: > [{quoted}](name=Cancerous Lulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZQEsnBzw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-23T18:11:29.956+0000) > > The only thing I see is a very stupid idiot. I see a redundant redundancy.
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZQEsnBzw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-23T18:53:53.891+0000) > > I see a redundant redundancy. So do I. Kappa
Raw (NA)
: Have you ever calls a company just to rage because your items will arrive late?
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZQEsnBzw,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-23T16:45:05.109+0000) > > Just called up Nordstrom to rage about my items being late, a female customer service with the hottest voice ever answering the call, next thing I know.......Sure I will wait one or two business days and I will call you guys back, thank you and have a nice day. > http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png Ok, so you got a boner from hearing a females voice. Is that all this thread is about? You need to get out more Mr. "Sincerely, Raw". You can hear female voices every day if you go outside. You may even find one willing to let you be her manservant. The possibilities are endless.
: the reason I banned Keyru
Lol I find this thread relevant now. What happened to the Kayru in this thread? Were they "taken care of"?
PusyCar (EUNE)
: if u care upvote me
> [{quoted}](name=PusyCar,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3zbHjQ86,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-23T18:34:04.461+0000) > > if u care upvote me Done.
: What... is your name? What... is your quest? What...is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
> [{quoted}](name=HyenaOfLeisure,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-03-23T18:36:59.633+0000) > > What... is your name? My true name is Victor. > What... is your quest? To enjoy life and leave an impact. > What...is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? 24 Mph or 11 meters/s according to google. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=airspeed+velocity+of+an+unladen+swallow
: Honestly though, it's stupid Kii-rue sounds way cuter than Kay-rue
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3zbHjQ86,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-23T18:32:27.530+0000) > > Honestly though, it's stupid > > Kii-rue sounds way cuter than Kay-rue Or Kayrude. :^)
Rioter Comments
: moderators are just a bunch of fukin filthy cuunts who need their teeth knocked out.
> [{quoted}](name=MiorshsWand,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9LLBvJz,comment-id=0040,timestamp=2016-03-15T16:17:54.132+0000) > > moderators are just a bunch of fukin filthy cuunts who need their teeth knocked out. The edge is strong with this one.
Docrato (NA)
: watch out.... you're gonna cut yourself with all that edge.
> [{quoted}](name=Docrato,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UfGdX9t6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-03-23T18:20:57.512+0000) > > watch out.... you're gonna cut yourself with all that edge. LOL Don't push him cus' he's close to the edge.
: Can you stand on your head?
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-03-23T18:10:05.910+0000) > > Can you stand on your head? Yes. It's very uncomfortable for my head but I can.
Chortle (NA)
: are you a boxers or boxer briefs guy? (nobody wears plain briefs anymore)
> [{quoted}](name=Chortle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-03-23T16:13:06.797+0000) > > are you a boxers or boxer briefs guy? > > (nobody wears plain briefs anymore) I prefer briefs. More comfortable and breathe better. I will wear boxers if I have to.
: Cuz when you play league any advice you offer will yield you delicious insults served in caps.
> [{quoted}](name=No flash no life,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vlkWJ06c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:59:49.160+0000) > > Cuz when you play league any advice you offer will yield you delicious insults served in caps. True.
CLG ear (NA)
: GD what makes you happy?
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EK52RE6X,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-23T12:32:21.077+0000) > > What activities do you do that you enjoy? > > http://i.imgur.com/uV4EBAr.jpg Quiet walks in nature with me myself and I.
: how much curry had you ate in your life? how often do you wash your hands
> [{quoted}](name=Thera Tears,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-03-23T06:02:56.995+0000) > > how much curry had you ate in your life? Not very much. Iirc I've eaten it less than 10 times in my life. > how often do you wash your hands Very frequently. I'm not the neatest or most organized guy but I place extreme value on personal hygiene and appearance. It's actually a minor problem because I don't always have soap and hot water handy. I tend to use whatever is most accessible and this usually means frequent use of hand sanitizer (especially at work) which is damaging to my skin.
: Are you a GRILL!?
> [{quoted}](name=ybuR,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-03-23T06:01:33.395+0000) > > Are you a GRILL!? Obviously.. not.
Mokkun (NA)
: do you own a cloak? or a dagger?
> [{quoted}](name=Mokkun,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:57:57.067+0000) > > do you own a cloak? or a dagger? Sorry I don't own either. I'm a fraud.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloak an Dagger,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:36:36.446+0000) > > I'm trying to think of a champion that has more utility and damage in **just their passive** but I can't. Can someone please prove me wrong. I would love to be wrong on this. > > I expect a lot of down-votes from Fiora mains but what I'm really looking for is a compelling rebuttal to go along with them. My claim and support are solid until its validity can be disproven. No amount of down-votes or logical fallacies will change that fact. > > > _POST-NERF_ > > > Duelist's Dance RANGE: 90° > Duelist's Dance > > INNATE: Fiora identifies the Vitals of nearby enemy champions, marked as an arc around their character. **Vitals take 0.5 seconds to identify and last for 15 seconds. After a Vital is triggered or times out, Fiora identifies a new Vital on her target.** > Basic attacks and damaging abilities against a Vital deal **2% (+ 4.5% per 100 Bonus AD) of target's max. health as bonus true damage, heal Fiora for 25 - 110 (based on level) and grant her 20 / 30 / 40 / 50% bonus movement speed that decays over 1.75 seconds. > ** > > Source: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Fiora ... >**My claim and support are solid until its validity can be disproven.** > No amount of down-votes or **logical fallacies** will change that fact. https://imgur.com/p4uFEBt
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:57:17.808+0000) > > ... > > https://imgur.com/p4uFEBt http://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fp4uFEBt.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425&height=800
Yenn (NA)
: AP carries are currently glorified supports. Why isn't this being fixed?
: Do you have any cats? If so, can you provide pictures?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:47:16.630+0000) > > Do you have any cats? If so, can you provide pictures? No cats. If I do get a pet it will probably be a dog. I love dogs. I would love to have a lovable companion to run/walk with.
: A person can make mistakes with Fiora and still get away with it. I never said you have to be perfect to dodge them, but being generally aware makes Fiora a lot easier to deal with. You are asking for situations now even though earlier you called them not constant? Alright. There are heavy poke users such as Darius or Quinn who can easily bully a Fiora out of lane. Both have passives that hurt her more early game than her them, and generally outrange her and are able to hit her most of the time. You can try and make a Riposte argument, but that relies on hardly calculable variables such as positioning and timing of the player. There are also Champions that flat out ruin Fiora. Renekton heals most of Fiora's damage, can bait out her parry easily with animation canceling so he can stun her, can catch up with Fiora in duels, and generally bullies her all lane. Trundle just doesn't care about Fiora- He has crazy sustain in lane, he can Q Fiora every time she pokes for an even trade, he has a close off for Fiora, and even an attack speed steroid to match hers, and not forgetting his powerful ultimate. A slightly more risky choice is Rumble- If done right, Rumble can prevent a Fiora from farming, attacking, or even aiming correctly- He can force her out of lane horribly, not to mention his lack of hard CC prevents him from getting countered stunned. Also, I'm not addressing your premise here because you aren't addressing your premise in your argument. You said "just their passive". You gave me Fiora's passive and her ability synergies.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:30:38.234+0000) > > A person can make mistakes with Fiora and still get away with it. I never said you have to be perfect to dodge them, but being generally aware makes Fiora a lot easier to deal with. > > You are asking for situations now even though earlier you called them not constant? Alright. There are heavy poke users such as Darius or Quinn who can easily bully a Fiora out of lane. Both have passives that hurt her more early game than her them, and generally outrange her and are able to hit her most of the time. You can try and make a Riposte argument, but that relies on hardly calculable variables such as positioning and timing of the player. > There are also Champions that flat out ruin Fiora. Renekton heals most of Fiora's damage, can bait out her parry easily with animation canceling so he can stun her, can catch up with Fiora in duels, and generally bullies her all lane. > Trundle just doesn't care about Fiora- He has crazy sustain in lane, he can Q Fiora every time she pokes for an even trade, he has a close off for Fiora, and even an attack speed steroid to match hers, and not forgetting his powerful ultimate. > A slightly more risky choice is Rumble- If done right, Rumble can prevent a Fiora from farming, attacking, or even aiming correctly- He can force her out of lane horribly, not to mention his lack of hard CC prevents him from getting countered stunned. > > Also, I'm not addressing your premise here because you aren't addressing your premise in your argument. You said "just their passive". You gave me Fiora's passive and her ability synergies. You're not addressing my premise because I'm not addressing my own premise in my own argument?
: > [{quoted}](name=My Pet Sona,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:24:45.431+0000) > > DFT? > > I mean I'm not gay but I approve of your body work ethic Deaerating Feed Tank? Discrete Fourier Transform? Density Functional Theory?
> [{quoted}](name=Wanfear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:27:49.439+0000) > > Deaerating Feed Tank? > Discrete Fourier Transform? > Density Functional Theory? I had to google these terms. I wasn't familiar with any of them. I learned 3 new things today.
Nyhver (NA)
: DFT? I mean I'm not gay but I approve of your body work ethic
> [{quoted}](name=My Pet Sona,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:24:45.431+0000) > > DFT? > > I mean I'm not gay but I approve of your body work ethic Thanks for the compliment! Being fit is awesome but has its downsides. You get ogled a lot in public by women (and men) alike. Kind of awkward and tiring. I'm DTF whether I like it or not. :(
: coffee or tea?
> [{quoted}](name=LadyRenly,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:24:45.627+0000) > > coffee or tea? Tea.
CLG ear (NA)
: what's your favorite movie
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sqrZWFAW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-23T05:24:36.593+0000) > > what's your favorite movie Toss-up between The Blindside, Shaw Shank Redemption, and Law-Abiding Citizen.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ßurst (NA)
: I would argue darius passive and or riven's passive are both pretty hgih up there darius' passive lets him get tons of true dmg off from ult and get like 200 ad late game riven uses her passive litterally every second during a game.
> [{quoted}](name=BALLSACKINATOR3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-03-23T04:24:43.481+0000) > > I would argue darius passive and or riven's passive are both pretty hgih up there darius' passive lets him get tons of true dmg off from ult and get like 200 ad late game riven uses her passive litterally every second during a game. Those are both excellent contenders. As far as just passives alone I believe Fioras to be superior.
: I think Nautilus' passive is the best, but it's on a fairly fair champion. Fiora's would probably be up next for me.
> [{quoted}](name=Spiffy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-23T04:13:51.120+0000) > > I think Nautilus' passive is the best, but it's on a fairly fair champion. > Fiora's would probably be up next for me. I would agree that utility-wise Nautilus has a better passive. Consistent hard crowd control is really strong.
: Situations are not constant, yes. That's why they are examples. Examples that are the best work in most situations. Examples that are the worst work in little situations. Fiora's vitals are offset by the fact she only has one at a time every 18 seconds unless hit. Meaning unless she is constantly hitting them, her passive dulls down in strength. Better yet, if her opponent is great at predicting and or baiting, Fiora will easily lose more than she gains should she go for the vital or not even receive the vital. Currently, you are claiming one side of an argument but not putting up a counterclaim for the other argument. Fiora's passive is effective as long as she actually hits the vital. However, as long as she doesn't hit a vital, she cannot benefit at ALL from her passive. You cannot bring her ult into this, as her passive is the only thing that matters here.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-23T04:45:39.377+0000) > > Situations are not constant, yes. That's why they are examples. Examples that are the best work in most situations. Examples that are the worst work in little situations. > Fiora's vitals are offset by the fact she only has one at a time every 18 seconds unless hit. Meaning unless she is constantly hitting them, her passive dulls down in strength. Better yet, **if her opponent is great at predicting and or baiting**, Fiora will easily lose more than she gains should she go for the vital or not even receive the vital. It's every 15 seconds. It takes 0.5s to renew. Vitals can proc with Lunge and also by using Riposte. So what you're saying here is that in order to make her passive less effective the opposing laner needs to be considerably and consistently more skilled and knowledgeable. > Currently, you are claiming one side of an argument but not putting up a counterclaim for the other argument. Fiora's passive is effective as long as she actually hits the vital. **However, as long as she doesn't hit a vital, she cannot benefit at ALL from her passive**. You cannot bring her ult into this, as her passive is the only thing that matters here. Vitals can proc with Lunge and also by using Riposte. At level 6 her passive movement speed buff automatically increases. Let me ask you this, under what conditions or circumstances would a Fiora _consistently_ fail to hit a vital or benefit at ALL from her passive? Just a friendly reminder, You're still not addressing my actual premise. > I'm trying to think of a champion that has more utility and damage in just their passive but I can't. Can someone please prove me wrong. I would love to be wrong on this.
: Ironically, you haven't done that yourself. You just put up a description of her passive. Don't just put up numbers, give situations.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-03-23T04:12:34.423+0000) > > Ironically, you haven't done that yourself. > You just put up a description of her passive. > Don't just put up numbers, give situations. Numbers are proof. Numbers are figures. There is no champion in the game that has higher damage potential on a consistent basis based on the numbers listed in her **nerfed** passive description. This damage is bonus max % health TRUE DAMAGE. It does not need to factor in resistances of any kind. Basic attacks and damaging abilities against a Vital deal **2% (+ 4.5% per 100 Bonus AD) of target's max. health as bonus true damage** The utility portion includes a heal based on level and a large % movement speed steroid that lasts 1.75 seconds. There is no other champion in the game that has both a heal and a movement speed buff in their passive (let alone on a consistent basis). _,heal Fiora for 25 - 110 (based on level) and grant her 20 / 30 / 40 / 50% bonus movement speed that decays over 1.75 seconds._ I say it is consistent because it is guaranteed to occur any time Fiora attacks the opposing champion's vitals if we go by the wording in the description of her passive. _INNATE: Fiora identifies the Vitals of nearby enemy champions, marked as an arc around their character. _ Situations are not constant. The numbers that determine how Fiora scales are constant. They do not change themselves. The only variable that changes is the damage outcome, which can only become greater. Fiora has **BOTH** the damage and utility upon which my initial premise is based. There is my support. Now instead of shifting the burden of proof I will await your actual rebuttal. Let's not stray too far off topic here.
Nuparu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alberto Barbosa,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QyEXJXE9,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:32:12.415+0000) > > Want to see the exact number of cancer I've inflicted upon any who have the audacity to strike me. > > Also add a post-game stat to track it. exact amount* just saying :P But yeah, that'd be cool, like PD death avoidance, how about Thornmail deaths caused as another option :O?
> [{quoted}](name=Nuparu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QyEXJXE9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-23T04:02:06.032+0000) > > exact amount* just saying :P > > But yeah, that'd be cool, like PD death avoidance, how about Thornmail deaths caused as another option :O? I'm pretty sure the misspelling is intentional.
: Kalista Evelynn Annie Yeah no
> [{quoted}](name=Aqua Prison,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-23T04:04:59.763+0000) > > Kalista > Evelynn > Annie > > Yeah no Could you please elaborate on why you think these 3 champions have superior utility and damage in their passive?
: Yasuos passive is pretty ridiculous. Imagine an adc with that crit chance passive
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrone Lannister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:55:16.500+0000) > > Yasuos passive is pretty ridiculous. Imagine an adc with that crit chance passive Good thing he's melee.
: 6.6 isn't live, but it is in the patch notes.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:53:31.906+0000) > > 6.6 isn't live, but it is in the patch notes. The scary thing is if you took away the damage or the utility out of her passive it would still be a decent passive.
: I dunno, I think Ekko's Z-Drive passive has more utility, though his kit works perfectly fine for that. There is also Karthus' last man stand but that is hard to get used to as well as being immobilized doesn't help much. Anivia's passive is great early on if you can get under turret before it procs, as well as Zac's and Aatrox's, but those generally leave you weaker. There is also Teemo's invisibility that when used correctly absolutely murders. Right now I'm just throwing out ideas. While I can't come up with anything against the damage argument other than Jhin (plus Fiora was just nerfed man), there are better passives out there utility-wise.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4hjAJgB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:49:13.745+0000) > > I dunno, I think Ekko's Z-Drive passive has more utility, though his kit works perfectly fine for that. > There is also Karthus' last man stand but that is hard to get used to as well as being immobilized doesn't help much. > Anivia's passive is great early on if you can get under turret before it procs, as well as Zac's and Aatrox's, but those generally leave you weaker. > There is also Teemo's invisibility that when used correctly absolutely murders. > Right now I'm just throwing out ideas. While I can't come up with anything against the damage argument other than Jhin (plus Fiora was just nerfed man), there are better passives out there utility-wise. What? This is after her nerf?? What was it before? Here I was thinking I would have to change this information..I didn't even know 6.6 was live already.
: Sure is #balanced when Fiora parries my exhaust.
> [{quoted}](name=That Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bulXdnsR,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-23T00:36:52.019+0000) > > Delete this champion please. Don't forget her "passive" Duelist's Dance RANGE: 90° Duelist's Dance INNATE: Fiora identifies the Vitals of nearby enemy champions, marked as an arc around their character. Vitals take 0.5 seconds to identify and last for 15 seconds. After a Vital is triggered or times out, Fiora identifies a new Vital on her target. Basic attacks and damaging abilities against a Vital deal 2% (+ 4.5% per 100 Bonus AD) of target's max. health as bonus true damage, heal Fiora for 25 - 110 (based on level) and grant her 20 / 30 / 40 / 50% bonus movement speed that decays over 1.75 seconds. This is post-nerf.
: Give Thornmail a damage counter
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Barbosa,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QyEXJXE9,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:32:12.415+0000) > > Want to see the exact number of cancer I've inflicted upon any who have the audacity to strike me. > > Also add a post-game stat to track it. +1 for the manly wording.
Rioter Comments
: It takes 10x more skill to play AGAINST Fiora than it takes to play AS Fiora
> [{quoted}](name=TheThundersRoar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtAgG6Pf,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-22T17:43:05.001+0000) > > **Skill requirement of playing _as_ Fiora:** > > * Point to the side with a vital, press Q. > * If you see shit coming, press W. > * Right click the dude. > > **Skill requirement of playing _against_ Fiora:** > > * Position perfectly so you can farm while keeping the vital side away. > * Keep up a near-instant reaction time to move the vital away when she dashes. > * Know when to simply stand back and give up farm when the vital side is facing her. > * Know when to hold your CC and wait for her W. > * Be able to bait out her W. > * Be able to turn on her and cast CC before she can W. > * Know when she is going to W to slow and dodge it. > * Be able to kite and lead the fight out of her activated R. > * Watch her Q cooldown so you can cast your skillshots then. > > #And that's on top of the skill it takes to play your own champ. > > How is this fair? She's finally getting some nerfs but her kit is just oppressive in the way it's designed. It probably won't do as much as it's intended. If you have to play against a mini-game while playing against a champion that should be a warning sign that it is not a very fun, fair, or interactive experience. If I could compare Fiora with a hearthstone class (speaking as a multi-season legend player) I find her very similar to secret paladin. low skill cap + low skill ceiling is just a recipe for disaster.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sweetheart Annie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0PnlZNbJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T16:26:10.188+0000) > > You're ignoring the fact that a lot of GD is in high school, in college or a recent college graduate > For this demographic, having upwards of 1000$ probably invokes positive emotion wha? i had a job in highschool and checks of 1k or more were regular, and that was in the 90s. yall need to work harder.
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0PnlZNbJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T16:41:15.247+0000) > > wha? i had a job in highschool and checks of 1k or more were regular, and that was in the 90s. yall need to work harder. Too bad the amount of work you do does not directly correlate with the size of your check. That being said it's quite easy to save large sums of money when you're in high school and having all your bills paid for. Not everyone had/has parents who /were/are well-off. In the 90's the economy was much more forgiving. That was almost 20 _**years**_ ago. This is coming from someone who makes well over the national average wage income.
Zastie (NA)
: Somebody translate.
> [{quoted}](name=Zastie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sBzJxLB7,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-03-22T03:59:49.903+0000) > > Somebody translate. What? The title? Look it up on urban dictionary. It's considered "mature" content here.
: I mean, I like the gif, dont get me wrong, but Curator's probably staring this thread down.
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZkhuBbEO,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-03-22T03:56:30.457+0000) > > I mean, I like the gif, dont get me wrong, but Curator's probably staring this thread down. He's saving the GIF before he deletes. :^)
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloak an Dagger,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sBzJxLB7,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2016-03-22T03:53:21.967+0000) > > Can't milk those. Yes I can, yes I can.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sBzJxLB7,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2016-03-22T03:53:52.634+0000) > > Yes I can, yes I can. It's too hard, even for you bro.
: Most of them are grade S+ beef
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sBzJxLB7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-22T03:20:03.475+0000) > > Most of them are grade S+ beef Can't milk those.
: Based on my InGame Name, if I was an Anime School Girl
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZkhuBbEO,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-22T03:25:36.581+0000) > > I'm pretty sure I'd be a positive, energetic, lolicon otaku blonde... > > http://i.imgur.com/bZc8bpv.gifv > > With a big chest... > > My chest will always be bigger than yours... > > You flat chested bitch. 8/10. Needs an older looking face. Would still brush hair and feed grapes.
: How come no champions name is Richard yet
> [{quoted}](name=Feed Daddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AwgcGYrA,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-21T17:23:24.310+0000) > > I WANT TO PLAY AS DICK same
: Poppy's W's passive makes her have one of the highest armor and mr in the game. It increases her base armor and mr by 24% when below 40% health, and 12% when above 40% of her hp.
> [{quoted}](name=nachocheeseeeee,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NhZUmZMF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-21T15:15:16.234+0000) > > Poppy's W's passive makes her have one of the highest armor and mr in the game. It increases her base armor and mr by 24% when below 40% health, and 12% when above 40% of her hp. I was actually unaware of this. No wonder she's a master baiter.
ff4sk (NA)
: I wish riot would implement a way to let us know how long more do we have to pay for our punishment for them to consider us "reformed". Like a timer or something would be great, I had a 10 game chat restriction a while back for heckling with an enemy zed which I paid for but I'm still getting messages post game telling me how I'm ineligible for chests even though I've worked off my sentence. It's a bit weird how they just leave us in the dark instead of just giving us an estimated time or something
> [{quoted}](name=ff4sk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Yx5XKI9H,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-21T14:47:13.061+0000) > > I wish riot would implement a way to let us know how long more do we have to pay for our punishment for them to consider us "reformed". > Like a timer or something would be great, I had a 10 game chat restriction a while back for heckling with an enemy zed which I paid for but I'm still getting messages post game telling me how I'm ineligible for chests even though I've worked off my sentence. > > It's a bit weird how they just leave us in the dark instead of just giving us an estimated time or something I agree it is frustrating, unfortunately there are players who might abuse this information and use it as a tool to just wait out the period until they can be toxic again with reduced punishment. This applies to many other bits of information that aren't publicly accessible.
Orihanna (NA)
: Perma Ban
> [{quoted}](name=Orihanna,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m8fBAsU9,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-21T14:40:57.834+0000) > > So I was just playing some league of legends and yes I flamed at my teams for 3 games in a row and I logged off because I was tilted and I come back and what I get was a perma ban. What? Are you kidding me? I just flamed for 3 games this whole season and they instantly give me a perma ban! Rito, please fix this. The email that should have been sent to you should explain in more detail as to why your account was permanently banned. Going by what you said, it is possible to get a permanent ban for far more serious toxicity (death threats, hate speech etc.). If you did this for 3 games straight it shouldn't come as a surprise for your account to have been issued a permanent suspension without the warning steps. I believe you were warned by the message that lets you know when you have been reported after a game. So you must have received 3 of those messages and not reformed your behavior. If you review your reform card and email you may find further clues leading to the cause.
Show more

Cloak an Dagger

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion