05T13:53:42.274+0000) > > get your support to buy locket redemption ardent and knights vow and buy a bunch of lifesteal items and laugh at their assassins while they dive you and get completely shutdown. I'm bronze, I'm thankful if the support buys a sightstone.
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qdEQ4qxo,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-08-06T00:04:52.638+0000) > > I'm bronze, I'm thankful if the support buys a sightstone. who needs sightstone when u can do damage amirite
Ralanr (NA)
: By 30 to 40 minutes it isn't delayed.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7WBJnfXg,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-10T21:29:12.147+0000) > > By 30 to 40 minutes it isn't delayed. even when i do buy it i still dont do alot of damage to them. getting to 40 mins is pretty rare right now.
: you want tanks tuned down? okay. No more assassins. ever. Zed? deleted. LeBlanc? Deleted. Kayn? Deleted. Talon? Deleted. Tanks and their CC STOP your high-damage assassin types from doing their jobs. it's that whole rock-paper-scissors idea, last I checked. If you want tanks tuned down, assassins and such will rule, and anyone who lived through the assassin meta who WASN'T an assassin main knows how painful that was. Tanks are fine. Learn to position yourself and wait for your own tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Sadistic Cheese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7WBJnfXg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-09T15:28:43.046+0000) > > you want tanks tuned down? okay. No more assassins. > > ever. > > Zed? deleted. LeBlanc? Deleted. Kayn? Deleted. Talon? Deleted. > > Tanks and their CC STOP your high-damage assassin types from doing their jobs. it's that whole rock-paper-scissors idea, last I checked. If you want tanks tuned down, assassins and such will rule, and anyone who lived through the assassin meta who WASN'T an assassin main knows how painful that was. > > Tanks are fine. Learn to position yourself and wait for your own tanks. and the whole rock paper scissors thing really doesnt apply to tanks. its supposed to be tanks counter assassins, assassins counter squishies/adcs, and adcs counter tanks. but wtf adcs dont do shit to tanks until super late game, which you usually don't get to anymore. tanks shit on everyone not just assassins.
Ralanr (NA)
: If you don't have a LW by then you deserve to lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7WBJnfXg,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-10T21:23:54.712+0000) > > If you don't have a LW by then you deserve to lose. i build cleaver and lw almost every game i can. but i cant delay my power spikes for lw early on. Cleaver and DD are core for me and lw is only after 2-3 items for me
Glîtchy (NA)
: {{champion:75}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:27}} we thrive off your tears
> [{quoted}](name=Lyseth,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=IV2tJha5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-10T02:59:10.953+0000) > > {{champion:75}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:27}} we thrive off your tears i actually dont have a problem with them. its morely about actually being PERM slowed like gnar frozen mallet chasing you down and if you try to turn around on him he just hops away and then uses his ms to start chasing you down again. or nunus slow that lasts a couple seconds and has a 4 second cooldown.
Show more

Cereal420

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion