Barkley (NA)
: Oh no! Illaoi used her ult! What do we do!?
This is why I never play Illaoi. Her kit has too much counterplay and really only works against stupid players who don't know how she works. Amazing in low elo but the higher you climb the worse she gets. As a suggestion to make her ult actually useful, what if the tentacles attack whatever direction her cursor is pointed in? Then she would be slightly more interesting. Also, this is completely off topic, but am I the only one who was hoping that a kraken priestess champ would actually summon a kraken with her ult? We have so many champions with summons in this game so why not? Would've been awesome.
Rioter Comments
: talon is an ungankable, no skill mid laner that is able to run away from even the fastest champions in the game because walls _do not fucking exist_ for talon
> [{quoted}](name=fishing pole,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4hOlAnME,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-17T04:47:46.789+0000) > > talon is an ungankable, no skill mid laner that is able to run away from even the fastest champions in the game because walls _do not fucking exist_ for talon ^
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4hOlAnME,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T04:59:23.322+0000) > > You're not being completely honest about Yasuo in your post, and I don't appreciate it. The fact that people just blindly hate him and upvote you speaks volumes about the bias in this community. And this post wasn't even about Yasuo in the first place. Why are you dragging him into this? Anyways, he actually needs to land his q THREE TIMES IN A ROW before he's even able to ult you, so now it's not as straightforward as QER. And you said yourself he can ONLY do it if there are minions nearby. Talon can just 'q' onto you whenever the hell he wants, and he doesn't have any special requirements in order to use his ult. Also you failed to mention you can COMPLETEY deny Yasuo from being able to use his ult by just cc'ing him when the knockup happens. Except yasuo nowadays misses like 5 qs in 2 1v1s but still wins because he auto attacks you to death. I've seen it to often>.>
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4hOlAnME,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:56:38.797+0000) > > Except yasuo nowadays misses like 5 qs in 2 1v1s but still wins because he auto attacks you to death. I've seen it to often>.> If you're stupid enough to let him get that close, you deserve to get auto'd to death. His dash is the most telegraphed ability in this game. You know exactly when he can do it and when he can't do it.
Rioter Comments
Zardo (NA)
: Can someone explain how yasuo takes skill? Jump over minions, then Q E R. Literally the same combo every time. You could argue that his 'q' could be dodged, but good luck when he e's on you. You get my point right? Describing a champion's kit doesn't really help anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4hOlAnME,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T02:08:41.569+0000) > > Can someone explain how yasuo takes skill? > > Jump over minions, then Q E R. Literally the same combo every time. You could argue that his 'q' could be dodged, but good luck when he e's on you. > > You get my point right? Describing a champion's kit doesn't really help anything. You're not being completely honest about Yasuo in your post, and I don't appreciate it. The fact that people just blindly hate him and upvote you speaks volumes about the bias in this community. And this post wasn't even about Yasuo in the first place. Why are you dragging him into this? Anyways, he actually needs to land his q THREE TIMES IN A ROW before he's even able to ult you, so now it's not as straightforward as QER. And you said yourself he can ONLY do it if there are minions nearby. Talon can just 'q' onto you whenever the hell he wants, and he doesn't have any special requirements in order to use his ult. Also you failed to mention you can COMPLETEY deny Yasuo from being able to use his ult by just cc'ing him when the knockup happens.
Rioter Comments
: Here's exactly how much you can possibly die within 20 minutes:
You don't have to get to enemy turret range to die. It's possible the enemy is just hiding on your side of the map somewhere. The enemy could just be hiding in your jungle somewhere waiting for you to respawn.
Nekorus (NA)
: just be happy shaco has some sort of mobility unlike my dark friend over here {{champion:56}} . Jokes aside shaco really needs some love and idk why ahri is being buffed for NO REASON at all. Idk why but riot really tends to ignore the champs that need help the most.
> [{quoted}](name=Nekorus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ez4dEl43,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T17:14:54.726+0000) > > just be happy shaco has some sort of mobility unlike my dark friend over here {{champion:56}} . > Jokes aside shaco really needs some love and idk why ahri is being buffed for NO REASON at all. Idk why but riot really tends to ignore the champs that need help the most. Because Ahri's skins make tons of money for Riot. If she's weak no one buys them. Riot only pretends to care about balance. All they really care about are their wallets.
: I didn't call you stupid. I said you don't understand. A stupid person can't learn. An ignorant person can.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1fAd4EBV,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T05:50:42.245+0000) > > **I didn't call you stupid.** **I said you don't understand.** A stupid person can't learn. An ignorant person can. Not directly, but you insinuated it. And I don't agree with that either.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1fAd4EBV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T02:51:17.966+0000) > > You misunderstand me. Of course I understand why people don't want Yi having stealth. What I don't understand is why people don't want Yi having stealth but are perfectly fine with assassins having it. As if Yi having it is somehow more broken than a Kha'zix, Rengar, Talon, etc. He is. Rather, he has the _potential_ to be. Was it ever Kha, Rengar, or Talon being paired with Taric mid? No. It was Master Yi because a fed Yi can kill entire teams where a fed burst assassin can kill maybe two players at a time. Stealth champions are gated by cooldowns and vulnerable to focused CC. Yi isn't gated by cooldowns and is immune to the two forms of CC that _should_ counter him the most. And that's just Yi. Like others have pointed out, both engage champs themselves and champs that currently need others to engage would be too powerful with it. What I was saying is that it seems you don't understand the stealth mechanic all that well. Not to insult you, but to try to get you to reflect on the question you're posing.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1fAd4EBV,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-12T08:50:28.177+0000) > > He is. Rather, he has the _potential_ to be. Was it ever Kha, Rengar, or Talon being paired with Taric mid? No. It was Master Yi because a fed Yi can kill entire teams where a fed burst assassin can kill maybe two players at a time. Stealth champions are gated by cooldowns and vulnerable to focused CC. Yi isn't gated by cooldowns and is immune to the two forms of CC that _should_ counter him the most. > > And that's just Yi. Like others have pointed out, both engage champs themselves and champs that currently need others to engage would be too powerful with it. > > **What I was saying is that it seems you don't understand the stealth mechanic all that well.** Not to insult you, but to try to get you to reflect on the question you're posing. Not to insult, but yet you did it anyway. You're basically saying I'm an idiot and don't understand this game. It SEEMS to me like you're just being extremely rude.
: If you don't understand why people wouldn't want Yi having stealth, then you don't understand enough to be suggesting an ally-stealth mechanic. The problem _would be_ the cooldown. Simply having an ability on R doesn't make it an ultimate if it's as low-cost and low-CD as a basic ability.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1fAd4EBV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T01:09:31.757+0000) > > If you don't understand why people wouldn't want Yi having stealth, then you don't understand enough to be suggesting an ally-stealth mechanic. > > The problem _would be_ the cooldown. Simply having an ability on R doesn't make it an ultimate if it's as low-cost and low-CD as a basic ability. You misunderstand me. Of course I understand why people don't want Yi having stealth. What I don't understand is why people don't want Yi having stealth but are perfectly fine with assassins having it. As if Yi having it is somehow more broken than a Kha'zix, Rengar, Talon, etc.
: Yeah, sure, let's just give Yi stealth. It'd be too game-breaking to be on a basic ability'a cooldown, but too weak to be on an ultimate ability.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1fAd4EBV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:36:09.625+0000) > > Yeah, sure, let's just give Yi stealth. > > It'd be too game-breaking to be on a basic ability'a cooldown, but too weak to be on an ultimate ability. I don't understand why people freak out about Yi having stealth but assassins having it is perfectly fine. Anyways, whenever Yi gets any sort of buff from allies he's annoying as hell to deal with. I agree it would be too strong for a basic ability, but if it's too weak for an ult we could give it a short cooldown or something to make it a little bit better.
: As someone that plays Fizz, these buffs definitely help but they don't affect any of the areas that matter when it comes to the reasons typically complain about him. From what I can tell, all this does is help him a little bit early game, it definitely isn't going to make him top tier or anything.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7fG37vhy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:29:00.970+0000) > > As someone that plays Fizz, these buffs definitely help but they don't affect any of the areas that matter when it comes to the reasons typically complain about him. From what I can tell, all this does is help him a little bit early game, it definitely isn't going to make him top tier or anything. He is already top tier. Have you seen his winrate? 53% in gold and plat, and 52% in diamond. I didn't bother looking at other divisions, but if he's doing this well in gold-diamond he's a problem. https://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/
Rioter Comments
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Why are you doing this to yuumi?
What they should really do with Yuumi is give her limits on how long she can stay attached to someone. That would make it a bit more fair imo.
: Will autofill ever get removed?
You want autofill to go away? Play support more often. Problem solved.
Rioter Comments
: I can't remember the last time I had fun laning top lol
> [{quoted}](name=Lucid Lust,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RwJ29493,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-08T06:08:57.991+0000) > > All I've been seeing top lately is {{champion:43}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:74}} etc basically all champs you cant have any fun playing against and who just suck all the fun out the lane if you're a genuine melee top laner lol > > **This role is a fucking joke. ** You forgot Teemo
: I don't understand why Kalista is considered toxic
I think the best way to balance Kalista would be to remove the slow on rend. I'm fine with the kiting, but if she's going to be a god at kiting she shouldn't have such good cc. And even if they remove this she still has the knockup from her ult so it's not like she'll have nothing.
: Fizz is total shit now
Logged in just to downvote this. If anything he needs MORE nerfs. Complete bullsh*t champ with no counterplay.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: remake option is at 3 minute or so. If she was afk for 5 mins means none typed /remake
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F6vTJfZg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T02:54:31.314+0000) > > remake option is at 3 minute or so. If she was afk for 5 mins means none typed /remake Maybe I was wrong when I said 5 minutes. Regardless of what happened, she wasn't afk long enough for us to get a remake.
Saezio (EUNE)
: ./remake?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F6vTJfZg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T01:50:21.425+0000) > > ./remake? She wasn't afk long enough to allow us to remake. If she had been gone for like a minute longer we probably could've. I was actually pretty pissed when she came back, since it meant I had to sit through that game.
: PLEASE bring back ARAM bans PLEASE
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eVlFkQnh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T23:30:30.846+0000) > > did you ever fight {{champion:37}} {{champion:99}} on the same team? thats just insane. so broken thats just insane. you just cannot beat it if they know how to play both champs. just please bring back aram band if you wont nerf sona to the ground so i wont need to face this champ. No matter how much they nerf Sona it will never be enough. Her auras are just WAY too strong in this map. Unlike in SR where only the adc is benefiting from them (in lane phase at least), in ARAM the ENTIRE TEAM is benefiting from her auras all game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2019-06-27T00:59:35.510+0000) > > This should really be in gameplay. This is a new game mode after all and it will get much more attention on gameplay. Nah, it's fine here because it's not discussing gameplay itself but rather cosmetic features and the wway some features of the client work.
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=00290000,timestamp=2019-06-27T01:23:15.624+0000) > > Nah, it's fine here because it's not discussing gameplay itself but rather cosmetic features and the wway some features of the client work. How is it not gameplay? It's a brand new game mode. And I'm not saying it's wrong to have it here. I'm just saying it would get more views there.
Jamaree (NA)
: Don’t blame the developers, blame the publishers for lootboxes and that steam thing is outright false, don’t spread lies like that. What they don’t allow is massive negative bombing of reviews for matters that have nothing to do with the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fBZ9EXqO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T01:00:21.971+0000) > > Don’t blame the developers, blame the publishers for lootboxes and that steam thing is outright false, don’t spread lies like that. What they don’t allow is massive negative bombing of reviews for matters that have nothing to do with the game. It doesn't matter what the reason for the review is.
: Riot, these lootboxes aren't making you look any better.
This should really be in gameplay. This is a new game mode after all and it will get much more attention on gameplay.
Rioter Comments
: probably testing the waters. Nintendo isn't worth BILLIONS for nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xOTovu73,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-26T23:25:47.807+0000) > > probably testing the waters. Nintendo isn't worth BILLIONS for nothing. The sad thing is there actually are lots of kids who are stupid enough to buy this, and then Nintendo will just do the same sh*t again with some other series.
Rioter Comments
Reksee (NA)
: Opinion: More Mobility does not make the game fun
Ok, I understand mobility is frustrating to play against, but people NEED to start being honest about it, or I can't take these posts seriously. Not all mobility in this game is created equally. Yasuo and Irelia actually need a target in order to dash, unlike Riven and Zed who can just do it whenever the hell they want. And Zed has so much safety he can even return to his starting position after using his dash. Yasuo and Irelia actually have counterplay, and if you look at their winrates they're lower than Riven and Zed in literally every ELO (gee I wonder why).
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-25T00:48:11.534+0000) > >Do you really wanna talk about logic in this game? Uhm... > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T00:39:03.459+0000) > > Liquids can flow through rocks.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T03:05:45.758+0000) > > Uhm... How do you know that the rocks aren't permeable?
: that still isnt a fluid going through a solid object. that is fluid slowly breaking down the solid object til it is no more not the same thing
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T02:57:27.897+0000) > > that still isnt a fluid going through a solid object. > > that is fluid slowly breaking down the solid object til it is no more > > not the same thing How do we know that there aren't any holes in the rocks? Also there is soil underneath the rocks. The liquid can leach into the soil and then reappear on the other side. I guess through was the wrong word. It's not literally going through the rocks (unless there's a hole), but it will find a way to get past them, and it will do so very easily. Also, some rocks have small holes in them and can soak up the water. These types of rocks are called "permeable". If it was a rock like this then liquid could easily pass through.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-25T00:48:11.534+0000) > >Do you really wanna talk about logic in this game? Uhm... > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T00:39:03.459+0000) > > Liquids can flow through rocks.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T03:05:45.758+0000) > > Uhm... Erosion. I rest my case.
: dont think thats how liquids and solids interact been a while since highschool physics
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T01:06:53.155+0000) > > dont think thats how liquids and solids interact > > been a while since highschool physics Apparently you've never heard of erosion then. When you have water that's constantly crashing against rocks, it's only a matter of time before the rock weakens and the water is able to flow through. Water is the force that has shaped this planet ever since the beginning of time, so yes I'm pretty sure liquids can flow through rocks. Would you like another lesson in physics, or is that enough for you?
: How many puddles have you seen climb a wall? And if it's pooling in the first place, that clearly means it's motion is limited already.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-25T00:43:43.574+0000) > > How many puddles have you seen climb a wall? And if it's pooling in the first place, that clearly means it's motion is limited already. It really depends on how big the wall and puddle are. Do you really wanna talk about logic in this game?
: well how would a pool of blood go over a wall ?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0TIb2eyb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-25T00:27:13.531+0000) > > well how would a pool of blood go over a wall ? Liquids can flow through rocks.
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Yuumi has 100% ban/pick rate in pro and she isn't getting nerfed in next patch
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yHmTzjRA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:47:41.222+0000) > > Yuumi has 100% ban/pick rate in pro > > and she isn't getting nerfed in next patch How many games has she actually won though? Almost none if I'm not mistaken. You guys act like she's broken as f*ck, but winrates don't lie. She's not.
Húlí (EUW)
: Match history privacy ?
It actually has gotten better recently. In previous seasons you could see the names of the people you were facing in champ select, and you could just google them and then ban their main. Thankfully you can't see their names anymore, so that's an improvement at least. But I agree you should have some privacy options with your account.
Rioter Comments
iiGazeii (NA)
: The fantasy of Ezreal is that his Q **is** his autoattack. By spending mana and actually needing to aim his attacks, he gains extra damage and range. His kit and playstyle as a caster-style marksman is iconic to Leauge. It's not going anywhere. "ADC" is simply "attack damage carry". The only requirement is to do a large amount of sustained, physical damage. Ezreal does that.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7TVsgLEz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T23:05:32.651+0000) > > The fantasy of Ezreal is that his Q **is** his autoattack. By spending mana and actually needing to aim his attacks, he gains extra damage and range. His kit and playstyle as a caster-style marksman is iconic to Leauge. It's not going anywhere. > > "ADC" is simply "attack damage carry". The only requirement is to do a large amount of sustained, physical damage. Ezreal does that. No, an adc is a champ who's damage comes mainly from ranged auto attacks. But Ezreal's damage comes mostly from his spells.
Rioter Comments
Neriticc (EUW)
: Buff Trundle
How about no. Let's not buff the zero counterplay pillar troll.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Cloud273

Level 164 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion