Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=geeklove,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KgPLlXhg,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T08:14:42.472+0000) > > They give special treatment to colorblind people. Giving them a way to play the game on an even playing field is special treatment? Is giving glasses to people who need them special treatment, what the fuck kind of leap in logic is this? >They give special treatment to women. Utterly different issue and has nothing to do with behavior, but ok. > Mental illness is real. And for many people it's a real disability. Perhaps you're also against people having access to accessible parking. Or maybe you'll try to tell me people with tourette syndrome can control their ticking. See, tourettes is a genetic thing that they literally can't prevent, autism and mental retardation, same. Anxiety and Depression, yeah no, that isn't something on a genetic level that you literally can't change, that is a thing entirely on you and you shouldn't be given special treatment for. "I'm depressed, I should be allowed to insult people because of it." What the fuck sense does that make?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KgPLlXhg,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T08:22:45.983+0000) > > Giving them a way to play the game on an even playing field is special treatment? > > Is giving glasses to people who need them special treatment, what the fuck kind of leap in logic is this? > > Utterly different issue and has nothing to do with behavior, but ok. > > See, tourettes is a genetic thing that they literally can't prevent, autism and mental retardation, same. Anxiety and Depression, yeah no, that isn't something on a genetic level that you literally can't change, that is a thing entirely on you and you shouldn't be given special treatment for. > > "I'm depressed, I should be allowed to insult people because of it." > > What the fuck sense does that make? You think anxiety is something you can change with a little bit of work???... wow. Im sure someone intentionally loses their shit over a small incident because its fun amirite Jam? lmao heheXD That persons probably intentionally avoiding people because they just like being alone!!!! They're probably making up the fact that being near other people makes them want to crawl out of their skin. Newsflash, it isn't just a little bit of work, and it is completely genetic. There is hundreds of scholarly articles on this matter. Simply open your search engine and look TBH its not even close to a reason to insult people, I was depressed for 2 years and insulting wasn't even in the top 10 things i thought of on a daily basis. Sooo i agree with you there, but to say it just takes a little bit of work to get over it is incredibly ignorant, and highly insensitive. For a SJW such as yourself I'm amazed you'd hop off of your horse to such a low place.
Subdue (NA)
: If you don't want to be treated like a child, don't act like one.
Why do you care this much about the negative happenings of someone else... in a video game. Its really weird lmao.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrisisEchoes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XewPA9JP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T06:53:14.236+0000) > > Your vision score is rather abysmal for a game that long, and you have no cs He was support....
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XewPA9JP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T14:14:57.011+0000) > > He was support.... Your point? supports cs when nobody else is around they should have substantial cs by the end of the game. They also make judgement calls for when the adc cannot get a cs and take it. this is very simple low elo efficiency stuff my man...
Hay5eed (NA)
: Can I get a reason why I didn't score an S? Or even an S-?
Your vision score is rather abysmal for a game that long, and you have no cs
: Why does every duo play like shit?
overconfidence, and your mmr is artificially spiked when you duoqueue.
: Vent Post. What was your daily dose of AIDS from League?
{{champion:16}} Watching me burst heal aoe 1000 hp in a fight and seeing the light fade from their eyes allows me to be complete whilst spreading the league of legends cheer to all.
: i left the game and uninstalled
That thing, hand it over. Your dark soul
koshkyra (NA)
: Out of all ultimates in the game, which do you think is the most impactful/big?
: > [{quoted}](name=CrisisEchoes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gU09k4At,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-16T11:06:46.908+0000) > > Adcs are unplayable, they alienated almost anyone that likes playing a crit adc. Its not suprising. They alienated assasin players first, bruser tanks after that, now adcs. > > > If they arent careful theyll alienate everybody. They alienated jungle players a patch before that.
yup, many a good game has been sunk because of this exact thing.
UKP LK (NA)
: Ppl quitting league ? Is it just me ???
Adcs are unplayable, they alienated almost anyone that likes playing a crit adc. Its not suprising. They alienated assasin players first, bruser tanks after that, now adcs. If they arent careful theyll alienate everybody.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrisisEchoes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LAuvRKAd,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-06-13T05:01:39.285+0000) > > looks at top 3 adc winrates: draven, ezreal, missfortune. hmmmm > > all three of them are cancer to play against. its no wonder nobody enjoys botlane atm. > > Lets look into this. None of them build crit. any adc that required crit to be viable is now sub 48% winrate. Even twitch is at a 48.4% and the nature of twitches kit dominates the shit out of soloqueue. > > Maybe crit needed a bit of a nerf but this is kinda a bad time for the game in general and i dont think it did anything except alienate people who enjoyed to play crit adcs. > > It didnt fix the QQ about: "Bot decides who wins games." Now instead of a skillful adc being able to carry a skillful adc can just kinda worm along and a bad adc will just flat out sink your team inting while you have no answers to tanks. > > the endless ganks that hit botlane are now a 100% death sentence for both of your laners even if theyre under tower. Adcs dont do enough damage to even consider to try to survive let alone fight. > > doesnt even seem like people are enjoying the game more. probably less. > > i know this is the least fun ive had playing league of legends for as long as i can remember. Perhaps im just burnt out. Draven actually is building crit though. Ashe is doing fine, as is Kalista(although she's not building as much crit as most ADCs, just runaan's mostly), and Jhin's doing relatively okay. Ashe is almost 51% WR, definitely not sub 48.4%, and Jhin is almost 50%.
ashe isnt a crit adc, she builds crit but her main goal is to land her utility snare. Kalista isnt a crit adc, shes an earlygame auto spam adc that gets kills based off of auto attacks. Jhins not a crit adc. None of these champions build crit as their main point of existance. And draven builds crit lategame after he has a fucktun of ad and lifesteal. He is a flex case that tends to have enough gold to do whatever the fuck he wants. Look at his gold per game opposed to other adcs.
Malak (NA)
: ADCs Need To Adapt
looks at top 3 adc winrates: draven, ezreal, missfortune. hmmmm all three of them are cancer to play against. its no wonder nobody enjoys botlane atm. Lets look into this. None of them build crit. any adc that required crit to be viable is now sub 48% winrate. Even twitch is at a 48.4% and the nature of twitches kit dominates the shit out of soloqueue. Laugh if someone locks in caitlyn, trist, xayah. its legit a free win for the enemy, those three champs do less damage than caster minions Maybe crit needed a bit of a nerf but this is kinda a bad time for the game in general and i dont think it did anything except alienate people who enjoyed to play crit adcs. It didnt fix the QQ about: "Bot decides who wins games." Now instead of a skillful adc being able to carry a skillful adc can just kinda worm along doing half the damage a 10/0 glass cannon champ should do, and a bad adc will just flat out sink your team feeding while you have no answers to tanks. the endless ganks that hit botlane are now a 100% death sentence for both of your laners even if theyre under tower. Adcs dont do enough damage to even consider to try to survive let alone fight. doesnt even seem like people are enjoying the game more. probably less. i know this is the least fun ive had playing league of legends for as long as i can remember. Perhaps im just burnt out.
Pika Fox (NA)
: QSS does negate knockups. You need to QSS and use a movement ability to gain control again. This is why GP can Orange > flash a knockup.
Doesnt mean it should be that way. Qss should just negate it entirely.
Theorex (NA)
: Can we talk about displacements and knock ups?
tbh qss should negate knockups in 2018 riots just being too fucking lazy to code it.
KZ Engel (NA)
: small indie company
: Draven main abusive behavior / homophobic remarks
Riot doesnt punish people for post game chats with friends. it was your choice to add the dude...
: How do you deal with jungle pressure
you dont unless youre playing early game champ. Some early game champ 1v2. If youre playing vayne and get ganked the best you can do is not die and cede some pressure unless theyre legit scum of the earth.
: What should I do when I can't really do anything beneficial in game
if you cant be the main winning factor of a game, make sure you arent the losing one. thats about the jist of it.
: PSA: Support are ALLOWED TO TAKE CS WHEN YOUR DEAD
There is three times a support is ok to take minions: 1)last hitting while waiting for the adc to come back(altho they should probably be trying to pressure somewhere else or wardingm tbh) 2)helping an adc hard shove to tower so you can back. 3)relic shield anything else is legitimate trolling, and if you get raged at for a reason other than on this list the adc probably has a honest reason to be frustrated with the filthy luggage player in their lane.
: at least Ezreal isn't gonna break the item this time
> [{quoted}](name=Siegfried7b,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aKKAbxEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T02:41:20.589+0000) > > at least Ezreal isn't gonna break the item this time wrong. He finds a way to break every single adc update. Guarentee something will break him this time too.
: I appreciate your opinion on this. I do personally agree the lack of a clear way to report people without playing a game with them is an issue that could use some attention, and perhaps some love could be given to that. Thanks again, Arammus. Let's hope I can do something to help situations like yours be prevented in the near future.
In pregame lobby I completely understand a report function being useful but in post game lobby tbh just leave. Id rather someone vent in a post game lobby then drag the trash to the next game out of frustration... (obv hate speech is an exception to this)
: ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE RIOT GAMES!!!!
: 2AM Hungry AF, best late night snack?
Onotori (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Energized Leona,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WrfEUAiq,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-04-25T10:33:44.740+0000) > > Just sit on it Basically. But "sitting on it" implies I'd use it later. I would entirely ignore it and likely forget it's there.
> [{quoted}](name=Konotori,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WrfEUAiq,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T10:35:46.853+0000) > > Basically. But "sitting on it" implies I'd use it later. I would entirely ignore it and likely forget it's there. Make a throne out of it in your house. It would be stunning
: The only way to carry is if those on your team aren't deadbolted to the floor
> [{quoted}](name=ShroomsAndSpells,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWO6XB3a,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-17T17:37:47.616+0000) > > Your teammates need to at least have the brainpower necessary to _allow_ you to carry. > > That means knowing how to itemize correctly, that means knowing how to watch the map and be careful in no-vision areas, that means knowing how to group and defend objectives instead of fucking farming nearby camps and accomplishing nothing. > > I can't carry dumbass supports that insist on building {{item:3117}} into the ADs they fed. > > I can't carry idiot midlanes that build 0 defense period into enemies with high burst. > > I can't carry dumbass ADCs that refuse to play and build defensive and work with the jungler after they fucked up already and gave the enemy a lead. > > I can't carry moron junglers that have no inkling of how to so much as assist lanes instead of running into the unwarded enemy jungle trying to get that extra unnecessarily risky farm when the enemy is in a perfect position to collapse on them. > > No one can carry with conditions like this. See... adcs are so squishy that even if they build a defensive item.... the enemy already has a lead enough to 1shot them with said defensive item. building more damage when behinds your only option. when youre ahead you can go defensive tho.
: Do you enjoy playing League of Legends?
This game lost its fun for me a while back... I cant really pinpoint the time but it just lost the spark it had at the start of a new match of summoners rift, and the feeling you got knowing you were about to undertake an engaging challenge. Now its just a laughable shitshow where everyone gives up after dieing 2 times and intentionally makes sure their team has zero chance of even considering winning a game. In retrospect i have been playing since season 2 so maybe its just ran its course for me. Ive gotten countless hours of enjoyment from a simple game, and for that Riot has my thanks.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7PbQBZFr,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-12T19:19:37.135+0000) > > Some people are bad, some get absolutely shit on in lane... it's not impossible. *facepalm* Please find me one player who legitimately died over 30 times while trying his best...I'll wait. Note: Killtaiwnese and Elave doesn't count ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7PbQBZFr,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-12T19:21:38.453+0000) > > *facepalm* > Please find me one player who legitimately died over 30 times while trying his best...I'll wait. > Note: Killtaiwnese and Elave doesn't count ;) If you laned against a challenger player i guarentee youd die so many times your screen would be grey more than not unless you afked.
: Anyone else feel like they lack basic human empathy?
Ive actually cried over the state of the world a few times... im fairly wealthy and it just feels terrible, even tho alot of people bring their situations on themselves.
: should all work training be paid for?
no company worth a shit is going to not offer to pay you to train.
: What did i find.
People find inspiration for music in the coolest places
: Digital Kiosks and Apps Are Replacing Cashiers At McDonalds
Tbh there is zero reason to pay someone to stand there and take peoples orders all day. That job is a waste, shoulda been done away with a long time ago. Most unskilled labor is going away in the future.
Mannny (NA)
: If you brought forth actual smart ideas to the table instead of complaining about a champ you clearly have no knowledge on maybe people would listen to you.
Please, tell me how this isnt a smart idea. He already has a windwall and infinite dashes. Why does he need a shield that resets 2/3 times per fight on top of all of that survivability i dont understand. GIve it to him 1 time so he can avoid getting poked out in lane so hard. other than that...... fuck that shield he gets away with less than 5 hp way too much because of it its complete bullshit.
: Well, that's part of her problem: When she's strong, she auto-clicks the ADC and beats them down. When she's weak, she....doesn't. Adding some counterplay to her kit and some less binary aspects will help with this.
Perhaps... riot should just do a full identity rework on her. Her ults never gonna be balanced in its current state.
: Vi's Changes and Why they miss the mark.
vi should never be meta, as an adc main i can confirm not fun at all.
Rioter Comments
: Its all subjective to the team comp and the state of the game. You cant blanket statement things like this. Sneaky probobly never has melee carries on his team because that high elo, they just are not as effective. Also if I have a master yi on my team and my adc jhin takes red from him then im gonna be pissed and empathize with my jungler. Jhin will not make very good use of red buff. Same goes for you 0-7-1 3000g down adc. Ya normally it would be great on him but this game its much better on someone who actually has pressure. Then there are actual champs that just use it better then adc's, like on hit attack speed champs like kayle. This is why its the junglers call. Its his jungle, his exp and buffs he is giving away. ADC players dont have enough brains in most elos to figure out if its best on them or not.
There is a FUCKTUN of caveats for a simple concept in your explanation... usually means its bullshit lmao. either way the only reason an adc gets that far behind is if their afk, drunk, or ganked like 15 times by the entire enemy team while their jgler is afk killing a scuttle crab with their infinite lvl of brainpower used to determine which buff is the best choice for the best teammate. bigbrain master yi best masteryi amirite. Its rarely the adcs fault for fucking up a game... due to the nature of the champ its 95% of the time the support for fucking up early laning phase, or the jungler for not pressuring the map enough. The two times an adc loses botlane is when they get poked out, or caught by a hard engage support... both of which can be mitigated by a good support player.
: After four years of league, I got banned. And I this is my reflection on the past few months.
Chermorg (NA)
: please tell me not by hand because ANOVAs are fucking annoying.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F5s046Bg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-03T04:25:05.148+0000) > > please tell me not by hand because ANOVAs are fucking annoying. one hand behind his back obviously.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Void Doggy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ehIOHoMA,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-04-02T12:56:16.527+0000) > > gold? adc has the most expensive build and best mid-late/late game presence so if u want a prayer in lategame you need your adc to at minimum match the enemies. No, adc has the cheapest build out of all the carry roles. Their 3 item core is only 8.6k gold, compared to 9.5k-10k for mages and 10.5k for fighters.
3 item spike =/= full build adc. read a book
: > red buff is strategically best on adc after lvl 11. it spikes in poke healing at that point so it is honestly kinda broken on adc. mmm no. Adc already has items that cover healing, people that peel for them, people that set up for them, and tons of MS in there items. They dont need red buff too. You know who really needs red buff? The melee champs trying to stick to the enemy. Sure in a pro game with 4 tanks and cait, give her the red buff. But in a normal solo que game with Bruisers and melee carries like yi, they can make more use of it. Also the only person who decides who gets red buff is the jungler. If you take it away from him with out asking or away from the person he wanted it to go to then dont be shocked when he gets pissed. I have had MANY games where mid takes blue or adc takes red and the jungler flips out ( and usually for good reason). The jungler then either divides his team because of the jack ass who didnt ask first, or throws the game to make sure that carry loses elo. This is very common to see in korea and is getting more common here in NA. So please just ask your jungler if you want the buff and he will make the call of who its best for.
I actually asked sneaky on stream and thats the answer he gave me... but he must be wrong, my bad. Hes not in the top 5 adc in na or anything... The only reason it is the junglers decision is because he has smite, but if he wants to win strategically redbuff is better on adcs after lvl 11. If he wants to keep his ego in tact then its whatever. Everything on the map... it belongs to no person. its a team game. There is just strategically better plays. Like jglers taking redbuff early on, and adcs taking it later. Your entitlement is disgusting tho lmao. junglers throwing temper tantrums because someone makes a call that conflicts their own? im fine with their elo tanking into the fucking grave. grow up
: A rule was definitely broken, and the removal was in no way due to any individual's current or previous mod status. >#The Golden Rule >Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters. Harassment and insults will not be tolerated (“just playing” is NOT a catch-all excuse). The following statement, by you, is not respectful -- it accuses a player of being "butthurt" to the point where it is "unbelievable" and assumes the community will follow up with "idiotic replies." >bro you are so butthurt by this skin its unbelievable.. give it up. (que the "youre level 14" idiotic replies) That's not the sort of thing we're okay with.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OvAzreWK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-02T12:07:04.471+0000) > > A rule was definitely broken, and the removal was in no way due to any individual's current or previous mod status. > > The following statement, by you, is not respectful -- it accuses a player of being "butthurt" to the point where it is "unbelievable" and assumes the community will follow up with "idiotic replies." > > That's not the sort of thing we're okay with. Imma be completely honest there is much worse that happens on these boards on a daily basis. If it was anyone other than a mod it wouldnta happened and you know it.
: The entire circlejerk is overblown as hell partially but i wouldnt argue that there are no issue´s. And i have seen people rant about Ashe painting her as OP as Twitch or kog back under the ardent meta, or kassawin from season 3. As for burst though, there have been instances were marksmen did a really high instant amount of damage that to a squishy might as well have been a burst mage attack as it basically killed them in under 2 seconds. ....Well, normally that only happens when a marksman gets extremely fed or its Vayne/trist/twitch/draven doing it with static shiv+IE crit most of the time.
The singular time an adc does crazy single target dps to squishies is when they are fed beyond belief. In the past this wasnt true, but currently it is, without exception. It may seem like it happens without them being fed, but tbh its just them understanding their powerspike and you disrespecting the fact they just finished ie/shiv/boots while youre still sitting on your duskblade and a couple longswords(or whatever the equivalent assasin build is).
SephAgro (NA)
: Why are ADCS entitled to everything on the map
red buff is strategically best on adc after lvl 11. it spikes in poke healing at that point so it is honestly kinda broken on adc. gold? adc has the most expensive build and best mid-late/late game presence so if u want a prayer in lategame you need your adc to at minimum match the enemies. Peel? ADC is an incredibly complicated role vs good players. peel helps take some of the pressure off of the player, we arent gods. theres just too many variables to avoid. praise? thats just you being a narcissist. nobody really cares about your opinion, let alone your praise. =S
: Her ulti deals like....200 AP damage, W deals around 160 at that point and auto would be around 100-150 as well. So you just ate like 500 damage.......before resistances. She only "bursts" targets that are behind or extremely squishy.....like we are talking no items sona level of squishy.
was obviously a joke but if youre gonna take it seriously she will get about 10 autos off b4 u can do anything if she lands that so gg. there isnt an adc thats normally scaled in the game thats a burst mage. this whole "adcs arent balanced" circlejerk is actually cancerous.
: Ashe is probably the most well balanced marksman, and is underappreciated for that.
tell me ashe isnt a burst mage when you get hit by rwqauto auto and she has 150 cs. tbh kogmaw is the most balanced adc. immobile and high dps. has good damage, but its gated behind an 8 second window that everyone has to respect. If enemies dont respect it they deserve to lose, if they respect it they win unless the legend of dogemaw is present...
Kythers (NA)
: The absolute state of boards
Nami players in denail. you cant outtrade her, you cant catch her. tbh you might as well afk farm till end of laning phase and one shot her in teamfights. if that champs any less interactive shed be {{champion:84}} even if "muh poor ap ratios" arent god tier as other champs, she still does just fine in practice.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gear Jammer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6c7ZEUwi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T19:04:57.332+0000) > > I actually do play alot of cait.... Thing is supports at this elo either go absolute ham.... Or stand behind me and do nothing unless the enemy support trys to engage.... They won't zone and they don't poke properly (they either spam poke randomly or try to poke when they are out of position) you need to learn to play off of the enemies mispositioning
> [{quoted}](name=CrisisEchoes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6c7ZEUwi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T19:28:06.601+0000) > > you need to learn to play off of the enemies mispositioning your support fucks up... their adc is gonna fuck up their positioning to kill the support. thats a great opening to win lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrisisEchoes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6c7ZEUwi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-29T02:35:23.057+0000) > > learn to play caitlyn and abuse her self peel to its fullest. anything that isnt a burst mage will cringe. you also auto win lane so thats a plus I actually do play alot of cait.... Thing is supports at this elo either go absolute ham.... Or stand behind me and do nothing unless the enemy support trys to engage.... They won't zone and they don't poke properly (they either spam poke randomly or try to poke when they are out of position)
> [{quoted}](name=Gear Jammer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6c7ZEUwi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T19:04:57.332+0000) > > I actually do play alot of cait.... Thing is supports at this elo either go absolute ham.... Or stand behind me and do nothing unless the enemy support trys to engage.... They won't zone and they don't poke properly (they either spam poke randomly or try to poke when they are out of position) you need to learn to play off of the enemies mispositioning
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Which industry should we kill next?
fuck killing the credit card industry, i make hundreds a year offa them o.0
nami tf (NA)
: Who Would Win: 1 6000-stack Nasus vs. 5 Sorakas
Show more

CrisisEchoes

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion