mærk (NA)
: Yeah because maintaining things online is totally free and easy. You clearly are a computer wiz.
> [{quoted}](name=mærk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JbBw4sET,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T08:01:44.922+0000) > > Yeah because maintaining things online is totally free and easy. You clearly are a computer wiz. I'm a software engineer... And server costs are not an issue for Riot at this point, and probably wont be until the game has a steep decline in revenue. To use the explanation of server costs for why they don't put up Ascension is just factually incorrect. If I were to guess it probably has to do with the client and/or playrate statistics regarding RGMs.
mærk (NA)
: Well their server can only hold so much data. They're not Google but they just need to invest more time and effort into the game modes. They're all about LCS, Money and making dumb skins weekly for money. I feel they're mad they aren't top grossing income monthly after Fortnite boomed and made headlines as number one gaming company. So now they're focusing on trying to get that number one spot again and less on the PROMISES they made. Sad to see League die so quickly yet people play because this game _~~was~~_ great.
> [{quoted}](name=mærk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JbBw4sET,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T14:28:38.522+0000) > > Well their server can only hold so much data. They're not Google but they just need to invest more time and effort into the game modes. They're all about LCS, Money and making dumb skins weekly for money. I feel they're mad they aren't top grossing income monthly after Fortnite boomed and made headlines as number one gaming company. So now they're focusing on trying to get that number one spot again and less on the PROMISES they made. > > Sad to see League die so quickly yet people play because this game _~~was~~_ great. That's not how any of this works. They aren't putting up Ascension because of "server limitations" or some BS you came up with. Their servers can handle Ascension just fine lmao.
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T19:45:05.003+0000) > > you think mages get 700 ap? > > god how can people be so ** jesus you get it if you build dcap.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T20:11:13.537+0000) > > you get it if you build dcap. Which almost never happens...
: Up until really high elo, how good you are at a champion matters way more than "playing op champions". You can play whatever you want, nobody is stopping you. Stop making excuses as to why you aren't climbing and actually improve at the game... or you can keep blaming your loses on everything except for your gameplay
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGyBxTOG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-24T04:29:04.472+0000) > > Up until really high elo, how good you are at a champion matters way more than "playing op champions". You can play whatever you want, nobody is stopping you. Stop making excuses as to why you aren't climbing and actually improve at the game... or you can keep blaming your loses on everything except for your gameplay exactly this. Every high elo player will tell you that you can play whatever the fuck you want as long as you're consistent with it to climb. Learn a few champs and stick with them and you'll climb as long as you try to improve and stop blaming the champion for your losses.
: > [{quoted}](name=Toxic Control,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAHHFA23,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-23T10:42:53.440+0000) > > Jhin is not the only problem. Stormrazor is a "win more" item similar to Duskblade. > > Once a champ builds Stormrazor, the speed boost is universal and doesn't care who's using it - just because Jhin breaks it doesn't mean other champs don't abuse it. > > If you're behind versus Stormrazor, unless you can put a wall between you and the assailant, you will be chased down. > > If you try to turn, they will just outrun you. > > It's not just Jhin. Having {{champion:67}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} - really, any ADC ever that builds this nightmare of an item - hound you until the end of time because they stagger their autos a bit just to keep chasing you is a god awful way to have to play the game. > > Stormrazor basically allows the ADC that's ahead with it to choose when they want to fight you. It is not a healthy item in the slightest. https://champion.gg/champion/Vayne/ADC https://champion.gg/champion/Lucian/ADC They build BoTRK. Now I'm not defending Stormrazor in anyway. I also believe it's a toxic item and has no place in the game, same for {{item:3147}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3100}}
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAHHFA23,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-09-23T12:35:33.148+0000) > > https://champion.gg/champion/Vayne/ADC > https://champion.gg/champion/Lucian/ADC > > They build BoTRK. > > Now I'm not defending Stormrazor in anyway. I also believe it's a toxic item and has no place in the game, same for {{item:3147}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3100}} lich bane toxic LUL
Barcid (NA)
: Oh hey, you pointed out literally one ADC of that group that doesn't _commonly_ build Stormrazor. So what's your comment on the rest of them then? Or were you just going to overlook that tidbit?
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Control,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAHHFA23,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-23T12:03:23.105+0000) > > Oh hey, you pointed out literally one ADC of that group that doesn't _commonly_ build Stormrazor. > > So what's your comment on the rest of them then? Or were you just going to overlook that tidbit? vayne doesnt build stormrazor either.
: That was pre-lethality Game was objectively better when there were only 1 or 2 armor pen items Coming from someone who mained Rengar during that time
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d3YBaO7f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-20T01:11:11.616+0000) > > That was pre-lethality > > Game was objectively better when there were only 1 or 2 armor pen items > > Coming from someone who mained Rengar during that time exactly. I think last whisper needed some tuning, but other than that armor pen was fine. Lethality just feels bad and assassins are balanced around duskblade which is awful.
: Hey @Meddler, can you please talk about Zyra {{champion:143}} and the bugged plant AI not attacking anything when spawned, even in range? Also, can you discuss the plants' hp changes and if they're ever going to be changed/reverted?
> [{quoted}](name=LaughsInTeemo,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Jj6ULKw7,comment-id=002f,timestamp=2018-09-14T17:43:07.307+0000) > > Hey @Meddler, can you please talk about Zyra {{champion:143}} and the bugged plant AI not attack anything when spawned, even in range? > > Also, can you discuss the plants' hp changes and if they're ever going to be changed/reverted? PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS. That zyra bug is so frustrating.
: Did this game got any better since I left?
Yes, don't listen to the majority of the boards. They'll circlejerk that the game is shit to the ends of the earth
: You mean like current Morello? There's currently virtually no reason to ever pick Liandry's over Morello's, or Void, or even Rylai's. What Liandry's needs is to be strong enough on its own that you can viably build it second instead of Morellonomicon (if you prefer the anti-hp DoT over the Grievous Wounds + Mpen) or buy it alongside Morellonomicon as a decently strong mid-late game combo (rather than being forced to go Void/Rabadon's late every game, Morello's early. Let me fit Liandry's in there without requiring Rylai's...)
> [{quoted}](name=Chronothanatosis,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=f1s2Kk7r,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-12T18:18:14.353+0000) > > You mean like current Morello? There's currently virtually no reason to ever pick Liandry's over Morello's, or Void, or even Rylai's. What Liandry's needs is to be strong enough on its own that you can viably build it second instead of Morellonomicon (if you prefer the anti-hp DoT over the Grievous Wounds + Mpen) or buy it alongside Morellonomicon as a decently strong mid-late game combo (rather than being forced to go Void/Rabadon's late every game, Morello's early. Let me fit Liandry's in there without requiring Rylai's...) nice try, but no. Liandry's is still built as a core on DoT mages over Morello's.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: @Riot, I'm almost crying
I agree but this is some baby level whining. "I'm almost crying" lmao
: Have you tried playing Eve in a game with bad teammates? No priority mid? Okay you never get a scuttle the entire game. You can never counter jungle. Her dueling ability pre 6 is absolutely garbage. She requires rotations from her team. If she gets invaded she can't fight back easily. If she gets ahead she can early game carry. She can't late game carry. She's strong, but jax and graves are better.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excellus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYWxtHTE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-31T18:57:33.946+0000) > > Have you tried playing Eve in a game with bad teammates? No priority mid? Okay you never get a scuttle the entire game. You can never counter jungle. > > Her dueling ability pre 6 is absolutely garbage. She requires rotations from her team. If she gets invaded she can't fight back easily. If she gets ahead she can early game carry. She can't late game carry. > > She's strong, but jax and graves are better. She's not a duelist lmao. She's an assassin jungler like shaco, kha and rengar.
: Let's break this down.... 1) By looking at win statistics (albeit inaccurate), You need to not compare the average win rate. You need to compare the Skill capped win rates. Among players who pro play Evelynn, they are capping out at 59%. That's extremely LOW for someone proficient with a champ. Her performance is heavily skill capped. That means you can only get "so good" with her and then you plateau. (Even Singed has a 63.1%) 2) Her ban rate is not the highest. 3) She just WAS indirectly nerfed with the Electrocute change. She doesn't pull level 2-3 First bloods anymore and falls off on per skirmish damage. 4) Her win rate has far more to do with players not trying to mitigate her or act correctly when she W's than actual output versus Risk. She's immobile, and can only cc one person, and extremely vulnerable. 5) The real reason Evelynn is currently pulling high win rates has nothing at all to do with Evelynn. It has to do with the pre-eminence of Conquerer + {{item:3031}} effectively taking tanks out of the game in conjuction with {{item:3036}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} etc. Teams just aren't running the champs who make Evelynn's life living hell. They are running adc tops. They are running squishy mage mids, adc bots, squishy Supports, and fighter junglers and a few assassins. {{champion:31}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:89}}{{champion:35}} just aren't seeing much play. If they were, Evelynn would be averaging 49%. But because of the nerfs to {{item:3147}} and nerfs to tanks, Evelynn is having a free run of the squishies.
59% WR is not "extremely low" for when you master a champion... That's borderline average
: Turrets need a massive overhaul.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=imQtVXzA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-31T12:09:45.611+0000) > > Turrets need a massive overhaul. This. Towers are supposed to protect someone early game, but they can't even do that properly. They're just stationary gold for the enemy team at this point. Tower diving past 6-7 min barely holds any risk.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: To me both of these hit pieces sound mostly like some individuals being too sensitive and simply don't fit in into Riot's culture. I think if someone cannot handle that culture they should just look for another job instead of complaining to the media, there are hundreds of gaming studios out there who are constantly looking for talent. If Riot is doing unlawful things, go to the police, else either quit or deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RzwzOvEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-28T00:13:07.544+0000) > > To me both of these hit pieces sound mostly like some individuals being too sensitive and simply don't fit in into Riot's culture. > I think if someone cannot handle that culture they should just look for another job instead of complaining to the media, there are hundreds of gaming studios out there who are constantly looking for talent. > If Riot is doing unlawful things, go to the police, else either quit or deal with it. when sexual harassment is "too sensitive". You've never worked in a professional business if you think that the behavior of riot's "dudebro" management and employees is normal.
: I feel like Jhin has too much of everything
You know the boards have hit an extra low point when they fucking whine about jhin.... one of the highest counterplay champions in the game, and he isn't even frustrating to play against. Sure, his hail of blades abuse can get nutty, but that's not even too bad. Stop running to the boards every time you lose to something that gets fed.
: Because I go {{item:1416}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3111}} AKA, not meant to one shot. My fear takes 2 seconds to go off, so he just autos out of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lush Father,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TVEncpsp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-22T09:07:32.985+0000) > > Because I go {{item:1416}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3111}} > > AKA, not meant to one shot. My fear takes 2 seconds to go off, so he just autos out of it. that build is godawful lmao
: Remove Assassins from the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yEePPEYB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-16T06:37:17.825+0000) > > Remove Assassins from the game. typical board comment. "assassins are broken. DELETE"
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pYMl6w4i,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-08-16T14:37:19.408+0000) > > Bronze 2 Ahri player talking > Not rank shaming , but you don't even have a decent winrate on her for a champion you actually main. who the fuck cares? You're silver 1. You're not a good player either. No one's a good player on the boards/reddit. 90% of the playerbase is gold or below.
: You can still play most champions though! It's the community's hyper meta-focused mindset that has changed. Amumu can still work. Mordekaiser can still work. IN FACT HE DOES A GREAT JOB! Hecarim is still amazing. Mundo is still great. TF is still a fantastic addition to any team comp. Garen is still great. Ashe might actually be straight up OP. Ahri is strong as hell. RekSai is actually good. Outside of VERY few champs every champ is viable. I still win with Azir btw. Do they get played? No. The community's obsessed with "the best" that even in norms they tryhard to the point of ruining their own fun. Regarding Riot communication, I want you to honestly think about that for a second. The boards was actually full of people willing to challenge themselves to improve on the game. Back b4 websites gave you the best rune setups you had people ask, why they choose certain runes and masteries on champs, and how exactly to counter Darius and whatnot. New boards? They complain about the Akali rework... AKALI! Not only that but there's a ton of avenues to communicate with the community now and they do that via their twitter and reddit. Look at Nunu. They kept the robot HAHAHAHA laugh and his ult is basically the same. Why do you think they did that if not for listening to the boards? The Aatrox rework is WORD FOR WORD what the community clamored for, but when it came out all the silent Aatrox "fans" came out against it. The support role has changed to be so much more fulfilling now to be attractive to all players and that's because of the community. They are listening. It's absolutely 100% completely obvious that the community has an impact on the game.
This is entirely correct. You can play almost whatever you want in ranked and still do well with it and climb. But nope, everyone has to shove meta down everyone else's throats like we're in the LCS or something. "But muh champ isn't meta". Play what you want and stop listening to this awful community. /muteall works wonders
: > [{quoted}](name=Cosmic Warper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0MnVintP,comment-id=000f0001,timestamp=2018-08-16T08:21:04.867+0000) > > did you even read the patch notes? So you also think (like Riot) that only Wukong has this burst problem? Or maybe you didn't even understand what my comment meant. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Triistana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0MnVintP,comment-id=000f00010000,timestamp=2018-08-16T08:38:54.578+0000) > > So you also think (like Riot) that only Wukong has this burst problem? Or maybe you didn't even understand what my comment meant. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Yep, you didn't read the patch notes.
: Yeah Rito, _only_ Wukong's burst is too high right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Triistana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0MnVintP,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-08-15T21:45:39.603+0000) > > Yeah Rito, _only_ Wukong's burst is too high right now. did you even read the patch notes?
: Lol he didn't even get poked too hard before the engagement.
> [{quoted}](name=VICHEL CHAOS,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEoMFkFE,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-08-12T19:16:21.010+0000) > > Lol he didn't even get poked too hard before the engagement. How did swain's Q do no damage to lb there? I swear she was in range.
Vekkna (NA)
: The League reddit is about a TV show, not a game.
> [{quoted}](name=Vekkna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8J2dEqJp,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2018-07-24T19:38:38.884+0000) > > The League reddit is about a TV show, not a game. ???
: Remove his double crit passive, I beg you. Give him other realistic options for scaling like hydra or botrk and give his E and Q some attack damage scaling? His power curve is just stupid, it's useless, useless, useless, useless, THEN IMMEDIATELY UNSTOPPABLE GOD.
> [{quoted}](name=oortoomeebreesuu,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=gnOFYO6O,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T18:27:08.659+0000) > > Remove his double crit passive, I beg you. Give him other realistic options for scaling like hydra or botrk and give his E and Q some attack damage scaling? His power curve is just stupid, it's useless, useless, useless, useless, THEN IMMEDIATELY UNSTOPPABLE GOD. Do you want bruiser yasuo? Because this is how you get bruiser yasuo like the one in S5 that was obnoxious as fuck. No thanks. I'd rather him have a weaker kit with the crit chance passive than higher numbers on the kit without it. It's called power budgeting.
koshkyra (NA)
: I wish riot would just talk to us
I'm not surprised Riot stays in contact through reddit way more often than here. The boards are way more toxic and filled with whiners than Reddit. People making posts about gutting some champion because they're "op" in low elo makes the top of the page. No surprise
: > [{quoted}](name=TheFancySkeleton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAdflTIZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-05-24T13:51:14.081+0000) > > The logical conclusion is that we all start playing Twisted Treeline only to show Riot that these changes are so bad that even Twisted Treeline is worth it. Yesterday i played a bunch of TT and it was fuckin F U N mind you that last year i lost like 9 out of 10 TT games so i got put in bronze5 because i didnt understand anything about rotating n shit but man because riot has completely and utterly ignored Twisted Treeline for like 3 years, it's the most balanced it's ever been, because riot hasnt been spewing shit all over the gamemode.
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAdflTIZ,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-05-24T17:27:03.598+0000) > > Yesterday i played a bunch of TT and it was fuckin F U N > > mind you that last year i lost like 9 out of 10 TT games so i got put in bronze5 because i didnt understand anything about rotating n shit > > but man > > because riot has completely and utterly ignored Twisted Treeline for like 3 years, it's the most balanced it's ever been, because riot hasnt been spewing shit all over the gamemode. As someone who plays TT ranked, you're wrong lmao. TT is not balanced at all. Support comps/2 man top smite comps are still busted, and some champs are permaban or lose status and have been that way for a long time
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Honestly, this change only really benefited Zac since he doesn't really the the MS with his huge gap close. He'd rather have more CDR.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowman Arc,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=umbGs8pJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-23T10:32:10.035+0000) > > Honestly, this change only really benefited Zac since he doesn't really the the MS with his huge gap close. He'd rather have more CDR. Useless 300 mana over extra MS on zac? Are you dumb...
: If a game is stressful then it's failed in its objective to be fun lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Body Pillow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kozz0rE0,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2018-05-12T23:24:49.918+0000) > > If a game is stressful then it's failed in its objective to be fun lol. I agree completely. No reason to play it at that point
: Silver is so stressful.
If a game is "stressful" stop playing it or take a break
EkyonKun (NA)
: Wait. Did Riot actually fix something that was broken before it became live?
Went from potentially overpowered as fuck to hot garbage in one iteration. lol
: She was adjusted, not nerfed. While her w took a hit, the instant ult not making enemys untargetable is actually a bigger buff than some might think.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ofGrgkBM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-05T16:46:47.039+0000) > > She was adjusted, not nerfed. While her w took a hit, the instant ult not making enemys untargetable is actually a bigger buff than some might think. such a buff... her wr went down...it was an overall nerf
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 4
Would it be possible to add a feature change the size of the cursor manually? In some games my cursor is regular size while in others it randomly becomes really small and it's frustrating because it becomes difficult to see where i'm clicking.
: Mages feel fine, if not better since AP values got increased on lots of items. I'm not having any mana issues mid or late game. Yeah hardcore Tear users are probably weaker now but they needed a nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rgd8l0R3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-03T17:44:22.268+0000) > > Mages feel fine, if not better since AP values got increased on lots of items. > > I'm not having any mana issues mid or late game. > > Yeah hardcore Tear users are probably weaker now but they needed a nerf. Funny since they decreased mana pools by 200-300 across the board for most mid lane mages late game. Also look at mage winrates post 8.9 https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/grid/ All went down...
: What's actually up with Morde's code? We got 2 new bugs this patch
This is what happens in every single system, and is especially true for software systems. As you add more complexity, there's more things that are prone to interact and break. Sorry but that's just how software dev works.
Naalith (NA)
: Mage changes are confirmed to be a result (in part, at least) of mage dominance in pro play. Really?
Mages have been dominant mid because you nerfed the shit out of ad assassins and champions mid.... but instead of giving ad assassins and potential ad midlaners some decent buffs you nerf mages systematically..... riot
5050BS (NA)
: He can regain 575 mana on a ~5.5s CD? at full build
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gExOUPlo,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-19T14:52:30.387+0000) > > He can regain 575 mana on a ~5.5s CD? at full build he deserves to win if he gets to 6 items. They nerfed his earlygame hard and buffed his lategame hard.
: to be fair its not a complaint its a meme its just poking fun at that statement when in context to that ryze change
> [{quoted}](name=HeroGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gExOUPlo,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T19:46:44.500+0000) > > to be fair its not a complaint its a meme its just poking fun at that statement when in context to that ryze change shitty meme when it's a circlejerk meme that's wrong
: Doubled sounds ridiculous until you realize it's just 40 per cast at max rank. Ryze's basic combo will cost 180 Mana with this change, Xearth's costs 310 Mana. Spot the difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gExOUPlo,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-04-19T19:57:41.554+0000) > > Doubled sounds ridiculous until you realize it's just 40 per cast at max rank. Ryze's basic combo will cost 180 Mana with this change, Xearth's costs 310 Mana. Spot the difference. Ryze's combo is super low cd... Xerath combo is like once every 10s if you include the E. That's why xerath is a poke mage and ryze is a dps/combo mage...
: "Mages should run out of mana if they cast constantly in long fights"
But they increased his mana costs on Q and E a shit ton.... jesus this board will circlejerk things so hard they refuse to look at things outside a vacuum
: Damage. Too. High.
If you dial down damage then you need to nerf tanks, because they're one of the top classes in the game right now due to their high base damages+durability
: Let's start from the fact that thanks to meddler and ghostcrawler replacing morello we have what we have right now. They took over and forced their unhealthy and unbalanced and toxic game design. They screwed up one game already like this. I wonder why let them do that to LoL.
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AUA7AR6m,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-16T13:43:55.865+0000) > > Let's start from the fact that thanks to meddler and ghostcrawler replacing morello we have what we have right now. They took over and forced their unhealthy and unbalanced and toxic game design. They screwed up one game already like this. I wonder why let them do that to LoL. Don't act like champions and changes in S3 and S4 are better than they are now. Take off the nostalgia goggles and remember old ap nidalee, kassadin, supports being useless, assassins oneshotting as a result of supports being useless (not saying i agree with the current state of supports), shyvana renekton mundo meta, devourer, etc.
Vekkna (NA)
: Instead of being a snarky bitch, you could describe the positioning. In my experience it means staying 1300 units away from him at all times unless you have a Zhonya's off cooldown.
> [{quoted}](name=Vekkna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k6XY8tHe,comment-id=00140002000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-04-12T03:45:10.027+0000) > > Instead of being a snarky bitch, you could describe the positioning. In my experience it means staying 1300 units away from him at all times unless you have a Zhonya's off cooldown. If he uses his W back off hard. When it's down you have a really long window to abuse him.
Vekkna (NA)
: So when he Ws in to EQ+ignite at point-blank range, there just isn't any counterplay then?
> [{quoted}](name=Vekkna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k6XY8tHe,comment-id=001400020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-11T22:07:17.479+0000) > > So when he Ws in to EQ+ignite at point-blank range, there just isn't any counterplay then? 1. If he's fed enough to oneshot you with EQ+auto+ignite, then you fucked up. 2. If he ever does that when he's not fed, you can retaliate. He's in point blank range. Burn your spells on him, or wait for his ult cast, and then flash as soon as he either Qs or gets out of his ult invulnerability.
: New Dev Team vs Old Dev Team
Jesus christ this circlejerk. And you guys wonder why rioters rarely take the boards seriously
: Comet is aoe, maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=Faceroll Tactics,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6pjlVsTo,comment-id=00020000000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T07:55:46.176+0000) > > Comet is aoe, maybe? and can be dodged easily, while aery is targeted
: New Runes is unbalanced, dmg is too high
duskblade + predator or dark harvest is disgusting. I'd be fine with the new runes if duskblade didn't exist for assassins because the combination is such an easy one shot
: cloth armor start. :\
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oNJ6Li4X,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-07T19:31:46.844+0000) > > cloth armor start. :\ and then have no mana sustain and get shoved in lul
: I was told by challenger in 3's that most twisted tree line game at high lvl play are 95% of the time, lost or won within the first 4 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=CM Calgar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LE6RQU11,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-07T04:36:32.025+0000) > > I was told by challenger in 3's that most twisted tree line game at high lvl play are 95% of the time, lost or won within the first 4 minutes. Even in lower elos they're won within the first 5 minutes. I'm in plat in 3v3s and if you win early game you just stomp, and if you even give away one kill early on you're screwed. Very rarely do comebacks happen
: Why Do AP Assassins have to Suffer, Riot?
Zed half a second kill time? Nice troll
Show more

Cosmic Warper

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion