Destaice (NA)
: Not sure if this counts as social issue or politics
This post will prolly be locked, but the majority doesn't believe that people with STD's should be rounded up, not sure where your getting that info.
: WE vs C9 GAME 1 (SPOILERS)
They couldn't do much mid game, they got so ahead that baron wasn't up so they couldn't really do much except siege a bit. The only mistake they made in the mid game was the baron fight, which ended up snowballing WE. They left janna up because they wanted the lulu, otherwise it would be much harder to make the cait work.
: Spectate high elo games
I remember they said that a very small amount of players ended up using it, and thought it was just a waste of space in essence.
: hidden mmr and long win/lose streaks ?
To be fair this has never been verified, in all honestly people just like to complain about not being able to climb.
Rioter Comments
: Good gosh a couple people went on a downvoting spree on this page lol
> [{quoted}](name=PowerBurger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2017-10-20T19:54:27.097+0000) > > Good gosh a couple people went on a downvoting spree on this page lol Ye I dont see the point of it, :P There just wasting there time.
nGio (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=00010000000100010000,timestamp=2017-10-20T04:47:55.333+0000) > > -snip- Im not talking about war. Im talking about net neutrality.. ?
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cersi Lannistar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-19T22:45:58.065+0000) > > -snip- he might the guy loves twitter
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-19T22:46:23.962+0000) > > he might the guy loves twitter Wouldnt affect him at all. He is rich you know .
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Don Spaghetti,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-19T22:21:48.858+0000) > > _here we go again_ its gonna keep happening until it's removed. ISPs have the money and they will not stop until they get what they want
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-19T22:25:18.190+0000) > > its gonna keep happening until it's removed. ISPs have the money and they will not stop until they get what they want and we have to keep fighting it. :)
: Nerf items, buff champions. This solves the adc meta.
Nickyy (EUW)
: I honestly belive that I'm wrongfully banned.
I agree your ban is not accurate, telling someone to kill themselves should be a perma ban not a 14 day suspension. But thats just my opinion i guess. "Being a girl player I have often encountered unfair treatment and sexism " - Lol stop. "i didn't really know what "kys" - Then idk, dont say it??? , also yes u do know what it means.... dont try to pull that card. ".I really spent a lot on the game both money" - This isnt politics, spending "alot" of money doesnt mean your immune from bans.
Rioter Comments
: why the fuck did they rework xin zhao now hes gay as hell
Better title: "I personally don't like the new xin zhao, heres why" Better Statement: Before I was just getting good at the champ, but after the rework he requires more skill. I think that some champs deserve lower skill curves for lower skilled players.
: PSA: If your summoner or club name is "toxic" you have no right to complain that i mute you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cersi Lannistar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nnErT2ku,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-13T21:05:36.312+0000) > > 1: A valid argument: World is flat > 2: Valid Support : A website told me. > > Your move scientists. 1: Valid Argument: You're wrong. 2: Valid Support: Read the following: A: In order for the polar icecaps to exist, the earth (if it were flat) would need to be like spinning a Frisbee. B: If the earth was like spinning a Frisbee, all of us would be flung into space. Enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nnErT2ku,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-10-13T22:53:24.668+0000) > > 1: Valid Argument: You're wrong. > 2: Valid Support: Read the following: > > A: In order for the polar icecaps to exist, the earth (if it were flat) would need to be like spinning a Frisbee. > B: If the earth was like spinning a Frisbee, all of us would be flung into space. > > Enjoy. 1: Valid argument: Im right 2: Valid support: read the following A: Polar ice caps are also fake, alex jones already announced this B: Scientists made that up. Checkmate.
Stardust78 (EUNE)
: Beekeeper Bard
Top hat bard or project bard have to come first.
: The argument "You've never made x in your life, how can you say this is bad?"
1: A valid argument: World is flat 2: Valid Support : A website told me. Your move scientists. Edit: I love what this has turned into lol.
: So I guess Friday the 13th just doesn't matter anymore
Maybe because people arent so superstitious now a days due to the decline of spiritual beliefs. Same reason why less people believe in ghosts.
: Can we get more legit Halloweeny skins? Really, though...
: I wont be buying any emotes
Sadly riot doesn't care if the majority of players buy emotes, even if a minority of players do thats still a good amount of money for them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Folic (NA)
: Females in this game
{{champion:421}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:44}}
: I Finally Hit Platinum
Gold is one of the hardest elo's to get out of, proud of you <3
Rioter Comments
: Can we get a banned words list besides the obvious please? Tired of getting my posts deleted.
There isn't technically "words" that remove posts, but its instead based off how the the threads conversation goes
: How much longer until Sejuani and Rammus get real nerfs?
: I was perm banned earlier today (BAN APPEAL)
When I was younger I had pretty harsh depression, and league was my escape, even tho its strangers that would tell me "kys" it still would hurt because even in my "escape" i couldn't get away from my depression.
Rioter Comments
: I'm supposed to trust someone named Cersi Lannistar not to kill me at the first opportunity? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Your a Raven ay? According to lore whitewalkers can control ravens as well .. so how do i know i can trust yo ass "AMY"
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deneviel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6jMtQARo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-03T07:15:49.196+0000) > > {{champion:115}} can do it in 3 hit and 1 skill That's not remotely true
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6jMtQARo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-03T07:16:08.243+0000) > > That&#x27;s not remotely true ... Um yes it is? Lich bane with his passive he can... Bro, are we playing the same game , or do you just not have much game knowledge
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: Why the fuck is Xin not being disabled or hotfixed?
Has about a 51 percent win rate. Pretty balanced for a fighter. Nough said.
: My account Permanently banned becuase a bad player. riot must unlock my account
People that don't post chat logs when making a thread about them being banned for toxicity always super sus lol .
: How is it my fault when my ISP does maintenance?
You dont really get banned for afk'ing anymore (Unless its like super excessive).... im not getting the full story here lol.
: Shaclone does it again [Int Feeding - Ranked Plat]
This guy has been random feeding games for ages and is still around so ye i dont think anything is ever gonna happen to him.
Yenn (NA)
: This new Azir is more oppressive to play against than the old Azir
I dont think the problem is that he is become more oppressive, but he is just easier to play, meaning lower skilled players can make his oppressive shine through more.
: I read this post and got instant anxiety about my school work
> [{quoted}](name=SzGamer227,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=RlfHvGGp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-10-02T04:28:23.445+0000) > > I read this post and got instant anxiety about my school work So sorry ☹️
Rioter Comments
: Thinking about getting a laptop to play league on work days... (need help)/ Suggestions
I have a hp pavilion laptop , and I get like 80fps in game and its always cool.
LaCroixxx (EUNE)
: Why is 455 censored?
Riots new censoring is just dumb imo, in my "Typical ADC page" the Typical gets censored.
Odenmaru (NA)
: Youtube's Shuffle option on playlists is actual garbage.
WoW's, I thought I was the only one that had this problem, but same thing happens to me.
: Kicked
Seems to be happening to more and more people. I recommend not doing ranked for a bit.
: Who would you want to see get the next Hextech skin? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Ve1vet,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gWEWQZzW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-29T18:34:26.503+0000) > > Who would you want to see get the next Hextech skin? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Its time for a support one, and as a bard main I would recommend bard. :D
Kabraxis (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cersi Lannistar,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=uVRz3K0e,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-09-28T01:45:02.349+0000) > > They never taught time zones in my school, its kinda a thing u should just know. Where do you live that they didn't teach time zones?
> [{quoted}](name=Kabraxis,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=uVRz3K0e,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-09-28T01:53:02.287+0000) > > Where do you live that they didn&#x27;t teach time zones? Iowa.
: I’m not a liar, so I can’t get past this screen. What do I do?
back in the day, if you afk'd you could get up to 2 weeks of a ban. Lol, those days were sad ones on my toaster that had the game crash half the time XD
Kabraxis (NA)
: If people are complaining about this then they need to stay in school and learn about time-zones.
> [{quoted}](name=Kabraxis,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=uVRz3K0e,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-28T00:41:06.492+0000) > > If people are complaining about this then they need to stay in school and learn about time-zones. They never taught time zones in my school, its kinda a thing u should just know.
Rioter Comments
: you sir should be removed. but its not up to us, hopefully you learn else you will prob not play this game long
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fKsAJRRi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-25T00:59:34.252+0000) > > you sir should be removed. but its not up to us, hopefully you learn else you will prob not play this game long ... Its you again.
Show more

Cersi Lannistar

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion