: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HvA8cUcg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T03:04:31.714+0000) > > You make it sound like yuumi isnt going to bot with the marksmen for most of the laning phase. > > Ofc she is eventually going to attach to other people lmao or even roam! > > A janna doesnt only shield the adc. She shouldn't be. Yuumi is at her strongest when attached to a high damage carry that can utilize her granted extra damage through her W. A carry with extremely high scales. Bot lane mentality is why she has a 29% winrate. The champion doesn't provide any steroids, high damage, or reliable peel and therefore does not belong as a standard "lane bot for 15 minutes" support. Yuumi granting a solo laner two additional summoner spells plus massive adaptive damage and a heal (all before runes) more than makes up for the level gap caused by duo mid. Bot lane Yuumi is atrocious and will be so long as she remains in her current state. There were early signs of Yuumi duo mid on PBE and I strongly suggest that any doubters look into it. Meta slave mentality is what makes this champion preform poorly.
> [{quoted}](name=KhaZix Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HvA8cUcg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T07:42:19.726+0000) > > She shouldn't be. Yuumi is at her strongest when attached to a high damage carry that can utilize her granted extra damage through her W. A carry with extremely high scales. Bot lane mentality is why she has a 29% winrate. The champion doesn't provide any steroids, high damage, or reliable peel and therefore does not belong as a standard "lane bot for 15 minutes" support. Yuumi granting a solo laner two additional summoner spells plus massive adaptive damage and a heal (all before runes) more than makes up for the level gap caused by duo mid. > > Bot lane Yuumi is atrocious and will be so long as she remains in her current state. There were early signs of Yuumi duo mid on PBE and I strongly suggest that any doubters look into it. Meta slave mentality is what makes this champion preform poorly. This is a dumb arguement. Janna maxing shield would likely give a AD champ mid or top more damage than yuumi maxing W for most of the game. A champ that scales really hard? Yeah that is good with yuumi. But once they scale and once yuumi has maxed W. that isn't anywhere near the start of the game. So yeah, yummi is likely going bot with the marksmen for most of the game. Yummi cant go duo mid because 1. Mids can waveclear and play safe 1v2. You will also fall behind in levels. 2. Whoever is bot is going to get 1v2'd. The wave will be frozen. They wont be able to cs. 3. Whoever is bot is going to get 1v3'd. the jg will just come and dive them after bot pushes.
: If your first thought when you saw Yuumi was "Wow, I can attach to my ADC!"...
You make it sound like yuumi isnt going to bot with the marksmen for most of the laning phase. Ofc she is eventually going to attach to other people lmao or even roam! A janna doesnt only shield the adc.
: Why Ahri doesn't get movement speed from her Q?
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-88-notes#patch-champions tl;dr more damage, less safety
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FbQKFuh0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-07T18:45:35.873+0000) > > this makes sense in diamond, but not silver or bronze. > > if you're getting 11 lp a game and 22 a loss, then you're playing against low bronze as a silver rank and losing. A new account isnt going to fix that. > > If you're diamond 4 getting 11 lp a win and 15 a loss with plat 1 or 2 mmr, that one is a lot more rough and harder to fix. I've played for years trying to get better and I've never once been to Gold. I've been one win away from Gold and lost... one time. I've never advanced to Silver 1 beyond that one time.
sounds like a mental block, you can defiantly get it since you've hit silver one. The difference between the two ranks is just like 50 mmr. Just keep it up
: At what point do you abandon an account?
this makes sense in diamond, but not in lower elos if you're getting 11 lp a game and 22 a loss, then you're playing against low silver as a gold rank and losing. A new account isnt going to fix that. Just play to improve If you're diamond 4 getting 11 lp a win and 15 a loss with plat 1 or 2 mmr, that one is a lot more rough and harder to fix.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iMgbHAKy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-01T17:33:31.256+0000) > > ezreal has a pretty good early game compared to most adcs. Who though... who??? Every other adc in the game has a higher winrate early game than Ezreal. THIS INCLUDES TRISTANA. Like I'd really like for you to tell me who because I am clueless. From expierence, Vayne and Kai'sa have great synergy options in laning phase despite having pretty bad earlies. Ezreal has nothing. Ezreals are literally reaching a whole new level of useless early game by taking tp too. He doesn't have ANYTHING to play with. He's just not fun to play with in lane at all because he's so useless. He doesn't have a pretty good early game. He has a pretty safe early game. He can farm extremely safely, but guess what, he can't do anything else so the support just sits there in boredom. Your only option is to look for roams and hope your adc doesn't rage quit... in soloque... yeah good luck with that. Kassadin even has a safe laning phase because he gets his short cd q to farm and a slow plus he gets his dash at 6. Do you think Kass has a good early game too? If you think Ez is a good early game adc you must've missed our latest lucian meta. Ez isn't a good early game adc he's just hard to kill and can free farm from a really safe distance. A good adc would dominate the lane and make plays with their support. Ez can't do that.
it just sounds like you play with bad ezreals. His passive gives him up to 50% attack speed, and his Q does like 80 damage on a 4 second cooldown if he hits it. Level 1. There's nothing more to explain, these numbers are just higher than most marksmen. Tristana isn't going to outdamage this early game unless the ezreal plays poorly. I forget what season, but ezreal was one of the best early game junglers. A lot has to do with his synergy of red buff, but mostly because of these numbers above. He just outdueled everyone, had some cancer ganks, got nerfed. Try helping your ezreal shove and poke under tower. kass has 19 armor level 1, no way to last hit or poke other than his 1 until 6. (e is inconsistent). His q has a 9 second cooldown. if kass gets in range to q, thats more than enough range for any mage with a brain to auto him, follow him, wait for the shield to run out, then take a free trade with him. thats why kass is weak early. None of it applies to ezreal. His early game just isnt bad. His waveclear sucks tho. He doesn't bully like a draven or cait, but he'll do some good damage if he is hitting his abilities. And the way he trades is good. Much better than kassadin
: If you go Ezreal tp bot lane or just Ezreal in general
ezreal has a pretty good early game compared to most adcs.
rujitra (NA)
: Because the opportunities for trolling/griefing would be greater the other way, and something *has* to take priority.
i dont agree. If someone bans a person's hovered champ, is it rarely a positive thing opposed to negative. 1. If someone is hovering nunu ADC, and is planning to int. When you ban the nunu, he suddenly doesnt decide "oh, my teammates don't appreciate t this, I will select a marksmen and try my best!" He's going to just pick something dumb anyways. 2. If i want to play a champ, and my teammate doesn't like it (lets say yasuo). It isnt beneficial for them to ban the champion that i want to play which is likely one of my best champs. Even if yasuo player doesn't decide to troll because their teammate just basically griefed them, he will be playing a champ he isnt as good on.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Unpopular Opinion: If your unpopular opinion post has more upvotes than downvotes you suck at titles
: If the nexus is under attack, there is nothing you should be prioritizing over recalling.
you cant recall, if opponents are nearby? They'll just stop it
: Today's Match Making was especially bad
uhh, what about this one ? https://gyazo.com/3526aec7758303a43d26b5393ce3cca1
: I do not understand and I do not agree or accept the terms.
you have to accept the ToS to make an account lol. You accepted it a long time ago xd
: Former Solo queue Challenger ridicules me on stream
so a guy flamed you to his 2 viewers, you added that person. (??) then he removed u wow thanks for the share
: Why does renekton have 2 dashes but not aatrox
WhY DOEs RIVen hAVE 14857 daSHES bUT NOt YOrikc
: Balanced Match Maker
what does the damage have to do with matchmaking?
: What is the Most Interesting New Champion Thematic?
i dont understand why most of these votes are for a concept already in the game, but its gender is different XD how is that interesting?
: Climbing is not impossible.
There's tons on people who started in bronze and have climbed, including myself. The only time I've ever demoted was from s3>s4. But I kept improving
: The Example I used was with pretty arbitrary numbers, it just showed how a lvl 16 zed with 3 items lost damage from the change. The 40-100 in my opinion is pretty valid. Jhin and Rengar can get around the ad needed to reap 100. Max level with items it's pretty common to see AD champions with AD in the 400+ range which results in 60 or more AD being reaped.
just look at your last games and ask yourself, when the last time you woudlve gotten anywhere near 100 ad bonus. that 14/4 full build draven wouldve given you like 65. thats saying something in your recent games, only like 8/19 games did you even get rank 3 ult if you honestly beleive zed's ult passive giving 40-100 ad is common, you might be slightly handicapped. 400 ad isnt that common, because games dont last that long, and there isnt always a champion that builds full ad on a team. The adc often builds mostly attack speed.
Nhika (NA)
: How did the game go from having most diverse lanes to ADC meta again?
And here i thought it was buffs to many marksmen themselves, nerfs to items and champs that could bot that werent marksmen, items changes, runes, support item changes, crit item changes, crit item reworks. but nope, {{item:3094}} the whole time!!!!
: Zed nerfs in patch 9.8?
You're exaggerating on the numbers. This was the AD bonus: 5 (+5/10/15% target's AD) To say 40-100+ less AD per game is a joke. even rank 3 ult, he'd had to kill someone with around 700 AD for 100 bonus AD. A marksmen level 9 with {{item:3031}} has like 160 AD. for rank 2 ult, that's 16+5 bonus ad. To get 60 like in your example, the guy he's killing would need like 600 AD lol I opened a random zed game and looked at how much ad he had at level 11. Zed had 212 ad level 11. Here's the example you gave but with realistic numbers. 140 being bonus ad with ult passive bonus ad 119 being bonus ad with 1.0ad q buff With a 0.9 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+140 times 0.9 (126) damage. With a 1.0 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+119 times 1.0 (119) damage. 7 less damage per Q 21 max That means zed ult does 21-29 less damage rank 2 But, it's more damage before the first kill, possibly still more if you killed a mage. He has a larger W recast It's going to be WAY more damage if the attack speed nets him another auto attack. If we took the numbers above, and applied them to zed level 10. (13 bonus from ult passive instead of 21) With a 0.9 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+132 times 0.9 (118.8) damage. With a 1.0 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+119 times 1.0 (119) damage. looks like it's higher? xdddddddddddddddddddd what are we even complaining about here. zed's Q does more damage level 1-10 even after the nerfs. Along with longer recast + more attack speed.
: Still love dodging 50 skillshots in a fight
my fav is when i dodge the skillshot, then it hits minions. The {{item:3285}} hits me, it procs comet, then I take {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} bleed. There goes 300 health!
: Conqueror stacks deserve to give AS, not Adaptive.
There's a lot of champs that take conq that dont care for attack speed. and we already have 2 attack speed keystones.
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYFf8AYl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T05:45:42.295+0000) > > ? > > that isnt really a counterargument, you're just ignoring what i said then putting words in my mouth and complaining about riot it is you just dont understand it the way i wrote it....
Try typing it in english >So what do you wanna nerf his damage to -40 in total cause thats what will happen ??? Where did you get -40 from? >it will go down even more by changing that percentage since it scales only with bonus ad FROM RUNES AND ITEMS the 90% ad ratio was a faliure change from ghostcrawler or something :) The 0.1% scaling is still intact. I dont actually know what you're trying to say When you type like an idiot, people arent going to understand you. Try typing more clearly.
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYFf8AYl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-18T16:38:26.757+0000) > > But he still has > > ATTACK SPEED GROWTH 2.1% ⇒ 3.3% > RECAST RANGE 1300 range ⇒ 1950 range > Q - Razor Shuriken (+0.9 bonus attack damage) ⇒ (+1.0 bonus attack damage) So what do you wanna nerf his damage to -40 in total cause thats what will happen and it will go down even more by changing that percentage since it scales only with bonus ad FROM RUNES AND ITEMS the 90% ad ratio was a faliure change from ghostcrawler or something :)
? that isnt really a counterargument, you're just ignoring what i said then putting words in my mouth and complaining about riot
Ove WHS Zed (EUNE)
: zed nerf
But he still has ATTACK SPEED GROWTH 2.1% ⇒ 3.3% RECAST RANGE 1300 range ⇒ 1950 range Q - Razor Shuriken (+0.9 bonus attack damage) ⇒ (+1.0 bonus attack damage)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4gQYBTb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-15T06:00:07.291+0000) > > i get those games in diamond. > > you saying you get more griefers on your team is just bad luck and low sample size. Over 1000 games, it'll even out. > > EVERYONE CANT GET MORE GRIEFERS ON THEIR TEAM THAN THE ENEMY, THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE LOL. > > I litterally see games you weren't 3/9 , 0/5, 1/5, 2/9 > > Here's even a game where you got carried. > > https://gyazo.com/7837ad97c6dac01455ee0097cb92f559?token=4a007847cbfadaaa53d50637e0cf346f > > Is your argument really that, riot 'targets' you by placing humans on your team that have bad games just like you? Your average KDA in the past 20 games is 6/6/6. You actually have a 55% winrate over those games, while averaging 38% kill participation. You don't help your team at all and you dont do well yourself. You're currently silver 1 and the highest you've been is silver 1. A mental block is probably the reason you arent climbing but other than that I think you're right where you should be. You really think you deserve to climb? I never complained about my own games holding me down. I used them to support the idea of elo hell's existence. I have enough time to rank up if I grind the game, but the idea that elo hell doesn't exist is absurd. How could a player without consistently high playtime rank up without having to play several ranks above where they should be at? Since you went out of your way to provide some of my scores for literally no reason, I'd like to use those to further my point that someone else without time would be completely fucked in this system. The 1/5/0 game you mention I was autofilled into mid while playing with my other silver friend. Every other player on our team was gold. They all played worse than us by a wide margin, and they literally gave my laner an extra 300 gold before the lane even started. The game was over before I even had 2 deaths, so assuming someone went 5/0/0 in a lane within 15 minutes, which would require a mix of skill way above the rank you're at and a garbage opponent, you would still lose. As for low sample size, you're both wrong and missing the point. The long string of games you have to play to even it out is quite frankly impossible for most people, and regardless it's statistically improbable that it'll even out for at least 35% of players.
I never complained about my own games holding me down. >just had a game where our vayne was 0-7-0 and sona was 0-4-0 after 20 minutes. sounds normal, right? happens every game. What about when you are that 0/7 player? You just ignore that, and blame your team. Here. >Since you went out of your way to provide some of my scores for literally no reason, I'd like to use those to further my point that someone else without time would be completely fucked in this system. The 1/5/0 game you mention I was autofilled into mid while playing with my other silver friend. Every other player on our team was gold. They all played worse than us by a wide margin, and they literally gave my laner an extra 300 gold before the lane even started. The game was over before I even had 2 deaths, so assuming someone went 5/0/0 in a lane within 15 minutes, which would require a mix of skill way above the rank you're at and a garbage opponent, you would still lose. Autofilled? Are you not confident? Dodge. You were the weaker mid, you dont know how to play mid. You lost lane and your team couldnt bring you back up. Thats your fault. I gave you multiple examples where your scoreline looks awfully low. And you pick the one game where your laner got a kill in the invade. You're unironically blaming your team, after saying you dont blame your team. Were you watching for invades or were you in fountain? Either way, its still a silver akali player. A plat player would beat her anyways. The problem isnt this 1/5, its a lot of 1/5 games. You wouldnt consistently do bad, if you were better than that elo. Your team doing bad, doesnt make you die 2x more than everyone else in the game. >I used them to support the idea of elo hell's existence. I have enough time to rank up if I grind the game, but the idea that elo hell doesn't exist is absurd. How could a player without consistently high playtime rank up without having to play several ranks above where they should be at? You've played more games than me and you're still stuck. I went from g4 to d4 in less games than you. 200 games is a lot. Recently being trolled in your last 10 or so games, isnt a large sample size. You dont have to be diamond to beat silver players. >As for low sample size, you're both wrong and missing the point. The long string of games you have to play to even it out is quite frankly impossible for most people, and regardless it's statistically improbable that it'll even out for at least 35% of players. 35% is a number you pulled out of your ass. One team losses because of a troll, and one wins. It evens out at 50% over a large number of games, like 200 games. You have a game, where you got carried. If you were on the enemy team, you woudlve thought they were trolling you. But you dont think they are a troll because they arent on your team. You are the most mediocre player ive ever seen. Your stats scream 50% and even all across the board. The fact that you don't see how you've lost your team many games is hilarious. You dont play better than your laner consistently (silver opponents) You don't help your team but your laner might help them (0 impact vs some impact) You die a lot (Like a lot.) You arent going to climb until you realize you have a lot of things you can improve. The audacity to blame your team when you're averaging 6/8 on taliyah and still silver on garen after 3 years is disgusting. Who do you think you even are? I climbed from lower. And I was truly a b5 player when i hit level 30. You dont need to be much better when you are playing 200 games. I could make a post and say, I had a jg taliyah... she went 1/13 i saw that she went top taliyah for some reason. she went 3/14 OMG ELO HELL. thats actually just your teammate's idea of you. You arent the star player of your solo queue games to say the least, stop playing for LP and start playing to improve.
: Why isn't Fiddlesticks listed under Jungler tab anymore?
The tabs just show the most popular champs in that role from last patch. Riot doesnt manage it, its automatic. fid jg playrate is just that low to not show up i guess
: "elo hell isn't real"
i get those games in diamond. you saying you get more griefers on your team is just bad luck and low sample size. Over 1000 games, it'll even out. EVERYONE CANT GET MORE GRIEFERS ON THEIR TEAM THAN THE ENEMY, THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE LOL. I litterally see games you weren't 3/9 , 0/5, 1/5, 2/9 Here's even a game where you got carried. https://gyazo.com/7837ad97c6dac01455ee0097cb92f559?token=4a007847cbfadaaa53d50637e0cf346f Is your argument really that, riot 'targets' you by placing humans on your team that have bad games just like you? Your average KDA in the past 20 games is 6/6/6. You actually have a 55% winrate over those games, while averaging 38% kill participation. You don't help your team at all and you dont do well yourself. You're currently silver 1 and the highest you've been is silver 1. A mental block is probably the reason you arent climbing but other than that I think you're right where you should be. You really think you deserve to climb?
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T19:03:11.864+0000) > > Here's my lan smurf > https://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=kat+adc > > Here's the highest winrate I've gotten on smurf > https://gyazo.com/626d691feed026b0528c2e0b8b31a3b4 > > Silver and bronze is NOT harder than platinum or diamond. What a silly argument. its easy on a smurf not on an account with previous ranked history winning 17-19 lp forever
I started in bronze 5 buddy lol 17-19 lp forever? Thought you were once plat lol. Not hardstuck silver forever
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T06:55:39.057+0000) > > just more excuses. You're bad and you die alot. You probably rarely win lane without more than 2 deaths and You probably ward terribly. I don't die nearly as much and I'm playing against better players. you are in higher quality elo come try silver/bronze elo this season you will lose your sanity
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Sword,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T18:23:16.664+0000) > > you are in higher quality elo come try silver/bronze elo this season you will lose your sanity Here's my lan smurf https://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=kat+adc Here's the highest winrate I've gotten on smurf https://gyazo.com/626d691feed026b0528c2e0b8b31a3b4 Silver and bronze is NOT harder than platinum or diamond. What a silly argument. I've carried my friends to gold by duoing probably like 7 times now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-14T07:07:55.418+0000) > > Guilty as charged. Perfect. :) Where's that dang upvote bot when you need it?! Well, have my +1 anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T07:13:22.907+0000) > > Perfect. :) Where's that dang upvote bot when you need it?! Well, have my +1 anyway. do u prefer -22?
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T06:28:56.914+0000) > > ur making excuses > > Everyone plays against that, most people dont die that much against it > > i see a game where you played against a team with 0 dashes. Yorick, amumu, swain, cait, and soraka. And you died 11 times, your lane opponent went 17/2 and carried. oh yeah he got super fed early and he was countering my rumble mid so i couldnt do much
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Sword,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T00:20:15.084+0000) > > oh yeah he got super fed early and he was countering my rumble mid so i couldnt do much just more excuses. You're bad and you die alot. You probably rarely win lane without more than 2 deaths and You probably ward terribly. I don't die nearly as much and I'm playing against better players.
: Who the hell has it in for me on this board?
maybe people just generally disagree with your opinions?
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T23:59:27.682+0000) > > git gud > > ur dying this much against silver players cause im making plays and things like pyke and kha exist
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Sword,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T05:08:42.690+0000) > > cause im making plays and things like pyke and kha exist ur making excuses Everyone plays against that, most people dont die that much against it i see a game where you played against a team with 0 dashes. Yorick, amumu, swain, cait, and soraka. And you died 11 times, your lane opponent went 17/2 and carried.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T05:56:59.114+0000) > > alot of deaths and losses with under 50% kp too. 8 death average is pretty nuts > > stop giving the opponents bags of gold, maybe you'll win more its so hard to not die in this meta with all the damage
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Sword,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:01:03.291+0000) > > its so hard to not die in this meta with all the damage git gud ur dying this much against silver players
: this matchmaking is so fucking depressing
alot of deaths and losses with under 50% kp too. 8 death average is pretty nuts stop giving the opponents bags of gold, maybe you'll win more
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peULT08W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-10T22:24:25.586+0000) > > that silver player did better than the p3 karthus. > > Id much rather have a silver 1 65% winrate player that plays decently, than the gold 1 mundo who went 0/10 > 0/5 rengar > 1/6/3 sona Question is if their MMR is plat why the fuck are they silver? I see 3 games played but if they were gold/plat MMR they shouldn't even be placed Silver even if its just 3 games. Maybe the system should just be honest and tie your MMR to your actual rank instead of seeing someone win a couple games against silver and being like "Yeah you belong in plat now". This was literally never a concern before the division system was implemented.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peULT08W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-10T22:29:04.156+0000) > > Question is if their MMR is plat why the fuck are they silver? I see 3 games played but if they were gold/plat MMR they shouldn't even be placed Silver even if its just 3 games. Maybe the system should just be honest and tie your MMR to your actual rank instead of seeing someone win a couple games against silver and being like "Yeah you belong in plat now". > > This was literally never a concern before the division system was implemented. duo with 70% winrate gold 2 + 65% high winrate on himself is gonna make this inflation pretty big. He's duo with a gold 2, where would you put them? Where they don't stomp everygame for free.
K1mster (NA)
: Silver 1 in my Platinum 3 promos?????
that silver player did better than the p3 karthus. Id much rather have a silver 1 65% winrate player that plays decently, than the gold 1 mundo who went 0/10 0/5 rengar 1/6/3 sona the malz is clearly not why you lost
: Am I wrong for making a new account to play a new role?
I did this with riven top and I'd say I was a detriment to my team on both my main and my smurf lol
: Should be able to de-select champions in champion select screen
if u can click deselect then your champion, then you can click shyvanna then your champion lol there is no difference. the problem here is the client is garbage and gave you an error
: What's the reason that I lost 23LP for a remake in a d4 rank
godTomy (EUNE)
: Ever thought about an IQ test before playing this game?
im looking at your match history and you have games where you do worse than you team. Most deaths and less kill participation.
shipo13 (EUNE)
: bullshit ELO system: Silver 3 vs. Silver 4 team, who can win? https://i.ibb.co/gz0vqPf/s3vss4.png **Games are so much fast.**
> [{quoted}](name=shipo13,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEaXPWIq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-03T11:59:55.014+0000) > > bullshit ELO system: Silver 3 vs. Silver 4 team, who can win? > https://i.ibb.co/gz0vqPf/s3vss4.png > > **Games are so much fast.** s3 and s4 are the same thing you suddenly arent a better player for gaining 50 mmr
: is playing safe viable or not?
depends on your champ, everyone else's champs, and how each team is doing. Looking at your OP.GG, you'll climb if you follow these simple steps! 1. Pick 1-2 champs. Currently your ranked champ pool looks like you're spinning a slot machine and picking whatever champ pops up. 2. dont play sylas But there is plenty of room of play safe and abuse mistakes. Your opponents will make plenty of them at your elo. I think you should be playing aggressivly and learning your limits though. Better to feed and learn than afk and learn nothing
Sarthero (NA)
: That's an outlier, i main jinx when I adc and enemy picked. That was my first vayne in quite a while. I never I said I was perfect every game, like I said, I'm not challenger. Also, typically when I have high deaths, they are all racked up in the last like 10 mins of the game from people being fed.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarthero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=78hTdEBt,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-29T05:39:38.901+0000) > > That's an outlier, i main jinx when I adc and enemy picked. That was my first vayne in quite a while. I never I said I was perfect every game, like I said, I'm not challenger. > > Also, typically when I have high deaths, they are all racked up in the last like 10 mins of the game from people being fed. Thats prob why you lose. You group up mid and you get picked, then both teams fight. your team loses 4v5 and the game is over. Idk I bet I could look at a vod of yours and point out why you're losing. You clearly die too much and you dont win lane consistently vs low silver players. just play yi u twat. nothing unlucky here. your jinx is just worse than ur yi
Sarthero (NA)
: Elo Hell does exist, and it's for the unlucky
You're g4 losing to silver 2,3,4 players. You average 8 deaths a game. I mean, just look at your last last match. You were down 20 cs to jinx at 10 mins You almost did as much damage as the support, 2nd lowest on the team. Your TOP, MID, and JG all did better than their counterpart. Even your supp had less deaths than the enemy supp. When we look at you vs the enemy adc, she did almost 4x your damage and carried her team. You are losing because you're bad. Not because of this delusional view of elo hell. If you're consistently going even with players a division lower than you, then you deserve to be their tier. Once you drop down to silver 3, your LP gains and losses will be normal because that is the elo that you belong at this time. This is what happens when you climb on one champion, then you decide you want to play another one for some reason. Sure your YI might be gold, but your ADC is not.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qBdYFmVP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T22:24:29.785+0000) > > Probabaly because the difference between Diamond and Challenger is absolutely _**massive**_ while the difference between gold and silver is much smaller. There where also a lot of issues when the season started where people were ending up in diamond that didn't belong there because the LP gains were messed up no it isnt !!!!!! GOLD PLAYERS HAVE THE BEST FARM PER MINUTE IN THE GAME !!!! why a silver 4 has 50cs at 20mins
> [{quoted}](name=Sleep On Stream,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qBdYFmVP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T22:29:09.779+0000) > > no it isnt !!!!!! GOLD PLAYERS HAVE THE BEST FARM PER MINUTE IN THE GAME !!!! why a silver 4 has 50cs at 20mins even if this was true, gold players are farming against gold players. a gold laner wouldnt farm well against a challenger laner lol. They'd be dead lol
: An Akali game where I was stunned
sounds like packet loss. I've experienced this before. Often times I'd be in a call with friends with this happens, and I can hear them, i can see whats going on in the game. But they can't hear me and I cant move ingame. Think of it like your internet router can receive information, but it isnt sending anything.
: Ezreal q ap ratio is getting removed.
they're moving the AP ratio to W, by increasing its AP ratio more. Q: AP RATIO 30% > 0% W AP RATIO 70%-90% > 70%>130% Overall his AP ratios will be higher.
Show more

Cocho

Level 221 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion