vallieus (NA)
: You don't get my point, they still lose the customer. if they want their account back why not give them a way to earn it??
they are not "losing" a customer they are kicking one out by choice
: probably but what gonna stop me ?
hopefully you realizing what a huge waste of your own time it is
ChocoLit (NA)
: yea, it looks like you're the one trolling here
care to explain? or just being a hypocrite?
Door Hug (NA)
: I'm not using it to hurt anybody, I'm just trying make leona shut up and just play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Door Hug,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TuXPLsgK,comment-id=00010000000000000002,timestamp=2019-02-19T03:47:50.479+0000) > > I'm just trying make leona shut up read what you just said...{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} BY THE WAY THIS IS **AFTER** YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR ALREADY
Door Hug (NA)
: I‘m not saying that "mad cuz bad" is positive, but definitely not negative...
no, sorry but you're wrong it definitely is
Door Hug (NA)
: which part you think that negative? Using the word "bad"? As you see, I also asked her to chill and calm down, is that gonna help my team win the game? Ask a person who can't stop typing to calm and just play? Is there anyone who got suspended by using the word "bad" for negative attitude? I'm not *spamming* "mad cuz bad" for cool ,funny or witty... I'm just trying to let her shut up and play the game,with words like "calm down" and "chill",is that helpful for my team?
really? please tell me how saying "mad cuz bad" over and over is positive i'll wait > [{quoted}](name=Door Hug,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TuXPLsgK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-19T03:35:48.371+0000) > > I'm just trying to let her shut up and play the game no, you're being toxic and it's clear as day
Cheini (EUNE)
: Opinions whether to send this to rito pls
i mean you also threatened to int...
SS1986 (NA)
: Everygame as a jger i get bitched at for a million things jgers should be immune to bans
or everyone could be treated the same{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Door Hug (NA)
: Should I get ban for saying these?
> [{quoted}](name=Door Hug,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TuXPLsgK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-19T02:52:32.610+0000) > >(because my account just got unbanned from 14 days suspended) so if this is the case, you were told you account would be perma banned for showing ANY NEGATIVITY. they _literally_ told you that, so you then decided to type this... > Game 2625554205: > Door Hug: how old r u? > Door Hug: whos account ur using? > Door Hug: ask leona > Door Hug: she face checking bush > Door Hug: and die > Door Hug: died* > Door Hug: yea yea > Door Hug: its my fault > Door Hug: for leona face checking brush > Door Hug: missed her e > Door Hug: its my fault > Door Hug: cuz leona > Door Hug: getting caught > Door Hug: cant do anything > Door Hug: had to go > Door Hug: it do > Door Hug: y not > Door Hug: and go watch replay > Door Hug: when she called me fucking monkey > Door Hug: cuz she go for mf > Door Hug: and died > Door Hug: under > Door Hug: turret > Door Hug: what > Door Hug: she start this > Door Hug: ? > Door Hug: y u mad? > Door Hug: mad cuz bad? > Door Hug: man u need to calm down > Door Hug: just calm down > Door Hug: dont be mad cuz bad > Door Hug: leona > Door Hug: chill > Door Hug: done be MAD cuz BAD > Door Hug: CHILL > Door Hug: sup > Door Hug: it me > Door Hug: leona > Door Hug: flame more > [All]Door Hug: report me for what? > Door Hug: im int? > Door Hug: i wont get ban for this > Door Hug: for 4/11 > Door Hug: and u will get ban for toxic > Door Hug: veigar and leona > Door Hug: veigar > Door Hug: flame more which part of these lines would you consider positive and would help your team win the game? you were pretty much spamming "mad cuz bad" and you think that's...what? cool? funny? witty? nah it's just straight flame and you were warned not to, and you did it anyway, this is deserved IMO
Apriccot (NA)
: Yea they'd rather pretend like sarcasm and banter ruin games and ban those people instead.
or they just realize that BOTH inters AND flamers can ruin games and one is just WAY easier to detect you need a new shtick man
: i have proof (for myself at least) that the report option for "bad names" does nothing
Ada Wong (NA)
: Ghost + Cleanse is it allowed?
not we not do this again...please?
scottca (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T05:32:10.852+0000) > > He took his junglers pick, hovered over it and picked it. Then he put summoner spells that a jungler should never use in tandem. Then he proceeded to create a fake story with the sole intention of making Riot look like they were out to get him. After his story had more holes in it than Swiss cheese he deleted his own thread and made another thread claiming Riot deleted his thread when it was actually he that deleted it after it was locked. > > The guy is a bad apple and should be permabanned from not just the game but the forums too. We need less people like him creating bad experiences in the game. that's a lot to unpack. some of us seen the chat log, the match history and the original post. the kid wasn't dishonest. he posted the video of Riot's "Is It Meta?" video in the OP. in the end he was first pick, took rengar top and cs'd like a god. the jungle of that game (4th pick) picked soraka and didn't take smite. Im assuming the other players afked because of the jungle situation. not too many good business models involve banning people on some really weak grounds because not only do you lose a lot of those people needlessly, you lose a lot of people that recoil in disgust at the bad management.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-18T05:17:07.255+0000) > > And you forget to mention that Riot previously had to issue a manual 14-day ban for his consistent trolling.
: oh ok, good to know that my account that I have dropped well over 500 dollars on is permanently banned for no good reason. thanks for the explanation because what you just said actually make sense. If riot takes into account past history then yea they probably did perma ban me for that. so glad I wasted all of my money on a game just to get banned over some very petty things.
> [{quoted}](name=Soggyflagella,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gs3EeFJq,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T03:54:28.640+0000) > > for no good reason. you were warned, you did it again seems like a good enough reason to me
: I hadn't even played league for a year up until about three days ago and I had no ban on my account. also the comments would not look toxic if you could actually see the full chat and didn't just see my comments. the way a person is replying to others will take things out of context if you cant see the other persons remarks.
taking time off does not lower your accounts "punishment level", only games played with good behavior does so if you were given a 14 day ban a year ago, it stated clearly that your next infraction NO MATTER HOW MINOR would result in a perma ban and so here we are and as far as the other persons comments go, they dont matter because fighting fire with fire NEVER WORKS
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oF2iJXJh,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T14:28:46.207+0000) > > but now you're moving the goalposts > > so only negative responses are impulsive? again, if you are coming to a public discussion forum i dont think you can label what someone posts there as impulsive. It's their entire reason for coming here, to make comments,good bad or neutral. > > on the flip side someone starts a game to play the game (their reason for being there), something doesn't go right and so they cant help but flame (something besides their reason). This person is suffering from a lack of impulse control bc he is deviating from his original intention whereas people making comments in a space built for commenting on things is par for the course > > again i want to repeat, i am not against your idea and if it helps some people, thats great. However saying that someone flaming their teammates IN GAME and someone commenting on a forum are the same is definitely not an accurate comparison I think you’re conflating the concepts of posting on impulse and saying something impulsively. When you come into a forum, your participation is not impulsive behavior - but *what* you type (that is, the content of a post) might have been borne of a reactionary impulse. So you being here is not impulsive, your comments seem to be less than well thought ought. Unless, of course, you’re trying to provoke OP or others into a reaction - your remarks are quite suited for that. If that’s the case, I apologize for thinking your remarks impulsive and borne of ignorance and switch to thinking less of you as a human being. OP isn’t blaming their illness for anything. Quite the opposite. They have acknowledged that they are prone to certain behaviours in certain situations and have not only found a responsible way to proactively deal with it - they shared it with the rest of us! My son often plays (under supervision) on this account, and if there was a similar Mac fix, I’d implement it for him. So thanks, OP! gl;hf remember - No Capes!
> [{quoted}](name=Vaelkyrie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oF2iJXJh,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-18T03:19:20.119+0000) > > I think you’re conflating the concepts of posting on impulse and saying something impulsively. When you come into a forum, your participation is not impulsive behavior - but *what* you type (that is, the content of a post) might have been borne of a reactionary impulse. by this metric any action is impulsive > So you being here is not impulsive, your comments seem to be less than well thought ought. Unless, of course, you’re trying to provoke OP or others into a reaction - your remarks are quite suited for that. If that’s the case, I apologize for thinking your remarks impulsive and borne of ignorance and switch to thinking less of you as a human being. weak attempt at a personal attack so i'll be ignoring this > > OP isn’t blaming their illness for anything. Quite the opposite. never once said that they were >They have acknowledged that they are prone to certain behaviours in certain situations and have not only found a responsible way to proactively deal with it - they shared it with the rest of us! both things I (twice) said i agreed with maybe your response is "less than well thought ought" than you thought hmmm?
: double 5's stand for double P's it has nothing to do with anything but puppy
> [{quoted}](name=dr sexy pu55y,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zVbB3UrN,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T01:59:25.112+0000) > > double 5's stand for double P's > no it doesn't and you're insulting us all by saying so
: ***
i love the people who try to shame over game mode/rank like everyone only has one account lol so weak
: The Witch-Hunt That is Riot's Reporting Sytem
did you intend to post this 3 times?
Sour Cat (NA)
: people that have an impulse to type negatively, are the same, if you look at the behavior, coming to a forum for discussion is perfectly fine, but when you see some you dont fully understand, or dont agree with you have an urge to show your ass so to speak, a negative impulse, rather than saying nothing at all you make your comment, alot of people dont go to forums to comment, alot of them are spectators and dont like to participate, this post has almost over 2.5k views, you can how many people looked at it vs the people that commented.
Sour Cat (NA)
: it its fair when you look at the type of response, you can see how immediately in his comment he starts with "BS" then tries to belittle the other person by saying "i can do this", then tells the other person to basically get over it, the tone that the entire comment from that user conveys is negative, 1.5k people have viewed this thread, and less than 3 people have posted negatively on it, or provided nothing of value to the discussion, which kind of brings the impulse control thing even further into the spotlight, im sure alot of people that read this discussion feel that this fix is pointless etc, because the situations where this fix helps people just dont apply to them, do they post negatively? no, yet there is a very small % of people who will post something negative because they feel an impulse to do so and lack control over it.
but now you're moving the goalposts so only negative responses are impulsive? again, if you are coming to a public discussion forum i dont think you can label what someone posts there as impulsive. It's their entire reason for coming here, to make comments,good bad or neutral. on the flip side someone starts a game to play the game (their reason for being there), something doesn't go right and so they cant help but flame (something besides their reason). This person is suffering from a lack of impulse control bc he is deviating from his original intention whereas people making comments in a space built for commenting on things is par for the course again i want to repeat, i am not against your idea and if it helps some people, thats great. However saying that someone flaming their teammates IN GAME and someone commenting on a forum are the same is definitely not an accurate comparison
Sour Cat (NA)
: you kind of contradict yourself, or paint yourself in a bad light with that comment, you either couldnt control your impulse to post that, or your just going out of your way and trying to be a jerk, which isnt very nice, im sure you are a good person, but with comments like this your just kind of shooting yourself in the foot friend.
I don't think it's a fair comparison to call responses IN A DISCUSSION FORUM impulsive It's literally the reason people come here People go to LoL for entertainment and to enjoy themselves and a lack of impulse control makes them stray from their original intention of playing the game and begin flaming Apples and oranges imo
Hawckey (NA)
: ***
A couple clicks would show you that's not the case Weak attempt at a personal attack and contributing nothing to the discussion Next
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Did you even read what i god said... i said i CAN'T RIGHT NOW I AM ON MOBILE AND I MIGHT DO IT LATER. So no, i didn't forget the dang logs, i don't have them right now.... "Can't wait. I'm really **looking forward** to the chat logs that got you banned," AKA when you post them, I'll be waiting. > not that they are good at what they do anyway... It's hard evidence, unbiased, and it focuses on the one thing that a punishment should focus on: _your_ actions. >Edit: also i saw the summoner code and all that crap. But guess what it doesn't do? Be specific. It doesn't say that if you are being competitive and have no ill intent you won't get banned. You could even say something "toxic" as a joke to a friend and another player reports it and you get banned even though your friend liked the joke. # All taken directly from the Summoner's Code: _____________________ ##_Section 1: Support Your Team_ "Once the game gets into full swing, you have to make a choice between being a positive force for your team, or contributing to your own demise." ____________________ ##_Section 4: Enjoy yourself, but not at anyone elses' expense._ "Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. If two players on a team start fighting, good communication and teamwork become nearly impossible. Once communication breaks down, the likelihood of victory is drastically diminished. It isn't uncommon for simple, good natured teasing to spiral out of control into a loss, so do yourself a favor and don't run the risk of sabotaging your own success." _____________ ## _Section 5: Build relationships_ "League of Legends is a team game, and, as such, familiarity and rapport with the other competitors with whom you play is going to be a big part of your success. With that in mind, it would behoove you to adopt a cordial demeanor and attempt to make friends. " Not specific in the slightest...?
: Yes, it is. If you respond to someone at all, you will get punished.
You're clearly confused I'm talking about the forum, not in the client
Sour Cat (NA)
: if i may take a shot at it, the very impulse you felt to comment that, is a similar impulse to act negatively towards someone in game, such as the jungler inting ur lane etc, not everyone has the ability to control this impulse, much like u failed to control yours when posting that, poor impulse control is often associated with mental health disorders, such as bipolar disorder, and thats who this fix is for, the people that need a helping hand, i personally do, and im not ashamed that i have to use something like this to be able to play the game that i like playing, if you have anything you would like to actually add to the discussion id be glad to hear it.
the only difference is that i came here with the explicit intent to comment on things people (hopefully) dont go into a league game with the sole intent to flame and only flame with no regard to the game edit: to be clear I am not against it at all
Sour Cat (NA)
: HOW TO: unbind enter key + mute all (100% working 2/14/2019)
I will never understand why people need to do this...
: Ranked Punishment Idea
This issue here is the same one that we already have A reliable, accurate way to detect inting
qJorMunGand (EUNE)
: help rioters
There is 0 chance of that happening
: I spent this money over the span of years. I am not wealthy by any means. I'm not asking for special treatment but my record was pretty much spotless until the last two years. I get antagonized and lose my cool and this is not justice.
if i were you, I would stop bringing up $ spent it does not factor into the equation AT ALL and just makes you come off as entitled
: Well I don't have another account. That was my only account. If Riot thinks I deserve to be excommunicated because of competitive arguing.. and 1 general rant in pre-game that was not directed at any player.... after an 7 game losing streak... then whatever. I would have just muted everyone if I knew this would happen. I don't feel it's fair, because I've played on sports teams, for example I played football, and we argue a lot worse than what you saw here. It's part of the emotional human response to competitive environment. I had no idea riot thought arguing among teammates without insults, was bannable. If I'm over here arguing with my jungler about getting dragon control.... I thought, as long as I don't call him names or insult him.. it was fine. I strongly disagree with this system. I would have obeyed the Code if I knew I was breaking it..... It should be fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=StrengthAndHonor,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m5Ts4UVH,comment-id=0000000000020001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T17:43:52.741+0000) > > > If Riot thinks I deserve to be excommunicated because of competitive arguing.. and 1 general rant in pre-game that was not directed at any player.... after an 7 game losing streak... then whatever. thats not it thought they think you should be kicked out for being told that your behavior was against the rules **then you continue to do it!!!** and just stop with the "oh i didn't see it" or "I didn't know" excuses, it's just sad
Bronze 1 (NA)
: Justified Chat Restriction?
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze 1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WE8BKVsn,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-14T09:05:02.223+0000) > > Bronze 1: but youre too r%%%%%ed to notice > Bronze 1: trash can > Bronze 1: just carrying a low IQ mid > Bronze 1: I know, fken feeder easily justified
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oyMB0EJb,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-12T20:34:03.726+0000) > > thank you! best of luck with your account! all updates welcome Me again :) Really happy with how fast the support team dealt with the issue, only took 3 days for it to be resolved. My case was reviewed by a player behaviour team and they concluded that a 2 week penalty was not an accurate punishment. My account along with the chat logs has been re-evaluated and investigated for toxicity in any other games aswell as my history with punishments relating to toxicity. The ban has been lifted and a 10-game chat restriction has been applied. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and commenting ^_^ I'm gonna have to tone down with how I use the chat and think more before I say anything to avoid this kind of thing happening again. I'm really glad they dealt with it so fast {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Congrats! I wish i could sticky this for all the "support doesn't care!" crap i see on here
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oyMB0EJb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T14:33:12.152+0000) > > yeah i get where you're coming from, thats why im so curious as to what their response will be > > if i had to guess i'd say they'll respond with something like "zero-tolerance means ZERO TOLERANCE"...and they wouldnt be wrong...but you have a leg to stand on as well Yo Char, I've received a human response regarding this matter. My ticket got transferred to a another member of team who is part of a Player Behaviour team dedicated into looking into cases like this one. I don't know if it tells you anything, but since you wanted to know what happens, there you go. I'm abit for hopeful now, we'll see what happens.
thank you! best of luck with your account! all updates welcome
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=aHlb6dkd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-12T03:21:48.928+0000) > > that, and what many perceive as constant trolling all over the boards We may not agree often (mlm and I, that is), but down voting just because you don't like a person? That is stupid.
Im not saying it's smart or stupid. im just theorizing where they are coming from
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=aHlb6dkd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T07:54:25.960+0000) > I like how I get down votes for quoting a herald. No, you got down votes for this ↓ > Because they can.
that, and what many perceive as constant trolling all over the boards
Kimblee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9eHAnhxh,comment-id=000600000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:49:14.232+0000) > > Nice retort, run out of nonsense to spit? > > "Lol" all you want, that's how it works Can i report him for being toxic now? He claimed my opinion is nonsense while being condescending.
You can report anything want The actual question you want to ask is, is it _punishable_
Kimblee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9eHAnhxh,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:32:36.795+0000) > 1 report is the same as 9 lol
Nice retort, run out of nonsense to spit? "Lol" all you want, that's how it works
Kimblee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9eHAnhxh,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:25:43.206+0000) > > you might want to consider actually learning how the system works before complaining about it so how does the system work? you think my 1 report is gonna get those 4 people banned for those horrible things they said? lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Kimblee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9eHAnhxh,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:27:30.251+0000) > > you think my 1 report is gonna get those 4 people banned for those horrible things they said? lol. Yes I do bc that's how the system is coded It takes 1 report to trigger the IFS to automatically review the game 1 report is the same as 9
Kimblee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9eHAnhxh,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:23:08.367+0000) > > proof plz proof please that it does happen, ill go make another account and add them, guarantee they are fine lol
you want proof people get punished? read these boards lol
Kimblee (NA)
: as long as you have more players on your side you are safe..so someone that swings the team to you and lies to the other side comes out ahead, great system
you might want to consider actually learning how the system works before complaining about it
Kimblee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9eHAnhxh,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:19:07.265+0000) > > If you report those players, they will be punished. You will be punished for what you do. They will be punished for what they do. > > It does not matter who is worse or who started it. If you respond and violate the rules, you are still breaking the rules. They wont be punished though lol. That is what you arent understanding, i would bet my entire life savings not a single thing happenedto those people.
> [{quoted}](name=Kimblee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9eHAnhxh,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:22:38.887+0000) > > They wont be punished though lol. That is what you arent understanding, i would bet my entire life savings not a single thing happenedto those people. proof plz
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oyMB0EJb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T14:11:04.859+0000) > > i mean...you repeated a racial slur 3 times... > > you can try to submit a support ticket about it but idk how they would take this one, if you do please post their response, for science Yeah, I understand I repeated it; but as you can see it wasn't aimed at anybody, it was more just pleading for a report on a player that called someone that in-game. I'd be really bummed if that's the reason for the suspension
yeah i get where you're coming from, thats why im so curious as to what their response will be if i had to guess i'd say they'll respond with something like "zero-tolerance means ZERO TOLERANCE"...and they wouldnt be wrong...but you have a leg to stand on as well
: Question regarding a 14-Day Suspension.
i mean...you repeated a racial slur 3 times... you can try to submit a support ticket about it but idk how they would take this one, if you do please post their response, for science
: If you have something important to bring up with Riot, you can always send a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) over to Riot Support.
any proof of that ? or just more bullshit
Rares231 (EUNE)
: Please unban me riot
unless the ban was placed incorrectly originally, that account is gone
: Bring Back Public Tribunal to a Degree
the tribunal was insanely slow and had a higher % of false positives than the IFS we have today realistically there's no advantage the tribunal has over the IFS
Ssssseg (NA)
: ok next time I will shroom already the Nexus I guess{{champion:17}}
Ssssseg (NA)
: I never said what I did was correct, but I thought 14 days ban are only for int feeders in my case I am clearly not. I have been sitting in fountains a lot but usually I only got leavebusters (LV5 honor BTW I carry a lot :) Also for those who think not helping your team winning is banable, how come player who FFed not getting banned? Is surrendering helping you team to win as well?
> [{quoted}](name=Ssssseg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PBYQTpwx,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-11T07:07:33.021+0000) > > I have been sitting in fountains a lot cut this shit out man
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XyruXXEm,comment-id=000500000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T04:18:06.807+0000) > > so we had the dictionary full of words first then assigned definitions to them later? > > do you even read what you type? "Order of operations": Sound wave AKA word (words start with no meaning) Intention (giving meaning to words) Interpretation (giving meaning to words) A whole lot of team work Assign definitions Write a dictionary
the definition begins at step 2 of your cute little chart why am i feeding a troll? poor form on my part, sorry all
Show more

CharDeeMcDenniz

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion