: "your snowdown shop opens december 12th"
It'll probably be up later today. The skins are in the shop and missions are available so they're probably working on it
: Nami is doing as well as Sona was. If you don't want to play Sona anymore, just play Nami.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PG1qbdk8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-12T09:42:05.458+0000) > > Nami is doing as well as Sona was. If you don't want to play Sona anymore, just play Nami. Not really no... The other week she was in 9th place out of all the supports. She's in 11th place now and it's still dropping.
: I mained Support last season. I mained Janna, Lulu, or Morgana. I felt the same way you did once 7.22 hit. Now, I'm a Jungler. It took some time to get used to, even at the basic level.... but it's way worth it. It's a lot of fun. I'm not suggesting that you switch to jungle, but maybe you might want to try another role altogether. Branch out and see where your potential lies.
> [{quoted}](name=Final Witness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PG1qbdk8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-11T19:39:39.669+0000) > > I mained Support last season. I mained Janna, Lulu, or Morgana. I felt the same way you did once 7.22 hit. > > Now, I'm a Jungler. It took some time to get used to, even at the basic level.... but it's way worth it. It's a lot of fun. I'm not suggesting that you switch to jungle, but maybe you might want to try another role altogether. Branch out and see where your potential lies. I've been playing Lux mid every game recently. I used to main Gnar top before I became a support so I can try that I guess I just wish I didn't have to stop playing what I love if I want to win games
Rioter Comments
: How RIOT Punishment System Actually Works: Play w/ Friends, Never Get a Ban!
I'm a solo player, been so for a little more than 3 years. Never been punished for toxicity. How? I'm just not an ass in game. Premades are also not allowed to do whatever they want. If you get put with a toxic 4 man, and you report every single on of them, that counts as a report against them. If they acquire enough reports over time (which toxic premades generally do) they will be punished, and the enemy team can always report them too if they're being idiots in all chat. If you decide to behave toxic for whatever reason, then you are also directly part of the problem. Imagine being on a team with a trio and another rando. The trio is toxic, and then in response you start behaving toxic. Now you just made the game even shittier for that one rando. Easiest thing to do is just mute and report at the end. Don't put yourself in a situation where you yourself can be punished, because that's on you. Nobody makes you behave toxic, that's your decision.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r86uTa49,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:56:38.095+0000) > > No, since they didnt nerf leona thresh alistar, it will still be leona thresh alistar and whatever other engage supports there are. 53-54% winrate leona on the 2nd highest pickrate is what it is. > > but hey, if that ever did happen being autofilled to supp would be more fun! The tanks will be there, but then mage supports will show up where the enchanters were. That's apparently *exactly* where we're headed. If mage supports start flying in and one-shotting carries, I don't want to see a lick of complaining. Same for any ridiculous Alistar turret dives.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r86uTa49,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-12-06T23:04:05.337+0000) > > The tanks will be there, but then mage supports will show up where the enchanters were. > > That's apparently *exactly* where we're headed. If mage supports start flying in and one-shotting carries, I don't want to see a lick of complaining. Same for any ridiculous Alistar turret dives. That's what I'm saying. Mage supports will take the place of healing supports if the healing is trash anyways. They'll do the poke part of the job better. But then you're gonna have people running to the boards complaining about it.
Mizaya (NA)
: No, since they didnt nerf leona thresh alistar, it will still be leona thresh alistar and whatever other engage supports there are. 53-54% winrate leona on the 2nd highest pickrate is what it is. but hey, if that ever did happen being autofilled to supp would be more fun!
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r86uTa49,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:56:38.095+0000) > > No, since they didnt nerf leona thresh alistar, it will still be leona thresh alistar and whatever other engage supports there are. 53-54% winrate leona on the 2nd highest pickrate is what it is. > > but hey, if that ever did happen being autofilled to supp would be more fun! Except some people specialize in certain things. I specialize in heal/poke supports. I don't play tank supports. I'm not going to play champions I don't enjoy playing and stray from how I'm used to playing. Same goes for other people. So instead of seeing Nami or Sona or Soraka, you'll see more midlaners in their places.
Rioter Comments
: Alright cool, Sona's laning phase is now utterly useless and you can't really call her a support
They're also nerfing the bonus healing and shielding on{{item:3114}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3504}} on the next patch too. To me it feels like theyre doing this to 'punish' healing supports for the rush ardent meta we had last season.
Rioter Comments
: The Champion Portrait Project
**ANNOUNCEMENT** So I took a break from this project at the start of the school year since I just moved into a new university. I also took some time to work on my drawing style and drawing people and I've gotten a lot better. I want to make sure when I draw these that I don't look back on them and see stuff I'm unhappy with. I am now picking the project back up. Annie is next. Buckle your seatbelts bois we got a long ride ahead of us.
: exactly, but you can have a team with one or the other yet you always seen to need an ADC in any composition, thats the point, no matter the problem ADC is always a constant not a variable
> [{quoted}](name=FakeGravity,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEGlB4Og,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:18:28.504+0000) > > exactly, but you can have a team with one or the other yet you always seen to need an ADC in any composition, thats the point, no matter the problem ADC is always a constant not a variable But you yourself just said adc's serve different purposes so why wouldn't you take one... It's not simply "oh yea and we always need this one guy that auto attacks the enemy" You pick your champ based on what your team needs just like every other role, whether it be map control, wave control, objective control, etc. There are even adc's that can do magic damage and can build ap. A jungler is a constant but you don't technically need one, you could have a duo top instead. Why do you see junglers every single game? Because it's more beneficial to have a jungler than a duo top. And it's not like adcs are forced to stay botlane just like any other champion can move to a different lane. It's generally beneficial to have both burst ap damage, and sustained ad damage on your team. If you want to see less adcs, then honestly, tanks need to be worked on because the only champions that are able to deal with tanks efficiently are adcs. With the new runes right now certain champs are practically unkillable and if you don't take an adc and the enemy team is tanky, you will not win. You cant burst or assassinate a tank.
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
Konutko (NA)
: How about a Star Guardian counter team?
I would like a countering force to the SG that's evil Unless that was the intention of the Dark Star skins?
AraMoOse (NA)
: A question about Draven
: Charyzard's Art Page (Where I'll Just Dump My Stuff)
12/5/17 Damn I haven't posted in so long. Added a lot of traditional stuff as well as a few digital pieces Enjoy {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rass (NA)
: Yeah, the first orb just dropped another orb - nothing else.
> [{quoted}](name=Rass,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xjfx4WhP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-05T05:02:56.039+0000) > > Yeah, the first orb just dropped another orb - nothing else. Yea that doesn't sound right and I'd definitely send a ticket in. I've had orbs drop from skin orbs in the past from other events and they contained both a skin shard and the orb. It says it is *guaranteed* to have a skin shard so definitely send a ticket in. Worst case scenario they tell you no but if you're going to use tokens that you worked for on an orb you should definitely get what's promised.
: 14 day ban because playing Nunu Support with Smite is "stealing other people's roles"...?
If you're getting reported in 50% of your games because what you're doing is making the game unfun and tilting for your teammates then you haven't really "perfected" your playstyle. Honestly when I adc, I don't really care if we win, if my support Veigar or Lux lets me die so that they can feed themselves I'm still going to be tilted because they're not playing the role they were put in as it should be played. Similarly, if I'm 0/0/0 and my support goes 0/10 and makes it 10x harder for me to try and catch up, I'm still going to be tilted even if we win. Botlane is a duo lane, and you have a greater chance of winning it if you and your adc are on the same page. If my support wants to go Nunu, or Singed, or Lux, or whatever, I don't care, as long as you do your best and actually try to work with me. If you're going to feed when I'm trying to stay caught up, or you're taking my kills while letting me die because you don't feel like supporting, I'm going to be tilted. I'm a support main so normally I'm on the other side of things but when I occasionally do queue up as adc I don't do it to have my lane partner tilt me. I want to work with you to crush our lane and feel good feelings.
Pupel (NA)
: Zoe is a okay design except for one thing
Either that or increase the cooldown on her E. Later in the game it feels like she's just spamming it.
: my biggest problem is this: do the enemy team have a tank? then we need an adc to provide the dps to bring it down do the enemy team dont have a tank? good then the adc can crit the squishies to their deads in less than a second do we need pushing power? adcs with wave clear, do we need dueling? adc do we need turret taking? adc adcs are just too good at many different things, maybe they shouldnt be the carry class by default, and instead a dps class with poor ability to kill something so quickly?
> [{quoted}](name=FakeGravity,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEGlB4Og,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-12-04T21:59:53.943+0000) > > my biggest problem is this: > > do the enemy team have a tank? then we need an adc to provide the dps to bring it down > do the enemy team dont have a tank? good then the adc can crit the squishies to their deads in less than a second > do we need pushing power? adcs with wave clear, do we need dueling? adc do we need turret taking? adc > > adcs are just too good at many different things, maybe they shouldnt be the carry class by default, and instead a dps class with poor ability to kill something so quickly? That can be said about champs in every single lane... I can take a tanky champion like {{champion:86}} top or a damage dealing diver/dueler like {{champion:114}} I can take {{champion:31}} or {{champion:3}} mid for tankyness, or someone like {{champion:115}} for objective control and pushing power I can take {{champion:113}} for engage and peel during teamfights or {{champion:28}} for killing the squishies and taking picks {{champion:37}} is good for buffing your team and keeping them healed, and someone like {{champion:89}} is good for peel and engage Not sure what your point is, literally every single role has different types of champs that can do different things depending on the enemy team and your own team comp.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Why do adcs and supports have the cheapest 3 item cores yet they scale the hardest?
I always build {{item:3092}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3190}} on Sona Nami and Raka 2200 + 2100 + 2200 = 6500 And as a support, that's reasonable. You're generally earning the least amount of gold since you're not farming nor looking to get kills yourself.
Rass (NA)
: Lucky PROJECT Skin Orb Drop... Or Not?
Wait I'm confused. You got a Skin orb, it dropped another skin orb, but you only got one skin? They're supposed to be guaranteed to drop a skin shard so if you only got 1 skin from 1 orb when you had 2 orbs I think that's an issue and I'd maybe consider sending in a ticket. It even says on the page "Guaranteed to contain a skin shard"
One35 (NA)
: Your Least Favorite Champion in the Game
{{champion:67}} - Doesn't matter how much you shit on her in lane, after a certain point in the game she becomes unstoppable even if she was 0/16 {{champion:31}} - Same as Vayne. After a certain point there is almost nothing you can do to stop him, except this time he becomes as tanky as possible while being able to deal 500-1000 (and I feel these numbers are actually on the low side) true damage with one point and click, and he doesn't even have to build damage to do this. {{champion:105}} -Extremely mobile and slippery while also being able to do a lot of damage. Pretty hard to lock him down unless he himself fucks up. {{champion:84}} -Once she hits 6 and/or has {{item:3146}} she becomes very annoying to deal with. I've seen Akalis 1v4 or 1v5 the entire team because she just heals everything off and deletes people in the process. {{champion:89}} - Has a lot of CC potential and it isn't even that hard to land. What really gets me is that her grab is the only one that can go through minions, so you have to try and predict when she's going to grab and where she's going to aim, if shes planning to grab you at that moment in the first place. At least Thresh, Blitz, and Naut have some counterplay to theirs in that you can actually avoid it by using minions to your advantage. {{champion:142}} - Very mobile and from what I've seen so far her paddle star has the potential to deal waaay too much damage. Can't even burn summs to save yourself because she'll just pick them up and use them, and she gets FREE item actives by being in lane. {{champion:157}} - Do I even have to explain this one {{champion:110}} - Rushes {{item:3124}} and he becomes a monster
MysterQ (NA)
: Yea, it is just back muscle.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lYZoevEk,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-04T05:28:04.657+0000) > > Yea, it is just back muscle. Back muscle doesn't look like that. It juts out waaaay to far off his back. The only way his back would look like that from the perspective we are viewing him from is if he has a hunchback.
: I think he means if you look at his arm and his armpit/underarm, you'll notice his back has a "hump". You expect the arm when it connects to the shoulder to make a clean line. Instead there's a bulging growth that grows behind the shoulder that makes him look like a hunchback. This is especially jarring when you step back and consider Varus' head size and how big the growth looks.
> [{quoted}](name=Darrosh Jewfist,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lYZoevEk,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-12-04T03:56:55.528+0000) > > I think he means if you look at his arm and his armpit/underarm, you'll notice his back has a "hump". You expect the arm when it connects to the shoulder to make a clean line. Instead there's a bulging growth that grows behind the shoulder that makes him look like a hunchback. > > This is especially jarring when you step back and consider Varus' head size and how big the growth looks. This is exactly what I'm talking about
Sukishoo (NA)
: Are we looking at the same image? I can't even begin to figure out what you're even referring too. The red sash that flows off him is indeed a scarf.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lYZoevEk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-04T03:49:22.451+0000) > > Are we looking at the same image? I can't even begin to figure out what you're even referring too. > > The red sash that flows off him is indeed a scarf. No not the thing flowing off of him, the weird hunchback he has under the arm that is holding the bow.
: I think that's called a scarf{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Talos of Altmora,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lYZoevEk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-04T02:43:20.784+0000) > > I think that's called a scarf{{sticker:sg-lulu}} Pretty sure that's his back, there is no line or shadow there indicating that it's a separate thing from his body. The lighting on the side is continuous like it's molded to his back. If it was intended to be a scarf it'd be nice if they actually made it look like that because it looks like it's fused to his body and he has a hunchback.
: Only Digital Fanart?
As a traditional artist myself that has tried so many times to get one thing into the showcase, yes. I've noticed since I started playing this game and got involved in the community that there's a large bias towards traditional pieces and digital tends to be preferred. There are *some* traditional pieces, but even when they'd do the fan art features for new champions a majority of the artwork would be digital and it'd take me less than 5 minutes to go on DeviantArt and find a large variety of really well done traditional pieces that they could've showcased as well.
Rioter Comments
: Banned accounts lose money spent!
It's not stealing. You agree to the ToS when you create an account and play their free game. Anything you purchase is on you and solely your decision. If you break the ToS that you agreed to, they have every right to terminate your account and not issue a refund. However, there is a very easy way to prevent this and I'll share it with you guys. . . . . . . . . . . Just don't act like a dick.
: Right after her release there were a very large number of people who didn't bother with her lore because void monster, and would say he. It was a small detail, but it was one that did take a long time to fix.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UoMQMjfL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T06:57:44.428+0000) > > Right after her release there were a very large number of people who didn't bother with her lore because void monster, and would say he. It was a small detail, but it was one that did take a long time to fix. Reminds me of when Kindred was released and people didn't realize that "Kindred" is both lamb and wolf together So people would refer to lamb as Kindred because she's the one you play as in-game
Chrysi7 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UoMQMjfL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:44:57.663+0000) > > As a gay dude, i find forcably inserted pro-homosexuality declarations to be patronizing but whatever, everyone from nike to cocacola is doing it these days, why not reaffirm your bullshit in my escapist fantasy world. > > > I clearly needed more pats on the head to validate my existence, especially in the place i go to get away from this gross shallow marketing crap. > > If you read about it you'll find that this type of business strategy goes to selling more of your product to upper middle class heterosexual colledge aged students because gay isn't actually a market for anyone outside of the liquor or night life industries (Seriously that's a big one to read up on, it's interesting tbh) > > When you study history, but as minors you do marketing and philosophy, you pick up on something... 0% of things a company does are for moral reasons, and a massive chunk of personal philosophy is sold and modified by marketing campaigns. > > So yeah, they're not forward thinking, they're just marketing > > nobody is celebrating except the crew who worked their asses off on this though > > and let's be honest, that production was good, really good. The artwork was decent and comparatively to the depth of the old lore, the storytelling was significantly stronger > > the issues I have are specifically with the ethics of modifying champions on such a level that it undoes a character from the story to such an extent that it pushes 1tricks and mains away from that character. > > obviously riot made the character so they have the right, but I'm mostly concerned with their lack of an attempt to collab with the community on the lore with these things at the least, or give us a few choices to vote on the direction of a champ rework instead of just eliminating an old champ and giving us something and telling us tough we're stuck with it. > > Examples of that are Urgot, Sion, and Yorick. Most people like the reworks but i'm sure that the community of mains would have appreciated it more if they were even given the illusion of having input or consideration into how their champion gets *completely and irreversibly altered in a way that changes everything from builds to lanes and power spikes* I do agree that it felt forced. Like, if they had just been "oh, they are lover-warrior duo. Oh, and both are guys" that would've been fine. But like, focus LESS on the lover part. We don't come here to see the epic romance tragedy, we come to see blood, guts and chocolate cake. I find it delightful that Riot did this, because this is the first time I've seen them do anything remotely LGBT, but it was kinda forced, imo, yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysi7,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UoMQMjfL,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:55:34.918+0000) > > I do agree that it felt forced. Like, if they had just been "oh, they are lover-warrior duo. Oh, and both are guys" that would've been fine. But like, focus LESS on the lover part. We don't come here to see the epic romance tragedy, we come to see blood, guts and chocolate cake. I find it delightful that Riot did this, because this is the first time I've seen them do anything remotely LGBT, but it was kinda forced, imo, yes. I like the step they took towards including gay characters in lore, however I feel like it would've been better to do it with a brand new champion instead of one that already exists. Like create a new character and then maybe in their bio or story have something in there that shows the champ is gay, but doesn't overemphasize it so much that it feels forced
DyQuill (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JacctheInsomniac,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=z1dTsaQ6,comment-id=0000000000020004000000010002000100000002,timestamp=2017-12-01T02:59:25.231+0000) > > Actually, you _are _ going to tell us we're wrong. That's what you've done by erasing his lore. You've told us that what we loved about Varus is wrong, and what you decided was more important is right. > > Of course you're ok with us having "different feelings." It's easy to be okay with us having "different feelings," because ultimately you reign supreme no matter what we say or do. Jacc, I'm gonna be real with you. I read your essay, and i can feel your frustration, your outright anger. I get that for you, we basically killed your champ. Erased the thing you loved like it was nothing, just because we could. That's a terrible fucking feeling, and for that specifically, I want to apologize. You're right - we do ultimately "reign supreme." That crown lies heavy, though, it really does. It keeps us up at night, and I'm not exaggerating. We feel we have a responsibility to you and every player. This is your game, your characters as much - no, more so - than it's ours. But there are so, so many of you. So many that we have a responsibility to, and for so many things: to keep the game and lore interesting. To stay true to what you love about it, while evolving and updating it. To build a world millions can lose themselves in, but still find a corner of it that speaks to them - specifically them. I want to apologize because it's clear we erased that corner of your world today. And I won't try to justify it. We did do what we thought was important. We made a decision, in full consideration of the responsibility we have to you and every player, and we stand by that decision. But that decision is one you have every right to hate.
> [{quoted}](name=DyQuill,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=z1dTsaQ6,comment-id=00000000000200040000000100020001000000020000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:18:40.831+0000) > > Jacc, I'm gonna be real with you. > > I read your essay, and i can feel your frustration, your outright anger. I get that for you, we basically killed your champ. Erased the thing you loved like it was nothing, just because we could. That's a terrible fucking feeling, and for that specifically, I want to apologize. > > You're right - we do ultimately "reign supreme." That crown lies heavy, though, it really does. It keeps us up at night, and I'm not exaggerating. > > We feel we have a responsibility to you and every player. This is your game, your characters as much - no, more so - than it's ours. > > But there are so, so many of you. So many that we have a responsibility to, and for so many things: to keep the game and lore interesting. To stay true to what you love about it, while evolving and updating it. To build a world millions can lose themselves in, but still find a corner of it that speaks to them - specifically them. > > I want to apologize because it's clear we erased that corner of your world today. And I won't try to justify it. > > We did do what we thought was important. We made a decision, in full consideration of the responsibility we have to you and every player, and we stand by that decision. > > But that decision is one you have every right to hate. I don't play Varus and I never really cared much about him lore-wise but honestly the way people are reacting to this whole thing seems a bit blown out of proportion, but I guess I haven't had any of my cherished champions changed that much (except for Nami being a vastaya and I really liked that) This response from you to another player though really says a lot to me. Sometimes I feel like feedback on the boards doesn't really mean that much, but it's clear that you guys do care a lot. A lot of us see these characters as more than just someone you can play as in a videogame, some people see themselves in a champion and can relate to them in certain ways. Having their lore changed so drastically can take that bond away. You guys have probably been getting the same negative comments all day and that really sucks. So much work was put into this update and I personally think it's amazing. Varus felt kinda boring before at least to me (that's probably why I never cared much for him lore-wise) but now he has so much more room for character development in the future seeing as there are different paths he can take. The comic and the music video were stunning and the music in the video sounded great. It makes me really sad to see all this negativity, but for those that really loved Varus for what he was before it is understandable. It may not be much but I want you to know that I think you did an amazing job with this in every department and I look forward to what you guys give us in the future.
: It's like teaching people Rek'Sai is female all over again...
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UoMQMjfL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:36:22.597+0000) > > It's like teaching people Rek'Sai is female all over again... wait there are people that don't know that?
: Disliking Varus's new lore doesn't make you homophobe
Varus isn't even gay. Varus is a darkin. The two hunters he used to create a single body for himself were gay. He himself is not gay.
MysterQ (NA)
: I just want everyone to move past this. Gay people can celebrate it on their own. Not gay people can ignore it like always. But, some fans apparently are really into the story. So I guess someone needs to feel bad for them.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UoMQMjfL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:24:12.694+0000) > > I just want everyone to move past this. Gay people can celebrate it on their own. Not gay people can ignore it like always. > > But, some fans apparently are really into the story. So I guess someone needs to feel bad for them. I mean the fact that there were 2 gay characters in the lore was great, as far as I know this is the first time Riot has mentioned gay characters in their lore. The thing about Varus though is that they pretty much changed all of his lore, so he isn't a human being anymore. He isn't a human dude, he's a darkin that used 2 unlucky humans, who happen to be gay, to create a body for himself. It doesn't make him gay and tbh he's a Darkin and they tend to focus more on killing people and causing chaos rather than if they want a boyfriend or girlfriend, but if people wanna see him as gay by all means go ahead
: > [{quoted}](name=Charyzard,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:10:59.291+0000) > > Varus himself is not gay, why do people think this. > > In the new lore, Varus is a darkin. He uses the 2 gay hunters that unlock his tomb to create a single body for his essence to physically exist in. > > The hunters were gay, and the hunters no longer exist. Varus himself is a darkin that used the 2 hunters to create a new, single body for himself. No-one thinks that, and that's not relevant. The champion as it stands now is 3 people, apparently, 2 of whom are gay, but the entity and the champion itself is called Varus regardless. Noone would call it Varus and Valmar and Kai when referring to the entity they are now, or the champion, and i won't either. Thanks for not contributing anything to conversation though.
> [{quoted}](name=MontethePython,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:20:51.565+0000) > > No-one thinks that, and that's not relevant. The champion as it stands now is 3 people, apparently, 2 of whom are gay, but the entity and the champion itself is called Varus regardless. Noone would call it Varus and Valmar and Kai when referring to the entity they are now, or the champion, and i won't either. Thanks for not contributing anything to conversation though. A lot of people think this from all the comments I'm reading on different threads because to a lot of people they don't realize that Varus isn't a human being anymore. Thanks for contributing to the boards with the same post that's already been posted 5 other times.
: Well to the people who read the lore, or even just looked at his quick bio, he was a vengeful man that had lost his wife and child. Everyone already thought of him as a Darkin because it was a widely popular theory. So they destroyed the original idea of him, vengeance for loss of family, to confirm the darkin. Which means they destroyed his true story, to confirm a theory they could easily have done without destroying his original self.
> [{quoted}](name=PunisherJBY,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=eNKhsEzL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:10:02.458+0000) > > Well to the people who read the lore, or even just looked at his quick bio, he was a vengeful man that had lost his wife and child. Everyone already thought of him as a Darkin because it was a widely popular theory. So they destroyed the original idea of him, vengeance for loss of family, to confirm the darkin. Which means they destroyed his true story, to confirm a theory they could easily have done without destroying his original self. A rioter on another post said that The darkin varus is still trying to avenge his family and people since they were all wiped out. He just didn't have a way to do that until the hunters allowed him to make a physical form. It's not very clear in the music video or anything though
Rioter Comments
: The Gay Couple in Varus's New lore is not the problem
Varus himself is not gay, why do people think this. In the new lore, Varus is a darkin. He uses the 2 gay hunters that unlock his tomb to create a single body for his essence to physically exist in. The hunters were gay, and the hunters no longer exist. Varus himself is a darkin that used the 2 hunters to create a new, single body for himself.
Cåracal (NA)
: This is absolutely amazing and adorable haha, You just made my day!
> [{quoted}](name=Cåracal,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=U8u0dLjG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-25T19:45:58.352+0000) > > This is absolutely amazing and adorable haha, You just made my day! I am glad {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
: Patch 7.23 notes
"Enemies rooted by Flame Chompers now have any in-progress movement abilities stopped" Good I'm glad
Tzuyulol (NA)
: NO CANDY KAYN?!?!?! Really Riot?
Kayn came out 4 months ago...it takes them about 4 months just to CREATE a skin from scratch and add it to the game. Quit whining and wait until next year.
: Riot Stellari gave out the next Snow down skins but we must decode first
Santa Draven, Elf Jinx, Fawn Poppy are already things now. Slay Belle Akali from the reddit post is a possibility and it fits her well honestly. Id say Nasus is getting a lunar skin, and possibly Warwick too. They're both dogs, next lunar revel is the year of the dog.... ...however, I WOULD like to see a reindeer Warwick....that mauls people...
zaqat (EUNE)
: What is Aurelion Sol?
Rioter Comments
: Why aren't more supports building Banner of Command?
{{item:3190}} gives you pretty much the same stuff but like someone above me said, the active is more impactful to the game with how the meta is right now
KOSwank (EUNE)
: I didn't receive Victorious Graves!?!?!
I would file a ticket with Riot Support and include screenshots of your rank as proof if you havent already
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: *Laughs in support main*
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nAk7zwQT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-15T18:03:10.101+0000) > > *Laughs in support main* {{champion:37}} : *Laughs in etwahl*
Show more

Charyzard

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion