Flarèon (NA)
: okay here comes the next set 5 codes NA26417TFSQ4MP3SBE3BGJSU7 NA2641D3ME77Z3APUASB6NQW NA2641DFPFERGLEHP4ZJG6CZR NA2641LQHSJCC3338NA3DCJ2X NA2641VNDPXUALNYTPBCPVM37 again if you claim a code please post which one so i know when all are claimed. Thank you
> [{quoted}](name=Flarèon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gvmINKdd,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-04-14T03:49:07.786+0000) > > okay here comes the next set 5 codes > > NA26417TFSQ4MP3SBE3BGJSU7 > NA2641D3ME77Z3APUASB6NQW > NA2641DFPFERGLEHP4ZJG6CZR > NA2641LQHSJCC3338NA3DCJ2X > NA2641VNDPXUALNYTPBCPVM37 > > again if you claim a code please post which one so i know when all are claimed. Thank you Redeemed 4th one, thank you!
Rioter Comments
: Wait, were you the guy on the Facebook group League People bragging about this? >:^(
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=aFXKtJnJ,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2016-12-15T04:12:34.799+0000) > > Wait, were you the guy on the Facebook group League People bragging about this? >:^( I don't use facebook.
Rioter Comments
: How it Feels to Play Attack Speed Tahm Kench...
how I imagined it http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-01-2015/TVsdvf.gif
: Fizz Fan Art
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8-0e-t-42ss/maxresdefault.jpg did i do it right?
: 7% armor and magic pen! That's way more then the 8% you could get in season 3 on the third tier of offense tree! O wait...... Please don't just make crap up to get on the band wagon.
> [{quoted}](name=ThePartyLeader,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oUEdArQH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-07T23:59:09.752+0000) > > 7% armor and magic pen! That's way more then the 8% you could get in season 3 on the third tier of offense tree! > > O wait...... > Please don't just make crap up to get on the band wagon. They remedied this in season 4 and lowered it to 2/4/6% Go on?
: Keystones were a mistake.
Rioter Comments
TheMinez (NA)
: When a Nasus decides to test his Q damage on you at 25 mins in...
Wand0lf (EUW)
: That'd be bad due to the fact that it would counter stealth based champions way too well in late game. The whole reason they removed them was to make stealth champions better and not have to overtune them so they could work late game. Pink wards were essentially removing a large part of certain champion's kits which forced them to either be extremely overtuned so they could work without the whole stealth aspect of their kit or they'd be extremely weak. Don't you remember how strong Rengar was in the beginning of the season? The whole reason why red trinkets just leave an outline is so that the stealth champions can at least have some benefits of stealth and not be completely countered again. Stealth is just a problematic mechanic in general seeing as you can't soft counter it with items (You can slow down someone's attack and movement speed , make them deal less damage by building resistances and health, you can slow someone down, but you can't make someone 10% more visible)
> The whole reason they removed them was to make stealth champions better and not have to overtune them so they could work late game. The reason Riot removed the Upgraded vision trinket was to revamp vision control completely for pre-season 6. It's also the reason why it was removed, was because some people simply forgot to upgrade their trinket, or refused to.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @Meddler/FeralPony: Beware double-dipping
Let me tell you a story about Cinderhulk Sejuani...
Rioter Comments
: What You Ask Yourself When You Pop A Fed Anivia's Egg
I popped all my summoners only to remember that she can cheat death, all while im gonna die to creeps.
: If you could bring one defensive or utility to real life, what spell and why?
Sonspot (NA)
: Best Solo Q Throw Stories
When your team doesn't end at nexus and gets aced.
: minions seriously what the fuck this is some dumb stuff, don't want to be toxic so i won't shove it in your face at how stupid the logic is. nah im gonna do it anyway if everything is coded as minions, then minions ARE minions, not something different. and if your logic even made sense then everything would've blown your mind cuz everything a minion, but what is a minion coded as? A GODDAMN MINION.
> [{quoted}](name=Le Lennymlg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ueb2peNt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-26T22:03:37.571+0000) >Wall of text. Taking **Memes and games** too serious. FTFY
Rioter Comments
: What is the weirdest complement you have ever gotten while playing League.
People give complements in this game? What kind of unlockable is that?
: If you can choose a yordle to be your pokemon, who would it be?
: [GAMEPLAY] Fizz can die to ANYTHING while in his Playful/Trickster (E)
Yes, This might be off-topic to champion but.. Master Yi has been having this problem too, so maybe it's untargetability in general?
: It's been 1,800 days since Yorick's release (June 22, 2011). Since then...
Interesting Bug: When Yoricks ult timer reaches 0, he takes large amounts of true damage. On Riots match history, it shows as dealing a heavy amount of true damage and large amounts of true damage taken, on the person he casts it on. Edit: Reference to bug- http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2159778973/212580244?tab=stats
: Don't nerf Lucian.
ADC main spotted. Get your pitchforks and torches here!
: @RIOT HELP! Player told me he was going to commit suicide
: LOL Zilean's Passive. He really cleaned your clock. Guess he just decided your time had come. Not sure how it winded up onto your death recap, though. Gotta hand it to you, this was a pretty funny post.
I wish this was my death recap. But I usually just watch a sibling play league and this happens lol
Rioter Comments
: Solo Q teamwork be like
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Teslyn (NA)
: {{champion:83}} .. because it would be a challenge to see him in the game right now.. and i like a challenge
> [{quoted}](name=Teslyn,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pdZEAEji,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-20T15:04:32.231+0000) > > {{champion:83}} .. because it would be a challenge to see him in the game right now.. and i like a challenge Punch baron. Now thats a challenge... or a death wish.
Rioter Comments
Chroyo (NA)
: I feel like I can't do much in terms of vision at level 1-18
Aside from trinkets which do have a role on warding, I used to play mid by giving my jungler an early ward to stop invades. I just can't get good enough, let alone acceptable ward coverage early with a high cooldown on Yellow trinkets. {{item:3711}} Is basically a junglers only option so far to engage on some heavy warding.. Unless you're lee sin because you're mostly gonna ward hop like a damn frog on drugs. Supports do have a nice option of warding and their ability to spare sweepers so early but what really gets me is why riot nerfed {{item:2049}} by giving it only 3 wards whole instead of 4. ADC's(Bot lane marksmen), Top and Mid lane in my eyes have the least diverse options of warding so far. Hit level 9 and get a blue trinket because some (Many) champs don't have the luxury of getting themselves a sightstone as it delays their build by a lot. And squishies don't want to get close to an unwarded bush. I see wards getting the most silent bashing. Just my thoughts.
: For real though, when is Zilean getting nerfed?
Rioter Comments
: He may seem chill but we all know that deep inside he is a hate filled loathe-ful creature, its part of the agreement you sign when you become a riven or vayne main
> [{quoted}](name=Blackflameblade,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Ww1RGXeV,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2016-02-23T01:18:51.482+0000) > > He may seem chill but we all know that deep inside he is a hate filled loathe-ful creature, its part of the agreement you sign when you become a riven or vayne main Can confirm. I am currently a permatilted pinball machine.
: Yaay, I feel special now.
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffiest Bard,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Ww1RGXeV,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-02-21T18:47:59.125+0000) > > Yaay, I feel special now. Personally, it warms my heart to see a support main excel and lift the rift.
: Top 3 mythical creatures
1. Support mains. 2. Support mains. 3. Support mains.
Rioter Comments
i am jin (NA)
: What ADC do you find the most fun to play with and why?
Don't you just love when someone steps on a Caitlyn trap and gets headshot critted for 1.2k?
: What's your dirty pleasure in League
I enjoy invading their jungle. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rioter Comments
aítch (NA)
: Is it just me or is this one of the best metas ever?
I'm _Pretty_ sure everyone loves: {{champion:5}} Win Nhao {{champion:104}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:223}} Too much to list. And basically everything that uses {{item:3124}} You're on your own.
: I'v figured out how to deal with the "OP" Auto attack champions.
Just get 6 {{item:3047}} and let the dodge chance work wonders.
Fawksea (EUW)
: with ionia you get 35%, whats the problem here? cassiopeia with just her passive for cdr is already good plus she doesn't build morelos/athenes anyway so..?
> [{quoted}](name=Fawksea,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Niglb2Li,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-14T02:30:11.190+0000) > > with ionia you get 35%, whats the problem here? cassiopeia with just her passive for cdr is already good plus she doesn't build morelos/athenes anyway so..? The problem is that if you want to cap 40% cdr, you have to either sacrifice 5% cdr in runes or go overboard on cdr items.
Totalis (NA)
: I've made so many posts about this. Dodging a promo game should NOT count as a loss
Don't like a team comp? Dodged. Someone didn't ban X champion? Dodged. Someone picked X champion? Dodged. Knowing LP Gains, sometimes~20 a win, will most certainly blow off the small -3 or -15 you may have racked up. It's fine as is. Also, beating off is worth a promo. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rebonack (NA)
: Good job Riot, you broke Kog
Knowing riot, they'll ignore everything, gut kog and leave him in the dirt for a while. On the other hand, buy more rp. That's what they want you to do.
Desiloth (NA)
: Need Tips for tilting
If you have a problem with the open wound known as all chat, then turn it off. Leaving it on will let the salt and lemon juice flow through your veins. Mute if you have a problem with your team. Play with a friend.
: The meaning behind the Champs' name
Let me have a shot at it. Fcancer Icancer Ocancer Rcancer Acancer
Show more

Chroyo

Level 101 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion