: Skin/Champion Request to Honor a Friend
This post made me tear up, I hope riot notices and does something to honor your late friend.
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
In my opinion, perma-bans do nothing, I would rather them hand out long periods of chat restriction for toxic players... although the punishment must fit the crime (it would have to be an account ban for running it down during the chat restriction)
Audhulma (NA)
: I feel like drakes should be changed so that whichever type spawns is significantly less likely to also be the next drake to spawn, and earth drake should probably be toned down a bit. I also think red/blue buffs both need their regen nerfed at all stages of the game - managing health and resources needs to matter in a game like this, no exceptions. But what do I know, I don't even play anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipPVQPgB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T00:07:17.749+0000) > > I feel like drakes should be changed so that whichever type spawns is significantly less likely to also be the next drake to spawn, and earth drake should probably be toned down a bit. I also think red/blue buffs both need their regen nerfed at all stages of the game - managing health and resources needs to matter in a game like this, no exceptions. But what do I know, I don't even play anymore. I'm pretty sure earth is the second-lowest winrate drag. here is my source, its an interesting look at how drags effect the game. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/drakes
: Riot, Are you seriously proud of Eternals?
League is one of the only games that I don't feel proud about paying into. I play 2 other games with buyable cosmetics and content, Deceit and Don't Starve Together, half of the time when I buy content from them I do it to support what they are doing, not just to unlock the content.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: I think, they should implement **patch key** and **patch pass**. Whenever a patch comes out, you would need to buy a **patch key** to be able to download it. _(the game wouldn't run without it, though)_ The **patch pass** would contain all the patches for one season!
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IA05b5tl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:20:37.472+0000) > > I think, they should implement **patch key** and **patch pass**. > Whenever a patch comes out, you would need to buy a **patch key** to be able to download it. _(the game wouldn't run without it, though)_ > > The **patch pass** would contain all the patches for one season! Thats a brilliant Idea but... I would rather it be a ranked pass. Once you reach Gold you have to pay to access the higher rankings.
Svezar (NA)
: Let Me Explain HOW to Implement ETERNALS
Yea all they would have to do is add a crown on the base skins for the champions and I would say its worth it. Just give us something to make it worth our money. Right now its as if Riot is selling us the honor of maining a champion.
: Noone is doubting that Mundo was weak and needed buffs to be viable
so i 100% agree, do we need all champions to be strong? but im more focused on the Vaynes and Rivens, they were a huge problem for a while and it took riot a long ass time to fix them.
Rioter Comments
: So if I am at 81 prestige points at the end of the year does riot just take them away?
tumsoo (NA)
: Yuumi and Kha'zix Interaction
Yea but also why do Nunu and Willump get isolated, yet drop 2 souls when they die near thresh?
: I don't need Eternals to show my dedication to a champion.
and why should you have to pay to show your love? if you ask me, riot should go fuck themselves.
Tailypo (NA)
: Indubitably.
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pP9jn0Eg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T04:59:37.299+0000) > > Indubitably. ah yes, small indie company indeed.
: If there's a 1v1 tournament between all tanks, who would come out on top?
it depends on a few things. If they have infinite mana, Taric wins Poppy, Amumu, Dr Mundo should do pretty well due to %max health dmg if they go full ap then Malphite for sure. if they go full armor then Rammus, Taric, and Malphite would do well. attack speed, would go to shen, tahm or thresh Thresh, Sion and Chogath, if allowed to infinitely scale should do well. Full ad i think would go to Skarner In a race Malphite, Sion and Ramus would win, with Singed and Mundo trailing behind. idk if i can think of any other conditions/ types of fights. :P
Rioter Comments
Phridolin (EUW)
: Oh Lord and saviour you are godsend. I so much agree. 10 years with no more refunds. And 3?4? Years (well since hextech) with forced rerolls. I got an ugly ass Vlad skin i don’t want aswell as two old ass lux skins I don’t want + an amazingly ugly Malph skin. All via reroll. And i don’t even play these Champs! (Well malph a bit but nonetheless)
> [{quoted}](name=Phridolin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yu3N09Az,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:29:36.823+0000) > I got an ugly ass Vlad skin i don’t want Please tell me you aren't talking about our Lord, our savior Nosferatu Vladimir.
Rioter Comments
: As a pyke main, please nerf him
The worst part is the longer they wait to nerf, the more people will hate the champ and continue to ban after a nerf (if it ever happens).
Juxin (NA)
: Made a mistake and tried picking a top lane Tank for my team.
So I am a Nunu 1 trick hence why my last 2 comments were Nunu related. My biggest problems with having a tank top laner are as follows. 1. Its hard for 2 tanks to secure 1 kill against the high mobility in the game right now. 2. If I gank top I often give the kill to my laner... and tanks cannot really carry a game. (Their items are extremely gold inefficient) 3. My tank is probably going to lose anyway so why not try to snowball our bot or mid? 4. I don't want to risk the enemy Darius getting a free double kill off of 2 tanks.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=holLJLjA,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-11T10:30:51.441+0000) > > Okay heres the thing {{champion:133}} {{champion:10}} or {{champion:17}} shouldn't ever be a problem > > {{champion:133}} you get {{item:3047}} and {{item:3076}} and your fine If it part of your build sure > {{champion:10}} literally does no damage early she is EASILY ignored Probably true, but you want to hard shut her down > {{champion:17}} you rush {{item:3194}} and your fine If You buy adaptive helm 1st item that's a loss. The entire game state is build core get gold advantage build to counter their highest damage threat. If that's your laner ( because you or jungler fed him) its a waste of gold. Since it doesn't Counter a fed teemo.
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=holLJLjA,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-08-11T12:50:56.882+0000) > If You buy adaptive helm 1st item that's a loss. > The entire game state is build core get gold advantage build to counter their highest damage threat. > If that's your laner ( because you or jungler fed him) its a waste of gold. Since it doesn't Counter a fed teemo. Adaptive and Frozen heart are the 2 weakest tank items in my opinion. although I usually play nunu so spirits is also a lot better on him by default.
Sirsir (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Raeny,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=holLJLjA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:37:51.481+0000) > > Nunu is probably the best tank jungler in the game right now. Good CC, his passive helps with carries getting more AAs, and can heal up mid fight by eating a minion. Not mentioning how can take objectives easy and has a very healthy jungle clear. I forgot about nunu. I used to LOVE Level Twonu. Then I got pissed it was too hard to solo drag with him...
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=holLJLjA,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-11T01:31:22.332+0000) > > I forgot about nunu. I used to LOVE Level Twonu. Then I got pissed it was too hard to solo drag with him... U just have to know when to solo the drag, its never about can he solo the drag, always about where the enemies are. few tips: If you save 2 charges of smite use one at the start if you are soloing If it is a wind drag do not try to solo it until level 5 and you have purchased If it is a fire drag do not solo it, the enemy jg will check it and kill you. (unless you know 100% they can't) ALWAYS BUY A PINK WARD!!!
: unpopular opinion: i would rather have a permanent pve mode in the way of odyssey than TT
This actually sounds awesome Imagine if they brought back old runes in this game mode AND the skill trees from Odyssey! Playing a champion unlocks new skills for that champion At the end of the game, random runes drop. The runes thing is what makes me really interested, uncap all stats but make runs all random drops, give us the choice to use either our strongest runes all together or runes that synergize (like a bunch of cdr runes) or just (a bunch of high stat runes) could be really fun. (just like the old rune system but with no paywall just an ulock system) honestly, I just want something else to work towards in league.
: ***
I would also like to apologize for my rank shaming, it is not an ok thing to do, I only hit gold last season (my 3rd season playing) so honestly, who am I to say stuff like that.
: ***
so... His passive has nothing to do with this discussion, it is 100% to do with his gold generation and wave clear 2 things that are 100% wait not 1000% better than both Sona and Soraka. (also I know that all champions have different strengths but riot has made it clear that Pyke belongs in the support class, a class designed to have certain types of limitations.) If Sona goes off to a side lane she will get flamed. If Soraka Steals a kill, it is seen as a mistake. If Pyke goes off to a side lane, it's still questionable but at least he can last hit minions and shove. If Pyke Steals a kill then Pyke pulls the extra gold out of his ass and shares it. The current amount of gold that Pyke generates is ridiculous, that is a Fact. But I also understand why Pyke players are upset about the repetitive nerfs but the riot balance team 100% has an agenda and right now it is to shove Pyke's mangled corpse into the bot lane while keeping him strong enough to sell skins.
: > [{quoted}](name=CyanSolution247,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZEoX2Ncy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-08T21:49:28.602+0000) > > I like how the poster's poll is more toxic than "git gud" lmao. The truth isn’t toxic. People who use unmalicious memes on a video game forum are the greatest threat our world faces.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZEoX2Ncy,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-08T21:56:44.539+0000) > > The truth isn’t toxic. People who use unmalicious memes on a video game forum are the greatest threat our world faces. I have never told anyone to "git good" but i also don't find it that toxic so does that make me " repugnant and pathetic"... yes, yes it does, according to your poll.
Ravên (NA)
: New Ultimate Skin Idea
well the idea is good but i don't know about it being for Mordekaiser... **Why not make it the next Lux skin!!!**
: Think we could buff Frozen Heart and Glacial Shroud? Give some better stats for a small price-up?
Honestly, I find that item hopeless, the mana it gives is useless because it is only buyable as a last/second last item. Its defensive stats are laughable adding 100 armor to a tanks build is sure to cross the line of diminishing returns (wow im 6% tankier) The cooldown reduction is great... but once again it's a late-game item so only 10% is going to count. The passive is god damn useless as a 300 gold dagger nearly negates it. Frozen Heart is just one of many laughably bad tank items right now.
: We need to stand up to those who think "git gud" is an acceptable thing to say
I like how the poster's poll is more toxic than "git gud" lmao.
Rioter Comments
Madjack01 (EUW)
: I wonder if Riot suits say: "you, yeah you, you unwashed four eyes. Go talk to the penniless vagabonds in the 'draw cleavage and yasuo art' department, then do your computer thingy and make a Lux skin. I want profit yesterday!" Or maybe, just maybe whenever someone has a good concept he can present it and sell it to his peers after which they decide to move on with the concept. If Lux is popular among Rioters, it would make sense then that she gets more skins. I dunno.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HF6LB2Ho,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-06T21:01:38.731+0000) > > I wonder if Riot suits say: "you, yeah you, you unwashed four eyes. Go talk to the penniless vagabonds in the 'draw cleavage and yasuo art' department, then do your computer thingy and make a Lux skin. I want profit yesterday!" > > Or maybe, just maybe > whenever someone has a good concept he can present it and sell it to his peers after which they decide to move on with the concept. If Lux is popular among Rioters, it would make sense then that she gets more skins. I dunno. The first one for sure.
Rioter Comments
: if vision is broken, jungler becomes a worthless role, barons will no longer be sneaked and lane roams will never work, leading to a very stale game. Vision is already very powerful as is, with tri bush control ward near mid denying alot of enemy jungler presence and good players will ward the enemy jungle. RIot should remove sightstone so jungle meta is not passive, with one side having utility wards that crushes the other jungler and causes all their ganks to be worthless.
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5PfEW1NY,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-07-30T21:35:43.221+0000) > > if vision is broken, jungler becomes a worthless role, barons will no longer be sneaked and lane roams will never work, leading to a very stale game. Vision is already very powerful as is, with tri bush control ward near mid denying alot of enemy jungler presence and good players will ward the enemy jungle. RIot should remove sightstone so jungle meta is not passive, with one side having utility wards that crushes the other jungler and causes all their ganks to be worthless. I'm confused Sightstone has been gone for a long time. If junglers had an option to gain wards (trackers knife), they would also be able to take sweepers and destroy vision so the strength of vision and vision denial evens out, at that point, it would be about who is better at controlling vision. All that being said, i would rather an item closer to sightstone return than have trackers knife.
: WE HAVE TO STORM BALANCE HEADQUARTERS
We need to take out the people who decided to remove legacy cursor.
Rioter Comments
: chest beefers
No... wait Yes... shit I mean No! ... maybe...
: What does the end of split 2 mean?
This year, season 9 is being split into 3 parts (or splits) at the end of each split players who participate in ranked gain some rewards. you can view what rewards you are eligible for in your profile under ranked.
Coool T (NA)
: Pool party Fiddlesticks
yea wait for the rework but still, that would be sick.
: No champion should be able to solo baron without a mountain drake. Jungle Yorick can do it if you have a mountain drake at 20 minutes. Idk if nunu has to have drake, but my point stands. A tank should not be able to deal enough damage to a baron to solo it without a mountain drake.
> [{quoted}](name=Friendmaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WlIx8cKb,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T19:58:21.840+0000) > > No champion should be able to solo baron without a mountain drake. Jungle Yorick can do it if you have a mountain drake at 20 minutes. Idk if nunu has to have drake, but my point stands. A tank should not be able to deal enough damage to a baron to solo it without a mountain drake. Just so that you know the way mountain drake works is that it converts a % of your damage against objectives into true dmg. Nunu has a q that does 100% true damage against minions and monsters, this is the majority of his damage output against monsters. Nunu's entire gimmick was that he has an ability that is better than smite but useless against champions. He has since been reworked so that his q can target champions as well but thankfully does not deal 980 true dmg to champs. Nunu's Q does less damage and heals him for less when he targets champs so he should be quite strong versus the titans of the rift (Elder/Rift/Baron) also when Nunu has less than 50% hp his Q heal is 50% stronger. Lets test nunu with the following rules: (No dragons) (No Potions) (1 smite) (no blue or red buffs) In my last game at 20 minutes, I had Cinderhulk, Spirits Visage and Ninja Tabis, and was sitting at 21% cdr (lvl 11). I assume this build is ok for the test? After a long dance with Rift-herald my duel with baron began... Everything was going smoothly until mid-fight my health became low with no Q in sight. So I decided to smite. The Beasts health went low so Willump landed the killing blow. So as you can see nunu can in fact solo baron with the right runes and items but the question remains should he? let us look at some other champions with exceptional abilities Ivern can mark and smite jungle camps effectively 1 shoting the camp. Ornn can give his ally's upgrades to their items. Victor doesn't need 6 items because he brought his own. Pyke and Draven can both easily break leagues economy. Ziggs can execute towers from 35%. yasuo can go 0/11/0 to hit his power spike. and I think Sylas and Neeko are giving everyone an identity crisis.
: Well I would still like to hear what small change you would want to make to Heimer or Sona :D
> [{quoted}](name=HubeartheGrizzly,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BWEw80dw,comment-id=00300000,timestamp=2019-07-24T14:57:22.952+0000) > > Well I would still like to hear what small change you would want to make to Heimer or Sona :D So for Heimer I'm thinking they make his w cast from his turrets as well sort of like how zed's shadows work. If they were to make this sort of change it would require a ton of balancing on Heimer's part. The W would have to fire fewer rockets. And Heimer also needs his spam taunts back, I swear when they got removed Heimer lost an important part of his kit. For Sona, I don't know what change I would make. It's not that I think her kit is perfect, it's just that the way her kit is designed it is hard to make meaningful changes other than scaling.
: Lol so you complain, because you can't solo Baron.... In practice tool.... 😂
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedXDD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WlIx8cKb,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-22T19:14:15.013+0000) > > Lol so you complain, because you can't solo Baron.... In practice tool.... 😂 As nunu, in my opinion, the only champion who should be able to solo at 20
: pirates giving 0 gold is annoying and useless.
I would like to see pirate steal the opponent's interest :P
Draagaxs (NA)
: A Skin for a Cause
If riot really gave a shit then Xerath would have gotten a battle boss skin. I am getting so fed up with this company's greedy tactics. *upvoted I wish you luck
: Should Riot Make a League of Legends IP or Full Retail Game (An RPG like Elder Scrolls) For Next Gen
Yes they should... but they probably won't... and riot is far too incompetent to pull it off anyway. If it was another company making a game with the league of legends ip then i would say it has a chance of being great though.
: pirates giving 0 gold is annoying and useless.
i think having 3 pirates should drop 0-4 gold but having 4 should drop 1-4 and possibly 5 should drop 2-4.
: One Change for each Champion
So here are my top 10 highest mastery champs excluding heimer and sona (need more time to think about them) i don't nessisarily think all of them need the changes below, these are just what i would do if i was in charge of riot. **Rumble:** Hitting 2 E's within 2 seconds causes a root or snare for .5 seconds **Nunu**: E first snowball thrown deals more damage, the rest deal the current pitiful damage. **Kled:** Allow Kled to ping his dismount cooldown. Allow actives and passive that scale off bonus hp to go off of scarls bonus hp (not Kled's 0%) (locket mostly). Allow courage gain vs JG camps. **Singed:** Q deals more damage based on the amount of time spent in poison (max # of stacks not unlimited). Fix Singed's Fling goop combo. Add scaling to ult **Taric:** Rework Q so that I don't accidentally level past 2 (leveling past 2 is pretty much useless and makes the mana increase by a shit ton) **Yorick:** E gives true sight on the target. ( Rework W, 2 ideas) casting Wcauses all ghouls to explode (aoe dmg) **OR** Same skill shot with delay as current W but make it an aoe Snare instead of a wall trap (duration would be short due to its size and somewhat large size) **Gragas:** Currently Q applies slow after the second cast but I would change the slow to affect enemies standing in the barrel before it explodes W reduces damage received and heals hp and passive gives enhanced auto-attack (the good old switcheroo) **Leona:** Make her ultimate a 2 second ground and a slow instead of a stun but give her increased attack speed and ad early game (i want JG Leona) **Warwick:** Lower ult range but allow him to recast if he hits an opponent to jump to another (can be done twice but must be recast in 1 second after latching onto the opponent. deals reduced damage on second and thrid cast (i want to see him jumping from target to target to land on the squishy) **Poppy:** Ult deals increased damage the more it is charged (risky but can be used to secure the kill)
: {{champion:19}} make warwick's ult apply 5 basic attacks/on-hit effects again instead of the curent 3.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll Slaiyer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BWEw80dw,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:52:55.462+0000) > > {{champion:19}} make warwick's ult apply 5 basic attacks/on-hit effects again instead of the curent 3. scale it off level 3, 5, 7? maybe too strong but he needs something :P
: Revert the Kled q buff and address his real issues
Also can we please ping the cooldown on his passive? i have asked many times and it has yet to happen.
: Wtf is this Renekton buff
The big problem is he was buffed from an already decent state, without a nerf to compensate.
: Hence why it would have been great if he would get his update. But not enough people voted for him. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nPKsXcyR,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T09:00:27.280+0000) > > Hence why it would have been great if he would get his update. > But not enough people voted for him. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I voted for him :P
: > [{quoted}](name=CyanSolution247,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nPKsXcyR,comment-id=00130002,timestamp=2019-07-19T03:05:35.455+0000) > > No... No... No.. Not even close! > The only 2 viable tanks right now are Sej and Nunu. > Mundo is not meta, Malphite is a fucking mage right now and when was the last time you have seen a Zac, Ali or Ornn. Zec, mundo and malphite are being played as a primary tank in lck scrims right now, nunu is also a troll pick . Sion is more viable than nunu.
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaM Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nPKsXcyR,comment-id=001300020000,timestamp=2019-07-19T03:09:31.467+0000) > > Zec, mundo and malphite are being played as a primary tank in lck scrims right now, nunu is also a troll pick . > > Sion is more viable than nunu. Mb i don't really watch competitive so Im talking from more of a solo queue mind-set. also i might be a bit biased because Im a Nunu 1 trick :P
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: The reason i think tanks are bad right now.
It doesn't matter if Mundo is **technically** a tank **or not** but i think it still stands that Mundo does a lot less damage than other Juggernauts and does not have any real options for building damage aside from stacking health (ap? ha, ad still no good). As far as i know Mundo is in a shit spot anyways.
Show more

CyanSolution247

Level 205 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion