Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You know there's literally a page on Universe which gathers everything we currently know about the Void, right? ;-)
I've been slowly sifting through the information there, if it wasn't for college, I'd have fully emersed myself in every scrap of information there already.
: This has been covered a few times - she didn't literally enter the Void. That would likely have unmade her in an instant. Your "dimension of nothingness" idea is much closer - check out Vel'Koz and Lissandra's newer lore for more info. :-)
I've just been spitballing thoughts, I haven't had time to completely delve into the lore due to college. Based on what I have had time to look into the Void and Kumungu just seem to be the most lacking of the "regions" story-wise. Really, the point of all the questions I've been asking lately is because I have applied to the narrative opening that was on the careers page. I'm trying to dig deeper than the surface that is currently available, when I have time, for a Zyra story I want to write, but it really needs an in-depth understanding of Kumungu and the certain societies around it, and it also depends on Zyra's current information not getting retconned. That's another reason why I haven't started writing it yet.
: Also, and I really can't stress this enough... the Void is not literally a place.
I mean, it's kind-of a place isn't it? Wasn't Kai'sa stranded in the void as a child only to escape as an adult? I always assumed that the void was a dimension of "nothingness" that swallows up anything it comes in contact with and forces whatever it is to adapt or die.
Atgo (EUW)
: What? The Void has 4 updated bios, 3 color stories, 2 long stories and a bunch of mentions in other lores. Wthout count the "Visions of the Void" in the Void page and in the map. Kumungu has what? Rengar's bio and color story that arent even confirmed to be in Kumugu, a possible area in the mpa with 3 Ezreal's notes and just that. The Void is billions of times more fleshed out than Kumungu. You probally haven't even read Vel'koz's lore to say this.
I said "actual area" for a reason. Sure we got information about some of the void champions but we know nothing about the void itself. Why is the void a thing? What is the void? Is it a realm of darkness? Is it a dreamscape of twisting nether like stuff? Is it dark magic that just warps the mental and physical states of those who come into contact with it? The void itself is a deadzone of information, that stories on the champions themselves is not enough to fill.
Elewd (NA)
: can it be soon so Zyra has an actual backstory?
She has a back story, just no short stories outside of her bio.
: It absolutely could be a new region... I think if you guys come up with a really cool hook for a jungle region you would think about releasing a new champion from the region. And then place others in that area like nidalee, khazix etc There's a lot you could do with a rainforest themed area, exploration themes, Mayan archetype stuff, all the crazy wildlife etc
Why would a void creature be from the jungle? Kha'zix is a void character.
: (-_-) Why didn't you just follow the interactive tags with Ezreal's notes? Which were definitely added to the map the same day his new story was released.
Because Ezreal is a toxic idiot who is too big for his britches.
: Sorry bud, just figured it was fairly senseless to assume Peretha was the new name of the entire Jungle when the map made it pretty clear that it was just an area within said Jungle.
when I looked at the map after everyone was already talking about it, I didn't see it, so unless the map just updated this week I couldn't find it on the map and I looked through the map pretty indepth.
: sorry what I meant is that i hope the jungle region becomes a official region with its on mythos and everything. the area is still unexplored and ,far as we know, doesn't have a name yet . I'm not dismissing the area , I'm hoping that we'll get to know more about it as extensively as the other regions.
but the same can be said about the void as well... Both are proverbial deadzones as far as information on their actual area is concerned, though Kumungu is worse.
: "Unlocked the moral ambiguity skill" is my new favourite phrase... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Also, are you able to confirm Kumungu is the area next to Shurima? Or not yet?
: "Unlocked the moral ambiguity skill" is my new favourite phrase... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
So are you Lady Grey? Do you walk on blade legs?
: There is no stupid questions, just stupid people.
"There are no stupid questions, there are only amazing people." Fixed that for you. Edit: now it reads more accurate too!
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: Maybe if the announcer could say which lane the ping was from? This could be open to abuse, but it may be good to consider.
I mean Smite does that, but Smite functions way differently than League.
delalb (NA)
: (do i need to spam post ?) can u make the "missing ping" louder or let me customize ping sounds?
Wouldn't this be better in the Gameplay section? I was under the assumption that "sound" meant like music, not in game interface sounds.
: Why do people even worship Janna?
There is only one answer, without even needing to read your post: "Why not?" My girl Janna does her thing, it's not her fault if people worship her for it, plus people have worshipped worse.
: I really hope we get a new jungle based region cause while its been awesome exploring more of the current regions I think its time to further the horizon an see some new places and cultures. Plus having a jungle region makes my hope for a witch doctor like champion all the more likely {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
But we literally have a whole unexplored jungle region already on the map...
: I'm not sure where this has come from, TBH. Paretha is a village (_"Ah, Paretha! Such a charming village"_ in Ezreal's Field Notes), Kumungu is a geographical area (Medarda Heirloom Map). So they are not the same thing - however, Kumungu has yet to be *placed* on the map, so you can expect some cool new lore when we get there. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I had assumed that Kumungu was the entire green area next to Shurima. (since there is a marker in the northern section of that region that has a name very similar and all.) Mostly, I'm worried about my girl Zyra, since she has to take over the world with plants. I'm still waiting for her seeds to take root. :(
  Rioter Comments
ZER0 2 (NA)
: I'm not being disingenuous "fam". They look old to me, idk what you want me to say, i don't play them specifically for that reason.
Perhaps you should think about the idea that not everything is specifically about you. If you don't like the resulting champion, you don't have to play it. Instead of ridiculing "an elderly woman" theory, let people enjoy their theories.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chibi Bronzlife,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gygevL2X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T05:19:24.461+0000) > > I see. What all do we know about this place as it stands? Not a lot. Most of the info on it got retconned.
I see, so basically it's a blank slate. I can work with that.
: Yes, it's the massive unlabeled green area on the Shuriman continent. The reason it's not labeled as Kumungu is because Bioluminescence has stated the name is probably not going to stay (even though some champions, like Ivern, reference it).
I see. What all do we know about this place as it stands?
: so when do we get our shadow isle yordle?
Aren't we also missing a void yordle? Unless Kog gets retconned we don't have one currently, as I do not believe Veigar has anything to do with the void.
Rioter Comments
: Who or what is Braum exactly?
What's wrong little one? Never fear, for Braum is here!
: You might be surprised to know, this isn't a mistake. We did actually question this in the editorial process. You'll note this is Januk speaking. People don't always have perfect grammar and diction. I think this is fine, the fact that he says this shows us something about his character.
I see what you're going for here, and understand the difficulties. Writing the way a character speaks is always a fine line, since it depends on the audience to understand it as such.
: Whoa whoa, are you comparing skin universe lore with the main Runeterra setting? Because that could change EVERYTHING... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I mean, there are plenty of side universes that could be expanded on. Take the Star Guardian universe, for example. That could have its own animated/comic book run, and people would enjoy it. Then there is the Pulsefire universe as well, who wouldn't enjoy a bit of sci-fi story?
: Mother Illaoi{{champion:420}}
YES SOMEONE WHO GETS ME! She should just carry a big star and bash people over the head with "star power"
: I myself got into a debate on a similar thread somewhat recently. The conclusion we arrived at was: no, Janna is not a god nor demigod, despite being worshiped as such. She is simply a spirit that acquires power from hope and prayer (similar to how demons in League feed on misery and suffering.) Honestly, I hate that the Freljordian trio are referred to as Demi-gods, as THEY seem to be closer to minor gods (at least compared to the deities of Mount Targon.) If anyone really fits the bill of a proper demigod, it would be the Ascended, being partially human and partially divine. Also, I really wouldn't count Rammus, since his lore explicitly states that nobody ACTUALLY knows what he is or where he came from; people just worship him because why not.
: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :-) I'll be honest, it was inspired BY that magnificent piece of artwork. The moment I first saw that, last year, story ideas started whizzing around in my brain box...
> [{quoted}](name=Scathlocke,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rv0QUomN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-06T03:05:53.475+0000) > > Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :-) > > I'll be honest, it was inspired BY that magnificent piece of artwork. The moment I first saw that, last year, story ideas started whizzing around in my brain box... You work in story? Any chance I could chat with you?
: Alistar
Just remember guys, you can't milk those.{{champion:12}}
SSmotzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chibi Bronzlife,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T03:02:02.197+0000) > > It said a lot more than you claim it said sir. You're allowing yourself to be blinded by your own theories. This is the second thread I've seen you do this in, the other being your religions thread. It is great to create theories, but you have to accept it when proof is given that shoots down a theory. That just means you have eliminated a single path in endless lists of possible theories. Your theory here is proven false, create a new theory to take its place. True fans of lore and story will respect your theories more if you can show that you know how to accept when a theory is shut down. There is more than enough Riot confirmed evidence in this thread that shuts down this theory. As it stands, the most probable answer based on confirmed information is that Morg and Kayle are connected to Targon and somehow end up in Demacia. I disagree with Morg being in Demacia, but all facts point there. And I have refined my theories. I do change my ideas when someone shows me genuine evidence. Saying that Kayle and Morgana won't be the Darkin Scales because a Rioter said they don't straight up put religious symbols into their game just doesn't make sense to me. Kayle and Morgana aren't straight up religious symbols. They are not even riding a horse, and their scale is a sword. The quote also works against the idea of them being Targonians. Riot making the beings of the magical city in the clouds actual angels is way too on the nose for Riot. I mean, look at their other "angels," Soraka is a hooved unicorn woman, and Bard is a flying bearded interment wearing a sack. Kayle and Morgana being angels doesn't line up with what Riot is doing, art wise, with other celestials. The only real roadblock for my theory is how is Morgana corrupted without a weapon, and that it is confirmed that the sword is not a Darkin. Which kinda provided the answer right there. The sword isn't a Darkin, it's an Ascended, and Morgana is the new vessel of the corruption that was once in the sword. So Valeeva was split into an Ascended and corrupted state, good evil, light dark, yin yang... balance, you know, like a scale. Design wise, the winged sword also works as a scale. Just fold open the wings, and there you go, it's a scale.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T05:03:45.180+0000) > > And I have refined my theories. I do change my ideas when someone shows me genuine evidence. > > Saying that Kayle and Morgana won't be the Darkin Scales because a Rioter said they don't straight up put religious symbols into their game just doesn't make sense to me. Kayle and Morgana aren't straight up religious symbols. They are not even riding a horse, and their scale is a sword. > > The quote also works against the idea of them being Targonians. Riot making the beings of the magical city in the clouds actual angels is way too on the nose for Riot. I mean, look at their other "angels," Soraka is a hooved unicorn woman, and Bard is a flying bearded interment wearing a sack. Kayle and Morgana being angels doesn't line up with what Riot is doing, art wise, with other celestials. > > The only real roadblock for my theory is how is Morgana corrupted without a weapon, and that it is confirmed that the sword is not a Darkin. Which kinda provided the answer right there. The sword isn't a Darkin, it's an Ascended, and Morgana is the new vessel of the corruption that was once in the sword. So Valeeva was split into an Ascended and corrupted state, good evil, light dark, yin yang... balance, you know, like a scale. > > Design wise, the winged sword also works as a scale. Just fold open the wings, and there you go, it's a scale. There was an additional link that you missed, clearly. A discussion on Reddit that confirmed they are neither from Shurima or Darkin. It is also hinted that they are Targon related, but Reav3 does not disclose anymore than that.
: They aren't exactly hidden. I believe they are there to encourage you to read the biography first, then the story after it, then the other stories associated with the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5jw1EeqV,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T13:11:51.680+0000) > > They aren't exactly hidden. I believe they are there to encourage you to read the biography first, then the story after it, then the other stories associated with the champion. I didn't mean hidden in a literal sense. Just that was the best word I could think of to fit the situation.
: It has something to do with her rework Plz riot, dont turn morgana into a darkin
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-30T03:38:53.581+0000) > > It has something to do with her rework > > > > > Plz riot, dont turn morgana into a darkin She's not a Darkin, that was already confirmed. (one of the links shared earlier has it.)
SSmotzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chibi Bronzlife,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T02:20:25.929+0000) > > He literally linked a screen shot where a Rioter shot down the whole 4 horsmen idea and you just keep pushing it? Are you a troll? The link said that Riot aren't in the business of just putting figures and icons into their game, without putting their spin on it. So the Darkin are not horse bound angels working for god to signal the end times. Aatrox isn't in the business to just spread war, Rhaast... okay, Rhaast does just want to go around killing people, and Varus isn't in it to just spread disease. However, that doesn't not mean they are not allegorical of the horsemen. So the next Darkin will represent scales, but it will not be a horse bound skeleton literally weighing gain.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T02:46:06.259+0000) > > The link said that Riot aren't in the business of just putting figures and icons into their game, without putting their spin on it. > > So the Darkin are not horse bound angels working for god to signal the end times. Aatrox isn't in the business to just spread war, Rhaast... okay, Rhaast does just want to go around killing people, and Varus isn't in it to just spread disease. > > However, that doesn't not mean they are not allegorical of the horsemen. So the next Darkin will represent scales, but it will not be a horse bound skeleton literally weighing gain. It said a lot more than you claim it said sir. You're allowing yourself to be blinded by your own theories. This is the second thread I've seen you do this in, the other being your religions thread. It is great to create theories, but you have to accept it when proof is given that shoots down a theory. That just means you have eliminated a single path in endless lists of possible theories. Your theory here is proven false, create a new theory to take its place. True fans of lore and story will respect your theories more if you can show that you know how to accept when a theory is shut down. There is more than enough Riot confirmed evidence in this thread that shuts down this theory. As it stands, the most probable answer based on confirmed information is that Morg and Kayle are connected to Targon and somehow end up in Demacia. I disagree with Morg being in Demacia, but all facts point there.
: Right now though when you put everything they say together it seems like Ezreal is infatuated with Lux but Lux doesn't feel the same way so Ezreal is making up a relationship with her in his head and possibly telling others. Hence why Lux says in an annoyed tone, "Are we supposed to be dating or something? We never even talked." Zoe also knows Ezreal is telling people they are together so she also gets mad and thinks Lux is her competiton. Their relationship or lack thereof kind of reminds me of that old show The Fairly Oddparents on Nickelodeon. Timmy, the protagonist, is in love with this tall rich girl Trixie, who doesn't even acknowledge his existence, and while he's doing everything to get her attention he ignores this other girl, Tootie, his short and crazy acting neighbor's advances as she constantly tries everything in her power to get him to notice her. So Ez is Timmy, Lux is Trixie, and Zoe is Tootie.
> [{quoted}](name=ForgottenStone,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=eqnh7xH7,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-09-26T04:53:58.496+0000) > > Right now though when you put everything they say together it seems like Ezreal is infatuated with Lux but Lux doesn't feel the same way so Ezreal is making up a relationship with her in his head and possibly telling others. > > Hence why Lux says in an annoyed tone, "Are we supposed to be dating or something? We never even talked." Zoe also knows Ezreal is telling people they are together so she also gets mad and thinks Lux is her competiton. > > Their relationship or lack thereof kind of reminds me of that old show The Fairly Oddparents on Nickelodeon. Timmy, the protagonist, is in love with this tall rich girl Trixie, who doesn't even acknowledge his existence, and while he's doing everything to get her attention he ignores this other girl, Tootie, his short and crazy acting neighbor's advances as she constantly tries everything in her power to get him to notice her. So Ez is Timmy, Lux is Trixie, and Zoe is Tootie. That is pretty much how Ezreal thinks, if you compare it to his new story.
: Battle Of The Brains: Which Piltovan Youth is The Smartest.
Here's the thing, if any of you have read Ezreal's newest story, it proves he's not overly smart. He's about average intelligence and ruled by egotism.
Larriet (NA)
: It says she was in Demacia, not that she is FROM Demacia. Ezreal shows up in Shurima; Swain shows up in Ionia. All at locations that they've been to, of course.
> [{quoted}](name=Larriet,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-29T13:49:27.986+0000) > > It says she was in Demacia, not that she is FROM Demacia. Ezreal shows up in Shurima; Swain shows up in Ionia. All at locations that they've been to, of course. actually, she's listed under Demacian champions currently. Which does not mean "she was in Demacia" it means that she's Demacian.
SSmotzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LordStegosaurus,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T12:32:49.309+0000) > > Yes, [this](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414074844313812992/415207479136223232/Capture_2018-02-19-12-06-09.png) and [this](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414074844313812992/415207314371641344/Capture_2018-02-19-12-05-19.png) Are they on horses?
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T12:34:14.244+0000) > > Are they on horses? He literally linked a screen shot where a Rioter shot down the whole 4 horsmen idea and you just keep pushing it? Are you a troll?
SSmotzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-09-29T11:34:26.338+0000) > > No...this person is spreading that since aatrox came out with absolute no confirmation nor hint of it being true.. No hints? Valeeva is a feathered Darkin sealed in a weapon. The Demacian symbol is literally a sword with feathery wings. Kayle's sword is made up of wings. Kayle and Morgana both have wings. They are both located in Demacia. Demacia is the only major providence of Runeterra without a Darkin. The Darkin represent the horsemen of the apocalypse, and the scales of justice and famine makes too much sense on Kayle and Morgana, the champions of justice and damnation. Kayle didn't earn her power, and Morgana was corrupted and bound, like the Darkin.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-29T12:06:53.929+0000) > > No hints? > > Valeeva is a feathered Darkin sealed in a weapon. > The Demacian symbol is literally a sword with feathery wings. > Kayle's sword is made up of wings. > Kayle and Morgana both have wings. > They are both located in Demacia. > Demacia is the only major providence of Runeterra without a Darkin. > The Darkin represent the horsemen of the apocalypse, and the scales of justice and famine makes too much sense on Kayle and Morgana, the champions of justice and damnation. > Kayle didn't earn her power, and Morgana was corrupted and bound, like the Darkin. this sounds like a bunch of assumptions linked to very fragile logic.
Atgo (EUW)
: Uh what. Kassadin has an updated bio, same for Kai'sa, Malzahar and Vel'koz. Vel'koz's one pretty much explaining everything about the Void. There is also color stories for Kai'sa, Vel'koz and Rek'sai. Also two long stories with a lot of focus in the Void. Where Icathia Once Stood and The Eye in the Abbys. How is it lacking story?
> [{quoted}](name=Atgo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9EEqUEPg,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-29T14:57:19.980+0000) > > Uh what. > Kassadin has an updated bio, same for Kai'sa, Malzahar and Vel'koz. Vel'koz's one pretty much explaining everything about the Void. > There is also color stories for Kai'sa, Vel'koz and Rek'sai. > Also two long stories with a lot of focus in the Void. Where Icathia Once Stood and The Eye in the Abbys. > How is it lacking story? go through and look at how many Void champions have full length stories (not just bios) there are very few. Kassadin doesn't even have his yet, though it appears he may be slated to receive one very soon.
: Champions who need some love in the story department.
Okay, only Heimer and Jhinn from the original list had stories that I didn't see because they were hidden behind the Bio, the list has been updated. I can't believe my girl Zyra has no stories though. :/
: I think some champion pages are set up differently depending on how many stories they have associated with them. For example, Ornn is a Demi-God who has been around since the dawn of time, so he will have more stories than someone like Jhin. It also depends on the age of the champion. Recent releases have been a bit more lore heavy than older ones. Some older champions, like Alistar, are in desperate need of a lore update/expansion.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5jw1EeqV,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T06:09:20.519+0000) > > I think some champion pages are set up differently depending on how many stories they have associated with them. For example, Ornn is a Demi-God who has been around since the dawn of time, so he will have more stories than someone like Jhin. It also depends on the age of the champion. Recent releases have been a bit more lore heavy than older ones. Some older champions, like Alistar, are in desperate need of a lore update/expansion. Heimer's story is also "hidden" like Jhinn's I've been going down the list to see who's may be only accessible the way Jhinn's is, I'm down to Lucian now.
: Click "read biography". Scroll down to the end. Click "read Jhin's story".
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5jw1EeqV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T05:40:16.651+0000) > > Click "read biography". > Scroll down to the end. > Click "read Jhin's story". I wonder why it's there and not on the main page like the others?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Zapzya,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T05:08:08.216+0000) > > Both are slated for updates to both gameplay and lore. Their current bios are conflicting with whatever the future holds for them. They are likely listed under Demacia because they will originate there. I really hope they don't scrap the "distant world" they originate from. I can accept that Demacia is where Kayle ends up, but Morgana should be Zaun or Noxus. IMO Morgana should be in Leblanc's group, but Leblanc is long over do for some love in the story department too.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Bronzlife,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T05:15:34.008+0000) > > I really hope they don't scrap the "distant world" they originate from. I can accept that Demacia is where Kayle ends up, but Morgana should be Zaun or Noxus. IMO Morgana should be in Leblanc's group, but Leblanc is long over do for some love in the story department too. As an aside, the only argument I can make against Morg being in Leblanc's group is the fact that I don't think Morg would take orders very well. I kind of think of Morgana as similar to Moghedien from the Wheel of Time books, but stronger.
Zapzya (OCE)
: Both are slated for updates to both gameplay and lore. Their current bios are conflicting with whatever the future holds for them. They are likely listed under Demacia because they will originate there.
> [{quoted}](name=Zapzya,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T05:08:08.216+0000) > > Both are slated for updates to both gameplay and lore. Their current bios are conflicting with whatever the future holds for them. They are likely listed under Demacia because they will originate there. I really hope they don't scrap the "distant world" they originate from. I can accept that Demacia is where Kayle ends up, but Morgana should be Zaun or Noxus. IMO Morgana should be in Leblanc's group, but Leblanc is long over do for some love in the story department too.
: The color stories are the stories linked at the end of a champion's bio. Jhin has one, for example. He actually has 2, but the one was scrapped for being too graphic. I'm not entirely sure how many champions have them, honestly.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5jw1EeqV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T05:04:23.922+0000) > > The color stories are the stories linked at the end of a champion's bio. Jhin has one, for example. He actually has 2, but the one was scrapped for being too graphic. I'm not entirely sure how many champions have them, honestly. I didn't see one on Jhinn's page, just the promo video that came out before he released.
: We'll find out when the VGU comes through. Also it's not odd to me seeing as you can't very well choose where you are born right?
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cTse8sry,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-29T04:42:10.842+0000) > > We'll find out when the VGU comes through. Also it's not odd to me seeing as you can't very well choose where you are born right? As far as I'm aware, neither Kayle nor Morgana were born in Demacia? Based on this line in Morgana's full bio: There is a world far away populated by graceful and beautiful winged beings gifted with immortality, where an ancient conflict still rages.
Show more

Chibi Bronzlife

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion