: I don't like the new direction Riot is going with their female champions.
: Mostly not enough cs I'd say, you were less than 5 per minute which definitely isn't "s" level. While your KDA was amazing dying 4 times set you back a lot as well.
> [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=egURzWZg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T01:06:20.902+0000) > > Mostly not enough cs I'd say, you were less than 5 per minute which definitely isn't "s" level. While your KDA was amazing dying 4 times set you back a lot as well. Well I mean, I'm in the Jungle... I could have cleared my Jungle more but there were tons of opportunity for kills. Also don't multikills add to the score? I got a quadra kill.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: but blizzard took away tracer's butt
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wzcWNFeE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-05T23:21:20.234+0000) > > but blizzard took away tracer's butt at least the game looks fun and mcree has his cigar
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hextech Crafting is now live in NA!
Free candy cane ward skin and pool party Draven, neat.
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Crazeh Fruit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWjgX0U,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-12T16:13:04.495+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhBZWyoU7YU > > ~~every aoe~~ > > most channeled/toggle spell > > Swain ult > Kat Ult > Nunu ult > Karthus E That is a VERY old clip. Riot eventually changed it so that using abilities used from fog doesn't make them invisible if they're going to hit you. Complaints about Nidalee's invisible spears were hitting critical mass so Riot finally changed things. Singed poison for some reason still goes invisible.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWjgX0U,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2016-03-12T17:42:10.371+0000) > > That is a VERY old clip. Riot eventually changed it so that using abilities used from fog doesn't make them invisible if they're going to hit you. Complaints about Nidalee's invisible spears were hitting critical mass so Riot finally changed things. > > Singed poison for some reason still goes invisible. Have you never played Nunu? His ult very much still does that, as does Katarina and various others. Nidalee's was a bug and was never intended this had been working the way it's supposed to for years.
: Every other spell is invisible if you cant see the champion? I'm sure karthus ult isnt invisible, nor are blitz hooks (how insane would that be).
> [{quoted}](name=doiminat0r3600,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWjgX0U,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-12T15:59:10.517+0000) > > Every other spell is invisible if you cant see the champion? I'm sure karthus ult isnt invisible, nor are blitz hooks (how insane would that be). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhBZWyoU7YU ~~every aoe~~ most channeled/toggle spell Swain ult Kat Ult Nunu ult Karthus E
: Singed Poision Trail Dissapears if He Goes in Brush/Loss Of Vision
Rioter Comments
: fiora's really really healthy
did you pink ward her sword
: When the fuck is Anivia getting nerfed?
: So tank Akali is really a thing now which means another High damage champ is building tanky.
It's overrated for what my opinion is worth. I tried it and you just do practically nothing in lane against anything but the weakest laners and even with 3 items you run out of energy really fast and don't do much damage or even heal much because you have no gunblade. You're not even really tanky at all. There are better choices if you want to put out decent damage while being a tank.
: You are lying. He wouldn't be able to heal up much if you actually E'd him because he would have been slowed. Your team should have also engaged on him and killed him quickly. Also, he benefits from lifesteal a lot less than other ADCs since his W does not stack with lifesteal.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A739HLT9,comment-id=0000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-14T08:06:48.378+0000) > > You are lying. He wouldn't be able to heal up much if you actually E'd him because he would have been slowed. Your team should have also engaged on him and killed him quickly. Also, he benefits from lifesteal a lot less than other ADCs since his W does not stack with lifesteal. go fucking watch the replay.gg like hell I'm lying
: As a person in Silver who's played with and against Kogs, you're lying. That, or you afk'd once you hit E and didn't do anything, and your team decided to derp around.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A739HLT9,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-14T07:56:00.485+0000) > > As a person in Silver who's played with and against Kogs, you're lying. > That, or you afk'd once you hit E and didn't do anything, and your team decided to derp around. I went in with R and E Q'd them them smacked the everloving shit out of him but because ADCs are broken he just heals up.
: There's an item called Randuin's Omen that slows attack speed on hit. Frozen Heart? Thornmail? Malphite, Sejuani, Gragas, Fizz, LeBlanc, **_freaking anyone with a dash!?_**
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A739HLT9,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2016-02-14T07:49:12.479+0000) > > There's an item called Randuin's Omen that slows attack speed on hit. > Frozen Heart? Thornmail? Malphite, Sejuani, Gragas, Fizz, LeBlanc, **_freaking anyone with a dash!?_** As Malphite with a Frozen heart and my E on his face he still killed everyone. That's bullshit.
: He's a fucking immobile turd who needs ramping up to do anything. How hard is that for people to comprehend? Where did "Kog is OP" come from when he was the weakest thing a few months ago? Honestly...
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A739HLT9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-14T07:44:24.916+0000) > > He's a fucking immobile turd who needs ramping up to do anything. > How hard is that for people to comprehend? Where did "Kog is OP" come from when he was the weakest thing a few months ago? Honestly... when they buffed the shit out him this patch and even qtpie says he's broken on stream his winrate went up to 56 percent
Rioter Comments
: how do you know theyre changing his ult specifically?
> [{quoted}](name=Pararnore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Esf0zLrR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-14T03:39:29.172+0000) > > how do you know theyre changing his ult specifically? How can you possibly think they wouldn't change one of the stupidest to play against ultimates in the game? They even said that's what they were working on.
Rioter Comments
: You act as if udyr hasnt always had insane movespeed
> [{quoted}](name=SanicTheMemehog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YouKNk2t,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-13T05:04:09.095+0000) > > You act as if udyr hasnt always had insane movespeed Did I say that? Stop with the strawmaning. I've always thought he was stupidly designed and needs to be reworked. Riot won't do it though they've outright refused because of that sweet cuck2g fanboy skin money.
: > [{quoted}](name=Crazeh Fruit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YouKNk2t,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-13T04:58:04.431+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/KTJkdy2.png > > Don't even try the bullshit "winrate doesn't mean anything at all whatsoever" rhetoric. Winrate is very much is indicative of problems. Especially when the champion is in 15 percent of games in many elos. As in specifically the problems with the champion...
> [{quoted}](name=SanicTheMemehog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YouKNk2t,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-13T05:01:58.738+0000) > > As in specifically the problems with the champion... He's literally unkiteable for the most part. He has a nearly permanent Hecarim charge as far as speed goes, and a spammable stun. He's also incredibly hard to kill while still doing lots of damage. He has a spammable shield...
: Care explaining the problem before you suggest to nuke it?
> [{quoted}](name=SanicTheMemehog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YouKNk2t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-13T04:40:38.139+0000) > > Care explaining the problem before you suggest to nuke it? http://i.imgur.com/KTJkdy2.png Don't even try the bullshit "winrate doesn't mean anything at all whatsoever" rhetoric. Winrate is very much is indicative of problems. Especially when the champion is in 15 percent of games in many elos.
: > [{quoted}](name=Crazeh Fruit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=amE9X1d3,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-02-13T04:01:51.009+0000) > > Yes, a 57 winrate and 15 percent pickrate in diamond and master elo for a champion people say to "just kite" means nothing. Except it's not Udyr's fault. He has been statistically in a really shitty spot until they released {{item:1402}}. It isn't Udyr's fault they made a Luden's echo for junglers that is also more gold efficient. That's entirely on Riot and up to them to nerf {{item:1402}} not Udyr.
> [{quoted}](name=Jefftiffy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=amE9X1d3,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2016-02-13T04:04:12.862+0000) > > Except it's not Udyr's fault. He has been statistically in a really shitty spot until they released {{item:1402}}. It isn't Udyr's fault they made a Luden's echo for junglers that is also more gold efficient. That's entirely on Riot and up to them to nerf {{item:1402}} not Udyr. It's a healthy item. The fact that a champion who is essentially the Mass Effect 3 ending of auto attacks is abusing an AP item that has otherwise been perfectly healthy is the champions fault. It's the same way Ezreal always ends up abusing items and getting them nerfed.
: You're just another ignorant league player. WIN RATE ISN'T EVERYTHING SORRY TO TELL YOU
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowdepth80,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=amE9X1d3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-13T03:48:07.468+0000) > > You're just another ignorant league player. WIN RATE ISN'T EVERYTHING SORRY TO TELL YOU Yes, a 57 winrate and 15 percent pickrate in diamond and master elo for a champion people say to "just kite" means nothing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Crazeh Fruit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHk6awVv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-10T21:03:08.832+0000) > > Flash actually does something useful. > > Zhonya's doesn't have a two minute cooldown and is also more useful. You can also control when you use both of these items. Stop with your bullshit strawman argument. No one else will build it because it's too expensive and there are better choices. then dont buy it? i promise youre completely wrong on how strong this item is, especially the fact that youre complaining about its uptime. This isnt a strawman argument, this is an argument with someone who thinks the new item should be used by every champion, should have no cooldown, and should 1 shot everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=KennyLay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHk6awVv,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-10T21:05:53.065+0000) > > then dont buy it? i promise youre completely wrong on how strong this item is, especially the fact that youre complaining about its uptime. This isnt a strawman argument, this is an argument with someone who thinks the new item should be used by every champion, should have no cooldown, and should 1 shot everyone. I think if it's going to have a 2 minute cooldown you should be able to choose when you use it without not autoattacking. Tiamat is cheaper and it's active is instantaneous and more frequent and does about the same amount of damage. A 1000 health target at half health would take 125+90 damage. Tiamat will do the same if not more much more frequently.
: > [{quoted}](name=Crazeh Fruit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHk6awVv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-10T20:57:15.680+0000) > > Why are you even talking about any of that? > > That has nothing to do with the new item they made for a grand total of 3 or so champions. because youre saying its useless due to how many times you can use it, while things like flash that you can only use 12 times per hour; are some of the most important skills in the game, will easily be usuable on-- {{champion:114}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:133}} etc etc, this item doesnt have to be used on an "assassin"
> [{quoted}](name=KennyLay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHk6awVv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-10T21:02:18.510+0000) > > because youre saying its useless due to how many times you can use it, while things like flash that you can only use 12 times per hour; are some of the most important skills in the game, > > > > > > will easily be usuable on-- > {{champion:114}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:133}} etc etc, this item doesnt have to be used on an "assassin" Flash actually does something useful. Zhonya's doesn't have a two minute cooldown and is also more useful. You can also control when you use both of these items. Stop with your bullshit strawman argument. No one else will build it because it's too expensive and there are better choices.
: so does that make flash worthless? zhonyas is worthless? 8/10 of all ults worthless? or is your opinion worthless?
> [{quoted}](name=KennyLay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHk6awVv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-10T20:54:19.680+0000) > > so does that make flash worthless? zhonyas is worthless? 8/10 of all ults worthless? or is your opinion worthless? Why are you even talking about any of that? That has nothing to do with the new item they made for a grand total of 3 or so champions.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah I preferred the old system where there was even less chance of getting the role you wanted because half the time you were one of the last picks and everyone wants mid.
> [{quoted}](name=Memeglaive Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8ALAOdfl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-10T19:51:34.252+0000) > > Yeah I preferred the old system where there was even less chance of getting the role you wanted because half the time you were one of the last picks and everyone wants mid. Not talking about that. Fix this trash get everyone into a shitty match as soon as possible bullshit. Only ADHD kiddies give a shit about getting into a match in under 10 minutes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: A) If an enemy misses "every single spell", then how is ignite killing you? B) Removing flash would completely destroy most champs in the game, even if "made stronger".
> [{quoted}](name=PDE5 Inhibitors,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cruqd4XA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-28T02:22:59.798+0000) > > A) If an enemy misses "every single spell", then how is ignite killing you? > > B) Removing flash would completely destroy most champs in the game, even if "made stronger". low health after killing another enemy champion
Rioter Comments
: why the hell urgot? He is ugly crab monsta!
> [{quoted}](name=ExecutorDill,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v3KiwJIE,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-01-28T01:24:00.562+0000) > > why the hell urgot? He is ugly crab monsta! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Crazeh Fruit

Level 40 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion