: Re-Rolled 3 Legendary skins
Yeah just kind of lame how it doesn't take the average of all 3 rarities atleast, instead of just any random skin
But yeah I guess learned my lesson not to reroll high end skins, basically just paid 900 orange essence to unlock a skin that costs like what 200, oh well next time i won't do that and should have looked online before i did that as well too
Think they have twitch drops now but i haven't gotten any at all yet but i've been watching so many twitch streams so not sure which ones count as drops or not
Yeah wish it would take the average of all 3 tier skins you re roll instead of just giving you any skin, so if you did 3 of the same tier it should give you one of that tier, or if it was 2 lower and 1 legendary then would have a small chance of getting a legendary still or to the max tier of the others if they were the same
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Please calm down, it's just a game.
I'm still wondering why they even have perm bans for norms anyway I would have thought perm bans would be ranked only since norms are just fun goofing around and not having to worry and to practice
: Agreed. Bans should only be issued for trolls/inters etc. verbal toxicity can be muted/ignored. Banning for typing is not something i can ever agree with to an extent
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l4Oew8iV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-13T21:50:52.448+0000) > > Agreed. > > Bans should only be issued for trolls/inters etc. verbal toxicity can be muted/ignored. Banning for typing is not something i can ever agree with to an extent Tbh there should be no perm ban at all even Dota 2 doesn't perm ban ever you just sit in low priority the rest of your life you can literally leave 9 billion games in a row
: My brother got me perm banned
Just charge back that's what I did with WoT
: Healthy alternatives to flaming
I just wonder how much $ Riot is losing cause of all the perm banned accounts though, it just seems the Master+ rank always matches with the same exact people every single game now a days
: Do you believe that Riot is enfocing a 50% winrate by intentionally matching you with bad teams?
: If you are on a losing streak, it is very likely that your next game will be an easy win, like even if you intentionally feed real hard, you'll still win. Likewise, if you are on a winning streak, your next game probably will be extremely hard that it is almost impossible for a player like you to carry it. It's definitely not only based on MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=GokouRuri saikou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HaZr3Qvl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-01T23:25:03.104+0000) > > If you are on a losing streak, it is very likely that your next game will be an easy win, like even if you intentionally feed real hard, you'll still win. Likewise, if you are on a winning streak, your next game probably will be extremely hard that it is almost impossible for a player like you to carry it. It's definitely not only based on MMR. Not for me 5 straight losses no wins at all not 50/50 anymore, more like 99/1 lol
Dstruck (NA)
: It feels better than before. Now you only get the iron 5s 3/10 times instead of 99/100, massive improvement. Not good enough but massive improvement.
> [{quoted}](name=dstruck71,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HaZr3Qvl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-02T04:34:04.459+0000) > > It feels better than before. Now you only get the iron 5s 3/10 times instead of 99/100, massive improvement. Not good enough but massive improvement. Not really for me, I always get 95% losses now, which is lame i thought it was supposed to be 50/50
: the last time someone figured out the MMR system formla they changed it (and openly admitted it was because it was discovered) , so the likely hood of them actually telling us is very, very, very, low
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4Qx0ebgz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-01T15:48:00.257+0000) > > the last time someone figured out the MMR system formla they changed it (and openly admitted it was because it was discovered) , so the likely hood of them actually telling us is very, very, very, low It seems to be very one sided every single game, and usually its 90% losses now instead of 50/50 wins / losses
Rioter Comments
: Mission to use All-Star Viewer isn't giving credit.
Same here, stuck at 10/12 and almost gone
: VoD Quest - Not counting?
Well it went up by 2 even with my adblocker now but i have been playing vids nonstop since then and its still 10/12
Namîste (NA)
: Anyone not having the VODs register for the All-Star Superfan quest?
Yeah mine is stuck at 8/12 right now and only 6 hours left and not counting through all the vids I watched in the background at all
Rioter Comments
Namîste (NA)
: try restarting the client and see if that helps. that usually fixes the problem for me if it does happen
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4fW3ghLJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-21T06:27:19.246+0000) > > try restarting the client and see if that helps. that usually fixes the problem for me if it does happen Ah ok thanks that did it, and thanks for the previous poster thought as well ^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: None of Tyler1's accounts were unbanned, so I'm not sure what your point is.
He was streaming after he was banned though on his main account or atleast I heard
Rioter Comments
: Keep it up riot
Yeah I've seen alot of Tahms top as well as supports I think he's way op, to much dmg for a tank
: Except for the fact that it is true.
In his mind {{champion:17}} {{item:3151}} {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Trios making the game less fun ):
Not as bad as having 5 different people on one team while a team of all gold+++ 5 premade on the other in normals.
Penial (NA)
: Is it possible to get reverse a perm ban?
I think instead of even having a permanent ban the system should just add on multipliers of minutes for waiting in low que like Dota 2 does IE: First tier 20 minute wait per game to get in 2nd tier 40 minute wait 3rd tier 80 minute wait 4th tier 160 minute wait 5th tier stops at 1 day wait
: Is typing ''?'' after you get a kill on someone reportable?
They should remove emotes, it triggers people to easily
: How could it be proven? Even if it could be, maybe that guy over there is on pain meds which make him a little loopy. That one over there just got up and their motor skills aren't up to speed yet. Oh, and look at her....she has minor arthritis in her hands, which makes her skill shots off some times. BAN EM ALL
Let's play a 50 minute game while my hands hurting {{champion:17}}
Rioter Comments
AmazoX (EUW)
: If you were standing still in base during this time then you get LB.
I did afk for about 1 min before the 3 min mark in the base, I never knew that wow, I thought Riot would be smart enough that no one will waste time on a 3v5 jeese.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nasus op or Teemo UP?
They should change Teemo's ulti to a gigant shroom bomb, that grows in the middle and if you don't destroy it in time it kills the entire enemy team and leaves your team with 1 hp each
Rioter Comments
: Not sure why the hotspots show red for California then, odd just really laggy for some reason
Ah now its finally better guess the lag spot went away
Cocho (NA)
: Its fine for me, must be u m98
Not sure why the hotspots show red for California then, odd just really laggy for some reason
Pisykan (EUW)
: no theres not, the only way is loss forgiven and that is generally activated if the servers are in-fact having toruble otherwise your stuck im affraid, just try to stay in game before it ends, 5minutes is the penalty for getting leaver (or 3mins maybe?)
Yeah I can't even start up a que for a game, took me 4 tries logging in and the match won't even start just hangs up everytime and I looked at the Hotspots and its kind of reddish where I am in the US / California so not sure if anyone else around here is having problems right now as well
: Q: Anyway to avoid a leaver penalty if..
Cause right now the website is lagging horribly for me as well as the launcher
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9FkUuPya,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-02T17:37:28.224+0000) > > Rather than a support mage that can 1v5 defend base? She's a mid lane mage first, support secondary. Classify her the right way, please.
> [{quoted}](name=SnugglePuggle94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9FkUuPya,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-02T18:41:44.630+0000) > > She's a mid lane mage first, support secondary. Classify her the right way, please. I've seen her support alot more now a days than mid
: You mean somebody meant to be a damage carry? Rather than a support mage that can 1v5 defend base?
yeah its pretty dumb either way how some champs can nuke so much in the beginning and others have to wait all game and still barely do anything compared to them
: Soooo what are you supposed to do against Gangplank exactly?
I beat alot of gangplanks with Teemo but I think they weren't pro like Plat / Diamond
: zyra dmg zzzz
Yasuo can out damage everything imo.
: I know the Boards hate Yasuo but I'll give credit where it's due
They just need to make the .2s dashes nerfed to 1s imo
: Is Aurelion Sol the hardest champ in the game?
from what i've seen people think Yasuo and Zed have the highest learning skill to play but most of the time there the easiest cause of there super fast cds
Cekon (NA)
: Normal Matchmaking is Unfair
Not unless 3-5 of the premades are all plat-diamonds, I noticed alot more of these plat-diamond players getting into games with bronze-silver players on opposite ends, it really is stupid imo
Rioter Comments
: I got PRANKED! lol gj rito
I really do hate this april fools joke though, so annoying ha
Show more

Cpt Teemo 2019

Level 143 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion