: That's unfortunate to hear. You'd think these last few months of Twisted Treeline being around would be spent with Players trying to enjoy the mode, but instead we have an influx of players ruining the experience for others. What a way for Twisted Treeline to go out. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
That's honestly how I feel. I feel like someone's murdered my child then pissed on their grave. It's just so disappointing to watch.
: Flex 3v3
Qna (NA)
: Yasuo is a trash champ
As I said when tahm became a raging top laner, Learn to adapt. Yasuo is really easy to bait out in bot lane. YES, it is annoying. YES, it can be polarizing to fight against. YES, it's a trash boing lane that nothing happens in unless the Yasuo (and or his support) make mistakes. ADC is there to farm and carry the late. You don't need to make plays in your lane. Adapt to your game, and play to your strength.
: Krugs and Giant birds changes killed jungle diversity
You know, as someone who misses the old jungle and didn't know why you made a really good point. Thanks man.
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: What I find funny is this is what your complaining about qiyana
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEtsQd5c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T04:23:18.464+0000) > > What I find funny is this is what your complaining about qiyana *expecting to be down-voted to hell* Honestly, Her voice lines are a bit... lackluster for sure, but overall I'm pretty happy with her. I don't get the angst against her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rezlac,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=naHsArw8,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-11T22:08:17.339+0000) > > Why not put his bonus magic damage back on his ult. This makes him less overbearing pre-6. im fine with this but i want compensation buffs to other tanks and nerfs to bruisers for all champions involved tahm kench is currently the only viable tank due 2 reasons 1. double health pool due to his E 2. insane lane phase against people that are clueless of how to play the waves these 2 combined make him viable look at sion he has the same lane phase and insane scaling health and he still isn't viable and any other tank pales in comparison to these 2 i don't like when people cry for nerfs for a champion that is the only viable champion in an entire class there are 22 tanks in the game only 9 of those are capable of laning top and only 2 are capable of competing with the damage creep in top lane in both poke wave control and damage potential 10% of a class you can play without being a burden to your team and some would argue that sion is one hell of a burden to your team just by his nature so sure im down for tk nerfs but bring the tank class back up and nerf the bruisers and mages so we can have at least something to play top lane
Honestly I haven't seen mages top at all this season (not even vlad unless it's me playing them) I'd love to see tanks and mages back in the top (once again I say mages because I haven't seen them at all)
nelogis (EUW)
: Top lane just got a tumor again, Riot is doing nothing about it again, because it's Top... again
Honestly, he is really annoying right now, but I want a *VERY SLIGHTLY* toned down version of him to stay top. It makes the game more interesting. I have yet to face on top, but I do think adding tanky champs back top will help with the meta. I'm pretty tired of seeing almost exclusively ranged champs and bruisers / fighters. I want tanks and mages back, but that could just simply be me.
: Why is Riot moving Tahm fron Bot, where everyone loves him, to Top, where no one likes him ?
I love tahm top. It's not like no one likes tahm top. It's just not really a tank meta and hasn't been for WAY too long. I honestly miss it a bit....
: Whenever Riot releases an attractive champion
This image basically encapsulates me every time. Thank you gracious OP.... just thank you....
: The hair is not the most disturbing part about Qiyana's design
A pear shaped female character... Is this really a complain we have now? Damn... What a shame.
: > [{quoted}](name=EqualMisstaying,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:50:11.825+0000) > > I disagree. Nothing is more important than your own health, and if the game is going to threaten my own health for playing it then i will have no choice but to protect myself by not playing the game. That's my point. The game itself is not threatening your health - the skin is. One skin for one champ. But instead of saying that you will have to go the extra mile to avoid that one skin, you're saying you will quit the game. So...yeah. In this case, I don't mind being a bitch and saying I'm glad that, as usual, RIOT will do nothing about it.
If they don't do anything to design skins not to cause problems for people and the OP doesn't try to raise awareness of this being an issue; What makes you think riot won't make another skin, or even a series of skins that have the same problem?
: When everyone is complaining about Qiyana's design being dull or generic, but you really like it
I really like her design too. Don't feel bad. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: None of those are human... so of course they look different. Also, Neeko is from a small island, not from Shurima. This character is introducing a new HUMAN culture, so she SHOULD look human.
Thank you you kind soul for your input. My faith in humanity is restored.
: 10 champions removed from the ARAM pool leads us to a roster who's 93% intact as of the current number of champions. Since a LOT of champions in ARAM have a pickrate of over 10 times bigger than some others, I don't see why a ARAM mode with bans wouldn't be random, since removing a champion with over 12% pickrate would force people to actually play one who's less played. Come on, it's simple: ARAM - high pickrate champs = less popular champs getting picked more often = more random. It doesn't make any sense to say that giving the ability to remove champions who plague almost 1/7 of the games from the roster results into a less random gamemode, it's the perfect opposite.
This would make someone have to have 20 champions just to play ARAM, assuming ARAM accounts exist (I know they do, just go with me on this) Someone could easily load an account with all poke champions with those 20 champion slots, making bans null and void. Bans would not fix the issue, they would only shift the issue to different champions and make it a Flavor of the Month problem. "Xerath and Ziggs are a problem" might be said now, but let's say we do get bans. The problem then could be shifted towards Ezreal and Jayce. The list of champions that are frustrating to deal with because of how ARAM is designed is larger than 10 bans. The only real answer to fixing this is to allow players, no matter their champions unlocked to have access to randomly rolling all champions and remove any back-end stuff riot has to make certain champions roll more often.
: If you wanted specific champions in a gamemode you'd play ranked too. Surprise: ARAM is about picking RANDOM picks, not complaining because you can't get those that you want
While you are correct about the idea of if he wanted to play a specific champion he should go play a game mode that allows him, I do see his side of it. While I rarely play ARAM, when I do and I happen to get a champion I really enjoy (IE like how their favorite champ is ez and xerath) it makes my experience significantly higher and makes me excited to play again. If everyone gets a ban in ARAM the chances of being able to play these champions that can be a bit frustrating to play with (When they are completely random so it's going to be frustrating to most when you get bad RNG anyways) is most-likely be abysmal. My prime support for this would be URF and AURF. When you had bans for URF you would see champs like Zed, Karthus, Teemo, Kassadin (The broken ones) banned at near a 90% or so ban rate IIRC. I would expect the same to happen in ARAM. If you don't enjoy the random part about it don't complain, because you signed up for it. I see the want for it and I understand it. I makes complete sense. It's the same reason I ban certain champs in Ranked. I just **HATE** fighting the champs I do ban. but in a mode that is centered around randomness to begin with, I don't see the point of bans. **Side-Note** sorry for text wall.
: I just can't get over the over the shoulder camera. It's hard to even tell what's happening a lot of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MPRWfoJA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-13T03:29:07.466+0000) > > I just can't get over the over the shoulder camera. It's hard to even tell what's happening a lot of the time. I really couldn't either at first. After getting about 100 games I honestly get used to it. But I get what you mean.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Riot please give us this Kayle
A micro improvement, but it's still not Kayle.
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=PLvruWbW,comment-id=000300000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-02-19T12:58:09.025+0000) > > kayle her ORIGINAL design was great as it didn't have boob armor, she looked fully armored, couldn't even know what her gender was. You call that fully armored? Her midriff is protected by piece of clothing. Abdomen is one of the most vulnerable parts of the human body and it here it is just open. And why are people obessessed with "genderless" idea"? > this definitely looks better, would like her a bit more armored but definitely a big improvement, preferably also would like her to not have a face, for it to just be black She always had a face. It was never a mystery, unlike with Jax -__-
I don't get the "genderless" concept either. We've always known Kayle was a female... get that SJW political trash outta my league pls.
Gixia (NA)
: How Kayle should have looked
Respectfully, No. The colors are an eyesore. Kayle was one of my first champions to play in the game and I fell in love with her. While she might not be my main, I have a love for her that I don't have for but few champions. The gold, red and white NEED to stay. All of the color swaps seem to be a problem with someone looking at dawn bringer riven and being too unoriginal to care to develop a proper image for the new Kayle.
: Prestige Skin Change has taken my Main Motivation for Playing.
The amount of whiteknighting for this skin is insane. It's greed down right. There is no reason to make a chroma cost as much as this does. the "outside of your budget" is a bs argument. At that rate there are only to types of players that matter anymore, fucking whales and pro-players/streamers. it's disgusting.
: That's exactly how i feel like right now. There's so many times i want to play but when i open the client im like "Nah, no" and close the game again. I prefer to lurk the forums and shitpost than play. That speaks volumes for the state of the game
I rarely do end up playing a game but I have the same experience you do like 7/10 times.
: I mean, you can say that all you want, but AP Yi and Tank Assassins were a community made build and playstyles. Doesn't make it any less toxic to deal with. Player Choice isn't worth it at the cost of Player Experience.
While I can agree AP YI was a HELLISH experience, I refuse to accept the idea that they couldn't have balanced the champions around how the majority of the community saw the champion as well as their own. (IE if we wanted ap yi tune his numbers so he is viable but not a end all be all champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Crownless Exalt,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEqot1E4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T04:08:56.187+0000) > > I got a 10 game chat ban myself from a group of 4 friends mass reporting me. That shit needs to under the same system honoring a friend is. If a group of players all queue together and they all report the player it needs to not list 4 damn reports on your account. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL did u still get your end of season rewards
HELL YEAH I DID. I didn't get my damn honor ward but I got my Ori skin. Those losers can suck a fat one if they were planning on stopping me.
: Random observation: Riot hates when they try to make a bruiser and people build it full tank
Kinda my biggest gripe with Riot. When they design a champion they don't let the community choose how they are received they force our hand and kinda make us choke on their.......choice of how they want us to play said champion
: > [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEqot1E4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-03T01:13:27.514+0000) > > Normally you'd not go straight to a 25-game chat restriction unless you had too recently received a 10-game chat restriction. > > I don't believe calling a player "bad" one time alone would ever result in triggering a penalty under any circumstance, though, so you might want to talk to Player Support in a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for more info on that one if you hadn't already. ya i sent a ticket about it. it happened. i also said something like "fffuuunnnnnnn" in the all chat. zero trigger words tho. it was partially bc three people were ganging up on me, i believe. three reports.
I got a 10 game chat ban myself from a group of 4 friends mass reporting me. That shit needs to under the same system honoring a friend is. If a group of players all queue together and they all report the player it needs to not list 4 damn reports on your account.
: Meanwhile you're complaining as a silver player, while people who know their crap are Diamond+. Your opinion isn't very valuable, being silver on an unpopulated server. We don't need more unskilled crybabies like you. Learn to play before you complain In ranked duos are being looked down upon bellw diamond 1 because one of them always end up being too mucb of a liability for the other to matter. If you invite somekne, be prepared to pull their weight. OP, you're full of garbage.
While I do believe D+ players understand the game more, diminishing the way he experiences the game as a majority (there is ridiculously more silver and below players than those in high elo) is just idiotic. I understand that's what Riot does and what many others do but that's his experience with the game. It has some valid points realistically. Try to get your head out your ass so you can see his point and bring something actually productive to the table. Thx :)
Xavanic (NA)
: This game has broke me
TBH im just waiting for someone to make a new MOBA that takes everything riot did in it's old days and makes it better. I get there are plenty of people that like league in its current state, but I am not one of those people. I haven't really enjoyed league since... probably season 5 but even then I felt like I was compromising. Try to walk away from league man. Realistically i'll occasionally log on to play a game to find out it makes me so morbidly depressed. Love the art, characters, and the lore but I can't stand how the game makes me feel so I try my best to stay away from it. Hope it gets better @OP. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
GigglesO (NA)
: Here is for "Conqueror is just 20% penetration" guys.
We highlight Conqueror as a problem, but the real problem is with armor pen. We have SHIT options and SHIT chance to win the game for buying it. They need to rework % armor pen. After that I'd be happy to see something done to conqueror. The only way Conqueror would be viable from what I'm understanding at the moment would also be to remove the "ranged can't extend the duration of conqueror" kneecap adc's would have that would make the keystone useless.
Jelaous (EUNE)
: Oh no mate, queueing Solo in Flex is one of the biggest mistakes you can do in League of Legends.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: PSA: If you've never played on Twisted Treeline, you're not gonna get gold on the last day
Wish I could upvote 100 times. Didn't have to read past the title.
darkdill (NA)
: I can't help but wonder how the game would go if Regen Globes were added
Should really play some 3v3 or arams and you'd get a better feeling for why they really aren't that great in league.
: The first Q has a damage amp steroid skillshot, and then when the charm is full it attaches a debuff. But lets be honest here, most people uses E to proc the charm anyway.
Malza (NA)
: If you don't want to get banned for elo boosting don't get boosted.
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m4NMOO0J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-08T05:44:38.531+0000) > > If you don't want to get banned for elo boosting don't get boosted. being honest though, is playing with a friend that's just higher skill level than you actually applicable for "elo boosting"? I would assume not because that's just asinine and abusive to players who actually have friends... (IE not me {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} )
: > [{quoted}](name=Crownless Exalt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WokYi3zH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-07T11:28:32.066+0000) > > As a Lissandra player, I'm extremely unhappy. The skin is okay. I'm personally not a fan of it but, It does have good quality. The removal of so much ap scaling removes so much solo burst potential Lissandra has; which was already low to begin with. They took so much damage out of her kit for it to shoved back in with her passive that is team fight oriented and requires Lissandra to get the last hit. (Assumption from how the tooltip is written.) If her passive could help her do something more on her own I wouldn't mind, (IE maybe do damage to towers from the explosion or something) but it's just really disappointing for me. I'm happy to see something done with her, I just don't feel this is the direction I would have liked to see. > > TL;DR It's nice to see something done with Liss, but don't say all Lissandra players are happy, because this Liss player is not. 1: She never even has to touch the champ that dies in order for the passive to proc.....she simply needs to be in the vicinity. Also, her passive still does proc is she gets an assist after she dies (at least, that's what it looked like on Redmercy's gameplay video of her). 2: The "ice thralls" actually do damage turrets. When one is range, and no other enemies are around, they will target the turrets and do *some* damage to them (not alot) I will admit, I kind of agree that they are likely putting too much power into her passive. It's strong enough that just one person dying on the enemy team means a won teamfight for Lissandra. But, it is still early on in the PBE cycle, so, we'll see how it works out.
> [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WokYi3zH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-07T21:48:33.572+0000) > > 1: She never even has to touch the champ that dies in order for the passive to proc.....she simply needs to be in the vicinity. Also, her passive still does proc is she gets an assist after she dies (at least, that's what it looked like on Redmercy's gameplay video of her). > > 2: The "ice thralls" actually do damage turrets. When one is range, and no other enemies are around, they will target the turrets and do *some* damage to them (not alot) > > I will admit, I kind of agree that they are likely putting too much power into her passive. It's strong enough that just one person dying on the enemy team means a won teamfight for Lissandra. > > But, it is still early on in the PBE cycle, so, we'll see how it works out. Appreciate to hear someone's thoughts on how I feel about it. Honestly can't wait for it to hit live and I can get a feel for it. Just from the numbers I don't feel too satisfied, but I could be completely wrong. Thanks again.
: You may not do everything right Riot, but today, you made all Lissandra players extremely happy.
As a Lissandra player, I'm extremely unhappy. The skin is okay. I'm personally not a fan of it but, It does have good quality. The removal of so much ap scaling removes so much solo burst potential Lissandra has; which was already low to begin with. They took so much damage out of her kit for it to shoved back in with her passive that is team fight oriented and requires Lissandra to get the last hit. (Assumption from how the tooltip is written.) If her passive could help her do something more on her own I wouldn't mind, (IE maybe do damage to towers from the explosion or something) but it's just really disappointing for me. I'm happy to see something done with her, I just don't feel this is the direction I would have liked to see. TL;DR It's nice to see something done with Liss, but don't say all Lissandra players are happy, because this Liss player is not.
: If she's a duelist, why does she have a massive area heal like janna? Her ultimate should only heal her, that'd be more fitting for her self righteous attitude lol.
: Perhaps, but what I'm getting at is that lore often doesn't and cannot apply to the game; either by computing logistics, balancing, or absurdity of scale.
I'm referring to her balancing and her design. She is designed to be a duelist. While "fighter" is her technical tag she has been balanced ever since her rework as a duelist; someone who has the potential to 1v1 anyone. while in some cases fiora might seem overbearing in the balance department, in most she seems okay.
: > [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PatrvdKy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T23:22:46.578+0000) > > If the enemy champion is carrying because they got fed kills, isn't that solo carrying? > > Solo carrying doesn't mean you win. no because its not one person getting fed, its 4. champs like old fiora or poppy didnt care how many people were fed on a enemy team, they could carry on their own and turn the game around on their own. the issue is that when you have 4 other USELESS teammates on your team
Just a news flash, Current Fiora can do this as well. You should try it. If you disagree you clearly haven't played her much or haven't learned how to play her.
Mr Acrid (EUNE)
: Game keeps starting in Windowed mode
Been having this problem for multiple patches now (at least since 8.13). I talked to riot through a ticket at one point. The support agent told me they are aware of this and looking into it. That's all I know about this though. Hopefully it will be fixed by next season.
: Riot, sometimes your ARAM matchmaking is unfair and fucked up. let me show you why
As a rare ARAM player, I don't see the problem when the team comps. The enemy team could have easily won the game. I'm assuming you had an early lead and just snowballed from there. That wouldn't be a flaw with matchmaking that would just be a flaw with the map at that point. Do correct me if my understanding of this is wrong though.
: Thresh's theme is that he's an unholy torturer seeking to break everyone's mind as maliciously as possible, yet he plays like a hybrid of blitzcrank and amumu to help those around him, instead of trying to kill people with DOTs or inflicting debuffs.
You are misunderstand the concept of play style theme with lore theme. Yes thresh is this very dark torturer-esk being, but that doesn't connect with the argument at hand. Thresh is a play-making high skill expressive support. The only thing connecting the idea you have brought up would be the fact that that's what his visuals entail.
baetoevn (NA)
: Past Victorious Skins available once more?
I feel like this would be fine if they did what they did to championship riven to the victorious skins.
: @riot, why did Victorious Orianna only recieve 2 chromas, but graves got 3?
Honestly. It's pretty infuriating. I felt like the way they did graves was really nice it showed off "Hey I play this gamemode in ranked" Now it just feels like I'm forced to play gamemodes I might not like (I hate 5v5 flex queue, I just hate it.)
Antenora (EUW)
: {{item:3147}} - {{champion:238}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:21}} {{item:3146}} - {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} {{item:3095}} - {{champion:202}} {{champion:145}}
xUnRavelx (OCE)
: Damion, hunter of realms
Sounds hella generic IMHO, GL though.
Verxint (NA)
: The Fiora changes, while small, show one of the biggest issues with the balance team's philosophy. "Fiora isn't getting rewarded enough for being aggressive" *inhales* Shes. A. **_LATEGAME. HYPERCARRY_**. Aggressive laning _**SHOULD NOT**_ be something she is rewarded for. She should be farming and playing safe during the early game because she is too weak to be aggressive. You can't have a champion with an insane lategame and scaling and then try to make them an aggressive laner. It's not compatible. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want a lategame hyperscaling champion, they need to be passive in lane so their early game can be exploited. If you want an aggressive laner, they need to smooth off lategame and get outscaled so it's possible to weather the storm. Aggressive play is not always the answer. Stop obsessing over encouraging aggression. It's not healthy for the game.
Fiora is a duelist. Having a weak early game doesn't line up with her theme very well. I do understand her late game is AMAZING, but it doesn't matter if they can't snowball or get to the late game.
: tbh if they wanted to award her for being aggressive, they should buff her Q or P damage, since healing supports the grasp poke lane.
I wish they would increase the damage. I miss klepto fiora {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: Sad to say but they really took two steps back with this move and this is a case where there is no winners however the way Riot has been handling things is making a bad situation worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Whisperwind23,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AWRfanTo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-04T22:27:19.427+0000) > > Sad to say but they really took two steps back with this move and this is a case where there is no winners however the way Riot has been handling things is making a bad situation worse. They took three steps back with these pbe changes forcing the meta for Worlds IMO. Keep shooting themselves in the foot and soon they won't have legs.
iiGazeii (NA)
: There's no way that's ever going to happen. There's too much investment put into Zoe to simply delete her from the game, no matter how much people dislike her. Zed and Yasuo are still in the game, and they're even more hated than Zoe. It's not a fast or easy decision for a company like Riot to make. Would you still hate playing against Zoe if she: * Couldn't get champion-grade Summoners or active item effects off of minions? * Couldn't get a sleep on you unless she hits the skillshot dead-on? * Had less point-and-click damage in general?
I would debate zed, but zoe is climbing above yasuo in hate IMO.
Show more

Crownless Exalt

Level 157 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion