: ***
> [{quoted}](name=MeesterMo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vPnejAp3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:38:31.063+0000) > > Lol imagine being proud of being honor 0 checkpoint 3. Wow, you almost worked your way out of "unbelievable monster" levels! I think you misread my post, I state that I was honor lvl 3 at the last check point before honor level four at the time of this ban.
: Realistically, moving up in the honor system does indicate that you have made improvements over the past year. Nicely done on that. Unfortunately, use of hate speech tends to skip over improvements, and is a first offense 14 day suspension, or even permaban, based on the severity and frequency of it. And slurs against mental disorders are a form of hate speech. Your first match was a bit toxic; toxic enough for a 14 day? Probably not. But the second match is what got you. Just be aware that you are on some thin ice now. You need to be squeaky clean for a long time. Matches like your first one can easily get you permabanned once you've been through the 14 day suspension. If you can't keep from saying things to your teammates, just unbind your enter key, or hide the chat box off screen. It's better than losing your account because you get irritated with a feeding teammate.
> [{quoted}](name=OnlyYouCanHearMe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vPnejAp3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-16T09:02:00.487+0000) > > Realistically, moving up in the honor system does indicate that you have made improvements over the past year. Nicely done on that. Unfortunately, use of hate speech tends to skip over improvements, and is a first offense 14 day suspension, or even permaban, based on the severity and frequency of it. And slurs against mental disorders are a form of hate speech. Your first match was a bit toxic; toxic enough for a 14 day? Probably not. But the second match is what got you. > > Just be aware that you are on some thin ice now. You need to be squeaky clean for a long time. Matches like your first one can easily get you permabanned once you've been through the 14 day suspension. If you can't keep from saying things to your teammates, just unbind your enter key, or hide the chat box off screen. It's better than losing your account because you get irritated with a feeding teammate. Thanks for your response, I would say I agree with you completely about unbinding the enter key, if that was an option that was provided I would do that, but when I looked in the past I never saw the option to bind or unbind enter in the hotkey's section. Also, I understand that riots policy on the "R-word" is that it is hate speech, which is why they issue the bans. However, in reality that word is by no means hate speech towards those who are mentally ill. The word's actual definition in a noun form is either a term to refer to someone who is affected with mental r%%%%%ation, such a person would exhibit signs of intellectual impairment which can usually be indicated by significantly lower than average IQ scores. The other definition and the way the word is used in common culture is to refer to someone who is foolish or stupid. Regardless of Riot's policy, the "R-word" being referenced in my logs is in no way hate speech. Hate speech refers to any speech expressing hatred of a group of people. Nowhere in my chat did I ever do that, calling a person a member of a group is not the same as expressing hate towards that group. I hate being labeled as someone who would hate any group of people or someone actively engaging in hate speech as it simply isn't true. Because I believe the 14-day ban was specifically because of "hate speech" but since by definition I have not engaged in such behavior, I think the ban is really unwarranted, though I feel a chat restriction would be completely justified.
: 14 day ban - no 25 game chat restriction prior, here are the logs.
Also, I think time stamps should be given to bans based on chat restriction for context, unfortunately they are not provided.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Mode not worth playing untill release
: hey there seems to be a bug
I have also experienced this bug. Pls fix.
: LF Mid Laner and Jungler for tourn at 2pm est tomorrow
it really doesnt matter, we have players palying with us that are unranked rn, our highest ranked player is p1 rn last season 2 diamonds
That Way (NA)
: Top Tier Gold Mid Laner LF Serious Team!
u can play with my team tomorrow in a tourn if you want its at 2 pm est
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Janúary (NA)
: The meme "ADC In 2019 LUL" Lives on. Why not just delete the fucking role?
I think most crit adcs are pretty bad, but there are some very strong ones right now like lucian and ezreal, i also think some marksman that can build leath. like mf or go botrk rageblade like vayne are varus can be okay too, I kinda like how it is right now with mage being an option, but iwould like to see stuff like twitch and jinx again though
: Which role ruins the game the most by popular vote?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The health shard is a complete joke.
there are some minor benefits to health > resistances with the way health scales on certain champs/items/runes now, but its pretty weak, but hey that extra hp goes to your shield bash damage and your grasp damage, and your sion w shield so it might not be as bad as it looks on paper
: Bring Back The Old Rune System + Make Runes Free
: Why punish being ahead.
I also tend to dislike the bounty mechanic. But I see where they are going with it. It seems like they increased the gold you can get from playing really good in the early game, but they also increased the reward for coming back from those deficits if you play well as the defending side, it seems like they are trying to bring back viability for both early comps and late game comps in the same meta which is really cool if it works
Rioter Comments
: I think Akali's Q should do %max health true damage
i think akalis ult should instantly teleport to the nexus killing it and ending the game
Rioter Comments
: I'm banning Tryndamere every game
his crits arent rng lol. he has 100% crit at that stage of the game
DearPear (EUW)
: > Enoch II: u have serious issues irl > Enoch II: if u are so mad overthis game topkek
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ybvB3wVs,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-20T21:11:11.550+0000) > > topkek lmao u have a point
Nørse (NA)
: Looks like you deserved it, I don't really see anything you said in game that merited ever hitting the enter key.
> [{quoted}](name=Nørse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ybvB3wVs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-20T05:39:12.135+0000) > > Looks like you deserved it, I don't really see anything you said in game that merited ever hitting the enter key. telling people to not troll a game in ranked shoulldnt be banned. also if u look im clearly telling them where the jg is and stuff so if thatsa not worth hitting the enter key then idk what is
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: With Kai'sa I think she needs power shifts. Her kit isn't exactly a problem with how it plays. It's just tuned in extremely stupid ways, like how much %hp damage her passive deals with rageblade + nashor's, and how her evolved Q has a 1.48 AP ratio for a single target. That's about twice as much AP scaling as most abilities with a similar cooldown have. It's disgustingly out of line especially considering the synergy her kit already has with rageblade + nashor's. It's really frustrating how Riot has decided to nerf her in places that weren't causing the problems and left this stuff alone. It's definitely possible for that kit to be healthy without being totally remade. Like change her passive to flat damage, nerf her Q's AP ratio, maybe nerf the AD scaling on R shield?
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L2QGEWqj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-27T19:53:11.047+0000) > > With Kai'sa I think she needs power shifts. Her kit isn't exactly a problem with how it plays. It's just tuned in extremely stupid ways, like how much %hp damage her passive deals with rageblade + nashor's, and how her evolved Q has a 1.48 AP ratio for a single target. That's about twice as much AP scaling as most abilities with a similar cooldown have. It's disgustingly out of line especially considering the synergy her kit already has with rageblade + nashor's. > > It's really frustrating how Riot has decided to nerf her in places that weren't causing the problems and left this stuff alone. > > It's definitely possible for that kit to be healthy without being totally remade. Like change her passive to flat damage, nerf her Q's AP ratio, maybe nerf the AD scaling on R shield? I agree, her kit is fine if they take her numbers down
Rioter Comments
: many disgusting champions right now that its a chore to have to ban and then deal with the follow up
You are right about there being to many busted champions... but they are not the ones you listed lmao
: There Should Be A Classic Rotating Game mode
Chermorg (NA)
: Riot is allowed to prohibit anyone they choose from accessing their services for any reason. They are a private company. They have chosen to only exercise that right when players do things that are to the detriment of the experience of other players. Intentionally spoiling extremely popular art (movies, tv shows, books, plays, anything) for other players is not just a "dick move" but it is intentionally doing something specifically to fuck with other players - something Riot does not take kindly to.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FqFEz27s,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T00:53:45.580+0000) > > Riot is allowed to prohibit anyone they choose from accessing their services for any reason. They are a private company. > > They have chosen to only exercise that right when players do things that are to the detriment of the experience of other players. Intentionally spoiling extremely popular art (movies, tv shows, books, plays, anything) for other players is not just a &quot;dick move&quot; but it is intentionally doing something specifically to fuck with other players - something Riot does not take kindly to. How does riot feel about the F word? Also, thanks we all know that riot is allowed to do what ever they want with THEIR game. That fact doesn't mean they SHOULD. Riot could say hey we don't like players who's sum names begin with "c" and therefore they are all now perm banned, and that would be "allowed." Really insightful content from our friendly neighborhood advisor! Much love <3
: > [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2RMddhEo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T01:57:57.884+0000) > > Most likely top laner will get fucked if he will have to lane vs 2 people. Without stopping anything. That depends. Not only do top lane towers have much more resistances early, a lot of top laners can 1v2 fairly well. Some examples I can think of are Gnar, Darius, Yorick, even Nasus with enough stacks. As long as they have some sort of cc, they can deter tower dives and just farm under tower. Bot lane on the other hand, are all squishy. And that's not even considering the fact that tanks, even when behind, are still useful in teamfights.
> [{quoted}](name=PuppyLöve,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2RMddhEo,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T02:24:18.381+0000) > > That depends. Not only do top lane towers have much more resistances early, a lot of top laners can 1v2 fairly well. Some examples I can think of are Gnar, Darius, Yorick, even Nasus with enough stacks. As long as they have some sort of cc, they can deter tower dives and just farm under tower. Bot lane on the other hand, are all squishy. And that&#x27;s not even considering the fact that tanks, even when behind, are still useful in teamfights. If either of the bot laners 2v1ing the top laner have a brain... or the jungler has a brain.... there is no top laner in the game whos making it out of that 2v1 with his tower or without dying and then the tower being taken after.
: Are ADC's really broken?
ADC's power is fine, but I agree with your point about supports, they have to many tools to protect now and earn too much gold. ADC's role is to take towers, so I think its fine that they do that, their other role is to out put damage, so they should be able to do that as well, I much prefer AD's hurting 20 min into a game than when AD's would be near full build and doing next to no dmg to tanks. Also, Ad's are pretty team reliant, like you have to be with your team and most dont have play making potential. Lastly, I do think increasing the bot tower resist would be fine for solo q but it will never happen because, the lane swap meta would re-emerge in pro play which apparently the public didn't like watching. (I however, prefered watching this, because there was much more thought in the game, and now everyone is too safe.... but everyone is probably too safe because the jg respawn timers are F'd up right now, so they are almost always a threat to be ganking you or sitting in fog of war when they used to actually do their jg to keep up in levels with the other jungler.
: kai'sa is a balanced champion
Good luck surviving late game vs full dmg carries with 500 range trying to get 5 autos off
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's like you forgot about season 5s tank meta
: Wut just ban Cho and the patch is alright. I remember 420 and not only Weedwick was OP but all those stupid AS carry junglers. This is harmless af.
yeah... just ban cho... mb... cuz zac maokai shen taric mundo tank ren, j4 are all fine with the new thornmail item, okay bud
: Seriously RIOT do something about premade teams in normal games is not fun at all
so if u have 4 friends and u want to play league you shouldnt be able to play normals together? hmmm i feel like riot would lose some of their players at times because they would be like "hey man I want to play league" oh wait... we cant play because we have 4 people lol that sucks man lets go play overwatch.
Rioter Comments
: Except his entire character design was based around him being an armoured champ transport. Before the character himself even had concept art for him, the idea was "He put people inside him and transported them". He's got a great niche, and good tahm kench players can make awesome plays. As someone who plays him off and on, I do sometimes make the mistake of eating a teammate in a team fight, but trust me when I say that it pisses me off just as much as it pisses you off. You get taken out of the fight, and I can't devour that 3 stack carry because I have to wait 4 seconds to spit you out, and even then the ability is on cooldown. Out of all the characters that need reworks, Tahm is one of the lowest on that list. His design and animations all still hold up, and he fits his role on a team perfectly. Just because the enemy Tahm Kench does his job, and saves the life his stupid carry, doesn't mean he's BS to fight against, nor does it mean he's a bad champion.
No, it doesnt piss you off as much as your target, cuz your target even if he is challenger cant do anything to stop you who could hypothetically be the worst player in league, from eating him and losing the fight. I get what the concept is, it just has no place in a game like this.
: What happened to udyr ?
dude i feel u, udyr was the first champ i ever played back in season 2, now i never see him :(
Rioter Comments
: Caitlyn Discussion: Annoying or Overpowered?
I mean this is just wrong lmao....
Odogaron (NA)
: Doran's Shield OP
Its overtuned... kind of... part of me thinks its op because u can cheat tough lanes w/ late game carries, but the other part of me thinks its fine, because the champion that probably is hit hardest by dorans shield is caitlyn and she is still the top adc.
shonggly (NA)
: Choosing a main role.
Go mid, its always the best role ;) adc gets dicked a lot.
Onlylook (NA)
: Got banned as a bot, what a joke.
This ones lucky, he got banned before he got hooked.
Rioter Comments
: Rito please stop encouraging troll picks!!
to all the people hating on this dude, saying that nothing is a troll pick, u are wrong. off meta picsk are one thing, picks that are clearly worse in the role are not the same, yes some of these picks CAN work, but that is decided on one player being purley better than the other even with his shitty pick, in low tiers of play where the troll picks happen, the players picking the troll pick are not near good enough to make it work as well as other champions that are designed to fill that role and are just putting there team at a disadvantage from the start of the game which could snow ball to a loss.
: For all those who hate Dynamic queue and want Solo queue
DISAGREE! Screw that crap about toxicity, mute those jerks, but can u really mute a full 5 man team diving you in dynamic queue... can you really? so you think toxic players are a bigger issue than that. interesting, I agree tho, the smurf number is really high, dont know what they would do to solve that tho
Show more

ChristmasTime

Level 267 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion