: The glory of a penta assists needs no banners or announcements. It stands on its own.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBellBrute,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-10T01:10:09.254+0000) > > The glory of a penta assists needs no banners or announcements. It stands on its own. I am not asking for the announcer to say penta assist or anything like that. Just an addition to the multikill banners or a small icon of those who helped the guy that got the multi kill. Also, idk what glory you are talking about, because I have never had anyone say good job or anything to recognize those who helped in the fight. The most I have seen would be good job team, and most of the time that is not even in the penta kill setting, so by glory, I think you mean pride which is not all that bad to have. I just want a team mentality to be promoted in the TEAM game.
: You know what's better tho? Hearing "DOUBLE KILL TRIPLE KILL" etc as support because the game rewards your contribution equally, and then hearing "TEAM KILL" which is like ACE but you get to hear all the good shit directed at you instead of one person the team is pouring resources into who then in turn thinks it's all about them and that the spotlight has to be on them at all times. That's why I like Overwatch. It's a team game that ***feels*** like a team game. League really needs to step it up.
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:55:49.493+0000) > > You know what's better tho? > > Hearing "DOUBLE KILL TRIPLE KILL" etc as support because the game rewards your contribution equally, and then hearing "TEAM KILL" which is like ACE but you get to hear all the good shit directed at you instead of one person the team is pouring resources into who then in turn thinks it's all about them and that the spotlight has to be on them at all times. > > That's why I like Overwatch. It's a team game that ***feels*** like a team game. > > League really needs to step it up. I do have to admit it is hard to take that team feeling and have it be as rewarding as the solo experience, at least in a solo queue experience. When queuing as a team that you know it does feel really good when you know you can cooperate as a team.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Under the pentakill sign there should be also the champion icons that assisted that. Good suggestion, very good
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-30T05:17:04.877+0000) > > Under the pentakill sign there should be also the champion icons that assisted that. Good suggestion, very good yeah it is a subtle addition, but impactful on the team mindset
: >Though making it so you HAVE to last hit does make the multi-kills feel more weighted and more satisfying to get. Unless you're support and "steal" someone's multi-kill because you threw a spell into the clown fiesta and it killed something by accident. Ever been flamed by a Riven because you got a kill with your Janna W, because you wanted to slow down the enemy and give Riven the penta? I have.
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:05:04.068+0000) > > Unless you're support and "steal" someone's multi-kill because you threw a spell into the clown fiesta and it killed something by accident. > > Ever been flamed by a Riven because you got a kill with your Janna W, because you wanted to slow down the enemy and give Riven the penta? I have. lol I have definitely been there, but flame like that I just ignore or laugh it off. Because in the end, your team got an ACE which puts your team a a much better advantage or recovery.
: Penta assist would happen so many times in teamfights that would be repetitive
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:01:22.029+0000) > > Penta assist would happen so many times in teamfights that would be repetitive It wouldn't quite be the case if to get the champion icon on the board, if you have to participate in all of the kills. Also, I mean that for all of the multi-kills that happen already, just add any assisting champions that participated in all of the kills to be displayed on the board as well. I don't mean for it to say PENTA-ASSIST every time the team gets aced. Only the added icons.
: That's one thing I love about Overwatch, you get the whole double/triple/etc kill thing no matter if you last hit or not. The killer shows up in the feed, but everyone gets heat and it ultimately leads up to "TEAM KILL," the mega team announcement. The most individual showboating the game does is show who's on fire (and voicelines), but ultimately it makes everyone who's pitching in feel like they're, well, pitching in. Fuck, I got play of the game as a support just for participating and clutching a teamfight, with the whole "TRIPLE KILL" deal, and I didn't even do the most damage in the fight. I just did my thing, did it well, and got rewarded for it. And that's just one game that does it right (in my opinion), and one reason I don't really play League anymore. League doesn't really shine the spotlight in the supporting roles all that much, despite ample opportunity to. Here in Overwatch and other games, being a healbot is the worst way to play support short of legitimately throwing.
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T00:35:07.600+0000) > > That's one thing I love about Overwatch, you get the whole double/triple/etc kill thing no matter if you last hit or not. The killer shows up in the feed, but everyone gets heat and it ultimately leads up to "TEAM KILL," the mega team announcement. The most individual showboating the game does is show who's on fire (and voicelines), but ultimately it makes everyone who's pitching in feel like they're, well, pitching in. Fuck, I got play of the game as a support just for participating and clutching a teamfight, with the whole "TRIPLE KILL" deal, and I didn't even do the most damage in the fight. I just did my thing, did it well, and got rewarded for it. > > And that's just one game that does it right (in my opinion), and one reason I don't really play League anymore. League doesn't really shine the spotlight in the supporting roles all that much, despite ample opportunity to. Here in Overwatch and other games, being a healbot is the worst way to play support short of legitimately throwing. Yeah, I agree with that. Though making it so you HAVE to last hit does make the multi-kills feel more weighted and more satisfying to get. Playing overwatch you feel team satisfaction from stacking ults and getting the recognition as a team, while in league it just feels like all you can say is "atta boi" as a supporting/peeling role. I don't want to take away from feeling of earning the multi-kill announcement so I think just adding a small portrait below for the assisting players would even suffice in making the game feel more team-friendly.
: It honestly should have always been like that. Especially in cases where the enemy team has a grudge against my adc...then my adc gets a penta and flames the enemy team even though it was only because I saved them.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T00:21:32.895+0000) > > It honestly should have always been like that. > > Especially in cases where the enemy team has a grudge against my adc...then my adc gets a penta and flames the enemy team even though it was only because I saved them. I just think it would be so cool to see your entire team show up on a penta-kill board, rather than the one player. It would show so much more of the spirit of the team part of a team game.
Rioter Comments
: doing invasion onslaught level missions need pre-made 5
: Starting A TEAM!!
Chikyuri (NA)
: Looking to form a team.
I am a Gold V supp, just looking to play on some teams. Crispon500

Crispon500

Level 173 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion