CP3 K9 (NA)
: LF gold+ supporrt
Hey if you’re still looking or ever need to look for another support in the future I’ve sent you a friend request, I’m gold 3 (in my gold 2 promos)
: This pikachu face is a new meme? Seen it twice in one hour
yea I think it is ive seen it often on shit like twitter and insta
Mr Saigon (EUNE)
: [CLIENT] Voice doesn't work on MacOS Mojave
Same issue unfortunately hopefully it gets fixed soon, is it possible to switch to an older version of mac?
Rioter Comments
: Who do you guys think it's the best splitpushing champion atm?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
M00NSUN (NA)
: P5 solo queue adc, definitely can make Thursday nights work as well as any other nights as long as games don't go past 9:30 pm est Sunday through Thursday, I work mid shift. If you all can work with that, send me a message
Unfortunately we already found an adc, hopefully you can find a team
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nat 8 (NA)
: Plat 3 (90 LP) ADC LF Team!
https://discord.gg/VFzDnp this is our teams server if you are available from 7-9pm est and are interested please join our server and contact either Haiter or ReplacedLotus3. If you have any questions I am willing to answer
: I'm a P5 Support main, and 7-9 EST is fine for me most days, thursday included. Please add me for a try out. My discord tag is FreshaDenACooki#6433
Hi I saw you joined the discord, I direct messaged you so respond there and we can continue
: Gold support player here and I'm available every night.
Join the discord and message someone named "ReplacedLotus3" and we can talk there
: I be down. I'm a P5 top main by trade but can do pretty decent at support and will get better in time. I am available Thursday all day so making tournaments won't be a problem however most other days I'm only available during the time so don't know how that will work with everyone's scheduling during weekly practice. Let me know either way please.
On others days are you not available at all or just at earlier/later times?
: Plat support main Looking for team !
https://discord.gg/z3yxfX Hi this is our server if you are interested please join I am more happy to answer your questions. Our tournaments are Thursday 7-9pm est
Rúsl (NA)
: Plat Support/Top player looking for competitive team.
Hi we have a team server https://discord.gg/z3yxfX we are currently looking for a support if you are interested please join the server I am happy to answer any questions
: are thursdays the only day you have tournaments on?
thursdays are our tournaments days, however we have practices/scrims and the days for practice range per everyones availibities
Rioter Comments
: Plat Support Looking for a Team
Hi we have a (Plat+) team looking for a support if you are interested please join our discord https://discord.gg/z3yxfX if you have any question I will be willing to answer (our tournament games are played at 7-9pm est)
Rioter Comments
: Plat 5 Mid main Looking for serious team
https://discord.gg/XUMSXr that's our teams discord join if youre interested we are a gold-plat team if you have any questions feel free to ask
Rioter Comments
CÍown (NA)
: Plat Jungler looking for team
I added you in game heres our Team discord server join if youre interested we're a Gold-PLat team (highest ranking person on our team is P1): https://discord.gg/XUMSXr
CÍown (NA)
: Plat Jungler looking for team
I added you here is our discord server link (just the team server): https://discord.gg/XUMSXr
: Gold top looking for team
Hey Im the support for a team that plays in a Gold-Plat team for an organization called Acension E-sports where we play in a tournament style if your interested join our discord its not full its just the roster and if you want more info our coach can help you https://discord.gg/QujzGn
: > [{quoted}](name=CrimsonLotus3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KAE6db1,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-07T03:49:33.056+0000) > > dfkm If you dislike slang or acronyms feel free to not use them? Whatever your opinion is Slang is never going away and will be used by the majority. > > And just a note headass is when someone said some stupid shit so since I disagreed with your previous statement I called it headass In a discussion being held between two individuals you do not use slang because of different cultures, age, and ethnic background. If you articulate utilizing formal English you'll never have issue in terms of being understood.
You have a point, however, this discussion was being taken place in an INFORMAL internet discussion board and the slang being used was just general slang, the idea of not using slang makes sense in a formal environment or when you use slang that the target demographic doesn't know (ex: Slang on a site used primarily by 60+ people or summ). The fact that you dislike the use of slang just makes you seem like some old ass person that just needs to get with the times tbh.
: > [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KAE6db1,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-06T21:23:13.034+0000) > > It’s also the internet, lmao. > > People been shorthanding text for a long time via forums or text message > > Smh KUWTT These so-called "Trends" were, and still are, a horrible mistake that should have never been "invented".
dfkm If you dislike slang or acronyms feel free to not use them? Whatever your opinion is Slang is never going away and will be used by the majority. And just a note headass is when someone said some stupid shit so since I disagreed with your previous statement I called it headass
: > [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KAE6db1,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-06T15:57:32.847+0000) > > #what The English language becomes more corrupted and unintelligible by the day. #Deadass
as if different dialects or the use of and change in slang is a bad thing headass
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrimsonLotus3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mM4EPx4i,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-02T00:55:12.258+0000) > > Im not denying that gold will help a champions strengths, however, supports provide a utility which is not 100% dependant on scaling and gold. Yes more ap or health on rakan help him but its not going to break him just not as strong You can say that and apply it to pretty much every non-ADC champ in the game tbh. Especially just tanks/cc champs in general. Not to mention a lot of enchanters have been changed over the years to need some AP to power their utility (Ex. Janna and Nami slow or the speed boost for Lulu.)
"You can say that and apply it to pretty much every non-ADC champ in the game tbh" yea that's why tanks and supports are not 100% dependant on gold but still need it.
: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/51-pbe-update.html?m=1
thank you {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
destos (NA)
: your upcoming new adc overlord
where are there changes if you don't mind me asking I cannot seem to find them
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrimsonLotus3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mM4EPx4i,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T17:58:03.952+0000) > > I would disagree with Rakan needing gold to scale, his goal weather he is 1/0/10 or 0/10/1 is to get a good R+W Tell me. Which Rakan is more likely to actually survive long enough to use R+W come late game? The Rakan with 2000 HP, or the Rakan with 3000 HP? Further more, standard AP scaling is 500 AP to double damage/healing. Rakan's Q and E double in strength at around 250~300 AP.
Im not denying that gold will help a champions strengths, however, supports provide a utility which is not 100% dependant on scaling and gold. Yes more ap or health on rakan help him but its not going to break him just not as strong
: Pourquoi on ne peut plus réactiver le q de vel'koz pendant qu'on ulti ?
Selon moi le raison pour il est car le combo avec vel'koz est w-q-e et PUIS r, le r devries ete utile apres tu utilize ton autre abilité. Excuse mon fancais je etudie francais, je ne parle pas beacoup
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mM4EPx4i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-25T09:18:57.563+0000) > > I think the only requirements are that he needs to be effective with a low gold income and offer some sort of protection for other team members. That's not really true these days. There are a lot of supports with awful base stats who need gold to scale. (Rakan)
I would disagree with Rakan needing gold to scale, his goal weather he is 1/0/10 or 0/10/1 is to get a good R+W
: {{champion:63}} OMG Supports are actually just as powerful as normal team members now REEEEEEEE
That's kind of what I personally believe that supports are no longer half a champion however it's important to discuss where do we draw the line between healthy and unhealthy gameplay for the sake of discussion
Rioter Comments
Douggie (NA)
: I was S4 Diamond. I've got myself demoted to S3.
if you genuinely want to improve I recommend "summoner school" its a subreddit dedicated to helping people improve and it's an open-minded as well as an informative resource to help you improve
Rioter Comments
Riot Jag (NA)
: What Do I Build On Kai’Sa?
From what I've heard each **INDIVIDUAL** q missile counts as a single target and gets the full healing from {{item:3146}} (rather than the AOE reduced healing). Is this intentional (if this is true) and do you see this interaction being removed possibly if its either too strong or unintentional?
Poske (EUNE)
: No idea what you just suggested...
> [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A9NNg2kq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-25T00:56:21.546+0000) > > No idea what you just suggested... basically each AD has their best ranges his example given were for example Caitlyn would have her most effective range at afar where she deals the most damage where as her least effective range would be approx her e range where she deals the least. Kalisa whoever would have her effective range much closer so she would deal more damage up close
Sensanaty (EUW)
: Bot tower fell at 3 minutes
I find that realistic minions do damage and they killed the blue wave as it reached the tower prolonging their minion wave life. Xayah w for the attack speed and lux autos was probably enough plus no one defended they ended up getting the free kill on trist and forced zyras back so it was a free tower
meowwow7 (NA)
: you also forgot to consider his % max hp magic dot since people are more likely to build hp instead of mr into magic damage
> [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3ZE9R8kx,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-02-17T20:50:49.749+0000) > > you also forgot to consider his % max hp magic dot since people are more likely to build hp instead of mr into magic damage And also sometimes people forget to build an adaptive helm earlier. That item seriously hurts any DoT or DPS mage.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrimsonLotus3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3zfME4l8,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-02-17T20:02:16.305+0000) > > PSA: Vietnam is the 2nd biggest server second to China don't think it matters only low elo vietnam has top as a popular role, against kr euw na
> [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3zfME4l8,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-02-17T20:09:54.413+0000) > > don't think it matters > > only low elo vietnam has top as a popular role, against kr euw na I'm just informing why Vietnam was chosen in the graphs. However, I do disagree with one thing you said: "against kr euw na". NA and EUW are still smaller compared to Vietnam. I strongly disagree that NA or EUW has more dedication then Vietnam due to the fact you cannot really accurately measure dedication of servers. I understand Korea - a very competitive server but can you elaborate why you compared NA or EUW to Vietnam? Also, I want to make it clear *I'm not saying that top is in a good spot or anything regarding that debate*
: Thank you Hashinshin
PSA: Vietnam is the 2nd biggest server second to China
: Brand support does way too much damage
A lot of his damage seen in the charts is honestly due to the fact his poke just adds up also AoE damage so the damage chart is heavily inflated. He has counters in the lane and there are ways to play around him meaning he is far from overpowered. Also if you know how his r bounces work it is very easy to counter and requires the brand to properly take an opportunity of grouped enemies or else they can just walk away. Yes, he does damage but that is all he provides aside from a stun which requires him to e or w beforehand. You can also argue slows from rylais and that is true but he cannot peel or defend for the team he is just another Ap mid on a budget due to his synergies with penetration (penetration being cheaper overall is the reason why AP supports work)
: ??? this is a practice tool game
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0BcEOE3d,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2018-02-16T04:28:57.736+0000) > > ??? > > this is a practice tool game your point? the banner of command bonus damage was wrongfully amplifying the baron minion damage because of a bug and when you switch your level to level 18 in practice tool your team overall level is 18 whereas the enemy team had no champions so they were at level 1.
: Siege minions nuke towers with new baron buff and banner of command (reddit)
This is actually related to a bug where the damage is being wrongfully amplified so it sure tone it down also the testing was against an overall level 1 team whereas his teams level was 18
: It kinda does have to make sense, though. For example, if the champion is going to be a Zaunite scientist spending all his life in his laboratory, it doesn't really make sense, making the champion pale would be more fitting here.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=vYEnNNwN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-14T09:22:46.365+0000) > > It kinda does have to make sense, though. > For example, if the champion is going to be a Zaunite scientist spending all his life in his laboratory, it doesn't really make sense, making the champion pale would be more fitting here. Yea of course I can see the situation where more pale skin would be fitting. Im just suggesting that when it does come up adding some colour to skin is not that big a deal where it does not take away from the character or override a characters personality
Show more

CrimsonLotus3

Level 163 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion