: Does anyone ever take font/shield bash instead of Demolish
Someone mentioned it already but Poppy does great with Shield bash. So yea I always run it on Poppy.
: Trundle? Kalista? Braum?
I love it when I get Trundle or Braum in ARAM :D . Trundle is especially fun to play in that mode.
: Why is there so much advertising for League?
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u9wuBinm,comment-id=00000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:12:10.865+0000) > > XD This has to be the best statement I have ever read on here you think you will ever make it to where you wouold be able to bye League XD. You would be better off starting your own game. Either way good luck man because yea your going to need it. I've made impact on a lot of things of this world and my company has offered insights that helped very high-level decision making. I believe that, should I ever acquire the power needed to change things, I will try to impact this issue too. The world has become so sensitive and it's not ok because it's a sure way to end up destroying a lot of valuable things. The current state of things with being so sensitive that air itself hurts you isn't right. Someone at the very top decided that it should be this way and then everyone else blindly followed because a very, very small but extremely vocal minority of people started barking and everyone started thinking this is an issue. Everyday normal people go about their lives without caring about the thoughts of a 40-something childless hipster vaper from San Francisco.
> [{quoted}](name=Turtles Are Okay,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u9wuBinm,comment-id=000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-07-07T20:47:06.997+0000) > > I've made impact on a lot of things of this world and my company has offered insights that helped very high-level decision making. I believe that, should I ever acquire the power needed to change things, I will try to impact this issue too. The world has become so sensitive and it's not ok because it's a sure way to end up destroying a lot of valuable things. > > The current state of things with being so sensitive that air itself hurts you isn't right. Someone at the very top decided that it should be this way and then everyone else blindly followed because a very, very small but extremely vocal minority of people started barking and everyone started thinking this is an issue. Everyday normal people go about their lives without caring about the thoughts of a 40-something childless hipster vaper from San Francisco. Right your just so important right? The only child I see here is you. And that is because you broke the rules and your the one complaining about it. Get over yourself. They don't ban you unless your are toxic enough to warrant being banned. Or if they are able to catch that you are breaking any of their other rules bad enough. And Again I highly doubt you would ever be able to buy out league. All I see here is a troll... or someone that is overly delusional.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-01T14:26:36.340+0000) > > How do you prevent people from creating new accounts? > > There's no viable method to both prevent players from creating multiple accounts and ensure no innocent players unintentionally get affected by it. Most problematic are multiple people playing on the same computer, either because they're living together or because the computer is in a public environment. All you have to do is tell riot you're creating a new account, and they're like "great! please re-buy all those old skins on the account we banned! And please, be toxic on your new account so you have to create another acount and re-re-buy skins! WE LOVE MONEY!" It's a scam.
> [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-07-02T03:52:44.059+0000) > > All you have to do is tell riot you're creating a new account, and they're like "great! please re-buy all those old skins on the account we banned! And please, be toxic on your new account so you have to create another acount and re-re-buy skins! WE LOVE MONEY!" > > It's a scam. How is it a scam??? It says in the term's of service you do not ow n any thing that you bye from them. That's not a scam they tell you the rules when you download the game. You even have to agree to them. If someone breaks the rules and loses their account it is their fault no one elses.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=arftTs0q,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T14:33:41.809+0000) > > Have you been on any online game when they release new content that people want to try? And read above there is a bug on there NA server. so, you have absolutely no expertise in the field of coding or developing apps. and your entire argument is: others fuck up too. That's correct?
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=arftTs0q,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T16:19:22.241+0000) > > so, you have absolutely no expertise in the field of coding or developing apps. > and your entire argument is: others fuck up too. > > That's correct? Do I have an expertise no. Have I done an y coding yes I have. That's besides the point. I have been gaming for years. And never once in my life have I seen a new addition to a game go off with out some sort of issue. Or at least very rarely. You don't need to be an expert to know that.
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3dle4uAr,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T11:43:07.054+0000) > > Okay, you don't have any arguments other than logical fallacies, gotcha. Enjoy your life; goodbye. I have one, what is the particular theory that you support rather than the statistical assessment that I have gathered?
> [{quoted}](name=KalebKongable,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3dle4uAr,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T11:48:46.038+0000) > > I have one, what is the particular theory that you support rather than the statistical assessment that I have gathered? Its statistics based of you alone...... Its not valid proof of any thing. You would have to do this with a larger group of people.
: > [{quoted}](name=Freaktory,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWVIUrGH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T09:32:10.505+0000) > > Queues were broken long ago. The more people that leave the game, the longer the wait time anyways. More and more people are leaving league, Hope you enjoy the 15 minute+ queue times I average like a minute, maybe a minute thirty. The hell are you talking about broken long ago?
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWVIUrGH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T04:33:08.175+0000) > > I average like a minute, maybe a minute thirty. The hell are you talking about broken long ago? Yea I was going to say I dont find t he wait time to be to long. Granted I have been sticking to Arams lately XD.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u9wuBinm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T15:48:05.664+0000) > > Knowing that such behavior can get you into hot water with the system, regardless of how fair you might believe it is, why would you repeat it? Because one day, I will acquire enough monetary power / influence to change this. This is not something that helps anyone, but is the making of some people who are mad that they didn't find utopia in a game and also happened to be game developers. Don't get me wrong, I love games and the teams behind them and fully support them -- but this crap, hell no. Until the day that I manage to acquire that power, since I've been slowing moving towards it, I can't forget what I'm fighting for, so, even if it puts me behind bars, I won't keep quiet when I get hit in the face. Never. It's about character and not being the mop of others to do as they please with you. Unfortunately, until the day I get to the point of changing this, I'll keep encountering this issue in every system I interact with. So far, I've managed to wipe out a niche industry of sensitive pricks who had nothing else to do than transform their existence into being offended by everything. I believe that I could do it at a higher level too. There. Because I believe in what's right and standing up for yourself as should everyone. (Naturally, I have said mean words to some people, the human nature doesn't allow you to be calm 24/7, so not all my sins are justified, but most are)
> [{quoted}](name=Turtles Are Okay,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u9wuBinm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:01:28.037+0000) > > Because one day, I will acquire enough monetary power / influence to change this. This is not something that helps anyone, but is the making of some people who are mad that they didn't find utopia in a game and also happened to be game developers. Don't get me wrong, I love games and the teams behind them and fully support them -- but this crap, hell no. Until the day that I manage to acquire that power, since I've been slowing moving towards it, I can't forget what I'm fighting for, so, even if it puts me behind bars, I won't keep quiet when I get hit in the face. Never. > XD This has to be the best statement I have ever read on here you think you will ever make it to where you wouold be able to bye League XD. You would be better off starting your own game. Either way good luck man because yea your going to need it.
: I'd rather have 1 Inter banned than 100 toxic chatters
> [{quoted}](name=DrowningInAss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GtJEl6LL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:58:57.920+0000) > > Who cares if there's a guy talking shit in chat, mute buttons exist for a reason. Riot spends most of their time when it comes to punishing people looking at chat logs instead of paying attention to the inters in game. Some dude saying mean words in chat won't affect anything unless you let it get to you, just grow thicker skin. However whenever someone ints/afks there's absolutely nothing you can do. You know what? At least the person who's constantly throwing insults and spam pinging is actually playing the game. This is because of the automated system. It is easier for it to see toxicity then it is Inting or afk troling. Some people do have bad game but do you care? N o ban them for inting. Some people have a bad internet connection for a game or the client does not work properly. Do you care? No ban them for afk. If you feel that strongly someone was trying to troll your game send a support ticket. As for the mute function that is not a pass for people to be jerks to other people. Ans also some of the people who do start throwing insults do so while just sitting in fountain so no not all toxic people are playing the match
: The analogy being tasteless is YOUR opinion. I see it as quite fitting, running along the same lines. You see it as tasteless, I dont. Pretty much the same thing. I have been playing for years and loved the game when it came out, then people started destroying the game to the point they are more concerned with who's kda is bigger and are more interested in "sick playz" than actually winning. League is destroying itself for its edgy "esports crowd" and ignores bigger problems. So yeah, chasing the "esports" $ is the drug, and league is destroying itself chasing it. and the response of people like you is "well if you dont like what it is, leave" My analogy still stands. It being tasteless is YOUR Opinion. Bahh Bahh, sheep. Go back to your shepard.
> [{quoted}](name=Freaktory,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pvvfK9Ap,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:34:04.872+0000) > > The analogy being tasteless is YOUR opinion. I see it as quite fitting, running along the same lines. You see it as tasteless, I dont. > Pretty much the same thing. > I have been playing for years and loved the game when it came out, then people started destroying the game to the point they are more concerned with who's kda is bigger and are more interested in "sick playz" than actually winning. League is destroying itself for its edgy "esports crowd" and ignores bigger problems. > So yeah, chasing the "esports" $ is the drug, and league is destroying itself chasing it. > and the response of people like you is "well if you dont like what it is, leave" > > My analogy still stands. It being tasteless is YOUR Opinion. > Bahh Bahh, sheep. Go back to your shepard. No it is tasteless and makes no sense. Because sure you want to help your friend or family member. But what do you do when they do not accept it or do not want it? Your example only factors in that they will take the help. Your not even considering all the factors that could go into the process of what you to help them and what do you do when you try every thing and does not work. And yes they are going to balance the game around the e-sports.... that's what brings in quite a bit of money so that is what they will focus on. Do you have to like it no. DO you have the right to complain about it sure. Does Riot have to care or listen to you complain about what they do with their game? No they don't it's theirs to do what htey want about. At the end of the day its like you said you hate hearing if you do not like it leave. As for smite I ave the god pack to... Id still rather play league. One I hate the ping system they have. And 2 I like Leagues ARAM mode better which is my favorite mode to play. Also (and this is not why I do not play smite) they are just as toxic towards people as they are over when they mess up. So don't say it's any betterr over there.
: I dont see any other chat log's and i dont recall any other actions. They presented me this 1 game as proof, i'am here contesting it. yes i've left games but i was never put into leaver buster mode etc etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Fullmute account,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gb9qIbx5,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T21:52:45.158+0000) > > I dont see any other chat log's and i dont recall any other actions. > They presented me this 1 game as proof, i'am here contesting it. > > yes i've left games but i was never put into leaver buster mode etc etc. There has to be more then... because like I said I don't see any thing in there that warnts a 14 day ban.
: Yes i know, but the point i'm trying to make here does not revolve aroud that. Not everybody remembers in the middle of the game after someone tilts you to mute, some people argue back like myself, it's my nature. Do you think my 14 day ban was the right choice? if so, why? consider after reading the chat log and have in mind that my team is also responding to what i'm saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Fullmute account,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gb9qIbx5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T19:29:51.581+0000) > > Yes i know, but the point i'm trying to make here does not revolve aroud that. > Not everybody remembers in the middle of the game after someone tilts you to mute, some people argue back like myself, it's my nature. > > Do you think my 14 day ban was the right choice? > if so, why? consider after reading the chat log and have in mind that my team is also responding to what i'm saying. If they gave you a 14 day ban for that.... then you must have the punishments that come before it already.
: Agreed. Bans should exist solely on very bad chat like slurs and threats. Bans for vague 'toxicity' are a disaster on the league community.
> [{quoted}](name=TiltaryClinton,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GNLPE34Y,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T14:50:37.052+0000) > > Agreed. Bans should exist solely on very bad chat like slurs and threats. Bans for vague 'toxicity' are a disaster on the league community. Toxicity is toxcity period.
: Team voice chat
Yes because you know I see people in other games that have this actually use it. N o I don t so why bot her adding it
kPowsz (NA)
: Why I am officially done with Riot games as a company
> [{quoted}](name=kPowsz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vRu3xczq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-01T17:12:35.113+0000) > > Many of you (I know the community that stalks around the forums) will down vote this I am sure, but I dont care. > > recently I was one a two week ban because I call people bad in my games (boohoo get over it), I have NEVER and would never be RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, or just blatantly do something that could be seen as a REAL LIFE crime. > > this is the unfortunate thing about riot games. they dont punish people based on what could be seen as a REAL crime, they punish people based on what the TROLL community believes is offensive. > > one major trend in this game that I always see is there is always a 0/10 (hypothetically speaking, a player doing VERY under par) on the team, and this player is generally the one that is talking about how they are "just having fun, its just a game" -- this is fine BUT, i believe that if this player has the right to play whatever way they want to play, they should have a decision to make, and that decision is to either 1. ACCEPT that they might make some people pissed off and might get called bad OR 2. play better/apologize if they are preforming under par. getting called bad has never, and will never bother me (because it doesn't matter) but I get why someone, including myself call people bad. its our way of venting our frustration about this player. riot doesn't get that players who do bad/trolls/griefers they get the CONTROL the pace of the game.. if ONE player wants the game to be shit, they can feed or just not play properly.. and then riot says "the other 4 players in the game MUST accept this for the minimum 15mins or THEY WILL GET BANNED" - try putting yourself into a real life situation. > > imagine being at work and getting told to do a 20 minute task with a co-worker (this co-worker makes the same amount of money as you and has the same task) now imagine that coworker did nothing the entire time and you guys were unable to complete the task (equivalent to losing a game) and then your boss reprimanded both you AND the coworker. you would be upset but you might be fine the first time. NOW imagine you get this task again and once again this coworker isnt doing anything, but you know you will both be at a loss if you dont get it done so you work EXTRA hard to get it done and you complete the task (win the game 4v5), now you're happy. NOW imagine the third time, and you're building boxes and now the coworker isnt just doing NOTHING but they are breaking down all the boxes that you are building (feeding the lanes), now once again you dont complete you job and you guys punished by your manager. Fourth time comes, and this coworker starts breaking down the boxes, and you're mad because you know, no matter how many boxes you make, its going to be too difficult to build enough with him breaking them down, so you say "hey, can you stop" and the coworker says "lol, no im just having fun, calm down this doesnt matter" so.. human nature kicks in (ANGER IS NATURAL) and you say, "fucking stop you're making this impossible to do and I hate having to work with you because you're bad at this job" - then BAM you lose your job. > --- THIS IS HOW RIOT HANDLES THEIR GAME > > its unbelievably unjust and would not hold up in ANY real world situation.. there is a crime called "aggravated assault" for a reason. > > anyways, just food for thought. the banning system will never change, it has only gotten worse over the years. So you say you said they were bad..... Yea sorry I think you said something a lot worse then the phrase your bad to people to get a 14 day ban. And just because you didn't do any of these: RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, or just blatantly do something that could be seen as a REAL LIFE crime. Does not mean your logs have not been toxic enough to warn't the ban. Also if this was a 14 day ban you came off of then A. You have been punished before and this is the next to last chance or B. You haven't been punished enough and you said something bad enough to warrant a 14 day ban on the first go. Either way You said something that triggered it.
Antenora (EUW)
: You can. https://porofessor.gg/live/yourserverhere/yournamehere It tells you who's duo on your team and the enemy.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RLgbn4Lz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T13:01:32.258+0000) > > You can. > > https://porofessor.gg/live/yourserverhere/yournamehere > > It tells you who's duo on your team and the enemy. First off bad link is bad. Second I think they mean within the client.... not from a third party site.
: half way through reading this i stopped after your assumption that someone doing a "brain off" play means they are r%%%%%ed your assumption that every auto piloted player or tilted player is r%%%%%ed having aspergers or has some ODD condition how delusional are you to think that issues that concern few in tens of thousands is so common to be encountered in every game of league is beyond me calling you r%%%%%ed doesn't mean you are r%%%%%ed it's far easier to say "WTF are you doing" or "are you r%%%%%ed" than explaining in detail that the actions they performed were void of logic and ignorant to the state of the game the passive aggressive equivalent is the missing ping i still can't wrap my head around you actually being serious that 50%+ of the player base has mental disabilities https://i.imgflip.com/o63vh.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WBbs8ciZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T12:51:30.446+0000) > > half way through reading this i stopped after your assumption that someone doing a "brain off" play means they are r%%%%%ed > your assumption that every auto piloted player or tilted player is r%%%%%ed having aspergers or has some ODD condition how delusional are you to think that issues that concern few in tens of thousands is so common to be encountered in every game of league is beyond me > > calling you r%%%%%ed doesn't mean you are r%%%%%ed > it's far easier to say "WTF are you doing" or "are you r%%%%%ed" than explaining in detail that the actions they performed were void of logic and ignorant to the state of the game > the passive aggressive equivalent is the missing ping > > i still can't wrap my head around you actually being serious that 50%+ of the player base has mental disabilities > https://i.imgflip.com/o63vh.jpg They do it it s called I cant seem to understand that to be toxic I have to chose to type it in chat >.<
: I imagine the reason Riot has been pushing mages into bot lane over the years is because it makes the role slightly less unpopular to play. I doubt anyone other than the people who play a mage as the support actually enjoy the fact that mages are now supporting.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZOoq2HG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-30T23:02:41.399+0000) > > I imagine the reason Riot has been pushing mages into bot lane over the years is because it makes the role slightly less unpopular to play. I doubt anyone other than the people who play a mage as the support actually enjoy the fact that mages are now supporting. You do know that mage supports have been a thing since the start of the game? In fact there are theses mage supports called enchanters that were initially made as support characters.
SanKakU (NA)
: There is a deeper reason LoL is toxic than just twitch streamers, but Riot can exert some measure of control over this realm contrary to what whoever might have you believe and they could do so, but the deeper reason can get in the way of this, or find another way to keep the world toxic, whether in LoL or outside of it. We can't DM/PM here but if you want to message me on twitch my username there is RayTeamStrategy. I can explain what I know if you want to learn more. I personally think it's silly that you were down-voted so much. I went to up-vote you and saw it go from -1 to -4. I guess they saw your realistic perspective as being pessimistic. They want to see change, and quite frankly I do too and I agree that Riot can do more than they are doing to combat it but I guess maybe they are worried that if they try to combat toxicity that their efforts could backfire or some silly reason like that.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mGENPbgO,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-01T11:26:59.827+0000) > > There is a deeper reason LoL is toxic than just twitch streamers, but Riot can exert some measure of control over this realm contrary to what whoever might have you believe and they could do so, but the deeper reason can get in the way of this, or find another way to keep the world toxic, whether in LoL or outside of it. We can't DM/PM here but if you want to message me on twitch my username there is RayTeamStrategy. I can explain what I know if you want to learn more. > > I personally think it's silly that you were down-voted so much. I went to up-vote you and saw it go from -1 to -4. I guess they saw your realistic perspective as being pessimistic. They want to see change, and quite frankly I do too and I agree that Riot can do more than they are doing to combat it but I guess maybe they are worried that if they try to combat toxicity that their efforts could backfire or some silly reason like that. *shrugs* People can down vote me all they want. I Am not saying I do not wan t to see change I d o. But if people on here don ';t want to face the reality of the internet then *shurgs* that's o n them not me. I hardly talk in chat in game myself and when I do it's because either my MS shoots up and I am apologizing or my client put s me in the game late and I am apologizing. At the end of the day though both sides of this argument whine in complain. One be cause they think that the game is becoming to much of a safe space an d the other because they feel RIOT is not doing enough. And to be hones t not sure what else you wan them to do. They ban people who are toxic an d out side IP ban;s there is no way to permentley keep them out.... and people can even get around that.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mGENPbgO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:23:23.124+0000) > > I will not say that it does not exist..... but people have been acting like this in League and other online games long before twitch. Its nothing new and for the most part I doubt it will ever go away. This is negative. Most people act nice or mutual between each other. In my perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=Shleelpboy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mGENPbgO,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-01T04:40:58.589+0000) > > This is negative. Most people act nice or mutual between each other. In my perspective. I agree with you. That was not the point of my statement. M y point was that there have always been jerks in League Before twitch was a thing.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xctKvqRz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:46:22.266+0000) > > You do know th ey have a new client they have in the works right? This was the new client like 3 years ago, when did they announce a "new-new client"??
> [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xctKvqRz,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-01T02:31:45.245+0000) > > This was the new client like 3 years ago, when did they announce a "new-new client"?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUMS8oZQkE Go to about 3:19 in that video. They are quiet aware of the client issues.
: Do bad players get rewarded for playing broken overpowered champions? A discussion
Rockman (NA)
: Todays? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TazHNpt6OTo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NQLmUOgT5M
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0PKmnKIN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-30T21:06:26.315+0000) > > Todays? > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TazHNpt6OTo > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NQLmUOgT5M That second one is actually not "today's" Music its a bit old :P
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2A3YuA02,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:05:37.121+0000) > > There is a difference between saying something constructive and flaming. Apparently you do not get that at all. Also no number of reports in one game does not matter. It Only takes one for the system to look at it. Also no number of reports in one game does not matter. You okay?
> [{quoted}](name=RelaxIdoThis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2A3YuA02,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:22:46.196+0000) > > Also no number of reports in one game does not matter. You okay? That no was not suppose to be there >.< It was suppose to say: Also Number of reports in one game does not matter
: The game has existed for 10 long fucking years, and the client is still trash?
You do know th ey have a new client they have in the works right?
: # of reports does not matter
There is a difference between saying something constructive and flaming. Apparently you do not get that at all. Also no number of reports in one game does not matter. It Only takes one for the system to look at it.
: I was suspended before of course, but all the toxic behavior I had and past suspensions were on the LAN server, when I was warned about permabanned i decided to transfer my acc to NA, where i could have a Fresh start, but then this happened, I thought if I transfered there would be the basic stuff like first a chat ban, then a suspension and then a permaban. But this was unexpected, I was toxic on the other server but i really limited myself afterwards and managed to behave and not flame until this situation happened.
> [{quoted}](name=ðˆºGriƒƒithºˆð,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tQmfE6yl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-30T23:50:51.248+0000) > > I was suspended before of course, but all the toxic behavior I had and past suspensions were on the LAN server, when I was warned about permabanned i decided to transfer my acc to NA, where i could have a Fresh start, but then this happened, I thought if I transfered there would be the basic stuff like first a chat ban, then a suspension and then a permaban. But this was unexpected, I was toxic on the other server but i really limited myself afterwards and managed to behave and not flame until this situation happened. Either way you flamed. If they wer ebeing like that to you all you had to do was ignore them then report after the game.
: I fucking love Minecraft and I bet there's a good chance I'm old enough to be your dad. Now stop playing that Legend League game on that Nintendo and go wash up for dinner.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=112c2EyW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T22:52:18.792+0000) > > I fucking love Minecraft and I bet there's a good chance I'm old enough to be your dad. > > Now stop playing that Legend League game on that Nintendo and go wash up for dinner. This mad me laugh a bit harder then it probably should of XD
: If you're currently at least 20 right now, Minecraft was your generation
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=112c2EyW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T21:58:21.520+0000) > > If you're currently at least 20 right now, Minecraft was your generation Why you are not wrong.... There are plenty of teens that play it now. Granted the op has no way of knowing how old anyone in his game is.
: Exactly. It's not XP nerfs, it's not the scuttler changes, it's player stupidity. Yes, those changes and nerfs do hurt, there's no denying in that, but what they did most importantly was shift the jungle role into being quite the most team reliant after the support. Junglers can still carry, they can still output a good amount of impact, but if the laners fuck up, it can reach a point where it's over. And that's what I'm trying to say, most people see those challenger vods on youtube or streamers who are playing 2-3 ranks bellow their actual rank playing jungle and hard carrying and expect it to be as it is there, but unless you're much higher than your current rank, you can't do that, you need the help of your team mates, and in lower elos, that's what really makes the jungle suck, if they troll you, it can be over.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RxnHnBlX,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T20:14:53.430+0000) > > Exactly. > > It's not XP nerfs, it's not the scuttler changes, it's player stupidity. > > Yes, those changes and nerfs do hurt, there's no denying in that, but what they did most importantly was shift the jungle role into being quite the most team reliant after the support. Junglers can still carry, they can still output a good amount of impact, but if the laners fuck up, it can reach a point where it's over. > > And that's what I'm trying to say, most people see those challenger vods on youtube or streamers who are playing 2-3 ranks bellow their actual rank playing jungle and hard carrying and expect it to be as it is there, but unless you're much higher than your current rank, you can't do that, you need the help of your team mates, and in lower elos, that's what really makes the jungle suck, if they troll you, it can be over. That is kind of how its always felt to main support XD
: Nobody likes tank meta anyway, they aren't fun to play as or against, and when they do come online they will be very good! If you don't want tanks to get affected then make ranged champions not able to take the rune
> [{quoted}](name=so indifferent,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6H1rEqmh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T19:42:39.592+0000) > > Nobody likes tank meta anyway, they aren't fun to play as or against, and when they do come online they will be very good! > If you don't want tanks to get affected then make ranged champions not able to take the rune Yes because you have to create a tank meta to make tanks viable again.... And some people do like playing tanks. They just don't do it right now because they are not worth playing.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: How does a team buy 6 sweepers when there's only 5 players in 1 team
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mf5GrRGh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-30T20:02:34.359+0000) > > How does a team buy 6 sweepers when there's only 5 players in 1 team I was wondering the same thing XD
: Never said they aren't to blame, I did say later in the thread that there can be dumb as rock junglers, but that's player stupidity not role stupidity. But it does affect the jungle a bit more than the lanes.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RxnHnBlX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:16:40.961+0000) > > Never said they aren't to blame, I did say later in the thread that there can be dumb as rock junglers, but that's player stupidity not role stupidity. > > But it does affect the jungle a bit more than the lanes. >.> What you are complaining about is also player stupidity....
: The main reason jungle actually sucks
How many times have I been pushed under tower with the adc (after having given over no deaths) and the jungle been close enough to gank the other bot lane.... It works both way's. Yes Jungle is having a hard time right now....but stop acting like all jungles are inocent in things. Because news flash they are not.
Kei143 (NA)
: Yea, but OP is complaining about people playing lane-Pyke, so it's got nothing to do with his support role, which by contrast only got a small nerf to his dmg cos of Q tap, which supports rarely used.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYNrAHZU,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-30T14:32:28.147+0000) > > Yea, but OP is complaining about people playing lane-Pyke, so it's got nothing to do with his support role, which by contrast only got a small nerf to his dmg cos of Q tap, which supports rarely used. Yes I know but there are other ways he can be used. So he isn't as much of a flex pick now does not make him useless. Besides their are so many flex picks as is...... why does every champ have to be one >.<
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XXR90LT5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T11:55:41.207+0000) > > First even at full health getting the shiled is good for poppy b e of the Below > > Shield Bash ( Rune) > Effects > While shielded, gain 1 - 10 bonus Armor and Magic Resist based on Level. > > Whenever you gain a new shield, your next basic attack against a champion deals 5 - 30 [+1.5% bonus] (+8.5% New Shield Amount) bonus adaptive damage. > > You have up to 2s after the shield expires to use this effect. > > If you have never played her then you may not know this. That being said > > Also this could be considered a racial slur: "chicken doodle: ESPECIALLY THE MONKEYS" > > Anyway you kind of started it off by telling them how to play the champion.... which from your statement shows you don't really kn ow her all that well yourself. Chogath was one auto away. Her moving like that let our top laner die when she could have prevented it by just autoing.. I do not believe shield bash was needed for 34 hp cho. Thank you for giving your input. I did not know "monkeys" could be perceived as a racial slur and used it JUST because I thought it was to describe people who didn't know what they were doing or saying.
> [{quoted}](name=chicken doodle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XXR90LT5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:00:37.238+0000) > > Chogath was one auto away. Her moving like that let our top laner die when she could have prevented it by just autoing.. I do not believe shield bash was needed for 34 hp cho. > > Thank you for giving your input. I did not know "monkeys" could be perceived as a racial slur and used it JUST because I thought it was to describe people who didn't know what they were doing or saying. Well yea it that case i can get why you would say that part about not needing the shield. And yea as sad as it is it can be seen as racial slur.
: these players trolled me in champ select
why would you ever agree with someone to trade with them.... I got luck y that someone dodged my game yesterday in normal's when someone want ed quinn.... Should of b en smart enough to do it for them because they ended up not having either of top lane pick I normally go with. And before any one says have a deeper pool. Top is my Secondary pick and support is may ma in pick so I rarely play top XD.
Kei143 (NA)
: Who knows. I'm a support main, so I don't know how lane-Pyke truly works.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYNrAHZU,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T12:18:27.645+0000) > > Who knows. I'm a support main, so I don't know how lane truly pyke works. You do know he can be played in the support role right..... Also support main to when I venture into normal's or ranked XD.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=859XdqF1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T11:32:59.686+0000) > > Kind of curious what you did to get them to do that XD. I'm a bit of an asshole.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=859XdqF1,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T11:41:03.272+0000) > > I'm a bit of an asshole. XD Seems like that would take more then being a bit of one but I think I get the picture XD that does suck though.
: Wrongfully penalized
First even at full health getting the shiled is good for poppy b e of the Below Shield Bash ( Rune) Effects While shielded, gain 1 - 10 bonus Armor and Magic Resist based on Level. Whenever you gain a new shield, your next basic attack against a champion deals 5 - 30 [+1.5% bonus] (+8.5% New Shield Amount) bonus adaptive damage. You have up to 2s after the shield expires to use this effect. If you have never played her then you may not know this. That being said Also this could be considered a racial slur: "chicken doodle: ESPECIALLY THE MONKEYS" Anyway you kind of started it off by telling them how to play the champion.... which from your statement shows you don't really kn ow her all that well yourself.
Kei143 (NA)
: Wave clear got nerfed hard, so clear wave and roam strat doesn't work anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYNrAHZU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T11:38:07.177+0000) > > Wave clear got nerfed hard, so clear wave and roam strat doesn't work anymore. Because that is all he is good for right? One strat????
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=859XdqF1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T11:02:18.019+0000) > > Riot took away my downvoting abilities so let this post be a symbolic downvote for your stupid stupid comment. Kind of curious what you did to get them to do that XD.
: Haven't spent a dime on this game. Changes have been made though to make you want to cause the events are lame as hell to do. Riot is just a back ground company these days. I don't intend on spending in the future I am sure this game will die soon. The pro game play has destroyed this game for the folks that used to grind their butts off to get things. Been 9 years playing great game that now maybe done.
> [{quoted}](name=Lustdemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j44c4JQG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T05:51:04.537+0000) > > Haven't spent a dime on this game. Changes have been made though to make you want to cause the events are lame as hell to do. Riot is just a back ground company these days. I don't intend on spending in the future I am sure this game will die soon. The pro game play has destroyed this game for the folks that used to grind their butts off to get things. Been 9 years playing great game that now maybe done. First this game ha s been doing e-sports since... its inception pretty much. Second your hardly the first to say that the game is dying. Where is your proof this game will die "Soon".
Vanra (NA)
: ENOUGH with the white hair
XD I wasnt really whining as much as wondering why they care so much about the hair XD
: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mGENPbgO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:09:30.007+0000) > Everyone is responsible for their own behavior. Just like parents or friends play a big part in educating a kid, many of them get influenced by streamers regarding in game behavior. Maybe not grown ups but definitely kids or teenagers. If you think this doesn't exist you are most definitely wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Winter Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mGENPbgO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:13:48.800+0000) > > Just like parents or friends play a big part in educating a kid, many of them get influenced by streamers regarding in game behavior. Maybe not grown ups but definitely kids or teenagers. If you think this doesn't exist you are most definitely wrong. I will not say that it does not exist..... but people have been acting like this in League and other online games long before twitch. Its nothing new and for the most part I doubt it will ever go away.
: Source please?
> [{quoted}](name=ToxicPlayerNA,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pQyuG3BK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-29T20:51:42.699+0000) > > Source please? https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player There. That basically means when YOU report someone it goes to the system for review. You do not need more then one. That has been common knowledge for some time.
Vanra (NA)
: ENOUGH with the white hair
Really???? I mean I know this is the rant section but really????? The hair that is what you are worried about and 18 is like what compared to how many champs their are.
: "32% win rate champion" "No damage" https://puu.sh/DMsxv/d5adc07669.png
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wmvV7w6o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-29T16:52:29.476+0000) > > "32% win rate champion" > "No damage" > https://puu.sh/DMsxv/d5adc07669.png Shes been out f or what a day XD. I think once people learn her she will be just fine.
: Cant wait for another design disaster with Qiyana just like Akali.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5k6s8nza,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-29T12:35:53.243+0000) > > Well the new assassin has a root, stealth, bonus dmg to low health targets ALL in one ability that she can choose from. And thats only one ability, she also gets 2 dashes where both can go over walls if you use them correctly. Bonus damage included in her passive and W. Her ultimate is a knockback and stun if she uses it in the right place as well. But just choose a tank that does one thing only: CC. She'll be balanced in low elo because of the high skill cap, but in higher elos and the pro scene shes gonna be a disaster. Yes and she has to use her w to have access to that passive . Also that Element goes away once she uses q. As for her stealth it a straight line stealth so you know that she is somewhere behind you or in front of you not hard to throw out a cc to catch her out or slow her down. As for the dashes over the wall yes you can dash over with the w but its a small dash. As for e dash she has to be dashing to an enemy for maybe a camp for it to work. As for the bonus damage there is a timer on it its not like it procs every hit. And the W you only get bonus damage from using the Wall element on it. Will she be tough to go against in high levels sure but I still hardly think she is super op or broken. At least untill I see her played in higher levels via streams and such XD
Show more

ChaosLordMadis

Level 57 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion