Jamaree (NA)
: I'm guessing you are complaining about the Yasou the last game, healing being cut in half isn't going to do much to stop him when he is 20/7. He goes from healing 1k each hit, to healing 500, not enough of a difference to matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MPwUkabd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-27T09:27:09.673+0000) > > I'm guessing you are complaining about the Yasou the last game, healing being cut in half isn't going to do much to stop him when he is 20/7. He goes from healing 1k each hit, to healing 500, not enough of a difference to matter. But gaining that much from nothing but the lifesteal runes is a problem. Let alone under GW. I see the guy's point: I don't mind the keystones as much but the *ridiculous* amount of free stats you get from the lesser runes (shitloads of CDR, lifesteal/healing, a free 25% damage to towers, infinite mana and busted loads of damage or movespeed...) is pretty overbearing. If it's to the point that your setup negates the need to even *purchase* lifesteal items to gain back that much hp, it's too much. If you have adcs with 10%CDR from runes and an additional 15% on their ult (*glares at MF and Vayne*) without even needing CDR items to spamlord you to death, it's too much. If that full tank Shen walks up while you're not in lane, takes a free tower plate for *literally no reason*, then ults his ass to bot and takes that tower with his team, all that free tower damage and plating gold for literally no effort *is too much* for **lesser** runes.
Voidner (EUNE)
: Imo tanks shouldn't have advantage in diving. Towers should be dealing % of max health
No, they shouldn't take extra damage...but they shouldn't have demolish.
Anaphiel (NA)
: I understand the frustration of getting dove by the legion of "Ha 420 Me Edgy Outplayed x1000 lulz" champions is rather high. Nobody feels happy when the gormless hypermobile wingbat squad can simply build one item and ignore your structures entirely. But at some point, it must be realized that the towers aren't the problem: Frustrating champion designs are. If modern League were more of a legitimate strategy game, and less of constant clown-fighting damage fiesta, playing this game would be so much more satisfying again in a way it really hasn't been since before keystones existed.
I love the old runes, but I have to say my issue isn't much with the keystones. More that my issue is with all the free stats you get from the lesser runes. 10% CDR, and another 15% on my ult? HELL YEAH! URF MODE! WOOOOOOOO!!! I can heal like a full tower hit of damage as long as I finish the guy with my URF mode edgebot kit? FUCK YEAH!!! frustrating champion designs are definitely an issue...but tbh, getting rid of triumph and all the free CDR would make the early game bearable enough that they actually have to have *skill* to fucking outplay you again, instead of "ope, I fucked my combo, but its ok cause I can use it like 6 more times in the next 20s and heal like 10% of my hp if any one part of it hits!"
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:37:24.105+0000) > > I main both halves of bot. I also avoid the jungle like the plague, cause I am the definition of a shitty jungler. Even so, I've seen both ends of that honestly. As a support, I *usually* side with the jungler. If my adc is underperforming and pinging my jungler to hell, my usual reaction is to try and just keep bot side jungle warded and ping (once) when you're close in hopes you'd shut the kid up. If they're ahead, I'd usually ask to just help me snowball him and look to roam once we do. > > And if they're just a non-factor, I'm probably just going to roam mid and 3v1 the enemy mid until we can snowball them to cover for the 6v4. >.> > At least by that point, they're flaming me (and muted) instead of the jungler cause "the fucking support left me!" and the jungler can do their job, cause if my adc is 0/4 by 5 minutes, that lane's done and idrgaf what his opinion is of me. as a jungler you dont know how much i love good supports. As i feel that the junglers and supports jobs are similar. As a jungler your job is and all ways was to end the game as quickly as possible. A good roaming support is the bees fucking knees even if they are doing something simple like warding the enemy jg's camps or assisting in getting tower down. gives you so much room to breathe. get infernals/rift herald as soon ass possible. If you cant tell i love rift herald so under rated in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T08:00:26.693+0000) > > as a jungler you dont know how much i love good supports. As i feel that the junglers and supports jobs are similar. As a jungler your job is and all ways was to end the game as quickly as possible. A good roaming support is the bees fucking knees even if they are doing something simple like warding the enemy jg's camps or assisting in getting tower down. gives you so much room to breathe. get infernals/rift herald as soon ass possible. If you cant tell i love rift herald so under rated in my opinion. I will admit, it's a tilter to play from behind as adc (they're binary...you either deal your damage or get deleted) but at least I understand enough that if as adc i'm garbage that game, I will literally tell my jungler and support "go snowball mid"...and my support will stay in lane, the mids and jungles clash without that 3rd person to turn the tides, and the game becomes a poker hand where you clearly have a low-ass card in the bot lane already vs a high roller. Not *impossible* to win...but the kind of hand that if you were allowed to just fold, you'd be considering it.
: This is just the most toxic game. Why? Because nice people had the brains to leave
Honestly, it's not a bad game. Though I admit it's definitely at the point where it needs to find its center again, even if it risks stagnation. It's more the players at this point that make people want to punch out the drywall. I wouldn't say it about everyone - I've met some genuinely good people who still play (even in silver!) - but I'd honestly compare the LoL community to the SSB or the CoD community at this point. There are the casuals, there are the sweaty tryhards that want all casuals to burn in hell cause they're not tryharding, there's the newer players (that usually run the fuck away from here nowadays cause of the tryhards), there's the masochists (aka, some of the actual decent people, albeit with some obvious kinks, that usually end up playing jng/sup and keeping the rage flowing once it starts since it's lowkey fuel to them), there's the actual decent players (who genuinely want the best, but usually end up at war with the tilted tryhards and this last group...) and there's the 10 year old keyboard warriors up past their fucking bedtime causing as many issues as humanly possible. As you can see, the bad aspects of the community outnumber the good, and the good still have their own twists and kinks.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:11:21.896+0000) > > I like how you act like it's not a half-sarcastic comment because in G >, these people literally blame jungle or support for *quite literally everything*. > > ADC's 0/2 with positioning that shows no regard for their well-being? Support no peel gg. > Top lane gets a free double kill, then greeds it up and ends up 2/5 in the next 4 minutes cause they go and tilt themselves? Where's my ganks, report jng. > Mid lane doesn't ping mia and they 4 man it bot cause nobody knows wtf wards are and the support's trinkets are on cd? HOLY SHIT what a bad jng/supp... > > Need I go on? > > Damage dealer tryhards are undoubtedly the most toxic individuals when they have to play from behind... bottom lane goes 0/8 whilst your soloing rift herald. botlane says some dumbhit like shitty jg never ganks my lane.
> [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:16:09.278+0000) > > bottom lane goes 0/8 whilst your soloing rift herald. botlane says some dumbhit like shitty jg never ganks my lane. I main both halves of bot. I also avoid the jungle like the plague, cause I am the definition of a shitty jungler. Even so, I've seen both ends of that honestly. As a support, I *usually* side with the jungler. If my adc is underperforming and pinging my jungler to hell, my usual reaction is to try and just keep bot side jungle warded and ping (once) when you're close in hopes you'd shut the kid up. If they're ahead, I'd usually ask to just help me snowball him and look to roam once we do. And if they're just a non-factor, I'm probably just going to roam mid and 3v1 the enemy mid until we can snowball them to cover for the 6v4. >.> At least by that point, they're flaming me (and muted) instead of the jungler cause "the fucking support left me!" and the jungler can do their job, cause if my adc is 0/4 by 5 minutes, that lane's done and idrgaf what his opinion is of me.
: Players should have to pass a IQ test before entering a Ranked game.
If IQ related to toxicity, I hate to break it to you, but it's actually more scientifically proven that people with *higher* IQs are actually the more toxic individuals on the internet, and in many cases they deliver that toxicity in such a way that it's almost as funny as it is toxic, so half the people who would be saying something are too busy laughing to care. While by all means you'd have a point in a physical confrontation - lower IQ has been linked statistically with more violent tendencies and aggressive behavior - the toxicity in terms of the web comes from the ability to *continue* the conversation. People with higher IQs are able to find ways to make you want to respond instead of hit your mute button, and in doing so generally are aiming to make you look like the bad guy. It's not mind control...more like psychological pressure points. And you can hit them in a way to de-escalate a situation...or make someone want to throw their fucking PC out the window.
: I like how you act like Junglers can't ever be truly at fault. There are dumb people who play laners and dumb people who play junglers. No need to generalize.
> [{quoted}](name=WorksAtAGayBar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:05:48.481+0000) > > I like how you act like Junglers can't ever be at fault. There are dumb people who play laners and dumb people who play junglers. I like how you act like it's not a half-sarcastic comment because in G >, these people literally blame jungle or support for *quite literally everything*. ADC's 0/2 with positioning that shows no regard for their well-being? Support no peel gg. Top lane gets a free double kill, then greeds it up and ends up 2/5 in the next 4 minutes cause they go and tilt themselves? Where's my ganks, report jng. Mid lane doesn't ping mia and they 4 man it bot cause nobody knows wtf wards are and the support's trinkets are on cd? HOLY SHIT what a bad jng/supp... Need I go on? Damage dealer tryhards are undoubtedly the most toxic individuals when they have to play from behind...
: Zeds R does 200 damage with a duskblade and yuumis lvl 9, it then stores 25% of damage delt, his E at this rank is like 150, im sorry if his RE auto does 600/750 damage before resistances depending on runes, but the dude isnt killing anything with this combo unless your lvl6 to his lvl 9. Also q is really really really easy to dodge for anything that isnt immobile adc. Yes his W and R add multiple qs, but flash negates the auto on his R, and his E, forcing him to w toyou to land the Eauto, then he can only hit a max of 1 q from this location since his R leaves a shadow WHERE HE CAME FROM 800 units back, his w left a shadow 1 and a half flashes back, all ya gotta do to beat zed is walk a straight line away from him, then dash as he appears. Unless your alone and not near a tower,but like.... why? If you have flash up guaranteed escape as his flash doesnt bring the shadows with him. But like, if your immobile, have no cc, are alone, and arent near your tower, dont have heal up, or flash, and dont have GA/ZHONYAS or the stopwatch rune, AND are near zed who doesnt have to use his W to GET in R range, WHY WHY WHY ARE YOU THAT BAD.
This is pretty much it exactly: on its own, his ult is pretty much just a much weaker (but slightly longer ranged) warwick Q. It has nothing on "Press R to throw 6 orbs that deal 15% damage each and set up my full combo even if you zhonyas so you're gonna die anyway." It has nothing on "I literally have 70 cs at 25 minutes, but I can still halfshot your towers with a single Siphoning Strike, and thanks for letting me free-farm cause your mid laner is complaining about ZED." And it sure has nothing on "FOUR!"
: Complaining about a part of a champ is fairly reasonable though, i dont think there is one without a part of their kit that couldnt be said to be obnoxious. And on that, Annie overall isnt really problematic by any means, however that doesnt stop her ability to give herself a 100% certain stun annoying to deal with :P Or malzahar and his spellshield passive. Or Aatrox and his dang healing&CC combo if he gets even a bit ahead and you lack mobility. Stuff like this.
Some people will tell you "literally every champion is op." That's part true - there's at least one part of their kit (even those that aren't even viable) that's just absolutely annoying in some way. Even Ivern. Most people around my elo don't understand exactly how annoying he can be. Not only is it super easy to just walk into the enemy jungle with smite up and steal their camps, but he's one of a very few junglers who literally *doesn't even need a valid jungle path* to speed farm their whole jungle (and *both* crabs) after 1st clear and Daisy may as well be a mobile Tibbers stun on hit.
Voluug13 (NA)
: Zed can get his ult before you can buy Zhonia's (and before that the Commencing Stopwatch is ready for that matter). > steraks or stoneplate Zed is mostly in midlane what makes you think any mage will buy steraks. > I sort of feel like ADCs need to be that vulnerable I dont care about ADCs in any case because they have a peel slave anyways, this is mostly about his midlaning performance against anyone that isnt an specialized counterpick, and the fact he is hard to punish, safe energy assassin with long range poke and a point and click initiation. > Plus, they recently nerfed him anyway. It kinda doesnt matter, because its his design. People still ban him a ton even after nerfs, and its because he is boring and annoying to lane against, while having enough mechanics and tools to ignore or defeat even his most dedicated counterpicks.
so this was a bait. got it. My point was that his point and click *alone* deals next to no damage, and pretty much everything else he can do to you is either proximity based or skillshot based. On top of that, it takes his full combo to do that. Syndra's is like somewhere between 65 and 80% on its own (whether your Qs hit them or not, they still make the orbs, and the ult still destroys your target.) Veig even now that his ult is an execute still takes about 35-40% on its own if you were full hp, and if you were below 70% when he hit it, you're close to kill range. Nasus even at a rate of 2 minions on his Q per wave gets a free 180 stacks (110 base +180 free damage on top of Trinity + AD) which ends up at the 30 wave mark dealing around 585 damage on one Q (we'll round that down to 550 to account for someone's base armor at lv 9). This is the *weakest* option given that it takes time to stack, and Nasus can be easily punished early game...and still this number at 2 minions/wave averages out at about 18 minutes (17 and 50-something seconds...about the average amount of time to farm 30 waves). PRE 20, a *BELOW AVERAGE* Nasus stacker can still pretty much half-shot your mid or adc on hit. That's not including any of the *siege minions* (4x stacks) or any champion kills he manages to get from jungle ganks (assuming he managed to get any early game) Nasus base damage at lv 9 is about 90 (from LoLWiki). || 90 + (110+180) + 180 + 25 = 585 || base + (siphoning strike rank 5 with 180 stacks) + Trinity proc (200% base AD) + Trinity's given AD (for those getting technical) Mages and assassins (and adcs) are *supposed* to be high burst damage This is a Nasus with one item, and he can build full tank from this point and still 2-tap most damage sources (if he manages to gapclose) But sure...the guy who *must* land *everything* for his flashy-ass ultimate to kill you is the problem. To be fair, I **hate** Zed. But I don't hate him for his damage output - I hate him because he's obnoxiously hard to hit *unless* you play someone who can point/click him, and even then you have to wait til **after** he ults if you wanna deal any damage.
Voluug13 (NA)
: ~~Zed still has a izi kill point and click ult that allows him to get kills on midlaners with 75% or less HP by using it, ignite and a Q/AAs in a very short time.~~
That damage amplifies based on how much damage he does to you in that time though - if you manage to land a cc, or if you pop a zhonyas, steraks or stoneplate, he likely can't kill you. The only people Zed should really be able to burst are adcs, and as much of a FeelsBad moment as it is, I sort of feel like ADCs need to be *that* vulnerable. They by far have the most free damage in the game - right click and chunk something. It works on literally everything. It would be toxic (look at Vayne) if they got to just do whatever the hell they wanted with little to no counterplay, and assassins like Zed *are* their counterplay. This coming from a guy who mains both halves of bot lane - I don't really mind Zed, because he can only do that to one person, and if that person isnt the ADC, they certainly have things they can build to give him the finger. If he fails against the adc, he's dead. If he fails against anyone else, he's *probably* dead. He may be a pubstomp champ, but there are multiple ways for anyone other than the adc to handle him, and again going to Vayne (and Caitlyn, Kai'Sa and Xayah) some adcs can actually still 1v1 him (easily) Plus, they recently nerfed him anyway.
: The case for point-and-click hard CC
One thing to note - **almost** ***all*** point/click cc is single target And even including Tibbers stun or Gnar ult (which technically arent point and click, since they can still miss/be dodged with flash/blinks before the actual impact) they have the drawback of generally low range. On top of that, the most instant ones ({{champion:9}} {{champion:117}}) deal no damage at all. Malz is the only exception to that - and his is an ultimate with a decent cooldown that does pretty low damage unless he has his voidlings. Imo, one of the most ridiculous point and click ccs in the game is Yasuo ult - but I'd never complain about his ult since there's the stipulation that they already have to cc'd **in a specific way** for his to go off, even though his is the longest ranged point and click cc in the entire game. (His wind wall *was* my complaint, but apparently, they're making it where if your ability is skullfucking him before he begins his animation, it'll still hit him, so they're moving in the right direction, even if it *was* a bug...) The 2nd worst imo is probably Wither, and that's not really even a hard cc. Now, if you wanna talk about some *real* point and click issues, I'd bring up {{champion:202}} {{champion:134}} and {{champion:75}} , with huge regard to those latter two. You can miss 3 Qs in a row on Syndra, but her R is still gonna rip about 70-80% (or 50%-60% if youre the tank) of your hp while also setting up her next E/Q/W combo - with 6 orbs in front of her, whoever manages to miss the stun are at a level of bad so indescribable I'd die if I witnessed it and the rest (if she even needs it by then) is free. Nasus is pretty much just LoL on a timer - it seriously doesn't matter how bad you are at stacking, you're going to reach a point at some moment in that game where you're going to be dealing a load of damage - if not to champs, then to structures. Add to that the part where they wanted to make it a little easier for newer players to stack on him (back when they did the juggernaut updates) and now the people who were good with him are GODS and the people who weren't are still relevant even after being completely shut down in lane by like 35 minutes.
: See, the difference is in League you have the ability to be completely "bulletproof" via the mute function, and you have the option to use it before anyone "fires a shot." Again, I never said they should be let off the hook. But you-- assuming your claim is true-- should know preventative measures are always preferable to punishment. If you have an issue with people making fun of you for no-lifing Heimerdinger, don't play Heimerdinger. Otherwise deal with it. It's not even your allies doing it.
You the player do. But not everything is bulletproof. The state of the game can be described as fluid...but honestly, the state of the game this season almost feels more like glass - if certain champions get a good lead, they snowball the entire game to a quick end. If you're familiar with the type of people to sit there and flame you, you'd know they rarely stop at a couple lines. Some do, sure. Most decide once they start failing their lane to continue coming after "the reason they lost lane" and end up losing even harder from it. The mute function is fine for making sure they deal *you* no harm. But if they're trying to the point that it damages the game-state, they're doing more than simply harassing you - they're throwing the game just as any actual troll would.
Saezio (EUNE)
: How do you even know they are spamming? For all you know op means his allies/enemies type a couple lines at start of game and a couple lines after OP dies/missplays. And it is a valid way to counter verbal toxicity (especially in OP's case where you know the reason for toxicity) by muting all from the start.
If you're asking that question, you're obviously not all that great at spotting the moments they could be playmaking where they're literally standing still doing nothing. Except they're not doing nothing. They're flaming you (or someone), and they're essentially afk while they keyboard warrior a guy that *cant freaking see it*. I suppose you're either really lucky not to have people that fucking dumb in your games, or you just never noticed it. Either way, those people are just as bad as actual trolls - if they're spending more time raging than playing, they're still not playing the game. In regards to the OPs case though, I grant you that I've no way to prove it. But those people *do* exist.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=axefycbo,comment-id=0002000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-22T20:36:20.488+0000) > > They shouldn't be let off the hook simply because you can block it. > > But there are far more important things to do. > > Off-note: who's downvoting this guy for obvious satire? xD Except caring about a word on a screen more than someone deliberately ruining 40+ minute game for 9 other people is nonsensical at best.
Oh no, I'm not saying that at all. They definitely need to curb the troll situation. But the ones who spend more time in all chat flaming their teammates than they do playing the game are in a way doing both - they're not playing the game if they're spending that much time typing, AND they're flaming the hell out of people. I get like one "wtf are you doing, stop inting scrub" and moving on with your life. If it were that simple, I wouldn't care. But honestly, you can tell even after muting the people when they let it go and when they literally are afk typing and feeding cause they're still too busy trying to flame people.
: That's not a solution. It just gives you an unfair advantage because they won't know to be weary around you. What's immature is taking the words of anonymous people online in a game to heart. And if, as you say, you aren't doing that... then there's no issue. Play the game and ignore it.
Yours is not a solution either. I work as an (unarmed) security officer. We have gates that lock down/lock out intruders. If there's an issue with us not letting people through, and we cannot de-escalate the situation, we are instructed to notify law enforcement. That's all proper procedure, and that's all fine. However...if the intruder is armed, is that going to stop them from firing? No. They're still gonna fire the shots. They'll still be locked out, they *might* miss...but the shots are still fired and the damage is still done. I can mute every person, every game whether the moment there's an issue or before there can ever be one...that's the equivalent of stopping them at the gates. But there's still an issue. There's still someone screaming in all chat and not playing the game, and their lack of presence from doing so is still the equivalent of damage done. This is why I say - these people cannot and should not be let off the hook just because there are preventable measures to stop you from hearing them. If you are throwing the game because you'd rather spew toxicity and hatred than play your fucking champion, you are *still* a problem, and THAT problem is not solved by muting. It's still my opinion they need to focus more on finding better ways to detect and dole out punishments for people intentionally trolling games or just inting when they don't feel like playing anymore...but vehemently toxic people are consequently failing their teams in similar fashion by playing all-chat instead of the game - regardless of if you can hear them or not.
rujitra (NA)
: Not sure why I'm getting downvoted... but I'm not saying it works for everyone or in every situation with every off meta play, But it certainly does work sometimes.
It has nothing to do with this. They're still downvote stalking you from the whole "racism" thing because children can't leave it alone.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: https://i.imgflip.com/31ngp1.jpg edit: actually could the auto clicker just click the Q or E button on the hud?
both are fair and valid points. But I've heard that Riot's anti-cheat bots have a rare case against certain autoclickers, so I play it safe. :P Probably untrue...but you know...
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=axefycbo,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T20:49:08.901+0000) > > I remember the old days of "troll or feed" calls in champ select. Those are honestly part of the reason - how can you tell what's satire and what's a clear admission to trolling from looking at text on a screen? > > Albeit, there should be some pretty obvious ones - If I'm 1/15 and said "k, I'm running it down" at some point in the game, I've pretty much admitted that at least a few of those deaths are intentional. If I'm 0/0/0 saying stupid things like "dw, blue secured!" in chat, I'm probably shadowing my jungler and stealing his camps instead of playing the game. > > But If we're having a good game, and I take to all chat on our team's first death in 15 minutes saying "report this 12/1 feeder for inting" it's pretty clearly satire. Wanna try and program a bot to see it as such though? Uhh...I have no degree in programming.
Nor do I. So we basically have to bite it and say that if they could write the algorithms for bots that could accurately determine who's inting/trolling and who's playing an off game/being facetious in chat, they'd have done it by now.
: Yuumi Afk?
get a wireless keyboard. Press Q every so often. perfectly safe. :P
rujitra (NA)
: Exactly. I was one of the first players I knew to play Soraka as ADC, Kindred as ADC/mid, or Zoe and Malzahar as support. Now I definitely wasn't the first. But the first I know for sure. This before they were even on probuilds/etc for those roles. So no looking up runes and builds and stuff. It's not easy to play off meta - but a lot of times it works and is super fun. How else do things become meta other than playing them and discovering they're OP when they're off meta?
I've discovered that Nami mid is actually quite punishing to champions that lack consistent waveclear (such as Kat) and those with lacking free mobility (such as Lux). I surprisingly found it to be supereffective against Zed too, despite his mobility, since his mobility is actually quite predictable and easy to mess with if you can bait him. It ***DID NOT WORK IN ANY WAY*** against Malz though. Spellshield + hyperclearing = bad time.
: I feel like once a certain amount of people report someone, the IFS should alert Riot to send a real person to look at it. Maybe the number could be 5, because that means 5 of the 9 players (majority) feel like that person needs a ban.
though this doesn't account for 4-man troll squads (+1 enemy that did it for shits and giggles when asked to) it's still a decent setup, as a manual review will hopefully bite 4-man troll squads in the ass. False reports because you're online with a bunch of friends and need someone to blame should result in those people getting 2 week bans imo.
: yeah, i'd much rather play with someone who's gonna tell me to go "kys" or say something like "youre fucking garbage" yet still is trying their hardest to win the game. than the person who is just going to soft/hard int because they're butthurt for whatever reason. riot hasn't realized yet, we have our own tools to deal with toxic typing if its affecting performance (i.e. mute) it doesnt need to be punished. how about instead just ban the inters and let people play the game thanks {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
They shouldn't be let off the hook. There's just more important matters to attend to.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=axefycbo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-22T01:39:32.568+0000) > > How do you suggest to ban trollers? Well ,a lot of people like to say in chat ''I gO tRoLl''. That's just asking to be banned for trolling.
I remember the old days of "troll or feed" calls in champ select. Those are honestly part of the reason - how can you tell what's satire and what's a clear admission to trolling from looking at text on a screen? Albeit, there should be some pretty obvious ones - If I'm 1/15 and said "k, I'm running it down" at some point in the game, I've pretty much admitted that at least a few of those deaths are intentional. If I'm 0/0/0 saying stupid things like "dw, blue secured!" in chat, I'm probably shadowing my jungler and stealing his camps instead of playing the game. But If we're having a good game, and I take to all chat on our team's first death in 15 minutes saying "report this 12/1 feeder for inting" it's pretty clearly satire. Wanna try and program a bot to see it as such though?
rujitra (NA)
: Not just being bad, but for "off meta" ideas - even if those ideas fail.
And to the credit of the silver community, I have to say I admire how chill you guys have gotten with off-meta picks for the most part. As the patron saint of Nami mid, I have to say, there was really only one game I was ever threatened with being reported...and the guy was of course the only one with a worse score than mine. Like, I was up front and everything about it: "this is an experiment, if it fails, this is gonna be a funnel strat for our jng" and the top lane went 0/3 within 5 minutes and blamed "Nami mid" for his fed af Malphite that proceeded to pretty much curbstomp us into 35 minutes of this kid's pure salt. It was the only of the 3 ranked games of mid Nami I played that I lost, and I'm pretty sure it was chalked up by the end to just not having a top laner at all. I didn't get punished, as I was trying, and actually had a somewhat decent score (despite being the lowest score other than top)...I **know** he ate a ban.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SovereignMammal,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=axefycbo,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-22T01:29:52.183+0000) > > Ban trolls? But theres people out there HURTING players FEELIES!!!!11!1 We need to stop those players first!1!!!1!!!11 Hahaha Yep... amazing how bad it is to read a word on a screen that you can block?
They shouldn't be let off the hook simply because you can block it. But there are far more important things to do. Off-note: who's downvoting this guy for obvious satire? xD
Aarron (NA)
: Yasuo is a MELEE champion and you cannot block spells at close range without it being instant If you're playing at an elo where your opponents aren't mentally impaired then throwing out windwall before they throw their skills out will result in them simply holding their spells
You can though. I posted a video in this thread below. Find it, go to about 30s, and watch this Yasuo fucking *destroy* this donger. The way he does that is both evidence that the wall is useful even in point blank range, and that your entire point of it being a reactive spell is complete bull.
: ah the fabled 0/10 Yasuo powerspike. ;)
10th death confirmed...godmode engaged. "**Face the wind!**" . . . ***PENTAKILL!*** Me: . . . *flips table*
: "Ain't nobody scared of no wind." Two words: Heavy Storm. Three more words: Harpie's Feather Duster Three more words: Mystical Space Typhoon Errbody scurred of the wind.
pfft. Harpies *in general*. :P
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=axefycbo,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-05-22T15:30:20.616+0000) > > Trolls and AFK's, leaver's and DC's People play on Wifi and toasters and will not take responsibility for it. I understand that life happens and people will leave but that should be a very rare occurrence and the system is already set up for that. The people that I am talking about are those that continually sit in LPQ because they never learnt heir lesson. > > Both of these toxic actions are by far the most toxic things in online gaming and one isn't really punished because RIOT has no vision to stop them and the other one gets a slap on the wrist. Yeah... I always hated the "real life is more important excuse" because it is nonsense. Yes, on rare occasion, it happens. Thus, there should not be a magic one-time penalty. But, if it is more often than very rarely, they are either deliberately doing it, or they are intentionally ignoring aspects of their life that are putting their teammates in a bad position because they refuse to deal with their own life first. It is not anyone else's fault and they should be punished for it. And they really are the cause of more toxicity than some random person screaming in All-Chat. It is old to listen to the Troll Knights defend them.
On one hand, it's a game. On the other, finish what you started. In between that, quite literally *any* and *every* excuse in the book. You can't have a fair and balanced way of reporting any of them...that's why bots count leavers by games left, and not by reasons for leaving. Even still, if you're leaving for a real life situation every other game, what's that tell you? It'd be like telling my boss "Hey, I need a half day today, I have to go and take care of my child!" Sure...the first time or two, my boss is gonna say "shit, okay." But If I did this literally every other day, my boss is going to reach a point that she pulls me aside and says "ok...either we need to make a plan for this, or I'm gonna have to fire you." Because you *need* to have a plan for this. And that's assuming you're one of the honest ones. You could be the person who does this, but never really has a clear reason that gets pulled aside and asked "why are you cutting out of work all the time?" You could be the one who walks out pissed off, then comes back the next day looking for your probably-now-former job to keep working you. Maybe you're the one who shows up but isn't ever productive and is found halfway through the day playing Galaga (you thought we wouldn't notice, but we did...) Or you might be the guy who comes to work with that chronic medical condition and collapses every other day, resulting in a lost-time accident and an ambulance call. All of those things are judged differently, but the outcome is largely the same - if you can't perform, won't perform, or "perform" things on company time that aren't what the company is paying you for, then there are going to be consequences up to and including your termination. If you leave a lot, ragequit, undermine other members of your team intentionally, or run it down mid and hit 0/27 by 14 minutes, you should be facing consequences if it's a repetitive behavior.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsingani,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1uUwLfIl,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-21T16:21:14.976+0000) > > Woah hey, tone it down there. > I'm sure you'd be angry too if you were willing to co-operate with your teammates but were unable to because the client had an error. Especially if you then have to actually PLAY the rest of the game with 1) a champ you probably have never played, and 2) with your entire team flaming you the whole time. Especially in ranked where things are already stressful. > Plus this guy's probably feeling guilty for putting his team at a disadvantage for something that isn't his fault. So it's completely understandable that they'd get frustrated due to a loss that was most likely due to a factor outside of OP's control. > > Let up on the guy. You're not acting "mature" either. > > Regarding the OP, sorry that happened to you. I've been seeing a lot of problems with the client bugging out, it's pretty disheartening. Especially in situations like this where it costs you LP :( What do you mean I don't act ''mature'' ? This player is accusing Riot of having a bad client when there's absolutely no problem. Most of the time, it's the player's OS and settings that makes it buggy. There's a Fix button to repair that. Just click it and spare the world from your false accusations. If this isn't the first time that happened to him and it kept comming back, maybe there's a small corruption on his settings. Again, just click on the repair button. That player has been playing since season 3 and there's absolutely no reasons to finally snap out against Riot. He won't get banned because of that, Riot isn't stupid, but then he lost 21 LP because he has a bad MMR which is HIS fault.
Except they've quite literally been on record concerning their client, and how they're attempting to fix known issues with champ select before moving on to other known client issues. ***Known. Client. Issues.*** If they themselves are admitting it (and they rarely admit anything...), don't make a up a load of falsified HORSE SHIT in a low-effort flame bait.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=000500000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T19:06:16.261+0000) > > I was the one who put that video up here. I called it 2:40 to give you a little time to get to that point. :P > > What I'm saying is that I don't hate the champion, I hate the *one ability* that causes shit like that, and I only hate it for *specifically* causing that sort of shit. > > If it were used properly, I'd be cool. If it functioned properly, I'd be in the wrong for flipping out at it. But the issue is: I'm not wrong - it doesn't function properly. It's not about hating a champion or not. 1 can critic it without hating it, but when it comes to a ct champion, the amount of frustration is through the roof that i promise you, somewhere in this world, there is a big hole on the wall in somebody's house due to how pissed off facing those champions designed by ct. Whether op or not. Believe it or not, i actually broke my hand because of how much i punched the wall due to playing vs a Zoe (before the nerf I believe or the beginning of the nerfs). With the windwall being like that defying logic even if it's a game? A fuckin black hole can be opened up in this world. For champions to be this unfair, it's safe to say that they can affect a player's mental stability.
Friend, that hole is not in my wall. It's in my old monitor. You're preaching to the choir. I'm still going to defend the champion itself for what he's *supposed* to be. I'm merely stating that there's no justification for what he *currently is* (or if they say this isn't a bug, I can say "was") Frustration (annoyance) is one thing. **Warranted** frustration as a result of something **totally unfair** is another. Yasuo annoys me. He only **frustrates** me if the guy playing him is skilled at exploiting the wall to fizzle abilities clearly in contact with his model. Zoe annoys me. She only **frustrates** me if her E sleeps me instead of the allied minion standing in the middle of that zone when I'm near it and gives her a free 4/5 my hp. (yes, that's also a thing...but its a lot harder to duplicate than the yasuo wallhax.) Ekko annoys me. he only **frustrated** me when he built tank and was quite literally unkillable while still half-shotting you in lane. That was clearly not how he was meant to be played, and it shows it wasn't healthy when they nerfed tank Ekko to oblivion. Fizz is probably the only one I can say used to actually frustrate me when played fairly, and now that he's nerfed, he barely even annoys me anymore.
: Compromising sounds good, but when one side is totally in the wrong... The only reason forced arbitration is even still a thing is because Senator McConnell refused to conduct hearings for a new Supreme Court justice, even when [Obama took a Republican's advice and had one of his top picks be the moderate Mayor Garland who had been widely praised by influential Republican congressmen in the past](https://newrepublic.com/minutes/131676/orrin-hatch-said-no-question-merrick-garland-confirmed-supreme-court). Skip to Trump's presidency, he nominates Justice Gorsuch, [5-4 vote straight on 'party' lines deciding that the policy was legal](https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/24/scotus-conservatives-limit-class-arbitration-in-divided-decision.html). (to be fair, by what I can understand the case was about whether or not an arbitration case could be made class action if a contract was ambiguous about it, or if arbitration had to be done solo, still rather applicable to the current case against Riot, just guessing what kind of precedence would've been established with a 5-4 going the other way)
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq2UgHwI,comment-id=000300000000000100010001,timestamp=2019-05-22T08:10:55.601+0000) > > Compromising sounds good, but when one side is totally in the wrong... > > The only reason forced arbitration is even still a thing is because Senator McConnell refused to conduct hearings for a new Supreme Court justice, even when [Obama took a Republican's advice and had one of his top picks be the moderate Mayor Garland who had been widely praised by influential Republican congressmen in the past](https://newrepublic.com/minutes/131676/orrin-hatch-said-no-question-merrick-garland-confirmed-supreme-court). > > Skip to Trump's presidency, he nominates Justice Gorsuch, [5-4 vote straight on 'party' lines deciding that the policy was legal](https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/24/scotus-conservatives-limit-class-arbitration-in-divided-decision.html). > > (to be fair, by what I can understand the case was about whether or not an arbitration case could be made class action if a contract was ambiguous about it, or if arbitration had to be done solo, still rather applicable to the current case against Riot, just guessing what kind of precedence would've been established with a 5-4 going the other way) You are 100% correct...however, these legality issues are a chess game. My outlook isn't at all against the litigation, and more against the part of the contract attempting to block it. I'm more or less saying that the most surefire way to guarantee this cannot happen again without consequences is to take the "rook" of this arbitration clause off the board, even if that means trading your "bishop" of litigation towards the offending parties. This pressures Riot to leave the "king" (the people that make their company actually function) and "queen" (the players for which their company exists) the hell alone in the future.
: No reason to be a jerk to the guy or question his intelligence. That said, not knowing that Yasuo can do that has nothing to do with intelligence. He's banned so often, it's perfectly reasonable to think someone hasn't actually seen him block a projectile that's already hitting him.
Also fair. I was getting a little heated from a different boards message. I wasn't trying to be insulting, per se, more than I was saying "think about it" but that is in hindsight abysmal word choice.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=000500000001000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-22T09:44:26.476+0000) > > 2:46 > > WHAT IN THE NAME OF SANITY, LORD HADES, KRATOS, HYDRA, THANOS, AND THE FUCKIN LEBANESE TREE WAS THAT BULLSHIT? Even in a video game it made no sense... > > No way riot would allow this...if they actually did and it wasn't a bug then no wonder why toxicity is so high. Fortunately for me, I main Vel'Koz, so the windwall is no threat to me due to my R, but seeing unfair shit like this tilts the fuck out of me man. > > On second thought, let the bug stay. Skillz Takes skills to miss your "skill shot" and mis-time your ability and still get the benefit of both of them. Highest skill-floor champion in the game right here. Without a doubt. Yuck.. it still is painful to say even when being sarcastic. Second time today... I think that is too much for me. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
You need to stop...you're gonna make yourself sick. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=0005000000010000000100000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:18:24.392+0000) > > Like, tbh, I find him more annoying than toxic. The average person's not really all that great with him, and the hardest thing to handle against an average player is just locking them down so you can actually hit them (when you play Lissandra, 9.9/10 yas players become worthless cause they can't juke all over with E) and not clumping for a huge knockup. It's usually all good, until I go up against a onetrick who can consistently fizzle abilities already on top of them or abilities from the wrong direction. At that point, yes, it becomes a huge tilt factor. > > That's also the reason I almost don't think this is even a bug - abilities that are already sitting on top of your model should not be blocked by something you *just* started casting as they connect. While you can argue it being a hitbox issue instead of a wind wall issue, the point still remains that from a visual standpoint, it looks as if the ability connected, then just fizzled and was soon replaced by a wall that wasn't up in time. From a gameplay standpoint, it just doesn't feel good to see it happen, and the people who get good/lucky with the wall make a lot of people feel bad. Have you seen the video though? 2:46? This is both annoying AND toxic (although to me they mean the same). Imagine somebody actually managed to make an outplay something as unfair as that happens. That's literally a middle finger to game fairness and even game health and that's one factor that causes people to become toxic. I mean, if that shit happened to me, I'd rage quit from the match, delete the game and rage on boards even, as well as send multiple support tickets at this point.
I was the one who put that video up here. I called it 2:40 to give you a little time to get to that point. :P What I'm saying is that I don't hate the champion, I hate the *one ability* that causes shit like that, and I only hate it for *specifically* causing that sort of shit. If it were used properly, I'd be cool. If it functioned properly, I'd be in the wrong for flipping out at it. But the issue is: I'm not wrong - it doesn't function properly.
: Let's say they make this bug becoming an intended mechanic. What do you buff about Yasuo then? Base hp? HP regen? Shield creation? He surely doesn't more damage or MS, WW having lower CD will make people even more furious. So what do you do for him?
you leave things as is and see where it goes. If it goes south, I'd buff the passive shield personally. Make it absorb a little more. That still leaves you with the counterplay of popping it, but makes his engage a little safer if he goes goes for the all-in. I also don't really think this is a bug though - people are tired of seeing a projectile *visually in contact* with the guy just suddenly disappear before any part of his animation starts. It's the same as when that Blitz hook is a solid 3 feet away from your model and still pulls you, or I suppose better to compare it to the one that goes literally through you and pulls the minion behind you. Those sort of FeelsBad moments are never fun to be part of...and the issue (and why it pertains far more to Yasuo) is that Yas is popular, so these things are seen *far* more often than the blitz hook situations.
Amewe (NA)
: Too many yasuo crying threads, he's actually at a low winrate . With the amount of bitching people do you would think he'd be decent. All you mages faceroll your 2 second cd abilities and get mad that he blocks... So you take to forums to connect to the others like you. Stay mad.
I've been on record all over the place saying that CDR needs to be *globally* "nerfed" (specifically, the access to CDR should not be present in literally *every* core mage item, and ADCs shouldn't end up accidentally having 10-20% CDR through runes and that one 10% CDR item that just happens to overlap into their build. (Usually it's Duskblade or Death's Dance.) CDR is a problem in all roles currently - the mages literally can't *avoid* building it anymore, the AD casters get a lot of theirs extremely early, and the amount of damage levied with their early CDR items almost outscales those without it, and because even ADCs can get free CDR, they play like it's freaking URF mode cause they then have stupid amounts of AS/damage and still have decent CDR. All that being said, my issue with wind wall isn't that it gets to block abilities, my issue is that he gets to block abilities *behind him* and abilities *visually hitting his model* before he starts the animation of throwing up his wall. There's a huge difference between blocking a projectile, and blocking a projectile that's *visually through your face* just because the hitboxes suck and the animation starts by basically blocking all projectiles within 100 units of him before ever generating the actual *wall*.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=00050000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T01:01:45.471+0000) > > You know what...that's fair. I've been there. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tub8O-moujM > > (A shame this guy's channel went downhill...anyway, my times are about 5s before the actual play, so you have time to actually see it happen) > > Stuff like the crazy outplay at the 30 second mark of this video - that's an honorable outplay, the guy flash/w'd and ate heimer's whole ultimate despite the range and despite the proximity of his model to the wall (some people would argue "he's on the other side of it!" but imo, he's not.) > > Something like the blocked Veigar ulti around the 2:20 mark is what I'm talking about. The ult was literally connected with his model and just dissipated before any of the particle effects for the wall existed. > > That second part is where my issue lies. And the icing on the cake for exactly why I have an issue with it doing that is because of instances such as that ashe arrow that came in the clip right after that one (at about the 2:40 mark) where there is no feasible reason that it should be blocked, but the game reads the particle effects before it reads the actual wall, and I guess starts that actual wall animation slightly behind him before expanding it to block the actual targeted direction, and doesn't show any of this until the animation starts from basically just in front of his model. To make sure we're on the same page, it 100% should have (and did) block Riven ult...but that arrow block was absolute horse shit. 2:46 WHAT IN THE NAME OF SANITY, LORD HADES, KRATOS, HYDRA, THANOS, AND THE FUCKIN LEBANESE TREE WAS THAT BULLSHIT? Even in a video game it made no sense... No way riot would allow this...if they actually did and it wasn't a bug then no wonder why toxicity is so high. Fortunately for me, I main Vel'Koz, so the windwall is no threat to me due to my R, but seeing unfair shit like this tilts the fuck out of me man. On second thought, let the bug stay.
Like, tbh, I find him more annoying than toxic. The average person's not really all that great with him, and the hardest thing to handle against an average player is just locking them down so you can actually hit them (when you play Lissandra, 9.9/10 yas players become worthless cause they can't juke all over with E) and not clumping for a huge knockup. It's usually all good, until I go up against a onetrick who can consistently fizzle abilities already on top of them or abilities from the wrong direction. At that point, yes, it becomes a huge tilt factor. That's also the reason I almost don't think this is even a bug - abilities that are already sitting on top of your model should not be blocked by something you *just* started casting as they connect. While you can argue it being a hitbox issue instead of a wind wall issue, the point still remains that from a visual standpoint, it looks as if the ability connected, then just fizzled and was soon replaced by a wall that wasn't up in time. From a gameplay standpoint, it just doesn't feel good to see it happen, and the people who get good/lucky with the wall make a lot of people feel bad.
mkiller5 (NA)
: AND IT ONLY TOOK US 9 SEASONS!!!
I was going to mention this is inaccurate cause of Fnatic...but that's EU, not NA. :P
: Yeah pretty much. I'm gonna be real with you. I hate anyone who plays Yasuo. Yeah I main assassins so people can say "you're just as bad!", but really, no one is worse than Yasuo and Riven players.
: Hexakill on TT was my favorite rotating mode; Hexakill on SR didn’t seem much different than a normal game to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Raven Redeemed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8uAH89px,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-22T01:02:49.840+0000) > > Hexakill on TT was my favorite rotating mode; Hexakill on SR didn’t seem much different than a normal game to me. Part of me wants Hexakill on TT again... Part of me wants Hexakill Nexus Blitz.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=000500000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-22T00:27:22.062+0000) > > if the ability is already physically on top of him, then yes. If it's a projectile aimed at him/locked on him, and he uses wind-wall the way it's *intended to work* then the wall should stop the projectile. If the projectile is already *physically connecting with his model* when the wind wall is used, then it should not just dissipate because "fuck it, I'm yasuo." > > You know what I'm saying...the only other way to describe it is with pics/vids, and though I can do that, I'd rather not have to treat you like a toddler. You have IQ points. Please use them. Well treat me like a toddler and send me the vids and pics. It's 4am here and my brain can barely function a 2+2. Yeah my sleeping schedules are fucked up. I'll fix that when my classes start again for the summer.
You know what...that's fair. I've been there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tub8O-moujM (A shame this guy's channel went downhill...anyway, my times are about 5s before the actual play, so you have time to actually see it happen) Stuff like the crazy outplay at the 30 second mark of this video - that's an honorable outplay, the guy flash/w'd and ate heimer's whole ultimate despite the range and despite the proximity of his model to the wall (some people would argue "he's on the other side of it!" but imo, he's not.) Something like the blocked Veigar ulti around the 2:20 mark is what I'm talking about. The ult was literally connected with his model and just dissipated before any of the particle effects for the wall existed. That second part is where my issue lies. And the icing on the cake for exactly why I have an issue with it doing that is because of instances such as that ashe arrow that came in the clip right after that one (at about the 2:40 mark) where there is no feasible reason that it should be blocked, but the game reads the particle effects before it reads the actual wall, and I guess starts that actual wall animation slightly behind him before expanding it to block the actual targeted direction, and doesn't show any of this until the animation starts from basically just in front of his model. To make sure we're on the same page, it 100% should have (and did) block Riven ult...but that arrow block was absolute horse shit.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=0005000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T23:04:24.496+0000) > > It's not that simple though. You know it well, my skillshot can literally be piercing your champion model, then just disappear the actual *millisecond* you start your animation. Now it's on a 0.25s delay (the reason I think this "bug" is already intentional...) and you can't just erase a skillshot already embedded through your skull and have to press it before the skillshot's model actually fucking penetrates your champion model. So you're saying that if the ability is already set on a Yasuo, nothing should stop it? Not even his windwall? Then what's the point of fast reaction and even dodging? I don't even know if I got this right.
if the ability is already physically on top of him, then yes. If it's a projectile aimed at him/locked on him, and he uses wind-wall the way it's *intended to work* then the wall should stop the projectile. If the projectile is already *physically connecting with his model* when the wind wall is used, then it should not just dissipate because "fuck it, I'm yasuo." You know what I'm saying...the only other way to describe it is with pics/vids, and though I can do that, I'd rather not have to treat you like a toddler. You have IQ points. Please use them.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-21T21:44:12.558+0000) > > It doesn't make the ability useless though. It only means you have to learn how to use it properly instead of just getting lucky because there's a massive window for failure. Learn how to use it?!? It's a reactive spell that the second it appears it blocks everything. A bug is not the answer nor a method to use for skill.
It's not that simple though. You know it well, my skillshot can literally be piercing your champion model, then just disappear the actual *millisecond* you start your animation. Now it's on a 0.25s delay (the reason I think this "bug" is already intentional...) and you can't just erase a skillshot already embedded through your skull and have to press it before the skillshot's model actually fucking penetrates your champion model.
Aarron (NA)
: Windwall would be useless if it didn't block until the cast animation ends It's supposed to be a reactive spell, not a proactive one Windwall cast animation is about 0.25s Imagine if spellshields like Sivirs' had that delay, they'd be garbage, same idea here
I see where your point is...but to be honest, I don't see where your rage is. If the spell is blocking a projectile that is quite literally already on top of you before the wall even begins to generate, it's not "blocking a projectile from a direction" it's "fizzling the projectile already hitting you in the face because fuck it i'm yasuo" You know it well, it's not hard to duplicate even for someone like me who doesn't play Trashuo, your Thresh hook is giving the enemy Yasuo a motherfucking facial piercing, then suddenly disappears and is replaced by the beginning particle effects of his wall generation. That is not how a skill that blocks projectiles is supposed to work. I would understand if the particle effects were already starting up as my hook was traveling, that's fine. But not when my hook is LITERALLY THROUGH HIS SKULL before he begins his animation and it counts anyway. THIS is why I hope they make the "bug" an actual feature. It can still be reactive, but not **hyper**reactive.
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-21T19:27:31.068+0000) > > It'd be a nice change of pace for Riot to actually fix a bug for once. KNowing them, they'll fix it because it's Yasuo, and put effort into it so it doesn't break 10 minutes later *cough*Nunu*cough* Wait the Huidini nunu bug is still there? damn I thought it took a long time for them to fix diana E.
It's more rare, and apparently hard to duplicate, but yes, it's still there. What's more terrifying than a shaco appearing next to you and ganking you? Nunu being the new shaco.
: Yummi/Jayce BOT
She's definitely not *standard* by any means. I've found she's really strong with an aura-centric (tankier) build too since tbh, your job is to empower your allies rather than pubstomp the enemy. If anything, the results ive had with that build almost double down on the theory she can work better with bruisers, as she's then safer latching to an engager and making their engage even stronger, without sacrificing (actually, with my build you have *more*) peel and protection for your adc/backline. I think she's honestly slightly stronger than she needs to be at the moment, but then again, I also main support and like champs like Rakan who do a lot of similar things in terms of constantly hopping around, debilitating, hopping around more, healing...so maybe I'm just not your average player with her.
: Is prestige Lux supposed to look like Monika...?
Show more

ChaosReyn

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion