: > [{quoted}](name=The Big Piece,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l5GfYjqE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-18T03:26:04.217+0000) > > I can see someone saying "kill yourself" in a situation where someone gets horribly caught on the wrong side of the map and should die to a tower to avoid giving over any kills/assists. I don't understand, but I have an example similar. A while back I used to main {{champion:28}} , when the enemy jungler picked her away I told them "Kill yourself in game.... like go to the raptors and just auto attack.... you'll die, trust me."
: 0/0/1. Assist in issuing penalty to an unsportsmanlike player. Riot get's first blood in new account
Honestly though, I had one day of REALLY good games last week and STILL, every. single. game. had at least one inter, troll, or AFK. I checked some of the worst out on op.gg and surprise surprise! They're still playing and still inting.
: If they ever nerf or rework my {{champion:92}}, Im gonna cry tears of blood.
Oh no they might nerf or rework your champion? Rengar players call that -every day-
: I'm more bothered by the fact that's going to be naked.I mean why does an assassin who goes invisible and kills someone up close need to be nearly naked? She doesn't even have to seduce them or anything Source:current lore that's going to get demolished once they rework her.
You could ask that about 90% of female champs in the game...
: Anyone scared to see their favorite champions reworked?
{{champion:107}} {{champion:122}} Huh yeah that must be scary K I L L M E
: She's also very slow has no mobility other than her trap shot thats on a 16 to 10 cd. A well placed stun, snare or grsb could kill her edit: wow, i'm getting downvoted for basically offering counters
"CC counters X" WOW REALLY THAT IS UNIQUE TO THIS CHAMPION
: >Riot specifically tuned vision down during season 6 preseason because it was too easy to see everything. With all three ward types (yellow, blue, pink), an active team can still see most of the map. A large part of the vision change was actually requested by the support community. We wanted the *team* to have more involvement in the vision game, rather than just the support doing it for everyone. Got the system we wanted. Trinkets for everyone! And non-supports *still* refuse to use their *free* map hacks. *<Face-palm>*
Wait so you WANTED to have to place responsibility in the hands of your team? What were you thinking?
: phew my asol will remain intact through riots mid season this time
Unfortunately, Rengar mains can't say the same :(
: When Riot sees posts like "Zomg, Lee sin legit 0 counterplay remove his W remove his R gut this champ his Q shouldn't do damage i know Lee mains will downvote this!!! 999% play rate fk this guy", and it gets 100 upvotes they don't listen to it because believe it or not they know game balance better than the vast majority of players. Like a bit exaggerated but these are legit the top posts these days, just spouting win rates and play rates calling for gutting a champ without any constructive feedback.
...you say in reference to any champ but Rengar. FEEL MY PAIN
: Benefit of the doubt? Of what? Karma's main rework happened before the boards existed (2013) but people still talk about it on reddit and the boards to this day for seemingly unknown reasons. Here are a few offering things to better karma than her current self or reflections on the most recent changes at the time of their creations: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4396310 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/LtEY1x6L-just-another-karma-rework-to-show-how-much-potential ---------- Karma was just even a poor example. People complain about any kind of rework that changes any ability completely. I've hardly seen any major changes that don't cause uproar in the community making everyone suddenly main that champion. Who has this happened with? {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:8}} All of those champions had atleast 3 people saying "I used to main <insert champion here> but now I don't because the new changes are trash" kind of argument.
And yes I used to love Rengar but he's trash now that they made him a clunky bruiser and gutted him a few times
: Sometimes, the hate is justified. Like game breaking bugs/exploits (Xerath for example) but othertimes, you don't need to flood the entire boards about "This champion is broken because I said so" posts. Sometimes they're just complaining about QOL issues with a certain champion. Most of the time, these people only play against the champion and never play as the champion. You need both sides to get a good understanding of their weaknesses and strengths. Please upvote this post so it doesn't get buried, as it is already being downvoted because some boards fangirls are around.
No I was pointing out that people loved to flame those champs
: I was hoping it'd be something original Expecting it to be another of those plot twist posts. _Sigh_
: The boards are a stupid echochamber
And hey people whined about Rengar because only mains played him and did well. I'm still really salty that my champ got gutted so many times, reworked, and gutted some more just because some idiots cant buy armor or peel for their carries.
: The boards are a stupid echochamber
: What ACTUALLY happened when people claim "their jungler camped me and my jungler did nothing"
In my case, Warwick ran into turret after a full health lux then said "no ganks" in all chat and inted bot while vi sat in my bush every time I came out of my tier 2's range.
: Soulstealer Vayne
So yes he means you either play for years and get incredibly lucky or spend 250 USD minimum (More like 350) on chests. You will, if using the second method, also get pretty much everything else you could want so I guess if you felt like it and had the money...
koshkyra (NA)
: Ivern has a 57-58% winrate. Fix him before you release two new champs.
Maybe make his Q not be pure plague to deal with? Side note: What if Lux actually had cooldowns? It might be nice.
: Kha'Zix Evolutions
You can't evolve within one generation that's not evolution
: What if Zilean's Time Warp could be cast on his Time Bomb before it explodes?
ƒrostγ (EUNE)
: Because his current ult is boring and takes 0 skill to use it, just press a button?
But that's just Maokai in general
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: Parts of the leak that have come true
Eve - nearly naked So no change?
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: Parts of the leak that have come true
Lol riven an angel xD right sure
NinjaAsln (EUNE)
: they even think to do somthing to sona?
Sona is stupid. Urgot is clunky and not fun BUT HES THE URGOD. Rengar needs another rework.
: Honestly, let's be real even if they give us a reason it's still just for the sake of plot. and that's ok. Just the Ninja fighting the forbidden technique using ninja is such a cliché at this point. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. My biggest concern with the new cinematic is just WHERE THE FUCK IS SHEN.
My biggest concern is why does Xayah's face look like a bag or clay with a couple hundred botox treatments HER LIPS ARE SQUARES OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE
: This cinematic is likely said visit.
Seriously wtf is up with Xayah's lips in the cinematic she needs help it's square for god's sake
: I thought that was Yasuo?
*{{item:3047}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}}
Rioter Comments
Gehco (NA)
: Hereditary of these Creatures
They must have at least the common ancestor of the first microbial life on Runeterra.
Gehco (NA)
: Hereditary of these Creatures
NinjaAsln (EUNE)
: Hi riot games
I'm waiting on reworks for Sona, Urgot, and Rengar.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dauthau,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=weKPFQLj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-13T09:48:41.074+0000) > > Sorry man, Randuin&#x27;s won&#x27;t be reducing crit damage anymore according to Riot. still, was it multiplicative or additive edit it still tells you things lol
GreenLore (EUW)
: So now we know why the shadow techniques are considered evil
I thought it was because Zed is a malignant, toxic plague upon the players of this game, but yours is better.
Keyoshi (NA)
: For blackcleaver
Quinn top is still a thing PLEASE GOD SOMEBODY SAVE ME
: That combo is actually pretty easy to avoid. You see the first barrel, so you just position yourself outside of the radius of a second barrel. It just gets hard if the GP is able to pull the triple barrel reliably.
>Position yourself outside the range of a barrel that explodes the instant he EQs to place and detonate it and that has a range exceeding that of a short-range dash. K.
: I reckon GP is a load of shit too. 1100 range nuke with almost 0 counter play is a fucking joke. He is lackluster without the triple/double barrel chain, but if people can successfully pull them off he becomes broken.
Exactly! The thing is, it doesn't take Faker to press E, wait, then press EQ.
Lexyy (EUNE)
: Not to be mean, but why would we care about YOUR "problem champions"? Wouldn't it be better if you posted a thread asking everyone to submit their problem champions to actually make a discussion...?
Lexyy (EUNE)
: Not to be mean, but why would we care about YOUR "problem champions"? Wouldn't it be better if you posted a thread asking everyone to submit their problem champions to actually make a discussion...?
MssFaith (EUW)
: TheFiveShadows needs teamplayers for ranked flex 5v5!
Hello I am a person and I do indeed have all my fingers and toes and trust me I've got 'em all and hello yes I would like to work at your store? IGN: Chaos6892 Roles: Top/Mid/Jungle Best Champions: Yasuo, Rengar (Sorta weak now though), Pretty much AD assassins and fighters Winrate in Flex: 100%
Chaos689 (NA)
: LIFESTEAL CAHNGE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WAS GONNA MAKE A DOG JOKE
Jihyobda (EUW)
: About Bork
LIFESTEAL CAHNGE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rioter Comments
Paroe (NA)
: This might be late, but why the frag is riot nerfing thornmail as a concept SO hard?
: About that Graves MR nerf
Hoo hoooo I can't wait to build Gargoyle thingamajig, Mirage blade, and new GA on Rengar! Jump in, kill with MORE AD, take 0 damage AND gain 5 enemies worth of MR and Armor, then attack someone once and "flash" out!
: would the same thing happen if you for some reason engaged at 1 hp+ barrier, assuming they hadn't been hit 10 seconds prior?
Yup thats how shields work. You can even recall if someone only damages your shield.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chaos689,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y2bEPrwU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-09T11:48:49.147+0000) > > *Doesn&#x27;t mention Yasuo His E used to stack 4 times and the stacks also increased it's ap ratio, it's damage was more than halved.
Dr Yasuuo (EUNE)
: Any tips for a new Fiora player ?
Actual tip: If your vital is somewhere you don't like it, walk out of range and the vital will respawn. However, this is a double-edged sword, as your opponent can do the same.
Dr Yasuuo (EUNE)
: Any tips for a new Fiora player ?
Fiora is so OP - Hashinshin 2016 Was this protip helpful? Y/N
: This trend of nerfing/removing the damage of mobility spells...
IAmWoralo (EUW)
: Adaptive Helm another middle finger to AP
And the gargoyle thing is fine? It's basically a HI IM GAREN GUESS WHO ISN'T DYING EVER. I'd honestly buy it every game and never use the active unless I was running away. It would wait never mind i want this item so I can be immortal as Rengar ignore me AND GA GIVES AD YES
: Care to elaborate (I'm not being sarcastic)
Well, he may not be in the tip toppity top tier all the time, but to me it has always seemed that if a Wukong is in your game, he'll do well. He does incredible amounts of burst, shreds armor, has a powerful early and lategame, incredible ganks with a dash and an invisibility, powerful lane harass, and multiple movement-enhancers or escapes. If he builds BLC and lethality, you basically get oneshot and cant even touch him IF you survive getting withing a few miles of his burst. I've honestly never seen a Wukong really lose. Even if the game goes for the other team, the Wukong will be sitting there with 23 kills, salty that his team lost the game, I've played Wukong about five times in my life now, and every single time, even the first, I dominated. I can't really give you data or numbers because i'm sorta lazy, but the whole concept of Wukong is powerful.
Show more

Chaos689

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion