Rioter Comments
: If you look at pro support players in soloQ they are constantly getting 3 control wards (Look up any support champ in probuilds and look at how many they buy). It doesn't effect Bronze-Gold where you maybe buy 8 per game. I really like this change because as a support you're constantly pressured to buy these things because the enemy support is buying them. This just shortens the amount of gold you need to exert vision pressure and makes you more selective in your placement of the control wards. You can only place one down at a time remember. This isn't a bad thing imo.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHxET5p8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-01T00:38:34.366+0000) > > If you look at pro support players in soloQ they are constantly getting 3 control wards (Look up any support champ in probuilds and look at how many they buy). It doesn't effect Bronze-Gold where you maybe buy 8 per game. > > I really like this change because as a support you're constantly pressured to buy these things because the enemy support is buying them. This just shortens the amount of gold you need to exert vision pressure and makes you more selective in your placement of the control wards. You can only place one down at a time remember. This isn't a bad thing imo. I think my biggest problem with the control ward change is how it affects supports. As you've mentioned, in higher elo play we tend to use control wards a lot, both as the ahead team and the behind team. Reducing the amount of wards we have forces more vision disparity between teams, requires supports to back more often thus missing the already needed XP and GP. Now this isn't to say this change is beneficial or not, I just personally believe it will hurt supports a bit more than intended.
Rivini (NA)
: Oh look, Jinx is in yet another thing. I know this wasn't made by Riot, but why does Jinx have to be in **_everything_** lately? Does no one else have Jinx fatigue?
I definitely don't have Jinx fatigue! I love her character, both in game and out of game. IMO if you want something not Jinx related, write something yourself <3
: I am just repeating riots stand point on the matters that you posted. YOU may see ezreal support as a troll pick, but that does not mean it is. just because YOU think i picked someone cause i got "autofilled" doesn't mean I did. You can keep making assumptions and casting your opinions as facts but that does not change what Riot has said about communicating an idea and strategy that is not seen in everyday meta. It is not breaking any rules because riot says that anything can go anywhere, therefore the analogy of going on a racist tyrant cannot be compared accurately because one is against the rules while the other is not. If you don't like an idea then state so, but you dont have to call me names nor do you have to bite my head off for responding to you. I hope you have a nice day.
> [{quoted}](name=TheSnowyLeopard,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWE847zx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T01:56:24.630+0000) > > I am just repeating riots stand point on the matters that you posted. YOU may see ezreal support as a troll pick, but that does not mean it is. just because YOU think i picked someone cause i got &quot;autofilled&quot; doesn&#x27;t mean I did. You can keep making assumptions and casting your opinions as facts but that does not change what Riot has said about communicating an idea and strategy that is not seen in everyday meta. It is not breaking any rules because riot says that anything can go anywhere, therefore the analogy of going on a racist tyrant cannot be compared accurately because one is against the rules while the other is not. If you don&#x27;t like an idea then state so, but you dont have to call me names nor do you have to bite my head off for responding to you. I hope you have a nice day. Once again, you're simply incorrect. You not wanting to play your role because you were autofilled does not give you the right to claim that a champion who is not a support, is. That's akin to saying, "A Zed who doesn't buy an income item and steals farm from the person actually assigned BOT is a support because I don't like that I was autofilled."
Mrunique (NA)
: It's a strat not even hurting other players, you play it your way we play ours, we are here for rewards too, but we just don't get it because may be we don't have enough players to form a 5 so we cannot win. We don't judge your play style so why would you judge us? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
> [{quoted}](name=Mrunique,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2018-09-19T12:48:15.372+0000) > > It&#x27;s a strat not even hurting other players, you play it your way we play ours, we are here for rewards too, but we just don&#x27;t get it because may be we don&#x27;t have enough players to form a 5 so we cannot win. We don&#x27;t judge your play style so why would you judge us? > {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} That's like saying you're going to sit on a ladder adjacent to the basketball hoop in a game. Your teammates pass you the balls, you push it in, and you're done. WOW! Amazing strategy! It's unfair. No one wants to play that way, it degrades the hard effort put in by others to actually become competent in the game. I'm not judging you, I'm judging your strategy. My first time completing onslaught I had two randoms. Most of my friends are Gold and below, and most of my friends will not be able to complete onslaught because they lack the skill to do it. We've talked about it, but they don't whine and say "GG Riot took my free skins"
: A friend of mine & I wanted to play {{champion:427}} {{champion:107}} in botlane a few weeks ago. I had someone on my team ban Ivern on me & after I asked why, he responded with "You're not playing that". I don't understand why people think it's ok to try to control what others do in **Normal Queues**. Obviously if this was a Ranked one, I'd take this much more seriously. There's no need to ruin other peoples fun because "I don't want that on my team".
> [{quoted}](name=Rägnarok,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3AxPhJBJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-18T18:28:34.149+0000) > > A friend of mine &amp; I wanted to play {{champion:427}} {{champion:107}} in botlane a few weeks ago. I had someone on my team ban Ivern on me &amp; after I asked why, he responded with &quot;You&#x27;re not playing that&quot;. > > I don&#x27;t understand why people think it&#x27;s ok to try to control what others do in **Normal Queues**. Obviously if this was a Ranked one, I&#x27;d take this much more seriously. There&#x27;s no need to ruin other peoples fun because &quot;I don&#x27;t want that on my team&quot;. To be fair, if you as {{champion:427}} and your friend as {{champion:107}} go a combined 0/10, the game is really unfun for me too. I really don't enjoy playing against my laner, struggling through the 1v1, and finally coming out 20 cs ahead, or a kill ahead, only to have your now super fed opposing bot lane run me down like the degenerate I am. As you said, it's not okay to control what others do, but you do need to understand your "troll picks" or "meme builds plz" effect the other players on your team. If I want to troll and just have fun win/lose, I always ensure I have a five man premade ready to do the same.
: The Recent Ziggs Augment Nerf
I honestly agree with Riots choice. The Sona/Ziggs mission is not that difficult. Onslaught 2 Augments was substantially harder, but even then it doesn't require five Ziggs and a brain-dead camp abuse strategy. It was cool while it lasted. My friends and I have all had a blast completing the missions. Some are difficult, some are relaxing, and some help us realize how cool the different augments are (ON HIT ZIGGS AND SONA AMARITE?). Even after obtaining all augments and completing missions I'm always super down to help others out, regardless of what mission they are on. I've found similar success and mindsets in this gamemode as well. EDIT: And as for OP, the gem gives you a substantial amount of free skins. My friend rolled the entire Lunar Revel skin line from a birdie bag. That's A LOT of free skins. I've rolled a total of 9 free skins as well, having obtained two gems. We worked hard for those gems. We didn't use cheese strategies and we worked together with others to complete the mission. Rewards should NOT be easy to obtain, especially for the casual gamer. Give BE to the casuals, not exclusives. You've got it backwards.
: Jinx is a phenomenally executed personality and her voice actress is a goddess. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=SzGamer227,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8AjJPQzK,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-09-11T03:48:53.031+0000) > > Jinx is a phenomenally executed personality and her voice actress is a goddess. > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Seriously <3 Jinx is hands down one of my favorite champions, personalities, and Star Guardians. She fit the cinematic very well, and her voice actress was set from Heaven {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Sounds pretty good any possible Support changes happening in preseason? Like maybe as follow up to the Enchanter changes or something. Because imo support itemization is kinda one dimensional.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Ward,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=8iZVJvTA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-31T17:19:29.861+0000) > > Sounds pretty good any possible Support changes happening in preseason? Like maybe as follow up to the Enchanter changes or something. Because imo support itemization is kinda one dimensional. I'd love for them to open up avenues for enchanter type supports to assist AP characters as well. Currently, I believe Sona is the best as her Q empowerment also functions for abilities. In the near future I hope that support role is not tailored for strictly ad.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zii6HaFX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-30T16:49:43.404+0000) > > Playing against Yasuo is not that bad people just don&#x27;t like that they can&#x27;t sit in their minion or run away straight to tower they have to take alternate routes. Yasuo has very obvious times where he is vulnerable just learn to play against him. [...] Yasuo out pokes all ranged characters with his mindblowingly low and nonexistent CD, he out maneuvers all characters in the game whenever he's in lane, he zones the opponent away from their own creeps and force them to seek refuge in either the enemy minion wave which would be inting or just leave the lane entirely, he is nigh impossible to counter poke/trade for a ranged character due to a combination of his E and W and passive, and since he has no resource cost he will naturally outlast any mana laner. And the fack is wrong with his W's completely broken hitbox and the safety net in his R, and why are they still not addressed? The only way to deal with him is just pick a melee juggernauts or someone like that, and just slam into him; and even that might work in early game, it won't do shit in late game where Yasuo kills everybody in a hit or 2 and out-sustains everybody. You'd think a character with such a broken early who auto-wins against and invalidates basically all ranged character (barring like 3) by simply existing would need to be weak late, but apparently not, because his late game actually needs to be stronger than that? His design is just a mistake. Even characters in action-packed ARPG games like Diablo have higher CD and lower faceroll factor than this shit. Why is Yasuo still in the game?
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zii6HaFX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-30T17:00:20.878+0000) > > Yasuo out pokes all ranged characters with his mindblowingly low and nonexistent CD, he out maneuvers all characters in the game whenever he&#x27;s in lane, he zones the opponent away from their own creeps and force them to seek refuge in either the enemy minion wave which would be inting or just leave the lane entirely, he is nigh impossible to counter poke/trade for a ranged character due to a combination of his E and W and passive, and since he has no resource cost he will naturally outlast any mana laner. And the fack is wrong with his W&#x27;s completely broken hitbox and the safety net in his R, and why are they still not addressed? > > The only way to deal with him is just pick a melee juggernauts or someone like that, and just slam into him; and even that might work in early game, it won&#x27;t do shit in late game where Yasuo kills everybody in a hit or 2 and out-sustains everybody. You&#x27;d think a character with such a broken early who auto-wins against and invalidates basically all ranged character (barring like 3) by simply existing would need to be weak late, but apparently not, because his late game actually needs to be stronger than that? > > His design is just a mistake. > > Even characters in action-packed ARPG games like Diablo have higher CD and lower faceroll factor than this shit. Why is Yasuo still in the game? I feel like you're really biased against Yasuo. Personally, I really enjoy playing against Yasuo. I play all sorts of champions, both melee and ranged, and I don't feel like he is a problem. As several others have mentioned, Yasuo has some very defined weaknesses.
: From 20-30 people online in my friends list, came down to 0-2 being online.
I have more friends than ever! My friends and I have all been playing since late S1 and early S2, and we love the changes that Riot comes out with. Sure there are some less fun patches (currently I dislike the weak state of bot) but in-all after work/school (curse graduate programs) we all convene online to hangout. The best part is that League of Legends helps us bridge not only states, but countries :D (Yes, there are some of us who endure an extra 200MS).
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: >Fizz receiving beneficial reverts not imo, his kit is even shittier now and they just buffed his numbers until he was viable LUL Also I dont really understand kat mains tbh, they are actually begging for buffs as if Kat was completely unplayable. But her win rate is solid everywhere except in low elo, and there is even a Kat onetrick in Korean challenger.
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n48HBN8V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-28T00:13:18.126+0000) > > not imo, his kit is even shittier now and they just buffed his numbers until he was viable LUL > > > > > Also I dont really understand kat mains tbh, they are actually begging for buffs as if Kat was completely unplayable. But her win rate is solid everywhere except in low elo, and there is even a Kat onetrick in Korean challenger. Did you read the post? They actually said that they understand Katarina is viable. The requested changes are for QoL and fluidity.
: Normals are too competitive
Normals are a great way to refine champion knowledge you already have. Playing Maokai for the first time in a normals match isn't very fun. You are going to get stomped. Your allies are going to be frustrated. And all for what? To have fun? I have fun winning. I enjoy close matches where it boils down to the final mistake. Those are fun for me. Watching a first time Maokai go 1-9-4 is not very fun for me. I get that there are champions we are not great at. But if you have NO idea what a champion does, take some time to bot smash or train in the Practice Tool. I did just that with Gragas the other day.
: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=lpe1A4me,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-24T14:00:35.074+0000) > > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Knbo03iOMM/hqdefault.jpg Cannot un-see.
: Nexus Blitz is a bit of a slap in the face to Dominion fans and the blow kind of stings
Mhm. I mean it's fine to wish that dominion comes back, but there is no need to bash Nexus Blitz. I really enjoy Nexus Blitz- it is a nice change from SR. I think it's a blast. My friends and I all love the random events. Sometimes they are crazy unfair and it only adds to the hype when we manage to pull out the win! At the end of the day though, we all go back to our SR ranked climb, play some drafts to practice, and enjoy League of Legends.
: > [{quoted}](name=deadlychuck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEOQqLEQ,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-08-18T17:56:51.133+0000) > > Not just creativity, but also generally player expression. > > I like using this as an example, because I&#x27;m very familiar with the before and after, but compared to the pre-rework {{champion:90}}&#x27;s whole kit, pushing, fighting, farming, everything, can be played by a single macro on your mouse. > They effectively enforced the cast pattern of his skills so much, that the entirety of his Q/W/E can be considered a single ability. > > On cast, you summon voidlings (based on the number of stacks), then immediately cast malefic visions on the target. After a 3 second delay, call of the void will be cast on your mouse... > ^ i&#x27;m not even joking I made this a macro on my mouse and it works. Just remember using macros are generally not allowed and can get you in trouble with Riot, so I'd eer on the side of caution when using it! But I get your point about how certain champions are forced to have one specific combo or else you're useless. It's kinda like Syndra but she's a tiny bit more free. q, e stun, w with ball for slow, ult if you have it, if not another q e w if you can. It's kinda boring after awhile.
I feel like you just described every champion. Use your abilities in various combos, find the most effective combination, repeat, and wait for your advantage. Personally, I feel that League of Legends is meant to be this way. It allows us as players to find the loop holes, create and innovate strategies to use within the confines of the outlined rules. There are lots of interesting arguments about creative constraints on the web (and various hard-cover books as well) and I can link you if you'd like.
: that looks much better than what janna currently looks like, then again janna currently wear a bikini and a thong with strings attached to it so it would be difficult to make her look worse than that
#ModestIsHottest {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Besides Anivia (which I agree was stupid as fuck since it was a basic ability) there are problems: Leblanc was an assassin and always put herself in melee range of you if she ws on you. Syndra is immobile and her oneshot ability was her ULT. Same with talon. Same with Veigar. Vladimir back then was mostly just a sustain AP bruiser... dunno even why you'd compare him to these other champs Also, all of these champions were burst heavy. Getting DFG' Ulti'd by Veigar in season 3 and dying as an AP champion and also being surprised was really stupid. Zoe on the other hand has a oneshot on a basic ability that has 1k+ range, aoe, and it's also spammable. It's very similar to pre-rework nidalee spears that had a nuclear tip, except at least Nidalee died when you caught her. Zoe just needs to be reworked, she's just indescribably disgustingly designed
Or play any champion with a gap-closer. I play AP Malphite top/mid and almost always win lane vs Zoe, and most times the game as well. As for Vladimir, based on what you've said I doubt you've played against good ones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ctiUo9Ru_o for references on Vlad one-shots.
Salson (EUNE)
: Interesting, but nah. I'd rather go Keld and Panth with Ignite, go for early kills, then make ult plays around the map. More often than not, I'm 'rewarded' with the enemy team flaming Nasus in all-chat.
Another solid strategy. There are lots of ways to beat Nasus. I just don't find him a dominating unbeatable threat as OP says. I find Master Doggo quite the opposite.
Salson (EUNE)
: Yup, the go-to strategy to beat Nasus is going bot and snowballing your Adc, though mages like Anivia work as well. Still, it's annoying for both the toplaner who has to play a sidekick, and the 4 poor guys on the enemy team who will find themselves outnumbered a quite a bit more than tolerable.
Play Jax or Trundle. Both go very well into Nasus, and can even contest solo objectives late-game.
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TitanAnteus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yMnn79AF,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-08-16T06:43:35.704+0000) > > You are objectively a bad player if you can&#x27;t handle Akali, or you only played basic single target champs like Ryze. > Zoe was too strong, but she&#x27;s fine now. I'm a Yorick/Twitch main Also the anti-turret thing irks me to no end, and as for Zoe, yes...... 100-0'ing someone after just using sleep and also can technically hold 3 summs is totally ok.
I've been playing for a while now. I see all the time people pointing out Zoe as a "terrible champion design" because she has the ability to 100-0 a champion if she lands EVERY ability. Zoe's primary damage comes from skill-shot-based abilities, not click-ons. In past seasons, and even in the current season there have been far many champions who were absolutely atrocious to play against. Only to name a few- {{champion:34}} R>E was a stale high damage combo, and extremely reliable. {{champion:7}} Way back when she had her silence one quick Q>W and you either had to back or your were dead. {{champion:134}} Can stack up Q's in FoW and press R on squishies for death. {{champion:91}} I perma-banned Talon as an adc main in S3 {{champion:45}} DFG>R or even just R. I can still one shot squishies with only W at about 35 minutes with Veigar. Terrifing, and easy to land abilities/Click-on R. {{champion:8}} I just find this champion terrifying in general. Many if not all of the mentioned champions have click-ons or very difficult to dodge abilities. Many if not all had/have the ability to nuke a champion and "one shot" them with little to no counter-play. Currently many of them are better, but I would argue that Zoe has some of the more finer counter-play than any of the aforementioned champions and more.
: Then you get solo lane supports.
They just need to make an item active accessible that halves shields used within a vicinity over x amount of time. Similar to Redemption, but it halves the shield value.
: Nobody who actually wants balance wants assassin's to burst through the entire supports kit+exhaust. They may however want supports to have something besides 100% uptime on shields plus a plethora of hard and soft cc + exhaust on a lower cooldown then most other ss due to some supports running summoner CD reductions. They may also want ways to outplay the support and win a 1v2 by out Skilling. And they may want to not die in 2-3 autos to the adc in the likely event they don't 1 shot him/her. If you feel like all of this is unfair to ask for then you need to readjust your version of balance. Supports are way way way way way to fucking strong right now. And there is nothing assassin's can really do against a competent -actual- support. (not counting troll shit like velkoz, lux, brand, and other shit like that)
Currently Lulu is the only support capable of having 100% up time on the shield ability. (correct me if I am wrong, which I often am).
Speeedy (NA)
: How will the new system not feel like you are ranking up 5 different accounts simultaneously? 1. Autofill is ranked biggest problem, instead of selecting 2 roles you should rank all 5 of them from most want to play to least so you at least get better role selection. 2. Spreading out players in bronze and silver since you have over 70% of the player base in the 10 divisions of that and less than 30% from gold 5 up (17 divisions) you tend to get more lop sided games with skill gap being too great in the divisions. That's why masters/challenger games tend to be less one sided than bronze/silver games. How will this prevent people from getting "autofilled" into a role they dont want and going oh well I can troll since im a silver 1_______ and my main role is gold 1? Now if this person doesnt care at all in a lower division if they win or lose and your main role is a silver 1 guess what you just got screwed and it doesnt affect them at all. How does this make more games competitive? At least with the current system if you are off role, you still try to win cause you want to get to ____ rank and that game works towards that progress. I have never seen any other game make such a mockery of ranked its not even funny. In starcraft you dont have Im a plat Zerg and a bronze terran. In CSGO you dont say im global elite at dust2 but LEM at Inferno. It just makes ranked a much harder time to grind while not fixing any of the problems in ranked.
Riot has already stated that all of the ranks will be tied to the highest or the main in some form or fashion. Additionally, there aren't going to be huge disparities between skill in different roles. Most of the differences are only between ranked tiers. For example, if I am a Platinum III support, I can play other roles anywhere between Gold 1 - Platinum III. All the new system is going to do is recognize that I main support, and when I play other roles such as Mid or Jungle (my two worst roles) that my play level is slightly lower than Platinum III, but still within a low Platinum and High Gold level.
Raiyza (NA)
: You are correct, yes. A good support will always keep an assassin away, but there have been so many chances to lock down the support and let our assassin go to town on the ADC or Mid. People just don't see it that way. There's nothing wrong with a Leona locking down Janna allowing Zed to get his combo off. Just sayin'.
A good assassin will kill the support, and then if able, look for the adc. Additionally, I see far too many people play assassins like divers or juggernauts. A proper assassin will weave in and out of a fight. I refer people to LL Stylish on Zed. That man is fantastic at getting into a fight, getting out, and getting back in. He plays mind games and often walks away from 5 man fights with three of the kills.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: You are right, but when Janna's shield goes down, it's also off cooldown and ready to be used again xD
That's wrong. Even with 45% cdr on Janna, the shield cooldown time is about 4 seconds. If you want to point out a broken shield champion look at Lulu :P
Meddler (NA)
: Is there something I'm missing about why the current self cast option doesn't work for what you're looking to do? (Alt+Q, Alt+W etc is from memory still the default keybinding)
I find that the alt key works pretty well for me.
mack9112 (NA)
: I love this game and always will :) I have seen this game change many times through it's life if you can't go with the flow then you should probably take a break till you feel comfortable trying it again.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0RvYaOX9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-21T22:38:04.681+0000) > > I love this game and always will :) I have seen this game change many times through it&#x27;s life if you can&#x27;t go with the flow then you should probably take a break till you feel comfortable trying it again. Well said. I feel the same way <3
: > [{quoted}](name=Reelix,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0RvYaOX9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-21T13:00:38.808+0000) > > we don&#x27;t care, there is no need for an announcement when you quit League, just do it, dont need to make such a big deal out of it, &#x27;&#x27;wow i uninstalled league look how important it makes me&#x27;&#x27; I bet riot cares that their balance decisions are driving players away from the game.
> [{quoted}](name=sixdogman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0RvYaOX9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-04-21T22:26:33.905+0000) > > I bet riot cares that their balance decisions are driving players away from the game. Posts like this have existed from the beginning of League of Legends. Feedback is an important aspect of growth, but presenting feedback in a childish manner is unproductive and counter-intuitive.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aptest,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=301IipGz,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2018-04-19T06:00:00.338+0000) > > I do not understand why the QQ. > > As I understand it, most mid lane players heavily prefer to play short ranged champions with less wave clear and more kill pressure (assassins). > > This nerf to mages (ahri is not an assassin) is an indirect buff to assassins which will allow them to see more play. > > I understand most assassin players would prefer game changes that revolve around assassins becoming better at getting double kills on bot lane players, but since that route has some other issues around it, namely bot lane players not liking the game if the mid lane player is fully equipped to get double kills on bot lane players, how about a game change that makes the assassin better in lane? > > I as a bard player heavily prefer a mage in the mid lane to an assassin because this supports my desired play style of roaming to mid lane and killing whomever is there, rather than waiting bot to be killed myself or to assist in someone else initiating a gank, and not having any good gank opportunities on mid because of overwhelming mobility of mid lane player. But I can definitely remember mid lane players actually want to play assassins more than they want to play mages and this has been the case for a long while. Yeah because they took all the heaviest mana users in the game and they gave them the lowest mana pools. Maybe you should ask yourself, why did they have high mana pools in the first place? Was it to go infinite mana? No, it was because their spell costs and reliance on spellcasting required they have high mana pools. The new mana changes put all the effected mages within the BOTTOM 30 MANA POOLS IN THE GAME. Nobody effected will have a mana pool at or above 1000 at level 18. So some people might say, oh it's no problem; You got Lost Chapter, you got Tear, you got Manaflow band, you can increase your mana no problem as a mage!! Yeah, except what if you wanted to build WITHOUT lost chapter? You now have less mana than a freaking OLAF and more spell costs to go along with it. It is the *meta enforcement* that's been chipping away at the fun of league for years now, amplified. For instance, Twisted Fate will now have the lowest mana pool in the game, clocking in at 656, 124 less than Volibear. If I'm not mistaken, there has been builds with Twisted Fate that don't use Lost Chapter and Manaflow, infact I saw SoloRenekton do an onhit Twisted Fate just the other day. FUN BUILDS like these are now worse than less than ideal, they are killed dead. What if I wanted to rush PROTOBELT on Annie, and never build a Rod of Ages? Nope, can't do that because Annie 843 mana! Annie now must build mana items *every game*, can't go ultimate hat; needs manaflow band, all these champions same runes same items every game or die trying to do something different! even AZIR can't rush his Nashor's Tooth, got to have that LOST CHAPTER! Lost Chapters and Manaflow band for all, forever! Meta enforcement at its finest! And the sad thing is: It won't do *shit* to waveclear. You fix Waveclear by giving the minions more health or magic resist over time. Or you tune the *specific spells that are waveclearing* instead of shitting on mages across the board. So if they problem was waveclear; why don't they just do something about WAVECLEAR instead of screwing up numbers that existed for good reasons for years and can allow these characters to survive different metas and diversity of item builds? And if too much mana sustain was the issue...why not I don't know, nerf LOST CHAPTER?? And if they want Assassins to go kill bot lane GREAT, but this is an awfully roundabout way to do it. How about instead you know; NERF THOSE SHIELDS that everybody is complaining about? Then Assassins can go kill those ADCs no problem. Thanks for reading, bye.
Since when did on-hit Twisted Fate require substantial amounts of mana? Legit you only use mana for gold card, and replenish via blue card. I see a lot of QQ >.>
Ultîma (NA)
: There's a logical gap in how the mana changes are being applied
I mean I've been playing a lot of mid lately, and rarely ever do I run out of mana. Just about every mage builds {{item:3048}} , and now that majority of AP items offer mana I honestly feel people have to **_try_** to run out of mana. Hell, mana is so easily accessible via runes, items, and base mana regen and mana growth stats that I've been seeing AP Kog'Maw running around again.
: An assassin that sucks at farming, but is good at assassinating. Welcome to season 1-5. Fucking love it. If only they revert Swain/Galion/Jax/Vlad... ect ect.. League might be fun again. Lets also remove Static shiv/Rapidfire/Jungle Items/Botrk/new runes/ect and it would be perfect.
I really really love the new Galio. Don't know what you mean on the Jax revert, he's barely changed at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=NøTouchMyADC,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X3lzVdol,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T01:33:22.567+0000) > > At first, I agreed, but then I remembered playing against a Rengar not too long ago... The cancer is strong. This is a lb thread.. not rengar?
The point is both feel terrible to play against regardless of how fun or unfun they are to play. IMO anything that one shots from invisibility is obnoxious.
: I've played since before you have, so my point is more valid. Customers have a right to criticize what they're buying into. Yeah, yeah, yeah I get it "Skins are option blah blah". What if you have, dunno, an *actual* investment in the company Tencent? I get to bitch when my stock devalues because their cash cow is being slaughtered in its pen.
There is a huge difference between criticism, and constructive feedback. One devalues the individual/company, one promotes and supports communication and is goal driven with actual response. Every time someone makes a hate post or a whine about X because X post it does nothing. All it shows is displeasure. There could be ANY NUMBER of outlying reasons as to why customers are displeased. It is not necessarily the thing they happen to be whining about. In tandem with DestructoDave I've been playing this game for a long time as well. Even from the beta people have been bitching about one thing from the next. I'm not saying we should not be able to provide feedback, but people need to learn the difference between bitch posting (which is what I'd be willing to argue 90% of the boards are) and working together towards solutions.
: Forget it bro, they are white knights. For them this game were made by God itself replicating paradise on earth through a moba game. They probably jerk off to a picture of GC every night. No point of you trying to show them the truth.
There is a difference between being a White Knight for Riot, and being someone who doesn't complain about every little thing. I was taught to take responsibility. When I perform poorly in League of Legends I don't blame any one class or role, I don't blame my other laners or teammates, I recognize that I did bad and look for ways to improve. With this mentality I've been able to not only climb, but enjoy the game more than ever (and I've been playing since season 2). The truth is League of Legends is still a fantastic and competitive game. It has changed over the years, but in all it is a game millions of players from around the world log into on a daily basis to play. EDIT: I also agree that some metas and decisions enforced by Riot have been less than fun (my least favorite being Shyvanna/Mundo/Renekton every game is S4).
: > [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6rwATdE7,comment-id=000f0001,timestamp=2018-04-18T01:16:59.024+0000) > > One of the complaints post mage rework was that mages could mindlessly spam their spells to wave clear with little risk or running out of mana anytime soon. > > Idk if this has been the case recently however it may be a step to make mages stronger in the long term. > As by limiting spell casts they can buff the damage of individual spells, making the decision to cast it more important. > > That POTENTIAL direction is more in line with lol in seasons 3 and 4. Like, spamming spells without risk of running out of mana isn't a mage problem, that's an every champion problem. The problem is, only mages are the ones being punished for it, So in the meantime Miss Fortune, Malphite, Nunu, Olaf..., just whoever casts spells frequently who isn't a mage is sitting pretty. While the mage class gets singled out and dumpstered. Now if they want to half *everybodies* mana growth, and increase their starting mana pool, go right ahead. I'd actually be kinda OK with that. But to do it *only* do the champions who *currently* spam spells and are considered mages, is a direct nerf to those particular champions, have perminantly handcuffed them to building mana items... what happens if they wanted to build *without* mana items in it? get the picture?
If you're playing Malphite you'll have mana problems if you're constantly spamming Q. Mages have been notorious for having extremely strong wave clear, and not having to manage mana as of recently. Additionally, with the recent item changes and most mages building tear + lost chapter first you actually have to try to run out of mana. I honestly think these mana changes are warranted and will go a long ways towards helping stop the terrible mid meta of wave clear and walk back to your turret looking to roam.
Hibeki (NA)
: Its official boys, the Reddit has admitted to fascism and censorship
Wait- you state that it is very clear that League of Legends is dying... Evidence? Proof? All I know is that for the first time in a while I had difficulties logging in on day one of 'Clash' because there were TOO MANY people trying to log in all at once... I've also read several articles that I can link if requested that show League of Legends has only GROWN in player base over the last three years.
: I heard imaqtpie and shiphter both agree season 4 was the last of the glory days.
Alternatively, I've also head imaqtpie and shiphter agree that League of Legends is still a fantastic game to play, and is "far from dying"
Áery (NA)
: Not sure if I ever met someone who said they truly enjoy League after 5.18. But it’s been almost three seasons, they surely have their priorities in check.
Hi, I'm Corrupt Bliss <3 You've officially met someone who enjoys League of Legends after patch 5.18. In fact, the last few patches have been my very favorite :D
: > ---Your gameplay pattern is never safe. You learn something, you master it, and they pull the rug out from under you constantly. This has been by far the most frustrating thing for me. I mean, of course you have to learn to adapt to different situations. I get frustrated when people want to surrender whenever playing the same way they always do and using the same build they always do isn't working out for them. But, when it comes to mastering your craft and developing your own signature strategies and builds, the constant cycle of buffs and nerfs, champion reworks, and item changes (or outright removal of items) can make it seem like all the effort you've put into learning and improving with a champion suddenly means nothing.
Honestly, pulling the rug out needs to happen for the sake of the match. Take the mid lane meta for example- the strongest mid laners for the last little while are those who can afk shove out the lane. {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:142}} have been or are currently problematic mid laners. Zoe on release was able to clear the mages in one Q by level 3 if played properly, and melee minions be level 5/6. Galio had his Q mana cost increased a lot because of how valuable his wave clear Q + auto was. Lux received E nerfs several times to ensure she is not able to clear the casters in one go. Mid lane meta became really really stale, and very non-interactive. I used to be a mid lane main for seasons 2-5. After that I gave up because it was just "who can clear fastest and roam? Riot actively working to shake this up, create interaction and meaningful engagement, and have mid laners actually solo kill one another again is fantastic. Other changes they shake up the meta or certain play styles IMO are also healthy and good for the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corrupt Bliss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AaP897AF,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T08:39:24.375+0000) > > Mhm on the other hand, I believe that Blitzcrank is substantially harder than Janna. Once you start reaching higher elo Blitzcrank becomes very difficult to play effectively. There is a lot of macro-game that goes into him, and a lot you have to manage and predict in order to actually be effective on Blitzcrank. In terms of versatility and complexity he is definitely &quot;easy&quot; but compared to an enchanter type support like Janna, Blitzcrank is much harder. > > I&#x27;d love to have a discussion on what to do with Janna (as she is one of my favorite champions), but simply saying &quot;Janna does to much&quot; is non-productive. > > I propose reworks to Janna&#x27;s current W and E. I would love to see Janna mains have the ability to express skill in ways like unto Thresh. While the shield is nice, I don&#x27;t think it is vital to the identity of Janna. Imo Janna&#x27;s ult and Q are her staple abilities. I personally don't think she should be able to snapcast Q, or at least if she does it shouldn't be accompanied by such a wide CC. I feel like it should at least be gated by a half a second lockout. I don't even think there's a point in holding it anymore considering she's not really an AP carry anymore and they forced her into the shieldbot role and things like heal+shieldpower exist, making her do even less damage with it because hurdur shieldpower is a stat that is more accompanied by tankier stats than AP let's just make all enchanters build tankier without sacrificing anything except damage on scaling but who cares because they have high base damage.
On the other hand, I believe the snapcast on the Q adds to skill expression on Janna players. Choosing the correct moments to charge up Q vs snapcast can create quite a difference on how the fight goes. As you mentioned, the issue with Janna is the fact that current itemization and play-styles typically force her into being a generic shield bot. I strongly believe that Janna's Q and R are very staple abilities to her and are the best ways to express skill within the current meta. I'm a really good Janna player- 72% win rate with 114 games played between Gold to low Diamond. Currently sitting Platinum II. The reason for that isn't because Janna is a brain dead champion, otherwise everyone would have a 72% win rate, the reason is because I have found different ways to play Janna effectively. I've already mentioned several times, but I believe the current issues with Janna lie in her W and E. The shield is nice, but not vital to the "Ultimate peel" identity I feel she carries. W is a very strong lane abuse case, where every time it is up W + Auto + Aerie makes Janna exceptionally difficult to trade with. I definitely think removing the snapcast Q would harm Janna's identity and her player base. Not every Janna can Q an Alistar combo, and it takes a decent reaction speed and game knowledge, and it should stay that way. Let good Janna players be defined from the bad ones, but remove the lack luster aspects such as W and E.
: The difference is that easy to play champions are not suppose to be as strong as she is, it makes no sense. Blitz is an easy support too, just because he has a skill shot doesnt make him any harder, but for some reason Janna is 10X more impactful and powerful in terms of supports compared to him. Which is the problem, Janna does to much, same with lulu, either make shields skill shots or give us something to counter them cuz they isnt must play around for Janna.
Mhm on the other hand, I believe that Blitzcrank is substantially harder than Janna. Once you start reaching higher elo Blitzcrank becomes very difficult to play effectively. There is a lot of macro-game that goes into him, and a lot you have to manage and predict in order to actually be effective on Blitzcrank. In terms of versatility and complexity he is definitely "easy" but compared to an enchanter type support like Janna, Blitzcrank is much harder. I'd love to have a discussion on what to do with Janna (as she is one of my favorite champions), but simply saying "Janna does to much" is non-productive. I propose reworks to Janna's current W and E. I would love to see Janna mains have the ability to express skill in ways like unto Thresh. While the shield is nice, I don't think it is vital to the identity of Janna. Imo Janna's ult and Q are her staple abilities.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corrupt Bliss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AaP897AF,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-12T21:42:26.369+0000) > > No, they shouldn&#x27;t. Janna is a hard to to bad with champion, which is why she has a higher win rate. Auto filled supports play Janna quite often. > > Comparatively, other supports require a lot more brain power and finesse. Having an easier to play champion is OK, i.e. Janna or Sona. As long as Riot allows for stronger types of supports in different areas as well, such as Leona&#x27;s ability to engage and hard lock targets, Braum&#x27;s defensive shield, Nami&#x27;s tidal wave etc, having each champion require varying amounts of skill is actually really smart. > > If you want to talk about support champions that should be touched up, look for Lulu. Her shield cool-down level one is 10 seconds, compared to Janna&#x27;s 18 seconds shield cd. Combine Lulu&#x27;s low cd, high base stats, and versatility I find her extremely toxic to deal with. Cant explain away 53% WR on a non carry champion. Annie is about as easy as it gets and doesn't have a 53% WR.
Non carry champion? Sorry, I wasn't aware supports are not allowed to impact matches and carry. I guess if I want to play support I have to get carried in order to climb in ranked... Oh wait- I don't. Supports can, should be, and are, "carry" champions. Each support fills a different niche. For a VERY long time, Annie was a highly contested pick in competitive play. Whether it's mage support, engage support, vanguard support, peel support, enchanter support, all should have the ability to impact 20% of their teams play. They are 1 out of 5 members on a team and deserve to be able to have a say on how the match turns out. Warwick and Sion have sat with 53%+ win rates for several patches, but that's okay because they are not supports? Good god. I'm not saying that Janna is in a perfect place (I'd really love for a W+E rework to allow for more skill expression), but crying because she has a high winrate on a "non carry champion" is absolute nonsense.
: I mean they should but thats not the issue in this thread.
No, they shouldn't. Janna is a hard to to bad with champion, which is why she has a higher win rate. Auto filled supports play Janna quite often. Comparatively, other supports require a lot more brain power and finesse. Having an easier to play champion is OK, i.e. Janna or Sona. As long as Riot allows for stronger types of supports in different areas as well, such as Leona's ability to engage and hard lock targets, Braum's defensive shield, Nami's tidal wave etc, having each champion require varying amounts of skill is actually really smart. If you want to talk about support champions that should be touched up, look for Lulu. Her shield cool-down level one is 10 seconds, compared to Janna's 18 seconds shield cd. Combine Lulu's low cd, high base stats, and versatility I find her extremely toxic to deal with.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZJD123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fXm1fUdw,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-04-09T14:33:33.205+0000) > > MUH ADC MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE ONCE IF THEY _**POSITION**_ POORLY. ignoring the point, point is to win the game you need to protect the ADC and the only ones who can do that well are janna and lulu and to an extent thresh which is why they have a high win/pick rate
Nami can actually do a very effective job a protecting the adc. IMO a good Nami is substantially more effective than a good Janna. The biggest difference between the two is that Janna has a low skill floor and a slow skill ceiling. It is quite difficult to perform poorly on Janna for the sole reason that she is a very simplistic champion by nature. Nami on the other hand has a lot of room for play making, and adds a lot of depth to the support role. Bottom line, some champions are more simple than others in kits. Janna has a good win rate because it's easy to press E and R and not do anything else. Any auto-filled player can do it. Nami on the other hand takes actual skill, a substantive amount of practice, and general knowledge of the support role.
: But unlike Zoe syndra needs to stack a whole bunch of spheres on the ground or ontop of you to really get her good damage out, preparation time is around 9 seconds for max ulti. Without some extra her ulti doesnt actually do that much.
You act like it is difficult to keep Syndra spheres stacked, any half decent Syndra with a brain is stacking their spheres as they move, and in a team fight getting Syndra burst off is relatively easy. I've seen plenty of BRONZE Syndra players and one tricks stack Syndra spheres and manage them with ease. Acting like Syndra is a difficult champion is rather silly, compared to other champions. I'd argue that the macro game on Syndra (placement, timing, positioning, lane cadence, etc) is substantially more difficult and is what defines good from bad Syndra players.
Khadaver (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=EdenEntern,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qZKjEQPf,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-04-08T20:12:13.247+0000) > > I&#x27;m not against Kai&#x27;Sa&#x27;s appearance/ cleavage but at the same time, she has a lot of reason to look a bit damaged or sickly instead of some well groomed and flawless model. Dude if I got stuck somewhere, I can promise you that I would try my best to hold onto my humanity. I would shave and attempt to stay as neat as I could. I'm not prideful, but I do take pride in my appearance. I'm sure Kai'Sa felt the same way. Just because she was trapped in the void for a long while doesn't mean she is necessarily going to look "sickly" or "damaged". Scars on her body would make a bit of sense, as the symbiotic suit was developing, but other than that she has no reason to look ugly, decrepit, damaged, or sickly.
: Yea but Xin Zhao and Darius are both fully clothed... They are attractive within the rights that their lore provides. Kai'Sa is not attractive in the way her lore provides. She is overly sexualized for what she is. She could look torn and more aged than she really is but confident in herself with a fit body that makes her attractive. I don't like that you are equated procative to attractive for woman but not for the men. Taliyah is attractive but not provocative and this fits in her lore, she's done right. Misfortune is both attractive and provocative done right for her lore. Kai'Sa is both attractive and provocative but the provocative part does not fit her lore and makes a disconnect for the character.
> [{quoted}](name=GedweyStenr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qZKjEQPf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-08T18:28:40.378+0000) > > Yea but Xin Zhao and Darius are both fully clothed... They are attractive within the rights that their lore provides. > > Kai&#x27;Sa is not attractive in the way her lore provides. She is overly sexualized for what she is. She could look torn and more aged than she really is but confident in herself with a fit body that makes her attractive. > > I don&#x27;t like that you are equated procative to attractive for woman but not for the men. Taliyah is attractive but not provocative and this fits in her lore, she&#x27;s done right. Misfortune is both attractive and provocative done right for her lore. Kai&#x27;Sa is both attractive and provocative but the provocative part does not fit her lore and makes a disconnect for the character. Within traditional exercise, breathing can become difficult and labored. One need not look further than your average sport for examples. When these players grow tired or in need of additional oxygen, often said players will remove helmets, shirts, gear, etc. Additionally, in medical emergencies where airways are blocked, or breathing is restricted clothing and other articles are removed. Kai'Sa having a v-line in the suit actually makes sense thematically. In the Void I'd imagine Kai'Sa is performing a lot of physical labor not only trying to survive, but thriving on the environment within. By having the helmet aspect of her symbiotic suit removable and allowing restrictive space to be opened up for easier and relaxed breathing, the v-line in the suit does indeed work well.
: > [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yai3mlWg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-08T21:26:27.307+0000) > > Thanks God syndra is not picked. I don&#x27;t want to be up against &quot;** look I missed all skillshots but point and click r on you and you die**&quot;. Rework her completely first. Zed gets fked by one champion called support every time. 99% games with zed is won because it&#x27;s team that carries him not him carrying and azir despite his win rate is a cancer to lane against. He needs more nerfs on his oppressive laning phase as he is a god in late. where in the world is this happening??? shes weak
Happens all the time actually :/
: "lmaoooo she killed me in one rotation" {{champion:1}}
I think the more frustrating aspect is that she doesn't even need one spell rotation, she can kill you solely with her ultimate. (Not saying Syndra needs buffs, not saying she doesn't need buffs, just pointing out that I find her more frustrating to play against than Zoe).
Show more

Corrupt Bliss

Level 141 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion