: not surrendering is NOT a good thing
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GuRV1z07,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-08T05:32:14.243+0000) > > I can forsee a loss from miles away even when we are still ahead Ah, the good ol' random "We're winning but something went mildly wrong" surrender vote, what would we do without them.
: Jax goes commando.
> [{quoted}](name=WAAARGHbobo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ywEb2oXq,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-08T17:52:45.667+0000) > > Jax goes commando. This information makes Jax's leap an even worse sight for the Champion on the receiving end, imagine Jax engages on you and all you see is an eggplant homing in at your face.
Vodka2287 (EUW)
: A Justified Ban
It does seem justified, yeah. > [{quoted}](name=Vodka2287,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PJGbGEph,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T17:54:14.625+0000) > > Also, give me a break. "Hate speech" this, "slur" that. I googled that the original definition was a cigarette. You know you're grasping at straws to try to help your argument when you google what old timey or foreign definition a word you used has, while the context is quite clear.
: League of Hypocrisy
My dude here is having a meltdown.
: Teamfight Tactics - /Dev Update: Balance and Bugfix Log
In a more game-centric subject rather than bugfix, I feel the items need some changing, not talking about the drops mind you (althought that in itself is another matter, although I think it's being looked at). I feel Champions should have more limitations when it comes to items, namely, not being able to stack items of the same name, also it'd be interesting to see what happens what would happen if the limit was 2 items as opposed to the current 3. As the game is right now, the meta is generally to just get a "main carry" and shove all the items on them, and generally speaking spreading the items out is an ill advised idea, so reducing the "shoving all the items on this dude" strat could open way to a more diversified item meta.
: Teamfight Tactics - /Dev Update: Balance and Bugfix Log
Thank you for the hard work! One thing, could you guys please look into the issue that some people (although apparently not that many) have regarding the camera? Whenever I play TFT I cannot look at other people's boards, if I click on the other people's icons or use the numbers all it does is show my board in a mirrored manner. I suspect this has to do with the fact that I tend to alternate between locked and unlocked camera in Normal game, but locked is around 70% of my gametime, and maybe it's just hard-locking the camera due to how my games start/end, I tried some config file changes this morning but haven't had the chance to try them out. Although I doubt it has something to do with it, I'm being forced to use a Mac computer at the current time (egh).
: frankly, everyone is toxic, so why not embrace it than pretend otherwise?
: WHY DID I GET BANNED RIOT WTF?
Normally I'd simply assume this is a troll post but people have been something special lately.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I don't think I deserve to get banned for this 1 single game where I typed
I knew your chat logs was going to include a spicy remark even before clicking, I wasn't dissapointed.
: Kai'Sa will never be a true Void affiliate
Out of all the arguments you have made, you picked the most meh one. You can shame her all you want, but 2B is dressed like a french maid fetishist and she was a compelling character.
: Getting Honor From Reporting People
Seems like a horrible idea, and getting honor isn't even complicated if you play well and don't rant out on your teammates.
: Chat restriced for being flamed 24/7 and defending myself.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm willing to blindly believe the words of someone with the name kciD eM kcuS
: In your opinion whats the most underrated rune?
Glacial augment, everyone ditches it until someone finds a cheesy strat with it and people then begin following it around, but even so it's...what? 3-4 Champs that have been consistently using it?
: I hate the negative bias toward Riven for the past year in terms of balance changes
The issue here is that Riven is """mechanic intensive""" that if you buff her, then those who are, according to you, inflating her winrate will become unstoppable, talk about a bad champion design.
Azca33 (NA)
: Can we get a moment of silence?
Ironically, a moment of silence in their games could have saved them from losing their rewards.
: So this got me a chat ban, what do you think?
It seems warranted, if it was a proper ban I'd say it's too much, but a chat warning seems fair. You seem to talk a lot and a good chunk of your typing is negative, and I really doubt this is an isolated incident.
: WHY DO I NEED TO BE FUCKING DIAMOND TO WIN IN BRONZE 1??
It sounds like your team didn't close out the game (I mean, 57 minutes, come on), and your team threw a fight or something, and that's not something you can get away with so far into the game.
: I might be the minority, but I actually like playing LoL and don't think it's in such a bad state...
You know the game is in a good state when even the people who go "LUL DEAD GAME" and shit are saying such stuff...here, still in the game's forum, and playing the game, and such.
: Inting Sion...
Incidentally, they have already stated that for now, they're fine with it, so it isn't an exploit.
Kazo Kurosu (EUNE)
: This Solar/Lunar eclipse Leona is a gashgrab, a waste, and a slap in the faces of lore fans.
And here I thought nobody would hate on these skins because they look great.
: me, an akali main when i see people begging for nerfs
New Akali, by her very own kit and super-duper true stealth will always be a hot topic, I suggest you get used to that!
: Some time ago, people were complaining about Kai'Sa being unnecessarily sexualized.
: End season rewards and the punishment system flaws
-The point of the reward/punishment system. -Op's head.
Rioter Comments
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Hashinshin's ban
I like to think of this as a water being filled up with water, water being your standing regarding a ban, and the cup of watever is, well, the tresshold. Hashinshin's attitude is complete shit, there's no way to sugarcoat it, so his glass was slowly getting filled up, mainly because he (mostly) didn't do things that would merit an outright ban, but this game filled up the water quite enough that it began overflowing it, so he got banned as the system processed it. And I'm sorry, but there's no way a 0/19 score can ever be justified, even "inting to win" strats don't die that much, and he was clearly not trying. It's quite something when people treat their normals more seriously than he did that ranked (high elo) match.
kooklemeker (EUNE)
: Why Riot's `Player Behavior` strategy doesn't work
If anything, after playing some ranked this weekend, I strongly believe Riot are being too lenient if these creatures are still allowed to roam about.
Spotty (NA)
: I DEMAND A REFUND
Here we can see in the distance the entitled kid, reports say that it's screech can deafen preys up to 5meters when it's outraged.
Febos (EUW)
: Fact: 83% of people use made up statistics. Fact: from those 83%, 16% don't know how statistics work Fact: 107% of people reading will either downvote, upvote or both. https://i.imgur.com/JRKBanO.png
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oJFNEIwE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-25T17:17:31.399+0000) > > Fact: 83% of people use made up statistics. > Fact: 16% of people don't know how statistics work > Fact: 107% of people reading will either downvote, upvote or both. I can stand behind these statistics.
Subdue (NA)
: We could do away with Permanent Bans...
Not the worst idea, could potentially work. I, however, am all for locking these people out of the game.
meedihiiv (EUNE)
: Intentional feeding in Ranked punishment ? Are the riot staff doing anything
I pulled your most recent games and there's not a single case where I saw someone intentionally feeding, it does sound like you want to ban people who simply did badly in a game. If we go with that, then you wouldn't escape unscathed.
: A guy pulled a gun on me.
Good god, this analogy made me cringe.
FâgLord (EUW)
: I know everyone is doing this but Riot needs to notice (Refunds)
> [{quoted}](name=DeltaDan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcEJv2mO,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-23T18:22:11.336+0000) > > i doubt 3 refunds per season is going to affect that. Now multiply that for the millions of players this game has, suddendly not so little huh? It'd be nice if they gave a refund every now and then sparingly, maybe one as part of season rewards, but they have exactly zero obligation to clean up after your impulsive buying, SPECIALLY if it ends up hurting their own bottom line. Control your impulses, think with your wallet, buy what you will actually use.
ydinpommi (EUW)
: Riots banning agenda is a big joke
People who think they can say whatever shit they want despite agreeing to the game's terms that explicitely say otherwise are a big joke.
: I don't think maid outfits are attractive at all and are overrated
You're implying people wouldn't bone that girl in the second pic.
: should work with all shields
> [{quoted}](name=Captain Gameplay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4T5R5shN,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-10-24T06:16:19.823+0000) > > should work with all shields Could always get experimental and try a more risky approach, your shield becomes an explosive scaling to your next AA, but at the expense of losing the shield. Probably wouldn't work, but it sounds like an amusing idea.
: Perma bans in league
> [{quoted}](name=xKillamonjarox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sjQEl1dZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-23T21:14:31.033+0000) > >My question is: should riot be barring people from the game for simply what they type? Yeah, simply beacause other people don't have to put up with whatever chemical imbalance causes people to lash out, but more importantly, because you agreed upon it when creating your account (it's in the rules that everyone skips).
: Is this a deserved 14 days ban?
: Since 90 percent of you wont properly read everything cause its a punishment post and you skip
(04:31:39 AM) Neozeketho: you piece of shit. Hahahaha. If there's anything to get from that holy shit sea of text you posted from your situation, is you lashing out at a Rioter when they said they aren't sure you aren't going to get more penalties.
: I'm never going to Honor anyone ever again, Change my mind.
Oh no...What a tragedy. You're tearing everyone apart.
FFrazien (EUW)
: Hashinshin banned for 14 days...
You're right, you're going to get downvoted. The Hashinator should have known better than to go 0/19, there's just no excuse in the world that can justify that kind of score. It's clear he wasn't trying.
Mr Tyson (NA)
: Hashinshin ban is inexcuseable by RIOT, and if anything Smurfing should be banned.
Sorry mate, but I saw that game, and he was intentionally feeding, there's no excuse to going 0/19, specially for someone in that level of play. He walked into the enemy jungle as he went to grab his cat, and then walked into his lane brush vs a Riven, hell, he even sarcastically said "Kitty, you killed meeee" in the most aloof manner possible. And then of course, began dying over and over with the death rate that not even a Bronze 5 player can match if They're really trying.
: @Rioters - Try being a decent human being tomorrow and players will respect you more :).
Top kek. That's honestly the only possible answer to this thread.
: Unpopular Opinion: Empathy Towards the Toxic
Did you just really, unironically, use the Joker as an example to make your point about a manchild who cannot stop himself from taking the conscious decisions of pressing enter, writing whatever colorful message they want to use to insult someone, and then type enter again? Please never fall from your high horse, I fear the fall might kill you from that height. To give more of an answer to your actual point, no, I disagree completely. Sure, they might need help, love and care, but I'm not going to give that to a completely random stranger who decided it was okay to attack my person over what's going on an online game, this isn't an online rehabilitation center, this is game, where we come to have fun, not to be insulted and then give these people our time and care.
: Why is being "toxic"/Angry in a game were you have to rely on your teammates a bad thing?
Because you're assuming the rest of your team has the obligation to put up with your shit.
: PROOF that riot employees ban without providing clear evidence/certainty of an infraction
So you're claiming they cannot punish you for intentionally feeding after checking it with their server's data just because you won't admit it? Checks out.
: Does saying "KYS" also trigger an instant ban if it's been said in the post game lobby chat?
It has been mentioned before that pre and post-game lobby chats are indeed recorded and checked, so I assume that your friend's mention did raise a red light for the banning system.
Rioter Comments
Heptagon (NA)
: Have you had an account banned for comms that you spent more than 100 dollars on?
You should be handing honorary tinfoil hats upon entry to this thread.
Show more

Colgate Gator

Level 190 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion