: This may be the reason because you have already downloaded it. If you have windows, go to your files, to whatever company you have for windows on the bottom, then to riot games. If you do the steps you will find Hextech Repair Tool. Click and done.
> [{quoted}](name=bennytheplayer,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=VazfORBu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-16T20:19:40.657+0000) > > This may be the reason because you have already downloaded it. > If you have windows, go to your files, to whatever company you have for windows on the bottom, then to riot games. If you do the steps you will find Hextech Repair Tool. Click and done. exactly, just type hext in search and if you've already intstalled you'll find a folder labled hextech repair tool and inside you'll find a file with a mini piltover icon. run that as admin and bodda bing bodda boom.
Galiö (NA)
: I'm still not a big fan of the snowballs and I have the same feelings for the sled. Im not a big fan of thematic elements like those in a map that doesnt really help build that idea/fantasy. Maybe if they make nexus blitz in the freijord?
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=uJ6Jzb61,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-11-16T15:43:55.274+0000) > > I'm still not a big fan of the snowballs and I have the same feelings for the sled. > Im not a big fan of thematic elements like those in a map that doesnt really help build that idea/fantasy. > > Maybe if they make nexus blitz in the freijord? If it means permanently replacing the howling abyss with butcher's bridge then im all for it.
: North American League Partnership Program Roster
brofesco is not here, good. keep it that way.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 10
tell the folks who worked on optimization for patch 8.20 i said thanks, the game has been running much smoother.
: Preseason Dev Update Number 2!
this runes 2.5 will be great for bruisers who want precision runes but don't synergize with AS (*cough* Conq release *cough* skirmishers)
: An Update on In-Game Performance
https://youtu.be/sq_Fm7qfRQk thank you thank you from the bottom of the bad joke filled abyss that is my heart THANK YOU!
Zapzya (OCE)
: Kayle and Morganna listed as Demacian Champions on Universe website
Considering there places on the map, i can see Demacian & Targonian trade/immigration/etc being very easy depending on how sturdy there ships are and how calm the Conquerors sea is.
: General discussion of knock-ups VS Stuns
Knockups are fine as long as they are kept 1 second or shorter(pref shorter). IMO, A prime example of a healthy long duration "knock up" is Sion. Decimating smash deals a 0.5-1 knockup followed by a 1.25-2.25 stun, the end result is a stun enhanced by a minimum duration and style points instead of an uncleansible 3 second monstrosity. The ratio of knockVSstun provides another lever for balance team to fiddle with instead of just total duration. If biggest snowball ever becomes an issue, i say we add this property to it.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 22
Hay Meddler, which of your co-workers do i relentlessly annoy in my quest for either A: a looking for group function like overwatch has (they ripped off Honor 2.0 with "endorsements", so it only seems fair) or B: enabling voice between randoms? I think readily available voice chat will work wonders for the game, as alot of the pro/casual discrepancy is due to lack of communication. Another reason i want this is toxicity, I believe this would REDUCE toxic behavior rather than enable it. Alot of player frustration can be alleviated by INSTANT communication, as simply saying "it's a trap" in mic is much faster than typing and much clearer than ping spamming. Other ways voice reduces salt is that some toxic players may sound less tough in person and will thus be less confident about talking down to other people, and simply saying hello at game start can work wonders.
RiotLamz (NA)
: lol
> [{quoted}](name=RiotLamz,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xBX3bl5R,comment-id=01340000,timestamp=2018-08-17T18:45:18.120+0000) > > lol the song goes best with aatrox's walk, onec you hear it you can't unhear it.
RiotLamz (NA)
: Favorite/least favorite Running animation in League
Siqsa (EUW)
: Hey Meddler! Any reason why Maokai didn't see any of his buffs? He's really struggling in the jungle and as someone who played 200+ games of ranked with him last year and used him to get to D4, I'd love to be able to actually play him again. As a Maokai/Ornn jungle enthusiast, it's been a pretty sad year of nerfs and terrible win rates :(
> [{quoted}](name=Siqsa,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=gA16fKMZ,comment-id=002000010000,timestamp=2018-08-17T17:09:16.551+0000) > > Hey Meddler! Any reason why Maokai didn't see any of his buffs? He's really struggling in the jungle and as someone who played 200+ games of ranked with him last year and used him to get to D4, I'd love to be able to actually play him again. As a Maokai/Ornn jungle enthusiast, it's been a pretty sad year of nerfs and terrible win rates :( Maybe they are still tossing ideas around for him, im hoping they let monsters reduce his passive CD in some way.
: When is {{champion:36}} getting reworked? Maybe for his 10th birthday in 2019 and **FOR THE FIRST TIME**? Oh wait, better rework {{champion:13}} for the 7th time in 3 years time span.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cane Master,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=gA16fKMZ,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-08-17T16:13:44.504+0000) > > When is {{champion:36}} getting reworked? Maybe for his 10th birthday in 2019 and **FOR THE FIRST TIME**? Oh wait, better rework {{champion:13}} for the 7th time in 3 years time span. this is for thoughtful discussion, not nagging with an overused meme
: As a Pantheon main, my most eagerly awaited is Pantheon. For years I’ve eagerly awaited his announcement. Once I noticed this “not following tiers and just going with who the found a good direction” for, I knew Pantheon was going to be a lot farther out. I don’t see any of the Rioters mention him in enthusiasm or passion. Meaning, he’s less likely to get a good direction on him because they’re interested in other champs. And you know what? I’m ok with that. I’d rather every champ that gets worked on is by people who are enthusiastic about it. I want it to be fans updating these champs. When you see these Rioters talk about the champs they’re updating with such passion... you just know it’s in good hands. Hopefully his time will come some day. And hopefully it’ll be badass.
> [{quoted}](name=Garentheon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8IBxQmyZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-07T16:40:10.335+0000) > > As a Pantheon main, my most eagerly awaited is Pantheon. For years I’ve eagerly awaited his announcement. Once I noticed this “not following tiers and just going with who the found a good direction” for, I knew Pantheon was going to be a lot farther out. > > I don’t see any of the Rioters mention him in enthusiasm or passion. Meaning, he’s less likely to get a good direction on him because they’re interested in other champs. > > And you know what? I’m ok with that. I’d rather every champ that gets worked on is by people who are enthusiastic about it. I want it to be fans updating these champs. > > When you see these Rioters talk about the champs they’re updating with such passion... you just know it’s in good hands. > > Hopefully his time will come some day. And hopefully it’ll be badass. I hope his first post VGU skin in military themed and plays the dawn of war scream when he ults, sly marbo style. https://youtu.be/jCMNWAJiz5Y?t=45s
Cetri (NA)
: What about "once proud god-warrior who fell from grace and was driven mad by magic corruption and millennia of torture who wants to destroy existence itself in retaliation for his suffering" and "ninja who realizes passive methods of dealing with problems aren't always the best solution and has taken it upon herself to make a difference" Relatively solid themes, IMO.
> [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8IBxQmyZ,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2018-08-07T16:38:11.471+0000) > > What about "once proud god-warrior who fell from grace and was driven mad by magic corruption and millennia of torture who wants to destroy existence itself in retaliation for his suffering" and "ninja who realizes passive methods of dealing with problems aren't always the best solution and has taken it upon herself to make a difference" > > Relatively solid themes, IMO. that is the best description of Aatrox ever typed.
Jaspers (EUW)
: I'm pretty sure Malphite's theme is set in stone. Why not give him a rework?
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8IBxQmyZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-07T16:14:28.634+0000) > > I'm pretty sure Malphite's theme is set in stone. Why not give him a rework? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} just take your upvote man....
: Janna should be next in line to get an Ezreal-level VGU
: I touched on it on another post, but we're doing some short term work to siphon out some damage from runes. One of the directions we're currently testing with Electrocute is decreasing both the damage and the cd (get the proc more frequently, but with reduced payout). We're not going quite to TL levels, but that's a rough model we're shooting for. Just going to go ahead and drop the current list in here for you guys to discuss. This will also be on the PBE tomorrow. Electrocute Damage :: 50-220 (+50%bAD)(+30%AP) >>> 30-180 (+40%bAD)(+25%AP) Cooldown :: 50-25 >>> 25-20 Cheap Shot Damage :: 15-40 >>> 8-40 Sudden Impact Lethality Bonus :: 10 >>> 7 Magic Penetration Bonus :: 8 >>> 6 Celerity Bonus Movement Speed converted to Attack Damage :: 9.6% >>> 6% Bonus Movement Speed converted to Ability Power :: 16% >>> 10% Scorch Damage :: 20-60 >>> 10-30 Cooldown :: 20 >>> 10 Notably, there's some runes like Aery and Comet not included in this list which are cited pretty frequently, they likely also need more work in terms of gameplay that isn't just simply some number shifts (we're still talking about them though)
> [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OELP3huv,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-08-03T02:13:20.336+0000) > > I touched on it on another post, but we're doing some short term work to siphon out some damage from runes. One of the directions we're currently testing with Electrocute is decreasing both the damage and the cd (get the proc more frequently, but with reduced payout). We're not going quite to TL levels, but that's a rough model we're shooting for. > > Just going to go ahead and drop the current list in here for you guys to discuss. This will also be on the PBE tomorrow. > > Electrocute > Damage :: 50-220 (+50%bAD)(+30%AP) >>> 30-180 (+40%bAD)(+25%AP) > Cooldown :: 50-25 >>> 25-20 > > Cheap Shot > Damage :: 15-40 >>> 8-40 > > Sudden Impact > Lethality Bonus :: 10 >>> 7 > Magic Penetration Bonus :: 8 >>> 6 > > Celerity > Bonus Movement Speed converted to Attack Damage :: 9.6% >>> 6% > Bonus Movement Speed converted to Ability Power :: 16% >>> 10% > > Scorch > Damage :: 20-60 >>> 10-30 > Cooldown :: 20 >>> 10 > > Notably, there's some runes like Aery and Comet not included in this list which are cited pretty frequently, they likely also need more work in terms of gameplay that isn't just simply some number shifts (we're still talking about them though) hay maple nector, have you considered the "reset creep" brought with runes? IMO, a sizeable amount of standard runes reward you for kills, rather than modifying how you kill/how you avoid being killed. normally I'd give the LCS the stink eye because although resets and towerdives (looking at you obscured) may not feel good to fight, they LOOK really cool and thus addding more flashy resets would be good for business, but alot of runes don't have that "pazzas" but can still carry that snowballing frustration. thoughts?
Fabiocean (EUW)
: Are there any plans on major changes to the summoner spells? I always had the feeling that summoner spells didn't do the job they intended to do, namely giving any champion the chance to expand their kit depending on their or the enemy's strengths/weaknesses. At the moment, 99% take Flash, every role has 1 summoner spell or 2 at best that almost everyone takes. Teleport has almost become completely useless for Solo Queue, while it gets picked by 2-3 players on each team in LCS. I would really aprreciate an overhaul of the whole summoner spell mechanic, something big enough for a preseason/mid-season change.
> [{quoted}](name=Fabiocean,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=2RzBfAcE,comment-id=00ba,timestamp=2018-07-28T16:31:07.102+0000) > > Are there any plans on major changes to the summoner spells? I always had the feeling that summoner spells didn't do the job they intended to do, namely giving any champion the chance to expand their kit depending on their or the enemy's strengths/weaknesses. At the moment, 99% take Flash, every role has 1 summoner spell or 2 at best that almost everyone takes. Teleport has almost become completely useless for Solo Queue, while it gets picked by 2-3 players on each team in LCS. I would really aprreciate an overhaul of the whole summoner spell mechanic, something big enough for a preseason/mid-season change. glad to see im not alone, have an upvote m8{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 27
In regards to {{champion:57}} jungle, might i recommend looking at his passive? noc was changed so monsters can trigger his spell shield and i hear that went pretty well, so maybe maok could get some sap magic stacks from fighting monsters?
: Ionia, magic would be neat to live with and I love the idea of the trees that become houses because "a guy who can talk to trees asked it if a person can live inside it, so it formed a house for the person". Aside from that the creatures there would be cool and wouldn't mind getting to meet the largest population of the Vastayan race. Shame that {{champion:267}} isn't one of the natives, but luckly won't have to worry about a run in with {{champion:107}}'s tribe, seeing as they'd likely attack the moment I tried to say hello .__.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EzxRW9nL,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-07-25T22:37:33.783+0000) > > Ionia, magic would be neat to live with and I love the idea of the trees that become houses because "a guy who can talk to trees asked it if a person can live inside it, so it formed a house for the person". Aside from that the creatures there would be cool and wouldn't mind getting to meet the largest population of the Vastayan race. Shame that {{champion:267}} isn't one of the natives, but luckly won't have to worry about a run in with {{champion:107}}'s tribe, seeing as they'd likely attack the moment I tried to say hello .__. yeah isnt rengar's tribe shuriman? maybe the ecosystem between the shuriman desert and that unnamed possibly rain forest place to the east is like a Savannah.
Unvictus (NA)
: I would totally be down for this! However I do think they should skip making a Summoner’s Rift map skin for Freljord and Bilgewater due to both being represented in ARAM already. They could just bring back Butcher’s Bridge permanently and when you queue up for ARAM have which map you skin you play on be random. Same could go for any future map skins for SR. It could just be randomized each game. The only reason I can see that Riot could come up with for not creating such map skins would be for the sake of clarity when it comes to competitive game modes. However I could see them disabling map skins in ranked games just like they do with winter SR.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KITkHLyf,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-25T22:50:27.556+0000) > > I would totally be down for this! However I do think they should skip making a Summoner’s Rift map skin for Freljord and Bilgewater due to both being represented in ARAM already. They could just bring back Butcher’s Bridge permanently and when you queue up for ARAM have which map you skin you play on be random. Same could go for any future map skins for SR. It could just be randomized each game. > > The only reason I can see that Riot could come up with for not creating such map skins would be for the sake of clarity when it comes to competitive game modes. However I could see them disabling map skins in ranked games just like they do with winter SR. personally im for abyss being winter/autumn and butcher's being sping and summer
WAR321 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Somber Rites,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=omNEWEWv,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-26T03:06:52.931+0000) > > Good riddance, I say. > > At least until Riot caves and reverts crit, then it's back to being one shot by a crit marksman constantly. Yeah, except the thing that made them one shot early is now forever gone from the game... IE's +50% crit damage passive. Ignorant post.
> [{quoted}](name=WAR321,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=omNEWEWv,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-07-26T18:33:04.407+0000) > > Yeah, except the thing that made them one shot early is now forever gone from the game... IE's +50% crit damage passive. Ignorant post. "reverting crit" would entail reverting IE, which is part of crit. ignorant post.
Meddler (NA)
: Yeah, its usage is pretty tiny and satisfaction with it is poor. We'll be trying some changes for a possible ship around pre-season. Likely needs more than just some number tweaks, hence that possible timing.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=4d6kQETy,comment-id=00220000,timestamp=2018-07-25T16:38:48.967+0000) > > Yeah, its usage is pretty tiny and satisfaction with it is poor. We'll be trying some changes for a possible ship around pre-season. Likely needs more than just some number tweaks, hence that possible timing. glad to hear. hopefully it or another ap item gets catalyst, i feel rod of ages is often bought because it's the only AP catalyst item, rather than for it's late game stats. I'd also ask about Sona herself but that's probably more Reav3's department
: Unpopular opinion: as long as veigar is in the game new akali is useless
> [{quoted}](name=NeverHesitate,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bfTFhATh,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-18T14:57:03.152+0000) > > Unpopular opinion: as long as veigar is in the game new akali is useless thanks for the tip. https://youtu.be/j6gdJfeZhB8?t=9s
Eedat (NA)
: When Gameplay is angry that Riot doesnt respond to their threads
1samas1 (NA)
: Dominion: Hide and Seek
just pring it back man Q_Q
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 25
what does the data say about {{item:3030}} ? i rarely saw it on mages other than aurelion sol and after it no longer built out of catalyst he dropped it as well. personally id like a revert (building it on sona was amazing) but what would replace it as the third chapter item?
: Do you have any thoughts on Zed? I dont think he needs any nerf but the community is witch hunting him again
> [{quoted}](name=FlufyBunnyRengar,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=4d6kQETy,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-07-25T14:51:45.856+0000) > > Do you have any thoughts on Zed? I dont think he needs any nerf but the community is witch hunting him again the community witch hunts everything.
: I like the Dragon Tattoo but otherwise I really don't like her outfit and whatever is going on with her hair.
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Mage Tharja,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AAKkV3HE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-16T15:22:54.789+0000) > > I like the Dragon Tattoo but otherwise I really don't like her outfit and whatever is going on with her hair. i think it's just wind, same reason everyone assumes Draven's hair is longer than it really is because his spinning axe is pulling air up like a fan.
: I don't necessarily have a problem with Aatrox being angry all the time. What I have a problem with, is that his old personality had to die in order to be replaced by it. If they could just make a new champion with reworked Aatrox's personality, and we kept Aatrox's old personality, I'd be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NjkE9BGs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-16T07:19:49.161+0000) > > I don't necessarily have a problem with Aatrox being angry all the time. > > What I have a problem with, is that his old personality had to die in order to be replaced by it. > > If they could just make a new champion with reworked Aatrox's personality, and we kept Aatrox's old personality, I'd be fine. personally i see a bit of overlap between Aatrox 1.0 and Jhin, both are softspoken carry champs who think death is beautiful, but Jhin does it better imo.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: I though hexwoild use those sentence in gsme
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=z0xcAhaG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T10:31:11.109+0000) > > I though hexwoild use those sentence in gsme the bolded phrase is what the toxic player is saying as an example, while the ubolded is me. im sorry for any misunderstanding
: Psychological warfare. ARAM. Everything about new Aatrox's aesthetic.
> [{quoted}](name=Pyr0mrcow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9M4RNsz,comment-id=0031,timestamp=2018-07-15T17:38:43.933+0000) > > Psychological warfare. > ARAM. > Everything about new Aatrox's aesthetic. **_COME_**
: A positve post
The lore/universe (map HYPE) Phreak's puns Rate of Change (lookin at you overwatch >:[)
Rioter Comments
: Please reply to this comment with a better name for "friend" requests. Mine is SugarDaddy Requests. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=BlueNinja89,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=yeXedN4M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-13T20:26:37.076+0000) > > Please reply to this comment with a better name for "friend" requests. > > Mine is SugarDaddy Requests. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} BATTLE BROTHER
: Gameplay Boards Translation Guide!!
**Im uninstalling** - the # number of toxic players has dropped by one.
: Wow an adc player actually realizes that mages are dominating bot lane and not bruisers
> [{quoted}](name=AMADEUSdotEXE,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6uB3Feyi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-15T10:21:30.259+0000) > > Wow an adc player actually realizes that mages are dominating bot lane and not bruisers {{champion:82}} y not both? srsly people need to give the "can't beat em? join em" philosophy a try, ive been having a blast (heh{{champion:115}} ) with these "game ruining" changes.
: Negativity towards the State of the Game goes far beyond the boards.
i don't have any issues but hay i like the game enough to play for 4 years without ranked so what do i know?
mack9112 (NA)
: It's definitely tricky to say if league is going in a healthy direction or not. Personally I have had some of the most enjoyable games on the past few patches and I'm sure there are many people like me. The trick is the silent majority dare not come on these boards anymore because it feels like they are immediately flamed .
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=21yOs1dw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-14T19:25:52.623+0000) > > It's definitely tricky to say if league is going in a healthy direction or not. Personally I have had some of the most enjoyable games on the past few patches and I'm sure there are many people like me. The trick is the silent majority dare not come on these boards anymore because it feels like they are immediately flamed . PREACH BROTHA
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=NoxusWarrior,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=2pvn0ldJ,comment-id=00600000,timestamp=2018-07-15T18:24:05.564+0000) > > Oh shut the fuck up u little piece of tanking shit.Your class had been overpowered 3 seasons and they still are.U are just another brainless tank who think Ooooh lets all end in braindead teamfight when we all throw abilites without any conclusion what is going on.Meanwhile bruisers just should fuck themselfs in asses....dude just go kys kill myself? why would i want to do that? being alive is fun! all of my friends are here!{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: A Response to Doublelift on a Constantly Evolving Game
i have advice for you. no not Ghostcrawler, YOU, the lady/gentalman reading this. you want to know how to make this game more fun? flip ranked the bird, hop into a pub, and try something stupid like predator on garen and type J U S T I C E into /all after every kill. If your complaint has the words "i main X" in it THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! Tanks got screwed by conq but did i just keep going like nothing happend and let my stubborness turn me into a blob of misery, no. i _experimented_ until i found something, first it was eve, then it was miss fortune, and now it's bot lane mordekaiser and it is HILARIOUS! if you one trick in a game that patches every two weeks your anger is YOUR fault. much like earth runeterra does not revolve around you. let your hair down, crack a joke, BE A MAGNIFICENT IDIOT! someONE says you are fucking retarded ask them how you can have sex and play at same time! TO TRULY MASTER REALITY IS TO LAUGH AT IT! NOW LAUGH WITH ME OR FALL TO WHATEVER STUPID STRAT WE DISCOVER ALONG THE WAY
: > After a much bigger shift than expected, however, we’ve shifted focus from continuing to open bot up, to making sure we didn’t take too much power away from ADCs. One of the benefits of our patch cadence is that when we do miss the mark, we have a chance to correct it, and hopefully ADCs are heading towards a better place now. You say this, but Riot hasn't done anything to improve the gameplay of ADCs. You buffed stormrazor (a garbage item) and infinity edge (also a garbage item, which is incredibly awkward), changed essence reaver into a gimmick item viable on 2 champions, and not changed the stats nor keystones of ADCs. So where, in what way shape or form have you made ADCs head to a better place?
> [{quoted}](name=better ad wıns,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=2pvn0ldJ,comment-id=002f,timestamp=2018-07-15T00:17:42.000+0000) > > stormrazor (a **_garbage_** item) {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:sg-janna}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} HERETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCC
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 13
has the killfeed ever caught your eye? it's certainly a lower priority than say, the death report but it's age is most certainly showing. as far as im aware it only has 3 icons: a plain sword for basic attack kills, a blue sword for spells, and a big sword for ults. Im suggesting the latter two be replaced by the spells respective icons, with ult icons being bigger and _sparklyy_ . TL:DR get revenge on blizzard for ripping off Honor 2.0 by ripping off their killfeed.
: Hey by any chance will we ever be able to change which champions we show off on our profile? It’s jusr a bit frustrating to have champions that we don’t play anymore sit at this high milestone on my profile and the only way to replace them is to grind another champion to their rank. So why can we just choose who to show off?
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfearent,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=7tEYw6Ij,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-11T15:32:59.025+0000) > > Hey by any chance will we ever be able to change which champions we show off on our profile? It’s jusr a bit frustrating to have champions that we don’t play anymore sit at this high milestone on my profile and the only way to replace them is to grind another champion to their rank. So why can we just choose who to show off? that's already in the game, you can even select the skin......{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Rioter Comments
: The Ancient Greece of League is Targon: - Gods "living" atop of the mountain (like Mt Olympus). - One of the Aspects is a Spartan. - Diana is the Latin name of the Greek Moon Goddess.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9wGfmkmk,comment-id=000400000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-07T07:22:15.548+0000) > > The Ancient Greece of League is Targon: > > - Gods "living" atop of the mountain (like Mt Olympus). > - One of the Aspects is a Spartan. > - Diana is the Latin name of the Greek Moon Goddess. how the hopping hades did i miss the connection between Targon and Olympus?{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: So does this mean we're getting an RPG game or what. Whats all the hype about?
> [{quoted}](name=JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9wGfmkmk,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-07T08:19:22.391+0000) > > So does this mean we're getting an RPG game or what. Whats all the hype about? this map isn't a playing field of the game, it's an actual MAP of Runeterra that shows where all the nations and factions are in relation to eachother. as for the Hype, this is to Story art & Sound what the removal of Yasuo would be to the Gameplay boards, so a REALLY BIG DEAL.
GreenLore (EUW)
: They can't make his character design too graphic though,since it would raise the age rating of the game in several countries(they already had to censor vladimirs blood in some regions,so making him look half-digested would definitely not work). Also from what we know,he might actually comment on a rather common problem in todays society,the bystander-syndrome,where people don't take action to help someone in need. Heck this actually reminds me of the case where a bunch of teens filmed a drowning man and made fun of him instead of helping him,which happened in july 2017,the time where Pyke was likely in the early iteration-phases.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=00Z3aO4k,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-05-11T11:50:21.936+0000) > > They can't make his character design too graphic though,since it would raise the age rating of the game in several countries(they already had to censor vladimirs blood in some regions,so making him look half-digested would definitely not work). > > Also from what we know,he might actually comment on a rather common problem in todays society,the bystander-syndrome,where people don't take action to help someone in need. > > Heck this actually reminds me of the case where a bunch of teens filmed a drowning man and made fun of him instead of helping him,which happened in july 2017,the time where Pyke was likely in the early iteration-phases. This theory, I like this.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Cyber HeroXL

Level 112 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion