: Afking your ranked games
one of my teammate keeps on dcing so i told them to also dc and afk in RL they never came back
: You have to censor the names to prevent "name n shame"
> [{quoted}](name=Svetania,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ouGKvr9G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T01:09:38.665+0000) > > You have to censor the names to prevent "name n shame" nah nah its not name shaming its totally ok he is objectively not stating that they are bad but that match making is bad.
Bultz (NA)
: League is nearly as unbalanced as Arena of Valor
maybe you should play tanks instead of squishy champs. Seems like you cant survive for a second without dying or inting and if you are dying so easily ingame u might wanna off soon
: banned because i say that getting one shot is retarded
you know the answer. i voted for 3. everytime i get a chance
: Does anyone else love the jungle meta?
you're from euw you're region is known for being bad and feeding go back to your cave
: I don't get Niger, is it related to Nigeria?
> [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EUNb9gwi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-12T18:53:35.075+0000) > > I don't get Niger, is it related to Nigeria? I don't really know but ppl from Nigeria are Nigerians so then what are people from Niger. R they Niger
Rioter Comments
Nylisa (EUW)
: All Odyssey Splash arts
Sovernit (NA)
: Combating Boosters and Smurfs (WITH EXAMPLES)
Death Rex (EUW)
: PSA: If you smurf be respectful
: What is riots official policy on employees advocating for the death of their fan base?
I shall no longer be punished for saying kys ahahhahaa now u all can go kys ahhaahha
: I seriously don't understand this "Gaming is an industry dominated by men"
Are homosexual men consider sexist since they don't like women
: Akali and Shen walk into a bar
Are homosexual men consider sexist since they don't like women
: Everyone just leave the game, but continue protesting.
Fuck ya I'm gonna play league u know y? Cuz I gotta tell all the egirl and eboy to kys.
Kythers (NA)
: manchild only thread
Are homosexual men sexist because they don't like women
: PSA that Riot supports the Suicide of it's Male Playerbase
Oh fuck yes now I can say go kill yourself without getting in trouble so ya all an go kys
Destaice (NA)
: How to ruin someone’s day
I just tell be one with testacles
: 0 tolerance policy my ass riot
I know right. I told an egirl or eboy idk to kys and got ban for it but when I said I support nazi Germany and a victory here is a victory for Adolf Hitler and won the game I never got ban for it.
: Waifu thread of the day
All sjw unite this is sexist. Please report. Also for nazi germany
: So in my Universe Nelson Mandela died
: WHat excatly did riot do? im late to the party
: @riot, so you tolerate racism and sexism now i see
Riot is not sexist at all I once played a game where I said victory for nazi Germany and say I support Hitler and said kill the dews and never got banned for it. A few month later. I told an egirl to kys for playing ivern support and I got banned for it. Totally fair Also I just found out the power of friendship doesn't win you games. So now I'm a one man army that will kill anyone. Just like the guy from madden
: What champions do you associate with each class?
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p3K20iFv,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-26T19:19:43.693+0000) > > Don't think, just the first champion that comes to mind for each. Not sub-classes; just classes. > > #Controller > #Fighter > #Mage > #Marksman > #Slayer > #Tank Victor Darius Lux Ashe Shaco Maokai
: I've lost all passion for League. Am I alone? I feel so cold. I have to let go.
Use to play league all day now I can barely try to get 4 games in.
Rioter Comments
: But shaco mains will tell you hes garbage
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VywgEcMK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-20T21:19:41.882+0000) > > But shaco mains will tell you hes garbage And yes he is garbage. Those that main will make him look good those that want to just play him makes him look so bad
: shaco #1 jungler. 58% winrate late game
> [{quoted}](name=RankOneUganda,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VywgEcMK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-20T21:16:48.726+0000) > > https://champion.gg/champion/Shaco/Jungle?league= > > why was he given a free crit out of nowhere?. hes absolutely ridiculous in solo queue. Uhhh he's been had that in. But only when he backstabs. Idk when u played league but read up on ur Champs
: Tell me your pet peeves in this game
When ur walking to your second camp and all 3 lanes r dead
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ñaofumi (NA)
: imo the only assassins that are balanced to me are: {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:245}} because their damage is conditional by outplaying the opponent instead of blow your load and force them out automatically, they have to abuse cooldowns and be wary about initiating pre-6. They don't have a "I counter 90% of the opposing laner/jungler naturally" feel to them. Safety on an assassin is good when the damage isn't frontloaded early, which is why {{champion:238}} is so strong because he has both safety and and huge cheese potential.
> [{quoted}](name=AÏnz Ooal Gown,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ax2HErly,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-10T11:31:45.339+0000) > > imo the only assassins that are balanced to me are: > > {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:245}} because their damage is conditional by outplaying the opponent instead of blow your load and force them out automatically, they have to abuse cooldowns and be wary about initiating pre-6. They don't have a "I counter 90% of the opposing laner/jungler naturally" feel to them. Safety on an assassin is good when the damage isn't frontloaded early, which is why {{champion:238}} is so strong because he has both safety and and huge cheese potential. I Disagree shaco is balance his nerf and buff have been very few and still performs decently at 50% he is also high risk as he has only one way in and out (if u never take flash but if u do good for u)
Yenn (NA)
: Only roughly 50 / 141 champions are viable if you want to climb to/above Diamond
See riot nerf Champs to the ground and make the ones that were weak strong. Riot needs to stop nerfing Champs and nerf items
Yenn (NA)
: Only roughly 50 / 141 champions are viable if you want to climb to/above Diamond
Lee sin creeping back in due to the buff on q. I myself like to play shaco but to carry on shaco ur team has to not feed for u to work up core items
: Anyone have a memorable game with a rioter they would like to share?
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cha The Boosted,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Mx6Ep3eg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-09T17:21:58.102+0000) > > Hey can u plz make a gentleman skin for shaco xD Gentleman Shaco is similar to Mad Hatter man ^^”” why wish for two similar skins? After the VGU the mad hatter skin will look too much like a gentleman skin {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} A Underworld skin like Wukong’s would be awesome for Shaco{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
> [{quoted}](name=Seb,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Mx6Ep3eg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-09T17:51:36.599+0000) > > Gentleman Shaco is similar to Mad Hatter man ^^”” why wish for two similar skins? After the VGU the mad hatter skin will look too much like a gentleman skin {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} A Underworld skin like Wukong’s would be awesome for Shaco{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} Mad hatter does not feel nor does it have the quirkiness of the gentleman skins like Cho
LAFFEN (EUW)
: Farmer Nasus (REUPLOAD)
Riot will never make because riot didn't come up with the idea
Haziv (EUW)
: Shaco “The Puppeteer”
Hey can u plz make a gentleman skin for shaco xD
: when u and the enemy jg are trying to gank the same lane, and u spot each other
Jack Erron (EUNE)
: Riot, fix your system and start to do something against TROLLS! (proofs below)
: I feel bad for Xerath
since it was deleted. ill revise it Custom skin for xerath known as the dingdong (the snack of course what else r u guys thinking about?). Everyone of his ability shoots creams at people. Whenever he ulti or uses q he says "I'm coming I'm coming!!!" When using his w he says "I'm letting it all out" When using his e he says "i'm getting ready"
: How players going "K.YS IS JUST A WORD!! UR FAULT FOR HAVING THIN SKIN!!" looks like:
Destaice (NA)
: These Vi buffs are out of control
This is the buff we needed but not the one we deserve
Áery (NA)
: Yasuo has been the most banned champion for months now.
See I don't ban because he's op I ban him because he feeds on my team
Stone766 (NA)
: Thank you for the new Evelynn merch Riot!
I would like a body pillow eve plz
Kàzzy (NA)
: can riot add fiddle and pantheon to the champion roadmap already
Don't forget yasuo, Annie, Leona, LeBlanc, shaco,fizz, yi, garen, elise
: Did I deserve this chat restriction?
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F4H6Jmkx,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-05T22:37:08.400+0000) > > Ally: kys > Akali is SO HOT: I hope when it's your birthday your family puts your present in wrapping paper shaped like a new car, but when you open it up it just turns out to be socks instead > Ally: reported Just tell them to look at the mirror and tell them self that they are worthless and to jump (jumping jack of course)
: (+vote pls)What do you feel about league of legends current state!
Nerfall Champs to the ground and then buff all items to heaven
Rioter Comments
: Played ranked for the first time and I am extremely disappointed
: Please rework champions that actually need it
Show more

Cha The Boosted

Level 155 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion