: > The system they are using to qualify what a permanent ban is, that is what the error is. None of us get to determine what qualifies a permanent ban. Riot gets to do that, and their message is clear - if you've been given a permanent ban, you've been shown the door. > I haven't ever been perma banned in any other game I have ever played ever. How other publishers handle bad behavior in their games has no bearing on how Riot does or should handle it in theirs. > Riot's system is incompetent in my opinion As everyone who gets the banhammer thinks and says. > So I would like access to the hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours of investment i put into this game. An investment is something that **gains** value over time. Similar to exchanging money for the rights to view a movie at a theater, a video game where you trade money for entertainment is not an investment. You purchased the rights to use Riot's content while your account was in good standing. Your account is no longer in good standing. > in the past I may have communicated aggressively with teammates, but that was out of passion, and for a crucial need to win the game They ignore me and assume I am just as bad as a scripter, booster, a toxic player Uh, you're a toxic player who went through multiple punishments in order to receive a permanent ban. Passion and a "need to win" (what?) are not, according to Riot's rules, reasons to abuse your teammates and spew toxic shit all over the rift. Your needs do not outweigh the ultimate need of everyone who plays this game - to have a good time playing it. It's entertainment.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:43:33.699+0000) > > None of us get to determine what qualifies a permanent ban. Riot gets to do that, and their message is clear - if you've been given a permanent ban, you've been shown the door. > > How other publishers handle bad behavior in their games has no bearing on how Riot does or should handle it in theirs. > > As everyone who gets the banhammer thinks and says. > > An investment is something that **gains** value over time. Similar to exchanging money for the rights to view a movie at a theater, a video game where you trade money for entertainment is not an investment. You purchased the rights to use Riot's content while your account was in good standing. Your account is no longer in good standing. > They ignore me and assume I am just as bad as a scripter, booster, a toxic player > > Uh, you're a toxic player who went through multiple punishments in order to receive a permanent ban. Passion and a "need to win" (what?) are not, according to Riot's rules, reasons to abuse your teammates and spew toxic shit all over the rift. Your needs do not outweigh the ultimate need of everyone who plays this game - to have a good time playing it. It's entertainment. But I dont abuse my teammates and spew toxic shti as you say all over the rift. That is the problem with my ban. Understand?
Sukishoo (NA)
: Have and Done are two different things. 99% of the time, a permanent ban is placed correctly. Be it for toxicity, scripting, boosting, whatever. They only undo them when they are placed in absolute error and since you said it's been a year, there's no doubt it was correct.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:21:07.010+0000) > > Have and Done are two different things. > > 99% of the time, a permanent ban is placed correctly. Be it for toxicity, scripting, boosting, whatever. They only undo them when they are placed in absolute error and since you said it's been a year, there's no doubt it was correct. The system they are using to qualify what a permanent ban is, that is what the error is. I haven't ever been perma banned in any other game I have ever played ever. Riot's system is incompetent in my opinion Regardless, if they choose to have an incorrect banning system; I having been banned, and thinking about it over time, have learned. So I would like access to the hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours of investment i put into this game. That is what I am asking. If we want to discuss fair 'permanent banning' practices I can surely bring up Fortnites policy, or any other Esport title for that matter. I have been forced to play dota recently But the language in the game isn't any different than league, the typing is in fact nicer in general. The trolling and feeding, is the problem. But you know I contacted Steam support and they listened to me and removed me from Low priority just like that. That is a different game and a different situation but I want to paint a picture of just how incompetent their system currently is in my opinion.. Riot. Please unban my account. I have raised a ticket, they only let me raise one ticket ever then they ignore me and assume I am just as bad as a scripter, booster, a toxic player.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Crunktd,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:19:07.601+0000) > > They have the functionality to unban. They do BUT It's a PERMANENT ban for a reason They have said that they NEVER unban people and that won't change If they unbanned you they'd have to unban everyone that has ever gotten banned that that wouldn't work So yeahh, you ain't getting unbanned
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:22:01.601+0000) > > They do > BUT > It's a PERMANENT ban for a reason > They have said that they NEVER unban people > and that won't change > If they unbanned you they'd have to unban everyone that has ever gotten banned that that wouldn't work > > So yeahh, you ain't getting unbanned No they wouldn't have to. Its not like the unIP banned everyone that was IP banned when they un IP banned tyler1 right
: That’s literally the exact opposite of what the poster said.
> [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:14:03.566+0000) > > That’s literally the exact opposite of what the poster said. That wasn't given in error So follow the process to unban my account assuming the ban was given in error. Riot can do that.
: They did not unban Tyler1 for the 34675384657384659873567238743728 time. They simply lifted his ID ban and let him play league publicly without him being banned on sight. The ID ban made sure that if he ever did play league on a new account it would be banned instantly, but his accounts that were banned before that are still banned to this day. Also no, you will not be unbanned because permanent means forever Also interestingly enough. A couple of years back you said that league will be dead soon. But here you are wanting to play a game you consider dead? Why?
> [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-14T16:54:15.454+0000) > > They did not unban Tyler1 for the 34675384657384659873567238743728 time. They simply lifted his ID ban and let him play league publicly without him being banned on sight. The ID ban made sure that if he ever did play league on a new account it would be banned instantly, but his accounts that were banned before that are still banned to this day. Also no, you will not be unbanned because permanent means forever > > > Also interestingly enough. A couple of years back you said that league will be dead soon. But here you are wanting to play a game you consider dead? Why? Exactly a couple of years back. and Because I love this game
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: PERMANENT BAN permanent /ˈpəːm(ə)nənt/ adjective 1. lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely. And tyler1 never got his perma banned accounts back. Only his ID ban was lifted
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:18:11.086+0000) > > PERMANENT BAN > permanent > /ˈpəːm(ə)nənt/ > adjective > 1. > lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely. > > And tyler1 never got his perma banned accounts back. Only his ID ban was lifted They have the functionality to unban.
Sukishoo (NA)
: You might want to read that more closely, as they do not unban permanently banned accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:00:37.488+0000) > > You might want to read that more closely, as they do not unban permanently banned accounts. They have the functionality to be able to do it.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: 1) Riot didn't unban Tyler1, they merely allowed him to create new accounts, but all his old accounts are still banned. 2) Riot NEVER lifts a permanent suspension that wasn't given in error. Sorry :/
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T16:51:16.131+0000) > > 1) Riot didn't unban Tyler1, they merely allowed him to create new accounts, but all his old accounts are still banned. > 2) Riot NEVER lifts a permanent suspension that wasn't given in error. > Sorry :/ So they do lift permanent bans then. That is what you are saying. Riot. Please unban my account. > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T16:51:16.131+0000) > > 1) Riot didn't unban Tyler1, they merely allowed him to create new accounts, but all his old accounts are still banned. > 2) Riot NEVER lifts a permanent suspension that wasn't given in error. > Sorry :/ The ban was in error I guess because I have never done anything worth perma banning. Again. Listen to any voice chat game - The language and aggression used in those environments is 10x fold anything I could ever type. I am not going to type like that anymore I am older now more mature, so that language reason is moot. I have never in my life purposely ran into the enemy team to feed over and over, that happened a lot. I never would sit and watch a teammate die because they pissed me off. I would never run into the tower like Tyler1 did repeatedly. I would never start a game knowing I cannot finish it and that I would need to afk. I never afk (purposely, we all have been victims of internet lag). I would barely even do so much as take a blue from someone. All I ever did to get permanently banned was type. words. on a screen. That are 1 click mutable. Not only that, but I was never ever the only one to type passionately. Every game I play in this world has typing this passionate if not more aggressive. Again, refer to any voice chat game featuring young adults. I truly feel feel the permanent ban was a mistake. But, I have to accept it. What I can say here is that the scenario of which caused me to be permanently banned, will never happen again, for a multitude of reasons, as follows: 1. I am older now. I actually have a son now. So you can understand why I do not have the free time or money to get an account any where near the prestige of the one I built up for seven years. 2. Because I am older, I understand that the aggressive discussion many people do not see it as positive, for whatever reason. I am one who has played and Won Gold medals in Canadian championships in baseball and won Gold medals in Curling for Ontario (Seneca Sting 2012, look me up). I understand the passion behind sport, I would never ever ban someone for being passionate. Being passionate on the baseball diamond or in real sport is tackling someone. If There truly is a policy in which humans cannot act normally, then fine. I will adhere to these and certainly not cause one to think I am a "negative player". 3. Other MOBAS aren't good enough. Riot you madea a very good game. I just want to play it. Please unban my account. Please. Thank you.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: 1) Riot didn't unban Tyler1, they merely allowed him to create new accounts, but all his old accounts are still banned. 2) Riot NEVER lifts a permanent suspension that wasn't given in error. Sorry :/
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T16:51:16.131+0000) > > 1) Riot didn't unban Tyler1, they merely allowed him to create new accounts, but all his old accounts are still banned. > 2) Riot NEVER lifts a permanent suspension that wasn't given in error. > Sorry :/ So they do lift permanent bans then. That is what you are saying. Riot. Please unban my account.
: >You unbanned Tyler1, who is still extremely toxic. They did not unban any of his accounts -- they simply said they'd stop banning his accounts on sight. In short, he had a special type of ban called a *personal ID ban*, and *those* can be lifted, although *none of the banned accounts are returned*. In 99.99% of cases, permanently banned accounts are not unbanned. Your best bet if you still want to try would be to contact **Player Support** by sending in a ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T16:51:19.405+0000) > > They did not unban any of his accounts -- they simply said they'd stop banning his accounts on sight. In short, he had a special type of ban called a *personal ID ban*, and *those* can be lifted, although *none of the banned accounts are returned*. > > In 99.99% of cases, permanently banned accounts are not unbanned. Your best bet if you still want to try would be to contact **Player Support** by sending in a ticket. https://www.riftherald.com/culture/2018/1/4/16850598/tyler1-unbanned-lol-reformed There are dozens of legacy skins on that account. I worked very hard and was very blindsided by a permanent ban.. Why not a 14 day ban? Why a permanent ban? I didn't do anything that deserved a permanent ban. Riot has the functionality to be able to recover these accounts. Please Riot. I jsut want to play your game. No making a new account would not work. I don't have the money or time to collect everything that account had. Not to mention the new way of collecting dust or whatever is 10x slower than it was years ago. Please unban my account riot.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Permanent bans do not get undone unless placed in error, sorry. You're account will stay as such. And T1 didn't have any of his accounts unbanned, he was just allowed to make new ones.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0lQho4fs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-14T16:51:47.254+0000) > > Permanent bans do not get undone unless placed in error, sorry. You're account will stay as such. > > And T1 didn't have any of his accounts unbanned, he was just allowed to make new ones. https://www.riftherald.com/culture/2018/1/4/16850598/tyler1-unbanned-lol-reformed Riot please unban my account. There is no reason not to. You have the ability to, please unban my account.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Also, owning all champions doesn't seem to reduce your chances of getting champion shards from chests. Unless they've massively changed the system since I opened 150+ chests. https://i.imgur.com/1HvNiEO.png?noredirect
I guess I've just been unlucky, but i got the champ shards cuz I got tonnes of IP
: Go to the store. You can buy blue essence for ip. Its kind of hidden so just search around for it Dont worry, it was a surprise to me too. Funny that people could downvote you but couldnt respond. Best community ever.
Rioter Comments
: Well that escalated quickly... What shouldn't need to be explained is what a statistically significant sample size is. That would be proof, and that is what you do not have here. All you did was spam a bunch of pictures and videos of people who dislike the current state of League. However it doesn't matter how valid their points are, you need to show that their opinions are the majority opinion in order to support your claim. That is the evidence you need; something that shows that these opinions you posted are the majority opinions. Until you have actual proof no amount of insults will prove you correct.
I never insulted you. You are being blatantly ignorant. Fact. I understand your point, however, this information i have provided is congruent with EXACTLY what happens when games go on sharp declines. Like I said, If you are ignorant and don't know past situations (precedents) there is point in trying to force a horse to drink water. Logically, if the faces of the game... the faces of Esports.. are saying they will no longer play. thousands if not a million people (10%? of player base) will listen. Now I don't know if you know anything about how a corporation works, but the people who make all the money get upset when they don't make as much money. Again, ignorance is fine. Can't blame ignorance, which is why I fear for you, because you cannot see beyond what I said, you cant read between the lines, you cannot extrapolate results. Sorry
: How's this proof? It's just a bunch of opinions.
lmfao. Opinions of the people that play the game, opinions of people that influence a very important part of the player base. Incredibly ignorant question. The opinions is the proof bro, jesus... I shouldn't have to explain this to you lmfao. It is peoples OPINIONS to like the game, when major players in the game OPINIONS are to tell everyone else to stop playing because the game is dead, then THE OPINIONS are the proof.... You saying that is ACTUALLY what a rioter would say to defend the situation. So ignorant, so innocent. I fear for you.
Rioter Comments
: "Where the more Skilled Player Wins, not the better 5 Man". Umm... what? I've seen plenty of Solo/Duo Games where the Best Player lost, because he got handed the 4 bad players while he faced 5 decent players. No One Player is ever the reason for a Win, or a Loss. It's ALWAYS took the better Team, the Better Team will always statistically Win more. The only difference now is we can eliminate Toxics and Trolls from our Queues, and try to group with people we actually can work with. Have you ever in your life played a Team Game, walked out to the Court/Field and said "Hey, give me 2 Assholes, 1 Flamer, and the worst player here... let's roll!" No, of course not. But we've certainly been subjected to exactly that in the previous version of Ranked. The Best Team statistically Won more then, and the Best Team will statistically Win more now. But keep thinking you being the greatest to every play is why your Team kept Winning.
lol. Prove this statement: The Best Team statistically Won more then, and the Best Team will statistically Win more now. Show me the statistics, because like I said, in the video riot made, the other seems clear.
: Create a poll that gets the opinions of... 300- people? We should balance league off of that.
Maybe we shouldn't off of such a small sample size, but it CAN potentially send a message.
Meriipu (EUW)
: I like how all the options except don't care imply dynamic queue is broken
Yes, Riot just released a video where They had a round table discussion. Every single person including the designers said there were serious problems with Dyna Q that need to be addressed....... So yes. It is broken. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/dynamic-queue-and-future-league I dont have to imply anything, It is the truth, a fact, the status quo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Crunktd (NA)
: 4 Team fantasy team start asap!!
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/665055/zopEkavCPQoi0DO20Xvs wow sry this is link!!
Rioter Comments

Crunktd

Level 70 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion