Limrick (NA)
: This skin line got milked way too hard lmao Was good for Thresh, should have stopped there imo Just looks weird on humanoid champs, should have been more monsters, like imagine Rek'Sai in this style. But lol 4 exdeeee gotta cater to the Jhin mains
> [{quoted}](name=Limrick,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=gTq6OrUw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-28T19:24:07.241+0000) > > This skin line got milked way too hard lmao > > Was good for Thresh, should have stopped there imo > > Just looks weird on humanoid champs, should have been more monsters, like imagine Rek'Sai in this style. But lol 4 exdeeee gotta cater to the Jhin mains Totally agree. It only worked on orianna since that. The J4 one looks horrible
: The New Mord is a Dark Souls Boss
That awkward "wat" look when the enemy soldiers sword just shatters on his armor lol
: if you are winning a game and type "EZ" in chat
Then do not become a easy adversary. Is all I can say. I think in my ranked games my opposite laner never said "ez" against me this season. And most of them commented how actually hard it was to lane against me. The other people rather complained why their jungler doesn't gank me, or how my champions busted, or how I got a "unfair advantage". Get strong and ever let them say it was easy. Simple.
: Stop:
What the hells wrong with playing Eve, She IS definitely strong.
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: What is the issue with {{item:3135}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xU3ZWdE3,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-05-25T03:08:28.673+0000) > > What is the issue with {{item:3135}} ? It is unconditionally strong.
: A Gold 4 Ryze player named Ryzê questioning the judgment of a high elo toplaner that plays League of Legends for a living. Yes, there is no reason pro players are playing Ryze and not bruisers. Absolutely no reason. /s Ryze is a failed and frustrating champion that is better off deleted from the game. Hashinshin is right, and also representing the opinions of all **real** toplaners.
> [{quoted}](name=Sanghelios,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=htO7Xqxv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-24T10:19:59.708+0000) > > A Gold 4 Ryze player named Ryzê questioning the judgment of a high elo toplaner that plays League of Legends for a living. > > Yes, there is no reason pro players are playing Ryze and not bruisers. > Absolutely no reason. > /s > > Ryze is a failed and frustrating champion that is better off deleted from the game. Hashinshin is right, and also representing the opinions of all **real** toplaners. TOTALLY NOT BIASED.
Manxxom (NA)
: I wish new aatrox had old aatrox's drill sword
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=cirmUM0R,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-24T03:44:55.703+0000) > > I wish new aatrox had old aatrox's drill sword I don't know, but old Aatrox's design was more..."veiny"? Which I really liked. Especially along the wings
: {{item:3111}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3916}} These need changes too, MR will shove a mage so far behind, especially those who aren't dot sorta ones. Merc treads also feels way too strong for mages with one CC to protect themselves, and that + hexdrinker means its difficult to trade back. Seekers feels hard to go early due to mana constraints (unlike ADs going hexdrinker), and feels onesided to go against a merc/hexdrinker combo. Cant really opt to ninja tabis because of how forced mages are to go mpen. Mages wont really get out of support if most of their damage and CC can be shoved aside with such a unfun combo, and cant protect themselves well enough with mana and damage constraints going tabis and seekers (going support is another complaint ppl have about mages).
> [{quoted}](name=Homosexuality,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xU3ZWdE3,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-05-24T07:47:42.198+0000) > > {{item:3111}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3916}} > These need changes too, MR will shove a mage so far behind, especially those who aren't dot sorta ones. Merc treads also feels way too strong for mages with one CC to protect themselves, and that + hexdrinker means its difficult to trade back. Seekers feels hard to go early due to mana constraints (unlike ADs going hexdrinker), and feels onesided to go against a merc/hexdrinker combo. Cant really opt to ninja tabis because of how forced mages are to go mpen. > > Mages wont really get out of support if most of their damage and CC can be shoved aside with such a unfun combo, and cant protect themselves well enough with mana and damage constraints going tabis and seekers (going support is another complaint ppl have about mages). I personally want NLR items back as secondary buy choices as they are supposed to be. Currently people are only buying rabadons and not buying spellbinder at all. How about we change it like this. 2nd item cores. NLR path: {{item:3285}} : AOE {{item:3128}} : Anti tank. {{item:3116}} : Control {{item:3157}} : Anti diving {{item:3907}} : Speed Hextech: {{item:3146}} : Remove AD and turn active into straight long range skillshot. {{item:3152}} : Good as it is now. {{item:3030}} : Change the active so it does not always shoot from a certain side.
: It's been 561 days since the removal of Deathfire Touch and I miss it
Or, they could make a tankbusting rune for spellcasters like the old DFG,
: @Riot Meddler/Reav3s - Where is Mage Itemization/Rune Update Promises?
{{item:3146}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3027}} These items needs overhauls. Especially gunblade. Only two champions buy this.
FkValeRly (EUW)
: new player trap
10 garens as a currency is hilarious
: Australian Sol
??? "Look at this sheila! She's got a big attitude!" *Proceeds to put head between open jaws.
: Winrate in competitive is hard to determine because of the limited player counts and advanced drafting strategy. Since Ryze has such a high skill floor to be good, but once you get good at him he is a monster, you never want to let a good player get their hands on him. But you could let a less good player be able to play them whenever you wanted. This would drag down Ryze's winrate, when, if bans were not a part of the game, it would be much higher.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ENnQafl5,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-22T21:01:56.896+0000) > > Winrate in competitive is hard to determine because of the limited player counts and advanced drafting strategy. Since Ryze has such a high skill floor to be good, but once you get good at him he is a monster, you never want to let a good player get their hands on him. But you could let a less good player be able to play them whenever you wanted. This would drag down Ryze's winrate, when, if bans were not a part of the game, it would be much higher. So by your logic, Ryze is bad against coordinated teams and uncoordinated teams and only good against inferior teams?
Lioxim (NA)
: How do I get out of Silver? Any and all input welcome.
When you get a lead or pushed your wave, ward their jungle. Not your nearby bush. Cover more territory and establish safety and plan your offensive. Ward crossroad centerpoints rather than bushes since it would cover more vision. Always secure river vision.
: I feel like it's a common misconception that Low CS = Playing Badly
There is another factor that comes into this. The players gold/performance efficiency. Faker for example is known to able to overcome enemies CS or kills higher than him because he can take the opportunities. As long as you can outmaneuver or place right gambits, you can expect yourself to gain in on enemies and be toe-to-toe, or even technically be ahead of them even if you are on a gold deficit. Midlaners often go through this since ADCs rotate. But you must keep in mind you can take jungle minions, or go to sidelanes to keep up. I know what you are talking about.
: Ryze in a Nutshell
44% winrate in MSI.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Dominus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6hjXNbN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:26:43.394+0000) > > In all my years I haven't encountered a single champion that was so impossibly broken that the game wasn't playable with them in it. > Lol and how long have you played? Clearly you didn't play this game when Darius was released, or Vi, or the days when picking Kayle was pretty much a guaranteed win with her almost 60% win rate. Then we have the days when champions could animation cancel and teleport back to base, the days when Xerath could fire his Q on the entire map, there have been **MANY** times when Riot has had champions and bugs which have made the game almost impossible to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Slayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6hjXNbN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-20T00:42:48.115+0000) > > Lol and how long have you played? > > Clearly you didn't play this game when Darius was released, or Vi, or the days when picking Kayle was pretty much a guaranteed win with her almost 60% win rate. Then we have the days when champions could animation cancel and teleport back to base, the days when Xerath could fire his Q on the entire map, there have been **MANY** times when Riot has had champions and bugs which have made the game almost impossible to play. And remember the days Skarner started his jungle pathing in the enemy jungles buff by tanking two people and killing them all.
: > [{quoted}](name=l love Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QThKL3eI,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:59:12.182+0000) > > what kinda buff does she need? Not her Q or her heal I hope Just some number buffs on her heal. Q could use a damage buff but I'd prefer it becomes a small aoe
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QThKL3eI,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T20:27:10.343+0000) > > Just some number buffs on her heal. Q could use a damage buff but I'd prefer it becomes a small aoe I totally agree, one of the largest problems is that she cannot hold the lane when needed or push it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiroyashayami,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QThKL3eI,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2019-05-19T11:23:32.505+0000) > > She is useless. Yes, she's very useless ONLY if there is no teamwork. With teamwork, she's like... what? A- tier or something. Maybe B but she's definitely not C or F
> [{quoted}](name=l love Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QThKL3eI,comment-id=002e0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T20:03:39.434+0000) > > Yes, she's very useless ONLY if there is no teamwork. With teamwork, she's like... what? A- tier or something. Maybe B but she's definitely not C or F And why the heck would you play her when you have Sona/lulu/Rakan when you can perform the same without relying on your teammates with better results.
: Why does armor feel useless
{{champion:67}} because this thing exists and is meta.
: Lol that's your reply? XD Damn that's pathetically halarious.
> [{quoted}](name=SonaPlayDspacit0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQnOyify,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T23:48:12.701+0000) > > Lol that's your reply? XD Damn that's pathetically halarious. "halarious" Ikr? Because its true and you are in denial. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Oh, I facepalmed twice on accident. Sorry mate.
: Are you special? Because the fact that you literally just said make an untargetable champion a mage assassin with high ratios when she's literally a caster support makes it appear that you're special. Also W max is a beautiful thing since you know sharing adaptive damage is like on it. Thank god you're not on the balancing team.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=SonaPlayDspacit0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQnOyify,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-05-18T21:20:34.315+0000) > > Are you special? Because the fact that you literally just said make an untargetable champion a mage assassin with high ratios when she's literally a caster support makes it appear that you're special. Also W max is a beautiful thing since you know sharing adaptive damage is like on it. Thank god you're not on the balancing team.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} And thank god nobody takes people using emoji's and those kind of crap seriously.
: Yummi, a study with graphs
...If you built the same as Janna and played the same as Janna. Why didn't you pick Janna?
Nice Try (NA)
: Thank you for the memories Riot Games Im sorry i couldnt improve and be less toxic. (Please Read)
: Well I am sure he have better winrate than Yuumi on support role
> [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JB6bEEPk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T04:23:50.266+0000) > > Well I am sure he have better winrate than Yuumi on support role Actually. Counter the Yuumi support by picking talon.
Rioter Comments
Krayzie (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5mdBMPAQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-16T18:34:42.992+0000) > > Hell no! She's a cat, and cats are disgusting creatures that kill birds not for food, but for sport... and they are an invasive species! holy shit my iq just dropped by 89% while reading this "CATS ARE INVASIVE SPECIE" HAHAAHA
> [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5mdBMPAQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-16T18:44:46.181+0000) > > holy shit my iq just dropped by 89% while reading this > > "CATS ARE INVASIVE SPECIE" HAHAAHA Actually. Unless its the big ones. They are. Many a species have been near to extinction. Never underestimate the house cat.
: they aren't in the wrong. yuumi is basically a trollpick atm.
> [{quoted}](name=On My Kill List,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LJONdRvX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:39:24.687+0000) > > they aren't in the wrong. > yuumi is basically a trollpick atm. Just last game our team had Yuumi purposly open to pick Nautilus support. Our Jhin went 19/4/5 with 5k gold difference compared to their ADC. People who pick this champion have no clue how** ranked solo que **even works. But again, they cannot even calculate the horrible ratios on her skills or even imagine how horribly underwhelming her kit is by reading it. So they probably deserved it.
: Yuumi is a pro pick champion, great at diamond-challenger, banned in LCS
A point and click healer that is reliant on positioning of a better player is hardly "pro pick". What are you smoking.
: Yuumi does quite a lot actually, her regular Q's can be thrown out a ton to harass, she can shield with an auto and bait out spells with W, also W grants your host increasing amounts of AD if you put points into it which is a definite trade advantage damage wise. Honestly i think her win ratio reflects ADC that are quite bad at positioning and relied upon anti engage supports to fix their positioning mistakes which is something yuumi cannot do since she is not leona, thresh, brand, janna. So in effect yuumi helps good adc shine and the bad ones to appear even worse. That being said many yuumi i have seen just don't play her right from skill orders, summoners, and even decision making on when to exit W so they simply never do it because they die when they attempt it, yuumi is a lot like old eve in that way where in order to do good you must use the correct timing because like old eve she simply cannot survive if she does not secure the correct timing. Pretty much every skill i used to be effective at old eve can be used to great success on yuumi which is why i got the hang of her so fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRk5ZRzl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-16T23:36:43.479+0000) > > Yuumi does quite a lot actually, her regular Q's can be thrown out a ton to harass, she can shield with an auto and bait out spells with W, also W grants your host increasing amounts of AD if you put points into it which is a definite trade advantage damage wise. > > Honestly i think her win ratio reflects ADC that are quite bad at positioning and relied upon anti engage supports to fix their positioning mistakes which is something yuumi cannot do since she is not leona, thresh, brand, janna. So in effect yuumi helps good adc shine and the bad ones to appear even worse. > > That being said many yuumi i have seen just don't play her right from skill orders, summoners, and even decision making on when to exit W so they simply never do it because they die when they attempt it, yuumi is a lot like old eve in that way where in order to do good you must use the correct timing because like old eve she simply cannot survive if she does not secure the correct timing. > > Pretty much every skill i used to be effective at old eve can be used to great success on yuumi which is why i got the hang of her so fast. Yes, but there is the problem how much a ADC can correct his own positioning against two actual people while Yuumi hardly creates any zoning. You may say, "The ADC positioned badly" but again, it is the enemy's intention and goal to force the ADC into a tight position. If the merits of Yuumi latched on cannot overcome or be equal to this then there is no meaning picking her at all and it is NOT the ADC's faults. it means the person who picked Yuumi literally handed over the lane to lose. But she needs the ADC to be barely playable for the players "satisfaction". That is not mutual symbiosis. That is borderline being a parasite. And it is greatly the case i am seeing now. This morning I had the enemy pick Yuumi into a Nautilus Jhin lane. It was hardly a "equal" lane at all.
: I don't know how Yuumi made release like this.
I think what duo bot has in mind is mutual partnership. Yuumi in my eyes, she cannot live without a host, and does nothing in particular. It looks more like parasitism more than a mutual symbiosis to me. Latching on achieves nothing special and only benefits Yuumi for her to make a meatshield out of the ADC
: Clickbait title: See this one crazy trick! How Rito buffed blitzcrank without making a single change to him!
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RaZtAiFF,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T21:44:24.932+0000) > > Clickbait title: See this one crazy trick! How Rito buffed blitzcrank without making a single change to him! Well isn't THAT a good and honest title lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=SirHydro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQsdM00R,comment-id=0013000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-16T08:57:25.829+0000) > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymothoa_exigua > > Please point out to me where and how the fish *benefits* from having this parasite? Because you're wrong. Well the fish has no tongue anymore, right? _So the fish therefore benefits from having the parasite, even though the parasite is the one who caused this problem in the first place._
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQsdM00R,comment-id=00130000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-16T09:21:26.762+0000) > > Well the fish has no tongue anymore, right? > > _So the fish therefore benefits from having the parasite, even though the parasite is the one who caused this problem in the first place._ So, lets put it like this. Say a person is living in his parents basement, but then said person dies and another replaces him without his parents knowing and demands to get fed. Is THIS beneficial for the family because they now have a forced surrogate kid? Thats what yer saying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJytqGBp,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-16T05:42:46.806+0000) > D. She is way too ally dependent. And since supports decide the gambits in botlane, it is contradictory. No. It is not the exclusive domain of supports to make the plays. This is an Ezreal main attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJytqGBp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T06:56:59.232+0000) > > No. > It is not the exclusive domain of supports to make the plays. > This is an Ezreal main attitude. This is a support mains opinion. I shall correct you
: Shameless League Clone
Its actually elderwood leblanc.
Rioter Comments
: Yuumi is a terrible champion period
...How the hell are you supposed to counter a Blitzcrank pick with this champion.
Rioter Comments
: She has 0 ability to wave clear. The damage per person is dismal and useless except for a Spellthief proc. No other Enchanter has such a weak offensive kit. No other champ in the GAME has such a weak offensive kit. Even Janna was reworked and given a damage alternative.....
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dfL3F237,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:41:52.794+0000) > > She has 0 ability to wave clear. The damage per person is dismal and useless except for a Spellthief proc. > > No other Enchanter has such a weak offensive kit. No other champ in the GAME has such a weak offensive kit. Even Janna was reworked and given a damage alternative..... You know what. Come to think of it her kit really resembles pre-rework nunu. 1. One offensive slow ability 2. An ally buffer 3. Non-interactional 4. Ally reliant AOE.
: YUUMI ISN'T BAD, she just has a high skill cap
Point and click is not "skill". It is just a decision. For example, If you ult a yasuo playing Malzahar it is not skill.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQsdM00R,comment-id=001300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T00:39:46.906+0000) > > Since the fish has no tongue and the parasite needs to be there, they form a symbiotic relationship where they keep each other alive =) That's not how this works. That's not symbiotic. That's the parasite removed the fish's tongue, then sucked it's blood until it had enough nutrients stolen to reproduce at which point it detaches and the fish slowly starves to death. It's only symbiotic if you are being a narrow minded pedant and only looking past the "tongue is eaten off part" to before the "starves to death because it has no tongue". And you aren't even being a **good** pedant since they'd still have spent the time and effort to realize that a parasite constantly sucking the host's blood is still a net negative for the host, especially since the parasite **ate the host's fucking tongue**.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQsdM00R,comment-id=0013000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:17:17.550+0000) > > That's not how this works. That's not symbiotic. That's the parasite removed the fish's tongue, then sucked it's blood until it had enough nutrients stolen to reproduce at which point it detaches and the fish slowly starves to death. > > It's only symbiotic if you are being a narrow minded pedant and only looking past the "tongue is eaten off part" to before the "starves to death because it has no tongue". And you aren't even being a **good** pedant since they'd still have spent the time and effort to realize that a parasite constantly sucking the host's blood is still a net negative for the host, especially since the parasite **ate the host's fucking tongue**. Yeah that is correct as a classification of a parasite. Besides it has no merits at all. The thing is literally a leech that provides nothing and also it has been proved fish who has that condition has lesser weight. And the fish** does not even need the isopod to survive.** I think what we need here is Mutualism. Where it is a give and take. Like clownfish to anemones. The anemone protects, whilst the clownfish provides. https://petapixel.com/2017/09/12/finalist-shots-wildlife-photographer-year-2017/ Here is a wierd picture of wildlife photographer of the year. With a isopod, clownfish and anemone. It is quite clear which party is the dead weight.
nelogis (EUW)
: I present you, the most anti synergy bot lane to ever exist in League History
: Now that Yuumi has been released, can the community please take a breather so we can all stfu and ask the real questions? ***WHY*** are a **talking cat** and an **armored bear** in the League of Legends? Zirene, back me up please...
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYOnyQQk,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-05-16T00:54:00.027+0000) > > Now that Yuumi has been released, can the community please take a breather so we can all stfu and ask the real questions? > > ***WHY*** are a **talking cat** and an **armored bear** in the League of Legends? > > Zirene, back me up please... Fricking hell. Not that ancient meme again lmao
: Point and click abilities are the lowest skill test in the game. The mechanics required to successfully cast a point and click spell are similar to the mechanics required to buy an item from the store, or move your character around on the map. You are conflating a skill test with a game decision - the two are completely different aspects that effect one another. Shielding someone with Lulu is a simplistic skill test, and the forethought that you put into timing that spell is not a mechanical test - it's a result of your observational ability and game knowledge. If you know when to shield someone with Lulu, then you know when to shield someone with Lux, but the difference is that with Lux, you have to actually aim your spell - which makes it a greater skill test than Lulu's shield. So if you want to start calling point and click spells "skill tests," you should also acknowledge that it's literally at the bottom rung of every single type of skill test in this game - and that one's efficacy of said spells are more of a result of the player's game knowledge than them being able to meet the mechanical demands of that skill.
> [{quoted}](name=ixi Josh Sand,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYOnyQQk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:12:54.822+0000) > > Point and click abilities are the lowest skill test in the game. The mechanics required to successfully cast a point and click spell are similar to the mechanics required to buy an item from the store, or move your character around on the map. > > You are conflating a skill test with a game decision - the two are completely different aspects that effect one another. > > Shielding someone with Lulu is a simplistic skill test, and the forethought that you put into timing that spell is not a mechanical test - it's a result of your observational ability and game knowledge. > > If you know when to shield someone with Lulu, then you know when to shield someone with Lux, but the difference is that with Lux, you have to actually aim your spell - which makes it a greater skill test than Lulu's shield. > > So if you want to start calling point and click spells "skill tests," you should also acknowledge that it's literally at the bottom rung of every single type of skill test in this game - and that one's efficacy of said spells are more of a result of the player's game knowledge than them being able to meet the mechanical demands of that skill. Yeah I totally agree. Point and click is hardly a skill expression. Like, lol. If you say to a Yasuo that "Malzahar ulted him out of sheer skill so you died" he will probably tilt so hard the earth's axis would change of how much rage he will generate.
SSmotzer (NA)
: I Believe this is why Most Champions are Overtuned on Release.
I would rather have a broken champ on release for the lolz rather than my ADC to ragequit and blow up to orbit.
: I don't think that's everything she needs. She needs QoL changes; things like being able to cancel ult early, having empowered Q explode into a small aoe, etc
> [{quoted}](name=Saerireth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0UJePqgq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-16T02:36:38.170+0000) > > I don't think that's everything she needs. She needs QoL changes; things like being able to cancel ult early, having empowered Q explode into a small aoe, etc I agree. Its not the damn numbers. Sure they are awful but we were prepared for a unbalanced numbers since this was release. The kits whole function is goddamn awful and can hardly be used in soloque without a duo. Currently there seems to be no merit to dismount other than to perform a measly auto. That is why people are just permanently latching on to allies. They should have made a kit like nid/elise/Jayce with form changes once you attach to allies so your kit drastically changes. Like for instance clear identity for being peeler while detached, buffer while mounted. It was simple as this.
: Ya my first yuumi game was agaisnt a blitz on live and I knew it was gonna be a bad time and I wasn't wrong. I'd probably dodge if it happened again
> [{quoted}](name=ninjaroxas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RaZtAiFF,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T02:40:06.471+0000) > > Ya my first yuumi game was agaisnt a blitz on live and I knew it was gonna be a bad time and I wasn't wrong. I'd probably dodge if it happened again You can get TWO people with one grab lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nNAvfXwZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-15T23:10:08.330+0000) > > Just because you dont know how to play her doesnt mean shes worse than sona. Shes better than sona in almost every way in lane, by a large margin. Sona only ever edges out in teamfight scenarios where she can get her auras on 3-4+ people. I don't need to play her, that's not my point. I need to play around her, me being a jinx/adc main and all. And even though she might be useful in some people's hands, at the moment she clearly isn't in most people's hands. Her 30% winrate should show that. Which makes my botlane extremely hard.
> [{quoted}](name=FoolishDragon,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nNAvfXwZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-15T23:12:58.336+0000) > > I don't need to play her, that's not my point. I need to play around her, me being a jinx/adc main and all. And even though she might be useful in some people's hands, at the moment she clearly isn't in most people's hands. Her 30% winrate should show that. Which makes my botlane extremely hard. 25% winrate now. Run for the hills man.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NJgYErjO,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-05-15T22:49:32.606+0000) > > If you are not trying to play competitive in ranked you do not deserve to even que. > Playing a 25% winrate champion and being complained is natural and logical. Do you know what a self fulfilling prophecy is? Ill give you a hint, Yuumi is not a 25% W/R champion, people think she is weak therefore troll if they see her on their team thus she loses and her W/R plummets as a result. Problem isnt Yuumi, problem are the people that think shes bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NJgYErjO,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-05-15T23:25:53.005+0000) > > Do you know what a self fulfilling prophecy is? Ill give you a hint, Yuumi is not a 25% W/R champion, people think she is weak therefore troll if they see her on their team thus she loses and her W/R plummets as a result. > > Problem isnt Yuumi, problem are the people that think shes bad. Then don't play her. Problem solved. There.
Liƒt (NA)
: I was just in a game where the enemy adc decided to roam elsewhere because his support was a Yuumi. Watching them play bot lane it honestly does seem like you're playing a 1v2 with a Yuumi support lol. I think she'll probably need some buffs and a bit more time for people to learn an optimal way to play her, but right now imo Sona does pretty much the same job as Yuumi just 10x better.
> [{quoted}](name=Liƒt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E80kajAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T23:04:32.884+0000) > > I was just in a game where the enemy adc decided to roam elsewhere because his support was a Yuumi. Watching them play bot lane it honestly does seem like you're playing a 1v2 with a Yuumi support lol. ADC: I don't want Yuumi support. It hurts my ranked experience with a 25% winrate champion. Support: No I will pick Yuumi ADC: ... -laning phase- ADC: This feels like a 1v2. Actually it IS a 1v2. This support does nothing. Support: No I'm not. ADC: Well how I'm being focused and zoned out cs at default then? -Few mins later- ADC: Fk this, I can't even cs. I'm going top. I don't want this support. Support: No! I cannot do anything without you! ADC: DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Runs from bot to top to enemy jungle on foot from Yuumi rather than enemies. Me: Laughing so hard I cannot midlane. Although I was the allied team it was the most hilarious shit I ever saw.
Show more

Craft Zeppelin

Level 44 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion