: Legendary Jhin Skin
But but but, none is a legendary. Quality of a legendary skin is greater than all 4 combined.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I don't think that would ever be made public information. People might use it as an argument against Riot for whatever reason like the Boards and sometimes Reddit tend to do.
> [{quoted}](name=JustMonika13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=drjo6J6Y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-30T04:23:38.067+0000) > > I don't think that would ever be made public information. > > People might use it as an argument against Riot for whatever reason like the Boards and sometimes Reddit tend to do. hmm what would a estimate look like? if you were to guess? the developers of Heroes of Newerth say a skin there costs like $12,000 USD to develop.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Too many cooks ruin the cake. It's well known for probably centuries.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VmRgnzwz,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-03-30T00:32:43.005+0000) > > Too many cooks ruin the cake. It's well known for probably centuries. thanks I think you are the only one with the proper answer.
: Why do Skins take so long to develop?
I know but what I meant was Riot is a multi billion dollar company, couldn't they hire more people?
Rioter Comments
Toppien (NA)
: Are u going to give us Announcers for purchase one day Riot?
Heroes of Newerth has tons of awesome announcers My guess is Riot is Politically correct and hence doesn't want any announcers that would humiliate others like what happens in HoN
Sukishoo (NA)
: High quality?! You're saying the skins he has AREN'T?! LELELE.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gKLEOrmm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-28T18:19:32.738+0000) > > High quality?! You're saying the skins he has AREN'T?! LELELE. Blood Moon is somewhat high quality but nowhere near as high quality as pulsefire Caitlyn or anyother 1850 RP skin My point is Jhin has no high quality skin that you could buy for 1850
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberArtillery,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WkP3jA4i,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-28T18:17:51.249+0000) > > I just played a match and it was perfect. Game actually got better from what I have seen. > > So can you answer if Caitlyn is still regularly banned? she and Jhin is all I care about since I have the super model pulsefire caitlyn Caitlyn is not banned, but Jhin is looking pretty strong after his recent buffs and the new Rageblade changes give him some insane scaling that he can reach in the mid game. I haven't been playing much recently so I can't say, but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts seeing bans.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WkP3jA4i,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-03-28T18:22:05.492+0000) > > Caitlyn is not banned, but Jhin is looking pretty strong after his recent buffs and the new Rageblade changes give him some insane scaling that he can reach in the mid game. I haven't been playing much recently so I can't say, but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts seeing bans. Thanks!! I was watching LoL king website and you are right she isn't banned at all. Maybe its cause they nerfed her
: Is Caitlyn still regularly banned in LoL?
thank you I play Jhin cause he is the coolest and most awesome human invention in gaming history, and well I play Caitlyn cause I have her Super Model Pulsefire skin.
DNFVixen (NA)
: Just walk away, Riot completely ruined the game. Trust me, you will save yourself heart break over the ruins that this game has become.
> [{quoted}](name=Gentle Lynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WkP3jA4i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-28T18:16:10.844+0000) > > Just walk away, Riot completely ruined the game. Trust me, you will save yourself heart break over the ruins that this game has become. I just played a match and it was perfect. Game actually got better from what I have seen. So can you answer if Caitlyn is still regularly banned? she and Jhin is all I care about since I have the super model pulsefire caitlyn
Rioter Comments
: Jhin got 2 skins last year that were part of Riot's standard skin schedule for the year. He also got a World's Championship skin. All 3 skins were 1350 in price range. It should be a while before he gets ANY new skin, considering he got more skins in less than a year than some have gotten over 4 years. And I don't understand why you are comparing the fact that Bloodmoon and PROJECT don't have the same level of quality as Pulsefire Caitlyn. Pulsefire Caitlyn _is specifically on a skin tier ABOVE the 1350 tier._ Of course the quality of that skin will be better than skins on lower tiers.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gKLEOrmm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-28T17:28:29.677+0000) > > Jhin got 2 skins last year that were part of Riot's standard skin schedule for the year. He also got a World's Championship skin. All 3 skins were 1350 in price range. It should be a while before he gets ANY new skin, considering he got more skins in less than some have gotten over 4 years. > > And I don't understand why you are comparing the fact that Bloodmoon and PROJECT don't have the same level of quality as Pulsefire Caitlyn. Pulsefire Caitlyn _is specifically on a skin tier ABOVE the 1350 tier._ Of course the quality of that skin will be better than skins on lower tiers. This is my point we should also get a skin for Jhin that is of the quality of pulsreifre caitlyn I have no problems paying 3000 RP for a really good Jhin Skin this is my fav champ I think it is unfair we only got 1350 RP quality skins on Jhin
: project Jhin is sick asf don't you dare talk like that! Also has an SKT skin which is baller. Why are you complaining about not spending more money. Darn
> [{quoted}](name=webstar1995,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gKLEOrmm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-28T17:12:39.306+0000) > > project Jhin is sick asf don't you dare talk like that! Also has an SKT skin which is baller. Why are you complaining about not spending more money. Darn Not true look at the comments here on this video Blood moon is better than project and neither has the same kind of effort put into them when compared to those 1850 RP skins. I also wouldn't mind a 3200 RP ultimate Jhin Skin, Jhin is easily the most awesome hero created in any video game and he deserves more love than this. The only thing in the Project Jhin thats better than blood moon is the ulti but the actual blood moon skin texture and style is better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrKV_sYnqxE
Rioter Comments
: Haha good job man! ^^, My best was a 2v5 but that was a long time ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Did The Maff,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=meV7ibOf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T11:01:09.196+0000) > > Haha good job man! ^^, My best was a 2v5 but that was a long time ago. lol yeah never thought I could win a 1v5, these guys were bad also but I will take that win lmao its funny the last 2 guys on my team left cause the enemy refused to remake a 3v5. haha
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberArtillery,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-16T23:28:23.512+0000) > > yeah I played this match > > http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2550277720/238664382?tab=overview > > And I reported Blitz but too bad I forgot to report Ezreal, I take it its not possible to still report him even though I closed off the screen? > > Both him and Blitz kept cursing me all game but IMO I think I did better than them score wise. so I decided to mute Ezreal Score in a match is pretty irrelevant. Regardless of performance I think it's best if teammates act like sportsmanlike teammates, respect each other, and work together. In my mind it's that simple and people who antagonize others or start problems cause humans to react in a human manner. People don't like being treated rudely and disrespectfully. Thing is with League of Legends you don't have to go and shake every other players hand and say good game when it's over like in Little League. So good sportsmanship habits are never taught or encouraged. And thus so many players act so badly. If you want that to change you have to act pleasantly in game, ignore as much of the nastiness as you can, and make certain those who made it an unpleasant experience are admonished properly by reporting them so they can learn to be good sportsman. Try not to fall into the trap of "performance merits attitude" as that's actually a falsehood.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-16T23:57:45.557+0000) > > Score in a match is pretty irrelevant. > > Regardless of performance I think it's best if teammates act like sportsmanlike teammates, respect each other, and work together. In my mind it's that simple and people who antagonize others or start problems cause humans to react in a human manner. People don't like being treated rudely and disrespectfully. > > Thing is with League of Legends you don't have to go and shake every other players hand and say good game when it's over like in Little League. So good sportsmanship habits are never taught or encouraged. And thus so many players act so badly. > > If you want that to change you have to act pleasantly in game, ignore as much of the nastiness as you can, and make certain those who made it an unpleasant experience are admonished properly by reporting them so they can learn to be good sportsman. > > Try not to fall into the trap of "performance merits attitude" as that's actually a falsehood. The sad thing is they started abusing me because I went to gank bot lane "successfully" i might ad, and I got a double kill. I decided to help them because they had died trying They felt offended that I came to get kills and started to blame me saying they could have done it on their own and then they started to curse. Oddly enough this isn't the first time I have witnessed something like this when I told them to chill all I did was gank and it was successful they said we didn't ask you to gank so stay in your own damn mid lane. Thats funny because I personally believe mid lane should gank at level 6 especially if the opponent leaves mid lane to go top or bot to gank your team. But hey I was blamed for getting a double kill for my team, I don't think there is much more to say about something like that, I did the one thing I knew would solve everything, I muted all
: > [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-16T20:19:09.950+0000) > > Ah, so you DO agree with me then. Thought so. No I don't. You jumped in defending the OP, claiming that the system unfairly punished people who defend themselves. The only thing we are going off of is the OP's assertion that he was unfairly punished. We all know how many people have claimed they were unfairly punished that turned out to be total assholes. We can't assume that the OP is innocent just because he claims he was attacked first. Riot is using similar filtering techniques to email spam filtering in order to assess penalties. Gmail's spam detection works really well for me - the only false positives I get are bulk emails I'm never going to read anyways. These systems work off of identifying patterns - this works really well because we tend to follow patterns when interacting with others. Now this sorta does break down once you get into less common behavior (like akali's self-deprecating third person comments), but retaliating against insults is very common. For stuff like this it is my firm belief that the people who get punished for retaliating are being rude assholes who need a lesson in politeness.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-16T22:01:23.316+0000) > > It may. I've never seen it. > > Low level games are a shitshow and honestly it's a problem. I'd love to introduce people to the game, but the fact that everyone is an asshole in low-level play is a massive deterrent. People like the OP who don't report and likely engage in pointless shouting matches are part of the problem. > > He comes in crying the victim about how he was unfairly punished without posting chat logs for us to judge. I ain't gonna love anyone who plays the victim card without presenting evidence. > > Really? Go read the title again. Dude I have no idea what the hell you are on about and why you are attacking me. I don't even know which match it was because I have been reported 100 times so far since I started playing this game 2 weeks ago. It doesn't say what match it was nor does it have a chat log I was never banned It said I got chat restriction for 9 games due to unsportsmanlike behavior. So I can maybe post 7 lines of words per match not that it matters since I now play with /all mute command. When the hell did I cry about this? seriously you should stop the victim blaming I don't care what you believe or don't believe i am talking about the behavior of people like YOU to beginners like me in this game. This thread hardly has anything to do with my so called restriction if you even bothered to read the comments here.
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberArtillery,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2017-07-16T07:52:11.574+0000) > > considering in that match I didn't bother to report anyone since I eventually muted them I am pretty sure none of them got punished since all 4 of them ganged up on me and reported me but I decided to mute them instead of reporting them. > > like I said, I ain't going to be sportsmanlike to a bunch of douche bags who doesn't know how to speak to a fellow human being and thinks being abusive and blaming me would solve his problem, so I refuse to, I rather get banned. Obviously 4 player reports in this game likely has some sort of automatic action similar to DOTA 2 regardless if its false or not. The system can't remove problematic players if you don't use it right. Other players will now suffer at the hands of that group because you didn't do your part to make certain the criminals paid for the crime. You paid for their crime. Don't make ourself and everyone else a victim, use the report system when appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-07-16T07:56:53.342+0000) > > The system can't remove problematic players if you don't use it right. Other players will now suffer at the hands of that group because you didn't do your part to make certain the criminals paid for the crime. You paid for their crime. Don't make ourself and everyone else a victim, use the report system when appropriate. yeah I played this match http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2550277720/238664382?tab=overview And I reported Blitz but too bad I forgot to report Ezreal, I take it its not possible to still report him even though I closed off the screen? Both him and Blitz kept cursing me all game but IMO I think I did better than them score wise. so I decided to mute Ezreal
: /muteall
> [{quoted}](name=A Sword Saint,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-07-16T14:14:46.228+0000) > > /muteall thanks dude lol the command is that simple? I used to like manually mute them by clicking on each one but this command is really gonna be handy
: ~2400 normal games and I've never once received any disciplinary action. My secret? Simple: 1. Game starts 2. Type "/mute all" 3. Enjoy being an exemplary player
> [{quoted}](name=Robertsmash,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-07-16T15:42:00.190+0000) > > ~2400 normal games and I've never once received any disciplinary action. My secret? Simple: > > 1. Game starts > > 2. Type "/mute all" > > 3. Enjoy being an exemplary player wow thanks didn't realize the command was that simple.
Destaice (NA)
: "I'm innocent :(" Chat logs or gtfo.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-16T07:53:53.665+0000) > > "I'm innocent :(" > > Chat logs or gtfo. I never said I was "innocent" The system said I was unsportsmanlike and I said I am not going to be sportsmanlike to a bunch of douche bags who do know how to speak to fellow players in a civilized manner without the use of profanity. And I will continue to stand by that, respect is earned you can't possibly be acting like a jerk and expect others to respond to you with respect. Is telling them "keep crying" being unsportsmanlike? sure so hey i am guilty. But considering they were cursing at me and using profanity in the first place I think I responded quite well. This isn't a ban though its just a chat restriction for 8 matches for being unsportsmanlike. My point was just to show how flawed automatic punishment is. One thing is certain I won't make this mistake in future, the second someone starts to abuse me because I died or my Jhin Ulti didn't hit, I am muting the entire team because I know where its heading.
: So Apparently Fake reports do work in this game
Unfortunately I am not thick skin, so I get hurt easily and I get baited easily into lashing out. I remembered the first time I played HoN years ago and I used the mic I was called a terrorist because I have an accent, same thing happened in CS GO. I pretty much never used a mic in online games ever since, same thing happened in CS GO, I used the mic to communicate and I was called a terrorist, a hindu and a muslim for having a eastern accent, and they even voted to kick me because of my accent I kid you not, eventually I got banned over and over for being kicked too many times because thats how CS GO automatic punishment system works. I permanently removed CS GO from my steam account and never bothered after that. While not relevant to the discussion this is just an example of how flawed automatic punishment are.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-16T07:37:20.300+0000) > > Do you think teammates being (passive aggressive) jerks over poor gameplay is any more helpful? > > Tribunal needs to come back and not only with the chat log from champ select, but also the means to mark a player as provoking the reported player, issuing an immediate report and possible case against the provocative player. > > Maybe this is just me being cynical, but I feel like if a player knows he'll get a reaction by being a jackass, he will do it and believes he will get away with it because the instant feedback system is shit. It takes two people to fight. As long as both get punished the system is working correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-16T07:43:51.115+0000) > > It takes two people to fight. As long as both get punished the system is working correctly. considering in that match I didn't bother to report anyone since I eventually muted them I am pretty sure none of them got punished since all 4 of them ganged up on me and reported me but I decided to mute them instead of reporting them. like I said, I ain't going to be sportsmanlike to a bunch of douche bags who doesn't know how to speak to a fellow human being and thinks being abusive and blaming me would solve his problem, so I refuse to, I rather get banned. Ooh and people who speak like that I am pretty sure they are NOT new to LoL. I bet these guys have way more than just 1 account because tell people things such as "you suck please die of cancer" is not something new players would say and I meet a lot of people who speak like this to beginners. Not sure if they do it in ranked maybe one day when I manage to get 20 champions I would be able to try ranked since you need 20 to enter ranked. who knows ranked might be less toxic And I get reported very often, I have been playing this game for 2 weeks now and I must have been reported like a hundred times. I know this because people usually say "you suck" and I respond with something like "Says the guy with more deaths than me, pot calling kettle black" I also respond with "Keep crying and see how far you reach in life with it" then the chat usually goes like this "everyone please report Cyber for being toxic" "go play tetris" "please uninstall" "please kill yourself" "you fucking suck" Yeah so you told me that I suck, I am cancer, I should go kill myself. I say keep crying nobody cares. And I am reported for being toxic? LMFAO but the real joke is I eventually get punished. So i wish I could download a mod or something that permanently disables all forms of chat and communication. If anyone finds one let me know, I guess until then I have to manually mute everyone for every match
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberArtillery,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-16T06:00:17.078+0000) > > looks like that is my only option to manually mute everyone. > > Is there a way to permanently disable the chat? without having to mute everyone at the start of the match? because this isn't fair that people are abusing beginners and riot is siding with these smurfs because we don't match up to their so called pro skills. No, and Riot isn't siding with anyone, the system is shit because it is mostly automatic until you get to the highest levels. Though, that isn't entirely Riot's fault, there are too many reports to manually look at all of them, that being said, I miss Tribunal. Just mute everyone if you don't want to talk and just play, that being said, make sure you are actually innocent because if you are lying, and get banned, then say you are innocent, there is a chance a mod will come on and prove you otherwise and just make you look bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-16T07:11:28.580+0000) > > No, and Riot isn't siding with anyone, the system is shit because it is mostly automatic until you get to the highest levels. Though, that isn't entirely Riot's fault, there are too many reports to manually look at all of them, that being said, I miss Tribunal. Just mute everyone if you don't want to talk and just play, that being said, make sure you are actually innocent because if you are lying, and get banned, then say you are innocent, there is a chance a mod will come on and prove you otherwise and just make you look bad. I didn't get banned I got restricted to chat with like 5 chats per game for the next 8 games or some crap like that because as they say I was "unsportsman" whatever that means. Yeah I am not going to be very sportsman to a bunch of douche bags and smurfs who uses profanity against me because I don't know how to play LoL as good as they are. Mods can check they won't find me using profanity against anyone I never have so I have nothing to worry about. And i am not laning with any douchebag cursing at me and using racist slurs etc just because I died a couple times and suddenly I no longer fit in his perfect world view. Yeah I don't see myself being sportsmanlike with douche bags, I won't apologize for human nature. What I will do is just mute is there a command to mute everyone or do I have to manually mute them all one by one? it would be convenient to have an option to disable chat permanently. that would actually solve half of my problem
CLG ear (NA)
: who is hotter? [POLL]
Scarlett is nowhere near as fit and slim as Gal. Gal is on a super model level and she has genetics of a super model. Pulsefire Caitlyn is hotter than all because she is a super super model. But lets be real the sexiest of them all is Warwick
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberArtillery,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-16T06:03:44.142+0000) > > I have no idea where you are getting at with this. > > I am not even level 30 I have only been playing this game for less than 2 weeks now. All I want is to learn the game and not be abused, sometimes the smurfs get to you they harass you and torment you for being new and you and brag how they are going to report you and get you banned for being shit. > > You say go ahead report all you want, keep crying I dont care I am new. > > ^ THAT is the most I have said in terms of "harsh" and I am not being punished for using profanity or anything it clearly says "unsportsman chat" which is an idiotic thing on riot's part > > Maybe Riot should look into solving the smurf problem and keeping them hell away from the beginners bracket since I have started learning this game I have had nothing but mean people abusing me for being new. It's not a smurf problem. It's an asshole and unsportsmanlike player problem and Riot encourages that behavior either through willful ignorance or deliberate machinations and I honestly don't know which would be worse. That's pretty much always been the case, they don't put a high priority on players acting sportsmanlike and about the only thing they punish is people who are overly chatty which, of course, is extremely easy to bait out of new players because people naturally and instinctively dislike being treated so disrespectfully. Sorry to hear you suffered mate. But that is this game, that will always be this game. You can either choose to ignore it and soldier on playing. Or you can choose to quit. I'm aware neither is a satisfactory solution, but such is life.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-16T06:08:51.491+0000) > > It's not a smurf problem. > > It's an asshole and unsportsmanlike player problem and Riot encourages that behavior either through willful ignorance or deliberate machinations and I honestly don't know which would be worse. That's pretty much always been the case, they don't put a high priority on players acting sportsmanlike and about the only thing they punish is people who are overly chatty which, of course, is extremely easy to bait out of new players because people naturally and instinctively dislike being treated so disrespectfully. > > Sorry to hear you suffered mate. But that is this game, that will always be this game. You can either choose to ignore it and soldier on playing. Or you can choose to quit. I'm aware neither is a satisfactory solution, but such is life. hey thanks I think you sum it up quite nicely and accurately I am just going to mute the entire team next time because I notice the trend of everybody always ganging up on 1 player who isn't performing well. So am just gonna mute the entire team next time as soon as 1 player tries to abuse me because I get baited and soon all others follow into abusing me. so when one player starts this crap I am gonna mute everyone in advance
Màv (NA)
: Am sure you're innocent, everyone always thinks they're. I have only received one warning in my lifetime (Dat 18 game losing streak in Season 5) but have never actually been punished and I talk trash fairly often, call teammates out and call people harsh words at times. Friends/People often wonder how am not restricted at times. Edit: You can disable seeing the enemy type in "All Chat" (I think) and just mute everyone at the start of the game, which can still be consider a reportable offense due to you "Refusing to communicate" with your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-16T05:59:35.088+0000) > > Am sure you're innocent, everyone always thinks they're. > > I have only received one warning in my lifetime (Dat 18 game losing streak in Season 5) but have never actually been punished and I talk trash fairly often, call teammates out and call people harsh words at times. I have no idea where you are getting at with this. I am not even level 30 I have only been playing this game for less than 2 weeks now. All I want is to learn the game and not be abused, sometimes the smurfs get to you they harass you and torment you for being new and you and brag how they are going to report you and get you banned for being shit. You say go ahead report all you want, keep crying I dont care I am new. ^ THAT is the most I have said in terms of "harsh" and I am not being punished for using profanity or anything it clearly says "unsportsman chat" which is an idiotic thing on riot's part Maybe Riot should look into solving the smurf problem and keeping them hell away from the beginners bracket since I have started learning this game I have had nothing but mean people abusing me for being new. So before Riot tries to be judge jury and executioner maybe they should spend some time and effort into dealing with the obvious smurfs team quing and abusing beginners in the beginner bracket
Jamaree (NA)
: mute everyone? But yeah, the system is kind of shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W3jE2par,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-16T05:50:30.490+0000) > > mute everyone? But yeah, the system is kind of shit. looks like that is my only option to manually mute everyone. Is there a way to permanently disable the chat? without having to mute everyone at the start of the match? because this isn't fair that people are abusing beginners and riot is siding with these smurfs because we don't match up to their so called pro skills.
Rioter Comments
: Alright these new headphones make me cringe, are these better options?
The HD 558 is a far superior headphone than all of those. Might cost $99 but easily worth the price infact the difference between the HD 558 and say a $500 USD headphone is like 10% improvement. I have both the HD 558 and the HD 650
Rioter Comments
: Legacy skin sales
Yeah would love to get miss fortune secret agent.
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberArtillery,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=laQAEXTt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-13T22:54:24.748+0000) > > THis game has 300 million players. > > DOTA 2 has like 1 million Don't compare League to DOTA. League has always been more popular than DOTA. That's not what is being talked about in this discussion. What you should do is compare League this year to League of last year. Did that number go down? Your answer to this question should be the same answer to whether or not league is in decline.
> [{quoted}](name=TouchpadExpert,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=laQAEXTt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-07-13T23:14:34.721+0000) > > Don't compare League to DOTA. League has always been more popular than DOTA. That's not what is being talked about in this discussion. > > What you should do is compare League this year to League of last year. Did that number go down? Your answer to this question should be the same answer to whether or not league is in decline. Sorry but the title of the thread is clear. He said League is dying he never said its in decline. Dying is HoN which has 4k players right now. League has 300 million it has grown significantly within the last year, it is the most played game in the world, even the so called number 1 played game in the world WoW only has like 10 million players, so talking about league dying is nonsense talk it is the equivalent of saying Putin hacked the election and elected Trump and that he will be impeached. So no, league is not dying the numbers are just fluctuating especially during years where other awesome games are being released and people take a break to play something else. So lets look at it again, DOTA 2 the greatest MOBA in the world has 1 million players, it is the Number 1 played game on Steam, LoL has 300 million players. Let that sink in.
Bard x Me (EUW)
: League is dying
THis game has 300 million players. DOTA 2 has like 1 million
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberArtillery,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBmAgBae,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-13T22:10:01.011+0000) > > So I bought blood moon > > However I notice the music is the normal music that you hear for summoners rift. However the default Jhin has a special music what gives? I haven't actually played Jhin in a while, but checking the spotlight the ult does appear to have Jhin music with an additional little flair at the beginning. Maybe it's bugged?
> [{quoted}](name=nyakasgoods,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBmAgBae,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-13T22:39:01.240+0000) > > I haven't actually played Jhin in a while, but checking the spotlight the ult does appear to have Jhin music with an additional little flair at the beginning. Maybe it's bugged? I think I might be going insane just like Jhin because I reverted to the default skin and there is no such music playing its at the start only. hmmmm
: Blood Moon for edgy eye trail.
> [{quoted}](name=nyakasgoods,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aBmAgBae,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-13T17:34:47.301+0000) > > Blood Moon for edgy eye trail. So I bought blood moon However I notice the music is the normal music that you hear for summoners rift. However the default Jhin has a special music what gives?
Rioter Comments
KoKoboto (NA)
: Honestly this image just proves that Order Riven was made T H I C C
Saljin (EUW)
: but what is the purpose for it ingame? i takes time to implent for what reason? looking at the face of a champ? kinda useless.
> [{quoted}](name=Saljin,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r5aOAnZM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-13T08:38:19.798+0000) > > but what is the purpose for it ingame? i takes time to implent for what reason? looking at the face of a champ? kinda useless. yes pretty useful when you want to zoom in and see ur expensive skin properly. This is why it was first invented by Valve and then immediately copied by everyone else. Everyone except Riot, there is no reason they cannot implement in LoL. It is a very nice Quality of Life improvement in games as they call it. I want to see my Awesome skin properly the face etc when I zoom in like how I can in DOTA 2 and HON. Riot is a 3 billion dollar company if a broke indie company like HoN can afford it then Riot can.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Proxy345 (NA)
: This is someone who I would never want to sit next to on a flight lol
What exactly is a plus size model? isn't it another name for Obesity?
: Keep in mind Partys Bans/Honors have in the past been weighed less than a bunch of solo players reporting/honoring you to make up for the whole ganging up on 1 person strategy. Can't really say I blame you for not wanting to lane with a dick.
> [{quoted}](name=Astraphel,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jsTQkb0B,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-12T04:23:35.096+0000) > > Keep in mind Partys Bans/Honors have in the past been weighed less than a bunch of solo players reporting/honoring you to make up for the whole ganging up on 1 person strategy. > > Can't really say I blame you for not wanting to lane with a dick. Its also kinda funny because I managed to meet one of them in another match he was teemo and I actually did better than him http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2545963729/238664382?tab=overview ^ funny how I did better than him in that match when he was on the enemy team and my new team was really nice to me :) The only thing he could have done was try to flame me in all chat about how he reported me but I still beat him and I had him running back to base everytime I got him with 1 head shot.
Jamaree (NA)
: Not how the system works. You can be reported by 9 people in a single game and it has the weight of one. The system flags you after you receive a constant stream of reports, not one four man.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jsTQkb0B,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-12T04:15:31.545+0000) > > Not how the system works. You can be reported by 9 people in a single game and it has the weight of one. The system flags you after you receive a constant stream of reports, not one four man. ooh ok thanks how does this constant stream of reports work? because I think I get reported like once a day because I am new and smurfs do not like me because I pick carry and if we lose they blame me for not picking support. All I want is to play my pulse fire Caitlyn cause she so pretty like a super model. I wish those smurf would go play their ranked mode where they belong I am going to mute them next time.
: Did you actually receive a ban? If you haven't been hit by one yet I would like to think that you are fine since it was a one-time occurrence. If you do want to continue playing and learning I might suggest /mute all till you get a bit higher due to many smurfs usually being pretty toxic. If all else fails feel free to add and I can play with you so you have someone that won't be reporting you.
> [{quoted}](name=Astraphel,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jsTQkb0B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-12T03:55:03.830+0000) > > Did you actually receive a ban? If you haven't been hit by one yet I would like to think that you are fine since it was a one-time occurrence. > If you do want to continue playing and learning I might suggest /mute all till you get a bit higher due to many smurfs usually being pretty toxic. > > If all else fails feel free to add and I can play with you so you have someone that won't be reporting you. Ooh well no I never got banned and I get reported a lot for being new, I have never recieved a ban or a warning but then again I have only been playing this game for a week now I am like only level 20 or so and I do not own enough champions to play rank. I heard about this game before, though it didn't interest me until I saw the new skins on youtube for pulsefire caitlyn cause she looked sooooooooo pretty and I couldn't resist her so I had to download this. Which is how I ended up playing LoL
Show more

CyberArtillery

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion