: Unique passives do stack if they are not *named* and are on different items. Unique *unnamed* passives don't stack between duplicate items.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Short answer: Yes, they stack. Unique effects need to be named in order to not stack between different items. If you bought two Gunblades or two Death's Dances, they wouldn't stack because they're the same item. That's all unique unnamed passived do: prevent stacking the same item. Even though the effect is mechanically identical between the two and it is a unique passive, it isn't a unique _named_ passive, so it stacks just fine. If it was called "Unique - Free Sustain For No Good Reason", THEN they wouldn't stack.
Kalienor (EUW)
: It stacks. There are 2 categories of Unique Passives: with and without name. If they have a name (like _Cold Steel_, shared by Thornmail and Randuin's Omen), then no other passive with the same name will apply. If they don't have a name, their uniqueness prevents stacking from several copies of the **same** item. But you can stack Unique Passives with same text if they come from different items, like Kindlegem and Fiendish Codex.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cosmochris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8KBQJKIn,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-01T07:23:11.839+0000) > > You know what they say, the best defense is a good offence. Gotta go full ap nunu or zac. I played an AP predator troll game the other day and every time I would 1 shot someone at half health with a big ball I'd type in /all "STRIKE!". Them big balls feel really good ;p
: Too many champions are left in really awful states because they were OP at a certain time.
: Can anyone explain how tanks can actually be tanks.
You know what they say, the best defense is a good offence. Gotta go full ap nunu or zac.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cosmochris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aHEErfH4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T22:23:55.989+0000) > > I didn't say supports needed a nerf of this caliber, that was actually my point lol my point being that supports didn't need this hard of a nerf. I'm a support main myself and feel how hard Riot gutted supports (especially tank supports). Thought you made a point that you're just not ok with the anti poaching mechanic because of a potential 4 v 5 game which at this current meta will be a 99% loss because you won't be able to contest the drakes anyway so the lack of a support item for vision will be the least of your troubles when you can't take the late game drakes because you're 4 people and they are 5.
Yeah I probably didn't make it clear so prob my bad but yeah I'm not entirely sure how supports are this meta until I play it out for a bit and yes the 4v5 situation is a lil tricky but we will see how these changes play out.
: right from the RIOT page... >**Can I game the system and boost to level 5 by constantly playing with a premade and honoring each other every game?** > >Nice idea. We had it too. So we specifically built Honor so potential exploits like this give you (and your friend) literally no benefit. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148-Honor-FAQ
Ahh interesting... yeah idk then I haven't played ranked (except for this past week) in a long time, and only played with friends and my honor levels have been gone up a whole level within around a month.
: I dont think i agree with your assement that support needed a nerf of this caliber. Support got nerfed in multiple ways. XP gain nerf, gold generation nerf. Item start nerf. Need more nerf? Mark my words. Support role will become as unpopular as it was pre season 3, which had abysmal play rates and nobody played it besides the really hardcore
I didn't say supports needed a nerf of this caliber, that was actually my point lol my point being that supports didn't need this hard of a nerf. I'm a support main myself and feel how hard Riot gutted supports (especially tank supports).
Morrhen (EUW)
: Quick rundown: Tanks need their own separate items. Mage supports are in a harsh place Assassins got their early christmas present Sanguine Blade is unbelievably OP in ranged toplane matchup Drakes and map changes are sweet Stacking Cloud drakes is broken and gamewinning for the entire team. Gigantic difference from other drakes. Pulsefire Tresh still looks like garbage
Agreed Agreed Agreed Agreed Agreed Agreed Eh the skin doesn't look that bad but its stupid obvious that Riot just wants money.
: Older season had already the same issue. U couldn't get ward if your carry was afk and u had to farm because it had a penalty and the new one is equal as before and also is way better since u can still cs and poke enemy even tho for reduced gold but you earn ward which is better than before. Also no, if your carry is afk, vision has diminishing return since 2v1 should push you under tower and u will be (and should be) forced to play defensive (which mean less risk to get gold from support item,no turret plating, no time to actual use your vision except for the tribush near your tower (and sometime not even that). Plus enemy has double the control because they can put a pink ward on the bush on the river, ward way easily dragon and ward behind since u can't really use sweeper lens (the red trinket). Selling your support item and grab a dorang ring / shield / blade or even a full item could have better effect than keeping a support item into an afk lane. And btw u shouldn't be able to win (and probably also to fight back) a 2v1 unless The enemy is way worse compared to you (high difference of skill) Ultra fed (if u can oneshot em and they can't then it's ok but being fed onto a 2v1 should be really hard anyway) You are playing against hyper late game scaling champ vs your early burst mage pick (eg zyra) which is still a lot of higher because u still have 2 people to fight off..
The penalty only counted for frost fang because mages would abuse it top/mid lane for extra gold, and the penalty was only temporary and supports would get their stacks by roaming or jgler help. The new mechanic now applies to all support items, and the anti-poaching is permanent. Also I don't really understand your 2nd paragraph but I'll just state again that in a 4v5 situation, vision control is more important because you have 4 people on your team involved with warding vs. the 5 man enemy team warding, so vision control is in the enemy teams favor, which makes it important for my team to try to have as much control as we can. I'm not saying anything about laning phase if thats what you're getting at. Also I've won more 4v5's than I have lost them this season because yes, high difference of skill, and I personally didn't have any problems with support items or whatnot until I pre season changes and even then, I'm not completely against it. I'm just pointing out a simple issue I personally have.
: 1. Rift needs no chat, emotes and pings are MUCH more fast and effective way to communicate. 2. False. I've talked with Riot employees several times, Honoring people who que with you gives less than 1/100th of the honor you would get from a random honoring you. Otherwise people would only honor their premades. 3. It is a once in a lifetime skin, that is earned by reaching a certain rank. I have every other one and don't want to miss this one since I've put in the time and achieved the rank to earn it.
1. I have no idea what you're talking about 2. I want to believe you and Riot but Idk man. I myself got chat-restricted multiple times this year and I've climbed up honor to lvl 2-3 twice by playing both ranked and with friends (and I played A LOT of both ranked and norms with friends, check my op.gg) and I've gotten my honor levels back faster playing with friends (and I get honored pretty frequently in ranked). Maybe it really is slower, but definitely not 1/100th of the honor. And yes, my premades only honor each other lol. 3. I understand you value this reward a lot and I would like to help you but idk maybe hope its available in stores via loot tokens or something cause nothing we can do.
Rioter Comments
: THERE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD BE A "GRACE" PERIOD TO GET HONOR UP FOR SEASON REWARDS!!!!!
1. Tft has no honor because (at least what I think) the game isn't league of legends, just has the branding, so what you do on tft shouldn't affect your season rewards (champion skins) as that doesn't have anything to do with the actual summoners rift (and such). Also, tft doesn't revolve around team cooperation and the honor system was a way to reward good behavior in a game so infamous for toxicity and trolling. 2. Honoring is allowed among friends... I play with friends all the time and we only honor each other and yes, it does increase my honor level just as fast as if you were playing with randoms. 3. Don't trip over season rewards so hard, its just some random skins (maybe other things) that might be on a champion you never play. Relax.
Nekorus (NA)
: i mean they have like 150 champs in the game its kinda hard to make something different that also isn't considered broken.
I think they did a good job with Qiyana except for the dmg scaling and maybe other things in terms of originality.
: Consider this: Soraka heals via point/click and drains her HP, Yuumi heals by just pressing a button, Rakan heals with an AOE... those are literally the ONLY ways you can do these types of spells or any spell for that matter. Senna’s heals however is actually quite different... she heals AND does damage as a point/click AND AOE, combining 2 of these heal types. So from here, I ask, what more can they do with healing someone other than include what’s already been done? You can’t say “well heal as an AOE and button push” cause’ that’s legit Janna’s ult. So now that they’ve created all combinations of heals practically, what more CAN they do?
Good point I guess I didn't see it that way
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: > I apologize for saying flaws in your argument, It's alright, sorry if I came across as pissy in my comment lol >I should've said something different, but would you say nerfing stopwatch would make it a better item? Like getting rid of the FREE stopwatch from inspiration or making it available at say 15 min in game as well as increasing the price of stopwatch to maybe 1k gold or such? I can agree with you when you say that stopwatch is too strong considering how cheap (or free) it is and I'm down for working around that, but I just have a problem with people wanting to get rid of stopwatch completely and those are the people I'm asking my question to. I have mixed feelings about it, honestly. On one hand, Zhonya's is a powerful item as-is and I think making a more accessible, less costly version of that insanely strong active would be very difficult. Maybe not even possible. On the other hand, I like the idea of a strong, one-time use defensive item. I'd say decreasing the stasis time and increasing the cost would be a good place to start, your suggestion of making it available later in the game would help a lot, too. What currently happens is that someone will take Stopwatch, use it whenever the opportunity comes, then let it sit in their inventory until they buy a 3rd or later item. Making it available later acts as an incentive to use it more carefully and stops people from completely negating your engage or play.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=0000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T02:48:25.617+0000) > > It's alright, sorry if I came across as pissy in my comment lol > > I have mixed feelings about it, honestly. > > On one hand, Zhonya's is a powerful item as-is and I think making a more accessible, less costly version of that insanely strong active would be very difficult. Maybe not even possible. On the other hand, I like the idea of a strong, one-time use defensive item. > > I'd say decreasing the stasis time and increasing the cost would be a good place to start, your suggestion of making it available later in the game would help a lot, too. > > What currently happens is that someone will take Stopwatch, use it whenever the opportunity comes, then let it sit in their inventory until they buy a 3rd or later item. Making it available later acts as an incentive to use it more carefully and stops people from completely negating your engage or play. No where did you seem pissy lol you good I appreciate an open minded discussion. And yeah after reading your comment I'm reminded of champions like fizz and vlad that synergizes too well with the stasis effect. I legit have an a meltdown when vlad or fizz 1 taps me goes invulnerable, zhonyas/stopwatches, goes invulnerable again as cooldown refreshes, then 1v9s by repeating the same thing. I myself am a support main and used to main bot as well so my perspective of stopwatch is biased in that sense and I guess that might be the root of some of our different opinions but still I can respect and see your side of the argument and I could say that my opinion of stopwatch has changed a bit. This was also mentioned by someone else in this thread, but if Riot wasn't so focused on putting so much damage everywhere making champions broken, hell I'd probably be on the side of getting rid of stopwatch overall.
: I hate stopwatch, but I can respect its purpose. What I want is it to have the active last 1.5 seconds or something instead of the whole 2.5 second duration zhonya's gives. I wish that for such a cheap item that builds into something and how cheap it is that it should last a shorter amount of time.
> [{quoted}](name=C0NCH0BAR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-11T01:57:09.736+0000) > > I hate stopwatch, but I can respect its purpose. What I want is it to have the active last 1.5 seconds or something instead of the whole 2.5 second duration zhonya's gives. I wish that for such a cheap item that builds into something and how cheap it is that it should last a shorter amount of time. I think thats a good idea and after reading some of the comments, I can see that there is a need for a stopwatch nerf like getting rid of the free version and/or increasing its price.
: If ADCs getting 1 shot is the issues, ADCs should either be encouraged to sacrifice damage for survivability (not a gimmick active), or that 1 shot potential should be reduced. Stopwatch wasn't necessary at all. Its a bandaid for a broken gamestate.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T01:18:04.389+0000) > > If ADCs getting 1 shot is the issues, ADCs should either be encouraged to sacrifice damage for survivability (not a gimmick active), or that 1 shot potential should be reduced. > > Stopwatch wasn't necessary at all. Its a bandaid for a broken gamestate. ADC's should indeed be encouraged to sacrifice damage for survival purposes but ADC's are at an interesting state right now cause of Kaisa, but back to the topic, I have to agree with you on how the game is broken, which is kind of why I personally argue that stopwatch is needed. My argument would be if a Zed, Fizz, Rengar, or other hard engaging 1 shot capable champion goes on anyone squishy, they should be able to negate that one moment of getting 1 shotted (since they can use their ults frequently compared to the one time use of stopwatch) and have some ability to counter play. After reading some of these comments I can agree that yes it is too cheap (or free) for the value it gives but, again, I'm arguing that it is needed vs those that says to get rid of it.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >You do make a solid point with some flaws such as how the Inspiration rune for free stopwatch doesn't activate till much later than level 3. Small mistake. Swap that for any other level, then. Guaranteed 1for1s turn into the enemy falling behind because of Stopwatch. >That and how the community has a huge problem with Pyke ult being broken and Malphite having too high of a AP scaling despite being a tank, but I still get your point. Those aren't "flaws with my argument." The entire community doesn't feel that way and even if they did, that still doesn't justify Stopwatch completely nullifying them. Counterplay should revolve around counter _play_, not denying someone's entire engage or a guaranteed kill because it's past _x_ minutes and you took a certain rune. Even if it is just for one-time, Stopwatch is ridiculously strong item. There's never a time where a 2.5 second stasis isn't good. > And your last statement is kind of what I'm trying to get at with many of the haters out there, its not ridiculously strong considering its Zhonya's passive is one time use only, and the free version activates late early-mid game. One, not everyone who disagrees with you or has a different perspective (or way of explaining those perspectives) is a hater or sarcastic. Just wanted to clear that up. Two, the point I was trying to make is that it is too strong _because_ it's a free, one-time use Zhonya's. Zhonya's is one of the most expensive items in the game and if it weren't for that incredibly strong active (that many people dislike and complain about as-is) the item itself would probably drop down to the 1,800-2,300 range.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T01:04:34.492+0000) > > Small mistake. Swap that for any other level, then. > > Guaranteed 1for1s turn into the enemy falling behind because of Stopwatch. > > Those aren't "flaws with my argument." > > The entire community doesn't feel that way and even if they did, that still doesn't justify Stopwatch completely nullifying them. Counterplay should revolve around counter _play_, not denying someone's entire engage or a guaranteed kill because it's past _x_ minutes and you took a certain rune. > > Even if it is just for one-time, Stopwatch is ridiculously strong item. There's never a time where a 2.5 second stasis isn't good. > > One, not everyone who disagrees with you or has a different perspective (or way of explaining those perspectives) is a hater or sarcastic. Just wanted to clear that up. > > Two, the point I was trying to make is that it is too strong _because_ it's a free, one-time use Zhonya's. Zhonya's is one of the most expensive items in the game and if it weren't for that incredibly strong active (that many people dislike and complain about as-is) the item itself would probably drop down to the 1,800-2,300 range. I apologize for saying flaws in your argument, I should've said something different, but would you say nerfing stopwatch would make it a better item? Like getting rid of the FREE stopwatch from inspiration or making it available at say 15 min in game as well as increasing the price of stopwatch to maybe 1k gold or such? I can agree with you when you say that stopwatch is too strong considering how cheap (or free) it is and I'm down for working around that, but I just have a problem with people wanting to get rid of stopwatch completely and those are the people I'm asking my question to.
Hotarµ (NA)
: It's not just "some players." Anyone who runs Stopwatch (which is a lot of people considering how good Inspiration is) has the ability to completely invalidate _any_ person's engage or kill option. - Enemy mid goes in on you at level 3, you narrowly survived but got ignited at the last second, ensuring they'd get a 1 for 1? Stopwatch, survive. - AP Malphite ulting your team? Stopwatch, block the brunt of the damage. - Pyke mid-ult and about to kill you, potentially punishing your entire team? Stopwatch, survive, deny his reward/team heavily. - Enemy Wukong engages on you? Stopwatch, most likely survive, your team has more time to reach you and/or you have 2.5 seconds for abilities to come back online or look for an escape route. Even in the worst case scenario when you make a bad play/misuse Stopwatch, you just upgrade it to a Zhonya's or GA and you reset the respective passive of those items + have 15% less cooldown on them. Just because it's free/600g doesn't mean it's not a ridiculously strong item in most scenarios, especially considering the active that it comes from is on Zhonya's, _one of the most expensive items in the entire game._
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T00:22:58.757+0000) > > It's not just "some players." > > Anyone who runs Stopwatch (which is a lot of people considering how good Inspiration is) has the ability to completely invalidate _any_ person's engage or kill option. > > - Enemy mid goes in on you at level 3, you narrowly survived but got ignited at the last second, ensuring they'd get a 1 for 1? Stopwatch, survive. > > > - AP Malphite ulting your team? Stopwatch, block the brunt of the damage. > > > - Pyke mid-ult and about to kill you, potentially punishing your entire team? Stopwatch, survive, deny his reward/team heavily. > > > - Enemy Wukong engages on you? Stopwatch, most likely survive, your team has more time to reach you and/or you have 2.5 seconds for abilities to come back online or look for an escape route. > > > Even in the worst case scenario when you make a bad play/misuse Stopwatch, you just upgrade it to a Zhonya's or GA and you reset the respective passive of those items + have 15% less cooldown on them. > > Just because it's free/600g doesn't mean it's not a ridiculously strong item in most scenarios, especially considering the active that it comes from is on Zhonya's, _one of the most expensive items in the entire game._ I appreciate you giving your point of view and your side of the argument rather than being sarcastic. You do make a solid point with some flaws such as how the Inspiration rune for free stopwatch doesn't activate till much later than level 3. That and how the community has a huge problem with Pyke ult being broken and Malphite having too high of a AP scaling despite being a tank, but I still get your point. And your last statement is kind of what I'm trying to get at with many of the haters out there, its not ridiculously strong considering its Zhonya's passive is one time use only, and the free version activates late early-mid game.
: And why should a mere 600g or even free item win games? If it were just a 600g consumable, MAYBE. But the fact that it builds into what some would consider core itemization is just silly.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T00:11:05.557+0000) > > And why should a mere 600g or even free item win games? I meant stopwatch CAN win games not WILL. Well I guess I can ask you the same and say why should playing certain champs guarantee a win? I want to side with Riot when they say they want for a more diverse and healthy playstyle. I'm not trash talking your point of view, I'm just trying to understand as well, I think more open-minded, and see stopwatch as an item that was necessary (ex, allowing adc's to not get 1 shot from assassins for only 1 time use out of the 20-50 min of the game).
: People hate stopwatch because they don't like getting their LC$BigPlays interrupted. They want to be able to 100-0 you with no counterplay. Stopwatch is one of the smarter decisions Riot has made recently. Just let the haters rant.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T00:08:23.318+0000) > > People hate stopwatch because they don't like getting their LC$BigPlays interrupted. They want to be able to 100-0 you with no counterplay. > > Stopwatch is one of the smarter decisions Riot has made recently. Just let the haters rant. Thats pretty much how it looks to me. Stopwatch is a one time use item that allows for a healthier counter play against some impossible to deal with champs. I just wanted to understand it from the other sides point of view and see if they have any logical reasoning as to why they want stopwatch removed.
: Stopwatch isn't the thing that would stop those champions, sorry to tell you. The item discourages risk from the enemy. That's why its bad. Have you watched any pro games since it was released?
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T23:53:10.345+0000) > > Stopwatch isn't the thing that would stop those champions, sorry to tell you. > > The item discourages risk from the enemy. That's why its bad. > > Have you watched any pro games since it was released? Your first sentence is exactly my point, people want it gone cause its annoying to play against for some players. I have watched pro play and seen stopwatch win a lot of fights and games.
Rioter Comments
: When the E is nerfed enough, he will be a drastically nerfed form compared to pre-rework Garen. I want his old W back.
His current W seems better no? They added a shield on top of his dmg reduction and tenacity
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: THIS is what a team fight should look like....
God i miss those days where outplay was a thing
: 1. you can ban Jax 2. anyone with cc or just a team of cc works fine against Jax. If he has tenacity then just have 4 champs with a lot of cc 3. ranged top laners or anyone who out scales him such as Vlad karma teemo top etc.
The best advice you gave was to ban jax. Only problem is that the enemy team will pick the next meta champ. The 2nd point is impossible cause of how the community is. You ask if someone can play a champ with cc, they will refuse and pick yas top against jax. Even if they did listen, its impossible to focus hard on jax if the jax player knows how to play league, and only engages when his team egnages. Ranged top laners can work but they are more susceptible against ganks and it would only work until jax finishes his spear.
: Nothing just CC, the thing that counters just about everybody in the game you're trying to kill. But no honestly its objectively unfair and toxic.
It really is. Was in a game where we were 9k gold ahead in 26 min and was about to win until jax finished his spear. CC helps but this jax had like 75%+ tenacity (tenacity mastery + merc treads + steraks proc + elixir of iron). If you look at this match history you'll see all my team did well and their team didn't. Jax literally 1v9d. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3157227928/219599976?tab=overview
Rioter Comments
: zed r
Zed's places his mark as soon as he becomes targetable again after casting R, so the first q wouldn't count.
: Getting autofilled ADC is the worst
I almost never get ADC when I que for fill but if you really want to avoid playing ad you can ask in champ select or put down a primary role. I think in Gold+ elo you should have one or two lanes you're good at.
l MrD l (NA)
: Can i get some opinions on this?
Tbh that really shouldn't be ok in general but one thing you have to understand is Brand is a very squishy champ to begin with, especially if hes 2 lvls behind. With that understanding then, although I don't agree with it, I can still say you should've expected it as its nothing new. Not sure how fed the syndra was, but I'm sure if the roles were reversed, brand would 1 shot syndra as well.
QwertyKing (EUNE)
: I'm hardstuck Silver player since season 6, any tips?
what i do personally is play other roles and other champions just so i get an idea of how every champion works and how to counterplay them. What you need to understand is that first you need to learn mechanics and whatnot, then after you learn the game, its just a mindgame from that point on. Example, I saw the jgler up top so I guess I can play around botside, if i throw this skillshot at this player, is he the kind of guy that jukes to the right, left, or not at all. After learning the game you gotta learn how to maximize your time depending on how the enemy team plays. Other than that, you can also learn a lot from watching streamers. I'm currently plat rn but I've played with friends in masters/challengers (before grandmasters was introduced) they say I'm better than 90% of the people they come across so honestly I wouldn't mind about ranked as much seeing as how matchmaking and balance is at an awkward place right now.
Wacky9 (NA)
: It actually is why the pool in botlane remains small and always has. Snowballing in bot lane involves two people instead of one. Small differences add up when you're dealing with more gold for two players, most xp for two players, the ability of two players to roam. Given two adcs, having a slightly more meta character can make a large difference as these difference are exaggerated throughout the game.
What you say isn't wrong but thats just what I have a problem with tbh since meta champs these days have kits that eliminate the majority of weaknesses other champs have.
: Triforce is better for Ezreal Right now
Both items imo are good depending on the circumstances, like you said. Iceborn ezreal, although annoying to face against, allows ezreal more survivability against ad champs like qiyana, zed, and other adc champs whereas you can build triforce if you're feeling confident enough for better damage. Just my take on those 2 choices.
: Yeah sadly even tho the game is actually fairly balanced overall rn. The current player base will only play the strongest champs. But hey that's how it goes
I wouldn't go as far as to call the game balanced, but balance isn't really an issue for me cause I came to an understanding that Riot's stance on balancing is that the best experience comes from an unbalanced game, which I disagree with, but I made a post before and thats what people have been telling me
: > [{quoted}](name=Cosmochris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:01:20.637+0000) > > kind of wish I can play others without having my teammates calling me a troll here is where /fullmute all comes in handy :)
Personally prefer to communicate but I really should make it a habit to mute all tbh.
: While Kai'Sa is very much overly common... I have not seen a lot of Karthus, and Irelia is usually banned so I dunno how often they'd be picked. I see more Jinx and Xayah than Ez personally. Have seen some Jhin, Ashe, Varus as well. You can play whatever you want, as long as you know how to do it and it fits the role needed for the team. I got stomped by a Kalista a few weeks back... I doubt their team accused them of trolling.
Xayah is definitely an ad I see a lot too I just didn't think of her atm xD but yeah people won't flame you if you're doing well even with a blitz mid.
GilxeN (EUW)
: Champs I see: Jungle: Vi, Kha'Zix, Rengar, Evelynn, thats all. Top: Somehow mixed, Darius, Jax, some Poppy players, Malphite (FULL AP BROKEN SHIT ofc). Mid: Sylas, Zed, Talon, some popular mages. Bot: Kai'Sa (every game), Jhin, Cait, Ezreal Support: Thresh, some Zyras', Brand's.
Top and support is an interesting area because people can play adc or support top (vayne, draven, karma, not so much but lulu, etc) and supports can consist of mages, healers, engage, peel, and then there is pyke.
Lovelle (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SIayton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-17T09:33:33.990+0000) > > Why play the champions with less tools when the new shit with dashes and stuns and heals and team fight ults and burst dps is just as good? Everyone does insane damage so basically mobility to avoid being caught and CC to catch the folks with mobility and you're set. There's definitely design power creep right now so many of the old champs don't fit in with the new game. > > I mean you CAN choose them, but it's just making it harder for yourself. I personally find most of the new champs boring. Compared to the older champs, it's like they practically play themselves, as they have nearly everything they need built into their kits. All you need is damage and CDR to make them work, which both itemization and runes provide a ton of.
Amen. This is the main problem I am having right now with the current meta.
: Meh, I see this in Ranked yeah. Because everyone there is doing their best to win. And the best players are able to figure out whats good (Either research via youtube or just intuition via patch notes) If you are able to change who you play every time a patch hits and the top tier is new then you are more likely to win In normals though, people play who they like for the fun of it. There will always be a meta.
Yeah I don't really blame the players for picking the same champion pool. I just don't really like how the new meta consists of champions with overloaded kits like Kai sa, that negates the need for counterpicking cause one champion does all.
Show more

Cosmochris

Level 246 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion