: Riot needs to come clean and clarify why they're killing their own game
The person that asks for specify gets down voted above me... Yikes. League forums is like the witch-hunters of Reddit. He just wanted to understand what personally the player did not like. And asked in a very objective clarifying way. I feel as if were starting honest discussions that clarity is important. That's the equivalent of the safe space mentality of colleges where you have to be mindful of your free speech so someone doesn't get offended. "If I don't hear it - it doesn't exist!" "But if you think about it, the r-" "LA LA LA LA, CAN'T HEAR YOU" "I'm just trying to point to statistics th-" "LA LA LA LA" We're better than that guys, C'mon now. Edit: Let's also not do it to the poster... All groups should be heard.
: Riot needs to come clean and clarify why they're killing their own game
Sorry you're not enjoying the game anymore {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Any particular reason? What poor decisions are hurting it, just for clarification? I'm enjoying it just as much as I was in S1. I don't think the game (personally) has had "bad" seasons like others (omg S4 was awful; **League of Tanks**; omg Devourer is broke; OMG rune system sucks bring back choices; Thunderlords OP; ADC's one shot; "**League of Assassins**"; Support is too weak/Support is too strong; Too much vision; Lee Sin too Mobile).... although I'd certainly say there were points _that I didn't like_ - **Devourer **for example (Never been a huge fan of infinite scaling items, or forced options). I've played **every meta, every season.** I've also seen that Riot, no matter what they do, always displeases people. "Games are too long!" (Riot pushes for shorter games, which game time has steadily decreased) "Games are too fast/Decided too quickly!". Someone or group is always going to be displeased. From their perspective, I feel like the community really divides their opinions and they get constantly shafted by the vocal community pushing it one way and the "actual" player base pushing it another, and having constant contradicting messages from their players. I honestly feel really bad for them because no matter what they decide to do, what change to make, what direction to push, who to nerf and gut, who to rework and buff, what items to balance/create,_ Riot always loses_ because someone or a group is **unhappy**.
: Old fiora was the best champion ever existed..i want to see her back.
Video/screenshot or didn't happen. JK... but im somewhat seriousEven if it did, you realize that every champion has bugs? Same with Dota. Same with most large Moba's. Same with Triple A games, like PubG, WoW, and more. "omg bugs" fucking there will always be bugs, especially with such a diverse champion pool. Just report the bug with evidence and it will go in the list with the other thousand bugs and be assigned a priority. Given that, its a decent priority- but from what I've seen it performs very consistently. Anyways, she really doesn't look all that much different. They flattened her ass and some of the skins were aged. If your playing a champion because of the way it looks, thats cool and all, but it absolutely positively contradicts your argument about her kit being buggy. Some people play the game for the visuals and like pretty skins and "hawt sexy cartoon/anime babes"- typically 4fun players that play it socially. Then there's people that play champions because they have cool abilities and competitive kits, with potential to make awesome plays and 1v4. And my point here isn't that "you can't have both", but simply... Does it really matter_ that _much to you? Because if its the former and you play the game for sexy babes, why care that her parry only orks ~99.5% of the time? If you play because you for competitive, why care what she even looks like? She could be a dude and most would still play her. Makes 0 difference. Gotta pick what you're playing for my friend. Cheers
Arsénal (NA)
: this need fix
1.) https://www.riftherald.com/lol-gameplay/2018/11/21/18106654/patch-8-23-dark-harvest-hotfix 2.) Agree, increase mana cost is the best solution. Just shouldn't be spammable so much and infinitely stay in lane harassing opponents 2-3 times before they have to back. 3.) Disagree, nice to have contesting objectives/mini objectives. Forces interaction. Pro's have talked about it- and its primarily solo que that its a "problem" because their teamates don't understand having lane priority and contesting 4.) Did you look ? They removed "first turret" gold. Also the global gold is non-existent. They did look to balance this in very, very, fair ways. The "first turret"+Global gold is reduced, and first turret now only yields a 150 bonus. 250 is split between nearby champions Prior: +300 First turret (split between participating champions) +250 Destruction (split between participating champions) +100 Globally Keeping math simple, 1 destroying = +650 5 players = +500 = 1150gold Now: UP to 4 bulwarks can be rewarded +640 Bulwarks (split between participating champions) +250 Destruction (split between participating champions) +150 First turret (split between participating champions +50 globally Keeping math simple, 1 destroying = 1040 gold 5 players = 250 gold = 1290 gold Really not that far off, and bulwarks diminish on their own, you are not garunteed to get them all. Also global gold was reduced to balance.
: 92k dmage garen dark souls on aram legit wtf
Lol, You know it can only proc so many times right? I don't see this in your game feed either. Not to mention thats how much damage he did, not how much dark harvest did. Dark harvest probably did around 10k pre-hot fix. You guys just played bad or itemized poorly, especially if you can't stop a garen lol
: Hotfix New Dark Harvest Karthus
So in a hypothetical situation where they could proc it at 0:45 seconds, 1:30, 2:15, 3:00, etc.... they would have 20 stacks at 15 minutes. Karthus @ level 13 Dark Harvest Damage: 68 base + 100 (20 stacks) + 30 [15% AP (we'll say 200AP)] 68 + 100 + 30 = + 198 magic to champions below 50% health Comparing to another Domination rune, Electrocute: 135 + 50 [25% AP(we'll say 200 AP)] 135 + 50 = 185 magic damage (Cooldown dependent / 21 seconds) Not all too far off; of course that would be used on a champion like Diana or Talon, but were just comparing rune power. Now of course, theres a few herrings here: 1.) It would be night impossible to proc the first 1:30 of the game, removing 2 of stacks 2.) It _only_ triggers when damaging below 50%, that would probably remove 3 bare minimum, and that's being hyper conservative with numbers 3.) Also also, with backs both between yourself and the enemy mid laner, it would be impossible to proc it consistently every 45s because your opponent might not even be in lane, nor may you. I did an optimized scenario. We won't say that removes any, but I promise it does. The flip-side of the argument is it can go off cooldown/reset to 1.5s cooldown on takedown. However you of course couldn't get multiple procs off a single ult as its simultaneous. Furthermore, I'm curious if it even procs on AoE like that- I'm sure it probably does but I'm surprised its not like Predator? Anyways, we'll say its 15 stacks in an insanely good simulation: 68 base + 75 (15 stacks) + 30 [15% AP (we'll say 200 AP)] 68 + 75 + 30 = 173 magic damage to champions below 50%. After resistances, that's only about ~120 damage to squishies that the rune adds.
: Hotfix New Dark Harvest Karthus
https://www.riftherald.com/lol-gameplay/2018/11/21/18106654/patch-8-23-dark-harvest-hotfix They did.
: Why Do Lane Bullies Exist
Any champion can be a "lane bully" if its a counterpick. I understand you must specifically be talking about champions like Jayce, Xerath, Ezreal, or Ziggs who can poke you out and push you in; or engage champions that will punish like Renekton, Leblanc, Talon, etc. Honestly most of these "lane bullies" only work into certain picks that are meta, Lane bullies typically punish "Meta" champions, or they punish poor lane control, csing, positioning, vision, matchup, or linear behavior (garen having to run up to CS). So your question is _/why/_ they exist? Well first, they will always exist, no matter if you just deleted champions that are current bullies, meta reshapes. Second, because they need to exist, if there wasn't a way to punish your opponent for mistakes or picking a carry champion that absolutely needs to be shutdown, I fail to see any counterplay mechanic to "I pick this champion and I win".
Manxxom (NA)
: I can't tell if it was a roast or a compliment
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EnZwXx53,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-21T03:31:27.278+0000) > > I can't tell if it was a roast or a compliment First was a roast, 2nd post was agreeing that as creature of habits we tend to fall into patterns of redundancy.
: 5 kill streak = no shutdown?
Could just as likely be a bug since bounties were changed in the latest patch- you may have found a bug as PBR testing is SUPER limited pool of people (we'll say 10-20k for humor) and not many of those games are going to be on TTL. Maybe 30-50 of them. In those 30-50 games, it would be incredibly easy for an oversight like this given the recent changes and it not being the "primary" game mode.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cynikul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ULElEXEM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T03:01:40.945+0000) > > Can you link the game? Its pretty clear its not on your game history on this account. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2914476880/201687050?tab=overview
> [{quoted}](name=MarkedOfKane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ULElEXEM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T03:15:18.511+0000) > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2914476880/201687050?tab=overview Mmm, thats twisted tree line. As I don't play it, I can't say with absolute accuracy- but don't bounties work differently/tuned for the smaller team, specifically that information is going to be a lot harder to find but I did find this: Average is determined by dividing the enemy team's minion and monster gold by four, rather than five, based on the four sources of income on Summoner's Rift (top/mid/bot/jungle). Modes with smaller teams divide by the number of champs per team instead (ex. 3 for Twisted Treeline).
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Is the new Dark Harvest actually broken?
I'm shocked it made it into the game.... I feel like they must not listen whatsoever to the PBR people who leave constant feedback. I have defended Riot on almost every turn, but holy shit if you look closely at it - its essentially a far better Electrocute with just stupid absolute scaling. Did they not learn off of items like Wiggles Lantern/Devourer that infinite stacking must be INSANELY cautious to not be overpowered? Riot should not be making these sort of errors this late into the game. I have held off on the "balance devs are monkies" train for YEARS, and quite honestly they have done a good job given the outrageous amount of variables but... Let's face it; they're fucking apes that speak in 3 word sentences. ME MAKE STRONG. I LIKE AKALI. DARIUS NEED BETTER. DERP YASUO DERP LESS MANA MIDDLE / WAVECLEAR OVERPOWERED (Makes energy/Cooldown only abilities with insane waveclear) Lol. They have an extremely inconsistent message and I genuinely believe its one of three things 1.) They are bringing on people that are too emotionally invested into their own ideas 2.) it's an experience issue with devs (clearly not in tune to the game)- a dev/balance team member needs to be playing 80-100% of their "game time" into Leauge; absolutely no other focus- anything else is just a hobby... Or possibly have been invested into League itself 3 to 4 years ideally. 3.) It's an intelligence issue. I feel like they're hiring anyone with a degree or league history and not doing simple aptitude tests to see if they understand balance. I challenge Riot I could single handily re-tune champion kits/abilities/damage OR items (one or the other, def not both without help) better than their entire balance team- all I would need is someone to actually institute the values and changes.
Manxxom (NA)
: Top three most unique reworks and champions this year
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} thought it was a bit HUMOROUS, trust me I do the same- when I'm typing I reread my stuff and pray that I didn't miss out on a repetitive phrase that makes my point boring or unreadable. One thing I catch myself saying IRL is "that's funny" Why does that even need to be said if its funny lmao.
: Not happening... Riot wants more one shots and kills for the LCS because they think that's what makes LCS exciting to watch, kills and oneshots. That's why they continue to nerf vision, because they want to make it as hard as possible to stay safe and protect yourself from ganks. So that they can prevent the 15 - 20 minute first blood games where everyone is playing super safe and are just farming up for a late game teamfight that will often decide the winner of that game. But in the end we the casuals are the ones that get screwed the most...
> [{quoted}](name=Smokin Penguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRfzPFFj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T03:05:22.535+0000) > > Not happening... > > Riot wants more one shots and kills for the LCS because they think that's what makes LCS exciting to watch, kills and oneshots. > > That's why they continue to nerf vision, because they want to make it as hard as possible to stay safe and protect yourself from ganks. > > So that they can prevent the 15 - 20 minute first blood games where everyone is playing super safe and are just farming up for a late game teamfight that will often decide the winner of that game. > > But in the end we the casuals are the ones that get screwed the most... Can you show me a fiscal year where Riot _profitted_ in esports. Profit, not just made money, thats vital. Even if these crazy conspiracy theories are true, how exactly can one blame a company for making a game look more appealing. Really I wouldn't blame them even if that _were_ the case, which they have 2 goals in mind like most companies: "How do we make a game thats fun/replayable" and "How do we make money?"
GigglesO (NA)
: One shots are still too common
Hahaha people complain it's league of tanks, people complain when assassins are too strong, that adc's are useless, that there's not enough damage, that games are too long... Now its too strong and the games are too short/decided too quickly. The league community humors me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ULElEXEM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T02:22:36.585+0000) > > when did this kill occur? and what were the circumstances? 5/0 Maokai with about 80 farm(jungle) gets his first death for no shutdown, to the surprise of the entire game. > [{quoted}](name=Common Satyr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ULElEXEM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-21T02:31:34.057+0000) > > did you even read patch notes? Yes I did. "Kill bounties increased at 4+ kills. Minion & monster gold advantages now factor into bounties. Bounties on the losing team reduced. Bounty payout per kill now capped."
> [{quoted}](name=MarkedOfKane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ULElEXEM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T02:58:14.602+0000) > > 5/0 Maokai with about 80 farm(jungle) gets his first death for no shutdown, to the surprise of the entire game. > > Yes I did. > > "Kill bounties increased at 4+ kills. Minion & monster gold advantages now factor into bounties. Bounties on the losing team reduced. Bounty payout per kill now capped." Can you link the game? Its pretty clear its not on your game history on this account.
: 5 kill streak = no shutdown?
~~I can only assume you're referring to your last game, no one that you killed had a 5 kill streak, nor really did anyone for that matter~~ must mean different match/account Re- Edit: Also a simple search would tell you shutdown gold is still a thing, and may even tell you things you did not know about how shutdowns function. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kill
Manxxom (NA)
: Top three most unique reworks and champions this year
> 1 - Neeko > Let's be real here Ok. > 3 - Nunu > Let's be real here, Ok.
Hemex139 (OCE)
: Unfair Chat restriction
And its in your email {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} If you want, or are not able to check, a mod can post them here with your permission
: The PRE-pre season shouldn't happen.
I thought they were bringing back Nexus Blitz? Granted It should have been dropped immediately, but still.
Secrios (EUW)
: Its an unjust paradigm that must be abolished. This is the worst for of cultural elitism.
> [{quoted}](name=Secrios,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7E4l7lKx,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-11-13T18:44:58.632+0000) > > Its an unjust paradigm that must be abolished. This is the worst for of cultural elitism. What? Can you explain? Can you site anything where rewarding bad behavior got positive results? I don't see any connection to cultural elitism, could you elaborate on that? How exactly is it an "unjust" paradigm- specifically what's unjust about it? Also 6 months later? You don't have to answer that one, I just found it humoring.
: Say what you want about Hashinshin
: Unpopular opinion incoming
Def not "just as responsible" but yes, somewhat responsible. I usually change roles personally if its a role I can play, but if it isn't theres no way in hell I'm swapping; I can't bot lane at all but if I'm jungle and someone that get's top says that, I will swap or offer swap. Granted if they state it "going jung no matter what" that absolute refusal is a huge turn off and I'm a lot less likely to do it. It's as simple as saying "I can only play jung/mid" or "Mid jung pref", not "I'm holding you all hostage, bend to my will". What you're arguing is tantamount to "Yes, lets give terrorists whatever there demands are. If we don't, we're just as responsible for the crimes they commit". Do you know with that $1,000,000 they hold as ransom? Commit more crimes with the money or the exact same process/demands/repeating they did last time because a.) it works, b.) they got what they wanted and c.) there was little/no consequence. It's honestly high school level psychology that I would hope or believe most people would understand, but I can understand if something wasn't thoroughly thought through.
Blenos (NA)
: SKILL CEILING
Games... Much longer? Is this a joke lol...? Have we been playing the same game? The relevance of time to this argument doesn't even really make sense TBH, but besides the point, league of graphs disproves that at just a glance. All the statistical data of game length, patch to patch, can be found there, and the matches are typically one-sided or very short in length in relation to previous patches even just a year ago, let alone 3 years ago. On topic, however, I too have noticed a lot of champions have skillshots in their reworks or in their kits now. I absolutely believe and do agree that their should be low-skill capped champions that offer point to click abilities or at least still have relative use without skill-shots required. Also to remember is the fact that these champions are typically hard to be balanced, because a player should not be rewarded highly for clicking an enemy- the whole point of skillshots is to reward the use of the abilities/hitting hem in the correct manner. But for the most part I definitely agree.
: Am I the only one who feels Karma tether should be completely removed in her rework?
Lol thats not a rework, thats tuning. I barely even consider that an "update". But on topic, I really don't see any problems with it personally. Granted I have only probably played a total of 30 karma games and VS maybe 50, my experience lacks by comparison to mains.. Still dont think its an issue though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cynikul,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n2Tdxydr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-26T18:07:27.338+0000) > > REEE I DESERVE COMPENSATE, they made me clear my weekend plans (idk about any of you, but i'm a fucking huge, fat virgin) to play CLASH and what does RITO do? THEY CANCEL. I was probably going to get a handjob from this super fucking slutty girl but me and my homies all decided to stay home and play some FIVE ON FIVE, and riot has "technical issues"? LOL, what does that even MEAN? "Technical issues". More like, SCHOLARLY ISSUES hahahah amirite? Anyways you absolutely RUINt my weekend and I demand RP, skins, or CAPSULES to make it better, because you said clash was coming out, now its not, you OWE us. I'm entitled to all your shit LOL. Give me it all or u gonna get suit Riot, my dads a LAWYER for injury cases and he'll fuckin ICE YOU GUYS. Lol you think im playin huh? lets see who's playin when you guys are holding "TIP JAR" outside of Riot Studios because we kicked you off OUR property. > > Long story short YOU OWE US, IM ENTITLTED, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. > > > > > > > > /Kappa Im sorry if my post upset you. I dont think you undertstood what my problem with the ''compensation'' was. I dont care for a compensation I just dont like what we got instead of clash. I could care less for skins and RP cause I can get those my self. I just dont want this to be a case of ''oh we fucked up! give them ARURF and they wont care anymore!''. Im sorry if my post wanst clear enough, I didnt want to sound like I want skins or RP, I just dont understand what we got instead of clash-
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Attila,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n2Tdxydr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-26T18:30:41.460+0000) > > Im sorry if my post upset you. I dont think you undertstood what my problem with the ''compensation'' was. I dont care for a compensation I just dont like what we got instead of clash. I could care less for skins and RP cause I can get those my self. I just dont want this to be a case of ''oh we fucked up! give them ARURF and they wont care anymore!''. Im sorry if my post wanst clear enough, I didnt want to sound like I want skins or RP, I just dont understand what we got instead of clash- I just like sattire, don't mind me, as this seems to be the lowest common denominator rhetoric for "compensation". It's not "compensation", it's not meant to replace Clash either. They owe us absolutely nothing, anything that they do- do is just out of sheer generosity. I don't thing anything more than "We're sorry, we fucked up. This is how were going to prevent it in the future" is nec. Sure the community should speak up and let it be known that these sort of issues should be more and more preventable as we get later in, and the "outrage" is even fine, but "compensation" is absolutely absurd to me. I doubt I can find the right words to express this, I tried my take at it, but ultimately it was just something in lieu of Clash, not to replace or compensate for it- and they don't owe anything to us. The issue I take with Riot right now ultimately is the actual in game bugs right now- which can be seen in Synapse's latest montage video of pro/good plays. Aside from that, I was looking forward to Clash too. Didn't happen, oh well, onward.
: Ranked frustration
Yikes, there is not an easy answer. Well, theres 2 ways. 1.) Win, a TON. Probably- and I mean quit literally 9/10 to 10/11 games. IN A ROW. That Might sound really hard- it is; but it is 100% possible, and I've done it before if you go far enough back in my history. At one point I was getting 20 LP a game- wont close to 9 or 10 games in a row, I was making 26+LP gains every game after that, it was pretty crazy. 2.) Lose. A TON. Like, a Huge loss streak, so much that you get demoted 3-4 times (probably 15ish losses) in a row. After one of these happens, your MMR will rebalance. It's the only way it will stabilize quickly. The only way it will actually change is when you continuously prove that you're in the wrong MMR (and you do that by winning or losing a lot)
: Thank you RIOT for your amazing compensation for CLASH
REEE I DESERVE COMPENSATE, they made me clear my weekend plans (idk about any of you, but i'm a fucking huge, fat virgin) to play CLASH and what does RITO do? THEY CANCEL. I was probably going to get a handjob from this super fucking slutty girl but me and my homies all decided to stay home and play some FIVE ON FIVE, and riot has "technical issues"? LOL, what does that even MEAN? "Technical issues". More like, SCHOLARLY ISSUES hahahah amirite? Anyways you absolutely RUINt my weekend and I demand RP, skins, or CAPSULES to make it better, because you said clash was coming out, now its not, you OWE us. I'm entitled to all your shit LOL. Give me it all or u gonna get suit Riot, my dads a LAWYER for injury cases and he'll fuckin ICE YOU GUYS. Lol you think im playin huh? lets see who's playin when you guys are holding "TIP JAR" outside of Riot Studios because we kicked you off OUR property. Long story short YOU OWE US, IM ENTITLTED, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. /Kappa
Felbhu (NA)
: If Riot only wants this game to be competitive...
Chermorg (NA)
: Leaving the fountain has nothing to do with it. The requirements for remake are that the person must be disconnected from the game (or flagged as AFK - which requires no *meaningful* action, not just any action will count) for at least **90 consecutive seconds** within the first 3 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8aEEbPlr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-23T02:28:48.686+0000) > > Leaving the fountain has nothing to do with it. > > The requirements for remake are that the person must be disconnected from the game (or flagged as AFK - which requires no *meaningful* action, not just any action will count) for at least **90 consecutive seconds** within the first 3 minutes. This is correct if you're experiencing something other than this it is an error. I will say, however, as a player that unfortunately bugsplats, if im able to repair, i can sometimes rejoin before 3:00 minutes. If I CANNOT repair, my only option is to hit "reconnect" and experience the same issue. In my experience, if I hit that reconnect button, the game decides that "im back", even though I bug splat again, and takes away the option to remake. So I'm forced to not try to reconnect so that my whole team doesnt have to suffer. That being said, I'm sure there are MANY players that do not know this, and will unwittingly try to reconnect, forcing the remake option to disappear. I think the unfortunate reality is its meant to prevent some cheeses from being done, and keeping the game from being as abusable as possible. It sucks that there are outlier cases where it hurts, but in the long run its probably for the best that its like this. Otherwise people would come up with super abusable strategies where 1 player intentionally dc's, if invade succeeds and gets a bunch of kills he can reconnect with a big lead, if it doesnt he can stay dc'd and force remake. IDK, I dont think that's what I originally the abuse that I thought, but I'm 100% certain that if they "opened" up more scenario's where a remake could be made, people would find horrible ways to abuse the system, so its probably for the best its like this.
Eedat (NA)
: He was Diamond last season. Looks autofilled support though
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cpdExGp7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-20T19:16:13.782+0000) > > He was Diamond last season. Looks autofilled support though Hmm, he was the jungle, but I see his previous ranking. Despite that, the person hadn't played a match in months, nor had he played any ranked this season. I'm a pretty firm believer that even if you were XXX rank last season, your MMR should be reset to a ~silver level, and if you're smashing players, move up to gold level in the provisionals. But IDK, maybe its an over reaction. I just dont feel like the person was the player that originally owned the account.
Rioter Comments
: First Game First Banned Of The Day (First Time) 14 Days Banned
They don't show team chat because its absolutely irrelevant to your punishment and your behavior is what is highlighted in the trial. There are not many things that you have 100% control over in league. One of the things that you DO have 100% control over is what you type or say in chat.
: SAD state of game
Thats state of the community, not the state of the game if you will. Really though, you should report that. They have a 0 tolerance policy on that shit and will usually permaban on site depending on the situation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cynikul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6Zjot1o,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-12T02:48:42.226+0000) > > Mundo is destroyed by healing reduction btw. Even when he's big. I remember one game I got particularly huge to the point they would have to send 3 to answer me and I could tower dive and still get away while my team took objectives. Unfortunately their vayne got to free farm. > > Soon as they got healing reduction, I started getting cucked at every corner imaginable. Add that in with a vayne who offers % and true damage and I was starting to get utterly destroyed as long as vayne had someone around her to help either lock me down or just back her up. While he has a lot of safety tools, he lacks mobility and easily is disrupted by healing reduction, armor/magic pen, and or % dmg abilities. > > Other tanks are particularly strong against him if he has that scaling. Olaf for example just fucking sits on him, as well as trundle who can steal his scaling. Teemo also wrecks up his world. I don't know what else to tell you but... > > If you didnt: > 1.) Plan a comp around him > 2.) Itemize around him > 3.) play around him > > do absolutely any of these, of course you're going to be destroyed. Even one of these will negate his power, 2 or even 3 will not even allow him to get into the game. If he's shut down from early ganks, for example (no mobility early, not enough regen either), he can not get back into the game at any point. Its had to pick a comp around him in a aram game when all you team get ap champs :) There not just one game mode, they choose to have the other game modes they they have to make sure it balance for all
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6Zjot1o,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-12T02:52:33.776+0000) > > Its had to pick a comp around him in a aram game when all you team get ap champs :) > > There not just one game mode, they choose to have the other game modes they they have to make sure it balance for all This is where on a fundamental level, your argument fails. ARAM is seen as an extra, and while they do put some work into balancing it- it is not a top priority. And balancing around RNG is absolutely absurd. People will disagree on every level just because this is how its viewed, for better or for worse, and in this case I believe for better
: > [{quoted}](name=Cynikul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6Zjot1o,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-12T02:40:30.083+0000) > > Weird, I see a strange reoccuring theme between these kind of peoples posts and their OP.GG > > "Unranked" > > I'm not using this to insult you, rather the fact that you actually have little to far below average understanding of the game, therefore to attempt to critique people with said lack of ability or knowledge is egotistical, condescending, and all around wrong.... > > On topic, they know how to balance, and they do a pretty good job of it. It's never going to be perfect. There's 140 champions in their game, and hundred of items and options, top that off with runes and very unique abilities that play off items and/or runes, as well as teamates. > > This is a balancing nightmare. If Riot could be "ridiculed" about anything, its the fact that they introduced far too many mechanics, items, and champions into a game creating vasts amounts of variables that will quite literally never be balanced especially in relation to one another. That being said, I think it's in a great spot given just how much they have to work off of- and i personally like the variety of it all. > > You, a player that does not have expertise or much game history, have (virtually) no right to insult people when you barely have a baseline grasp on the fundamentals of the game. I'd venture to say if I entered match with you, you would be "average" in any one category of: Skill, champion pool, Macro play, Teamplay, or CSing , while completely failing miserably in quite literally every category. Ow so because I dont play ranked I dont no how the game work?. I am done talking to you as you are so deluded You no 0 about me or 0 about how much i know about this game so, dont talk to me like the way you have just spoken to me
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6Zjot1o,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-05-12T02:44:45.329+0000) > > Ow so because I dont play ranked I dont no how the game work?. I am done talking to you as you are so deluded > > You no 0 about me or 0 about how much i know about this game so, dont talk to me like the way you have just spoken to me **Sorry, you know what? You're absolutely right about that.** That was a little unfair to prejudice based off of that... ... however I will say that rank is strongly correlated to general understanding of the game, and not having that history puts you at a significant disadvantage whether you think that or not. So I will base it off of this: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/match/euw/3628990256#participant6 You're using an ARAM game as the basis for your argument. I'm sure you enjoy ARAM, thats fine man, but basing any sort of argument around a gamemode that is essentially an "extra" and is based off a SHIT TON of RNG (rolling) is absolutely ludicrous- furthermore the fact that this post was based around the idea that he's not balanced- "change it" - because of ARAM is fucking insane. I'm astonished that you think using ARAM experience- as well as the fact it was one game- allows you to have concrete evidence that the devs have no idea what they're doing, when you're lacking consistent data, repeatable results, and have RNG as a factor to your argument- means you have a good grasp of whether the champion is healthy or not. I cannot wrap around in my head how you could make a post like this using an ARAM game as experience or conclusive data to suggest that he is somehow broken or unbalanced. And I mean that quite literally, I can't even fathom how you thought that was OK.
: Do the devs have any idea on how balancing works?
Mundo is destroyed by healing reduction btw. Even when he's big. I remember one game I got particularly huge to the point they would have to send 3 to answer me and I could tower dive and still get away while my team took objectives. Unfortunately their vayne got to free farm. Soon as they got healing reduction, I started getting cucked at every corner imaginable. Add that in with a vayne who offers % and true damage and I was starting to get utterly destroyed as long as vayne had someone around her to help either lock me down or just back her up. While he has a lot of safety tools, he lacks mobility and easily is disrupted by healing reduction, armor/magic pen, and or % dmg abilities. Other tanks are particularly strong against him if he has that scaling. Olaf for example just fucking sits on him, as well as trundle who can steal his scaling. Teemo also wrecks up his world. I don't know what else to tell you but... If you didnt: 1.) Plan a comp around him 2.) Itemize around him 3.) play around him do absolutely any of these, of course you're going to be destroyed. Even one of these will negate his power, 2 or even 3 will not even allow him to get into the game. If he's shut down from early ganks, for example (no mobility early, not enough regen either), he can not get back into the game at any point.
: Do the devs have any idea on how balancing works?
Weird, I see a strange reoccuring theme between these kind of peoples posts and their OP.GG "Unranked" I'm not using this to insult you, rather the fact that you actually have little to far below average understanding of the game, therefore to attempt to critique people with said lack of ability or knowledge is egotistical, condescending, and all around wrong.... On topic, they know how to balance, and they do a pretty good job of it. It's never going to be perfect. There's 140 champions in their game, and hundred of items and options, top that off with runes and very unique abilities that play off items and/or runes, as well as teamates. This is a balancing nightmare. If Riot could be "ridiculed" about anything, its the fact that they introduced far too many mechanics, items, and champions into a game creating vasts amounts of variables that will quite literally never be balanced especially in relation to one another. That being said, I think it's in a great spot given just how much they have to work off of- and i personally like the variety of it all. You, a player that does not have expertise or much game history, have (virtually) no right to insult people when you barely have a baseline grasp on the fundamentals of the game. I'd venture to say if I entered match with you, you would be "average" in any one category of: Skill, champion pool, Macro play, Teamplay, or CSing , while completely failing miserably in quite literally every category.
Ýisus (NA)
: Balancing LeBlanc's Damage
https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/230740089 Weird, I dont even see a game like that in your history. Furthermore, I don't even see a teamate with that itemization or LB in general in any of the games. I suppose it could be an alt, but why post from a different account if you're trying to "prove a point"? That being said there's so many factors here to consider if that's "Fair" or not Did the LB get incredibly fed? Was she using rank 2 or rank 3 ult while other players were vastly behind? Level advantage? MR of opponents/ LB specific itemization (did she go pen?)? **Was the player out of place?** Honestly, I'd like all those to be answered, but the 5th question is by far the most important. I can beat a LB in lane as Lux, but how LeBlanc winds up winning is if she successfully roams and "picks off" my allies. As someone who's picked up and played quite a bit of LB and not having too much assassination background, I'm absolutely dumbfuckingfound by how many players are out of position late game or don't have proper vision of an area, and will carelessly facecheck without an ally, without blue trinkey, without a sweeper or anything. I literally won a game the other day because while my team was not the greatest, I consistenetly picked off the Caitlyn who was frontlining the game, giving me an oppurtunity to ult in and out with absolutely no consequence. This is what assassins do; they pick off lower level, squishy targets that are out of position. The more I play her its more of a matter of people don't know how to deal with her properly. LB is hard countered by **VISION.** If she does not have quality vision control, she is not allowed to freely do what she so often does. In solo queue, thats pretty hard to get across, which is why I find her a pub smasher right now. That being said, she is also hard countered by things like Morg shield, Lulu (BRUTAL both as a midlane counter or a support counter), Super-sustain (Vlad/Swain), Karma, Janna (Ult ... Oof day ruined), CC (landing your snares on her is so much easier than one would think). She is honestly in a pretty decent spot, the only forseeable nerf that might do her a little good is slightly upping her ult CD.
: queue punishment massage ...
: I get chat restricted for 10 games
> The corrected version would be "Sorry Officer, I was being harassed by another driver and was caught honking at him. Sorry for the distraction". My ban was for calling out bad behavior in game regarding someone who was admittedly throwing. I was civil in chat, but the undertone of frustration was certainly there. It's a lot like what I imagine you think you are pulling off here in this thread. You saw behavior you didn't like and spoke up. Enjoy your board restriction I guess? You never said sorry, so that analogy isn't even remotely close to relatable in this scenario. The analogy that was pulled from your reaction to the whole event, and I drew a parallel between the two. I'm sorry that I have to talk explain this so simply, I hope you don't take it as condescending as its not, but you aren't even remotely trying to understand anything outside of your own thought process. I'm also sorry that you take everything as a personal attack, but you must **absolutely be insane if you don't think you have any defects, that you're an absolute perfect version of a human being.** I'm not that egotistical, I'm not always right, but I'm also open-minded enough to be OK with being wrong. Don't take critique so personal, whats being challenged isn't you as a human being but rather your actions. Objectively thinking about a situation will get you so much further. On topic, about the analogy again... Societally/"Real life" speaking: Can we agree that calling someone a retard (a stranger, at that, so not a close friend by any stretch) is not OK? If the answer isn't no, what are the parameters where it becomes acceptable, to you?
dnsup (NA)
: Just a note: AA is known to be relatively ineffective.
> [{quoted}](name=dnsup,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KEE3J2xR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-11T18:12:32.799+0000) > > Just a note: AA is known to be relatively ineffective. Coming with extremely drug addicted background, I can vouch this, very low success rates. I will add though, as cliche is this is (which the program is full of), it "Works if you work it". Probably sounds stupid to people as thats redundant, but I've seen countless people NOT work it, therefore never reap any of the rewards of it. The people that I actually see who genuinely want it though? And "work" it to the best of their ability? I'd easily say above 95% success rate, but thats a pretty irrelevant statistic if you're just pulling out the exemplary cases. Of the "regulars" I often see, id venture to say above 70% success rate, but again thats pulling numbers. Probably, of the people that just "wander" into the rooms, i'd say 2-3% chance.
: Does League of Legends Use The Right Approach In Reforming Players?
Then you have honor farming, honor begging, honor trading. All of which would vastly increase if their are consistent, known and reachable milestones in place in a shop. I get your premise of your initial argument and yeah, the AA/NA analogy was a... lets be honest, a not so good comparison, but the idea you're trying to get across does make some level of sense. As a matter of fact, I don't think we have the ideal system in place, but I also genuinely don't believe its going to improve beyond much of where its currently at. This isn't really a problem tied to this game only, its societal. You can kind of change and help morph it, which I would actually argue Riot is attempting to do, but this isn't a change that see's rapid results.
: Cool victim blame bro. I guess I shouldn't have dressed like I wanted it. I'll full mute every game now because putting a bandaid on a festering bullet wound is, like, a way to cover it up.
> [{quoted}](name=IS THAT AN APE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=blIeNMth,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-11T17:26:37.114+0000) > > Cool victim blame bro. I guess I shouldn't have dressed like I wanted it. > > I'll full mute every game now because putting a bandaid on a festering bullet wound is, like, a way to cover it up. So you're a victim? That's the way you see this situation? I genuinely would be curious as to what it would be like to be so narrow-minded sometimes that I could be convinced to my core that everyone else was wrong and that I was right. I can acknowledge that yes "muting" is the equivelant of that, but if you don't have the capacity to type or chat responsibly that burden lies with you and solely you, that you need to resort to such an extreme because of your own character defects. So to try to scapegoat it or scoff at said solution is literally because of your own lack of restraint. I've completely deflated your bad analogy and deflated it of any value, and you still choose to ignore the analogy that more accurately represents the situation, fascinating. I'm sorry for your loss friend, I truly am, and while you might think thats disingenuous its not. That being said you absolutely have full control of how you act, and in no way shape or form are you "in the right" nor is the other player. So did you post this for sympathy, does it make you feel better hearing that the other player was wrong too?
: I get chat restricted for 10 games
So what you probably fail to recognize here is that consistent toxic behavior results in much more flags. Typically speaking, 1 instance in 50 games is not going to be enough ever reach any sort of consequence. 1 in 10 games however, has 5 times the likelihood. What probably happened is you were toxic enough in a majority of your games that you were flagged to begin with, meaning each report thereafter had an ever-increasing chance that you would be "caught" in a bad situation. The difference is that the other player that you reported i'd imagine doesn't get reported all that often. Even if that's not the case, it doesn't excuse your behavior, which you have 100% control over. Marginalizing your own actions through someone elses errors is childish and the literal equivalent of "Officer, I know I was speeding, but there were cars going faster than I was" or "well he got away with it, I should too". Just like in society, not every criminal is punished, some get away and skeet the system. NO system is perfect, and its ludicrous to have even a remote expectation of that. I don't know your age, but try to be "the bigger guy" or more mature in situations like this, as acting like a child and throwing a temper tantrum instead of reflecting on your own actions will get you absolutely nowhere in neither this game or life. Philosophical bullshit aside, man up, take responsibility for YOUR shit. If other people don't, that's their problem, not yours. Not the answer you wanted, but its both reality and the solution. Also for future reference, "hate speech" is usually considered especially heinous- whether you consider it to be or not is irrelevant. I would point out that you had simply chose your words extremely poorly, and if you're going to flame no matter what in a scenario like this, i'd recommend changing your vocabulary, using mute, or just not typing. Never really solves anything anyways, right? Does it make you feel better? Does it make the other person feel better?
: First i want say sorry
You don't, once you're banned you're permanently banned. You can only appeal if it was something potentially involving suspicious activity. Otherwise, if it was for like toxicity or hacking, you're done.
: im pisst the heck off!!!
Ok, thats enough forums for today....
: I play the game and enjoy it because i dont have a grossly inflated opinion of my own skill and dont blame other people for everything. Bring on the downvotes.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sikE8YlL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-09T23:04:19.905+0000) > > I play the game and enjoy it because i dont have a grossly inflated opinion of my own skill and dont blame other people for everything. Bring on the downvotes. The hilarious thing is there is a strong correlation to their OP.gg's and the people that gripe "OMG 1 PERSON RUIN DER GM" or "MY TEAM BAD I CANT CARRY DERRRRRRRRRRRRP"
: i cant play any games
{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Blynx (NA)
: Make Consume a skill shot
Consume? Nunu's ability, the one that is only literally only used on minions/monsters? You sir are a fucking genius. We'd seem some awesome flash consume while Nunu was ignited, the consume would heal him. Thank god its a skillshot, too, hitting mostly unmoving objects can be pretty difficult for even the most skilled of players. Yikes....
Show more

Cynikul

Level 99 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion