Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Well, I took down my previous notice because I was talked into giving it a little more time but nothing has really changed so I'm going to just repost what I originally wrote. > My roleplaying drive is very low. I'm not sure what the exact cause is but maybe it's just time I take some time away from it. As much as I would like to finish replies the excuse is no longer work. It's mostly mental I guess, but rather than drag along and push out posts before the 14 day mark I think it would be best to give someone time to pick up Sivir. > > I wanted to finish rps before I decided to do this, but realistically I don't think I will be happy with slowly posting and pretending that I'll finish them as fast as I would like. > > I suppose part of it is the rules too, but no use in crying over it. Hope someone else can take my place. Have fun people.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-01T02:40:40.974+0000) *Annie grabbed the skewer as it was within reach, looking over it carefully. She didn't really recognize the individual ingredients or anything of that sort, after all she was only a child with limited knowledge of her own land's customs.* "It looks... good!" *she said, with a strong tone of uncertainty.* *She began to eat the thing and was pleased with it. She might have missed some of the subtler flavor combinations that it produced, but it overall tasted way better than anything she'd had in months. She remained quiet while eating it, but she was certainly enjoying it.* "So... when are we going to meet Sivir?" *she said, after finishing her food. That name was brought up earlier, but they seemed to have been sidetracked by this sidequest.*
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00100000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-02T03:42:33.635+0000) > _The mercenary smiled, feeling satisfied. Children were a chore, sure, but many were lovable and with proper love and care they could end up like the very people you would hope to one day become friends with for life. This one was interesting and he had not met many Noxians. "What was life in Noxus?", he wondered. As her question came he turned his eyes to the obelisk, watching the shadow closely._ "Soon, young one. Soon." _It would be roughly ten minutes later, a group of mercenaries showing up as the dial hit the hour exactly. The marching men were in celebration, wine and food being consumed as they threw the torn flags of a rival warband into a pile and set fire to its existence. Among them was the feared leader they so graciously followed into battle. She seemed happy with herself, riding on her camel with a silver crown in hand. She trotted about the fire, giving a final statement to a speech given long before to a group of clients that would step out from the building they resided in. Those men wore gold and silver, silk layers and rings upon their fingers._ "As promised, the dust crawlers we have been tasked with eliminating have been laid to rest. Here is the crown of Aloska. It is but yours to cast judgement upon." _Sivir would throw the crown at the group's feet, smiling as the men and women picked it up and examined it in full. There was brief chatter, then a look of satisfaction as they stepped aside and out from the building came heavily armed guards who would drop several chest of the glittering coin._ "To your ever growing warband, Sivir. May the people of Shoraak thrive under your reign. To Sivir and her desert!" _A loud roar of cheer would erupt, the woman surrounded by many before she took a look over to Annie and smiled, giving a wave at the child before dismounting. She approached the two, ordering her mercenaries to simply enjoy the victory they secured. However, as she came closer one could see her leg had been wrapped in bandages and her stomach had a long strip across it._ "Sivir, I have someone who would like to meet you." "And who would that be?" _She would ask, looking up to Annie with her hands upon her hips._
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-28T18:18:45.606+0000) > > Looking at the Battle Mistress then at his handwriting for a while before looking back at her for a bit, the boy would nod slowly as his handwriting has always been horrible. He's had no schooling in his life except for eavesdropping on some classes in Demacia while looking through a window. Razor knows how to write, but he lacks the knowledge of someone his age. "Sorry..." He muttered in a quiet tone on shame as he would just be looking at the ground. "I lack knowledge of education...And...Ummm...Cooking, but I know the concepts of battle and street survival." Razor lacks the education of a child his age, but he does have the advanced skills to survival on the streets and in a battle to even the scales. Given if he'd be educated right and be taught the properness of civil life, he'll become an asset to Sivir's empire.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-28T20:05:51.164+0000) > "We'll have to work on those feats then." _She would move closer, smoothly moving over her hand to grab his._ "It is going to take time. However, we'll make you better. In this world violence only gets you so far. Even as a mercenary I'm aware of this. Your prowess and your skill will carry you only so far. Those who live to an old age on their blade alone are either extremely lucky or are complete liars. Remember this." _She would help him create his strokes, repeating the first hieroglyph of the Shuriman language verbally as she forced him to write it. It would come once. It would come twice. Soon he will have been forced to write it at the pace she demanded twenty and five times. She did it again and again until he had done it fifty and two times. Three more. Two more. One._ _Once she had forced it upon him with her guidance sixty times, she took her hand off and ordered him to rest. She took the paper from him, crumbling it up in her hand and grabbing a blank scroll and laying it down in front of him on the table. She left the tools in front of him._ "Show me what you've learned. Do it twenty times."
: This Is My Desert [Sivir]
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2018-04-28T18:40:43.886+0000) > > "Lead the way, Sivir." > https://youtu.be/czTksCF6X8Y _The departure from the area would be slow, the ride along the way probably the most interesting part of the whole endeavor as they moved through the sand. Heading to the south east of the Shuriman capital they would come across your regular road created from travelers going through it over and over. However, as they went further there would be an oasis. There it seemed stone laid out the ground work in what was a large stretch of flat stone. There were several tables by the water, people of different color simply sitting out underneath the umbrellas with guards eating slices of pizza in front of the store with people coming in and out._ "Shurima Hut. It's a nice place." _Sivir was smiling. The area was lively and even some of the faces there waved to her as she rode her camel to the side and slid down to the more modern building. A man in an apron would walk out, his clean cut and piltovian styled clothes gave him away._ "Ah, Sivir. You're not supposed to be here today." "Not now, Massimo." "Ah, cold in the heat. It's a good blend." _Sivir would scoff, being helped down by the manager. The man looked over to Qymaen and raised an eyebrow._ "Who is this fellow? Mercenary?" "Collegue." "Molto bene." "Amyway, get us some breadsticks and sauce to start us off, alright?" _Sivir would state, the man giving her an okay with his fingers and moving back into the building._ "Did you want to sit inside? Outside? Any meat or vegetables you like?" _She would ask, leaning against the building's painted wall with her arms folded in the shade._
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Here to remind you to strike me. I haven't gone past the 14 day mark yet, but it's a crime that I've taken so long to post anyway.
: > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T07:04:36.553+0000) > "A treasure hunter? Really?" _Now that was something interesting. A man from afar who came to Shurima to look for treasure. Maybe this wasn't going to be a bland day after all. Although... That feeling in her back...._ "I pride myself on my abilities. Who I have become is a reflection of a past that I have overcome. You haven't died on your trips here so I feel that it is fair enough to say you've had your fair share of encounters. Alright then." _She would stand up, ordering another drink from the bartender as she cracked her neck and stretched._ "As for me- mmpf." _She let out a sigh of relief the sound of a bone popping occurring at the same time as she took the drink that was now available to her and took a casual drink._ "This is my desert. So it is fair to say that you have heard of me. You'd be surprised the way people find out about me. Letters are the most common way I am contacted by a horde of people I have never met in my life... What kind of food do you like anyway? Fish?"
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-04-25T03:54:59.732+0000) > (apologies for such horrifically extended delays. Such a difficult task to post every 2-3 days like I hoped for. A shame considering the length) "Well duck sounds good then. I think skipping out on void meat was a bit of a wise choice." _She smiled slightly, moving to the door with a silver coin slid over to the bartender to signal to her companions that things appeared to be clear for the time being. This, in turn, would result in them being followed, but Sivir was confident in their ability to not get caught._ "Do you have a preferred method of transportation?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000900010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T02:40:50.313+0000) > > Desert Princess *Even despite his general ineptitude with regards to interacting with people, the archmage could still tell when the overall mood shifted from one of aggravated hostility to one of more cautionary acceptance. It was still clear that they neither liked nor trusted him, as they lowered their weapons at the female leader's command. He noted how she brandished her cross-shaped blade, as if to discourage him from trying anything, though her expression briefly spoke of some sort of inner turmoil - difficulty in accepting something or other. He didn't care. But she did approach him, along with her Second-in-Command, after sharing some sort of look which he didn't really bother paying much mind to. She offered to grant him 'a safe escort' out of Shurima, demanded that he not try to hurt anymore of her subordinates, and only asked that he compensate with knowledge for their troubles. She also gave her name, which caused him to scowl disdainfully - it meant that he would have to give her a name in return.* *He nodded to confirm that he understood her terms, and also to acknowledge her dominance in this scenario.* "Sivir. Not a half-bad name. It's strong, dependable. I'll be frank, I don't usually like to give into the demands of others, and I would rather not have a band of desert sellswords at my heels. Is there any possible way I can negotiate for us to part ways from here?" *He was aware that he might have been pushing things, and that he was likely testing Sivir's patience, but perhaps he could indulge her base human instincts. Perhaps feed her greed or pride? She was quite perceptive, and intelligent enough to know how to bring others into her fold, and she recognized that he was very knowledgeable. He hoped he could use that to his advantage.*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0009000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T20:51:17.043+0000) _She blinked, finding his rejection of her protection odd, yet not so bothersome. While she didn't want this mage to freely wander about, if she caught him again trying to hurt more of her people she could just as easily finish the job later, or so she assumed. Still, she had a price that she wanted to be paid. She looked him up and down, squinting for a moment before sighing and lowering her arm slightly. She hoped he could, at the very least, answer her concerns._ "Alright, sorcerer. You reject my services, fine. However, I will still want your knowledge before you leave.I believe that trading knowledge for freedom is a more than generous deal. You'd be a fool not to take it." _As this occurred one of her men moved to her side, whispering concerns of the desert before she nodded to his message and allowed the man to begin his search around the idea they stood upon._ (You're probably getting sick of waiting so long for such short replies, to that end I'm sorry.)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00100000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T05:17:38.476+0000) *She climbed onto his back"Uhh..." *Annie was certainly overwhelmed by the selection, even if there weren't too many options. Any choice of food was unusual for her, as she generally relied on what she could find and didn't have the luxury of choice.* *She peered slowly over the options, but she seemed to not even be able to tell the difference between some of the options.* "Can you pick for me?" *she asked him, through a whisper in his ear* "I don't know what any of this is." *Annie seemed to be growing comfortable around this man in particular, he treated her nice enough and that was surely enough.* "I think you will pick something good."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=001000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T07:23:10.906+0000) > _Select for her? Why it would be his pleasure._ _Glossing through the inventory he remembered what he loved as a child. He was quite fond of tender meat and sweet compliments to it with a bit of yogurt. He selected a three item choice. Cubed sausage lightly coated in honey, thinly sliced tomato, and sliced mango repeated from top to bottom of the skewer. Upon receiving the skewer he examined it, the product failing to create drip, but still moist with careful preservation. He smiled, paying the vendor and raising the snack up to Annie._ "How does that look to you?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T04:01:00.348+0000) > > ((I should add that Razor has some PTSD from the scar over his right eye.)) Looking at the obelisk through his hood, Razor would just glance at the mercenaries with cautious eyes since he's met mercenaries before...And they usually end up dead, but he's not one to throw the first punch so his blade would stay in his cloak as long as they wouldn't go for his head. Now feeling her hand on his shoulder, his eyes glanced at her before looking straight as people touching him is something that never happens. Once inside, his eyes had a bit of sparkle as he looked at the weapons on the wall since Razor has a childish fascination with new weapons or even using them when he can. That would wait though as he would just follow her through the building keeping his head low and would stay out of their sight as he doesn't like to attract attention. Lay low and wait are two words he knows very well. Now in the next room, Razor's eyes would just look at the sparring only to have a hidden scowl under his scarf since he already saw some flaw in their movement. A flaw that would either life and death...And for Razor, it would mean death for them. Taking a silent breath to calm his instincts, the boy would just glare at the fighters as they would leave where he blinked for a second when they addressed her as "mistress" which meant one thing. _You've got to be kidding me..._ Closing his eyes as he would take a deep breath from his stupidity to not know the person he's met was Sivir herself. Now seeing her undress, he blinked a bit from her "revealing" outfit but he's seen worse. Taking the seat then glanced around the room seeing it empty, he finally unwrapped his scarf from his mouth then pushed his hood back revealing his now entire child face which looked at Sivir then the paper. His face was a rather nice and innocent looking one...That is except for that scar over his right eye that made him not so innocent. Looking at the paper then around the room again, he finally took his left hand as his right arm raised in the air now revealing an arm blade out of his cloak. Unstrapping it, the boy placed it beside his chair before rotating his right arm before taking the pen and wrote while his left hand feeling the scar over his right eye while it would twitch a bit. As for his writing, it was actually good in terms of grammar, but his handwriting was of the garbage tier.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T19:17:30.598+0000) > _Sivir watched him write, examining the paper as he completed it, but noted that she had to double take his writing a few times. As he finished and took a glance at his scar before thinking. Here she had a boy who had seen more battle than he had civil life. She supposed she would teach him more about civil life then._ _She had survived much in her youth. Like him she too had struggled to survive and in doing so became something greater. However, she did not simply rise to power through brutish means alone. Publicity was fine, but without the knowledge she gained on the way she never would have become what she was now. To even enter a trade deal and sign the way this young boy did? She would have been a laughing stock. That would not do._ "Is that the best you can write?" _She would ask, folding one leg over the other._
: This Is My Desert [Sivir]
(I do apologize if my replies seem lacking in quality or length. I feel a bit ill, so I can't say I'm feeling my best. Here is to hoping everyone enjoyed this cycle.)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=001000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T20:20:11.356+0000) "Shur-ee-ma" *she sounded out the syllables* "Shor-rak. Huh. That's a lot to remember, but... that's okay." *As he explained the obelisk to her, she took her time to look more at the surrounding city, still listening to his words.. It was unlike anything she'd ever seen, especially with the lack of plentiful flora and trees surrounding them. She soon after turned her attention back to the obelisk.* "Wow... You know people who can use MAGIC?" *Annie seemed to be much more interested in this point than anything else regarding the obelisk.* "Umm... well I haven't eaten all day... and I didn't eat last night either..."*She placed her hand onto her stomach, too signify her point.* "I think I could eat a lot!"
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T20:51:31.771+0000) > _The man chuckled quietly, looking around at the vendors before picking a simple one that often did the trick. Keeping it tucked away in memory, he responded to the ever curious child, finding her ignorance endearing._ "Yes, we know many. They are nice people, all well trained and ready. Perhaps we can meet some later." _He dismounted the camel, tying it down to a post near the obelisk and helping Annie down. Moving to the vendor he would kneel down, offering to give her a piggyback ride so she could take a better look at the food._ "Come, I think you'll like our kebabs. Here you can pick and choose between any meat, fruit, and vegetable. All on a skewer, of course. The duck kebab is a favorite by the head mercenary. Although, you seem more like a sweet tooth. A skewer with honey and sweet fruit with tender meat and no vegetables?" _He would ask, letting her see the wide variety of food both home grown and imported from foreign lands._
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000500010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T05:56:19.246+0000) > It is! Terrifying! "Gladly," he said, a low chortle escaping his jaws, but behind his mask it sounded far more deep and a bit raspy than intended, but his eyes held some mirth. However, his eyes became more focused with seriousness in them. He didn't bother turning to her, looking at the floors as he pulled out a scroll from his back. He opened it up to show a map of Shurima, but more focused on the Xer'sai lands. "I fear we've only had two locations marked down, two locations located by the far edge on the other side of the land... Which has clearly showed nothing. The last location though is in the middle of the land... right where it is the most dangerous. We need help, and I cannot risk the lives of all my people in something meant for me." He paused. "However, that doesn't mean I can't get help. I don't expect you to accept this, I am naturally being greedy, but this is dangerous, however the tomb is Tulak's... you don't need a tacticatian to see it's going to be riddled with traps. Can you help me?"
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-15T00:21:10.528+0000) > _Sivir quietly listened, thinking of what she could do with the information given. This task would likely be rewarding with as many threats as it posed. They had to act fast and think quickly in order to safely maneuver and there was no telling what the man could have rigged as result of paranoia. For now it was best to simply take time to rest before the storm. A small smile formed from what seemed to be his beaming pride. She hoped that when she eventually passed away that her own mercenaries would herald her legacy for years to come._ "Certainly. Perhaps we can get some of that food that you asked about. I happen to know someone who is acquainted with their creation."
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T05:32:09.390+0000) > > ((As long as Sivir doesn't chuck her weapon at his head in an attempt for his bounty, he'll get along fine with her. He just hates mercenaries who go for his bounty...And head. Just a small warning for Sivir, DO NOT EAT HIS COOKING. EVER!!! Unless we want to see Sivir die from such a food nightmare.)) After getting used to being on the camel, he pulled his cloak's hood over his face again with his left arm while his right kept in his cloak since he can't really grip anything with his arm blade over his arm. The boy's never been on a camel which made him uneasy at first before he got used to it... Now hearing her words, he would stay silent for a few seconds before saying his response. "I'm willing and able to do many tasks...Except cooking and dancing. I won't let Sivir down and I'll meet her expectations no matter the price. Blood or work, I'll fulfill her tasks to the best of my abilities." There's no going back for Razor...The only path that he has is to walk forward.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T06:07:53.836+0000) > _They would ride back to the headquarters in Shoraak, dismounting once they arrived at the local obelisk. Sivir helped the boy off, watching as several mercenaries came to her and handed her paperwork before walking off. She placed a hand on the boy's far shoulder, walking into the building with a hum._ _Inside was a room with many weapons upon the wall, mercenaries and civilians talking as well as a reception desk present at the back end of the structure's hallway like design. She moved all the way to the reception desk, passing several people in line before grabbing a piece of paper with general information left blank for one to fill. She handed it to the boy, once again leading him to a room in the back end of the structure that was comprised primarily of hard and smooth stone. The layout was one for which judging could be done. A panel where a judge would sit, a space for fighting, and seating arrangements set up on each wall with weapons and armor placed in racks in the corners._ _Swords clashed as two young men practiced their swordplay, each using both blade and sheath to counter the other. There was a lot of wind cutting, aggressive clashes raging back and forth the playing field before one eventually stopped his blade upon the neck of the other._ "That's enough. Well done, Zorai. Mosarei will have your prize in full. Alaseer, practice on your reflexes." "Yes, mistress." _The two would clear the room, bowing before doing so. The older mercenary at the panel giving his own bow and moving to leave the room. In this time, Sivir would undress to her usual attire, placing the wraps up on a nearby armor rack and sitting down at the panel with Razor being offered a pulled out seat next to her. She slid the pen and quill over, folding her arms with Chalicar placed at her feet._ "Write."
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0009000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T02:52:32.461+0000) > > Desert Princess *His eyes shifted, though they would never notice such a thing, but otherwise he dared not move. He scanned the two who came before him, taking in their features and watching their movements. They were in charge. They were the leaders of this band of desert bandits - mercenaries? Her words were sharp, only barely hid a veneer of disdain that he would easily attribute to the loss of the men who had confronted him. They were so rude. Also, he was used to getting rid of witnesses. It was one of the unpleasant duties he had to bear. It weighed heavily on his heart. He unwittingly, very subtly licked his lips as he realized that he had been standing under the dry, hot desert sun for longer than he would have liked. No other motions, however. He scowled reproachfully at the questions that were volleyed at him, if only he were not being threatened by so many warriors....* "I just came from the capital, after having sensed an immense surge of arcane power. I made haste to investigate, but found that not only had things already settled down but that apparently the heart of the empire has been reborn. As for my name, my origin, and my mission.....The first two are lost to this era and the third..." *He paused as if to allow his words find purchase in their minds, possibly even in their hearts, but his tone remained as solemn and grim as ever. He wanted to gauge their reactions, but he also took another glance at the object that the apparent leader carried. In a moment, a realization struck him.* "Ah! Isn't that...Well, if it isn't The Chalicar. A blade of legend like that, in the hands of a leader of mercenaries, is peculiar. Unless.....perhaps you're not just a mere sellsword...." *His lips curled into a knowing smile, so as to imply that he knew more than that.*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00090001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T03:51:33.590+0000) > _Irritation. While she understood that many were affected by the emperor's return, herself included, she partially resented the foreigners it brought in. It was true that there was more to steal, contracts had increased, and a majority of positives came from it, there were some guests which were quite unruly. Politics of the desert were changing and while the emperor wished to hold dominion over Shurima, she had her own right to control lands of her own. Still, perhaps one day she would speak with that man, finding a compromise for both herself and her existing mercenaries. Dealing with the effects of the emperor also meant dealing with those within the territories she was now more protective of. After all, if there is an emperor then they would surely revere him more unless she asserted herself higher._ _This one managed to halt the escalation that came from his initial responses. She didn't want to tolerate the ambiguity of his responses. The last response, however, bought her interest. What did he know? What more was there to this one. She turned to face her friend and begged answers in silence. The man simply expressed the safety he felt, giving her a soft glare before returning his eyes to the mage before them._ _Sivir took Chalicar and gripped him tightly, feeling somewhat vulnerable as he seemed to hint at her lineage. He had just come from the capital. Did Azir tell of who wielded the blade? Still yet, there was an emotional trigger. He seemed to know about the related details and that alone was enough for her to look to her men surrounding the mage. After a short stare down, she lifted her free hand and signaled for them to hold their weapons at ease, lowered but still ready to spring back into action if she so much as gave the word. She gave a couple more hand signals, the circle of warriors turning into two walls that kept some distance from him and covered his sides. She moved closer, moving to one side as she ordered the other to move to Ryze's right side. As she held ready at the mage's side, she kept Chalicar ready to be thrown._ "Very well, traveler. I don't offer many this chance to be escorted, but I will make a deal with you. Pay me with knowledge and I may ensure a safe escort out of Shurima. Attempt to ham any more of my men and I'll spill your guts all over the sand. Since you happen to know Chalicar then I'm certain you know how painful that will be. You will address me as Sivir or Battle Mistress. Do I make myself clear?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T02:36:47.236+0000) "Umm..." *Annie didn't really know how to answer this question properly. She knew that she was 'from' Noxus, however she did not live in any city in particular nor did she live in any set location, so she settled upon a simple answer.* "I guess Noxus...? But... where are we? I've never been here." *The city was an unpleasant sight for Annie, even with the comfort of returning home in the near future. She truly had a buried hatred for civilization, but it never got the better of her, but she would seem to tense up as they went deeper and deeper inward.* *Annie would have no objections to the work he would be doing for her, as she saw no harm in it. She took a large drink of water from the container, obviously she was parched from her journey. She didn't finish all of it, so she kept it on her.* "Oooh! What's that?" *she said, pointing at the obelisk.* "Is that where we're going?"
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00100000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-14T23:34:33.486+0000) > "Noxus, hm? Welcome to Shurima. This is the settlement of Shoraak. We are north east of the capital and home to Sivir's band of mercenaries. I'm sure that Sivir and her crew will help you get back home." _The man lightly pat her shoulder, taking another drink before explaining the purpose of the obelisk._ "Yes, we are going there. That is an obelisk. Primarily it is used to tell the time and serves as a landmark to indicate that the area is growing. The more obelisks and the larger they are the bigger the civilization. Some are also embed with magical prowess delivered by our mages. When we are in danger our mages can power it to fire a concentrated ray of energy which were inspired by Emperor Azir's sundisk towers. It's quite the sight and effective for defense. If you would like, maybe we can show you a demonstration. For now, I will take you to meet Sivir." _He smiled, humming before stopping at the obelisk and having a thought occur to him._ "Are you hungry, child?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T05:33:55.892+0000) > > College Goddess of Pizza Looking at the voice with red eyes through his cloak's hood, the boy would stare for a few minutes scanning this person over where he would finally nod in a silent manner not willing to speak yet. Reaching for her hand, he slowly took it with his left now having some sunlight reveal what was in the hood, but just a bit since a red scarf was covering his mouth from windy sands. Judging by the figure of the face under the scarf, it was definitely a boy. The main reason why he didn't shake with his right is that his blade was over his right arm. "Indeed..." He replied in a simple manner not willing to really speak much more since he just met this person. Trust is like a wall, it's hard to build yet very easy to destroy and his trust was something that's rarely earned. "I'll do whatever jobs she has no matter the price." Winds would blow as his hood would blow off his face from the cloak being so worn out from over the years he's used it. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x96M7hXiQq3kjf7xwjem58D-xCz1VcnZYvtCMTr7IKE/edit would just look at Sivir waiting for her next words.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T06:25:36.388+0000) > > [Dislikes Mercenaries] > _Sivir will remember that._ _She stared at the boy, taking in his features and blinking. He had an unusual set of eyes and the hair reminded her of something that she had once seen. What to make of it? Nothing came to mind to start. However, she had a feeling she would be seeing it more often._ _Sivir firmly took his hand and stretched herself toward him._ "I'm going to pull you up, be ready." _A moment later and she would yank him up, dropping him in her lap before wrapping an arm around him and another to keep the camel on track_ "Are you sure Sivir can make use of you? You're just a boy. Ambition is the fall of many young would be greats. Is it with absolute certainty that you wish to partake in her empire?" _Her hand guided the camel further, leading them towards the lair of the dreaded battle mistress._
: > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T07:04:36.553+0000) > "A treasure hunter? Really?" _Now that was something interesting. A man from afar who came to Shurima to look for treasure. Maybe this wasn't going to be a bland day after all. Although... That feeling in her back...._ "I pride myself on my abilities. Who I have become is a reflection of a past that I have overcome. You haven't died on your trips here so I feel that it is fair enough to say you've had your fair share of encounters. Alright then." _She would stand up, ordering another drink from the bartender as she cracked her neck and stretched._ "As for me- mmpf." _She let out a sigh of relief the sound of a bone popping occurring at the same time as she took the drink that was now available to her and took a casual drink._ "This is my desert. So it is fair to say that you have heard of me. You'd be surprised the way people find out about me. Letters are the most common way I am contacted by a horde of people I have never met in my life... What kind of food do you like anyway? Fish?"
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-02T20:29:24.440+0000) > _Sivir thought for a moment as she processed the new information._ The man eats a lot of fish then. Alright, I guess We'll do something to change it up. "Alright, well how about some duck? Or do you prefer more dough based pleasantries? I figure that if we're going to spend some time together then it makes sense that we'd find some place to eat. I know a place that makes some nice soup that's nearby, a meat market in the capital, a few spots like that. There is also a place a bit out of the way that specializes in making meals out of the void, although, most of that food is poisonous before it is processed." _She smiled, urging the barkeep over before whispering something to him. The man seemed to understand, nodding and moving into the back._
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000500010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T05:56:19.246+0000) > It is! Terrifying! "Gladly," he said, a low chortle escaping his jaws, but behind his mask it sounded far more deep and a bit raspy than intended, but his eyes held some mirth. However, his eyes became more focused with seriousness in them. He didn't bother turning to her, looking at the floors as he pulled out a scroll from his back. He opened it up to show a map of Shurima, but more focused on the Xer'sai lands. "I fear we've only had two locations marked down, two locations located by the far edge on the other side of the land... Which has clearly showed nothing. The last location though is in the middle of the land... right where it is the most dangerous. We need help, and I cannot risk the lives of all my people in something meant for me." He paused. "However, that doesn't mean I can't get help. I don't expect you to accept this, I am naturally being greedy, but this is dangerous, however the tomb is Tulak's... you don't need a tacticatian to see it's going to be riddled with traps. Can you help me?"
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T06:12:51.252+0000) > _Sivir took time to examine the map, bringing finger and thumb to her chin as she silently judged the area. A squint. Briefly after she raised her eyes back to the warrior and began to speak._ "I can send scouts to explore these regions outside of the final destination. This way if they find anything they can report back to the group with some result. I'll bring a group with me. I'm willing to proceed, but I want to know how many men you plan on bringing, what kind of traps you think you'd find, maybe a bit more information on Tulak to understand what kind of a man he was, and a report on local warbands if there are any." _She would extend her hand to him, a small smile._ "Do that for me and I think my mercenaries will prove sufficient."
: ((;-; _**Paws leg**_))
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-04-13T06:42:08.247+0000) > ((I didn't forget you either, please. _pets head_ Tomorrow, Hyper.))
: (( ..been waiting patiently....._| ̄|○......but I had been ignored ))
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-04-13T05:26:29.868+0000) > > (( ..been waiting patiently....._| ̄|○......but I had been ignored )) ((I will do the post I'm missing soon, but I am a bit tired at the moment. I'll be able to sit down and finish them tomorrow. I just grabbed the first two things I saw and got to work with them. ))
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2018-03-30T07:46:14.124+0000) > > At long last. I thank you for this wonderful literary feast. *Dart here. Dash there. Jump from this shadow, roll into that shade.* *There were many ways to describe him - stubborn, paranoid, even anti-social - but he was far from an impatient individual. Which served him well as he managed to evade further mercenaries under the employ of the local warlord. War-mistress? He didn't have time to contemplate the gender role associations. He made sure to stay out of sight as much as possible. He stuck to the shadows. The places that the light did not quite touch. He could blend in within these less illuminated spots. They helped greatly. Not as much when more mercenaries patrolled the area. Initially he was able to take advantage of his experience in running and moving about discretely, though a rogue or marauder he was not. He was a traveler. A journeyman. A wanderer. From point A to point B. Quickly, efficiently, without being seen or getting caught.* *He did not like the idea of what they might do to him if they were to successfully capture him, let alone if they could manage to catch him. Even with all of his arcane prowess and knowledge, despite as well the many decades he spent taking in arcane energies through the many runes and inscriptions that spread across his flesh, he wasn't a warrior. This meant that as far as martial combat was concerned, he was just an empowered commoner who couldn't fight his way out of a barracks full of soldiers. As well, those who were far more experienced with subterfuge and preying upon lone individuals, taking advantage of every possible vulnerability presented to them upon a silver platter, he wouldn't be able to out-maneuver.* *Karma was quite fickle, and such was that eventually his good fortune had to run out. It was not due to a misstep, nor a failed tumble, nor did he lose his wit. They were working in tandem, their patterned movements were far superior to his own cautious ones. Damn, he was almost past the last hut that designated the furthest reaches of the village. It was inevitable that he would be unable to remain absolutely hidden the entire way, especially considering that they never gave up their search for him. But lo, they surrounded him and kept their distance, but it was clear that they would not hesitate to strike him down unless he gave in to their demands. He was halted. Prevented from departure from Shoraak. Prevented from going on his way.* *They probably didn't take well to him blasting their associates to hell and back. If he were to defend himself, he would claim that they left him no other choice but to take them down before they took him down. He would probably become a human pincushion for their arrows, then. He scowled at his predicament. They demanded that he raised his arms to be visible, a precaution that he could not refute the validity of though he highly doubted that they could prevent him from merely unleashing the runic energy he had accumulated over the oh so may years that he had been carrying out his mission. He could tell, however, that there were too many to simply blast like he had done to the ones he dealt with previously, and they were likely crack-shots with their bows or whatever ranged weapons they were proficient with. He knew it wouldn't matter either way, they had him right where they wanted him and could kill him whenever they wanted. He begrudgingly lifted his arms, the seemingly unnecessarily long sleeves keeping his violet skin from being seen.* *He dared to speak up to his would-be captors, maintaining a veneer of nonchalance and asserting the seriousness of his activities.* "If you want me to apologize for what I did to the others, just go ahead and shoot me. Otherwise, all you need to know is that THEY jumped ME and I responded as necessary. Also, to whomever is in charge, I must warn you that you really shouldn't keep me from my mission unless you WANT the world to be destroyed."
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000900010000,timestamp=2018-03-31T06:28:07.339+0000) > _Silence. Silence filled the area as bow and hand readied for combat. There was little noise which came from the mouths of the disciplined. They kept a steady rhythm, focusing on the target in this moment. As they further solidified their advantage by covering every angle, the Battle Mistress brought herself around to the front with Shaika mirroring Sivir's movements. As it would be they covered a 60 degree cone, maintaining a distance of a few meters with Shaika aiming for the man's heart._ "If your mission was truly so important you wouldn't have disrespected my desert as you attempted to cross it. Even if what you are doing is supposedly to save the world from some form of destruction, my empire comes before the world. Answer my questions and I might let you live. What is your name, where do you come from, what business do you have in my lands, and what exactly are you doing that is so important to the world?" _Sivir could have been a bit more reasonable when it came to the fate of the world, but the fact was that she was still recovering from the news about her men. While relatively level headed in this situation, the effort she put in to not throw Chalicar at him was ever present._
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2018-04-01T00:27:56.975+0000) *The desert temperature did not affect Annie as much as it should have, even in her common Noxus clothing, heat was not a thing that bothered her as much as it would others, though this wouldn't be easy to notice.* *As the man sent any toward of motion toward her, she instinctively took a step backward.* "My name's Annie..." *she answered without hesitation. Her body language seemed to be defensive toward him, thanks to very recent events. She stepped forward again, taking his hand. She needed to find help, and this man seemed much more familiar with the land then she.*
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2018-04-01T01:10:20.273+0000) > _Falika smiled. He took his time as he helped the child, seating her in his lap so as to keep an eye on her as he rode the camel back into the establishment._ "Annie, is it? Where do you come from?" _He took a wide cloth from the camel and slowly began to wrap it around her head to create a makeshift hood. The camel pacing in the same direction as mercenaries stepped aside to let the archer pass into the settlement. It was fairly lively, people moving about with merchants, mercenaries, and civilians making up the majority of the inside at the time. A young woman would approach them as Falika continued to work assuming Annie didn't stop him. She held a water jug up, the archer taking a couple of cups from his side luggage and allowing the woman to spill the cool liquid into the containers before offering one to Annie and moving to finish the job with her hood as the camel moved towards a large obelisk in the center._
: This Is My Desert [Sivir]
((Wew, alright, I was working on a lot of personal projects and now I've got a workload that I need to apologize for. Now that I'm here I'll be happy to reply to those who have been patiently awaiting my return.))
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T01:34:08.782+0000) > > _She folded her arms, thinking about the proposition the man had made. Was this really the best time to do this or even the best person to spend time with? Probably not, but then again gold was always a valuable exchange for time. While that was somewhat typical of her she would have to see where exactly all of it would go. There was, without a doubt, something bold about the way he wanted to follow after her even though he was quite aware of the dangers which surrounded him. In a way it was charming but what else could she expect from the man who talked about his tingling balls without a care in the world? Regardless, she would be a little more friendly but always cautious. To some extent she figured he would want to get a little too friendly given the way he talked to her. Although... That last part..._ > > "I've no need for your protection. I do want to know some things before we continue any further. Exactly where are you from and how did you hear about me?" “ I’m from an island located in far south eastern of the Conqueror’s Sea between Urtistan and fyrone flats, The people who live their are mostly mages. I know about you because I come to shurima often for some treasure hunting, and your actually pretty famous in shurima if you know what I mean. How can can you do business if not one knows about you right?” He then look at him playfully thinking while tapping his chin for a moment “ man your toughness is really attractive you know that? yeah I’m sure you don’t need my protection, but it’s hard for any man not to. It’s what I mean called instinct”
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T07:04:36.553+0000) > "A treasure hunter? Really?" _Now that was something interesting. A man from afar who came to Shurima to look for treasure. Maybe this wasn't going to be a bland day after all. Although... That feeling in her back...._ "I pride myself on my abilities. Who I have become is a reflection of a past that I have overcome. You haven't died on your trips here so I feel that it is fair enough to say you've had your fair share of encounters. Alright then." _She would stand up, ordering another drink from the bartender as she cracked her neck and stretched._ "As for me- mmpf." _She let out a sigh of relief the sound of a bone popping occurring at the same time as she took the drink that was now available to her and took a casual drink._ "This is my desert. So it is fair to say that you have heard of me. You'd be surprised the way people find out about me. Letters are the most common way I am contacted by a horde of people I have never met in my life... What kind of food do you like anyway? Fish?"
: *"... Hmm this place is very different from home." Annie thought to herself. She had been going through a very strange series of events leading up to now, Taking a ride on a caravan that was on their way to some place she never heard of before. A sort of cult had taken Annie in in previous months, and she had been with them for awhile. Some differences between Annie and one of the members not understanding exactly how much Annie cared about her teddy bear resulted in her setting fire to the caravan with her magic, and the remaining members left Annie on her own near Shoraak.* *The first notable difference was the sand, which Annie had only ever seen near water before, but this was entirely different from that. She walked toward the civilization, just trying to find someone to talk to. Anyone she could get a conversation with she would ask for help, to help her get back to her home. Her devious charm would surely help her with this.*
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-03-31T05:28:17.073+0000) > _Shoraak welcomed Annie._ _The desert itself was quite hot and the sun at this time was overbearing. It would be probable that had she ended up in another area, she might not have been as lucky with things such as water and protection. Sivir, although quite the nitorious figure, kept things gentle in control. The mercenaries more or less just stayed in the region and provided them the protection they needed to survive. They had become such an integral part of the community that they were practically one family. Their continuity was only bolstered by the policies she worked on regarding slaves and immigrants. As a result, Shoraak, while still autonomous, worked in conjunction with Sivir's warband to create a stronger community and one that could afford to, due to its strengths, show kindness to an outsider as young as Annie without fear for resources or invasion._ _An archer would approach the child from the settlement, riding a camel casually to her position before looking down to the little girl._ "You know, you should really wear more than that. You're going to melt out here without covering up." _The man would extend his arm to the girl, ready to pull her up and drop her in his lap._ "My name is Falika. What is yours?"
: (( Context: Ryze is just passing through after looking into some fluctuations of arcane energy that occurred during the Shurima event, but found that it was settled before he had to step in. He's now trying to depart from Shurima to go elsewhere and he's kind of in the area. )) *Shoraak. It was a rather small settlement just northeast of where he remembered the capital had been, or rather had recently been resurrected. It was here that the archmage found himself, as he was just trying to pass through on his way to other ventures. Of course, he was covered head-to-toe in rags that would better hide his odd features, a long cloth used to obscure the lower half of his face but still allowed his featureless glowing eyes to be barely perceptible from beneath the hood that draped over his bald head. It was fortunate that he wore attire that did not make him seem too out of sorts with the locals, though being so heavily veiled he may as well have been advertising that wasn't from around these parts.* *But there was once a time when he had called the Shurima Empire home. Not any longer. His home village had long been obliterated. Yet still he pressed on, forging his path for the sake of the world's stability. He couldn't afford to dawdle, but he didn't want to appear too eager to leave. There were a few choice individuals who eyed him with suspicion, even fewer were bold enough to follow after him but they did so with a skill that betrayed their less than scrupulous experience. He didn't know who they were or what they wanted, but he couldn't risk them getting their hands on the scroll he carried on his back. Oh how difficult it was to hide the thing, only barely peeking out from underneath his raggedy cloak.* *He made sure to keep a steady pace, so as not to alert his unwanted shadows, until he came to a hut, at which point he took to the shadows to evade his pursuers. They were not able to find him, but that was more than enough for them to go into a state of alarm. He could only imagine they were now heading to whomever their boss was in order to inform him or her of the unknown individual that was creeping through their turf. Only once he was sure the coast was clear did he dare to depart, only to bump into one of the denizens, who scampered away without hesitation, probably to report their odd encounter.* "Great, now they'll be onto me more than they were before." *For a moment he considered the settlement, the seemingly inauspicious people, and then darted off in a mad dash to leave Shoraak. He imagined he would meet with resistance, he was not long after confronted with a small band of armed men and women who seemed poised to use force on him. It was unfortunate, then, that their opponent was none other than Archmage Ryze. He groaned aloud his dissatisfaction at having to sully his hands, but they were barring his way and he had places to be.* "I won't fry you to a crisp if you let me pass, and we can all pretend this never happened." *He tried to warn them of the danger they were faced with. They did not listen.* *A couple of minutes or so later, Ryze dashed away, leaving behind the unconscious bodies of several mercenaries affiliated with the Battle Mistress.*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-11-26T07:07:17.610+0000) > ((I apologize again for such a massive delay.)) _Anger did not begin to state the emotion she felt._ _The chase had been quick to follow after the news had reached it back to the garrison and returning mercenaries. Among them was a rather pleased Sivir that seemed satisfied with the day's raid. That smile quickly vanished as she was informed of the damage done. Tracking was done with what clues she could gather, nomatic exchange, and intuition. With her were four archers, three mages, and six warriors. The group would disperse and reorganize in set time patterns to maximize the ground covered. In reality if he could dispatch a number of her own by himself then that was enough to warrant caution._ _She stopped for a water break at the designated rest point, a broken obilisk out in the middle of a buried town._ "Sivir, no fortune yet." _A returning archer declared, hands cleaning his bow as the camel eased its way to Sivir's side._ "We'll find him soon. He couldn't have gone that much further." "It's a damn shame that we had all of our mercenaries out doing jobs otherwise we would have caught the man already." "He's a magic user. Those bunch are unpredictable." "What do we do with him?" "Well first we get him to surrender. If he doesn't even so much as stop in place with his hands above his head I'd like you and Ildra to put some arrows in his legs so he can't run." "Assuming he does surrender?" "Find out what business he has traveling through the desert attacking my men. Maybe I'll spare him but I have half a mind to cut his eyelids open and leave him to rot with his body buried in the sand." "Brutal. I like it." _The man began to feed his camel, the large beast enjoying the handful of food as Sivir turned her attention to the returning group._ "Mistress! We found the man!" "Good work, Alitos!" _Sivir mounted the camel she rode, looking over to Shaika with a narrowed expression._ "Come on, you can feed the animal later." "Just do me a favor, Sivir. Don't let your temper blind you." _He pet his mount with a chuckle, the beast snorting and turning around to follow the group on the move._ _Within minutes, Ryze would find a spread out band beginning to close the gap between themselves and him. They would maintain distance, but encirclement would follow. As they came within earshot, a series of orders to halt and hold his hands in the air would follow. Sivir rode in the back, keeping an eye on him and any potential ally that could be hiding out. She wasn't pleased with the circumstance but she came to cool down somewhat prior to the engagement, although she'd still want something in exchange for the damage he caused._
: This Is My Desert [Sivir]
((To anyone else reading this, I post one day then usually take 2-3 days off to prevent burnout. Maybe longer depending on if something comes up. If there are any delays to post that is, generally speaking, why. Life can be busy but I still read up on what you guys leave me.))
: ((Would you be interested in an au university rp involving pizza delivery sivir? It would involve Sivir interacting with the unofficial queen of the university, Lissandra. Pizza and plenty of drama.))
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Lissandra,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-03-20T15:41:04.088+0000) > > ((Would you be interested in an au university rp involving pizza delivery sivir? It would involve Sivir interacting with the unofficial queen of the university, Lissandra. Pizza and plenty of drama.)) (( I would be very interested. Part of the head canon that I have for PD is this thing where she goes to university and does the pizza job as well. Spending her weekend hanging out with others or doing more deliveries if she needs the cash.))
: (( Did you forget about me or did you decide that you did not wish to go through with the RP after all? Either way, I would simply like to know. ))
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-03-19T07:25:28.057+0000) > (( It was ill form to post out of order, but you are in fact next. I apologize for giving you the wrong impression.))
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T04:37:16.329+0000) > I am always terrified XD "Maybe if you see me beneath the mask you might reconsider," he joked, going silent now as he smiled beneath his sacred mask of... stuff. Truth be told, Tulak was the one to come up with such a tradition. He was happy to hear she liked them, but maybe he should have done something more? It was always good to earn allies, even if it meant paying them, and Sivir as an ally? It would do him well to earn her as a trusted ally. "If you wish to see me without clothes, I don't mind. However, I believe we must postpone such things," he said, making a slight joke out of her staring at him as he undressed. His eyes though grew firm, unwavering, and if possible it seemed he was staring into her very soul. "I am looking for the tomb of the Tulak's greatest leader, Tulak himself. We seek his tomb, and we require your aid... It's been hard to track it and we have no clues as of yet... He was quite secretive. I seek the secrets of his tomb, and for private reasons it is to aid myself... closely. If we find it, I promise you several chests worth of gold and jewels. All for you and your band." He said, looking at her and pausing. "Questions?"
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T05:27:18.198+0000) > > > Sounds really fun though. _She raised an eyebrow at him offering a display to herself and shook her head a bit. It just seemed as though a lot of people liked to think with their lower end. Still, she'd be lying if she said didn't like the compliments. It felt good to have her work into her body be acknowledged. For that fact alone she smiled a bit and jokingly responded._ "Maybe when we finish the job then, hm?" _Picking up Chalicar she sat down on the end of the bed away from him and listened._ "Well, do we have any idea where it could even be?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T01:57:18.744+0000) > > A response would come only this time the paper was of a bit "better" quality as if the person got his/her hands on a better quality piece of paper, but the writing was still bad like they've never learned about much writing. > Dear Mercenary Lady, > > Very well and nothing is ever "free". I'll be there in a few days...Takes a while on foot. > > Sincerely, > The Demon Child *__ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H4jbaLDv30 Just a few days would pass as a figure in an Ionian styled cloak would be against a wall of Shoraak holding Sivir's letter in his/her hand. The hood would look side to side hoping to see the ever famous mercenary. Judging by his cloak, the figure really was in need of cash since the cloak was starting to look a bit worn out. The figure would lift a large arm blade out of the cloak just looking at the shining metal from the sun's light where he would put it back in his cloak before many would get the wrong idea. Judging by the size of the figure...It was a young teenage person.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T03:20:32.393+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H4jbaLDv30 _Soon enough a mercenary riding a camel would stop by the child, her figure cloaked in wraps and a body cloak. Her hood covered most of her head, leaving her eyes exposed. The teen likely wouldn't know it, but the battle mistress could tell who he was by the letter he held. Her seal was on it, after all. She would extend a hand to the teenager, Chalicar tucked away on the side of the camel where she could easily reach it._ "You're here to see, Sivir?" _She would ask, choosing to see what they would do._
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T01:43:42.652+0000) > Rule 1... If you don't dodge... You're screwed. I got a picture of Qymaen made on there, but I'm not sure XD. "And your beauty speaks much. I assume you've had many who wish to make you a worthy wife? I would not be surprised if they have been cut down, put in their place, or simply squish their pride?" He found amusement in that thought, in the very picturing of men and possibly women being rejected, but to him that was funny. "Oh? Did you? I personally picked that out in hopes of you finding it well. So if I were to betray you, you could literally stab me in the back," his humor was dry, and some could say horrible, but it was his type of humor. "Eh, I just assumed a woman would like shiny stuff, so jewelry was the best thing I had in mind. It was satisfactory? A beautiful woman deserves good treasure, yes?" He seemed to have a glint of amusement in his eyes, staring back. He paused briefly as they stopped in front of a tall building made of stone and such, the man walking through the dokrs without a care. "...Cheese, I never saw much for toppings, but maybe my clans can celebrate along with your people if we manage this, yes?" He stopped in front of the counter of an old weary man, dropping forth a few gold coins. "I need a room, quiet, no one near. I'll take this one," he didn't bother waiting for a response, taking a key and a number and walking off to a room with Sivir hopefully in tow. Once they had found their room and entered, a plain little place with a bed and natural furniture. He hopped onto the bed and sighed, tossing aside his cape and shirt to reveal his bandaged body, as well as his blades which he tossed aside. "Sorry, but I feel much comfortable without that stuff... It's more of a natural chieftain thing to do. Now, the job... do you wish to listen?"
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000500010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T02:18:27.553+0000) > > _She laughed at the thought, finding herself smiling a bit more._ "Thank you for such kind words. I must say that you'd be right. I've had a few brave enough to speak with me with such propositions. I choose who I will marry. I am merciful. After all, I didn't kill all of them." _However, that smile nearly faded at the notion of back stabbing. For a moment she was locked in trance as that vile whore's dagger pierced her skin again. Bitterness filled her heart. However, she did her best not to let those feelings pour into her interactions with the man. Her smile lessened slightly._ "Well, I did enjoy them." _She glanced at the old man, taking in the details of the quick observation before moving on into the room. She was fairly quiet, taking a minute to watch him undress before examining the room. After determining that the room was clear of anyone else she slipped off her cloak and leaned against the wall. She nodded at his leisure, choosing to respond to the last inquiry instead of making comments of the previous action._ "I'm listening." _She placed Chalicar against the wall by her feet, her eyes locked onto the man._
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00c300000000,timestamp=2017-10-06T01:37:15.467+0000) > > _Silence, eyes matching his gaze with a steadiness returning to herself as she inhaled and exhaled quietly, focusing on her objective here and reliving an experience to calm her nerves. She breathed in once more, and her breath gave life as it flowed out._ > > “It is a moment that I have had to consider for long, Emperor Azir. To repay your kindness in allowing me into your palace I will begin without delay. I will answer your own as they are presented to me." _A pause was created by her breath cycling once more before she extended her first concern._ "You call me blood of your blood, but how is this so?” "**I do not know how it has come to be, but in my heart, I know you are of my lineage. I cannot say how this is so, but I have no reason to doubt my feelings.**" Her face was so familiar to him, it was as if he stared upon a daughter that time, and the disaster of Xerath's betrayal, had forgotten. And yet, he knew that none could have survived the horrors of that day, but even still, there she stood. This woman was a paradox of time, one that he could not explain. Still, since she had left that day, he had understood that her destiny would be intertwined with his own, in ways he again could not fathom or predict. "**Even still, you carry a weapon of the Ascended Host. That alone speaks of your true character. Whether you choose to accept it or not, you carry royal blood, and destiny has great things in store for you.**" She had chosen to leave after he had brought her back from the brink. Then, she had given no indication she wanted to return. He had heard of the destruction of Vekaura at the hands of Xerath, though the Ascended warrior Nasus had fought against his power bravely. He had even heard rumors that this woman had been there as well. Still, he was surprised to see her standing here. "**When last we spoke, you seemed to reject these things, this place. I sense something must have changed.**" His head cocked sideways, almost the way a curious pigeon might, if not for the fact that he was covered in golden armor and his eyes glowed with inner light. "**So then, to business. Why are you here? Why have you returned?**"
> [{quoted}](name=The Epic Azir,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00c3000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T20:02:42.051+0000) > > _Silence, again. Breathing unsteady, nerves shaking, panic wrestling with confidence.The volume from her nostrils picked up ever so slightly. Her fists clutched ever so slightly tighter. She maintained her eye contact. Her body grew stiff before looking down at Chalicar as he spoke of it. Yes, Chalicar. Her dear Chalicar. Where would she be without it? She stared at it still, examining it as the emperor continued. Feeling the grooves and looking upon her reflection she had seen the little girl who had been left to die so long ago. She watched her grow up before her very eyes with suffering and heartache being overcome through her strength and will accompanied by cunning. She flipped it over to the other side, taking a look at the reflection as she was today before the very emperor she stood before. Tilted, she could view the emperor that boomed._ _She lowered Chalicar back to her side, spinning it once and mentally shaking off her chains. She stood fully confident in herself again for the moment._ "I have come for answers, Emperor of Shurima. I have spent many years dancing with death. I've lost everyone I once loved. I've killed to build up what I never had. In my own right I've become the empress of my own territories. Yet, even still, I feel uncertainty again. I thought I had my future set in stone. I was so sure and confident in that. Then you saved me." _She stepped forward. A pause. With a deep sigh she came closer and stood but two paces from his presence and extended her arm out for him to take Chalicar from her._ "When Cassiopeia murdered me I felt my empire fall apart. I felt everything crumbling down back into the rubble that I had built it up from. I had become that child who lost everything again... When you saved me I didn't know what to feel. It took me a while to understand what made me run. Then I realized something. For the first time in years I felt fear. Everything after caused me so much anxiety. Shurima's capital raises from the sands, the emperor lives again, and even though I had witnessed all before my very eyes before I had heard it I chose not to believe." _Her head lowered, lip bit by the teeth of her mouth. The smell of the pride which she carried dwindled inits prowess. The aura of humbleness drifted outward._ "I have come because I am lost. You are the only one who can help me." _She would move to her knees slowly, bowing before him with eyes swelling with emotion. Reliving everything from birth to death to birth again. Her face pressed against the floor in an attempt to pay her tribute to his presence. To do so she had swallowed her pride and rejected her fear. She gave in to the fact that no matter how much she wanted to fight it she knew that she would have to return to him and accept what had come. She didn't just owe it to him, but to herself and to her followers. She fought to keep herself down. The brief struggle rendered her body limp. Vulnerable._
: A letter would arrive only this one was of bad quality paper as if it was pulled out of trash let alone the handwriting was that of horrid quality like a child wrote it. > Dear Mercenary lady, > > What is it like to be a hired mercenary exactly? How much joy does the job bring to you personally? Is it the coin part or the killing of fools who run? > > Sincerely, > The Demon Child
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-03-16T22:29:20.094+0000) > > _Sivir took the letter as it came and raised a brow at the quality of the paper. She examined it, finding both the quality of the paper and the quality of the handwriting to be awful really. She was a bit disgusted with the paper, but as she often did she would sit down and write her own response to letters as they came._ >Demon Child, > >It's fun. To be honest I don't think there is really an aspect of it that isn't really something that you could do day after day. The coin is always great because of what you can do with it. Although, judging by this letter I would think you're a bit lacking in that department. That being said I invite you to come by Shoraak if money is an issue. I don't give handouts, however. If you want coin then I'll find something for you to do. > >As far as killing goes? The killing can be very fun. Chasing targets is incredible when you feel the wind glide past you and the sand fly beneath you. There isn't a greater feeling in the world than to bag the trophy and celebrate afterward. > >Sincerely, Sivir.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T03:14:27.385+0000) > It was, until I got eaten by a giant flaming chicken rex. DX "...Of course, please follow me. I know of a quaint little place that has rooms, and I shall be sure to pay for some time." He said, and she would notice how his eyes seemed to devour her figure, but not out of perverse desires or lustful. Instead, his eyes attempted to roam her body, looking for her strengths, weaknesses, almost like a predator... a beast waiting for her to lash out and using the knowledge used to take her down if possible. Sadly though, the cloak blocked off most things, so he did not know much besides her height. "...You're strangely unmarked... Meaning you're good if you have not been scarred, or have you and you choose to hide it?" He was blunt, clear as day, but he wasn't pushing. The man turned around and began walking towards a small inn not that far away, but while he walked he didn't bother turning his head to speak. "I assume you are pleased with your... sample? I can say that we have more, much more that makes what you have pety. In fact, it's barely even a dent into our treasury. We can pay you, but first we must discuss terms." He was business, but he was also open to conversation, if she wanted. "Any questions? Nothing on the job until we are in private."
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T03:47:49.680+0000) > > lol what even goes on in that game "I think you'll find that my reputation grants me my beauty. It's like you said, the inexperienced suffer the most casualties." _She followed him without delay, matching his pace and breathing quietly as she took in her surrounding and kept an eye on the man in case he suddenly lunged at her. She turned to him as he asked about the sample, nodding as she responded to him._ "I thought it was a nice pile. I especially enjoyed the knife and jewelry." _She listened a bit further, nodding slightly at the notion of the treasury. She had to wonder what kind of wealth they had. For a war band there was no telling how much gold flowed in and out but one thing was certain: there was always security in having armed personnel guard the treasury. When an entire war band knows how to fight properly and alternate shifts regularly it usually takes a very skilled thief or a powerful rival to take anything out of it._ "Hm... What kind of pizza were you thinking about? I've got a contact who supplies that kind of thing if you're interested." _She asked, a small smile forming._
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-11T23:53:32.241+0000) > > _Sivir looked at him with several questions in mind. However, the one thing that really mattered was just the fact that she was going to get paid for it. It was curious. This man seemed so nonchalant in approaching her despite her reputation being what it was. It was in line with his actions earlier but in honesty he was something of a clown. A fool in the king's court as one of those kingdoms would have remarked. He wasn't... the worst thing to look at for some hours, but she wasn't exactly ready to trust him. The fact that he wanted to have time alone with her was something that she herself probably took a bit differently from others. Whereas other women probably jumped to the conclusion that he was just that type who lured in romance with charisma, she herself could only remember the hissing of that serpent. Her side began to burn, the feeling of the knife twisting inside her back sharply returning in memory._ > > "Your speech is... Irregular, but do you mind on explaining yourself further? What do you hope to gain from spending time with a mercenary? I'm not exactly a social figure. Besides, who are you to Shurima? If you stand beside me then that may send many messages but most of all you'll probably be targeted by a warband trying to establish themselves over me. Are you sure you want to put yourself in such dangers?" “ put myself in danger? Oh pleeeease c’mon it’s runeterra, there’s danger lurking around no matter where you go” he told her as if it’s not big deal because from his point of view dangers is part of daily problem living in runeterra. “ anyways, what do I HOPE to from spending time with you? Nothing much, but if become your most trusting acquittance would be cool, why? it’s because I think your a really cool strong and independent woman. Oh and hot of course” he said then smiling teasingly at her for a moment. “ to shurima I’m just a harmless outsider but if leave me with no choice I will defend myself, and you of course, so yeah.”
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-13T09:38:04.140+0000) > _She folded her arms, thinking about the proposition the man had made. Was this really the best time to do this or even the best person to spend time with? Probably not, but then again gold was always a valuable exchange for time. While that was somewhat typical of her she would have to see where exactly all of it would go. There was, without a doubt, something bold about the way he wanted to follow after her even though he was quite aware of the dangers which surrounded him. In a way it was charming but what else could she expect from the man who talked about his tingling balls without a care in the world? Regardless, she would be a little more friendly but always cautious. To some extent she figured he would want to get a little too friendly given the way he talked to her. Although... That last part..._ "I've no need for your protection. I do want to know some things before we continue any further. Exactly where are you from and how did you hear about me?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-11T23:42:41.028+0000) > I'm just killiing monsters in monster Hunter world. Just modeled Qymaen as best I can! She would find herself waiting for some time, at least ten minutes or so, before a sudden figure made his way through the people. Sivir would bare witness to a man cloaked within brown, his cloak stained with dry red splotchesHis mask was worn though, and his eyes were firm, yet almost bored. Qymaen paused briefly, knowing this was simply a way to grab attention, as this cloak wasn't anything special. It was just pieced together considering he had neglected to describe himself, which was something he really should have noticed, but this should prove enough, and last he checked he did know what Sivir looked like through various reports and rumors... Course he doubted she had wings, whoever said that was clearly just a drunkard looking for pay. He paused as he stared upon the obelisk up ahead, moving past a few people as he saw someone standing by it. Qymaen approached her with a rather loose stance, his body concealed, but with a scimitar poking from the side. "Sivir, I assume?" He asked, his voice rough, but controlled and rather cold to a small degree.
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-12T01:02:51.605+0000) > >Hope you're having fun. Sorry about the delay. _She waited as long as was necessary. The wind carried sand casually as she sat completely still, her eyes shifting and her ears listening. She waited and waited, patience being commonplace when in a calm environment. When the figure came into sight her eyes shifted to him, notcing his stride and giving attention to the blood stained attire. The most unsettling feature was, by far, the mast by which he dawned. A lack of emotion, a hard exterior. He would be harder to read without as many facial indicators._ _As he came to her she would remain unmoved for some time. She took in his details. The most notable was his height and that mask. He was taller than her for sure. His build was also something to watch for. Typically someone of that size was more bulky and strength oriented. She would certainly have to remember such things as she went along._ "Qymaen." _She responded, looking around after._ "Shall we conduct business in private?"
: > Dear Disc Throwing Yelling Chick, > > You know...It's BAD to yell "duck" at your enemies right? How about you stop doing that? Okay? > > Yours ever truly, > J _**There would be a small smiley mask drawing under the name**_
> [{quoted}](name=SurelyNotHyper,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-03-11T05:15:20.064+0000) > _Sivir blinked. There was really only confusion expressed as she took the letter and sat on her bed with it. She really didn't understand why someone would send her something like this and whether or not they were supportive of her in some way. She supposed it was charming in some way. Was it more of a light hearted letter? Well, she didn't even know this...J person and he didn't exactly make himself known. Still, maybe she could have some fun with this. As she pulled out her writing utensils and sat down to write she scoffed at the smiley she missed earlier. It was kind of cute though. She tapped it and wrote a response._ > Dear Mr. Armchair General > > You know it's DUMB to criticize others when they still get results with their methods right? How about you stop doing that? Okay? > > Your local mercenary, > Sivir **_There would be a small chalicar drawing underneath the name._**
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-24T01:39:00.510+0000) > > _Sivir would grunt in conflicted emotions. She was quiet as she did so, making sure not to make it too obvious as she furrowed her eyebrows further. There was an audible sigh, although he got her attention back when he finally spoke of propositions. She raised an eyebrow as the portal openned._ > > What is he trying to pull? I better get Chalicar ready. > > _She kept a hand on her hip, standing slanted as she tilted her head with a stoic expression. That expression quickly softened upon seeing the fat sack of gold. Her eyes lit up, practically shining in the reflection of the gold within the bag. She brought her eyes back up to him, leaning with a kinder tone now._ > > "Well, I am a mercenary, Jim. If you've got a problem then I've got a price. I can see you came with your bag full, so I'll humor you and your tingling balls. I can do a lot of things even outside of mercenary work. Just tell me what you need." > > (Sorry for such a late reply, things have just been so busy on my end.) (( ayee!! Welcome back Sivir! :D )) Jim look at her smiling teasingly for a moment nodding his head “ Oh rawr~ I can request things outside of mercenary from you I see” he said flirtatious checking her out from head to toe. “ well DAYUM! How bout spend a night with me bathing under the moonlight together in dessert with some drinks?” Jim asked her straight out without second thought while most other men would think twice or too embarrass and shy to ask such thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T08:48:50.668+0000) > >Thank you for the welcome back, it is good to see you too. _Sivir looked at him with several questions in mind. However, the one thing that really mattered was just the fact that she was going to get paid for it. It was curious. This man seemed so nonchalant in approaching her despite her reputation being what it was. It was in line with his actions earlier but in honesty he was something of a clown. A fool in the king's court as one of those kingdoms would have remarked. He wasn't... the worst thing to look at for some hours, but she wasn't exactly ready to trust him. The fact that he wanted to have time alone with her was something that she herself probably took a bit differently from others. Whereas other women probably jumped to the conclusion that he was just that type who lured in romance with charisma, she herself could only remember the hissing of that serpent. Her side began to burn, the feeling of the knife twisting inside her back sharply returning in memory._ "Your speech is... Irregular, but do you mind on explaining yourself further? What do you hope to gain from spending time with a mercenary? I'm not exactly a social figure. Besides, who are you to Shurima? If you stand beside me then that may send many messages but most of all you'll probably be targeted by a warband trying to establish themselves over me. Are you sure you want to put yourself in such dangers?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Chälicar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-03-10T04:35:33.589+0000) > So, welcome back. What's been going on? *Sivir,* *I will gladly accept your mercenaries. It is not weakness to seek others out for aid. Meet me by the Trading Depot known as Tura Salu. I shall be there by myself, as for wealth? Merely wait and you shall see that our clan has what you offer, and I shall be by the market area, right where produce is. I hope to see you there, by dawn two days from now.* *- Qymaen* Along with the letter came a small burlap sack, and once opened, it would reveal glittering jewels as well as golden coins with even a dagger made of gold and gems encrusted into it.
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-03-10T05:02:38.605+0000) > > I've been fine. Busy with things on my end, but that has lessened for the moment. --- > Qymaen, > > Unity has, and always will be, the path to stronger warbands. I will arrive in 2 days. Expect the time to be upon the 4th dial of the shadow clock. I shall show the same honor and arrive on my own. Exotic foods have always been a question of whether or not it will be good or not. They aren't as reliable as our own foods, but I have found that quite a few have managed to meet up to the standard of duck liver. We can speak more of foods when we meet. For now I will make haste. > > Sivir. --- _If anything enticed Sivir, It was the prospect of gain. The smile upon her face and the way her eyes lit up when the sparkle of the jewels and the sound of coin sliding against each other was overwhelming. Sending a sample as such knowing that he may not get it back is something that she took as a sign of respect. He knew her well enough in that regard. That is not to say that she wouldn't have come without it, but to even add something so valuable and pretty as jewels? It was a welcome sight, for sure._ _As promised she traveled out, making stops to refill water when necessary and casually trotting by potential enemies to show her free dominance. Even when alone she didn't feel the need to hide unless odds were stacked against her or unless she just wanted to be alone for some time when it came to more popular roads. However, she had a schedule to keep._ _Arrival was about the time she had stated, a bit after due to the camel being a bit stubborn after falling asleep at the oasis. It frustrated her a bit thinking about how even jerking, shouting, and petting didn't exactly work in her favor. A sigh shot from her mouth, taking in the sights as she came upon the shadow clock._ Alright... Now that that is over with... That knife. _She whipped it out from her cloak, examining it in the sun with her hands covering the blade so as to not attract the attention of others as she gave it the brief look and placed it back up. While it wasn't something she imagined would be practical for battle, having luxuries on hand was comforting at least and valuable at best. She waited by the obilisk, searching the area for the man who she had no real identity of. She should have asked, but given that she was short on time as it was hindsight was 20/20. Regardless, surely nobody would be stupid enough to play mind games with her. The man looking for her would make it quite clear as to who he was._
: *Sivir,* *It is with great interest that the Tulak Clan seeks your services. We need something found, and after that we can take care of the exploration ourselves unless you wish to partake in it in which you will be greatly compensated should you save my kin. Would you like a meeting face to face to discuss matters and prices? I do prefer talking face to face with most people, it does help me tell who is either ready to kill me or who will listen to my words.* *Chieftan of the Tulak Clan,* *[Qymaen Sheelal](https://docs.google.com/document/d/10EBf4y5usP3JUSLxBdJfzDqTIP6CQPLL3P81PJKWip0)* ((Interested in Adventure?))
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-01T08:21:55.240+0000) > >_Chieftan of the Tulak Clan,_ > > _You have my attention. Whatever your job may be, my mercenaries will be more than happy to lend their blade in exchange for coin. However, to make any of this possible I will need to know where you intend for us to speak. The desert is a vast place and the choice is ultimately yours. I will entrust you with deciding the location. As well as a display of the wealth you offer in exchange for our services._ > >_ Sivir._
: (Hey, Siv, have you decided if Qymaen was of interest or not? Been wondering forever! XD)
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-03-10T03:30:19.655+0000) > > (Hey, Siv, have you decided if Qymaen was of interest or not? Been wondering forever! XD) (I can realistically revisit the rp, so yes. I will type up a response to the original post soon.)
: The Shuriman Plateau - Ask Azir
My absence was not well announced to my individual partners. For personal reasons I left, but if you would like we can continue where we left off or not. The choice lies with you, emperor.
: (( Context: Ryze is just passing through after looking into some fluctuations of arcane energy that occurred during the Shurima event, but found that it was settled before he had to step in. He's now trying to depart from Shurima to go elsewhere and he's kind of in the area. )) *Shoraak. It was a rather small settlement just northeast of where he remembered the capital had been, or rather had recently been resurrected. It was here that the archmage found himself, as he was just trying to pass through on his way to other ventures. Of course, he was covered head-to-toe in rags that would better hide his odd features, a long cloth used to obscure the lower half of his face but still allowed his featureless glowing eyes to be barely perceptible from beneath the hood that draped over his bald head. It was fortunate that he wore attire that did not make him seem too out of sorts with the locals, though being so heavily veiled he may as well have been advertising that wasn't from around these parts.* *But there was once a time when he had called the Shurima Empire home. Not any longer. His home village had long been obliterated. Yet still he pressed on, forging his path for the sake of the world's stability. He couldn't afford to dawdle, but he didn't want to appear too eager to leave. There were a few choice individuals who eyed him with suspicion, even fewer were bold enough to follow after him but they did so with a skill that betrayed their less than scrupulous experience. He didn't know who they were or what they wanted, but he couldn't risk them getting their hands on the scroll he carried on his back. Oh how difficult it was to hide the thing, only barely peeking out from underneath his raggedy cloak.* *He made sure to keep a steady pace, so as not to alert his unwanted shadows, until he came to a hut, at which point he took to the shadows to evade his pursuers. They were not able to find him, but that was more than enough for them to go into a state of alarm. He could only imagine they were now heading to whomever their boss was in order to inform him or her of the unknown individual that was creeping through their turf. Only once he was sure the coast was clear did he dare to depart, only to bump into one of the denizens, who scampered away without hesitation, probably to report their odd encounter.* "Great, now they'll be onto me more than they were before." *For a moment he considered the settlement, the seemingly inauspicious people, and then darted off in a mad dash to leave Shoraak. He imagined he would meet with resistance, he was not long after confronted with a small band of armed men and women who seemed poised to use force on him. It was unfortunate, then, that their opponent was none other than Archmage Ryze. He groaned aloud his dissatisfaction at having to sully his hands, but they were barring his way and he had places to be.* "I won't fry you to a crisp if you let me pass, and we can all pretend this never happened." *He tried to warn them of the danger they were faced with. They did not listen.* *A couple of minutes or so later, Ryze dashed away, leaving behind the unconscious bodies of several mercenaries affiliated with the Battle Mistress.*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xsRpknj,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-11-26T07:07:17.610+0000) > My vanishing was without warning. For that I apologize. Now that I am back I would like to know if you still want to go through with this rp. If the interest has been lost then I understand entirely.
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Well, after quite a bit of time and thinking I will return to rp again. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/2xsRpknj-this-is-my-desert-sivir It took time for me to really consider if I wanted to do this again but I would say that the new skin has more or less destroyed the scale that I was weighing my options on. After all, a large pizza on a small scale isn't very balanced. Poor jokes aside... I will be rping both default Sivir and Pizza Delivery Sivir. So feel free to hire her for some kills at night and hire her for a pizza party in the day. It's good practice for throwing Chalicar later. That being said, I will probably need to update quite a lot I left behind and hope that I can clean up rps that I unfortunately had to leave behind previously.
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
: > [{quoted}](name=CFProxy,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=EfFEMVhM,comment-id=001500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-17T21:04:56.301+0000) :annieblueheart: *The guard looked at the map, and nodded.* "I'll take this to someone who can mark it much more accurately than I can. If you can just wait out here with Annie, that would be best. I'll return shortly with the map." *The guard scurried off quickly, he was obviously rushing to get this done based on his movement.* *Annie looked at Sivir, smiling. She swiftly grabbed her hand and tugged at it.* "Come here... follow me! I want to show you something really special." *If Sivir would refuse in any way, Annie would continue to tug her toward where she was going to lead her.*
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=EfFEMVhM,comment-id=00150000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005,timestamp=2017-12-15T07:44:04.216+0000) > Sivir didn't expect the child to actually take her straight to her room. It was so sudden and unexpected despite it being a point of interest that the mercenary herself had called into question. She had no particular word to say or phrase to spout in response to the direction Annie had taken. It wasn't like Sivir was being completely honest with her. In fact, she had minimal interest in her room. It was something that she said to try and feel more welcoming and in that instance she had only the idea of staying on her good side. How could it be? Down this path she took she came to follow Annie without struggle. She found out more than she wanted to just by taking the girl's lead and counted door after door once they had gone past 4 as it seemed a bit much. How many children resided here? Was it really just Annie and her parents? Were there more shadow bears maybe? Or maybe were there more creatures like Tibbers lurking behind those doors? She didn't want to think too hard on it. However, one thing was certain. That guard, Annie, the collective seemed to radiate this single idea. It didn't have to be expressed over and over but symbolically it was shown through every inch of land. Could she afford to be this careless? She had allowed herself to go this deep into the house just as she had agreed to go into the basement. Was it so unreasonable for her to feel paranoia? There was a fear in her that reminder her of the depths of the Shuriman depths that she had traveled with Cassiopeia. Just like then she had been trusting with a figure that could easily be brought into question. She was so trusting with this child and while she did intend to help that scar began to rise up into her shoulder where Cassiopeia's claws had once placed themselves and gripped so tightly. She shook off the thoughts for now. _Tibber's hand opening the door... Why did she choose to do that? Or did the bear? No I'm... I'm just... She's young. She... It's her imagination. She's just playing with the bear._ Sivir looked to each object as the lantern light relieved some of the stress that the claw on her shoulder had caused. She had still been shaken from the brief darkness as was evident in her somewhat shaky breath. She looked back for a moment. She could have sworn the hallway wasn't that long. The asymmetrical hallway nearly made her sick when she focused on it before turning back to face Annie. She felt lightheaded. _This... I feel sick... Just breathe... That happened a long time ago... Just breathe... In... Out... In... Out... Annie isn't going to hurt you... What is wrong with me?_ She felt her head with her hand and began to rub her temple with her index and middle finger as she kneeled down in front of Annie with one eye open. "A-ah. It's... A nice room... But Annie I have to ask you something. How many people live here? Your house is kind of big. Or maybe... maybe you have more friends like Tibbers?" Sivir asked. Slowly, she began to steady her breathing and smiled a bit more. _I... I was too straightforward with that last question... She might suspect me of something... I'm sorry, Annie. Some things are hard to forget. You might understand when you're older._
: > [{quoted}](name=CFProxy,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=EfFEMVhM,comment-id=001500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-17T21:04:56.301+0000) :annieblueheart: *The guard looked at the map, and nodded.* "I'll take this to someone who can mark it much more accurately than I can. If you can just wait out here with Annie, that would be best. I'll return shortly with the map." *The guard scurried off quickly, he was obviously rushing to get this done based on his movement.* *Annie looked at Sivir, smiling. She swiftly grabbed her hand and tugged at it.* "Come here... follow me! I want to show you something really special." *If Sivir would refuse in any way, Annie would continue to tug her toward where she was going to lead her.*
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=EfFEMVhM,comment-id=00150000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2017-12-05T04:02:11.915+0000) > The bear was unusual. It smiled like a person and made itself known to them by existing without the added sentience of speech and expression of person... Or perhaps that aura was its expression of person. A strange woman who spoke in even stranger once said with such vigor that _"Silence ist power." Perhaps the bear, while as friendly as it was with Annie, was simply presenting itself to be a threat if need be. It was much like animals of the wild actually. When a dominating animal is present it strides about without worry. The confidence and strength it displays openly without ever needing to do so much as throw a nasty glare upon those beneath them. Dangerous. The mercenary bent down to listen to the little girl. Her ears were open. Annie could control the bear so she wouldn't have anything to worry about as long as Annie liked her. That was good. "I see. I'll keep my distance and smile then." She waved her hand at the bear with a smile before flinching at the roar. Tibbers... She had yet to see what all it was capable of. The flames alone could kill her. She would probably have to deal with the strength of a real bear as well. If she was unlucky then it would be likely stronger than the real thing. It wasn't nice to think about having to combat Tibbers. She didn't want to, really. However... She touched her wound as she put both of her hands on her side, her thumb gently touching it. _Some things... can't be forgotten... For you Annie? Well... I can make an exception._ "I think he's wonderful. I'll be honest, he is something that seems powerful. Maybe they respect how strong he might be, then? Maybe they just need to get to know him for who he is. I'd like to know more about him some time." Sivir shifted a hand to her chin, resting her chin against the fingers that gently held it up. "Tibber's room then? I'd like to see yours someday!" She stood at Annie's proposal and followed without hesitation. The more she walked, the more she felt silly about ever thinking about needing to protect herself from Annie's friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=CFProxy,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=EfFEMVhM,comment-id=001500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-17T21:04:56.301+0000) :annieblueheart: *The guard looked at the map, and nodded.* "I'll take this to someone who can mark it much more accurately than I can. If you can just wait out here with Annie, that would be best. I'll return shortly with the map." *The guard scurried off quickly, he was obviously rushing to get this done based on his movement.* *Annie looked at Sivir, smiling. She swiftly grabbed her hand and tugged at it.* "Come here... follow me! I want to show you something really special." *If Sivir would refuse in any way, Annie would continue to tug her toward where she was going to lead her.*
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=EfFEMVhM,comment-id=00150000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-26T22:51:00.646+0000) > Sivir did not resist. There was much to see here and yet the girl was insistent on dragging her along quickly. this wasn't particularly unusual; children were often impatient and many times over rushed to do something. To find all the buildings was something that gave her greater insight as to what was in store for her. However, the one that Annie had led her to seemed to have been rebuilt before... several times in fact. She had to wonder exactly why, but she'd maybe ask about that later. This was strange. It was rather dark and there was no sign of parents about. _Huh? Where did those staircases come from? I didn't see them coming in... Well... I guess I'll just keep following her. Maybe her parents are asleep upstairs._ The cool of the basement was something that reminded her of the desert night. The desert tended to strike in extremes. Either it was very hot in the sun or very cold in the moon. That much was at least familiar and it was welcoming. It was not like the vast desert; the room that is. It took her a moment to realize it, but the floor had been burned before. She chalked it up as just the child practicing her talent, which was respectable. She sat down when the child told her to wait and she let the girl go off to lite the lantern which made her smile. _Yeah... Keep practicing Annie... You'll get better. Work like I did to survive and just work to get better at everything you do. Heh... Maybe I should visit you in a year to see just how much you've grown... Maybe sooner..._ She put a forearm on her right leg, her legs spread a bit as she leaned her back into the wall. Her left arm would begin leaning on her corresponding leg as she leaned in a bit to listen to Annie. _Tibbers?_ That thought was quickly silenced as Tibbers suddenly caught fire. She moved to stand up so as to help Annie put out the fire but the explosive growth and roaring fire immediately shot her back down to her sitting position. This heat... It was incredible! Every pulse of fire raced to warm the cold mercenary. She could have sworn she felt sweat upon her forehead before she looked back to Annie and stared at her for a good while. _So... So this is it- this power... It isn't the bear and it isn't someone controlling the bear it's... Annie... She brought it to life! I can't believe this!_ Sivir hesitated to speak, but she couldn't lose her calm. She may have been startled and it would have been fine to her if she ran for now to get an idea of what she would be facing off against, but she liked Annie. She was just a little girl... Even if she could summon flaming bears out of a teddy bear it didn't attack her and Annie was just as excited as it was explosive... Compromise... "It's wonderful, Annie. Does he speak or maybe even know how to say hello?" Sivir asked, holding onto her composure for now while she tried to understand the intention.
: When Fortune Calls, Offer Her a Chair (Ask Miss Fortune)
> Fortune, > >I've been informed that there is a man hiding out in Bilgewater by the name of Xedric Lohr. I understand that Bilgewater is, by all means, under your jurisdiction. For the past few days I've been on the look out for some stowaway that has been missing on payments to the Czazei clan who have reached out to me to find this loose end. The bounty upon his head is of reasonable value, and if you were to provide me your time and some information I would be willing to negotiate a transaction between the both of us that would be mutually beneficial. However, it would be quite rude to even begin such an exchange without first introducing myself. > > I am Sivir, often called the Battle Mistress of Shurima. I lead a mercenary warband of great value and have been contracted for years to handle issues which others have had. Proxy wars, investigations, assassinations, and many other services have we provided to the people of Shurima and outward. > > Regardless of how you may be treated or viewed, I will approach you as an equal. There will be no needless aggression. I will await your response before my departure as a sign of respect. > > -Sivir
Show more

Chälicar

Level 6 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion