: What? He just dash to me and get on top of me with his 0cd dash
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3E9MA0lJ,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T07:21:09.362+0000) > > What? He just dash to me and get on top of me with his 0cd dash His E has a 12 sec cd at level 1. Not the 0 seconds. The lowest it gets with no CDR is 8 seconds. If you can't kite that as Ashe, who has one slow, a built in slow per auto attack and a stun, its not tryn, its the player
Rioter Comments
en2que (EUW)
: Wait, people dont know how unique passive stacking works? Even I, a lowly silver 4, knows that.
> [{quoted}](name=en2que,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=miKGuh1n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T22:13:37.223+0000) > > Wait, people dont know how unique passive stacking works? Even I, a lowly silver 4, knows that. I've seen people take Black Cleaver and Triforce in gold games
Crocele (NA)
: what is wrong with the rune pages....
: "AFK" in ranked
It doesn't matter whether the AFK was intentional or not. You have no way of proving that it did crash and therefore no way for the system to not punish you. Generally, after 10 minutes of AFK, it counts you as intentionally leaving and therefore deducts your LP. Even if you didn't mean to leave, your teammates still had to play that much harder to win than if you were there. Whats support ticket gonna do, give you the win? They can't do that because they have no proof that the AFK wasn't intentional.
: First of all, I am a fucking ADC main and I play Ashe nowadays. This asshole is really hard to kill. I can't kite him no matter what I do. Since I have to carry most of my games, if he kills me I know the game is lost and my teammates won't carry me (match making at its best). Am I supposed to play any adc to out play that shit? Ezreal to use E? Kai'sa to buy {{item:3157}} ? I don't know man.
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3E9MA0lJ,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-07-10T02:54:37.357+0000) > > First of all, I am a fucking ADC main and I play Ashe nowadays. This asshole is really hard to kill. I can't kite him no matter what I do. Since I have to carry most of my games, if he kills me I know the game is lost and my teammates won't carry me (match making at its best). Am I supposed to play any adc to out play that shit? Ezreal to use E? Kai'sa to buy {{item:3157}} ? I don't know man. If you can't kite a tryndamere as Ashe, it's not the champm its you
: > [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3E9MA0lJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T16:39:39.389+0000) > > I'd argue that Jax is far healthier than Tyrnda when it comes to stat checks champions. How about both are unhealthy?
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3E9MA0lJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T17:58:57.203+0000) > > How about both are unhealthy? How about neither? Jax is stomped in laning phase and rewarded with a fantastic late game. Tryndamere is given an amazing duel potential and punished with being kited easily and having an awful teamfight.
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAgU5oOj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-08T16:15:33.812+0000) > > if they do, this proves to me that tanks are garbage right now Read my edit. If tanks are on that state, it means no other class can even scratch them, which means we are back to every role but adc and maybe mid picking tanks. And can we stop with the false narative that tanks are somehow garbage, one of the best top laners right now is a tank (TK), the best jungler 1 patch ago was a tank (sejuani) and support in pro play before lux became meta was literally domianted by tanks only (braum, nautlius, thresh, etc etc). So no boards, tanks are not "dead", and even when they are broken ppl dont play them as much in solo queue because they are BORING, and because by nature they cannot hard carry a game (but they can very well keep their lane opponent from carrying).
> [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAgU5oOj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T16:16:54.022+0000) > > Read my edit. > > If tanks are on that state, it means no other class can even scratch them, which means we are back to every role but adc and maybe mid picking tanks. > > And can we stop with the false narative that tanks are somehow garbage, one of the best top laners right now is a tank (TK), the best jungler 1 patch ago was a tank (sejuani) and support in pro play before lux became meta was literally domianted by tanks only (braum, nautlius, thresh, etc etc). > > So no boards, tanks are not "dead", and even when they are broken ppl dont play them as much in solo queue because they are BORING, and because by nature they cannot hard carry a game (but they can very well keep their lane opponent from carrying). TK isn't the best top laner solely cause he is a tank. It's because his dueling potential is outright insane right now. Along with the amount of CC and safety the champ provides, that's why he's top tier, not cause he's a tank. Sejuani was strong because of her buffs from 9.8 which helped her clear and CC. Naturally, supports will go tanks in pro play no matter the meta because of just how important a front line is in League. Tanks are awful right now, because if forced to go hybrid, they end up with not enough resistances for either AP or AD. Tanks are often forced to build one form of resistances.
: NERF TAHM INTO THE GROUND
*Laughs in kennen, Quinn or any ranged character
: tahm, vlad, darius,aatrox,riven,mord there is too many...
> [{quoted}](name=DongerStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d8a7cZz9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T08:43:21.232+0000) > > tahm, vlad, darius,aatrox,riven,mord there is too many... I wouldn't say darius but all others, yes
: Hey Junglers, let me explain to you why top laners are always so toxic (explaining; not excusing it)
Morde is not strong lol. Loses to every duelist at all stages of the game. Easily poked down. no movement speed abilities.
PekiCodex (EUW)
: Do YOU support non-meta strategies?
I'm okay with off meta as long as it isn't to intentionally troll. Full tank Riven, cool, I'm fine. AD LeBlanc? Sure Full AP Garen? Movement Speed only teemo? Not so much
: > [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gu2MBsH4,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T05:15:51.295+0000) > > Actually you can't say whatever you want as there are restrictions to Twitch, YT, etc on what you can say. Yes you can. League won't ban you, sure Twitch will remove you but guess what? You'll still be able to play league~
> [{quoted}](name=Jane Darby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gu2MBsH4,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:28:13.198+0000) > > Yes you can. League won't ban you, sure Twitch will remove you but guess what? You'll still be able to play league~ And you'll have no viewers
: > [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QKp7UIJU,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-12T20:44:58.988+0000) > > They can get banshee, it's not as great as QSS but it helps. Nobody buys that either though His Ult range is kinda small , he will Q or {{item:3152}} then R when he gets in range anyway and for supports , Banshee is overpriced and they can't afford it for how average their items cost
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QKp7UIJU,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T20:51:32.092+0000) > > His Ult range is kinda small , he will Q or {{item:3152}} then R when he gets in range anyway > and for supports , Banshee is overpriced and they can't afford it for how average their items cost If he's ulting the supp, you should win teamfight as you take our their mid and they take out your supp
: you seem to know how to get upvotes but this post proves otherwise
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vhN5vfAh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T05:31:20.980+0000) > > you seem to know how to get upvotes but this post proves otherwise That's because Boards people are mad at me for exposing the secret formula
: They pick a champion with near 0 experience on RANKED where nearly everyones' primary objective is winning. Yes doing that is intentional, and hurt others, and since they doing it i can't belive, that they care.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2rIiOHME,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T10:40:57.405+0000) > > They pick a champion with near 0 experience on RANKED where nearly everyones' primary objective is winning. Yes doing that is intentional, and hurt others, and since they doing it i can't belive, that they care. Or its them wanting to play a game
Mr Meat (OCE)
: If he had been chain abusing this then yeah, I'd agree with you. But he tried once and it didnt even work, so there isnt really a valid reason to ban him
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Meat,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gu2MBsH4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-13T23:12:37.195+0000) > > If he had been chain abusing this then yeah, I'd agree with you. > But he tried once and it didnt even work, so there isnt really a valid reason to ban him Realistically, there's nothing Riot can do. Its not a bug, its not game-breaking, it can easily be stopped, and doesn't go against ToS
: > [{quoted}](name=A Rabid Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gu2MBsH4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T16:49:54.224+0000) > > I mean, you can get auto-banned for bad mouthing in game, but the pro players do much worse publicly and are endorsed wholeheartedly by Riot. Do you think they even care about their own game at this point? As long as you don't type anything in game you're fine. Just play. Don't type. You can say whatever you want out loud, to camera, to viewers, just don't type in game. It's not that hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Jane Darby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gu2MBsH4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:02:28.847+0000) > > As long as you don't type anything in game you're fine. Just play. Don't type. You can say whatever you want out loud, to camera, to viewers, just don't type in game. It's not that hard. Actually you can't say whatever you want as there are restrictions to Twitch, YT, etc on what you can say.
Moody P (NA)
: maybe if they ever nerfed the stupid shit about her
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HRGLALVM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T15:50:51.385+0000) > > maybe if they ever nerfed the stupid shit about her They did. She isn't as strong as before and is a lot easier to beat now
Jamaree (NA)
: Let me condense your list for you. Step 1: Follow the current forum QQ circlejerk. Step 2: profit.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vhN5vfAh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T04:21:35.135+0000) > > Let me condense your list for you. Step 1: Follow the current forum QQ circlejerk. Step 2: profit. I can condense it even more. Step 1: whine
Rioter Comments
Tailypo (NA)
: Yeah his early game is ridiculous. He's all but guaranteed FB against a mage that doesnt hide under the tower (and away from minions). Why is his early game damage so high???
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUWqRxQt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T15:54:19.265+0000) > > Yeah his early game is ridiculous. He's all but guaranteed FB against a mage that doesnt hide under the tower (and away from minions). Why is his early game damage so high??? Its not, you're just bad at playing against him.
: Irelia has floating blades? Truth is she should've had more auto attack ranged lmao Like 250.
> [{quoted}](name=ZevBenjamin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nJXpKRZw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T18:47:30.726+0000) > > Irelia has floating blades? Truth is she should've had more auto attack ranged lmao Like 250. Xin has a god damn spear and his range isnt that long.
: No one maxes E on riven first so her level 4-5 shield is the same strength as her level 1-3 shield except being earlier levels it means much more
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pdxKsPEN,comment-id=000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T07:04:25.436+0000) > > No one maxes E on riven first so her level 4-5 shield is the same strength as her level 1-3 shield except being earlier levels it means much more I meant level 4 E
: They dont anymore. A tank that gets a solo probably got it because the person against them was an idiot. Anything out-trades a tank nowadays.
Not really. {{champion:223}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:106}} All these champs can easily out trade if played correctly.
: You literally just repeated what I said? And why are you talking about trinity on those champions? I only said that black cleaver is a good item on them and proves that the item itself isn't garbage.
Responded to wrong person. But BC honestly isn't that good armor pen on assassins. LDR is better because you don't need to stack it.
: LOL. I think you need a lesson in what lethality is. Lethality is Armor Pen, that scales with lvl. Since Lethality IS Armor Pen that means it REDUCES the targets ARMOR when calculating incoming damage. THUS Lethality cause you to IGNORE a certain amount of armor, when attacking with physical damage. BUT, the MORE armor you build the LESS effect Lethality is. Having 30 armor vs 18 Lethalitiy is alot weaker than having 100 armor vs lethatlity. On the FLIP side having NO Lethality vs armor is weaker than having Lethality. In essence Lethality COUNTERS armor, but ALOT of Armor lessens how much it Counters. THIS IS THE EXACT SAME FOR ALL PENETRATION, EVEN % PENETRATION!!!! The ONLY Difference between LETHALITY and FLAT PENETRATION is lethality scales, rather than giving you a flat amount at all lvls.
Lethality ignores a flat amount. Armor pen ignores a % of the armor. All the armor pen items {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3036}} are % based. >The ONLY Difference between LETHALITY and FLAT PENETRATION is lethality scales, rather than giving you a flat amount at all lvls. there isn't a single item that is solely flat pen. The counter to armor isn't lethality, its armor pen. You seem to not understand this.
: Did you read the header to this post Her cooldowns are too short Meaning when they are gone they come back with little down time. If she has excaped with her mobility why does she need damage she is not in a range to be taking or dealing damage. The thing is no other champion in the game except akali has such a short cooldown high up time fuk off you cant kill me ability because riot themselves says that game play patterns is boring which is why they wont let tanks be tanky but riven gets to have it. Her massive shield comes in at i have ad which riven always has even a 10 extra for a 105 shield at level 1-3 is really significant in the early game (lets be real riven has way more than just 10 bonus ad at level 1 runes and masteries exist) Designated shielding supports dont get shields that good until 3 points in their abilities, they usually have longer cooldowns, no extra mobility, and casting it has a large animation that they cant cancel out of to start moving or do damage faster.
Akali doesn't have damage other than Q if she uses all her abilities. I can't even understand the middle part of your post because of how bad the grammar is. Riven shield early game is not that big. She doesn't have a "massive shield" level 2. Her shield becomes large around levels 4-5. Until then, its mainly just a counter to high cd poke tools (ex. teemo Q and Panth Q.) It doesn't help in auto attacks, doesn't help with consistant poke, and doesn't help in all ins.
: Did you read the header to this post Her cooldowns are too short Meaning when they are gone they come back with little down time. If she has excaped with her mobility why does she need damage she is not in a range to be taking or dealing damage. The thing is no other champion in the game except akali has such a short cooldown high up time fuk off you cant kill me ability because riot themselves says that game play patterns is boring which is why they wont let tanks be tanky but riven gets to have it. Her massive shield comes in at i have ad which riven always has even a 10 extra for a 105 shield at level 1-3 is really significant in the early game (lets be real riven has way more than just 10 bonus ad at level 1 runes and masteries exist) Designated shielding supports dont get shields that good until 3 points in their abilities, they usually have longer cooldowns, no extra mobility, and casting it has a large animation that they cant cancel out of to start moving or do damage faster.
Akali doesn't have damage other than Q if she uses all her abilities. I can't even understand the middle part of your post because of how bad the grammar is. Riven shield early game is not that big. She doesn't have a "massive shield" level 2. Her shield becomes large around levels 4-5. Until then, its mainly just a counter to high cd poke tools (ex. teemo Q and Panth Q.) It doesn't help in auto attacks, doesn't help with consistant poke, and doesn't help in all ins.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qm4E3UiM,comment-id=0002000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-04T20:32:35.812+0000) > > 2 Armor pen items. > > 4 Magic pen items. What is lethality ? ...
RaQqa (EUNE)
: It's true that you were always able to fight back, but it was much harder to do than now. She was spamming her shield all the time. I think renekton and fiora are skill match ups, not really shit on her, since I saw good rivens shitting on them. She is weak vs ranged champions, that's right but still, she is not in worst position to loose lane vs ranged, since she has a lot of dashes to get to ranged champions. I think tanks can't do anything to riven and other bruisers. Just with a time they will loose, they can tank them for a moment but that's all. Riven will outheal/shield dmg with conqueror DD and also shred them with BC and conq true dmg. Just sometimes guys with 200 armor were nothing to riven which just had BC and other item.
Her dashes on a high cd in lane phase. If shes uses them to cover distance, she has no abilities to damage people. Tanks early game can't beat her. But once Tanks get their first item, and Riven gets her first item, Riven loses. Riven has none of these things early game for the DD. Conqueror is nerfed extremely and early game, the rune gives almost 0 healing. Now is she strong late game? Absolutely, but shes not extremely strong at all stages of the game. BC is a shit item and does not pen armor well. There's a reason that Riven now rushes DD, Essence or Shojin. BC is honestly just horrible.
IainG10 (EUW)
: Late game that changes (at least on the Mages/Enchanters); my usual support builds include Manaflow in the Runes and then 2 of Athene's/Mikael's/Redemption/Ardent, plus the Supp Item. Stacking Manaflow in early though actually takes consideration (due to its ICD), and without at least one Teamwork Item and a Tier 3 Supp Item mana costs still hurt. I also don't build Lost Chapter on Enchanters, and I VERY rarely play a Mage as Support (I'm counting Lux and Morg as Enchanters here, because I max Shields first)
Except I'm not talking about late game. I'm talking about early game, which this entire discussion revolves around.
: Lol Magic pen/reduction: https://i.imgur.com/YuTNynY.png Armor pen/reduction: https://i.imgur.com/RTfuPNd.png
: > [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyUUiQq7,comment-id=0005000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:41:14.684+0000) > > Riven has long W and E cds > > Master Yi has long W cds and his Q early is pretty long > > Jax early game has pretty high CDs Master Yi has a long W cooldown becuase it NEEDS a long cooldown. 50%+ damage reduction AND healing on a hypercarry and you want it to have a short one? As for his Q early, he NEEDS a longer cooldown on it. It still has its cooldown reduced through autos, and Yi needs SOME SEMBLANCE of a weak phase, right? Riven only had a long E cd as of last patch, and despite that, thanks to the compensational Q buffs, she is still S tier, as her winrate has risen again after people realized that they could just constantly keep up stacks of her passive with the new Q, leading to an easier early game. As for Jax, saying he has high CDs early means nothing. He is MEANT to have a weak earlygame. Imagine that. This game has gotten so broken that people no longer understand that champions are meant to have weak phases in the game.
I'm not saying that there's no reason for the high cds. I'm just saying that there are long cds. I perfectly understand that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyUUiQq7,comment-id=0014000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:43:18.348+0000) > > Testing out what exactly? His W? > > And I like how you don't counter any of my arguments except by saying that since I'm bronze, my opinion is invalid. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > Another great example of the ignorance of boards players. Nope, I disproved everything you said, you adviced me to "stop trolling"? I adressed it by saying I'm only trying out random stuff on my main champion and meme builds on aram, You critizised the way I build? You clearly don't have the game knowledge to do that and it's evident by the fact you're standing at a 40% Win rate on the second to last rank in the entire game. You seem to be very attached to the fact I called you out on being bronze, does it really bother you that much? And yes, I was testing Fizz's W max first instead of the generic E max to try him out as a duelist rather than an assassin, I would never take that to ranked as it would affect others and I'm mostly doing it for fun! Just because you don't wanna acknowledge the fact I took the time to address your criticism doesn't mean I didn't. Imagine being so critical about other peoples' builds and not even being able to get better at the game by building the actual meta things... now THAT is pretty sad...
Except you'll see the main point of my argument was that Akali having an ult cd a bit over one minute isn't "bullshit" which you didn't respond to. Your entire argument revolves around me commenting on your build. Also I wrote one line about my rank. You seem more dedicated in disproving me solely because of my rank than me actually defending my rank.
: LMFAO. K. Then please what is lethality lol. LOL LOL LOL SRY I CANT STOP LAUGHING
Play Zed into an assassin. Ask anyone above gold. Lethality counters people who build no armor. Armor counters lethality
: Total Armor Pen {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3036}} + {{item:3071}} Armor Shred (Team benefits off of it as well not just buyer) lvl 18 - 57 lethality + 35% Armor Pen + 24% Armor Shred VS Total Magic Pen {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3135}} lvl 18 - 33 Magic Pen + 40% Magic Pen IF there is "A lot of Magic Pen" THEN there is SHIT TONS of Armor Pen.
Lethality isn't an armor pen item, in fact Lethality is countered by armor. So only 2 items. One of which is barely viable
nm1010 (NA)
: Disregarding opinions because someone is from a meme region is a bad practice. You could've just cut out the first sentence and still made your point.
: > Where you went as Fizz and when wits end. You build almost 0 useful MR but starting off, you should never have been able to even die. You have E to disengage. That alone is enough to beat her. And here we have another of those who seem to think they know better, I've been going wits end Fizz for a while just to test it out, that's not the game I was referring to. > Also I'm looking at your match history and you seem to troll occasionally. Probably should stop that. ??? If you're talking about the game where i ended up with beads it's just because the game was pretty much closing up in the end and i decided to sell everything just how you used to build tears at the end for fun before they ended the game after we all got smacked. Nothing wrong with that. Also that enchanter Lee Sin game which I assume you were also referring to was an Aram. and all the other games are Norms lmao. Before you talk crap about others make sure you're actually better at the game than them? You're Bronze 1 with a 40% Win Rate, I'm pretty sure you're closer to actual trolling than me. Good luck out there! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Testing out what exactly? His W? And I like how you don't counter any of my arguments except by saying that since I'm bronze, my opinion is invalid. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Another great example of the ignorance of boards players.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyUUiQq7,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T04:32:08.017+0000) > > Champs with (relatively) high CDs > {{champion:24}} > {{champion:11}} > {{champion:92}} > {{champion:412}} > to name a few Riven's Q CD is mitigated by the fact that it activates upon first cast rather than last cast. Thresh's CDs ARE long, as they should be. Master Yi's cooldown for his Q is mitigated by attack speed, and due to him having massively boosted attack speed in most games, it becomes a 4-5 second cooldown ability. Jax's E has a high cooldown, but remember that his W cooldown is actually quite rapid for being both an aa steroid and an aa reset, while his Q cooldown is a fairly large targeted leap that doesn't have a very large cooldown.
Riven has long W and E cds Master Yi has long W cds and his Q early is pretty long Jax early game has pretty high CDs
: I think the focus in cooldown length is on some of their defensive spells or mobility. Akali shroud(and e for that matter), Vlad pool, Zed w,and they just nerfed Riven's e cd. As for Aatrox, having a long cd for his w doesn't change much about what makes him annoying unlike the other champs mentioned who can just escape or win trades by using 1 ability. Aatrox's q is of course the issue and early game it does have an unforgiving cd but yes, once you get a few items you can spam it and not worry about anyone attacking you. As for lee sin, I wouldn't know as I've only played him once, and for Renekton, i'd imagine it's his e that has a longer cd and maybe the stun as well. Just my thoughts
Aatrox Q never can be spammed. There is a delay between each Q. like 0.25 secs or something.
: I was playing vs {{champion:84}} the other day, my jungler came in and ganked, she used ult to run away, cool! i shoved, then backed to shop then when i came back to lane she used her E to go in on me and i traded back thinking "Oh she's being greedy so i can win this trade since she has no ult!" i start fighting her and suddenly 3 seconds into the fight she just microstuns me, ignites me then executes me. The fucking bitch had ult in just over a minute. at rank 1... that, that right there, is fucking bullshit.
Thats not bullshit..? Most champs have ult cds between 1:10 and 2 minutes. Also I'm assuming you;re talking about this game https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3057005336/228912024?tab=overview Where you went as Fizz and when wits end. You build almost 0 useful MR but starting off, you should never have been able to even die. You have E to disengage. That alone is enough to beat her. Also I'm looking at your match history and you seem to troll occasionally. Probably should stop that.
: Exactly, yet you have people downvoting your comment for literally no reason nor explanation. I asked for people to leave suggestions of champions that are fine, and nobody does. I just get downvoted. This just proves that champions universally have low-ish cooldowns, because nobody can seem to name any.
Champs with (relatively) high CDs {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:412}} to name a few
: > [{quoted}](name=DeracadaVenom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyUUiQq7,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-06-02T01:37:28.592+0000) > > Lux Lux Lux Lux Lux Lux. Lux has no cooldown on ANYTHING Neeko is an even heavier example of this, with base cooldowns of 7 seconds on her main damaging ability.
Neeko is literally useless in laning phase. If you lose vs her, you're either playing a champ with no mobi or dogshit at the game. Her ult is about the strongest thing in her kit and thats it
Créam (NA)
: Remember when shojin was suppose to be a bruiser item {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Would be the case if they didn't have built-in ways to instantly replenish energy and if those means weren't directly linked to cooldowns. What's the point of getting capped by energy if cdr basically fixes it either way?
In what way does Zed "instantly" replenish energy? You can't spam like mana champs. You can't go through more than one rotation of spells usually Akali's only energy regen is through her shroud, which is I believe a 22 sec CD at rank 1 Zed only has W to regen. A 22nd cd also.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyUUiQq7,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-02T09:07:45.966+0000) > > {{item:3161}} > > Who actually builds this item? I swear to god it's the most overrated item I have ever seen on the boards. I've seen it built on {{champion:11}}. But that was back when he built {{item:3153}} {{item:1416}} {{item:3124}}
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyUUiQq7,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-02T09:07:45.966+0000) > > {{item:3161}} > > Who actually builds this item? I swear to god it's the most overrated item I have ever seen on the boards. {{champion:24}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:11}} can build it too. I believe {{champion:114}} can also build it.
Jax builds it 2-3rd item, making him extremely squishy with trinity Riven builds it 3rd/4th item Renekton builds it 2nd Nocturne builds it 5th item Yi builds it 3rd item Fiora doesn't build it. You'll notice that almost none of the champs you mentioned builds this item early on and usually games end before they hit this stage. This is also 6 champions out of 144ish champs.
: And theres literally 0 you can do. {{champion:99}} or {{champion:161}} coming back to lane with 15% CDR, and you have no way to fight back as they spam abilities at you endlessly because some idiot at rito thought spellthiefs line needs cdr, mana regen, ap, and bonus on hit dmg
If they're spamming abilities early game, they are going to run out of mana super fast. Mana regen isn't as strong as people often think. The only real item that allows spamming is Tear.
: Akali isnt a mage...
That doens't make his/her point any less valid
Show more

Cotten Eyed Joe

Level 130 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion