: How to improve to beat a diamond?
a lot of times i use my 3 wards in their jungle, head back to base to get 3 more for any up coming fights in case i need to ward the other side jungle or lane
: How to improve to beat a diamond?
okay so in my 33 minute game i placed 15 control wards 32 regular wards and killed 6 wards in your 37 minute blitz game you placed 7 control wards 11 regular wards and killed 1 ward your zyra games the most control wards u place is 5
: > [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OsTXfvLw,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T00:43:58.046+0000) > > That's actually really low, at least in my experience playing support > for example my last 32 minute game I had a 72 vision score > I do agree that warding in low elo had very diminishing returns though thats low? come on! i ward my ass off. ugh. How is that possible? I'm always keeping vision on the map.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OsTXfvLw,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T05:16:35.941+0000) > > thats low? come on! i ward my ass off. ugh. How is that possible? I'm always keeping vision on the map. yeah that's low. my minimum is 60
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hLwFHhdx,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-10T17:22:29.482+0000) > > so your logic is because you don't win its not fun? you're playing the wrong game. Why are you so childish? this is the second post ive seen you comment on where you act this way? you actually just don't know how to read. he's asking you if it's fun to be in a match full of bots. to your average person it's more fun to play with real people
Rioter Comments
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
{{champion:154}} zac zac!!!!!!!!!!
: what ur role says about you
yeah i am a strong buff alpha
: Honor and punishments need to have a stronger impact on players
: This happened to 7 of us
yeah my games broken too. and i was put into a queue also
Pyrosan (NA)
: did the na servers just explode or something
Yboat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Whiisp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X12pxYhg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:57:10.767+0000) > > Dodging is necessary in a competitive environment like Diamond+ (D2+) because at this level, I don't want to have 4 support mains play vs on role players as at this rank, it's a guaranteed loss. And that just creates massive frustration within high elo that I personally can't handle anymore. There's a reason why so many people above Masters Create Smurf. Because at this elo, No kidding, you get your role way less often and therefore can't practice, especially mid laners. (That's excluding streamers because they don't want 20 min queue time on stream) > > I've also seen comments on previous post about Adding a 3rd role to choose from. Which IMO is way better than being filled on your 5th role and would reduce queue time if auto fill is removed. So once again it's a player base issue, not an autofill issue. How many lobbies does it take to get into game? Each one after the 1st is 99% becuase of a dodge. Wby not take the step of removing identifying plyers until in game 1st? While it wont stop dodging, it will help. It will also improve mmr as a metric of in game skills, rather then how good you are " stacking thd deck" The other side of that is if you deserve your mmr/ win rate you can do it by not dodging. I know that sounds harsh, but it's true. Same with otp that have a 60% + win rate on thier otp, but drasticly lower on anything else. You could have a 100% win rate over 500 games in lets say mid lane in korean challenger on your otp, but a 0% at the same elo on any one else. That does not mean you make faker look bronze, it means you are not well rounded in lol. You willnot be playing at the pro level, not matter how good of a otp you are.
> [{quoted}](name=Yboat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X12pxYhg,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T00:13:45.643+0000) > > So once again it's a player base issue, not an autofill issue. How many lobbies does it take to get into game? Each one after the 1st is 99% becuase of a dodge. Wby not take the step of removing identifying plyers until in game 1st? While it wont stop dodging, it will help. It will also improve mmr as a metric of in game skills, rather then how good you are " stacking thd deck" > > The other side of that is if you deserve your mmr/ win rate you can do it by not dodging. I know that sounds harsh, but it's true. Same with otp that have a 60% + win rate on thier otp, but drasticly lower on anything else. You could have a 100% win rate over 500 games in lets say mid lane in korean challenger on your otp, but a 0% at the same elo on any one else. That does not mean you make faker look bronze, it means you are not well rounded in lol. You willnot be playing at the pro level, not matter how good of a otp you are. what is this argument? in pro teams you play a role, we're not talking about otp's people just want their role.
: why are some people just incredibly stupid.
well, maybe it's your fault for pinging him, not stupid, more stubborn, what's the saying, i don't know but basically - You're not wrong, you're just an asshole yeah sure your team spam pinging and insulting/"giving advice" the words you say might be true, and might be the right call, but if you're an annoying team, then why would lee want to play with you or listen to you. this is in fact North American, a culture that plays games "for fun" you do not give your team **_MORALE _** by pinging them and telling them the correct calls especially AFTER or while they die lets be real, what's more fun when you're 0/10/0, trying to come back, even if you could get carried by your team, and just not dying, not engaging, not really doing anything except standing beside ur adc (for who knows how long, until a fight breaks out) watching your marksmen farm cs for 30~260 seconds and R'ing away the first person who comes close or or.. or.. actually "playing" the game, using your lee sin Q, engaging the enemy. feel like you're actually doing something, possibly feeling the joy of pissing ur teammates off who just spam ping u, and also after being 0/10/0 you get to claim "I wasn't trying anyways" so that your ego doesn't have to suffer the pain of knowing just how trash you are. honestly if you really want to tilt someone, after they die just tell them, you'll get em next time!, good try!, close! don't flame them at all and watch what happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI6TPnVfHUg
: If a team mate has declared their pick intent to be zed, you should then pick a champion you hate, so if for example you hate playing against fiora, pick fiora as your pick intent, then when it's time to ban, ban Zed, it's highly likely the zed players will get upset and ban the champion you picked which means Zed + fiora will get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WyTk6t0g,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:44:14.483+0000) > > If a team mate has declared their pick intent to be zed, you should then pick a champion you hate, so if for example you hate playing against fiora, pick fiora as your pick intent, then when it's time to ban, ban Zed, it's highly likely the zed players will get upset and ban the champion you picked which means Zed + fiora will get banned. i do this every game in ranked.
: I don't wanna play heim. last hitting minions takes skill. sitting back while turrets do everything requires 0 skill.
> [{quoted}](name=citlalli5755,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=TEkyApjb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T21:31:19.861+0000) > > I don't wanna play heim. last hitting minions takes skill. sitting back while turrets do everything requires 0 skill. the turrets can hit too soon or late, they aren't as smart as humans, they can actually mess your cs up not sure what elo you're in where you would say "last hitting minions takes skill" because if you're in diamond, everyone already knows how to last hit, not perfectly, on a challenger level, but virtually every diamond knows how to last hit and get cs including the singed and heimer players if you're in bronze, then virtually nobody there knows how to cs. so yeah obviously the person playing heimer doesn't know how to cs.. just like every other bronze player regardless of their champion I guess I just don't like this insult, or I'm just not understanding it. it's very shallow do players who play garen not know how to use dashes/skill shots if i were to ask the opposite question: - Are people that play ezreal just gods at landing skill shots? - **_obviously not._** do people that play heim just suck at csing? - **_obviously not._**
: do people that play heim just suck at csing?
what's it matter? also if you're good you shouldn't be getting out cs'd by heimer especially if you're ranged you're free to play heimer.
: The reason most of the board users dont need to worry about Senna.
literally nobody ff's at 15 in NA, it's so rare it happens in less than 5% of games. are you acting stupid for the sake of making a false "joke"
: 2 hour timeout for dodging URF?
good. you deserve it. i tried to play urf with a friend, and we had like 4-5 dodges in a row. it's a mode for fun stop dodging
: No, implementing missions/daily work is easy. It's just not going to do crap to make TT any more popular than it is. If the only reason people play something is to be rewarded, than that thing is flawed. The hard, vast amount of work is completely reduxing the gamemode to a state where it'd actually be appealing to more people and not just "Shittier Summoner rift"
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBE8oi8t,comment-id=0004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T02:56:00.182+0000) > > No, implementing missions/daily work is easy. If the only reason people play something is to be rewarded, than that thing is flawed. tft players may only play summoners rift / aram to get daily missions and mastery 7, you know how many games you have to play on Sr to get mastery 7? does that make summoners rift flawed,
: 10 year anniversary bundle
i love the look of the skin. didn't even know we were going to get a limited time skin. gonna play it right now. also anyone who is below diamond should be playing annie to climb. great reward. just ask LS
: I mean, the guy said nothing about events, i thought we were just talking about normal systems, since TFT's normal system is their loot, while SR/TT/ARAM is BE/EXP. And those events aren't to 'encourage people to play those modes', they're just the two most played gamemodes that everyone enjoys. You'll notice that with TFT's inclusion, and popularity, they were included in quest rewards too. Why? Because it's popular. You people keep working backwards with your logic. You see gamemodes that get quests, rewards and loot and think "Well of course they're popular, they're getting events." You don't stop to think that the reason they get events, is because they're already popular, not the other way around. You move and work according to the majority of the playerbase. And lastly, ARAM existed in a playable, popular state with healthy queues for years without major updates or balancing. If TT wanted to not be a shittier Summoners Rift and actually stand out, it needed extreme, major changes to map and gameplay, not small events or missions that force you to play a shitty gamemode. And that runs the risk of isolating people who liked what TT currently was. Ya'll are delusional if you think balancing or small events/missions would increase TT's shallow playerbase to sustainable levels OUTSIDE of events and missions. Force people to do it for missions, you get a spike, and then people go back to SR and literally anything else. Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say "Oh I don't play TT because I don't get Mastery Tokens."
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBE8oi8t,comment-id=00040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-27T21:39:46.578+0000) > > I mean, the guy said nothing about events, i thought we were just talking about normal systems, that's pretty easy to infer, since it was brought up earlier in the conversation, if you pay any attention > > You people keep working backwards with your logic. You see gamemodes that get quests, rewards and loot and think "Well of course they're popular, they're getting events." You don't stop to think that the reason they get events, is because they're already popular, not the other way around. You move and work according to the majority of the playerbase. so you're saying it would take vast amounts of work to make missions/daily's work on twisted treeline?
: The elder dragon execute is a r%%%%%ed change. Games already end fast enough. Nobody needs an elder dragon execute to end games.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PvrH7Twh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-27T17:38:34.663+0000) > > The elder dragon execute is a r%%%%%ed change. Games already end fast enough. Nobody needs an elder dragon execute to end games. ? if ur the best at taking dragons. the earliest you can get the soul/4 dragon kills is 25 minutes. meaning elder can spawn AT THE FASTEST 30 mins into game. if you lost 4 dragons and elder 30 mins into a game, you deserve to lose. change my mind
Manxxom (NA)
: Honestly, riot needs to make this collaboration happen
i was literally thinking for a few days now what if fiddlesticks was in dead by daylight with scarecrows scattered by gens and doors, that you can swap between and also view their perspective to see where survivors are
: Chat Banned And Honor drop from getting reported by a toxic troll blitz and me being an adult.
LakersKing1: its a game be an adult jesus LakersKing1: bro ur actually lost LakersKing1: troll support LakersKing1: lvl 8 trool blitz LakersKing1: man decided to run around feed ppl LakersKing1: bro if u just stayed in lane game woulda been fine LakersKing1: im gold 3 u play like a bronze player and have the attitude of a 5 year old LakersKing1: grow up LakersKing1: u realize im being the adult here LakersKing1: how old are u actually like 10 LakersKing1: yup totatally goodnight buddy past ur bed time LakersKing1: got a troll support tho left lane lvl 4 went top and fed everyone LakersKing1: learn to play or stop playing dont ruin the fun for the adults LakersKing1: shut up everyone knows what went down telling someone to be an adult, calling someone lost, calling them a troll, bringing up things in the past and blaming him for game, calling them bronze and 5 years old, telling them to grow up. calling yourself an adult. calling them 10 years old, telling them it's past their bed time, again calling urself an adult, then telling them to shut up you even call yourself an adult in the title of the post haha, sounds like you're trying to convince ppl is this really how an adult acts, in your opinion? or would an adult simply mute and ignore yeah the trigger was probably typing too much, btw i don't think you should get punished for this, but i'm not sure if i like your ideal adult behavior, not saying I'm an adult
: This community is the most toxic community by far
: How are some people in gold so bad?
well iron 1-4 was introduced.. meaning if you were bronze 5 last season you would move up 4 ranks = bronze 1 so yeah everyone is a teir higher than before, along with positional matchmaking at the start of season.. and no hard reset ranked doesn't matter this season, and it may never matter again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fY4cfqP8TY >it's not even a matter of like mechanics or CS, it's just their knowledge. You see 2, count them, 2, people fisting your top laner, and instead of pushing mid or bot, you decide to take jungle camps. NO _**YOU **_SEE 2 PEOPLE KILLING YOU IN YOUR LANE. you know majority of players have bad map awareness. even Hashinshin who can reach masters/challenger, so don't expect ur gold laners to 1. predict that 2 will be going top. and then 2. stop what they're doing and instantly shove a lane.
: How are some people in gold so bad?
but my ass smells nasty but nice at the same time?
: why am i not allowed to dodge in promos
because then who wouldn't dodge their promos when they pull up porofessor or op.gg and see their team mate isn't on their main and has a 45% winrate and if everyone dodges, i mean surely you too get annoyed by those last second dodges, after it took 3-4 minutes for everyone to lock in their champion imagine if everyone promo dodged. but hey one dodge for promo per day would be a-ok
: On the otherhand we have a game deciding drake spawning which makes a finish line sudden death mode. ...I don't know, but for me it sounds a fair deal which covers both needs of a damage-low meta while catering to "faster games".
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=317ZRBHz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T17:05:23.538+0000) > > On the otherhand we have a game deciding drake spawning which makes a finish line sudden death mode. > ...I don't know, but for me it sounds a fair deal which covers both needs of a damage-low meta while catering to "faster games". elder only spawns AFTER one team gets FOUR dragons the fastest you could get four dragons is if you did the first at 5 minutes, 10, 15, 20 so the fastest you're getting a dragon soul is at 20 minutes if the enemy team lets you get four dragons by 20 minutes they deserve to lose. and if you can't win by 25 minutes and they magically steal elder, you deserve to lose.
: I like how riot is refusing to even talk about the real issue with this game
because this isn't an issue in terms of solo ranked, if you can improve and actually play to improve you will improve. watch any high elo streamer consistently and constantly get back to challenger+ and this isn't an issue in normal's because it's casual play, and you're able to queue with 5 people the only people who actually get held back because of inters on their team purposefully doing it are **streamers** see: TF blade in turkey rank 2 challenger, or IWillDominate getting trolls "The number one issue with league is that your teammates can screw you over and there is nothing you can do about it." See: every pro team that's ever lost in the LCS yeah no shit, but unlike pro players you probably aren't going against challenger level opponents huh. 5:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2O2VAbWNA 5:30 fuck sometimes RNG Ming just runs it down. and you say to yourself. wow in our game against SKT competing for worlds 2019, Ming just ran it down and there was nothing we could do about it "it’s the fact that they won’t even acknowledge it’s an issue." people playing bad and making mistakes is not an issue. you have the option to 1. git gud so in the grand scheme of ranked you will still climb regardless or you have the option to 2. queue with a premade group of friends
: I have realized my flaw.
do you play with locked screen?
: Preseason: Rise of the Elements on PBE!
damn.. i build shurelyias and ohmwrecker a lot. at one point i was building them every game first 2 items for like 40 games in a row, don't want to see ohmwrecker removed ;/
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GudYOdae,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T19:46:22.254+0000) > > i feel like the most important thing is discussing why the fuck Riot is removing two balanced and used items for no reason Because Ohmwrecker is underpowered and not used at all (and hasn't been used in its entire existence), so removing it is a minor gain (no trap purchase in store) with no downside. Zz'rot meanwhile was bought, but hasn't really seen major use since it's nerf and isn't a very healthy design. As such removing it is a moderate gain (currently trap item for most champs, does unhealthy things when it isn't a trap) compared to keeping it. So the best decision game health and player experience wise was removing them.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GudYOdae,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T19:49:52.466+0000) > > Because Ohmwrecker is underpowered and not used at all (and hasn't been used in its entire existence), so removing it is a minor gain (no trap purchase in store) with no downside. Zz'rot meanwhile was bought, but hasn't really seen major use since it's nerf and isn't a very healthy design. As such removing it is a moderate gain (currently trap item for most champs, does unhealthy things when it isn't a trap) compared to keeping it. > > So the best decision game health and player experience wise was removing them. i build ohmwrecker a lot. , well not so much recently but like 2 weeks ago i built it every game for 40 games in a row https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=sea+slug+menace
: > [{quoted}](name=CubanThund3r,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWEhlJUV,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-10-22T09:34:23.317+0000) > > you'll be happy to know he's in the elo he deserves now and is doing quite well > > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Small+Sanctuary > > multiple mvp games in a row with games having 20+ kills After a name change. This looks more like an attempt to either save face or get their elo back up to troll again. Also hide that link cause that triggers the mods.
> [{quoted}](name=KnKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWEhlJUV,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T11:12:08.553+0000) > > After a name change. This looks more like an attempt to either save face or get their elo back up to troll again. > > Also hide that link cause that triggers the mods. well it's not name and shame. I'm saying he's doing well now. mods haven't done anything yet, seems like they don't mind
: Riot has to be better when it comes to players intentionally ruining games
you'll be happy to know he's in the elo he deserves now and is doing quite well https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Small+Sanctuary multiple mvp games in a row with games having 20+ kills
rujitra (NA)
: Wait, so people hated that one person got all the bans... so Riot changed it.. and now people hate that one person isn't getting all the bans.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-20T22:02:48.842+0000) > > Wait, so people hated that one person got all the bans... so Riot changed it.. and now people hate that one person isn't getting all the bans. are you stupid or purposefully being daft
: The honor system is stupid and should be removed. 99% of the players in this game are gonna report you regardless of what you do because of how toxic everyone is. You give first blood? Reported for inting. You state “stop fighting, it’ll feed the enemy”, reported for Harassment. Your PC disconnects then reconnects for only 2-3 minutes, reported for AFK. You choose to farm instead of feed, reported. Then honor is knocked off your account it takes a whole year just to get back to lvl 2. I literally JUST now reached level 2 honor 1 and I lost my honor in July. I play league every night at least 5 games so that’s like 100+ games since I’ve lost it, and I’m still set back pretty far. (I mean I JUST it lvl 2 Hnr 1 like 3 days ago)
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4eMWF92w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T23:26:35.218+0000) > > The honor system is stupid and should be removed. 99% of the players in this game are gonna report you regardless of what you do because of how toxic everyone is. You give first blood? Reported for inting. You state “stop fighting, it’ll feed the enemy”, reported for Harassment. Your PC disconnects then reconnects for only 2-3 minutes, reported for AFK. You choose to farm instead of feed, reported. > Then honor is knocked off your account it takes a whole year just to get back to lvl 2. I literally JUST now reached level 2 honor 1 and I lost my honor in July. > > I play league every night at least 5 games so that’s like 100+ games since I’ve lost it, and I’m still set back pretty far. (I mean I JUST it lvl 2 Hnr 1 like 3 days ago) call someone trash/bad. you'll be back at 0 instantly
Rioter Comments
: I’ve seen Elder spawn about 10 times this season. I don’t think it’s gonna matter
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkO8AEzO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T01:56:10.783+0000) > > I’ve seen Elder spawn about 10 times this season. > > I don’t think it’s gonna matter dragons changing... you tupid when one team gets 4 dragons elder rift spawns so if you're nunu and get 5 10 15 20 elder can spawn at 25:00 I've seen plenty of games where a team has gotten all the dragons. only reason you don't see elder this season is because it spawns at like 35:00 but next season it can spawn by 25:00 or if you do a 3 minute dragon cheese strat it can spawn at like 23:00 whether a team can get all 4 dragons in a row is another question but now it's actually possible for the elder to spawn BEFORE 35:00 by as much as 13 minutes, so you'll 100% be seeing more elders
: what the fuck is tank conquer kassadin
this came out a bout a month ago.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sYGlnNBOpg and i just watched it today remembering this post lmao
Jamaree (NA)
: Willing to bet 99% of black people aren't the ones being offend. HELL, I'm black and I'm not offended, I don't think these people know what black face is.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-10T22:22:45.883+0000) > > Willing to bet 99% of black people aren't the ones being offend. > > HELL, I'm black and I'm not offended, I don't think these people know what black face is. yeah im black and i'm just like wtf. actually mad that people are so stupid, for me it's probably the opposite, i'd rather see pyke cosplayed than to not be allowed to be cosplayed by a white person because of black face like doesn't it "encourage" black people to have white people want to cosplay. ah whatever people are dumb.
Bubort (NA)
: Bots in 3's
get to level 30.
: You shouldn't be able to demote if you haven't won after promoting
it's just gold 2 bro. your mmr/elo barely changed. if you couldn't demote after promos without winning a game someone could say diamond 1 0 lp with 100 losses in a row.
: I think I've discovered the key to supporting in this meta.
coincidence that this gets posted the same day IWILLDOMINATE said on stream that you're supposed to play around the person carrying you
abscondita (EUNE)
: Please stop letting burst mages play as supports
adapt. you can't just complain because they're playing the game to win
: > [{quoted}](name=CubanThund3r,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNAvVt0Y,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2019-10-08T03:57:28.478+0000) > > how much of this is because all the bots who want to level up accounts go to aram? Not very many, if any. TT has more of a bot problem than ARAM. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen a bot in ARAM. ARAM is just a far more popular mode throughout and has always been standing head-and-shoulders, even without the things that people said "killed" TT such as balance changes, map work, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNAvVt0Y,comment-id=000100040000,timestamp=2019-10-08T04:53:55.954+0000) > > Not very many, if any. > > TT has more of a bot problem than ARAM. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen a bot in ARAM. ARAM is just a far more popular mode throughout and has always been standing head-and-shoulders, even without the things that people said "killed" TT such as balance changes, map work, etc. it's my understanding that all/most bots are leveled through aram from 1-30 ever since dominion was removed, if you make a new account you would find that aram is filled with bots, or at least I found that.
: > I thought that Nexus blitz had a lot of people playing it, I thought it was fun. chill mode, was it not more popular than aram? twisted treelines for sure.. We actually have a recent graph directly from Riot showing the popularity of some game modes. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/02_Game_Hours_Per_Mode-1_d6f0glgzkxp91uhuagi2.jpg As you can see, Nexus Blitz at it's best was about half as popular as ARAM, and became waaaay less popular after missions for it ended. It really surprised me that not even Odyssey was able to draw in as much attention as ARAM.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNAvVt0Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T10:35:32.904+0000) > > We actually have a recent graph directly from Riot showing the popularity of some game modes. > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/02_Game_Hours_Per_Mode-1_d6f0glgzkxp91uhuagi2.jpg > > As you can see, Nexus Blitz at it's best was about half as popular as ARAM, and became waaaay less popular after missions for it ended. It really surprised me that not even Odyssey was able to draw in as much attention as ARAM. how much of this is because all the bots who want to level up accounts go to aram?
Rioter Comments
: Why am I not receiving my CHESTS (angry emoji)
Talh (NA)
: Why are we this far into League of Legends and Master Yi still has no viable counter or way to lose?
true that's why so many junglers in challenger abuse master yi and in the lcs /s
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=booNflesruoYnaB,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjnBNPE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-01T20:02:07.539+0000) > > Highest win rate > > 4th highest ban rate > > This champion is just too good. He can gank you, CC you, execute you, but you can't do anything back to him. Any damage you do to him is absorbed by his shield and then he goes invisible and disappears, stunning anyone trying to chase him. He even gets free gold on top of that to add insult to injury. He's not the highest winrate though. Sounds to me like you haven't looked up any statistics and are blindly stating he has the "highest winrate" to farm upvotes. Oh I see... You're looking at **MIDLANE PYKE** that has a 1.1% pick rate.   He needs a nerf yes but stop looking at midlane pyke stats and look at support pyke.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjnBNPE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-01T22:34:07.817+0000) > > He's not the highest winrate though. > > Sounds to me like you haven't looked up any statistics and are blindly stating he has the "highest winrate" to farm upvotes. > > Oh I see... You're looking at **MIDLANE PYKE** that has a 1.1% pick rate. > >   > > He needs a nerf yes but stop looking at midlane pyke stats and look at support pyke. why would you not look at mid lane pyke? i mean shit every time morg mid is good they have to nerf morganna who was originally a mid laner if pyke can get the highest winrate in the game as mid, why would we ignore it?
Show more

CubanThund3r

Level 74 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion