yukumari (NA)
: Riot is sending mixed messages with Janna.
Not only did they shift her passive towards being more poke oriented, but they hit her shielding CD hard when they went through and nerfed heals and shields from supports.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HfP53Zqg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-31T17:41:34.785+0000) > > The only thing I hate about Zed is his stupid passive working on creeps. > > "hey, out of 144 champs, 143 needs to actually prepare minions for last hit under tower because they can't 1 auto kill them, but Zed can". > > People just don't understand how much of an advantage that is. "Just harass him", well, he takes less harass when going for those creeps because he doesn't need to prep the lane, just last hits it. It's almost 30 free damage level one vs melee creeps and 20 vs casters, it's just too much free stat for doing nothing. > > Now, can other champs 1 hit kill a caster with 1 auto after 1 tower shot? Sure, there are champs that can, but unlike Zed, they need to prep it. Fizz is the only one with a similar thing and he needs to at least time a button press correctly that's not right click (don't get me wrong, both abilities need to go away from working on creeps, but if Fizz's is "easy mode" then Zed's "I can't last hit, can you do it for me?") > > Remove that and Zed will be in a much better spot for 3 reasons: > - People who can't last hit won't get as much gold > - You have more room to punish him as he will spend more time near the creeps or lose more cs if he doesn't want to get punished > - Lower gold generation lowers his item spikes timing allowing people more time before he R - E - AA - Ignite kills them. > > He's supposed to be a "mechanically intense" champion, so why does he need a last hit assistant? Because he is fcking melee and would just be bullied out of lane because he would have nothing else too keep up with farm else?
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HfP53Zqg,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-05-31T23:26:35.528+0000) > > Because he is fcking melee and would just be bullied out of lane because he would have nothing else too keep up with farm else? Yeah that's the idea. Make him actually be weak pre-6.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQsdM00R,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-15T17:38:36.057+0000) > > You're basically playing the scapegoat for these people. "I went 0/5 mid lane thanks to this Yuumi". I main jungle so this behaviour isn't new to me.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQsdM00R,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-15T17:45:54.609+0000) > > I main jungle so this behaviour isn't new to me. Only when you don't gank. Or gank and die. Or gank and your laner dies. Or gank and nobody dies including the enemy laner. Or gank and kill the enemy laner but you get the kill. What I am saying is always be ganking everyone's lanes and getting kills for your laners. That's the key to jungle.
: Can we stop ignoring Warwick?
I think WW occupies the same space as Garen where he is viewed as an entry level champ whose kit and mechanics are relatively simple and easy to use at the trade off of permanently being weak compared to other more complicated champions.
: We nerf all champions, except Riven and Vayne. - Rito balance team
I remember years ago when the Riot balance team addressed Vayne, Vladimir, and Aatrox. They said that these were champions with fundamentally flawed kits and it was a problem if/when any of them were strong. Vlad and Aatrox came down to their sustain. Vayne was obviously an issue because of Silver Bolts % max hp true damage. Back then, though, Lee Sin was the golden child because he was popular and they seemed to think people watched LCS just for him.
: I wontt play ARAM not because i don't get the champs i want but because I keep getting champs i dont
I ban Udyr in ARAM because I don't want to have to waste a reroll on him.
: Build/Position Diversity is not a good thing. Stop preaching like it is.
With the champion roster size what it is, I think it is fine if each champion only has 1 or 2 viable builds/positions. I proposed a malzahar change a while back and people were like "no, this would kill AD Malz!" Uh... ok?
: my point is that unless you play someone like {{champion:122}} nasus will more or less just ignore you and out sustain you and then once around level 6 he will just kill you
That's if he isn't duo with a jungler who will camp top and protect him so he can freely farm for the first 15 minutes. At which point you are left entirely relying on your own jungler and the rest of your team to build enough of a lead elsewhere on the map.
: REMOVE. WINDWALL.
I don't have much of a problem with Yas as a midlaner because I know who to pick against him and how to play around him. That said, I do think he should have power taken out of his early game and shifted to his late game. Like Zed, I feel that Yasuo (while not strong early) is fairly safe early. Yes you can punish them and yes they won't kill you unless you mess up, but it is essentially impossible to stop them from farming. If you shove them, they can easily last hit under tower. If you let them shove, they are safe enough that they can survive most ganks (a decent Zed will be able to farm while keeping his W an escape while just sustaining through your harass, and same for Yas with his dash). Instead, I would prefer it if their sustain and ability to last hit under turret would be nerfed. I would prefer it if a good mid laner could deny them early and have the good Yasuo players be differentiated by bad ones by their ability to remain relevant despite being really weak early. Unfortunately, the Resolve tree secondary and Dorans Shield / Pots are enough to sustain through most mage harass before mages eventually go OOM. To balance, their late game should be buffed if they somehow were able to remain relevant similar to how Tryndamere, Master Yi, and Vayne used to be.
: The fed opponent may be on them, but it won't stop them bitching you out as if it was your fault.
This is definitely true which is why I said the best thing to do in that situation is ignore them. You have a choice: Try to deny farm and die, or just let the opponent farm. Your teammate has a choice: Try to help you or just let the opponent farm. Now, the correct choice for you is obvious. However, your teammate's choice is less obvious. If they choose to not assist you, then they're banking on their time being better spent elsewhere. That may be true or it may be incorrect.
Jo0o (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nQqVn3wd,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-20T17:30:17.330+0000) > Nothing is more tilting than getting told to, "Stop fighting, stay under your turret," when you've been under your turret, missing experience and farm, getting poked for the past 3 minutes by a ranged, manaless champion with wave clear and sustain. This is absolutely correct. I mean, there are probably some situations where some strategic input is helpful and warranted, but the mantra of "stay under turret" is condescending and unhelpful, not to mention often incorrect. If I'm 0/2 in top lane against a champ that counters me and they've established a freeze outside their own turret, hanging out under my own turret is practically a concession of the entire game at that point. If I have a pulse, I know that I need to remain somewhat passive and cautious, but letting my lane opponent farm infinitely helps nobody.
If you cannot stop your opponent from farming without dying, or farm yourself without dying, you should give up on it and request assistance. Trying to stop them from farming will just result in you giving them a kill AND farm rather than just giving them farm. Granted, this isn't always true depending on the matchup and how far along the game is, but as a general rule of thumb it's pretty good. If your teammates don't assist you when you were incapable of stopping an opponent from farming or pushing without dying, then the fed opponent is on them. The best thing to do in that situation is to just focus on keeping the death count low, providing utility to your team (wards, CC, map pressure if your opponent leaves, etc.) and ignoring the people who blame you for the lost lane. You also need to know how to change up item build paths to match gold income. If you're getting starved, it's often better to go for cheaper items that can have a more immediate impact than waiting too long to try and save up for the "big impact" item. For example, it may be better to invest in HP / HP Regen / Resistances than it would be to go for the Triforce item spike. Also, I don't think there are very many hard counters in this game. At least not to the point where you cannot contest them outright. However, jungle pressure changes this entirely.
: Petition for reworked Nunu to NOT be given a dash
I feel like Nunu could have a unique mechanic on his snowball (skillshot) which causes the first enemy to be hit to take damage and forms a small puddle of ice below their feet (about the circumference of Viktor W). Enemy movement on the ice is like a knockback where they keep moving in the original direction that they were walking but are slowed, it can be mitigated by tenacity, and it doesn't count as a displacement for things like Yasuo ult. The puddle of ice lasts for about 3 seconds. Basically, it gives Nunu something unique, useful, and thematically fitting. Also apply that on the ground around Nunu when he ults but in a much larger circumference.
Sentrık (NA)
: Don't start a ranked game if you don't have more than 30 minutes to sink into it.
Don't start any Summoners Rift game unless you know you have ~45 minutes and decent internet. Obviously you can't completely guard against an emergency or sudden internet outage / drop in quality, but try to at least control the things you can control. It's the bare minimum that you can do.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Zoe - is NOT the benchmark for what a mage should be...
Zoe, Ahri, and Leblanc aren't mages. They're assassins with ranged autoattacks.
: irelia is fucking broken
She has the same problem that Diana did at release. She does too many things well. She has damage, mobility, sustain, and gets tanky. Riot gutted Diana for that exact reason. Now they need to be consistent and do the same to Irelia.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Meddler announced no big changes will be made for the remaining of the season: Malzahar screwed
They need to give control mages their wave control back. Burst mages and assassins need less wave control but more kill potential. Control mages need to be able to out waveclear everyone else to keep them shoved and have priority for roams or invades.
: What are you supposed to do in the jungle?
If you lose the 1v1 early you're supposed to stay away from the enemy jungler, ward up, and ask for help from your laners. Just like how Top has had to play whenever they died to that level 2/3 gank just swap laners for jungler.
: A message from jg in this meta to every laner
Just like how a laner shouldn't expect a gank if he has pushed his opponent under tower, if the laner is pushed under his own tower the jungler shouldn't expect him to follow his opponent to scuttle. Scuttle is only really available if your laner has priority. Although now if the jungler ganks and you guys get a kill, instead of pushing the lane you should both probably go do scuttle.
Velasan (NA)
: The problem with this mentality is anyone below the highest level in the game is always making mistakes, and them not being perfect doesn't mean they are "intentionally" bad or something to that degree. The difference between bronze and highest levels are minimizing your number of mistakes. It's normal for players in silver to make those kinds of mistakes and bad play or bad decision making isn't the same as someone trolling their team by running it down mid. Otherwise you should automatically report every high risk champion like Yasuo or Riven because they are going to constantly duel other champions and (potentially) die a lot, where as every Xerath player who stays safe should get extra honors. Basically you are implying you can tell the player base to just suck less because they are intentionally being bad at your expense and they will become challenger players over night. Tbh be awesome if that really worked. Be nice to reach challenger.
This isn't really true though. There is such a thing as losing gracefully. I make tons of mistakes every game, but I know when to stop trading, how to play safe, when to give up CS, and even when to give up tower. If I die 3-5 times in lane, that's on my opponent. If I die 5-10 times, that's on me and my stupidity.
: While it does have the same negative impact, harsher punishments for Afk'ing would be a bit over the top don't you think so? Someones family member may have a stroke all of a sudden and he needs to leave a match to drive them to the hospital or he gets diharea all of a sudden. Ofc, these incidents are not ragequiting, but there is also no way to differencate ragequiting from important real life stuff when it comes to banning, so i am fine with afk'ing not being as harshly punished as literally intentionally feeding, as intentionally feeding can't be excused with anything. Also, giving up and intentionally feeding kills to the enemy is infact, feeding and a reportable offense.
The way to differentiate is by the number of times it happens. A real life emergency may happen once, but rage quitting can happen 3-4 times. If it happens once, it's a fluke and maybe should get a warning. If it happens multiple times, then a ban is warranted. That's why it's ok to report for an AFK. Maybe his house really is on fire in which case 1 report shouldn't mean anything. But if it's just an excuse and he has AFK'd a few times before, then a ban should occur.
: Malzahar no longer competitive at high ELO
Yeah he's really struggling recently. In order to land any significant amount of harass damage in lane, he has to hit his E+Q. But that combo makes him go OOM very quickly. So he's there to control the minion wave and push, right? Well wrong. His only reliable means of pushing is E + W but anyone who has played against Malz before knows you simply kill his Voidlings in one shot or one AOE. If he tries to farm with E+Q, like with harass, he goes OOM very quickly. He needs a change to his W badly. It's only there to really push a wave when the enemy laner is not there or to add extra damage to his E+Ult. One way to change his W would be to have the Voidlings require 3 hits or AOE ticks before dying unless they are targeting a champion in which case they go down with 1 hit or AOE tick. Either that or add damage to his Q to improve early/mid waveclear and poke. He currently doesn't synergize well with any keystone either after the change to Spellbook.
: {{champion:6}}
Urgot goes Sorcery as his primary (Comet) and Resolve secondary.
Danjeng (NA)
: Yeah but then you got the precision tree.
Agreed. Attack speed starting out is only useful to marksmen and a small number of other champs like Nocturne, Trynd, and Aatrox.
: What would you suggest for a mage player other than damage? Mage players only want damage, that's all they've ever wanted.
Take Presence of Mind out of Precision tree and put it in Sorcery as a keystone. Mana and Ult cool down on takedown with adaptive AP/AD rather than attack speed that you get from Precision? Yes please. Amazing on most mages but especially Lux, Malz, Karthus, Annie, etc... If that’s a problem because non-mages would abuse it, then have Sorcery only grant AP rather than adaptive damage.
DW Diana (NA)
: Revert Malzahar?
It will be interesting to see where the changes to mana, ap items, and unsealed spellbook leave him. With the change on Doran's Ring to adding +5 damage on autoattacks to minions, I think at the least Malzahar needs his auto animation streamlined. Right now it's very clunky with his full wind up. One idea for improving Malz's playstyle would be to add an effect to his E where his autos deal increased damage to enemies afflicted by Malefic Visions. This would allow him to waveclear better if he's willing to step up and auto the minions making him more vulnerable. As is, he casts E + W and lets the voidlings take out the minion wave (sometimes using Q to reset if his E is about to run out). It is very uninteractive and easily countered by an enemy who knows to just kill his voidlings quickly.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x974Phjz,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-05-01T13:18:57.012+0000) > > with the permaganking junglers we have nowadays it's bound to turn into a 2v1. YEa, these guys need an actual damage nerf.
They need nerfs to clear speed/health and vision adjustment so there's less of a window to gank mid. The damage isn't the problem, it's the amount of time they can invest in pressuring the lane. That comes from easily clearing camps or just ignoring them in favor of ganking.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Disulfiram,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JEYhaEbz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-20T09:33:31.018+0000) > > This actually made me giggle, but there's a good reason for writing it in the chat: this way you get a timestamp with it, so you know the approximate time when you can expect him to be able to ult again. the actual reason is that you don't want to be flamed by your team for dying so you ping their ults and summs to make them think they used a lot on you /s
Aka the "I fucked up" pings.
Rioter Comments
Hibeki (NA)
: You should expect a literal cheese gank, and shaco has a whopping 1 second stealth level 1
For Shaco you should expect a jungle invade at the 2nd buff. For Twitch, you should expect the level 2 cheese gank.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gelmous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uJoQ9oV1,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2018-03-26T02:08:12.875+0000) > > you don't need a logical, justified reason, the option is there anyone has the absolute right to choose it I also have the right to go into the street and scream various racial slurs at the top of my lungs. that doesn't mean I should do it.
If you live in the United States then you actually don't. Racial slurs (hate speech) is not protected speech under the First Amendment. Failing that, it's a disturbance of the peace.
Rioter Comments
: I don't care if you roam, I'd just prefer if the roam was answered/punished in some way. That doesn't need to mean following them if you can shove the wave in and chunk their mid turret in response (or roam the other way and make something happen on the opposite side), but sitting there last hitting under turret even as your opponent shows bot is not impressive.
I think you overestimate the ability for mages to shove lanes and do damage to towers. Now, obviously the mid shouldn't just last hit. They need to spam abilities to push the lane or roam to the opposite side. But still it takes a while until mid completes an item or two.
: If you’re playing Azir and not permanently shoving Kat to turret, why are you even in the game?
If you're shoved against a Kat you're going to get ganked from behind while Kat all-ins you. At minimum, that blows your flash and then you're going to get camped. The better strategy is to freeze lane near tower and poke the Kat when she goes for CS. If she roams, you should have vision of where she is going and so can give the lane (bot or top) a ~10 second warning. That warning should be enough for the lane to back off under their own tower and stay safe until Kat is seen again. Kat fails her roam and loses XP and CS. That's how you counter it.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cebelon,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gzVssmhK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-03T10:55:54.755+0000) > > feeds in game > > gets called out for feeding > > denyies that hes the problem of us losing and blame anyone blaming him for being a toxic flamer > > contiues to feed and end up losing game Why is it necessary to call someone out for feeding?
It's the only way you can get back at them for ruining the game. I mean, I don't do it but that's the thought process.
Cebelon (EUW)
: feeder logic
Feeder logic: *Dies twice before the 8 minute mark* "Hmm, I'm just going to keep building the damage item I was building and am going to try to farm like nothing's wrong."
: You realize Malzahar's E has been like this since forever right? Champions have quirks. Learn them. Use them. I give you benefits for this quirk and you toss them into the dirt. Its part of learning a champion. Get over it. --- If you want another example: Annie's Q stack only stuns upon arrival to its destination. If something stops it, it doesn't count. Annie can trick Fizz into using E, Yasuo into using Windwall, Vladimir into using Pool, etc. The Q will fizzle out and she can proceed to stun them after their skills wear off.
"Been like this forever right" and "quirk" isn't a valid counter argument. I don't know why you care that much but Malefic Visions should proc on the minion the instant it is cast on that minion and should bounce as long as it hasn't timed out provided the minion dies. The difference between Malefic Visions and what you mention with Annie Q is that Malefic Visions is a DoT. It should always last the full duration unless the minion dies and other minions are not in range.
: E is not applied right away. The damage starts at half a second. This is why it can still bounce as it is fading. If E doesn't contribute any damage to its target before it dies, why should the player be rewarded with a bounce? They shouldn't as they mistimed their ability. Its called punishment for misplays.
It's not a mistime or a reward. Malefic visions lasts X amount of time and SHOULD bounce as long as you technically cast it before the minion dies and other minions are in range. It's poor coding that the malefic visions doesn't bounce until after it deals damage and should be fixed.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Ok that makes sense but then you run into problems like how garen can't buy a win in high elo. How do you get around that, or do you let it lie?
I think you let it lie with the understanding that players will graduate from Garen to other top landers if they like the role.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Why shouldn't beginner level champs be strong?
Because the simplicity of their kits means that there is little room for error or counterplay. That means if they are strong they have clear benefits over other similarly strong champions who have greater room for error or counterplay.
GigglesO (NA)
: Just got told I was trash because...
Just give them a hearty Hue Hue Hue next time.
Jenks3 (NA)
: See I could get behind this. I don't mind them sharpening him up, so long as he isn't weak :(
I have no problem with Lee being strong so long as he has identifiable areas of strength and weakness.
: It's definitely a question of how limited it should be. Vision as a rarity is being taken as a negative by many in this case. I think that over the longer term especially, it will be a positive change. If we give the game a massive supply vision to be constantly placing and removing during the game, you'd be wise to spend your time doing that, because vision is so powerful. In the absence of some of that vision, you'll fill that time doing the next most powerful thing, and that thing is probably more fun and engaging. It's about finding the right amount of vision that keeps the game strategically enticing without it being the main thing you do to win the game.
Except at least in the games I play and watch (Plat-Diamond) limited vision KILLS interactivity by laners because when vision is down you have to play extremely passive and safe due to the potency and effectiveness of jungler ganks. This in turn kills trading by laners and instead enforces a farm-off or even worse forgoing farm and XP in the hope of staying alive. The problem isn't vision though. Limited vision is fine if I knew that even when the jungler shows up I have a good chance of making it out if I play my abilities right. Unfortunately, with mobility, CC, jungler clear health and tower damage being what it is, this is usually not the case.
: Am I the only one who does not want Lee Sin to be buffed?
Lee is too well-rounded as a champ and has no identifiable weaknessess. He has burst, mobilitity, sustain, a slow and a knockback, etc. I am and have been for multiple seasons a proponent of removing some things from his kit and buffing others.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Tristana is an actual disgrace to this game
Tristana has been around forever and her kit, aside from the Marksmen rework, has been largely untouched. She used to be a lower tier ADC. It's not really her kit, it's current itemization and meta which is the problem. Like Ryze and Garen, Trist is designed as a beginner-level champ so it's a problem when she is actually strong in the meta.
: > [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EeVEsMNI,comment-id=000b00030000,timestamp=2018-03-03T02:49:40.270+0000)...please continue to voice that in a way that is demonstrative of how you think the game ought to be change. Randomly rambling from a tired Djinn. Advanced warning. Initial thought if tasked to come up with thoughts (on the spot) is that an entire class of characters designed to scale heavily into the late-game is almost at odds with Riot's ideal game length, which tends to be just short enough that many of these characters have to come online early enough that it begins to feel problematic in longer games. Either they come on too early, or their potential late-game power has to sacrifice enough early power that they're super risky to have in a team (not ideal, given how important they are to current objective-taking), or they have a powerful enough early game that it makes their powerful late game too accessible. It sort of makes me wonder about designs you could take to flatten ADC growth past an an initial 20-25 minute "spike" so that they come online as major powerhouses around a certain time but cease to become a non-linear-scaling menace in a game of linear scalering as the game progresses: perhaps gaining additional defenses or tank-busting capabilities rather than simply increasing their overall power against every member of the cast. The problem is that most ways I can think of to do that either suffer clarify-wise, make itemization less satisfying, or reverberate down the rest of the cast significantly. Additionally, any solution like that would involve killing off most of the hypercarries, but you could then emphasize that identity on one or two by unlocking their scaling in much the same way that Veigar/Nasus do -- Tristana and Kog'Maw seem good candidates for that, given their history. Might be a benefit to be able to put back some of those delineations. Sorry, just sort of throwing out thoughts as they occur. Not really sure of this myself, but it was interesting to write up. :)
There are multiple variables at play here and Riot doesn't have to just focus on one of them. For instance, another way to address this problem would be to have mid mages and assassins hit a bigger powerspike earlier. If ADC's hit a power spike at the 20-25 minute mark, have mages and assassins hit it at the 10-15 minute mark. They used to with Morellonomicon but now don't.
: The fact of life is that you did cast it too late. It didn't even get to deal damage, so it didn't bounce. You know the minion is about to die before your E can proc. This is on you. Does Nasus get his Q back when he Q's a minion that dies before his AA procs? Nope. Same thing. He used it, went through the animation, and lost it. And considering the trade off is being able to deceive enemies with fading E's and instant damage procs upon bounces (In case you didn't notice that either) I think its fine because the decision whether or not to cast it is ultimately on the player.
What? It is a point and click ability unlike Nasus's Q. That means it should either proc right when it is cast on the minion and bounce or it should be refunded if it is cast and the target dies before damage can be dealt. There is no trade off. Right now, this is a bug because the visual should line directly up with the effect and it doesn't. And "just don't cast it" isn't really a solution.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Wait until you jungle. Many feel they're entitled to kill your jungle creeps and take your buffs whenever they please without even as much as asking. At least most people don't bitch when you farm their lane after lane phase so you kinda get used to it after a while, but I've seen people who wouldn't even let me (the jungle) push a lane after the lane phase because that was supposedly their farm, and they typed that whilst busy clearing my shit; now those are the worst. ...... Mid lane can be quite bad too, I guess. After some point in a match, most people would come and farm at mid, especially in lower elo where most players focus playing around mid-lane and only really push the side lanes when there's nothing else to do. So if you play champs who have bad clears in mid, you gotta prepare yourself, because your cs/min typically fall off a cliff once everybody gathers around the mid lane.
As a mid who frequently plays Malz, Morg, Ori, and other delayed waveclear mages, this is what has been happening since at least season 2. CS/min drops after the first tower falls. I've started to just leave mid and go bot or wherever the ADC isn't.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=TjZKUZnt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-04T03:01:39.868+0000) > > E becomes able to bounce when it starts damaging its target. > > Damages every .5 seconds > > |--------|- Visual > -|--------| Damage > > This quirk is what allows Malzahar to bounce E even as it is fading. > > Basic rule of thumb: If you can't make it with an auto attack, you won't make it with E. This question pops up **a lot** it seems... The fading part means you can trick people into thinking its over before you bounce/reset it for a "wtf moment"
Yes but then it shouldn't go on cooldown or cost mana. If you cast E a frame later, Malz does the animation but it doesn't cast and doesn't go on cooldown. That's fine. Losing it for nothing, though, isn't.
Rioter Comments
M1ZZURP (NA)
: Help with Mid lane
It depends on the matchup and who scales better. Some champs are strong early and need to punish. Others are weak early and as long as they keep up in farm they're good. For the most part, wave control and lane priority are very important. If you can outpush your opponent, you can roam and help your jungler on invades or dragon. Also, pushing gradually takes down the mid tower. That said, if you are pushed you need plenty of vision for the enemy jungler.
Show more

Crede777

Level 231 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion