Rioter Comments
EdgeLady (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChosenOne124,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dEljEE89,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-12T21:43:17.180+0000) > > Uh, isn't Jarvan a little old for Lux? I feel that he might be a little creepy if he agreed with that arranged marriage... There's probably about a 4-6 year difference, so it's not super bad, but it's still never going to happen. You can tell he only has eyes for Shyvana. And once Demacia gets wrecked by Sylas and his father inevitably dies, he'll be able to marry the purple half-dragon lady all he likes.
> [{quoted}](name=EdgeLady,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dEljEE89,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:44:59.953+0000) > > There's probably about a 4-6 year difference, so it's not super bad, but it's still never going to happen. You can tell he only has eyes for Shyvana. And once Demacia gets wrecked by Sylas and his father inevitably dies, he'll be able to marry the purple half-dragon lady all he likes. Doesn’t the comic say that he agreed to the betrothal? I guess it’s not out of line for a 20 year old to marry a 16 year old, but J4 looks a lot older in his splash than 20.
: Qiyana is a Jerk and I Love Her So Much
Can you imagine her calling Annie's magic primitive? The girl is 12 years old...
: A Question About Petricite
For a being of Xerath's power, a small rock of petricite would merely explode the moment it entered Xerath's magical range. You would need a Galio level quantity to nullify Xerath. Remember that Galio is approximately equal to one giant mage army in terms of absorbtion.
: [Spoilers] Lux: Issue Nr. 2 - Feedback, Discussion and Questions
Uh, isn't Jarvan a little old for Lux? I feel that he might be a little creepy if he agreed with that arranged marriage...
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.9 notes
So Tahm Kench received a nerf to both his ult and his W, and received a buff to his Q and E? It doesn't take a genius to notice this is making Tahm a terrible support and a great top laner. If the problem is support Tahm is too effective, the answer isn't to make him useless as support. Now when he devours an ally, he cannot escape with them, he removes their damage from the fight, and all he can do is autoattack and Q people. Utterly useless as a support. If you want to free an ally from CC and give them temporary damage immunity, literally play Janna and buy Mikael's. What do you possibly gain from playing Tahm Kench?
Rioter Comments
Riot Jag (NA)
: Teemo changes temporarily on PBE for early feedback
Will the ranged projectiles hit Braum's shield?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ChosenOne124,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lQuItYh8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-04T01:33:50.076+0000) > > Armor and Magic Resistance aren't efficient without some level of bonus health. Pyke also doesn't scale well with AS or AP. none of those items were AP. you dont need HP to benefit from armor and magic resist. whoever told you that doesnt know what they're talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lQuItYh8,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T01:44:04.285+0000) > > none of those items were AP. you dont need HP to benefit from armor and magic resist. whoever told you that doesnt know what they're talking about. Woops, they changed the AP off Ohmwrecker. Haven't looked at that item for a while. I never said you need HP to benefit from Armor and MR. I said you need HP for armor and mr to be efficient. Each point of resistances amplifies the value of each point of health. Tank items like Frozen Heart and Thornmail are designed with the idea that they are amplifying 2500+ health, not what Pyke has.
: {{item:3401}} heals your bottom laner. {{item:3022}} slows your opponent. {{item:3071}} removes armor. {{item:3056}} helps with dives. {{item:3109}} you can heal for free. {{item:3143}} reduces attack speed and slows enemies. {{item:3107}} heals your team and damage enemies {{item:3075}} applies grievous wounds {{item:3033}} applies grievous wounds {{item:3091}} removes magic resist {{item:3153}} slows {{item:3001}} (i dont know why you would buy this, but...) makes nearby enemies take more magic damage {{item:3147}} grants vision control {{item:2138}} grants allied movement speed. {{item:3110}} reduces attack speed of nearby enemies {{item:3025}} slows enemies movement {{item:3800}} slows enemies movement {{summoner:3}} cripple an opponent {{summoner:7}} heal nearby allies and grant a burst of movement speed Q - force an opponent out of position. E - stun enemies. R - grant gold to your ally by marking a target for execution. ...what is there to not understand?
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lQuItYh8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-03T11:14:31.110+0000) > > {{item:3401}} heals your bottom laner. > {{item:3022}} slows your opponent. > {{item:3071}} removes armor. > {{item:3056}} helps with dives. > {{item:3109}} you can heal for free. > {{item:3143}} reduces attack speed and slows enemies. > {{item:3107}} heals your team and damage enemies > {{item:3075}} applies grievous wounds > {{item:3033}} applies grievous wounds > {{item:3091}} removes magic resist > {{item:3153}} slows > {{item:3001}} (i dont know why you would buy this, but...) makes nearby enemies take more magic damage > {{item:3147}} grants vision control > {{item:2138}} grants allied movement speed. > {{item:3110}} reduces attack speed of nearby enemies > {{item:3025}} slows enemies movement > {{item:3800}} slows enemies movement > {{summoner:3}} cripple an opponent > {{summoner:7}} heal nearby allies and grant a burst of movement speed > Q - force an opponent out of position. > E - stun enemies. > R - grant gold to your ally by marking a target for execution. > > ...what is there to not understand? Armor and Magic Resistance aren't efficient without some level of bonus health. Pyke also doesn't scale well with AS or AP.
Jackom1 (EUW)
: How does leona protect the adc?
> [{quoted}](name=Jackom1,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lQuItYh8,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-03T14:37:09.581+0000) > > How does leona protect the adc? Two stuns and a snare, as well as a locket.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: He supports the same way a Zyra, Brand, Vel'Koz and the like support. Making sure the enemy dies faster. Not all supports have to be peel/shield bots like Janna, Lulu, Soraka, Rakan or Taric.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lQuItYh8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-03T11:15:09.706+0000) > > He supports the same way a Zyra, Brand, Vel'Koz and the like support. Making sure the enemy dies faster. > > Not all supports have to be peel/shield bots like Janna, Lulu, Soraka, Rakan or Taric. Zyra, Brand, and Vel'koz have an incredible zoning game. They protect the ADC by positioning so that the ADC sits in their zone. Enemies who dive the adc aren't respecting their zoning, so they get destroyed. Pyke's kit isn't very effective at zoning enemies away.
Rioter Comments
: I’m a Taric main so it’s not that big a deal for me since I can shield and heal through most anything. I can only say get Locket (until the change comes through, then good luck) and redemption to try and make your adc as imune to Damage as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaneShadow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AfeeoI1T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-28T03:08:25.638+0000) > > I’m a Taric main so it’s not that big a deal for me since I can shield and heal through most anything. I can only say get Locket (until the change comes through, then good luck) and redemption to try and make your adc as imune to Damage as possible. Unless I'm mistaken, Taric's protection kit is superior to everyone else's because of his insane mana costs, so that would only work with Taric. So I guess the only option is a health stacking tank with a locket and a vow to just brute force through the burst.
Rioter Comments
Anth895 (NA)
: Normals don't affect placements. Every season ranked has a reset. This brings people closer to the average. The average is somewhere between silver 2 and 4. You winning 6 placement games +should be gaining some from the reset is why you placed silver 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Anth895,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGXEE4l0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-14T00:58:55.472+0000) > > Normals don't affect placements. Every season ranked has a reset. This brings people closer to the average. The average is somewhere between silver 2 and 4. You winning 6 placement games +should be gaining some from the reset is why you placed silver 5. How do they determine who your placement matches are with? I assumed they just used your normals MMR
: Is escaping bronze as a support main even possible? I don't believe you'll be able to win enough games until you've switched to a hypercarry, and can push your 3+AFK to victory against the enemy hypercarry +3 +feeder. I don't really know, I just started actually, but all of a sudden it seems possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Ponderss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGXEE4l0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-14T00:53:03.692+0000) > > Is escaping bronze as a support main even possible? I don't believe you'll be able to win enough games until you've switched to a hypercarry, and can push your 3+AFK to victory against the enemy hypercarry +3 +feeder. I don't really know, I just started actually, but all of a sudden it seems possible. That's why I gave up on ranked. The issue isn't the adc. You don't need more than a peanut in your head to follow up a support Blitz, Thresh, or Nautilus. The issue was the fact that either top or mid would feed during my promos and knock me back to Bronze III. I didn't do Brand support in ranked, thought thinking on it now I spammed it in normals against other Bronze players.
Rioter Comments
: Ready for the clown fiestas where everyone on the team is shot-calling to get that honor reward when in reality, no one actually knows what they are doing.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I will tell my team "Please don't feed". That should earn me tons of shot calling honor right?
Rioter Comments
: Client forced me to dodge. I get time ban
I just got kicked from queue because "someone logged in from my account on a different computer". That's bullshit, unless Riot got hacked just now. Worse, I lost one of my autofill protections in addition to the time ban. Thank God Riot didn't boot me from select during ARAM and eaten one of my rerolls
: Attack of the Demon Poros
Is that Karthus' real face?
: {{champion:201}} do not worry little Mummy, Braum sees the curse that lies upon you, and I tell you now, Braums Heart is Stronger then any Curse of saddness {{champion:32}} *sniff* ...really? {{champion:201}} yes my friend, now come, let us find MORE friends {{champion:32}} thanks Braum, but one is more then enough for me {{champion:201}} maybe, but one can never have enough friends, I mean look out there! {{champion:32}} huh? {{champion:201}} all of those people agree, they would LOVE to be your friend, if given the chance {{champion:32}} ...you think so? {{champion:201}} it will be Hard little mummy, but trust me when I say, Even in the Darkest of times, the warm smile from a friend does more then melt icey hearts, it also sends a light that all can see hope in {{champion:32}} ...thanks Braum, I feel alittle better {{champion:201}} anytime my little friend, now lets go make some friends! {{champion:32}} okay...can we start with that girl with the teddy bear? {{champion:201}} meeehhh alright...just watch out for that bear...I'm not scared of it but...meh it does give me a start, you know what, Braum will let YOU do talking {{champion:32}} okay! ...what should I say? {{champion:201}} All friendships start with a friendly hello my friend (btw please give a like if you did read every text for Braum in his voice)
Red Team {{champion:32}} : Braum! My friend! Blue Team {{champion:201}} : Ahahaha I know that you wanna hug but can we do this later {{champion:32}}: FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND {{champion:201}}: SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT {{champion:75}}: GODAMMIT I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF THE SHITTY DISEASE
: Shurima Story Q&A [COMPLETE]
Will we see a Renekton Redeemed skin? A set of skins that represent pre ascension Xerath, Azir, Renekton, and Nasus? ASCENDED AMUMU?!?!!?!
: Champion Update Q&A: Taric, the Shield of Valoran [COMPLETE]
Hey I know I'm late to the party but I believe that your rework is changing a crucial aspect of him. When Taric was created by Riot he was given the identity of someone who protected the carry and stuff. However, the community gave him the identity of uh "They can't say no if they are stunned" if you catch my drift. Also the joke shifted from him supporting Ezreal to him running into the enemy team and dazzling Ezreal. The current Taric is a monster in the jungle, with strong sustain (Q), strong clear (W and passive), and strong ganks (E) and he feels quite impactful in his role by walking to the front and bashing people with his gems (Bashing being a substitute for the actual word for Taric's identity). He has a similar role as a top laner. Basically my question: Will this aspect of Taric be lost forever?
: Champion Reveal: Aurelion Sol, the Star Forger
Aurelion has a TON of synergy with Panth. Aurelion's initiate predicts where the enemy is a few seconds ahead of time, so Panth's ult is good for encouraging people to stand in the right place. Panth's point and clock stun works well with Sol's slow skillshot stun. Sol can obviously knock people into Panth's ult
Rhykes (NA)
: I find it rather odd that there's almost nothing "artistic" about his playstyle, his kit, appearance, or graphics. I'm assuming he has unique taunt interactions with a few champions, but beyond that, the teaser seems... amazing but totally irrelevant. I don't see why they didn't add something like getting a Killing Blow with an R bullet summons a tree on the enemy's corpse that grants a small amount of vision and slows around them for a couple seconds. It would be more unique than yet another super-long range skillshot ult, and would help tie the teaser with the champion more. Disappointed, but at least he looks more engaging than other marksmen... not that that is particularly hard to do.
When I want to finish someone off in an artistic sense, there is a very clear method. You always go for the minimalist approach, you never slaughter at full force. For example, as Teemo, instead of chasing and murdering a low health enemy with burst and autos, I use positioning and the occasional poke (non lethal damage) in order to maneuver them onto a solitary mushroom. Or as a Zed, intentionally leaving enemies with just a sliver of health for, as Uberdanger puts it, a dubstep ignite. Jhin lacks the ability to instantly drop wacky amounts of burst or sustained damage on a target. However, he can artfully maneuver his enemies into the perfect portrait before striking them down one at a time, or perhaps with one good shot
Rioter Comments
: The Curse of the Sad Mummy
Welpl Amumu is evil now. Now Annie has to kill him
: Lowest spell range??? Her q and w range are pretty big. Her e doesn't have high ms because its made so you can sped up most of your team. Her ult, like many others ranks up in mana each level. Her w has a base and a percent (of missing health heal). I do admit her shield is kind of weak, but hey it's not the worst. Her q, passive auto attack is pretty good. I don't think she is the weakest support in the game, I've seen Sona do more poke dog then her adc.
@Pika310 I read your post and I think your trying to say that Sona is OP and needs more nerfs. At least that's what Riot thinks. #nerfirelia #nerfsona
: Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and a giant demonic bird.
Apparently so many of his superiors wanted to join him that they demoted themselves
: To be honest, I am not sure how helping Ahri would work out; she still wants to be human, but has a problem with indiscriminately stealing souls. A bit of a conundrum. If you mean by offering up your own soul for her path to humanity, well... at least you would go out with a bang.
Oh my god, "I am not sure how helping Ahri would work out" followed by "you would go out with a bang." I salute that sly pun.
: I'd help out the causes of either {{champion:254}} or {{champion:112}}. Vi because her way of crime fighting is... Interesting and admirable, and I'd love to be a part of it. Plus... She's pretty. o///o Viktor because I've always loved machines and while I'm not one for putting in work towards building machines I love sketching and concept art. I figure at least one idea of mine would be worth a look.
Viktor only accepts people who get massive mind altering surgeries. Chances are after Viktor's done modifying you you'll end up ridiculing your own ideas XD
: Which Champion's Cause Would You Devote Yourself To?
I'd say {{champion:429}} , because in Valoran she is the only true justice on the Fields of Justice. Unlike Demacians, she is everywhere at once, and she protects the weak even if they acted evil in their lives (Graves cheated like everyone). That said, I am not giving her my soul.
Rioter Comments
: Kalista Q&A [Completed]
Does Blitzcrank Callista work like I think it does? As in, can you now pull people across the map?
: Kalista, the Spear of Vengeance revealed
Now supports have 2 choices: 1 not accept the soulbound and get your ADC and your own damage screwed or 2 get thrown into the enemy team as your adc attempts to escape his bad choices
: Patch 4.15 notes
I really hate these bug fixes on Rumble, they ruin his identity as a champion. Rumble is supposed to be a tanky beast with massive magical damage but insane glitches due to a crappy robot. Don't remove the glitchy robot BRING BACK RUMBLE GLITCHES!!!!
: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands, Revealed
I always thought a real pet champion would be nice, they've been so ignored recently. I'm wondering if we can have a pet champion that uses actual minions (like the ones that spawn from the nexus)as tools, because that would be SO COOL
: Final Boss Veigar preps for the ultimate battle
"I’ll rip apart the very source code of this pitiful game." THAT EXPLAINS THE SERVER PROBLEMS OHHHHHHH.
: Champion Spotlight: Gnar, the Missing Link
When he becomes mega Gnar he gains bonus health. So he has Ahri's passive with Shyvana's ult
: Commemorate the 2014 All-Stars
I can't afford the icon wtf Riot why can't buy wit rp
: Patch 4.7 notes
With the way Feral Flare is heading, it will soon be keeping Runic Bulwark, Leviathan, and Heart of Gold company

ChosenOne124

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion