Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
reba042 (NA)
: Maybe not bard because he is already cosmic-y, but i can totally see Astronomer Jhin and instead of a gun has a telescope.
yoooo, post that, that's gucci.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Question about Zoe's kit
Thank you all so much!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: she was already really strong though.... just not in low tier play
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YhlQwo6c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-31T23:20:04.818+0000) > > she was already really strong though.... just not in low tier play This post was only meant to recognize and thank Riot, however, in the strongest opinion I could possibly have, I disagree with you completely. There were some nerfs to her this patch too, but I think the benefits outweigh them. She's gucci now baby!!!!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Adrent Censer Percent Value Question
Thank you all so much for contributing!! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: It doesnt calculate ot for you
Thanks for commenting! Just wondering, how were you able to figure this out?
Rioter Comments
Elinz (NA)
: i'm a taliyah main and i don't have any problem casting this ability, it takes a couple tries to get used too, an it's a really good ability, the only thing i'd change is i'd make it cast about half a second faster since it can just be walked off of.
Thanks for commenting. And I mean I've got some experience with her at lvl 6, and I understand that it _does_ take practice, but even then I still think this should be looked into further.
Rioter Comments
ANTURE (NA)
: seriously riot, there should be an option to not get put with premades
This is actually a really cool concept, I have never thought of this before. I think it would be awesome if Riot implemented this in the future!!
: Someone PLEASE help me support Ezreal's
I have thought about this, too. To be honest, I prefer auto attack-based adcs. They're easier to get fed and feel better to play along side. As time goes on my tolerance for adcs like Ezreal has worn thin. At this distance into playing the game, you know what to expect: _poke in lane, 1 arcane shift outplay, some damage dealt to squishy champions, then useless against tanks, ect._ That's how Ezreal works. I don't really view him as a "marksman," because he's a different branch of champion, the odd one in the bunch. He doesn't quite fit in with cc adcs, like Ashe, but he's generally played in the adc role, so that makes him "meta." I can totally agree that he abuses on-hit items and runes, but it's also more noticeable on him because of his on-hit kit. Like any champion, he does well in some match ups, and poorly in others. In general, Ezreal is just has a weird play style, and though he has potential, he can be boring and unsatisfying to lane with. So, to answer your question, unless you are encountering Ezreals extremely frequently in your matches, I would be forward with the adc and tell them that Ezreal isn't a good lanning partner for you. For example, some people hate to lane with Kalistas, but I'd prefer it over Ezreal because of the auto attack-based kit, and late game play-making. _Anyways,_ just tell the adc what you think about their choice, and try to que up with friends instead, because although Ezreal can be a bore to support, there are a lot of other "better" options, so don't get down over 1 champion that you think sucks, just move onto the ones you love. <3
: hey hey! This was actually a bug - these lines **do** exist and have since launch, but the frequency of them was really, really low before. However, there was a change in something else that inadvertently changed this frequency. A few folks and I are investigating and will hopefully have this fixed by next patch! Sorry for this. :)
Hi, I just wanted to say that I'm glad you are acknowledging this! <3 I was in a custom with a friend for fun, as Taliyah, and there were so many new voice lines, which I was first excited by, but then the voice lines became so repetitive and too quirky for her personality. I thought, "With this change, the serious part of her character is gone." Thank you for letting us know that it was just a bug! I would hate for her personality to be thrown out for new corny lines. <3 <3 <3
Rioter Comments
: I'm Designing A Kayn Skin
Candy Kayn is a 10/10 concept, I've seen a concept drawing of it before, I would totally go with that one. The Slayer/Zombie is a good second.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 14
Hi, this is my first time posting in the Dev Corner. I had a few previous posts that never got much attention, but today I just wanted to try this out. Also, I look forward to the upcoming 'on my way' ping, and in general it is very cool to be able to talk with rioters. Thanks for creating this section and for making League better each day. :D I want to talk about a certain champion, Eveylnn. She's got good lore, good VFX/voice acting, and a strong personality. I also like parts of her kit, but I had a few ideas for a "mini rework" I would like to share. For a few days I've been thinking about how to make Evelynn more fun to play, and to make playing her feel more powerful and sneaky. I basically came up with 2 adjustments to her kit: _Passive: Adds 20 base movement speed when she enters demon shade, this movement speed doubles to 40 at rank 6. Passive: When camouflaged, the range at which Evelynn can be seen by enemy champions, turrets, and control wards would now be decreased. _ I think Evelynn could use a buff to her kit, and I don't think I'm out of place saying that. I'm not sure what she's like in pro-play, but in my games I believe she's under-powered and rarely can get that opportunity to be the sneaky AP assassin she should be. I hope what I have said today will be considered. Thank you, and I hope you have a good weekend.
Rioter Comments
Kai Guy (NA)
: Np, I also value MS pretty high so I get why your saying foots got high value. I don't think the folks who can use hex nessesarly need the MS or stopwatch, Just having the Micro flash can be used as a deterrent in lane even when theres no intention to actualy move with it. Anyhow you may want to change font like dolph said, Also have you made any attempts of communicating in dev corner? follow meddler on twitter and see if you can catch his eye when he does a quick thoughts posts in addition to making threads on gameplay.
I will definitely check that out! Thanks.
: the skin like doesn't interest me...and tbh, as much as xay and rak should get the skins (just because they are a couple), they are already cringey enough with all that lame dialogue.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Most use I have seen for hextech is on champs like {{champion:53}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:412}} who use it to land cheesy engages.
I agree, that I have seen my fair share of that as well, however there are definitely other uses for it. A lot of which are good for what I had mentioned above, but anyways, thanks for reading!
Rioter Comments
: Descriptions on Icons
I completely agree and have been thinking the same for a while now. Thanks for contributing.
: I can see a couple of things wrong with your analysis. 1. Hextech Flash was almost never used. Like ever. Maybe on Rengar before the bug fix. But other than that its a situational rune. It lets you flash aggressively when your flash is on cool down. In a real game when are gonna use that especially with the long channel 2. Perfect timing saves you 600 gold on a defensive item that can be used in the laning phase. Its complained about a fair bit here and is probably more valuable than footware especially the early safety it gives you and the lack of early safety footware gives you. some champions need early ms. Side note: can you change the text color or background. Its somewhat hard to read
Hi, thanks for commenting. I agree that Hextech Flash is not great for engaging, but in my experience it's very useful for champions to escape over a wall, granted they have a moment more than flash itself takes. Examples are an ADC on blue side after taking Dragon. I think Hextech Flash is useful for the reason that it offers quicker, alternate pathing and planned out escapes. I understand where you're coming from with the gold saving and play-making potential in the early game, but the way I see it is regardless of an early kill, or prevented death, the late game can always bring many surprises, meaning that regardless of having Perfect Timing in the early game, Magical Footwear is a safer option for non-mobile and mobile champions alike in the mid to late game. (Also, I can't edit the white text, I merged the layers while creating it.)
: Soraka Idea for her E
This concept itself is actually really cool. I can't exactly see this being too good though, as Soraka's current silent is AOE, and in teamfights that is a crucial part of her gameplay. However, the concept of buffing an ally with an on-hit auto effect that silences the enemy is pretty cool, it's unique. However, it also makes for a targeted silence, which may get tricky to be balanced. But thank you for your cool idea!
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: How bout herald and all the other drags too XD
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jvst0Tu0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-10T03:59:55.158+0000) > > How bout herald and all the other drags too XD I can see Herald receiving one, but there's a lot of other dragons, so it would be more work for a dragon that might not even appear in your game, and also all those different "skins" could be visually confusing in fast moving plays by the dragon pit. But Herald is a good idea, too! :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Horrible, horrible skins - it's clear that Riot doesn't mind, though, as all but one suggestion_ found in their own feedback thread_ was ignored. They're going to put the skins out as-is, and toot their own horn on listening so well to players' input and/or explaining at length why they can't listen so well to players' input.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhintuition,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=s5dxnpxm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-24T07:02:17.725+0000) > > Horrible, horrible skins - it&#x27;s clear that Riot doesn&#x27;t mind, though, as all but one suggestion_ found in their own feedback thread_ was ignored. They&#x27;re going to put the skins out as-is, and toot their own horn on listening so well to players&#x27; input and/or explaining at length why they can&#x27;t listen so well to players&#x27; input. Reading this really made me sad, for more reasons than just the disappointment of these skins... but for the fact that so many of us love League, but we often don't feel that way in return. ---- Sometimes we do, when Riot does something good, but I've seen those things on a massive scale, not a smaller scale for people like us who give our input.
: IMO the dual release two champions in love was a bad concept. Now they are basically always going to have to have skins together and IMO that’s gonna mean less polish/time taken and simpler concepts.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=s5dxnpxm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-24T06:57:17.048+0000) > > IMO the dual release two champions in love was a bad concept. Now they are basically always going to have to have skins together and IMO that’s gonna mean less polish/time taken and simpler concepts. I haven't thought about it that way, actually. However, I can say that I think that's a bad reason, if that is the reason. I felt bad about these skins. In the past champions have just gotten "bad" skins, but I thought we were beyond that point with the release of those clean project ones, and the upcoming Nasus and Warwick skins. But no matter what the case is, we have the right to speak up about poor quality content, especially to a large company like Riot. But on another note, for all the fans out their who are into lore and the champion's character, we can see they deserve better skins, _Especially_ champions as developed as Xayah and Rakan. They had a huge impact on League's Lore and raised the bar for character creation to a whole new level. Yet here they are, with cheap looking skins doing them no justice.
: I actually agree, the color schemes and effects are fine, but the outfits themselves could really be so much better. I've always had mixed feelings about the more regal Valentine's skins. Would be nice to get ones that are more like heartseeker Varus, Quinn, and Lucian.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=s5dxnpxm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-24T01:06:24.721+0000) > > I actually agree, the color schemes and effects are fine, but the outfits themselves could really be so much better. > > I&#x27;ve always had mixed feelings about the more regal Valentine&#x27;s skins. Would be nice to get ones that are more like heartseeker Varus, Quinn, and Lucian. I agree. I've always thought the Valentine's Day skins looked like less effort was put into them, but I had such high hopes for these ones.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: I like the Rakan skin but the Xayah skin barely qualifies as a 750RP skin imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=s5dxnpxm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-24T01:04:57.608+0000) > > I like the Rakan skin but the Xayah skin barely qualifies as a 750RP skin imo. Yeah, they did some rework on the Rakan, but I think there is a lot more room for improvement.
: Hiya! I appreciate the feedback! Regarding the color choice, I'd like to give you a bit of context as to why Sweetheart Xayah/Rakan don't have 1:1 making color schemes. As with their base skins, Rakan is meant to be the flashy one (lighter/brighter), and Xayah is a darker tone. With their similar silhouettes (capes), it's important we differentiate w. color.
Hi. Thanks for taking interest in this subject. I have been working hard to get some attention on some posts I made, but I barely got any. I even made another post today with a petition about this very topic. Would you care to read it? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/s5dxnpxm-petition-riot-for-better-skins-riot-show-us-you-care I really believe you guys should rethink these skins and the release date. Thank you for reading this comment, and please give the post a read too. <3 Please.
: Daily Contest - Reward of $10 in RP(1/23/2018)
Pu the lime in the coconut and shake it all up.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: WE NEED TO SEND THIS TO RIOT OH MY GOSH!! It's absolutely breathtaking! We NEED this! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Hey, thanks ^.^ If you liked this, check out my last post https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/mLEOK2d2-riot-this-is-my-5th-post-show-me-you-care It didn't get much attention, but I worked hard on it.
: Petition to make Veigar's voice higher the more ap he has
Higher or deeper are both hilarious. Make this happen.
: First off, I give you credit for putting so much effort into this post. My personal opinion is they need to be changed. If it were anyone else, I wouldn't care... but Xayah and Rakan on Valentines Day??? The skins need much more effort! All I know is that I love the edit you showed there of Rakan. I agree with everything here.
: Lets play a game
Congratulations, Mrs. Smith, It's a girl! Now gimme my rp.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Chill Division

Level 117 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion