: Malphite might need a new ult since Ornn's E is pretty much a better version, plus it destroys player-made terrain. However, I do have an idea that was originally going to be Nunu's new ult, but I feel like it might suit Malphite more. R: Monolithic Tremor TARGET RANGE: 1200 COST: 120 COOLDOWN: 140 / 120 / 100 ACTIVE: Malphite will smash his fists onto the ground, erupting an impenetrable wall of mountains and knocking back enemy champions towards Malphite. The terrain can't be destroyed and will last for 5 seconds.
Balance Changes * NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes earlier this cycle! These are not official notes. Champions Malphite Seismic Shard (Q): Cooldown changed from 8 at all ranks to 11/10/9/8/7 Mana cost lowered from 70/75/80/85/90 to 50/55/60/65/70 Magic damage lowered from 70/120/170/220/270 to 60/90/120/150/180 Movement speed steal changed from 14/17/20/23/26% to 25% at all ranks Movement speed steal duration lowered from 4 seconds to 3 seconds Brutal Strikes (W) : [New Effect] "While Granite Shield holds, this bonus is tripled to x." {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
RuFiot (EUW)
: You sure you get the IP if you afks? I guess that Im against getting punished for not contributing and in favor of getting punished when I'm screwing someone game, if what I'm doing don't bother anyone let me be.. it isn't north Korea in here "Contribute" - the word have a good meaning to it, like I'm doing something good and helpfull, when I'm fed Vayne in a bot game my team are just bunch of filthy ksers for me, my point is - I don't really contribute something Jungle in bot games need to be in a thread all of its own - when your team is lvls 4 and 5 and play badly, if you leave one of the in a lane alone they will have a bad time, and it isn't meta in bots game to have jngler, if in normal game i will play duo top I will get reported and its "ok" why it isn't ok to get reported in bot game for being jngl?
"You sure you get the IP if you afks?" if you get hit with leavebuster and dont come back, IP is removed. But I have had games where a team mates "DC" or "Leaves/Ragequit" but come back last minute before we lose or win. he definitely gets IP. depends on the circumstance from what i understand. It's hard to "contribute" at times when losing, i get it, "What else can I do that doesn't risk me feeding" I haven't heard or seen anyone being banned or successfully reported from a bot game. usually riot doesnt take Bot game offences seriously. But leavebuster is automated, If you go "brb my mum is calling" or something similar, even though your team mates are fine, the game still detects you haven't commited any action or movement for a period of time and determines you are "AFk". a bad example I have seen, is a player would pick lulu, place a ward from behind the gromps and auto attack. the gromps would lose agro before they reach the lulu, but she is still in range to auto them. Causing a loop. She contributed nothing whole game, but the automated system detects she is "doing something", and leaves her alone. even though her score would be 0/0/0. Bot game of course. In regards to Junglers in Bot games, it's unfair to the top laner as he has to 2v1 until the bot move around, you still learn what the jungle camps do and their stats, and find out whats its like to 3v2 botlane, 2v1 mid lane and 2v2 top. but no counter jungling. TL,DR: It's not your fault your got Leavebuster, it's an automated system. Just be careful cause thats how it works atm.
: Playing against MASTER TIER players. Are all so bad ?
Checked his stats. He mostly plays mid or jungle, adc was probably an off role. he did pretty well compared to his teammates, but couldn't carry. I assume your team were motivated enough or did not flame each other, and rose up to beat him. to answer your question: Are all master tiers bad? hell no, 1 case does not determine an entire tier. since it was a normal game, it doesn't matter, maybe they were practicing a build or a champion or just fooling around. Fact of the matter, normal is not rank and basically doesn't mean anything. "Master player loses to unranked or lower in normal game" when you get Master or Plat and beat him, let us know.
: [Rant] Dont blame your adc for not being at every teamfight
Looking at both sides, If I was you I would probably do the same thing and get flamed. If I were them, I would defend the best I could knowing it was a 4v5 and potential wipe, and also have been willing to lose tower but fall back without team loses. They blame you cause you would have improved their chances on defending, but your the adc and dont have TP, by the time you made the effort to walk up there you could have been flanked or ganged up on, without any benefit. I would not suggest to give immunity to solo roaming ADC, but also don't flame/blame when you make a bad play/call too. it's called map awareness, knowing it's a 4v5 and you know one of your team members it split pushing or is in base, play safe especially if your on the losing side of the match. TL,DR: Its not 100% your fault imo
: Please give us a way to get out of a troll lobby without dodging
They could implement a <votekick> command, whether its you or another player. if the vote is unanimous in favor, then one or the other player is removed, the queue wait for a new players to replace. but the roles are reset. if the vote is not, the vote fails, but then you would have to dodge or asked to be <votekick> instead kicked players don't lose LP but are put into a lower priority queue. if you are <votekicked> 3 times between 3 hours, you are blocked from starting a normal or ranked game for 1 hour. imo
: why did i get a 25 chat restriction, one game i did flame but 2 i didnt i had afk trolls???
Basically you are auto judged for your actions or what you typed out, the Automated system doesn't detect or care for the Why's and the How's. Raging or flaming does not make the situation better and more than likely makes it worse for others besides you. It basically doesn't matter is your ahead or if they started trolling or flaming your first. you have to remember it's an "automated system" it's detecting your "report" and "stfu" Consider this a warning honestly. Cause even after your restriction is lifted, you best believe Riot keeps track and if you continue to be caught with bad/negative behavior in chat, you could go from suspension to full ban. keep in mind also "inciting a report" aka "report <player_name>" is considered bad behavior and should be done after the game, Preferably. most likely you were reported as "Negative behaviour" and/or "Grieving" or "Giving up" bad games happen all the time, There is soo many things in League can effect a game. Reduce your Chat toxicity. Type less
RuFiot (EUW)
: Leaver buster in bot games
Your are punished for not contributing, you could have been farming the jungle, as long as your active. but saying "my teammates got this, easy IP" is not a good enough reason to go afk. Also leavebuster is an automated system, it's really not that hard to avoid. take it as a hard lesson to learn, regardless of who you are ranked with, contribute and be active while in game.
SSmotzer (NA)
: [Rework Concept] Malphite, Voice of the Mountain
I like it It follows the trend of "Synergy" that Riot is adding to their old champions. Dont think we will see Malphite changes this year, but when it comes, i hope Riot takes a page from this post. Really good ideas, especially ult. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Jinxalot (NA)
: Advanced AI
I wish this would happen: 1) Jungle bot - Clears thier side jungle and ganks occasionally, basically 2) Bots actaully use wards, besides to hop on to 3) Objective timing, bots will go for dragon, and maybe rift herald at certain times. and baron if it goes that far 4) more bot champions But for thier april fools thing, they made fun of the "Advance bots" so my it feels like a joke to them to add proper simulated bots to coop vs ai. feelsbadman {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Elajdza (EUNE)
: Can people that afk often get permanently banned?
They get a leavebuster penalty 5/15/30 mins queue disabled. I'm not sure if anyone ever got permanently banned for doing it too much tho.
: Shen changes incoming?
More likely numbers, they say 7.8. but i do hope they rework something.
Rioter Comments
: "Just don't be a dick" about it is a great baseline approach to League of Legends. Lol
That should be the new summoners code. easier to read and quicker to understand. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: How to join the pbe
I applied before the end of season 6 and only recently got it. Don't really know whats changed, I'm not a ranked player, but my range for champions i play is larger. Riot mentions they are looking for certain players, no OTP type etc. really hard to say if and when you'll get in, just gotta wait, i'm sure alot of people applied.
: Is out-of-game chat reportable?
I assume after the game he gave you a friend invite? you accepted and he ambushed you with the threat? That what they all do "Hope you have cancer" was one i got along time ago. To answer, technically you can't report him on the client, you would have to send a support ticket and include the unedited screen shot. it's harassment and unacceptable behavior based on the summoners code.
Broporo (NA)
: I won't be able to make a PBE account for you, but I could suggest trying to load the page on a different computer or check back on a different day. It's not the best solution, but we are still working on a fix for this!
Okay, worth a try thanks. sorry for the trouble. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Broporo (NA)
: Seeing an error 500 page when trying to get into the PBE is a live issue we're aware of. While it's not an ideal solution, some players have been able to get around this by using a VPN to get to the download page. We're still working on it, but let me know how this works for you!
Hello, is it possible to email a member of Riot to create my PBE account for me, then i can change the password? The page has problem loading itself and has error's whenever I try in different browsers. a little assistance would be appreciated.
McFatal (NA)
: once again trapped in another 25 minute ff because my jungler is trolling
: What champions scale off what, and how do i find out?
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki http://www.mobafire.com http://www.lolking.net look into these sites before trying a new champ
: that doesnt matter tho, because as soon as its able, it will still be ban or not ban same story
yea, it's true, just like Camille sadly. and she is still getting planned nerfs
: Consensus on Galio?
Like every new rework champ, he has too much power. he is not broken, but if played properly he can easily dominate fights. just like Camille was/ imo i expect small balance changes.
Glîtchy (NA)
: Quick question regarding Jinx W crit
based on what i've seen from Vandiilr vid Jinx can one shot from a very safe distance versus Vayne's 3 shot requirement at attack distance range. Basically it lacks counter play and it literally a one shot if done right. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgZ4vw9xM4&t=0s I expect changes or balancing, maybe a higher cooldown or lower crit
: I don't care if you hovered Galio today, if it is ranked I'm going to ban him
no ones says you can't. It happened with Camille on launch. Honestly new champions or reworked champions should be disabled from all ranked tiers for atleast a week. imo tbh
: > They can't practice his ult on the Dummies, they dont count as champions It does. I just did it a few minutes ago. Please try Practice Tool once before you talk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHiVAaMbZbA Otherwise, explain how J4 manages to use his ult onto the Dummies at 0:20?
My bad, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XscPvZFtCZI But practice tool can only teach so much imo.
Zienna (NA)
: Ip Weekend?
They only did it to bring back offline accounts to play more games, recently i think they have a good number online right now, so i don't think so. Especially with Rotating games modes etc, that what you should be playing for your IP anyway. imo
: You can tell the 7.7 changes are an April Fool's joke because
7.7 is 2 weeks away approximately and is still in PBE and WIP and subject to change or reversion. same thing happened with Doran's shield buff and Shen's passive change. reverted.
: Galio Jungle?
I've seen people play it in Coop vs Ai as a test i suppose. 1) has good gank potential 2) has good AOE / camp clear 3) had good sustain from his W 4) His proximity threat in the jungle makes it easy for ult most lanes. 5) he is items reliant, so jungling benefits him faster. He is currently being banned for being reworked and new. able to jungle has nothing to do with it. I expect nerfs over the next few months, just like Camille.
: Honest question; how do you beat a wombo comp?
1) Split pushing - removes at least one or more to defend a lane 2) Map awareness / Vision - grant foresight to the groups movements 3) Priority targeting - isolating targets like the support or adc should be taken out asap 4) Communication - know what your team is doing 5) Objective baiting - if they are doing baron, take out a tower, push in a lane, do dragon, they cant be everywhere at once. But overall, if you have a team that just lacks basic teamwork and objective focus, the game is lost with or without a proper team comp.
: Dear people who're thirsty af in wanting to test out new Galio
They can't practice his ult on the Dummies, they dont count as champions, they would have to join a Coop vs Ai game or make a custom game. so although you have the right idea, you miss the point of testing the champ. Practice tool does not test Galio's ult.
FeeNeeX (NA)
: Patch 7.7: Riot's Logic in a nutshell
PBE aka WIP aka Unofficial, patch 7.7 is 2 weeks away...things can change or be reverted.
: Riot, I have just one thing to say to you.
: "jinx critical on W mean nothing her AA deal more damage anyway"
Hopefully will see adjustments to compensate if this continues. but it's PBE it can easily be reverted.
: I think these 7.7 buffs is an april fools joke
PBE - has a chance to be reverted just like the doran's shield buff and Shens Passive change.
Broporo (NA)
: Seeing an error 500 page when trying to get into the PBE is a live issue we're aware of. While it's not an ideal solution, some players have been able to get around this by using a VPN to get to the download page. We're still working on it, but let me know how this works for you!
thanks for the feedback i am currently downloading the PBE client, and that fine, but i cant make an account, that page or the page thatn leads to it won't load or fails to load. will keep trying and update if i ever get trough thx
  Rioter Comments
iinalave (NA)
: Should I re-roll for a random champion?
I would suggest you try another shard and see what you get. 4 shard is total 6800 IP anyway, so you might as well get one more 1700 hextech coin and see what you get best case: Something you like, unlock by disenchanting your other shards Worse case: Not something you like, disenchant and unlock aurelion sol
: I'm not sure why I was chat restricted...
: Champ Select Reporting
It's tuff cuz you pretty much have to be recording your Champ select and send that to Support ticket to do anything.
: "3) Grants invulnerability for 2 seconds, +1 for each nearby enemy champion 300 second cooldown." Holy shit 7 potential seconds of invulnerability. Imagine someone like a Yi jumps into your team, pops this, and ignores all your damage while, yes getting CCed, but he doesn't die. NO
> [{quoted}](name=DarkenedAuras,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k1vNZUsM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-03T07:38:39.572+0000) > > &quot;3) Grants invulnerability for 2 seconds, +1 for each nearby enemy champion 300 second cooldown.&quot; > > Holy shit 7 potential seconds of invulnerability. Imagine someone like a Yi jumps into your team, pops this, and ignores all your damage while, yes getting CCed, but he doesn&#x27;t die. NO AAAyyyy you got me there bud XD Tried to sneak in an OP rework but didn't fool you nothing official of course just throwing ideas around.
abca98 (EUW)
: I think I have fallen in love with Sion.
Watch Tilterella, Sion main, and entertaining AF
: Chat is overrated, communication doesn't depend on it.
This is why Discord and Curse are used by professionals instead
arcinex (NA)
: Tip: Playing Support late game
Depends on the support, I focus on keeping Team mates alive, or Kill deny for the Enemy. Following the ADC doesn't always yield the best results.
: Why cant we mute this yet?
It needs to change to stop spam, One notification, One sound, one Ping. 8 simultaneous pings, still, one sound, one notification,
Raoul (EUW)
: The Nunu Support player was NOT BANED because he played Nunu Support...
Agreed, imagine a world where every ally had Smite and just counter jungled, we wouldn't need a jungler then, 2 v 1 top, 2 v 1 mid, 3 v 1 bot. It's like having to Goalies at the same time or one more players on defense/offense. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Why is there a rental option for Skin/Champion shards?
https://media.giphy.com/media/8McNH1aXZnVyE/giphy.gif
: I would like to point out that the tutorial still...
The tutorial is missing like 100 chapters in "How to play" at this point
Show more

CrazyBear1987

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion