: Frost queen's claim and Nami Bug
it was full charges, but it only procs once when i use it on myself and auto attack someone. it should be two right?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CrispyCake2330,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IpLsQBVp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T16:15:32.962+0000) > > tell me then, WERE THER FUCK ARE YASUOS WEAKNESSES!???? > > Cass is a medium range mage with an anti dash, the definistion of anti assassin in the mage role. am I wrong on this? Plenty of weaknesses to abuse yasuo on cass, do not blame the game for your lack of skill. 1) Avoid getting engaged on with his lvl 2 powerspike (Positioning From your minions) 2) After he uses windwall trade, most yasuo do not max it 1st or 2nd so it’s 20 second cd 3) When kitting from yasuo don’t run towards a minion wave run towards jungle/river towards your jungler. 4) When he E towards you with a minion he is stuck in an animation that looks at you ult then. 5) your W is litterally a wall that he cannot E beyond 80% of the time There’s many more but that’s off the top of my head. No rioter needs to answer you because anybody with decent game knowledge on mid should know how to play against yasuo, also you can kit relatively well against yasuo with movement speed from abilities, if you are having that much trouble then take a defensive summoner instead of being greedy and taking tp. Don’t blame riot on personal mistakes, litterally that’s the circle jerk on here half the time
> [{quoted}](name=BiochemicalZombi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IpLsQBVp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T16:50:43.375+0000) > > Plenty of weaknesses to abuse yasuo on cass, do not blame the game for your lack of skill. > 1) Avoid getting engaged on with his lvl 2 powerspike (Positioning From your minions) > 2) After he uses windwall trade, most yasuo do not max it 1st or 2nd so it’s 20 second cd > 3) When kitting from yasuo don’t run towards a minion wave run towards jungle/river towards your jungler. > 4) When he E towards you with a minion he is stuck in an animation that looks at you ult then. > 5) your W is litterally a wall that he cannot E beyond 80% of the time > > There’s many more but that’s off the top of my head. No rioter needs to answer you because anybody with decent game knowledge on mid should know how to play against yasuo, also you can kit relatively well against yasuo with movement speed from abilities, if you are having that much trouble then take a defensive summoner instead of being greedy and taking tp. Don’t blame riot on personal mistakes, litterally that’s the circle jerk on here half the time I'm not "blaming the game" I want to know the goddamn reason casss cannot w under her own feet!!!!!!!!!! *edit* tail I meant tail
: You know what i hate the goddamn most?
What is the point of the minimum range on the w? how the hell am I supposed to out farm him at all?
: Yeah, when my enemy uses my weakpoints to outplay me I would want my champ buffed too. ##makeallchampsop
> [{quoted}](name=myqmakesyouqqNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IpLsQBVp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-25T16:12:51.307+0000) > > Yeah, when my enemy uses my weakpoints to outplay me I would want my champ buffed too. > ##makeallchampsop tell me then, WERE THER FUCK ARE YASUOS WEAKNESSES!???? Cass is a medium range mage with an anti dash, the definistion of anti assassin in the mage role. am I wrong on this?
Rioter Comments
Juhachi (NA)
: Why did riot apologize about making Kai'sa? "overly sexualized"
Has anyone ever looked at any of the male champions? HELL FUCKING LO? TRYDANMERE IS SEXUAL AS FUCK, LEE SIN?! UDYR??? AND FUCKING TARIC.... Everyone needs to remeber that everyone is oversexualised. I want to prok both nami and cassiopiea. And they arent very sexual at all.
: I had a dream last night.
I liked the idea, but now i thought perhaps a nonliving champ would be more fitting. Like the crystals from the crystal scar come to life, i try thinking along the lines of Io from dota 2 in that sense. I dont really know if sacrificing a level for one of his own abilities will work though, it would make trying to ult at level six awkward when you sac a level and then dont have an ult. Additionally it hurts late game too, as it sacrifices late game damage on a carry means the 'amplified' ability must be syupid strong to counter the loss of a level. No i think this champ has to be a support that focuses on making other cha.ps stronger through its sacrifice. Supports are always behind in exp, thus it kind of fits here. It also show a weakness in that it must be easier to kill when sacrificing his levels zed mains go crazy. When i think of how his sacrifice helps the team, again i pull from dota 2 with the aganims scepter. Consider it a single use version that enhances ults of his team. One more thing. This champ cannot auto attack due to a bigger ability to gain levels, i think it would become another ap master yi. As far as the other abilites, ivw got nothing as of yet.
Rioter Comments
: Thanks for the upcoming minion changes
> [{quoted}](name=BlakexEkalb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JqnpzULy,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-19T15:43:25.118+0000) > > Now I can feel even worse for missing a cannon minion > > https://i.imgur.com/aSVjtu7_d.jpg You could just take the minion destabilizer....
Kythers (NA)
: \>watching the LCS in 2018 https://puu.sh/zL8tn/5b1a62ae6e.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YQwmLPEy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T19:12:53.917+0000) > > \>watching the LCS in 2018 > > https://puu.sh/zL8tn/5b1a62ae6e.jpg Oh u
Vacus (NA)
: Pro players often adapt slowly to changes. They don't want to try something new on stage, so if (for example) they were surprised by the sheer amount of tanks on the enemy team, they are unlikely to pick Brand and will go with what they already had ready. This generally means that whoever successfully prepares for the new meta first gets a week of free wins before the slow teams catch up.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YQwmLPEy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-19T19:14:00.694+0000) > > Pro players often adapt slowly to changes. They don't want to try something new on stage, so if (for example) they were surprised by the sheer amount of tanks on the enemy team, they are unlikely to pick Brand and will go with what they already had ready. > > This generally means that whoever successfully prepares for the new meta first gets a week of free wins before the slow teams catch up. That DOES make sense now that I think about it.
: Could we perhaps discuss Nami?
I do not understand the downvotes, I was just asking if folks wanted to see if they could brainstorm out any ideas that's all. That being said I like nami were she is as well I o my meant to create some discussion around what buffs could be made. Thanks for the input so far and I look forward to more.
Rioter Comments
Mig89 (NA)
: I dont think she needs any buffs. Shes never really the best support at any time but shes usually top 5
> [{quoted}](name=Mig89,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8EOTgyru,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T17:23:47.965+0000) > > I dont think she needs any buffs. Shes never really the best support at any time but shes usually top 5 How does one build her against an ad heavy comp ?
Rioter Comments
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 7.8
Hello all, i had a general question regarding the {{item:3301}} changes. in the PN's its stats that {{item:3301}} will give champs an extra skill at some point in the match. When does one obtain this skill point? at level one? or some other time in the match?
Rioter Comments
: Muramana cannot active in URF mode?
I am more blind than Lee sin. Sorry all!
Rioter Comments
: Cassiopeia Rework...
Leaves you room to buy a ga, it's really good super late game because she can be at an extra item advantage. It be better to get something for utility than damage as you should have plenty before then.
: New cass W
I'm thankful for the new ability though I'll take a drop in dps for that Also nice avatar bro!
Rioter Comments
welt (NA)
: This is one of the largest problems with the Cassiopeia rework - everything you think is good about it was already in her kit. She never used to build CDR because she had the CD reset on her E and her Q had 100% potential uptime due to a 3s CD. She had great mana sustain in Deadly Cadence and wasn't nearly as short range as you consider her now because she could effectively poke before going all in with the E spam. I'm not asking to have her completely reverted to pre-rework status, but shouldn't that br your starting point when trying to clean up the absolute worst rework in LoL history?
> [{quoted}](name=teemos poop hole,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VluE0x7x,comment-id=000d000000000005,timestamp=2016-02-10T16:05:45.243+0000) > > This is one of the largest problems with the Cassiopeia rework - everything you think is good about it was already in her kit. She never used to build CDR because she had the CD reset on her E and her Q had 100% potential uptime due to a 3s CD. She had great mana sustain in Deadly Cadence and wasn't nearly as short range as you consider her now because she could effectively poke before going all in with the E spam. > > I'm not asking to have her completely reverted to pre-rework status, but shouldn't that br your starting point when trying to clean up the absolute worst rework in LoL history? i will say this her old passive was bullshit to lane against. Cass was a big lane bully( i know thats how i played her) the mana is an issue and i can't see here going back to having that kind of a passive again. trust me once my cass got ahead your champ was not allowed back in lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zedex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VluE0x7x,comment-id=000d0007,timestamp=2016-02-10T14:13:52.151+0000) > > Just wanna say from a silver standpoint, playing against a champion who only has to hit you with a single ability in lane (She has the urgot problem here, its a toxic and unfun mechanic) is just a little bit frustrating..Literally all she has to do is poison you on anyone other then Lux(or another who outranges her) and you've lost that trade, hard. {{champion:99}} , {{champion:115}} , {{champion:101}} , {{champion:268}} Those champions alone are way better at poking people than Cass, and they can do it more safely than Cass ever. And obviously, poke champs naturally counter melee ones and you should not pick those types of champions against them in the first place. Literally all you need to do when you get poisoned by Cass Q, is to WALK AWAY. If you do that, she cannot follow up with her E spam.
> [{quoted}](name=Snake on bush,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VluE0x7x,comment-id=000d00070001,timestamp=2016-02-10T15:39:33.901+0000) > > {{champion:99}} , {{champion:115}} , {{champion:101}} , {{champion:268}} > > Those champions alone are way better at poking people than Cass, and they can do it more safely than Cass ever. And obviously, poke champs naturally counter melee ones and you should not pick those types of champions against them in the first place. > > Literally all you need to do when you get poisoned by Cass Q, is to WALK AWAY. If you do that, she cannot follow up with her E spam. if you have issues with cass early i suggest getting boots early when she poisons you walk away, might be worth getting swift boots too sometimes. rylais is a huge thing on cassio
: Karthus has been under 50% for a mutch longer time. But Ziggs's isn't Karthus so they might not nerff him for no apparent reason.
> [{quoted}](name=blackcat1300,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=jQmE1EjE,comment-id=072d0000,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:32:35.935+0000) > > Karthus has been under 50% for a mutch longer time. > > But Ziggs's isn't Karthus so they might not nerff him for no apparent reason. http://static.mnium.org/images/contenu/actus/LOL/Riotage_du_jour/Better_nerf_Irelia.jpg
Isomino (EUW)
: because of {{champion:143}} it would be nice if she can run faster if shes in the river or the grass because of the water and the other plants. I think her damage is really ok but can you make something with her seeds? like : if a friendly champion walks over then he get a heal or a shield and if a enemy walks over them he get poisoned. Mabey you can make them invisible for 10 sec .Then she would be more helpfull on the botlane. And I know,i know i want to mutch but mabey you can make that, if she is is played, in the jungle grow tendrils like ({{champion:420}} tentacles) and if shes uses her "E" and grabs an enemy in the jungle, he get stund for longer if the tendrils grabs him too. And please please{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} fix her delay !! (and sorry my english isn´t very good)
> [{quoted}](name=Isomino,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=jQmE1EjE,comment-id=072f,timestamp=2016-02-04T14:16:48.753+0000) > > because of {{champion:143}} it would be nice if she can run faster if shes in the river or the grass because of the water and the other plants. > I think her damage is really ok but can you make something with her seeds? like : if a friendly champion walks over then he get a heal or a shield and if a enemy walks over them he get poisoned. Mabey you can make them invisible for 10 sec .Then she would be more helpfull on the botlane. > > And I know,i know i want to mutch but mabey you can make that, if she is is played, in the jungle grow tendrils like ({{champion:420}} tentacles) and if shes uses her "E" and grabs an enemy in the jungle, he get stund for longer if the tendrils grabs him too. > > And please please{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} fix her delay !! > > (and sorry my english isn´t very good) now i dont like this idea at all, thats like saying you WANT zyra to become a support. the pots on the ground thing belongs to {{champion:432}} the ivisibility idea is flat out OP and does not need to happen, and the tentacle thing is alreadly hard enough to deal with just ONE champion doing it. can you imagine how hard it would be to avoid a zyra AND an illoai on the same team? No do not want!
: I think that Cassio should receive very minor changes if any. This is because currently she is a dps mage revolving around her poison to deal that dps, with the poison mechanic and lack of a dash giving her a high skill cap and difficult mechanics. I think a good change would be to buff up the mana restore on her E, as the removal of mana pots makes messing up in lane with an E punishing to the Cass. Cass is gated by mana and poison, but it would also be nice to see a change to not make her so ping reliant, like maybe giving an E reset to .6s cd on cast.
> [{quoted}](name=Hodges90245,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=jQmE1EjE,comment-id=0742,timestamp=2016-02-06T06:17:05.068+0000) > > I think that Cassio should receive very minor changes if any. This is because currently she is a dps mage revolving around her poison to deal that dps, with the poison mechanic and lack of a dash giving her a high skill cap and difficult mechanics. I think a good change would be to buff up the mana restore on her E, as the removal of mana pots makes messing up in lane with an E punishing to the Cass. Cass is gated by mana and poison, but it would also be nice to see a change to not make her so ping reliant, like maybe giving an E reset to .6s cd on cast. i would rather have some more poison damage to the other abilities than be a machine-gun with a catch, its more like her to be using POISON damage as thts what real live snakes use to kill their prey. Besides that's like saying you can shoot people with the machine gun but only if you get them wet from your squirt gun first. and trust me that squirt-gun does NOT hurt very much.
: she does, but this one isn't much better. Also the E has to go
no as a diehard cass fan E is what makes her different from the rest of the mages i cant let it go, it bonds to well with her poison im a snake mechanic. just would not feel right
Statikk (NA)
: Mid-Year Mage Update
{{champion:69}} **What aspect is most core or sacred to their identity?** ----------- I Truly think that Cassiopeia needs to use _**POISON**_ as the main aspect of her kit, 2 poison-like abilities would be great. Secondly Cassiopeia is a medusa there is no way around it but fangs must be included( but no batteries sorry boys!) however i don't think twin fang (while a lovable part of her kit that REALLY needs to stay in the kit) should be the only fanged ability. ------------- Slither should be a new ability that replaces miasma with an S-shaped dash that leaves a trail of slowing poison in its wake. upon contact with an enemy champion the dash stops and Cassiopeia Bites her prey injecting them with a new poison that when you deal enough or have dealt enough POISON damage to the target the target becomes Charmed. (This could function similar to Tristana's bomb no Juutsu) the move could also function like Quinn where instead of ending up at the enemy champion when the dash is complete, Slither would make Cass return to the max Twin Fang Cast range if the target is afflicted by Noxious blast. you could make Cass immune to CC for the dashes duration or just flat out immune like fizz (#theskilledoutplaysarereal) she could dash in and out with an oval arc possibly rooting the target hit for a breif .25 seconds. ------------ So long as Miasma gets an upgrade (as i explain below) or changes to something similar to Slither i think that would be a great change! ------------- We should also see more things that snakes do, snakes ambush their prey with camouflage (new passive?) to just having a passive that does things when poisons are applied in a **certain order**, such as q ->w= charm bomb thing, w->q a dot that deals more damage the further the target gets from Cassiopeia (first reaction to a big scary snake that just bit you= Run away = poison spreads faster= does more damage)[Innate thresh lantern counter** OUCH!**] Mini-game friendly whilst keeping Cassiopeia's skill cap nice and high. -------------- Her ult is amazing and really plays to “shes a medusa its her job to stone people!” but I think the casting time is a touch too high for this champion to be useful offensively. Also adding a charm to when she uses poisons in a particular order is very helpful for landing and ultimate with a long cast time especially when it depends on a champions particular facing direction. ** What issue bothers you the most when playing them?** {{champion:69}}'s W- Miasma is just a horrible thing really its slow is bad and its damages is literally laughable (you can even still laugh while you are **BREATHING PURE PURPLE POISON!!**) i hate even putting points into it even after i have maxed everything else, its just that bad! ---------- The fact that I have to gain stacks to be effective late game, but the only way to really gain stacks is by harming the enemy champion with Poison abilities. (without a reward for actually killing them I should mention.) But by doing this this stops you from CS'ing since you have to focus so hard on your opponent with Cass to deal damage it is just how her kit works. --------- So then how about just farming and getting lots of money for late game? Then the problem is that I can’t make enough stacks of my passive to actually make use of it, not to mention the nerfs to the mana refund of her twin fang make this hard to do.(please don’t forget that it’s hard to farm as it is right now anyway) --------- My current issue with Cass is that during the laning phase I have no idea how I’m going to play her, either way seems detrimental to the other and just hurts overall. --------- My last issue with Cassiopeia(what about the rule; "I before E except after C?" god English is a weird language) is that trying to distinguish a poisoned target from a non-poisoned target is EXTREMELY difficult to do with he current indicator, perhaps turning the character a shade of purple or a circle underneath that looks like poison would do. this change is more ease of use but trust me when your standing in an ekko circle, with Illoai tentacle attack boxes, and Malzahar w's everywhere its very difficult to pick the correct poisoned target. ------------------------------------------ Thank you very much for this opportunity to express my hopes for my favorite champion, i hope that you will consider some MAJOR changes to the kit and i look forward to the discussion!
: I play support cass quite a bit actually. Start W, than Q, Than E Max W Q than E {{item:3092}} {{item:2045}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3089}} > Lategame get {{item:2301}} and a {{item:3001}} You still do tons of damage because your E spam is retarded and you hit max stacks twice as quick because there is twice as many people in lane! :DD
yeah because i want Cass to become a support champ. http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t431/brittles9363/1bfaf759.gif
: Considering you fine gentlemen added Cassiopeia's Stacking Passive not too long ago, I'm firstly surprised to see it (her I suppose) coming under such scrutiny Among the Big Six. I've felt since its addition that it's been a fun not-yet-seen thing in the game. Part training aid for aspiring Cass players, part reward for the truth behind her core Gameplay; she herself is a deep poison, and the longer you allow her to linger (succeed) the worst off you're going to be. AKA Late Game Cass is a Nightmare for her opponents. As a matter of fact, and I haven't seen this mentioned yet... Played correctly, she is a viable support pick. Her passive stacks just as well when there are two targets (or better), without even mentioning her great interaction with {{item:3303}}. All in all, when I play Cassiopeia (or Zyra for that matter), I'm playing the long game. I want the stacks, I want that full tear, I want my Mejaj's to be stacked. I want that full 500 Stack Bonus. It's so rewarding, and even her ult synergizes well with her theme... Stall. Build herself while wearing away her foes.
I completly disagree. does a real life snake bite their foe to death>? a few constrict, but most _**POISON**_ their prey to death. i think she could use some kind of a gap close that moves in a slithering S formation, it could leave a trail of slowing poison or it could stop at the first champ hit and apply a New poison that charms the enemy if they take too much or have taken too much Poison damage.(similar to Tristana's bomb actually)
: And gets it's own item slot that is permanently binded to 'k'.
: > The only counterplay is oranges or QSS i think and not everyone builds or has oranges? We should add consumable oranges to the shop.
No i disaggree you should however add an ap item for QSS to build into I.e {{item:3139}} but with AP stats.
murkYuri (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Statikk,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=jQmE1EjE,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-01-22T04:05:16.717+0000) > > Vel'Koz is a great champion, but he honestly lacks Distinctness. He has some hints here and there of uniqueness (Q targeting, true damage from Deconstruct, etc.) but none of them are pushed to a point where it truly differentiates him. > > Don't worry, even within the 6, the amount of change each champion will see is pretty drastically different. Please don't touch Vel'Koz, he is just fine the way he is. You say he lacks distinctness but there's no champion that has a similar kit I would enjoy playing. Please don't mess with Vel'Koz!
I concour Vel' Koz is very well off as he is.
: The amount of toxicity that certain Cassio beliebers dish out is astounding and most likely among the reasons Reds ignored the issue with the champ for so long. I don't think she's in an awful spot. She doesn't take forever to scale, she's just a squishy midrange sustained damage dealer that's played in the lane/land of burst and high range. She has her strong lv. 2 powerspike, but she often has a hard time after that. That said, I agree that her ways to apply poison are too similar (ground-targeted skillshots) and that her E holds too much weight both in her gameplay and her kit (while being the least charachterizing spell). In my mind a solution would be to reverse the situation and going from "Poison enables Twin Fangs" to "Twin Fangs enables Poison". This means that her two poison abilities should apply a debilitating effect + DoT damage and her E should enhance them as if it was ripping through the weakened flesh of her poisoned enemies and worsening their conditions, allowing the poison to spread even more. Ideas for debilitating effects are: 1) *Slow*. Poison often implies reduced mobility up to complete paralysis. Her poison might apply a slow (perhaps also to attack speed) that, enhanced by E, would end up rooting+disarming the enemy. 2) *Shred* . Poison often implies vulnerability. Her poison might apply a MagicRes shred + stackable (%missing health) DoT that, enhanced by E, would bring the dps of her poisoning abilities to secure death for her opponents (unless they have a QSS/Zhoonya). 3) *Confusion* . Poison often clouds judgement and vision. Her poison might apply vision restriction with the vision field getting more narrow as you get stacks of poison with E (this doens't seem very funny on the receiving end, but I'm just throwing off ideas). Reaching a certain cap, you get *charmed* by Cassio. The idea of a Charm in Cassiopeia's kit feels very compelling to me, especially since her old VO went so hard on the venomous seductress vibe. It would also combo with her R since you would have a reliable way to apply the stun of Petrifying Gaze (balanced by the fact that you would have to hit your poisons and apply a certain number of stacks - I imagine 4 would be cool - thus giving 2/2.5 secs to your opponent for reaction).
> 3) *Confusion* . Poison often clouds judgement and vision. Her poison might apply vision restriction with the vision field getting more narrow as you get stacks of poison with E (this doens't seem very funny on the receiving end, but I'm just throwing off ideas). Reaching a certain cap, you get *charmed* by Cassio. > > The idea of a Charm in Cassiopeia's kit feels very compelling to me, especially since her old VO went so hard on the venomous seductress vibe. It would also combo with her R since you would have a reliable way to apply the stun of Petrifying Gaze (balanced by the fact that you would have to hit your poisons and apply a certain number of stacks - I imagine 4 would be cool - thus giving 2/2.5 secs to your opponent for reaction). I very much like the Charmed idea, i would be better than a silence in my mind it would allow {{champion:69}} to close the distance with a charm, She is a seductress lets be honest here.(long tongue and everything) perhaps it could happen when she mixes different kinds of poison?
: You mention Miasma here. One of the things I personally think is a bit odd about Cassiopeia is that the way she applies her poisons is through two different spells that are targeted pretty identically. Because of this, Miasma always struck me as a bit underwhelming. How do Cass players feel about the spell?
it truly is underwhelming TBH i would rather have a dash that poisons a single target, perhaps some kind of S shaped thing (because thats how a real life snake would move.) this ability could be called slither, {{champion:69}} could leave a slowing trail of poison that does a small %health damage dot and the dash could end if it hits a champ, it could apply a special poison to that champ that could silence. (since real life poison sends people into a coughing fit, or make them cough up blood because its **_POISON_** for a reason! ) Perhaps lowers the CDR of the target that is affected by both Noxious Blast's poison and Slither.(possibly into NEGATIVE levels.) might be a good course....
Leu07 (NA)
: Dragonborn Cass
beautiful would be an amazing skin!
: Good enough to be higher elo than you boy. BTW the guy didn't play Cass since July and had the mechanics to 1v5 pentakill.
Was it absolutely a script? otherwise {{champion:69}} has the best 1v5 penta kill Potential of all the mages. Her late game AP scaling (no pun intended) is insane so long as she stays relevant. if you have footage of the cheating then feel free to post it, i don't have any love for cheaters and it makes normal {{champion:69}} player look like them. (which we are not.)
Nahui (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CakeTheIvany,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oiHHMdWQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-06T22:21:58.050+0000) > > She is worth picking up because a good Cass is just.....gross late game. She will pick you with one combo and theres no escape and her ult is REALLY nice in team fights although it makes her get up close which is why rylais is reallllllllllly good on her :) Well a good Kassadin can be too. Just his early game is abysmal. Is that the situation with Cass too, or can she do damage early game and be relevant too?
she certainly can but you REALLY need to whittle down your opposition with q's before you go in. Another thing to consider is to ignore your opponent altogether and just farm, sometimes its just better to do so than go for kills. that being said {{champion:69}} 's passive requires you poison champs to get stacks, which takes from your CS, which means less items...... see the problem that im having? its hard to build stacks AND cs at the same time, so be ready for LOTS of practice.
: Okay, I'm gonna stop you for just a second. I'll give it to you that I didn't read everything, but this came off as an immediate problem: >Passive : The serpent embrace . Casting a spell causes any subsequent spellcasts within 5 seconds to cost 10% less mana and grants 2% spell vamp . stacking up to 5 times Cassiopeias poison deals more damage up to 20% to low champions healt and applies grievous wounds . This passive would be either completely useless or require the rest of her kit to be completely useless. Allow me to explain. Issue 1: The Mana reduction. Mana reduction was a feature of Cassiopeia's old passive, and it completely screwed people over when they tried to make use of it. It sounds good on paper for early game harass (If you harass them alot, then you will save mana.) However, the downside to this is that in order for this passive to be balanced, the mana reduction stacks cant be up for very long, or else it will seem like Cassiopeia has free infinite mana. This gets her kit or passive gutted right off the bat. On top of that, if the passive stacks aren't up for very long, then you have to constantly burn mana in order to keep them up and ticking, this means that in the early game you won't have much use out of your passive since you don't have a buttload of mana and mana regen to cover your problems and allow for sustainable stacking. This would effectively make Cassiopeia exactly the same as her current passive: A useless DOT mage early and an unstoppable death machine late. (If fed.) So, in the end, it's better to skip mana reduction passives. They either screw the kit over in terms of mana costs, or they screw the passive over by forcing it to be useless. Issue 2: The free items baked in. 10% spell vamp, grievous wounds, and 20% damage to low health champions? That's {{item:3145}}, {{item:3165}} and a situational DFG rolled into one! You've gotta realize how crazy that sounds, right? Handing out free items in passives is a major problem, and we shouldn't look to increase it.
i see this as a problem as well, but i will say the stack passive is stupid boring, if i wanted to play nasus i will take him top. i simply think she needs a new passive.
: I like it! I think the tail-slapping Miasma sounds a little corny, but overall I'm a fan of this rework, if only because it fits my dream of a debuff Cassiopeia far better than her current incarnation.
I will say instead of a tail slap it could be a tail _swipe_ kind of like what she does every now and then in her idle animation, and perhaps its stuns in a cone affect but only the nearest target. or it could stun all enemy in a cone so she can follow up with a slow/stun from her ult. another idea is how about rewarding {{champion:69}} for hitting a target with Twin fang that is currently hit by both poisons, like a stun or a silence( it could induce a coughing fit, or they could cough up blood its **_POISON_** for a reason!) or a loss of CDR for 4 seconds or something! finally i agree with the thoughts on the casting time for her ult it feels really clunky with the rest of her kit, as everything else has super fast cast time.
: Twisted Fate is now freelo
play cassiopiea. your welcome
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fizz, a champ who was only good in solo queue, gets curbstomped. Meanwhile...
i would welcome the day Riot changes all assasins to be mana dependet they can litterally outfarm anyone pre 6 except talon who is trash tier because of it

CrispyCake2330

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion