: Ranked Rewards
NeilrN (NA)
: thats dumb tho like i didnt call them autistic or anything and thats not hate speech nor i think it is discrimination, if my whole team is retarded then they are doing something wrong, and honestly NA is toxic, I got frustrated and slowly tilted, theres nothing I can do about that, but it shouldnt be an immediate two weeker.
> [{quoted}](name=NeilrN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1ETQqnRA,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-02T05:40:13.775+0000) > > thats dumb tho like i didnt call them autistic or anything and thats not hate speech nor i think it is discrimination, if my whole team is retarded then they are doing something wrong, and honestly NA is toxic, I got frustrated and slowly tilted, theres nothing I can do about that, but it shouldnt be an immediate two weeker. Your next punishment will be a permanent ban, have fun =D
: This player needs to be banned
Instant feedback reports will not show 100% of the time, just because one hasn't shown up doesn't mean they weren't banned.
Biersack (EUNE)
: Season 2018 Rewards. (Honor Level is insufficient for ranked rewards)
: Is it okay to play if i have a broken hand/arm and can only play one handed
Yes you can it's fine and you can still play better than a majority of the community while doing it.
: i got banned on my account for saying a bunch of stupid thing
You had 3 chances already why should you get another one? 10 game chat restriction 25 game chat restriction 14 day ban permanent ban
: Try and stop players like me riot games..... Try
Must be nice to have so much free time on your hands.
: ranking points bug
pictures or it didnt happen
Deoggon (NA)
: Cmon riot
Black or not zero tolerance words are zero tolerance
: Fresh start for dishonorable players
Pretty sure they already reset honor at season end along with our rank dont they?
: Easy to say that and circle jerk, but my team wouldn't let me in any lanes. Every lane was taken, and they did not want me in their lane saying they'd afk if i did.
> [{quoted}](name=Legal Loli LOL,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BEefLe0o,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-11T19:59:24.112+0000) > > Easy to say that and circle jerk, but my team wouldn't let me in any lanes. Every lane was taken, and they did not want me in their lane saying they'd afk if i did. play aram or bots until level 9 or dont que for jungle?
Rioter Comments
: Like how Korea is exponentially more lenient on permanently bannable offenses than Riot North America? Maybe allowing a skilled toxic person to teach a skilled honorable person. Which can't happen in North America because the toxic player would be banned.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OW5rOLRA,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-07T18:44:33.785+0000) > > Like how Korea is exponentially more lenient on permanently bannable offenses than Riot North America? Maybe allowing a skilled toxic person to teach a skilled honorable person. Which can't happen in North America because the toxic player would be banned. The toxic player doesn't actually teach though, Calling someone a degenerate, monkey, boosted isn't teaching.
Zobert (EUNE)
: I got banned and this is one of the games chat.....
Of course you are out, you got banned.
: So you're saying what they did was allowed him to come back? hmm, that's what i said too!
> [{quoted}](name=FishFlame,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XwELkugA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T00:33:11.476+0000) > > So you're saying what they did was allowed him to come back? hmm, that's what i said too! .... Completely different as tyler1 was banned from making new accounts. The OP isn't.
: Watching Worlds for the Quest is pointless, it doesn't count towards progress.
You need to remember to sign in first, also go to the rewards section on the browser to claim not in client.
: lmao you have trouble understanding what i'm saying so you feel the need to clarify? LMAO. give me your boss, i don't talk to the grunts. yes because i have a hobby of smoking crack and writing long stories that are lies online LMAO. buddy you still don't get the point. it really isn't about the chat logs, nor was i complaining. i've taken many bans, i really don't care. My point is is that you can't even communicate and educate your team for fear of getting banned, so you have to take the loss, simply because some teammates were to stubborn to listen and be humble. as demonstrated by the people commenting on this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=is that a poro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kRU0NE1i,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2018-09-27T13:42:32.343+0000) > > lmao you have trouble understanding what i'm saying so you feel the need to clarify? LMAO. give me your boss, i don't talk to the grunts. > > yes because i have a hobby of smoking crack and writing long stories that are lies online LMAO. buddy you still don't get the point. it really isn't about the chat logs, nor was i complaining. i've taken many bans, i really don't care. My point is is that you can't even communicate and educate your team for fear of getting banned, so you have to take the loss, simply because some teammates were to stubborn to listen and be humble. as demonstrated by the people commenting on this thread. There is a difference between construction criticism and being just plain rude one is allowed the other not so much. Seeing as how you got banned I suspect you were calling them degenerates or some other form of insult.
: Next time i get a bad treatment i'd file a report then and i'll do nothing but wait for that feedback window telling me the account got suspended, if it doesn't happen i'm calling this a filthy and horrid game which i still might play from time to time because i love {{champion:42}} but never socialize with anybody. Trash community with trash moderation. Thank you for informing though, things must have changed, the game was wilder back then because insulting was a lot more frequent and less punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=Reideen Eagle,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZGvve7IH,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-27T04:30:29.977+0000) > > Next time i get a bad treatment i'd file a report then and i'll do nothing but wait for that feedback window telling me the account got suspended, if it doesn't happen i'm calling this a filthy and horrid game which i still might play from time to time because i love {{champion:42}} but never socialize with anybody. Trash community with trash moderation. > Thank you for informing though, things must have changed, the game was wilder back then because insulting was a lot more frequent and less punishable. Instant feedback report doesnt always show up even if a player has been punished.
: Zero tolerance huh.. The world stands so much with the homosexual and i guess nothing could be said about them.
> [{quoted}](name=Reideen Eagle,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZGvve7IH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-27T04:13:14.155+0000) > > Zero tolerance huh.. The world stands so much with the homosexual and i guess nothing could be said about them. Racism sexism homophobia and telling people to off themselves all zero tolerance.
: You probably the yasuo, or someone who behaves as such.
> [{quoted}](name=Reideen Eagle,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZGvve7IH,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-27T04:12:16.988+0000) > > You probably the yasuo, or someone who behaves as such. Why should they waste their own time playing the gamemode when they get nothing out of it though? You guys could have ff and gone next in less then 5 minutes but you rather play out a game knowing full well one person wasnt interested so you decided to punish them by dragging it out.
: Odyssey behavior
The "%" icon means zero tolerance words were used which is an automatic 14 day ban skipping both the 10 game chat restriction and 25 game one. The next punishment in the tier is a perma-ban so your account is now on thin ice.
Paulie (NA)
: I feel you man. God forbid you say something mean to an inter. Better ban the guy who's upset because he's actually trying to win! Riot cares a lot more about people being meanies than actually punishing the degenerates that throw games. It's really disappointing how much of a baby game League has become.
> [{quoted}](name=Paulie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VpXpARlA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-27T00:42:42.263+0000) > > I feel you man. God forbid you say something mean to an inter. Better ban the guy who's upset because he's actually trying to win! Riot cares a lot more about people being meanies than actually punishing the degenerates that throw games. It's really disappointing how much of a baby game League has become. They care about both one is just harder to prove.
SonicAF (EUW)
: It's a very important topic. Can you get banned for the f%%%%t-word or the n%%%%r-word if you use it in team chat, but get reported by the enemy team?
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gsRbsPIv,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-24T08:21:24.504+0000) > > It's a very important topic. Can you get banned for the f%%%%t-word or the n%%%%r-word if you use it in team chat, but get reported by the enemy team? Yes because the system will look at your whole chat from pre-game to post-game.
Mc Truck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CheapKill,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pzy1U5Ft,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T02:14:05.453+0000) > > Don't get me wrong it is strange and it can be annoying when a more meta champion isn't picked but there really isn't anything wrong with it aside from how poorly they played. The worst part is when you don't even play poorly, but get scapegoated anyway. Has happened to me A LOT because of my pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Truck,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pzy1U5Ft,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T06:13:36.016+0000) > > The worst part is when you don't even play poorly, but get scapegoated anyway. Has happened to me A LOT because of my pick. True
: > [{quoted}](name=AssassinsOnly,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pzy1U5Ft,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-20T02:07:40.891+0000) > > check the build I did after I made my comment nothing really wrong with it, Spell thief for the gold/wards hourglass to help with the team fight engages, same with the other item gives the team movement speed upon active. All seems fine for someone going for a support mage build.
Don't get me wrong it is strange and it can be annoying when a more meta champion isn't picked but there really isn't anything wrong with it aside from how poorly they played.
Laura ß (NA)
: check the build
> [{quoted}](name=AssassinsOnly,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pzy1U5Ft,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-20T02:07:40.891+0000) > > check the build I did after I made my comment nothing really wrong with it, Spell thief for the gold/wards hourglass to help with the team fight engages, same with the other item gives the team movement speed upon active. All seems fine for someone going for a support mage build.
Laura ß (NA)
: I dare anyone even a rioter to check this
If lux, annie, fiddle, vel koz, morgana, zilena and zyra support can be viable why can't lisandra. Maybe they were just trolling whos to really say but they may have been trying there best as well. I mean it's not impossible to play her as a support she has slow/stuns she can engage or disengage for the adc and also has a getaway. I could go on and on about how people play champs that wernt made for support as a support and make it work whos to say they didnt just have a bad game.
Aneirin (OCE)
: To play the game mode? Missions are optional; playing out a game is compulsory.
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4EVwdw1a,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-17T01:13:48.799+0000) > > To play the game mode? Missions are optional; playing out a game is compulsory. The whole point of the game mode is pretty much the missions.
: Odyssey Onslaugh 2Augs/allziggs/allsona or act like a 4 year old
Why que for the game mode if you arent going to do the missions?
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CheapKill,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2xuVxhf,comment-id=0006000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-15T12:50:29.366+0000) > > Still not reportable though. Then go and do that. Actively fight with your own adc for farm, and then tell him you are allowed to do that cuz it's not reportable. I'm really curious how would adc players in your elo react to that.
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2xuVxhf,comment-id=00060000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T13:00:34.284+0000) > > Then go and do that. Actively fight with your own adc for farm, and then tell him you are allowed to do that cuz it's not reportable. I'm really curious how would adc players in your elo react to that. Still not reportable though.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CheapKill,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2xuVxhf,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-09-15T12:32:36.121+0000) > > OP asked about how they can report them this is why most people are saying 'it's not your cs' Because taking the minions isn't a reportable offense even if its the support taking it from the adc however most players understand that on average giving the adc player the farm is best for the team as a whole. > Because OP said supp took his farm on purpose. I will take a wild guess and assume that his supp actively tried to farm creeps while adc was in the lane. Otherwise OP is in the wrong. And it's not reportable offense even if your support sabotages you in the process of taking you farm, even after asking him to stop it? Last time I checked, intentionally sabotaging your laner is a reportable offense. And what's the point of supp taking farm anyway? For getting support items faster? Who would you support then? An underfarmed adc? And giving farm to your adc is ALWAYS the best for the team because he's the DAMAGE DEALER. Starving your damage dealer from the farm doesn't help any1. If you think it's a good thing, then by all means go and do that in your ranked game, and tells us how those games went. > Still not reportable though. If it was a necessary thing to do then sure it's not.
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2xuVxhf,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2018-09-15T12:49:05.344+0000) > > Because OP said supp took his farm on purpose. I will take a wild guess and assume that his supp actively tried to farm creeps while adc was in the lane. Otherwise OP is in the wrong. And it's not reportable offense even if your support sabotages you in the process of taking you farm, even after asking him to stop it? Last time I checked, intentionally sabotaging your laner is a reportable offense. > > And what's the point of supp taking farm anyway? For getting support items faster? Who would you support then? An underfarmed adc? And giving farm to your adc is ALWAYS the best for the team because he's the DAMAGE DEALER. Starving your damage dealer from the farm doesn't help any1. If you think it's a good thing, then by all means go and do that in your ranked game, and tells us how those games went. > > If it was a necessary thing to do then sure it's not. Still not reportable though.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: I love how most people are saying 'it's not your cs' but this happened to them they would probably flip their shit. There are situations where support *should* take cs, like if tower is in danger, if adc isn't in lane, of they have a relic stack, etc. But other than that it's more or less griefing. And that's coming from a support main. Just my 2 cents.
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2xuVxhf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-15T12:26:22.296+0000) > > I love how most people are saying 'it's not your cs' but this happened to them they would probably flip their shit. > > There are situations where support *should* take cs, like if tower is in danger, if adc isn't in lane, of they have a relic stack, etc. But other than that it's more or less griefing. And that's coming from a support main. Just my 2 cents. OP asked about how they can report them this is why most people are saying 'it's not your cs' Because taking the minions isn't a reportable offense even if its the support taking it from the adc however most players understand that on average giving the adc player the farm is best for the team as a whole. Still not reportable though.
Kwokleon (NA)
: u taking adc cs as a sup and u talking about respect and understanding? really? and btw im gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Kwokleon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2xuVxhf,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T08:03:26.225+0000) > > u taking adc cs as a sup and u talking about respect and understanding? really? and btw im gold. Gold is trash mate stop mentioning it so much it's not something to be proud of.
Thak1ng (EUW)
: repeatedly insulting? damn you 2 times on 3 games (being trolled and afk) and wtf is this thing to only display the word of the banned and not the whole discussion. if you read well i never asked to overtun because i'm french, try to explain that i didnt want to offense and it's truly understanble if you are not close minded. well the rules doesnt protect me, but the rules protect the afk, and the troll in game will never get 14 days ban.
Enjoy your future permaban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERo720un,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-13T16:18:40.618+0000) > > I bought the skin. Now there is less stress for me to complete all the missions before the 3 weeks is up. You literally get it by beating onslaught doe...
> [{quoted}](name=Smokin Penguin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERo720un,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-13T16:22:58.276+0000) > > You literally get it by beating onslaught doe... With 4 or less augments on everyone
: i didnt say you are a %%%%% i said %%%%% like jesus ! so i wasnt referring to anyone
> [{quoted}](name=needurbloood,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lqQJPh3X,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T01:03:18.096+0000) > > i didnt say you are a %%%%% i said %%%%% like jesus ! so i wasnt referring to anyone 0 tolerance is still 0 tolerance no matter how you use it.
Subdue (NA)
: Downvote Here If You Have Been Penalized By Riot For Your Social Media Content
Pro players/Streamers are held to a higher standard by riot and can be/have been punished for things they did outside of the game. If they are held to this higher standard shouldn't there employees be as well.
draggy4 (NA)
: I can hope you realize this does not deserve the same punishment as others. I can get a one day ban but two weeks is a joke
> [{quoted}](name=draggy4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zg1yENvx,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-09-06T00:01:53.210+0000) > > I can hope you realize this does not deserve the same punishment as others. I can get a one day ban but two weeks is a joke Next punishment will be a permaban, so be careful.
: no shit but I don't find anything ive said punish worthy
> [{quoted}](name=Erik Yeung,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rRykchAn,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-03T02:23:54.765+0000) > > no shit but I don't find anything ive said punish worthy You clearly didnt see that I removed stuff from the post and only left things that while put together is the reason why you were punished. Essentially singling out this Fizz player and harassing them is why you were restricted.
: 10 games chat restricted for this........
> Pre-Game > Erik Yeung: KILLA QUEEN DAISAN NO BAKUDAN BITES DA DUSTO > In-Game > Erik Yeung: ez > Erik Yeung: stop being salty > Erik Yeung: wtf is this yasuo player saying > Erik Yeung: retard > Erik Yeung: i died twice > Erik Yeung: u died 5 times > Erik Yeung: gg > Erik Yeung: ew yasuo main > Erik Yeung: ewwwww > Erik Yeung: this fizz wont shut up either > Erik Yeung: guys dont mind fizz he talks too much and thinks he did nothing wrong > Erik Yeung: so r u > Erik Yeung: like for real > Erik Yeung: u whin everytime u die > Erik Yeung: ff in one min > Erik Yeung: bois > Erik Yeung: end my sufferings > Erik Yeung: killers getting caught > Erik Yeung: dont mind him > Erik Yeung: open mid > Erik Yeung: killer wont surrender > Erik Yeung: killer come on > Erik Yeung: come on man > Erik Yeung: killer too op needs nerf > Erik Yeung: one shotting all the minions > Erik Yeung: cuz he only farms > Erik Yeung: this is a loss > Erik Yeung: cause > Erik Yeung: dude > Erik Yeung: just let me go eat already > Erik Yeung: eat yo dog > Erik Yeung: Gg ty guys for ending this > Erik Yeung: report me for what > Erik Yeung: report fizz for playing fizz > Erik Yeung: who plays him anymore > Erik Yeung: trash champ > Erik Yeung: jeez > Post-Game in short this is what amounted to your chat restriction
: The word is very controversial but the riot support don't even give you a way to be unbanned. they don't give you a way to reform and become a better player. Why can't a player who has spend thousands of hours following the summoners code to a tee be given a second shot at playing the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Tigertom2002,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fETxLn6v,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:46:34.913+0000) > > The word is very controversial but the riot support don't even give you a way to be unbanned. they don't give you a way to reform and become a better player. Why can't a player who has spend thousands of hours following the summoners code to a tee be given a second shot at playing the game. Strange that the word PERMANENT means forever right...... It should clearly only be temporary PUNISHMENTS GENERALLY FOLLOW A BASIC ESCALATION PATH: First Offense: 10 Game Chat Restriction Second Offense: 25 Game Chat Restriction Third Offense: Two Week Suspension Fourth Offense: Permanent Suspension However, it is possible to skip to a Two Week or Permanent suspension based on the severity of the behavior in the game. Excessive negative behavior can result in a Two-Week or Permanent suspension at any time without having a chat restriction on the account.
: > [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7yQ2naux,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-01T14:50:41.859+0000) > > Nope, I'd rather they just keep banning toxic players. They should also be far more strict against toxicity at the early levels and have MMR adjust more aggressively to separate smurfs from real new players more quickly. People just don't understand there are toxic players who are toxic for the sake of being toxic and there are the "toxic" players who are sick of recieving shit but not giving any.
> [{quoted}](name=My Names Gumbas,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7yQ2naux,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-01T14:52:24.222+0000) > > People just don't understand there are toxic players who are toxic for the sake of being toxic and there are the "toxic" players who are sick of recieving shit but not giving any. Both are toxic both are wrong both deserve to be banned
: It's called the pedestal paradox those that are honorable are up on a pedestal above everyone who isn't and those who aren't 'normal' are deserving of scorn. If toxic players were a different race, League would be the most openly racist game on the market, there's no consideration for other players.
> [{quoted}](name=Kill Myself Slow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7yQ2naux,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-01T14:40:36.014+0000) > > It's called the pedestal paradox those that are honorable are up on a pedestal above everyone who isn't and those who aren't 'normal' are deserving of scorn. If toxic players were a different race, League would be the most openly racist game on the market, there's no consideration for other players. Trying to compare someone who chooses to be toxic and someone who was born with a certain color.....
Ðahyun (NA)
: The reason why I think it impacts the pro scene is this. Everyone starts off being bad okay. Wild Turtle was Bronze at one point, but everyone eventually improves and gets out of Bronze or Low ELO. So if no one is really improving the competitive atmosphere is hindered.
> [{quoted}](name=D4HYUN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Ly8Noiw,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-08-29T04:46:09.647+0000) > > The reason why I think it impacts the pro scene is this. Everyone starts off being bad okay. Wild Turtle was Bronze at one point, but everyone eventually improves and gets out of Bronze or Low ELO. So if no one is really improving the competitive atmosphere is hindered. Although it can happen I imagine it would be very rare, which shouldn't affect the scene overall. As for Wildturtle once being bronze I have no information on that so I can't say. A lot of high rank player/pros usually start out at a decent rank. The only person coming to mind for me is Nightblue who i believe started out at a relatively low elo when they started.
: From [Ranked Play FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760#h3q1) > Decay > >Platinum, Diamond, Master, and Challenger are all subject to decay. In Platinum and Diamond, after 28 days of inactivity in any ranked queue, you'll begin losing LP based on your current tier. Every seven days after that, you'll lose LP until you play a match in that queue. Diamond players lose 50 LP each time they decay, platinum players lose 35. >Master and Challenger work a bit differently: > Each game you play in Master and Challenger tier is stored as a "banked game," up to a maximum of 10. Each day, 1 banked game is removed from your reserves. When your banked games reach 0, you'll lose 100 LP per day until you bank more games. Wins and losses both count toward banked games; all that matters is that you play. You can track your banked games in your profile, in the Ranked tab. >If you fall at or below zero LP as a result of decay, you'll be placed in the next-lowest division. If you're already in division V of your tier, you'll fall into the next tier down (for example, Platinum V to Gold I). >Decay doesn't occur for players in Bronze, Silver, or Gold. Decay does not occur for Bronze, Silver, or Gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Ly8Noiw,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-08-29T04:39:07.271+0000) > > From [Ranked Play FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760#h3q1) > Each day, 1 banked game is removed from your reserves. > When your banked games reach 0, you'll lose 100 LP per day until you bank more games. > Wins and losses both count toward banked games; all that matters is that you play. You can track your banked games in your profile, in the Ranked tab. > > Decay does not occur for Bronze, Silver, or Gold. This was a long time ago has it always been that way or was it updated at some point?
Ðahyun (NA)
: Just an OPINION
Although i'm not sure where this originated from and it may not directly fit in with this topic I was just reminded of it. "There was once a frog in the depth of the well. Since his birth, he has always been in that well. Since the start he could only see a part of the sky, so he claimed that the sky is only as big as the hole of the well. But is the sky only the size of the hole? We could only say that the frog is ignorant.” I read this while reading Tales of Demons and Gods.
Aneirin (OCE)
: I like David Thorne's "Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one. Some have firm points, others are barely discernible through layers, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless of whether the audience has stated 'I am interested in your nipples' or not."
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Ly8Noiw,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T04:24:41.303+0000) > > I like David Thorne's "Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one. Some have firm points, others are barely discernible through layers, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless of whether the audience has stated 'I am interested in your nipples' or not." I like that saying a lot I may start using it from now on, i'm sure i'll get quite a few strange looks from people when I say it which will be amusing.
zPOOPz (NA)
: low elo, high elo. It's just a game. If you're going to call it an "opinion", then there is no such thing as right or wrong and by logic everyone can have a valid OPINION regardless of rank. At the end of the day, this is just a game and you most certainly not a pro, so take a chill pill and try to remember that this is a game, not something that will change your life.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Ly8Noiw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-29T04:08:43.654+0000) > > low elo, high elo. It's just a game. If you're going to call it an "opinion", then there is no such thing as right or wrong and by logic everyone can have a valid OPINION regardless of rank. At the end of the day, this is just a game and you most certainly not a pro, so take a chill pill and try to remember that this is a game, not something that will change your life. A common saying though "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and some of them are shitty" So although all opinions are valid some can be disregarded because of a lack of knowledge(rank) on a subject.
Ðahyun (NA)
: Just an OPINION
I can't say I agree with this comment " Korea's bronze is like our Gold in America" personally I just don't believe it to be true and even if it is so what? Gold and bronze players will have 0 impact on the pro scene. Other then that I pretty much agree with you. Especially with how bad low elo is, I played a decay game for one of my bronze friend (don't ban me riot) went support(thresh) and it was a 4v5 my ADC was afk for the whole game yet I still won bot lane and the game with assistance from the jungler.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: because u deny my entire statement with a "u are noob u dont get it". except rare cases and proplayers, telling which side wins at a certain minute of the game is easy. u are behind XXkills no objectives vs X drakes look cs and itemization and team composition at a certain minute there s no need of lcs casters to understand if u can get opponents or u can ff. like the ones who doesnt ff when u are aced and opponents are destroying hinib and going for nexus towers. i would have spared those 30s. thanks
"except rare cases" Which would become more common if people didn't give up so easy, even if the surrender vote doesn't go through, the players that don't want to play the game anymore won't try as hard to win and may even self sabotage themselves out of a win. > [{quoted}](name=TheKingOfBiches,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sXVsAaze,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-28T11:36:10.168+0000) > > Do you know how this works? If their voting no,obviously their trying to win the game,so im going to make them lose. > > And if their going to lose any way I can at least make sure they lose faster. We are human we make mistakes, those mistake continue more often and get larger the lower in elo you go down.
Show more

CheapKill

Level 80 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion