Twizty (NA)
: PBE FoN Bug
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:50:04.666+0000) > > [8:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% > [8:42] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): hey jg > [8:44] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): we need a gank > [8:45] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): btw > [8:48] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal has ganked > [8:50] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times > [8:52] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 fucking times > [8:54] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): bitch gank us > [8:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): fucker > [9:04] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal > [9:06] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): has come bot > [9:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times > [9:09] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi > [9:18] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): PLEASE GANK > [10:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi > [10:13] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% > [10:33] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): jg hasnt doen shit > [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming > [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > > [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming > [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > > [16:57] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): THIS FUCKING JUNGLE > [17:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WHAT THE FUCK > [17:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): REPORT VI > > [33:27] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): idiots > > [36:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): come mid > [37:51] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): report ekko > [38:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): LOL WHAT JG > [38:05] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WE DONT HAVE INE > > > So, this is just your normal way of communicating? this is what i was temp banned for :) boys and grill dont lie about what you have been banned for or you will BE{{summoner:11}}
> [{quoted}](name=Abraxus follower,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010003,timestamp=2018-01-19T20:08:11.741+0000) > > this is what i was temp banned for :) boys and grill dont lie about what you have been banned for or you will BE{{summoner:11}} I didnt lie
: tempban for having a Jg AFK farming all game
Let's be clear: I have not lied once. Call me a liar and the scum of the earth, go ahead. That's basically harassing anyways. Which is what I got banned for
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. You didn't have anything to say to this? "Using a concept to justify an opinion is basically pulling excuses out of your butt to deem yourself right and protect your opinion. Relating my opinion to another and calling it equally childish is calling me childish because you said it to support your post. I am not okay with that."
> [{quoted}](name=ChewySquirrel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:24:57.564+0000) > > You didn't have anything to say to this? "Using a concept to justify an opinion is basically pulling excuses out of your butt to deem yourself right and protect your opinion. Relating my opinion to another and calling it equally childish is calling me childish because you said it to support your post. I am not okay with that." Yet here you are replying to others which tells me you have nothing to say tbh
Chermorg (NA)
: Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. You didn't have anything to say to this? "Using a concept to justify an opinion is basically pulling excuses out of your butt to deem yourself right and protect your opinion. Relating my opinion to another and calling it equally childish is calling me childish because you said it to support your post. I am not okay with that."
: You create liability for yourself when you say negative things in chat even if you are right about what you say. There is no body language, context clues, verbal communication in this game. All text is flat and read at face value (especially when it is in all caps). I wonder if the others are banned as well?
> I wonder if the others are banned as well? I wonder if they are too but probably not because regardless if i said I was going to report I didn't cause I'm not that type of player
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:50:04.666+0000) > > [8:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% > [8:42] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): hey jg > [8:44] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): we need a gank > [8:45] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): btw > [8:48] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal has ganked > [8:50] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times > [8:52] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 fucking times > [8:54] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): bitch gank us > [8:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): fucker > [9:04] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal > [9:06] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): has come bot > [9:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times > [9:09] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi > [9:18] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): PLEASE GANK > [10:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi > [10:13] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% > [10:33] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): jg hasnt doen shit > [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming > [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > > [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming > [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > > [16:57] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): THIS FUCKING JUNGLE > [17:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WHAT THE FUCK > [17:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): REPORT VI > > [33:27] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): idiots > > [36:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): come mid > [37:51] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): report ekko > [38:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): LOL WHAT JG > [38:05] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WE DONT HAVE INE > > > So, this is just your normal way of communicating? Never actually reported her btw
you didn't even quote me completely either lol
: > When a teammate doesn't communicate with pings or chat or otherwise it's not that I'm harassing them it's that they never communicated. Not once, with anyone on the team. When I repeatedly say "Vi Vi Vi Vi please gank please gank" or whatever it was, I am not freely harassing because that's simply controlling. [8:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% [8:42] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): hey jg [8:44] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): we need a gank [8:45] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): btw [8:48] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal has ganked [8:50] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times [8:52] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 fucking times [8:54] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): bitch gank us [8:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): fucker [9:04] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal [9:06] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): has come bot [9:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times [9:09] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi [9:18] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): PLEASE GANK [10:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi [10:13] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% [10:33] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): jg hasnt doen shit [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [16:57] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): THIS FUCKING JUNGLE [17:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WHAT THE FUCK [17:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): REPORT VI [33:27] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): idiots [36:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): come mid [37:51] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): report ekko [38:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): LOL WHAT JG [38:05] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WE DONT HAVE INE So, this is just your normal way of communicating?
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:50:04.666+0000) > > [8:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% > [8:42] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): hey jg > [8:44] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): we need a gank > [8:45] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): btw > [8:48] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal has ganked > [8:50] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times > [8:52] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 fucking times > [8:54] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): bitch gank us > [8:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): fucker > [9:04] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal > [9:06] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): has come bot > [9:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times > [9:09] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi > [9:18] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): PLEASE GANK > [10:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi > [10:13] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% > [10:33] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): jg hasnt doen shit > [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming > [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > > [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming > [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > > [16:57] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): THIS FUCKING JUNGLE > [17:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WHAT THE FUCK > [17:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): REPORT VI > > [33:27] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): idiots > > [36:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): come mid > [37:51] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): report ekko > [38:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): LOL WHAT JG > [38:05] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WE DONT HAVE INE > > > So, this is just your normal way of communicating? Never actually reported her btw
: And so was I. But yet you only post what I said, not what the rest of the team said, which had harassment in it. I could care less about the jungler, I was getting harassed because I kept telling the jungler to gank, and so i got a little salty which I have said earlier in this post. You should read the whole post and my replies to your advisor
> [{quoted}](name=ChewySquirrel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000002000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:06:56.222+0000) > > And so was I. But yet you only post what I said, not what the rest of the team said, which had harassment in it. I could care less about the jungler, I was getting harassed because I kept telling the jungler to gank, and so i got a little salty which I have said earlier in this post. You should read the whole post and my replies to your advisor I said this, "Using a concept to justify an opinion is basically pulling excuses out of your butt to deem yourself right and protect your opinion. Relating my opinion to another and calling it equally childish is calling me childish because you said it to support your post. I am not okay with that."
: > The "Bleeped" out words are ASS They are f - a - g
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:59:26.380+0000) > > They are f - a - g Okay, either one. Take offense to it and that again, is your opinion. I've already taken responsibility it's unnecessary to post my whole log. If there isn't a rule about it there should be.
: He did so to clarify what the OP had typed, since the OP lied about what was typed. The forums censor most hate speech.
: > But where is the other log for the other players? were they temp banned? Why target one person? If so that's wrong of riot to do so. Why would a jungler (the person being blamed) get temp banned when they did nothing wrong? They didn't harass anyone in chat, they didn't troll, the didn't afk. They were doing their best and playing the game. Each player is responsible for their own behavior.
And so was I. But yet you only post what I said, not what the rest of the team said, which had harassment in it. I could care less about the jungler, I was getting harassed because I kept telling the jungler to gank, and so i got a little salty which I have said earlier in this post. You should read the whole post and my replies to your advisor
: Oh come on now, why would ass be censored? The forums censor most hate speech.
He corrected me but regardless of what I said, you should read what I replied to him
: > [{quoted}](name=ChewySquirrel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:53:40.901+0000) > > Riot isn't allowed to release my chat to other players without my consent. This is a public post. And again, you are literally only posting ONLY what I SAID. Good job dude. thanks for exposing everything I said and contradicting your own rules. Pssttt, there isn't an actual rule saying he can't do that. Tantram only usually asks first as a courtesy. Plus it's your logs that got you in trouble, so what good would it do to add unnecessary lines of text to the logs?
Yeah I know its about what got me in trouble. If you read earlier in this post, I was not the only one using text like this and posting only what I say contradicts your opinion because again, you're only focused on what I said not WHY I said it or what led me to say it. You know? Have some common sense. I said it because I was being harassed and an adviser told me to in the future, simply mute. Well tell that to the people that reported me, you should read their chat logs, not just mine.
: ***
But it's not like my opinion will change anything about it.
: Riot isn't allowed to release my chat to other players without my consent. This is a public post. And again, you are literally only posting ONLY what I SAID. Good job dude. thanks for exposing everything I said and contradicting your own rules.
#screenshot How dare you post this without telling me. that is completely unacceptable, plus you only posted (like what I was talking about earlier) what I said. The "Bleeped" out words are me saying "ASS"
: > When a teammate doesn't communicate with pings or chat or otherwise it's not that I'm harassing them it's that they never communicated. Not once, with anyone on the team. When I repeatedly say "Vi Vi Vi Vi please gank please gank" or whatever it was, I am not freely harassing because that's simply controlling. [8:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% [8:42] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): hey jg [8:44] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): we need a gank [8:45] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): btw [8:48] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal has ganked [8:50] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times [8:52] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 fucking times [8:54] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): bitch gank us [8:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): fucker [9:04] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal [9:06] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): has come bot [9:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times [9:09] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi [9:18] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): PLEASE GANK [10:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi [10:13] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% [10:33] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): jg hasnt doen shit [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [16:57] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): THIS FUCKING JUNGLE [17:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WHAT THE FUCK [17:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): REPORT VI [33:27] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): idiots [36:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): come mid [37:51] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): report ekko [38:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): LOL WHAT JG [38:05] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WE DONT HAVE INE So, this is just your normal way of communicating?
Riot isn't allowed to release my chat to other players without my consent. This is a public post. And again, you are literally only posting ONLY what I SAID. Good job dude. thanks for exposing everything I said and contradicting your own rules.
: >Opinions aren't rules. Unless they are the opinions of Riot Tantram, the guy who literally writes the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=SavageConcordia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:48:36.740+0000) > > Unless they are the opinions of Riot Tantram, the guy who literally writes the rules. Opinions are biased. Biased means you have an opinion on it
: Why are you refusing to understand that you are responsible for yourself, not for everyone else. You chose to respond to their harassment and fanned the flames, you brought yourself to their level and therefore brought the punishment to yourself. You know what I do when I get people acting rude to me, when they treat me like an idiot for mistakes? I mute them. It's incredibly easy to do, without a response to them either. And after the match you just quickly and quietly leave the post game lobby without saying a word.
If you read earlier in the replies I did take responsibility. I was an asshole. I wasn't the only one. People telling me to simply mute is not justified. It's an opinion which is what has the real power here
Chermorg (NA)
: I did not intend to imply you are childish. I merely was stating the concept of "fighting fire with fire" is one that is generally accepted by society as a juvenile concept. Apologies if you thought I was trying to insult you - I was not.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:37:52.357+0000) > > I did not intend to imply you are childish. I merely was stating the concept of "fighting fire with fire" is one that is generally accepted by society as a juvenile concept. Apologies if you thought I was trying to insult you - I was not. Using a concept to justify an opinion is basically pulling excuses out of your butt to deem yourself right and protect your opinion. Relating my opinion to another and calling it equally childish is calling me childish because you said it to support your post. I am not okay with that.
: You said this now which is incorrect, "1.) The jungler wasn't performing up to you expectations. So you feel you should be able to freely harass them for having a bad game.". I do not feel like I should freely harass them. When a teammate doesn't communicate with pings or chat or otherwise it's not that I'm harassing them it's that they never communicated. Not once, with anyone on the team. When I repeatedly say "Vi Vi Vi Vi please gank please gank" or whatever it was, I am not freely harassing because that's simply controlling. What I've learned since my last temp-ban is that Riot will ban you before you have the chance to plead your case or because Riot has jurisdiction they get to decide what happens with my account and that's their opinion
Opinions can be un-opinionated. Opinions aren't rules. You are using opinion to decide what happens to my account, does that not mean that my opinion should matter too? Your post is quite contradictory.
: > Ok but I was not the only one using hate speech, you have to listen to me. Other people saying or doing things is not an excuse for you to also participate in this behavior. You seem to feel your penalty is unjust for 2 major reasons: 1.) The jungler wasn't performing up to you expectations. So you feel you should be able to freely harass them for having a bad game. 2.) You feel your usage of hate speech is justified because other people in the game also used hate speech. Neither of these things excuse or give permission to your behavior. This is your 2nd 14-day penalty, so you should well know what is unacceptable behavior.
You said this now which is incorrect, "1.) The jungler wasn't performing up to you expectations. So you feel you should be able to freely harass them for having a bad game.". I do not feel like I should freely harass them. When a teammate doesn't communicate with pings or chat or otherwise it's not that I'm harassing them it's that they never communicated. Not once, with anyone on the team. When I repeatedly say "Vi Vi Vi Vi please gank please gank" or whatever it was, I am not freely harassing because that's simply controlling. What I've learned since my last temp-ban is that Riot will ban you before you have the chance to plead your case or because Riot has jurisdiction they get to decide what happens with my account and that's their opinion
Chermorg (NA)
: It doesn't matter what level they were on. It matters what level you lowered yourself to. You responded to toxicity with toxicity. It's not "standing up for yourself", it's childish and just as toxic as the person who started it. I don't know how else we can explain this to you - you are at fault here just as much as they are if you responded to them with more toxicity/salt.
Calling me equal to the person who started it is hypocritical because you're only focused on what I said not why I said it or why they did, you're supporting an outside opinion that I suffer for. Go ahead and call me childish and say that it's "we" explaining it to me. You are the one calling me childish not riot.
: I can actually attest to the fact that this was completely unjust. I was in the game and our jungler wasn't doing well in terms of fulfilling the role. The jungler was a Vi and she wouldn't gank any lane and wouldn't help the team, she sat in the jungle and farmed most of the game. She would occasionally come late to the fight or gank awkwardly and usually ended up dead. Not to mention last season ChewySquirrel had level 5 honor and has been honored more times than I've gotten the chance to be honored and does a really good job in this game. Sure he can be salty, but who isn't a little salty or tilted when they have a team that only verbally harasses and won't communicate or ping properly. I get salty, I probably said some things that weren't the most friendly, but there should really be better punishment and observation from real people rather than bots who don't understand context. With that said yes there's a ToS which all players sign, however I was fairly certain that Riot will only punish for hate speech and excessive speech that is uncalled for. I'm sorry but why does Riot have a setting in League of Legends that is a filter if the people who are reporting and reporting for language are doing that why is there even a filter feature? This is a very valid point, ignoring or dismissing this is ignorant. How about you take this into consideration and stop using bots to ban people. How about you respect your paying customers where your money is coming from. Riot enjoys banning people who've paid them oodles of money, it makes logical sense. They will ban your account and expect that you'll come back and buy more RP with your cash and support them because you're addicted to their marketing shcema. Conspiracies aside, Riot's system is flawed. The only counter argument I can make here is that it's good you aren't perma-banned. However the problem still remains and Riot will never fix the system because it's revenue for their free to play game. You don't have to purchase anything and you can make a new account so there's that, but again, purchase and "conspiracy" aside... This is injustice and lazy use of bots. Yes I understand the use of bots for monitoring, but again the bots can't determine. Yeah the ToS once again. Muting doesn't do anything as my point above relays. Sure it's a self control thing, but that doesn't fix the game scenario and crappy players. Riot excuses bad behavior in game play in things such as AFKing which is detrimental to the game and ruins games, but they punish people for words they use when they have a filtration system. It's hypocritical nonsensical bullshit, however back to the other argument of ToS, yes you signed all that saying you understand by clicking accept, but we remain in the paradoxical bullshit scenario of a time loop when you don't take into consideration the other players. Language really shouldn't be banable when there's a filter option. It's very clear that when someone has chosen to turn off the filter they don't mind seeing the horrific language of others that could be filtered out, and if they have it on, they don't know what the other player is saying and therefore shouldn't worry about what has been said and the hypocritical state of this whole argument is that if you're telling ChewySquirrel to Mute and move on then theoretically the person who reported him should have done the same. In this regard there is no need for bans or reports because Riot has provided a way to ignore and mute to solve problems, or filter as I mentioned yet again. So therefore we have the flawed system that is a bait and switch trap that Riot has so cleverly designed. It's just true. However back to the other once again the ToS. Yes you signed it, I signed it, we all signed it, but should we really have to be worried about offending someone if they can just mute us or block us? You're telling me that because I offended you I deserve to be banned, but if I AFK it's no big deal? Come on Riot let's be logical here. In the USA there's this thing called the First Amendment and the Freedom of Speech, which is part of that. If you wanna punish people for saying some not nice things then maybe you should take out the muting and filter options, because a lot of good that does when no one uses them. How about hinder the ability to speak all together then you are required to use pings, which if you incorporated more specific pings for, people would be forced to communicate with pings better. The system is flawed and you can't deny it. I've pointed out both sided, but Riot remains the oppressor and they enjoy taking away your money donations and the accounts affiliated and they make it very clear that you don't have the right to your purchases, but a right to use them, that is taken if you violate their ToS, hence legalized theft. This is logic, this is truth. I'm sorry if you are blind to it, I will not argue with anyone who can't take a moment to see my points. But this is what judgement looks like. You have to take both into account and view the whole picture, not exclude as Riot does. So in the end was this deserved, no, it wasn't excessive, therefore it did not deserve the two weeks, but perhaps a warning of some kind. However coming from the standings of Riot and their ToS, yes this is fair because they deemed it so. Revel in being a SJW here on the League Boards, I hope you enjoy being the scum of the earth and supporting the injustice of this company. Anyone who is ignorant to the truth is truly blind and without intelligence. To those of you who understand the discrepancies thank you.
The thing is, people respond and ignore the person, and only focus on how the mannerisms of others affect those, MEANING in a game of league if you get reported riot looks at what they said and not why, only what they said. I agree with your post
: > If you thought that you could behave poorly because others were, that is a very poor way to approach life I was simply responding to toxic behavior, not lowering myself to their level. How dare you say my life is poorly lived because I retaliate and stand up for myself. What you said is very incorrect. I'm actually offended that you'd not listen to the fact that I'm responding to other toxic behavior. I get _harassed_ so I stand up for myself. Making sly quotes like "as i said before" wont change the fact that I was only being salty because I was standing up for myself and that's what you don't seem to care about, and neither does riot. Regardless if its my choice or not it was also their choice to harass me, simply muting someone wont take away the fact that they're satly pieces of shit.
Because of the fact that I was only using the same manner of language to respond back to them is hypocritical because if we are both using "hate speech (which is actually a better way of saying what he said offended me)" riot needs a better system of accuracy when it comes to reading what people say
Chermorg (NA)
: As I have said, it does not matter what everyone else said. You are the one who hit enter, typed the words in the log presented to you, and hit enter again to send them - nobody else forced you to do so. If you thought that you could behave poorly because others were, that is a very poor way to approach life - it's the same as the "if everyone else jumped off a cliff would you do the same" question. If you are being harassed, you should mute the other players and report them at the end. If you respond with toxicity, you become part of the problem yourself. Riot will not release others' chat logs to you. They further will not unban you because of what others said. You are responsible for your chat - plain and simple.
> If you thought that you could behave poorly because others were, that is a very poor way to approach life I was simply responding to toxic behavior, not lowering myself to their level. How dare you say my life is poorly lived because I retaliate and stand up for myself. What you said is very incorrect. I'm actually offended that you'd not listen to the fact that I'm responding to other toxic behavior. I get _harassed_ so I stand up for myself. Making sly quotes like "as i said before" wont change the fact that I was only being salty because I was standing up for myself and that's what you don't seem to care about, and neither does riot. Regardless if its my choice or not it was also their choice to harass me, simply muting someone wont take away the fact that they're satly pieces of shit.
Chermorg (NA)
: It does not matter why you said it. You have control over your speech - you did not **have** to say what you did. You chose to behave poorly and were caught for it - it is your fault and yours alone. In the future, if players are goading you on or you are feeling baited into being toxic, just mute them and move on.
But so do they and they're not getting banned because I'm not the one to report them. I take responsibility for what I said but I only did because I was ALSO getting harassed in the first place. They should analyze what everyone says. I got banned because they checked what I said. They should give me what others said as well and WHY what I said got me banned not everything I said the whole game. You've got to be kidding me.
Chermorg (NA)
: First of all, you have no way to know if they got punished or not. That is their private information and there is no way for you to discover for certain if they were or not punished. Second of all, yes, if you behave poorly and are reported, you would get punished. If you reported them, and they used hate speech, they would get punished as well. Obviously, someone was not okay with you using hate speech and reported you for it.
But yet I didn't report them, I should post the in-game chat logs that led me to say what I did. That's all I'm trying to point out.
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChewySquirrel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-18T21:25:46.431+0000) > >When They told me i received a temp-ban they only showed what I said that game. This is standard. You are punished for what you say, not what anyone else says - thus it doesn't matter. >Not what else people were saying, only what I put in. See above. >I wasn't the only one in the game being salty. This is unimportant. It does not matter who started it or who all participated. Negative behavior is never acceptable (unless you are in a premade of 5 in which case there is a **very** rare and limited exception). >The enemy team had a Riven that ended up 20-2, and when the enemy team talked smack, I said you F******s are funny, which I'd assume is what got me temp-banned. If this is hate speech, then yes, it got you banned. Hate speech is absolutely unacceptable and should not need a warning. >I feel this is unjust, other people contributed, my team was not communicating, so yeah. I got a little salty. Doesn't deserve a two week ban and a dishonorable status. Using hate speech most certainly deserves dishonorable. It is never an honorable thing to stoop to insults based on sex, gender, race, sexual orientation, or the like. >Riot only will ban people that say racist things or get reported for harassment when I wasn't the only one saying things that were more or less demeaning to everyone else playing the game It doesn't matter. You're punished for your chat, and if they were reported, they would be punished for theirs.
Ok but I was not the only one using hate speech, you have to listen to me. I am the only one who suffers a penalty because I am the one getting reported. I understand hate speech isn't supported. I do. But you have to realize that I say you F***ERS are funny because they are literally harassing me yet I'm not the type to report even if it's happening to me yet the moment I retaliate I get feedback that I'm the toxic one.
  Rioter Comments
: Dark Horses: Everywhere Draven
Draven D-D-D Draven, Ain't nobody-gonna mess with Draven, - Taunt with all them crits all day then cash more crit for DRAAAVEN.

ChewySquirrel

Level 139 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion