Rioter Comments
Chronabis (EUNE)
: Aatrox Mains Community Post
As a yorick main, I haven't felt the same sense of fun that I had when I played Yorick. Sadly when I did a similar post like this I was downvoted because frankly the community didn't care that a "troll" champion was reworked. I'm really glad to see the community backing you up in the post, and hope that riot notices. The main problem I have with champion reworks is that riot reworks champions and changes them for the overall league community rather than changing them for its original fanbase.
: Can we fucking revert positional queue before it spreads and ruins other regions?
If we learned anything from dynamic queue is that riot will be stubborn and push this through for as long as they can. We need another round table with scarra to smack sense into them.
: The "Forever unusable in Solo Queue because they're broken in competitive" Club
: > [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6sHoWGh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-23T14:32:33.242+0000) > > "We decided pizza feet were core to his character." Also no mobility, base stats or reliable damage
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6sHoWGh,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-01-23T15:39:51.030+0000) > > Also no mobility, base stats or reliable damage And bugs
Solle (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=4t5RH7Yb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:54:28.630+0000) > > Turns out iit was a bug with avg anti virus thing Oh, I have that too? Can you elaborate a little bit more, so I can solve this problem too? Other than just disabling my antivirus.
> [{quoted}](name=Solle,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=4t5RH7Yb,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T22:01:41.458+0000) > > Oh, I have that too? Can you elaborate a little bit more, so I can solve this problem too? Other than just disabling my antivirus. I ended up just disabling it. Gonna invest in another anti virus program later
Solle (NA)
: hmm, i've been having a similar problem at the exact same time frame. Except my lag is much worse ( but doesn't last as long ).
> [{quoted}](name=Solle,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=4t5RH7Yb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-17T03:22:51.827+0000) > > hmm, i've been having a similar problem at the exact same time frame. Except my lag is much worse ( but doesn't last as long ). Turns out iit was a bug with avg anti virus thing
Rioter Comments
Quáx (NA)
: I dunno bro
> [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=4t5RH7Yb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T22:30:30.847+0000) > > I dunno bro Same bro
Rioter Comments
Kelg (NA)
: Who's the most forgotten champ(s) in the game
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EH8E7fgm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T13:35:03.078+0000) > > Cosmetic items are as much part of the game as items that actually make you better, both exist to offer you a more enjoyable gaming experience. > You can play without skins and you can play without spending money on pay to win mechanics. > I think the comparison is fair, especially since you could always just invest hundred of hours into Battleground and get the "pride and accomplishment" items without spending a single $. Is it when you have to first buy their video game and the items you bought were pay to win compared to the free game where the items you buy are only cosmetic?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EH8E7fgm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T13:45:08.858+0000) > > Is it when you have to first buy their video game and the items you bought were pay to win compared to the free game where the items you buy are only cosmetic? Pulse fire tf is pay to win, can never see his r. Don’t @ me
: Who actually thought the Nasus buff was a great idea???
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolf Of The Dawn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wwtg4NYc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-12T12:36:51.089+0000) > > on the thread they announced that, the comment with most upvotes was from a guy saying "i hope you get fired" lol {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Sadly Riot wont learn and will keep going this nasty path. they are really REALLY trying as hard as possible for us to make us leave
> [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wwtg4NYc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T12:39:08.686+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > Sadly Riot wont learn and will keep going this nasty path. they are really REALLY trying as hard as possible for us to make us leave "Sadly riot wont learn" I disagree, they likely make a good amount of money from the prestige skins so they will happily keep making them. The community needs to stop buying this baloney and then riot will listen.
: @Riot: You Won't Like This, but I Have a Resolution to Solve the Capsule Mistake You Made
Probably gonna get downvoted, But league probably isn't going to lose hardly any players over this. People just want to be outraged to be outraged, it will be over in a week. riot would lose WAY to much money over this, and no company with a brain would ever do this. At this point people are just wanting free stuff.
Rioter Comments
: Problem with mages: 1 build path
I remember back when we had to chose between {{item:3165}} (Old one) and {{item:3174}} (Old one) Riot said they wanted to create more choices. Well here we are, and now we have to pick {{item:3285}}
: Sylus is a bad idea
Another gameplay post with no substance *Shocked*
: Majorly Disappointed - Rant Heavily Opinionated
Skins don't necessarily have to follow lore.
: Roadmap! Roadmap! Roadmap!
: Reminder that the client is disgusting garbage :)
Hey, So riot has already stated that this season they have a whole new team that will focus on improving the client. So expect big improvements this season client wise.
: Fertility is hereditary
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: unban xj9, it's been over 5 years
"guy was 17 years " When i was 17 years old I didn't do any of the immature stuff he did. Hell when I was 13 years old I didnt.
: Anyone miss the old original kit on some champions?
I mained the old yorick, no other champion in the game has the same playstyle/feel as him. sadly ill never get to play him again, but a man can cream.
: There's 3 types of players really
The classic "I just took a psychology course"
: Can we get a remove chat button
The whole playerbase shouldn't be punished because you can't control your anger over a video game. "it tends to just be tehre to incentive me to cuss.." I would re google the definition of "incentive", because in no way does league do this. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
øHaruø (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bkY32W00,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-10T22:05:21.491+0000) > > If your fighting jinx and brand top laners, and are some how losing that lane, there is a larger issue at play with your own skill set. Huh?
I'm not sure what was confusing about that sentence.
: Ranked Changes - Update & Known Issues #2
I play like a lcs player but only diamond 4 , clearly not my fault , fix this bug :V
Arammus (EUW)
: simple reason why riot CANT fix the game even if they actually wanted
If you truly don't think that riot is to far gone to fix the game, i'm not sure why you are here then.
Rioter Comments
øHaruø (NA)
: So is this Karma for Top Laners going into Botlane?
If your fighting jinx and brand top laners, and are some how losing that lane, there is a larger issue at play with your own skill set.
: Make Poro King a permanent gamemode instead of Aram
I personally find aram to be much more fun without having to deal with a annoying poro and snowball minigame interjected. Sure its fun for a few games, but it gets old quick.
gileskd (NA)
: it wasn't a rework, he was retired in his place we got a white washed new guy.{{sticker:galio-happy}}
> [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8RyqqAW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:12:22.023+0000) > > it wasn't a rework, he was retired > > in his place we got a white washed new guy.{{sticker:galio-happy}} I feel the same way about Yorick :(
: How are there only 17 champions with positive winrates in bronze
: Does Riot not know what Viktor even does? They keep gutting him, when the fixes are simple.
"Now because they don't know how to remove their own TANK META" Aww, Tank meta? news to me.
: Darius is so mediocre post laning phase
I disagree , daruis can destroy team fights if positioned correctly. The reason he sucks right now, is because tanks suck. He is a huge tank counter, if/when tanks become meta gain, I would expect his win rate to increase. 49% win rate isn't to bad in the current meta.
: On my opinion the only tanks that I feel are worth playing are Cho'Gath, Sion, and Dr. Mundo
Urgot pretty strong. I personally think maokai is super under rated Poppy can be really good against certain comps, same with malphite.
: Thoughts on rebalancing tanks
All your really doing with the champion resistance tweaks, is making them tankier for a short period of time. (Much like what gargoyle plate does). I want tanks to be tanky in general, not just though instances when they are using abilities/items.
: Petition to rename "Baron Nashor" to "Party Worm"
Ill sign the petition if you sign mine. To revert yorick obviously.
: How is my man Ezreal doing in the current meta?
I'm pretty sure no adc is having a fun time right now.
Rioter Comments
Ruanter (NA)
: the ultimate plan
Tbh "future moderation" posts are a meme because nothing actually ever changes Just the same excuses again and again. I guess they aren't as bad as reddit moderators, but that isn't something to be proud of.
: Petition to Bring Back Dominion
"Riot Games is scared of Dominion. Given time, Dominion would easily surpass Summoners Rift as the main play mode" I think u meant to post this under memes and games.
: I think I have an idea for a decent nerf to Irelia.
Increase q mana so that she can't just q whenever, instead players should have some skill expression on knowing when to use q or not.
: R + Q = Instant Death
I would hope people that post the gameplay boards would post less meaningless posts like this, and rather create an actual discussion around gameplay.
: Dark Harvest in Aram
It's already being nerfed for aram. I recommend reading pbe notes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Juice (EUNE)
: Riot, please acknowledge that your client is hot garbage
Riot recently created a team that will be dedicated on imrpoving the client so we should be seeing improvements by early next season
Show more

CrazFight

Level 195 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion