Rioter Comments
: How do I compete against Kayn in the jg?
Rioter Comments
Dr Dog (NA)
: actually unpopular opinion: i hate both URF and ARURF
No matter what game mode you're playing, it's only a matter of time until a meta develops. This isn't something exclusive to urf/arurf.
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5VjKerlZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:23:42.418+0000) > > Boards clueless as usual when it comes to champion strength. I bet people will start saying Teemo is weak soon too lol. ^^ Perfect example on how boards are clueless Teemo is dogshittier since {{item:3364}} release
> [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5VjKerlZ,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-01-22T13:23:33.429+0000) > > ^^ Perfect example on how boards are clueless > > Teemo is dogshittier since {{item:3364}} release Yea man that 53% win rate. Complete dogsh*t right now. Another perfect example of how clueless people are.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:12:28.127+0000) > > I don't think that's true. We have items that reduce healing and we have ignite. We also have last whisper. That's enough to deal with tanks. The number of games I rape tanks on even a bleh vs tanks adc like Jinx begs to differ. Hell if you are worried about a tanky team just run conqueror... you'd delete a tank in that 3 second window with time left over to scratch your ass.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:21:59.475+0000) > > The number of games I rape tanks on even a bleh vs tanks adc like Jinx begs to differ. > > Hell if you are worried about a tanky team just run conqueror... you'd delete a tank in that 3 second window with time left over to scratch your ass. Just because Jinx has a hard time dealing with tanks (which I don't think is true btw) doesn't mean tanks are a problem. You have 4 other people on the team besides the adc. If the adc can't shred through the tanks someone else probably can. Dealing with tanks is a team effort. Teammates peel and cc, adc's bring the damage.
Kivolan (NA)
: I've felt like he's on the weak side for awhile now, but I just looked him up out of curiosity and apparently he actually has the highest win rate of any Top laner providing the game lasts at least 30 minutes. Meaning he scales extremely, extremely well (which isn't surprising considering his ult's AD ratio and {{item:3147}} still existing)
> [{quoted}](name=Kivolan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5VjKerlZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:21:48.577+0000) > > I've felt like he's on the weak side for awhile now, but I just looked him up out of curiosity and apparently he actually has the highest win rate of any Top laner providing the game lasts at least 30 minutes. > > Meaning he scales extremely, extremely well (which isn't surprising considering his ult's AD ratio and {{item:3147}} still existing) Boards clueless as usual when it comes to champion strength. I bet people will start saying Teemo is weak soon too lol.
: Only Vayne and Fiora have it. Vayne is destroyed early, and Fiora can’t deal the true damage if she doesn’t hit those marks. Mundo and Volibear would run rampant if they did get rid of % true damage.
> [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-21T17:01:38.725+0000) > > Only Vayne and Fiora have it. Vayne is destroyed early, and Fiora can’t deal the true damage if she doesn’t hit those marks. Mundo and Volibear would run rampant if they did get rid of % true damage. I don't think that's true. We have items that reduce healing and we have ignite. We also have last whisper. That's enough to deal with tanks.
: What move was it?
> [{quoted}](name=Super Sandmanne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hPsPJEsZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-21T10:45:18.473+0000) > > What move was it? I don't remember exactly which move but it was one of Sonic's move. I think it was his up a. I was doing the Super Sonic spirit battle. Honestly does it matter? NOTHING should kill you when you're that low unless it's one of the instant KO moves I mentioned above.
CLG ear (NA)
: wrong forum
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hPsPJEsZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T10:27:08.786+0000) > > wrong forum Yes I'm aware but I don't feel like making an account on another site so I'll just post here. I figure there are at least a few people here who play Smash Bros.
Syrile (NA)
: {{champion:17}} Because people really, really, hate Teemo. No matter how weak he is in a meta, he is still hated. :p Nah, in reality, that is probably a bit of the reason but honestly it is because it is all about Bursty-death and anything longer than few seconds to kill someone takes too much effort or skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sUc07ZV5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T08:37:49.250+0000) > > {{champion:17}} > Because people really, really, hate Teemo. > No matter how weak he is in a meta, he is still hated. :p > > Nah, in reality, that is probably a bit of the reason but honestly it is because it is all about Bursty-death and anything longer than few seconds to kill someone takes too much effort or skill. 53% win rate on champion.gg. He's SUPER weak tho...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nhika (NA)
: Please buff tank junglers
Make it so cinderhulk doesn't automatically aggro monsters every time you walk past them. I'd like to be able to walk around the map without taking damage every time I walk past monsters.
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: Are we pretending vlad doesn't have a ton of healing and an ability that makes him completely untargetable for 2 seconds?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NILNRpzQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-17T00:15:11.404+0000) > > Are we pretending vlad doesn't have a ton of healing and an ability that makes him completely untargetable for 2 seconds? Are we pretending there aren't a ton of items in the shop that screw over said healing? Are we pretending that ignite is a thing and it's not broken as f*ck right now because every other summoner spell beside flash is garbage?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAoB1uUb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-16T21:59:53.260+0000) > > When tanks are strong there is counterplay to it. A lot of there abilities can be dodged (like Maokai saplings for instance), there are plenty of items you can build to EASILY destroy them, and they lack mobility in their kits. Tank meta is honestly the healthiest, because tanks have more counterplay than any other class of champions. Yeah, but how did you dodge Chogath flashing onto you and eating you for near 1700 True Damage? Or Maokai using his undodgeable W on you, easily isolating you for the enemy to flatten you? Or Mundo running, completely immortal and running you down, outdamaging nearly every single carry? People who like the Tank meta always seem to black out the worst bits, like how it paired too well with the Enchanter + Marksman Meta. Don’t say that it’s the healthiest meta purely because it’s better than damage Meta.
> [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAoB1uUb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-16T22:32:05.304+0000) > > Yeah, but how did you dodge Chogath flashing onto you and eating you for near 1700 True Damage? Or Maokai using his undodgeable W on you, easily isolating you for the enemy to flatten you? Or Mundo running, completely immortal and running you down, outdamaging nearly every single carry? > > People who like the Tank meta always seem to black out the worst bits, like how it paired too well with the Enchanter + Marksman Meta. Don’t say that it’s the healthiest meta purely because it’s better than damage Meta. Tell me one champion who isn't going to destroy you when they flash into you. I'll wait. This isn't something exclusive to Cho'gath.
: Hey guess what?! 9.2 lowered damage!!
When tanks are strong there is counterplay to it. A lot of there abilities can be dodged (like Maokai saplings for instance), there are plenty of items you can build to EASILY destroy them, and they lack mobility in their kits. Tank meta is honestly the healthiest, because tanks have more counterplay than any other class of champions.
Dr Dog (NA)
: no? shacos kit isnt the problem, duskblade and trinity on him are
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3rngmbYu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-15T05:23:20.209+0000) > > no? shacos kit isnt the problem, duskblade and trinity on him are No Shaco's kit actually is a problem. The sooner you start admitting it the sooner we can balance him.
: Shaco isn't weak by any means. He just has a high skill cap to be able to use to full effectiveness.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon Gerrard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3rngmbYu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T04:31:00.088+0000) > > Shaco isn't weak by any means. He just has a high skill cap to be able to use to full effectiveness. You obviously don't know what sarcasm is.
Rioter Comments
: Well, he uses relic shield the exact same way any other ranged character does. No special rule for him.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3V8kFkoU,comment-id=00030000000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T11:05:55.090+0000) > > Well, he uses relic shield the exact same way any other ranged character does. No special rule for him. Yes I'm aware of this. Maybe I'm mistaken but I think in the past ranged champions weren't allowed to use this at all. But then I think Riot changed it JUST so Thresh could use this. Tank supports deserve to have a decent item that adc's, enchanters, etc can't abuse. Relic shield was that item, and the changes should be reverted IMO. If melee top laners can have tiamat than melee supports should be allowed to have relic shield.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3V8kFkoU,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-13T23:09:25.294+0000) > > Agree with all of these except Thresh. That champ just has WAY too much in his kit. If you dodge his hook you win. he has a lot of tools but he is quite hard to pull off (considering the enemy knows how to dodge such a slow and telegraphed spell)
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3V8kFkoU,comment-id=000300000002,timestamp=2019-01-14T06:49:21.603+0000) > > If you dodge his hook you win. he has a lot of tools but he is quite hard to pull off (considering the enemy knows how to dodge such a slow and telegraphed spell) He's really not hard to pull off at all. The hitbox on his hook is EXTREMELY forgiving, and the cast range is just absurd. Even if he misses the 'q', it's not like he's in a dangerous position considering how far away from enemies he usually is, and if people do decide to chase he just puts the box up, shields himself with lantern (and will probably bring an ally to help him) and/or flays them. His basic attack range is also really long for a support (and for some reason a RANGED champion can use relic shield...) so he gets free poke all game. His whole kit grants him and his team an ENORMOUS amount of safety and it's stupid.
: "Shaco has no counterplay" lmfaooooooooo please learn building tabi red trinket then come again and we can eventually talk... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Just Monikha,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=05wBTYZe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-14T08:56:23.608+0000) > > "Shaco has no counterplay" lmfaooooooooo please learn building tabi red trinket then come again and we can eventually talk... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Funny how you fail to mention he can place his traps while stealthed. By the time you stop being feared and you're actually able to use your red trinket (assuming it's even off cooldown) he's already had his way with you (or outright killed you).
: >So what's the point of playing champs with counterplay when there are champs with zero counterplay who are just as strong? No point but... the ones with counterplay have plenty more tools than old one. Like you can compare Wukong to Camille. There no reason to pick Wukong when reaching decent elo (was same when he was judged as op by low elos). Champs with low counterplay usualy are predictable. Wukong isnt strong btw (he's trash). Jax has counterplay. Udyr isnt strong too, too easly kiteable in high elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Fire Blaustoise,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=05wBTYZe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-14T03:16:08.037+0000) > > No point but... the ones with counterplay have plenty more tools than old one. Like you can compare Wukong to Camille. There no reason to pick Wukong when reaching decent elo (was same when he was judged as op by low elos). Champs with low counterplay usualy are predictable. > > Wukong isnt strong btw (he's trash). Jax has counterplay. Udyr isnt strong too, too easly kiteable in high elo. If Jax times the jump+stun combo correctly what's the counterplay to that? I can't think of anything. With Udyr it's literally impossible to fail with your abilities because they never miss (maybe you might accidentally hit the wrong target sometimes, but you're always getting SOMETHING done when you use them). He can stay in his stances as long as he wants and most of them have fairly short cooldowns. And yea he can be kited, but he's also a split push monster. If you leave him alone he will destroy your structures. And good luck trying to punish him. He just runs away and it's a complete waste of your time.
: Just to name a few {{champion:432}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:86}}
> [{quoted}](name=ScoundrelRuffian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3V8kFkoU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-13T23:06:30.337+0000) > > Just to name a few {{champion:432}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:86}} Agree with all of these except Thresh. That champ just has WAY too much in his kit.
Nhifu (NA)
: You know Galio's Q does 400-500+ damage right?
You know it can be dodged right? Just like every other ability in his kit.
: What is actually fun to play against?
I think champions like Galio, Ezreal, Taliyah, etc are fun to play against. You can dodge their abilities so there is PLENTY of counterplay. They're strong for sure but not broken by any means. Then you have champs like Jax who just jump on you, insta-stun you and then auto you to death.
Rioter Comments
: This Zhonyas is way stronger than the old Zhonyas that gave 120 ap, because this one is cheaper an with a better build path, also you can buy Stopwatch first while with the old the Stasis active was behind a 3400gold paywall. Saying that Zhonyas is garbage is saying that you have no clue about how this game works.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m19A2Ekt,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-11T08:35:52.620+0000) > > This Zhonyas is way stronger than the old Zhonyas that gave 120 ap, because this one is cheaper an with a better build path, also you can buy Stopwatch first while with the old the Stasis active was behind a 3400gold paywall. > > Saying that Zhonyas is garbage is saying that you have no clue about how this game works. Old Zhonyas gave 120 AP and 50 armor. You can't possibly tell me this one is better. And I never said that stopwatch was bad. I said Zhonyas was bad. Just because one component of Zhonyas is good doesn't mean it's a good item.
Dynikus (NA)
: >And once someone gets the on fire buff you'll die even faster you mean the buff that makes someone do more damage makes them do more damage?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3ENHYXKv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-11T08:07:43.371+0000) > > you mean the buff that makes someone do more damage makes them do more damage? Yea that's pretty much what I said.
Juice (EUNE)
: Aatrox imo isn't broken, he is just badly designed champion - it takes way too much effort to kill him solo, he is too safe, any of his 4 abilities can be used to escape - that's a big, big problem tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9sv5co4A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-11T07:23:03.400+0000) > > Aatrox imo isn't broken, he is just badly designed champion - it takes way too much effort to kill him solo, he is too safe, any of his 4 abilities can be used to escape - that's a big, big problem tbh Aatrox is like the Ezreal of melee champions. Yea he's safe, but most of his abilities are skillshots. If you get hit by them it's your own fault. It's not like it's a point+click damage ability.
: Problem with mages: 1 build path
The problem is other items are weak right now. Zhonyas is garbage right now, and hextech GLP especially needs a buff. Almost no one buys this.
: udyr is not fine to play against
They should either revert his most recent buff or nerf the ms speed he gets from bear stance. The recent 'q' buff makes him a REALLY strong split pusher, but it's too hard to punish him. Udyr is just overall too strong right now. Nerf him somewhere please Riot.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=001c0000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-04T21:13:57.456+0000) > > That's a buff dude. How do you not understand this? And now I'm whining apparently? Thanks for flaming me once again. Its funny how you gave up since you know you lost the argument 100 times over
> [{quoted}](name=Imbetterthanmoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=001c00000000000000000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-11T00:18:36.718+0000) > > Its funny how you gave up since you know you lost the argument 100 times over No I never gave up. There's nothing more to be said. You're asking for a straight up buff to not only AP Shaco but Shaco in general. And buffing a champ with a 53%+ winrate in every division makes zero sense.
: when can neeko get nerfed
According to champion.gg she has less than a 50% win rate. She really isn't that strong right now. I think Riot just wants to see the pros use her, because it honestly is very entertaining seeing the new champs get played in LCS.
Rioter Comments
: Kog'Maw is absolutelly useless
This might be the reason why Riot isn't buffing enchanters right now. If they're worried that buffing enchanters will make Kog too strong, why just just nerf Kog a little when they buff the enchanters? That way enchanters can be good but Kog won't be out of control.
: What do you mean deeper into the tree? If you take this as a secondary you can take anything beside one of the Keystones...
> [{quoted}](name=Mortantis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VOTs5RAz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T22:08:40.275+0000) > > What do you mean deeper into the tree? If you take this as a secondary you can take anything beside one of the Keystones... Forgive me I was thinking of the old mastery system. Back when masteries were around you had to pick 1 of 3 mastery trees (offense, defense, or utility) and if you wanted the strongest masteries you had to invest very far into the tree. With runes almost no investment is required to access some of the strongest runes (aside from keystones). I don't know what should be done with triumph, but I feel it is too easily accessible to assassins who usually invest heavily into the domination tree (rather than precision).
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=001c00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T21:05:11.299+0000) > > WTF are you talking about? Of course it affects my points. It's a straight up buff and you know it. WHat i have gathered from your points are: This buff is broken, AP Shaco is broken, SHaco is broken, Shaco is the most and best played champ in the game, and that everyone whines about their champ The buff isnt even a buff, it simply makes it so it doesnt actiuvate and destroy shaco's boxes, if riot were to add this to the game right now i 100% can telly you that barely anyone would even notice the change. Please stop whining about every little change to the game and saying its too overpowered, look at it from a different perspective reevaluate your points.
> [{quoted}](name=Imbetterthanmoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=001c000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-04T21:10:33.155+0000) > > WHat i have gathered from your points are: > > This buff is broken, AP Shaco is broken, SHaco is broken, Shaco is the most and best played champ in the game, and that everyone whines about their champ > > The buff isnt even a buff, it simply makes it so it doesnt actiuvate and destroy shaco's boxes, if riot were to add this to the game right now i 100% can telly you that barely anyone would even notice the change. Please stop whining about every little change to the game and saying its too overpowered, look at it from a different perspective reevaluate your points. That's a buff dude. How do you not understand this? And now I'm whining apparently? Thanks for flaming me once again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=001c000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T06:04:37.180+0000) > > You're asking for a buff to an ability that has almost no counterplay. Shaco can place these stealth traps while stealthed ffs. Thanks for flaming and calling me "mentally unstable" though. LOL community showing its true colors here. The buff does little to nothing, all it does is make it so oracle doesnt destroy it. This buff wont affect your points at all "You're asking for a buff to an ability that has almost no counterplay. Shaco can place these stealth traps while stealthed ffs." The oracle activates it so the buff wont change the fact that if ap shaco comes behind you with itwhile stealthed it will still attack you. So can you please for the good of this earth and league of legends please read through and understand what the facts are before posting your biased comments
> [{quoted}](name=Imbetterthanmoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=001c0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T06:09:19.817+0000) > > The buff does little to nothing, all it does is make it so oracle doesnt destroy it. This buff wont affect your points at all "You're asking for a buff to an ability that has almost no counterplay. Shaco can place these stealth traps while stealthed ffs." The oracle activates it so the buff wont change the fact that if ap shaco comes behind you with itwhile stealthed it will still attack you. So can you please for the good of this earth and league of legends please read through and understand what the facts are before posting your biased comments You really need to just stop talking. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If oracles didn't activate the traps that would be a buff to ALL VARIATIONS OF SHACO. Don't pretend that this is only a buff to AP Shaco, cuz you and I both know that's bullsh*t.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=001c0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T08:19:37.246+0000) > > Dude I don't really care. Balance is more important than special interest groups like you AP Shaco players. And the OP even admits that Shaco has little to no counterplay, and he's asking for buffs. Sorry I don't support this at all, and neither should any sane person. Are you mentally unstable? Are you able to read? AP Shaco is terrible, Pinkward comes and asks for a buff that seems reasonable that wouldnt affect AD Shaco and wouldnt even make a massive difference to AP Shaco. Now please look over what i just said atleast 5 times so you can fit it into your head. Also i have a question for you. Do you even know what the change being asked for is? Because its not that big of a change.
> [{quoted}](name=Imbetterthanmoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=001c00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T08:57:34.555+0000) > > Are you mentally unstable? Are you able to read? AP Shaco is terrible, Pinkward comes and asks for a buff that seems reasonable that wouldnt affect AD Shaco and wouldnt even make a massive difference to AP Shaco. Now please look over what i just said atleast 5 times so you can fit it into your head. > > Also i have a question for you. Do you even know what the change being asked for is? Because its not that big of a change. You're asking for a buff to an ability that has almost no counterplay. Shaco can place these stealth traps while stealthed ffs. Thanks for flaming and calling me "mentally unstable" though. LOL community showing its true colors here.
: the last like 4 seasons of worlds would like to have a word with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XGssoQIE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T23:34:09.851+0000) > > the last like 4 seasons of worlds would like to have a word with you. Yea it was used at worlds. And the counterplay I mentioned was abused by the pros. And MANY MANY teleport attempts were thwarted due to said counterplay. What's your point? It's not like flash where literally EVERYONE has it.
: It's also one of the strongest. That's why it has such a long cooldown.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XGssoQIE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-02T23:30:19.867+0000) > > It's also one of the strongest. That's why it has such a long cooldown. Not really. The fact that is has all the counterplay I mentioned makes it inferior to every other summoner spell in the game.
: Just bring back old nunu
New Nunu has too much counterplay. Old Nunu had counterplay too as well as hard counters like Olaf. There really was no reason to rework him.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=23FsnFuV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-28T23:47:16.409+0000) > > Nintendo doesn't give a sh*t what we want. They've proven that by giving Geno fans the middle finger like 3 games in a row now. Don't bother posting on any boards/forums telling Nintendo what you want. They won't listen. just because we don't get one character doesn't mean nitendo doesn't care. they cant just add every person some guy online thinks would be fun
> [{quoted}](name=BigUwUGang,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=23FsnFuV,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-01-01T09:18:26.750+0000) > > just because we don't get one character doesn't mean nitendo doesn't care. they cant just add every person some guy online thinks would be fun When you think about how many years people have been asking for this character how can you possibly tell me Nintendo is listening? People have been BEGGING Sakurai to put this character into a Smash Bros game for like 20 years. Fast forward to today he still ignores them.
Show more

Cloud273

Level 123 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion