: How Much Time Have You Wasted on League? Check here!
112 days but I remember back when it tracked ranked stats (I only really play ranked) and I played more often, it actually had me in the top 50 for NA players for time...
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:41:37.383+0000) > > 815 RP for 6 is a _way_ better deal than 850 for 3. > > I'm not sure how you guys keep over-looking that fact. Six is greater than 3 and 815 is lesser than 850. You literally can't use that as an argument. > > As much as I feel is should be free as well, I'm also fine paying BE for it (which you can do for some of them -- unfortunately not all) and that max I was willing to pay for specialized Eternals was 500 so personally, I'm good with this. This seems fair, IMO. > > Except for when you turn them off, because that's a thing that you can do. i respectfully think that you are an idiot
> [{quoted}](name=ToxicDemiGod,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=00030004,timestamp=2019-08-24T05:33:09.001+0000) > > i respectfully think that you are an idiot Well, that's what happens when you have an opinion contrary to the circlejerk thread you're posting in so I accepted people like you.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T00:10:03.397+0000) > > We don't want free things. We want things WORTH purchasing. Yet if that were true people wouldn't keep saying these should be free. Hmm. If you want something "worth purchasing" then what would that be?
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T01:52:14.171+0000) > > Yet if that were true people wouldn't keep saying these should be free. Hmm. If you want something "worth purchasing" then what would that be? Every champion for a total price point of 5 USD sounds fair.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-23T16:54:56.326+0000) > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/08/dev-changes-to-eternals/ > > Reduced pricing (reasonable pricing), discounts to players with larger champion pools so they can buy more, basic eternals available for BE through essence shops, and more unique eternals for champions being the ones that cost legit RP > > I'm proud of you guys. Well done. Your shilling check is in the mail.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-08-24T00:07:55.802+0000) > > Your shilling check is in the mail. Yes. _I_. ME of all people. _I'm_ a Riot shill. I'm fucking dead dude you're beyond hilarious.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:41:37.383+0000) > > 815 RP for 6 is a _way_ better deal than 850 for 3. > > I'm not sure how you guys keep over-looking that fact. Six is greater than 3 and 815 is lesser than 850. You literally can't use that as an argument. > > As much as I feel is should be free as well, I'm also fine paying BE for it (which you can do for some of them -- unfortunately not all) and that max I was willing to pay for specialized Eternals was 500 so personally, I'm good with this. This seems fair, IMO. > > Except for when you turn them off, because that's a thing that you can do. Yes it's better but that still doesn't make it good or ok.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2019-08-23T22:20:59.852+0000) > > Yes it's better but that still doesn't make it good or ok. Depends on your stance. I was willing to pay a set amount for this feature and some people aren't. I was up in arms when i saw how much they were trying to charge originally. As much as I'd like it to be free, I just don't expect it to be any more. 850 was too much, but I think the new prices are fine. They could lower the unique ones a little more, I think, but all-in-all, for _me_, it's acceptable.
: So rather than fix any problems, Riot instead decided to split eternals into two separate purchases
815 RP for 6 is a _way_ better deal than 850 for 3. I'm not sure how you guys keep over-looking that fact. Six is greater than 3 and 815 is lesser than 850. You literally can't use that as an argument. As much as I feel is should be free as well, I'm also fine paying BE for it (which you can do for some of them -- unfortunately not all) and that max I was willing to pay for specialized Eternals was 500 so personally, I'm good with this. This seems fair, IMO. > [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T18:33:53.467+0000) > > And don't forget even if you choose not to buy it, then it will still be rubbed in your face every single game in death recap. Riot is just generous like that! Except for when you turn them off, because that's a thing that you can do.
: reduced pricing except if you want both you're still paying the same price
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T16:59:05.907+0000) > > reduced pricing except if you want both you're still paying the same price Three Eternals for 850 RP. Three Eternals for 225 RP (or 3.5k BE) Three Unique Champion Eternals for 590 RP Six Old Eternals for 1700 RP Six New Eternals for 815 RP. Do the math.
Rioter Comments
: Because some people don't like that only high upvote posts get viewed in DW as If somebody actually bothered to go to page 3+ in ChW. ChW requires you to only be early for high-place post. DW requires you to both be early and say popular opinion (generally). Some people have issues with the latter creating echo chamber and so they prefer totally badly designed and broken view instead. GD has been shrine for it for long time so it's mainly tradition. Mods have repeatedly tried to create ChW dominion (unsuccessfully because the view sucks) so I presume they are afraid allowing people to choose everywhere would cause ChW to evetually go extinct while some of them think of it as more unbiased system and try to keep it alive by all means necesary.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlRGiKmu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:21:41.243+0000) > > Because some people don't like that only high upvote posts get viewed in DW as If somebody actually bothered to go to page 3+ in ChW. > > ChW requires you to only be early for high-place post. DW requires you to both be early and say popular opinion (generally). Some people have issues with the latter creating echo chamber and so they prefer totally badly designed and broken view instead. GD has been shrine for it for long time so it's mainly tradition. Mods have repeatedly tried to create ChW dominion (unsuccessfully because the view sucks) so I presume they are afraid allowing people to choose everywhere would cause ChW to evetually go extinct while some of them think of it as more unbiased system and try to keep it alive by all means necesary. Basically this. The amount of times I post something in discussion view and the amount of times I get 0 responses and the amount of times i post in chronological view and the amount of times j ger a response have a correlation. Discussion view is better if you dont plan on participating but cheonological view is better if you are, imo. I detest how discussion view automatically sorts by upvotes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gBlRNi8p,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:03:08.316+0000) > > It had a lot of potential. But what has happened is that for the most part it isn't a *community* moderator team anymore, but rather simply an *amateur* moderator team. There are still a few people on the mod team trying to represent a community, such as Jikker for General Discussion or CaptainMårvelous for Story, Art, and Sound. There are certainly some great people in the mod team still. But these are growing fewer and further between. > > It was a good idea, and I still think it could work. But as it is, it's very disappointing. We have "community" moderators who listen to the community less than the old paid moderators. And if an unpaid and untrained moderator also doesn't listen to or care about their community, what is even the point? Well, Jikker and Marv would have been two of my choices, so that's something I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Bad Footwear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gBlRNi8p,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:41:57.203+0000) > > Well, Jikker and Marv would have been two of my choices, so that's something I guess. I was your third, right?
Lari (EUNE)
: We need a champ to counter the champ bellow
{{champion:35}} I kid you not. Press The Attacko Shaco https://puu.sh/E8kuG/b049b0416c.png Replace Smite item with BRK if you're laning against them. Bruiser Shaco is an absolute beast when it comes to fighting other tanks and bruisers -- he's almost un-beatable. Usually take BC over Trinity.
Rockman (NA)
: I love Pangolier
Is it weird that Hedgehogs aren't related to Porcupines?
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:32:58.412+0000) > > What do I need to do if I want to get in on Riot's balance team? Legitimate serious question because this is a passion of mine. You know ChickenWrap, I have a really good feeling about you just for mentioning this. Seems you noticed something. I really hope they see this, or have, leading them to message you privately.
> [{quoted}](name=StillHittinLicks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:13:39.945+0000) > > You know ChickenWrap, I have a really good feeling about you just for mentioning this. Seems you noticed something. I really hope they see this, or have, leading them to message you privately. Thank you, but what did I notice? Also they won't, partially because they don't operate that way and partially because sometimes I can be "toxic" in League when my team mates stop trying to win by _calling out their bad behaviour_ which has me in some trouble at the moment. Although they hired Blaustoise...
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:36:41.265+0000) > > Which team are you on? 8) Answering this right now would get me in trouble :P
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:42:57.443+0000) > > Answering this right now would get me in trouble :P HE'S WORKING ON THE NEW GAME. GET HIM!
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:32:58.412+0000) > > What do I need to do if I want to get in on Riot's balance team? Legitimate serious question because this is a passion of mine. Knowing network effects might be a good place to start. Another way to put it is, know how one change affects champs 3 or 4 degrees removed from the point of origin. A good analogy for this is a Food Web (you know, middle school biology :P). If you change or remove one piece of a food web, it can drastically alter other portions of that network that you wouldn't have imagined (eliminate a certain type of ants, and hawks feel the effects for example). The same goes for League balance, if you change something in one area, how good are you at predicting all the other fall out effects that will come from that? This is why, often times, balance changes suggested by the community are hard to heed, not because they are wrong often times, but the short effects of a change are rarely the goal. Rather its the increase in the overall health of gameplay and meta state that are the objectives. ^ this is entirely from my observations and convos with balance designers. I've never worked on the balance team before, so I'm **definitely** missing something here
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:42:04.933+0000) > > Knowing network effects might be a good place to start. Another way to put it is, know how one change affects champs 3 or 4 degrees removed from the point of origin. A good analogy for this is a Food Web (you know, middle school biology :P). If you change or remove one piece of a food web, it can drastically alter other portions of that network that you wouldn't have imagined (eliminate a certain type of ants, and hawks feel the effects for example). The same goes for League balance, if you change something in one area, how good are you at predicting all the other fall out effects that will come from that? Incredibly, actually! That's pretty much what I focus on when I go into looking at seriously balancing something. I'm kind of anal about making sure everything remains as "fair" as humanly possible. > This is why, often times, balance changes suggested by the community are hard to heed, not because they are wrong often times, but the short effects of a change are rarely the goal. Rather its the increase in the overall health of gameplay and meta state that are the objectives. That's true. A lot of them only want what's best for their champion in the immediate and don't look at any long-term affects or sideways problems (like when they nerfed Tiamat but forgot AD Shaco needs that to play the game). > ^ this is entirely from my observations and convos with balance designers. I've never worked on the balance team before, so I'm **definitely** missing something here Ask the balance team what the hell kind of degree or diploma I need to be taken seriously in that type of job field for me, best friend. :3
: Your cat has a very skinny face. Do you know what kind of breed it might have picked that up from? Most cats I've seen have pretty round faces.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UtkRdw1A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:35:03.359+0000) > > Your cat has a very skinny face. Do you know what kind of breed it might have picked that up from? Most cats I've seen have pretty round faces. He's 3 months old.
Bazerka (NA)
: Lunch break w/ Baz
What do I need to do if I want to get in on Riot's balance team? Legitimate serious question because this is a passion of mine.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Isn't this against the universal rules? Also, I'm very sorry but in my stupidity I accidentally reported this thread while looking at the report options.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UtkRdw1A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T18:40:52.822+0000) > > Isn't this against the universal rules? > > Also, I'm very sorry but in my stupidity I accidentally reported this thread while looking at the report options. I mean it probably would be if I was _actually_ asking you guys to donate to a gofundme page I made and then posted it on the thread, yes.
Rαy (EUW)
: Whoever downvoted this can eat cat poop.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UtkRdw1A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:11:39.569+0000) > > Whoever downvoted this can eat cat poop. I guess they don't like cat-funding.
Rioter Comments
: Why is Heimerdinger a mage?
Do you think he just magicks fucking grenades out of thin air? _Because he does._ Mages are ability-focused caster champions. That's their shtick. > [{quoted}](name=ThisName1sDumb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MnQuNWXH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:26:40.866+0000) > > He's not really a marksman either. Marksmen are primarily auto attack based, and Heimer just isn't. His turrets do magic damage so presumably they're magically based, making him a mage, I guess. Epitome of Zone Control mage.
: I want a cat
https://puu.sh/E7Aey/e430395437.png
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2I1NNV8o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-20T14:15:12.497+0000) > > :D > > FWIW, it's been life issues. As soon as things settle down in my area, I'll be right back to Streamposting and annoying everyone with it again. Also, can I ask why you think that? Why I think it’s the only positive one? Cause you’re actually an active user of boards outside of just streamposting, the streams are usually pretty good from what I’ve seen, and you don’t spam near the same way Zk0x or nubrac do. Also Canada ftw
> [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2I1NNV8o,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-20T20:10:00.281+0000) > > Why I think it’s the only positive one? Cause you’re actually an active user of boards outside of just streamposting, the streams are usually pretty good from what I’ve seen, and you don’t spam near the same way Zk0x or nubrac do. Also Canada ftw +1. Impeccable taste.
: Can there be a no self promotion rule?
> [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2I1NNV8o,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:24:27.504+0000) > > The only positive self promotion I've ever seen on boards is Chickenwrap, but I haven't seen him stream post recently anyway :D FWIW, it's been life issues. As soon as things settle down in my area, I'll be right back to Streamposting and annoying everyone with it again. Also, can I ask why you think that?
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:59:19.461+0000) > > The lower it goes down the better. Mods are trash and should be little more than glorified janitors. Instead they're glorified forum cops who act with impunity. thanks for insulting an entire group of people considering you've only had experience with a few. And no we are not janitors. We ARE Forum managers whose primary goal is to aid people with questions and assistance, keep forum posts organized and prevent trolls and flamers from taking over. I can't speak for the other Mods, but I do my best to be fair and understanding to everyone unless hey are extremely rude. And while I sympathize with your frustration (i was on a forum long ago that had issues and i understand a POV difference btwn people) you should respect the people trying to do their duties. Insulting us is hurtful. We are humans too, and I am sure if I said that "Board members and players are all flamers, trolls and abominations who think they're special, but they are glorified pc nerds " it would be inappropriate and cruel. Keep in mind I do not actually feel that way about yal, it is just an example.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:13:28.689+0000) > > thanks for insulting an entire group of people considering you've only had experience with a few. And no we are not janitors. We ARE Forum managers whose primary goal is to aid people with questions and assistance, keep forum posts organized and prevent trolls and flamers from taking over. I can't speak for the other Mods, but I do my best to be fair and understanding to everyone unless hey are extremely rude. And while I sympathize with your frustration (i was on a forum long ago that had issues and i understand a POV difference btwn people) you should respect the people trying to do their duties. Insulting us is hurtful. We are humans too, and I am sure if I said that "Board members and players are all flamers, trolls and abominations who think they're special, but they are glorified pc nerds " it would be inappropriate and cruel. Keep in mind I do not actually feel that way about yal, it is just an example. I'm a glorified janitor.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: HoW mUcH dId ThE bOoSt CoSt?! https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/940/mockingspongebobbb.jpg And people wonder why players smurf
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nw1ZiKvE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-20T02:46:48.104+0000) > > HoW mUcH dId ThE bOoSt CoSt?! > https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/940/mockingspongebobbb.jpg > And people wonder why players smurf Basically this. How am I supposed to enjoy myself if half of my team is making fun of my rank just because I'm not carrying them on my main?
: We've kinda lost the "have fun" attitude, that now normal games are all about winning Normals should be for practice, having fun, and trying new things, but you still get people who try too hard and play stuff like Athene's rush morgana mid, and be as uninteractive as possible. I'm definitely not as high in rank as you, but at every level there's been a change in players where they think the only way to have fun is by winning. Although it is fun to win, I wish people were less focused on it, and were willing to take more risks in normal games
> [{quoted}](name=invisiblecat1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nw1ZiKvE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-20T02:19:07.954+0000) > > We've kinda lost the "have fun" attitude, that now normal games are all about winning > Normals should be for practice, having fun, and trying new things, but you still get people who try too hard and play stuff like Athene's rush morgana mid, and be as uninteractive as possible. > > I'm definitely not as high in rank as you, but at every level there's been a change in players where they think the only way to have fun is by winning. Although it is fun to win, I wish people were less focused on it, and were willing to take more risks in normal games I literally can't play Normals with my friends and do fun stuff without the randoms on our team making fun of me if I die a few times because I'm playing HAM (for fun) because I've "clearly bought" my account.
Xphineas (NA)
: I honestly and, personally, biased against ranked because I dont like competition, but youre right. Objectively ranked is a better place to play then norms. People dont take norms seriously, int because they wanted to "try" attack speed yuumi top. Etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nw1ZiKvE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-20T02:16:49.390+0000) > > People dont take norms seriously Actually people in my normals take it as though it's the LCS.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0TlQaj5E,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-19T03:54:28.693+0000) > > Me: I want to play Kassadin mid! > > Enemy mid: _Locks Talon and his Jungle is Vi/J4_ > > "OK guess I sit in base or I get banned." Kassadin is a counter pick. You know, a pick you take when you KNOW what the enemy is playing due to this very reason. You should be banned if you pick kassadin like that. Please note that this rule wouldn't apply to normal games. And getting 1 death per 2 mins is harder than you seem to realize even in bad match-ups. You need to intentionally make mistakes to die that often (as a plat+ player).
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0TlQaj5E,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-19T13:40:04.910+0000) > > Kassadin is a counter pick. You know, a pick you take when you KNOW what the enemy is playing due to this very reason. You should be banned if you pick kassadin like that. Please note that this rule wouldn't apply to normal games. And getting 1 death per 2 mins is harder than you seem to realize even in bad match-ups. You need to intentionally make mistakes to die that often (as a plat+ player). Uh...
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8hRsLfxX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T05:34:30.656+0000) > > I'd say God's working as intended. http://puu.sh/E6WYc/fef8176d31.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8hRsLfxX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T05:49:17.168+0000) > > http://puu.sh/E6WYc/fef8176d31.jpg _I'm the shitpost mod._
Rockman (NA)
: what if you wanted to shitpost
I'd say God's working as intended.
: That rule should definitely exist but it should only be for plat+ mmr. Dying that many times in a short period of time is unacceptable at that level of play.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0TlQaj5E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-18T20:00:58.583+0000) > > That rule should definitely exist but it should only be for plat+ mmr. Dying that many times in a short period of time is unacceptable at that level of play. Me: I want to play Kassadin mid! Enemy mid: _Locks Talon and his Jungle is Vi/J4_ "OK guess I sit in base or I get banned."
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Sure, you can have statistics! All for the low price of 850 RP
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1MdMzP5E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T19:43:18.345+0000) > > Sure, you can have statistics! > All for the low price of 850 RP Fffffffuck.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T17:06:07.830+0000) > > 1000 RP WHERe? what do you mean?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-18T04:31:19.793+0000) > > what do you mean? http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2285786 http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2272144 I guess I'm too old for this place now.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T17:06:07.830+0000) > > 1000 RP WHERe? mods btw
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:41:34.949+0000) > > mods btw Old meme. Flew over everyone's head. It's fine. I agree with the OP and the last thing I think they are is entitled. > [{quoted}](name=Asudurga,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-18T00:50:58.876+0000) > > You're being an embarrassment. Nah, you just don't get it. Riot Games promised players 1000 RP for server issues back in like, Season 3? It was really bad. Then, they only delivered on that promise to half the players who were having issues and then they vanished without a trace. I don't think it's entirely fair to tell me I'm "an embarassment" just because you weren't around for the start of Riot's sleazy practice.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: If i were you, i'd seriously not let him be there.... you really don't want cat furr inside your pc...
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qhz5coAr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-17T17:41:51.029+0000) > > If i were you, i'd seriously not let him be there.... > you really don't want cat furr inside your pc... Oh trust me, I don't want him there either. It's very hard to keep him out now that he's figured out how to get in as of yesterday. I have cables on one side that he can accidentally flick to shut power off if he tries to get in and he other side I've shoved a towel into to try and keep him out but the space he has to squeeze through to get into where he is is only an inch large. I'm honestly impressed but I spent two _hours_ yesterday fighting with him to keep him out until I just locked him in a different room.
: > [{quoted}](name=TailsDoll ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=namPIX4o,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T14:15:59.976+0000) > > Alright I did misread it. But you and I are talking about two different things. One is where you as a team got outplayed and the enemy team coordinated a tower dive with their jungler. And the other one its when you are making a mistake by over extending and over staying. Two compleatly different scenarios. Ah yes. When it's the laner overextended, it's the laner's fault. But when the jungler refuses to gank the lane that's overextended, the "team got outplayed".
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=namPIX4o,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T14:39:17.446+0000) > > Ah yes. When it's the laner overextended, it's the laner's fault. But when the jungler refuses to gank the lane that's overextended, the "team got outplayed". When you're playing Garen and I'm Shaco or Nunu and the enemy top is Vlad, yes. You can bet your ads I won't bother touching your lane when the enemy over-extends unless you get him low because he'll just pool and dip before we can do anything because I have no damage and you have no CC.
Glory97 (EUW)
: As a veteran player, I feel treated like garbage by riot games.
1000 RP WHERe? --- Apparently since people are still downvoting this post, let me explain: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2285786 Back in 2012, Riot's servers had a lot of issues (of course) and in order to compensate for some players not being able to access their runes, Riot compensated them with 1000 RP. However, this wasn't fair to everyone else who was still having problems even _connecting_ to the game. Instead of being a cool company and compensating _everybody_ for their incredibly poor performance, Riot opted to tell half the community to fuck themselves, more or less. I'm agreeing with the OP by calling out a very specific point in time around where Riot first started being disappointing. But you're all too new to remember that so you wouldn't get the reference, so I'll face-tank the downvotes.
: My computer runs on CAT DOS
LEAGUE BOARDS. STOP ROTATING MY DAMN PICTURES.
Rioter Comments
: Over extending is the number 1 reason you lose games.
Over extending is the number 1 reason [my team] loses games. I'm a Jungle main so it doesn't apply to me :^) @OP: Last night I had a Renekton run into a different part of the Jungle (different entrances from river) from me (I went to gank mid who had no hp and killed him) but top went to take Gromp. Enemy top and Jungle showed up and killed him. Guess whose fault it was and how many times I got ? pings and scoreboard pings for doing the right thing? Diamond mentality, boys! > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=namPIX4o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-17T14:25:30.957+0000) > > You know why people are overextending? Because junglers have 0 map awareness and instead of ganking a lane that needs it, they will waste time camping their duo buddy who's not able to play properly, let alone follow up with a gank, while the enemy jungler puts so much pressure on other lanes to the point where you cant even defend properly, so going balls to the walls and hoping you will get an even trade is the only option. Maybe if you do that you should ward correctly so that in the case of an enemy Jungle gank, you don't die.
Zardo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O1ickXNu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T17:00:44.235+0000) > > I mean, he did have a 37% win rate last year before his rework, which was weird considering if you actually played him seriously you could easily attain 60%+ by taking Baron at 20 solo and closing the game out immediately after. Nunu's whole deal was that he was very good at making the enemy jungler as useless as he was. You had to be pretty good at counterjungling in order to pull it off, which is probably why his winrate was low.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O1ickXNu,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T17:11:34.965+0000) > > Nunu's whole deal was that he was very good at making the enemy jungler as useless as he was. You had to be pretty good at counterjungling in order to pull it off, which is probably why his winrate was low. As the ex-best Nunu in all of NA, I can say with certainty that that wasn't the best way to play Nunu. It was 100% about being a utility objective control jungle that could pull off insane ganks with Predator Runic and a stacked passive. You could take Dragon at level 2 with old Nunu. It was amazing. I miss him so much.
Zardo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O1ickXNu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:55:38.067+0000) > > Apparently he has a 37% winrate in Iron. I don't know mate. I guess the OP admitted to this just being a troll post. Originally I thought they were either making crap up or just very high.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O1ickXNu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:57:54.078+0000) > > I guess the OP admitted to this just being a troll post. Originally I thought they were either making crap up or just very high. I mean, he did have a 37% win rate last year before his rework, which was weird considering if you actually played him seriously you could easily attain 60%+ by taking Baron at 20 solo and closing the game out immediately after.
: Haha, its funny cuz old nunu Way too far of a shitpost to be funny
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O1ickXNu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:07:02.279+0000) > > Haha, its funny cuz old nunu Haha, yeah! > Way too far of a shitpost to be funny No you are. Mostly I was curious to see how many people just read the title and go "HEY NO. YOU'RE WRONG!" without actually reading the content of a post.
Rioter Comments
enshine (NA)
: any league quotes you unironically use in life?
: This is for all the junglers that ruined our promos
> [{quoted}](name=HarrietiHzUd,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Xp36vgfy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-16T04:00:03.387+0000) > > Feel free to use this as needed fellow summoners lmao Probably _don't_ feel free to use this as needed if you don't want to get in trouble. > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Xp36vgfy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T05:20:05.880+0000) > > My top laner posted this when we won our game after the enemy was flaming him whenever he killed our top laner > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNntQ8T6foI See that's the proper way to meme with it.
: The slot is there because 'None' is between 'Nocturne' and 'Nunu And Willump' alphabetically
> [{quoted}](name=thefatlazycat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=brW5q15n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T13:38:32.081+0000) > > The slot is there because 'None' is between 'Nocturne' and 'Nunu And Willump' alphabetically ^
Show more

ChickenWrap

Level 263 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion