Terozu (NA)
: All enchanters share one thing. They all have a shield or heal, and they all utilize Ardent properly. The 6 pure enchanters in the game are: {{champion:40}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} There's a reason the enchanter items grant Heal and Shield power.
In League, all current enchanters have a heal/shield spell. However, historically speaking, enchanters have appeared in may other games in which their job ascends the "don't die" trope where they can do things like "kill them faster" spells or "run really fast" spells. Nami's little bubbles are an example of a "kill them faster" spell, also like sona's Q. Enchanter items have Heal and Shield Power because Riot hasn't decided to go past heals and shields being a main part of an enchanter's job.
togapika (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=XnQHiqRf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-22T16:43:39.188+0000) > > Understanding what you were flagged for and what content you make, it sounds like someone/some people at Youtube are a little partisan against you. If this type of content is allowed to be called "reused" and is compiled against the original clip owner's will then Steam Highlights videos are even worse, but I don't see them getting shut down like this at all. > > In the box explaining what you did wrong, they are essentially saying that you are stealing content. If you explained to them how you come across these clips, and that they are put into videos with consent of the clip owners, and they still refuse to talk to you or lift the demonetization of your channel then they are attacking you directly for some reason. At this point it isn't about breaking terms of service; someone doesn't like you. Except I'm betting he doesn't get consent except from the clips people send him themselves
Other than the clips he uses from himself, the only way he gets clips is from other people sending them to him.
: > EDIT: if Laughing Fish sees this, [/img] will not make the image center properly for me You were close. The problem is you linked to the imgur page *hosting* the image, *not* the image itself. Just follow the link to the imgur page, right click the image, and click "copy image address". Then paste this URL instead. [/img] should work now. ---------- That said, this image seems to be working perfectly fine as is. I am not sure why sometimes linking to the imgur page works and sometimes it doesn't, but it is unpredictable. Maybe it has to do with the size of the image? Either way, this image is working perfectly fine both in the post, as a comment, or on mobile. Thus, it does not need to be updated. So for future reference, knowing how to link directly to the image is useful as sometimes linking to the imgur page doesn't work. But in this case, it doesn't matter.
The problem for me is that the image I am seeing isn't showing the top and bottom portion of the actual image. Other than that, I understand what to do now. Thanks!
: If SILVERS cannot Duo with PLATINUMS, WHY are they queued AGAINST ONE OTHER?
The silver 3 is probably duo-q with one of the Gold 2 players, who allowed matchmaking to place a gold 1 in the game, who allowed matchmaking to place a plat 4 in the game. Matchmaking is more concerned with making the total elos of two teams equal to each other, which is something we can deduce by noticing that op.gg tells us the average ranks of each team, which are pretty close to each other. I (s2, deranked recently from s1) duo with my friend (g4-3 at any given time) and I play with people on his level and a little higher (1-2 divisions), which makes me play against g1s. The system won't make games be matched on your level (if you are the one who is duo queued) because then your partner could just stomp and carry, so it places you more around his level and a little under. If you want to climb by being carried by a duo queue, you better be prepared to carry your own weight first.
Rioter Comments
caw (NA)
: I'm no longer enchanted by Ranked Solo/duo
I think a lot of people can feel for this, especially on the Boards. Ranked is a really bad grind that is unfun for ~70% of the people involved, but it's that ~30% of the time we live for. You honestly said it right out, that it takes a cooperative mid and jg to secure the early game; which is why I ALWAYS duo with a mid main (I am a jungle main, which I get 99% of the time because there's a bit of a jungler deficit right now. My duo partner and I are good friends irl, so we get along in game and get to poke fun at each other to make the experience a little interesting and enjoyable (because simply playing League isn't even good for that any more). I've reached my highest ranks of all time just by duo queueing with him, He's in the lower-end of gold and I am in the high-end of silver, so I regularly play with Gold 4-3 while I am scratching the doorway into gold myself. **Get yourself a jungler to duo with (I see that you are a mid main) and you will be able to climb way easier.** Seeing that chat log from the end of that game and with the Rioter on live chat just makes me want to yell at Riot's behavioral department. There is no way in hell you are in the wrong for anything said in that chat log, especially if it is true that you just "suggest something like an item to deal with an upcoming situation, or a change in priorities or playstyle" when you're trying to win a game. It's like arresting a Firefighter for trying to reduce building damage and save the lives of people who are trapped in a burning building.
: The thing about autism is, for the most part, we who have it (at least high-functioning) don't really give a shit when people crack jokes about it. As long as they aren't completely insensitive or just flat-out insults, have at it all you want The majority of people who don’t like autism jokes are neurotypicals (those without conditions like autism, fyi) who like to get offended on our behalf. I cant speak for people on the lower-end of the spectrum, because their cases seem much more of an “everything’s person-to-person” thing, but to me, at least, i don't care about people virtue signaling just because they think a joke would offend me. Again, everything is person-to-person, but IMO if you cant laugh about your own flaws, life is gonna be hard for you. EDIT: meant to post this to the main thread i think, and not to this post, whoops!
All good if you posted it as a reply to my message on accident! Unfortunately people who decide to take offense instead of the intended audience of something will always speak louder than the intended audience, especially with the advancements of the internet since anything any ever said can be mass-publicized in an instant. For now people will just have to put up with their bullshit, and as long as you dodge their lines when you're around them I think everything will be alright and we can all live happy while they live miserably.
: Moderation actions taken?
I think the Boards have seen some similar cases to this, kudos to you for not taking offense to "autist." In the other cases though, Riot's essential response was "We said you can't say it, so don't say it." You say "context matters, at least on the boards," which is true when you're on the Boards. However, Riot's policy is actually "Context doesn't matter" when they are punishing in-game actions. The "context doesn't matter" refers to the auto-detection system for abusive chat, as it essentially looks at "did they say it?" and "did they get reported?" In regular/extreme cases the bot will issue a punishment regardless of reports, and it likely deemed your case as extreme because you said multiple things it deemed as abusive even though you might have used personal pronouns like "I" or "me." I doubt Riot will lift this punishment, whatever it may be. If you got a chat ban/14-day suspension, I think you might just have to wait it out. If you got permabanned, best of luck fighting Riot to get the account back (but I doubt you'd be permabanned just from this alone).
SnupRawr (NA)
: Are those vote bots back?
: I attached a video with the same problem from another channel, it describes everything in more detail. He makes a generally unique video, with voice acting, etc. and he has exactly the same problem as me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvfmpAtKbLI
If they are also targeting someone who does stuff like that they are seriously out for blood.
: RIOT Game Plz HELP!
Understanding what you were flagged for and what content you make, it sounds like someone/some people at Youtube are a little partisan against you. If this type of content is allowed to be called "reused" and is compiled against the original clip owner's will then Steam Highlights videos are even worse, but I don't see them getting shut down like this at all. In the box explaining what you did wrong, they are essentially saying that you are stealing content. If you explained to them how you come across these clips, and that they are put into videos with consent of the clip owners, and they still refuse to talk to you or lift the demonetization of your channel then they are attacking you directly for some reason. At this point it isn't about breaking terms of service; someone doesn't like you.
Yukinο (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Birdie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-04-21T14:04:57.880+0000) > > Seriously, I find it hard to believe anyone could use the word "loli" in a sentence without it being a sexualized term. The reason for that is there was already a weird for that without connoting anything deviant, that word being "child." I dont think so. Lolis are just girls who look like childs. Its a non sexual term in Japan and Anime, just because people who dont even watch Anime or have any idea of the origin of the word think its a sexual word doesnt make it one. Yes theres loli porn and thats definitely not okay, but thats not the fault or the meaning of the word. Otherwise simply "Child" Would be Offensive aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=Yukinο,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-21T14:24:14.969+0000) > > I dont think so. Lolis are just girls who look like childs. Its a non sexual term in Japan and Anime, just because people who dont even watch Anime or have any idea of the origin of the word think its a sexual word doesnt make it one. > Yes theres loli porn and thats definitely not okay, but thats not the fault or the meaning of the word. Otherwise simply "Child" Would be Offensive aswell. "Western phenomenon" amirit?
: no, they are popular because they are fun and they have a certain theme. you did so well with her because of that specific game since it was obv a stomp you coulda played anything and still won. try doing that over 20 or 30 games for an actual reference
I actually lost that game. I started off by getting a pick on the enemy jungler (who was already 1-2 kills in) because my jungler was baiting them (my jungler was low on hp and probably would have died if they engaged at all, even after I engaged), I essentially 1v1ed a jungler who was ahead, and after that fight I forced my enemy laner to back because I beat them up so bad. On someone like Riven things like that should only happen when dedicated mains are playing, not someone like me who doesn't play that champ at all.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nX38a2jE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-21T01:21:34.573+0000) > > The **whole** Season 8 proves how much this has had any sort of effect. Season 9 is going exactly the same way: Riot not caring for feedbacks **at all** (not to mention the "useless boards"). > > So... Yeah, nice words, but facts have been and are (and will be?) very different. I'm interested to know of specific examples where a system was **blatantly** not in the best interest of a **majority** of the player base and feedback re; that was straight up ignored. Often times a system may negatively impact an individual, and for sure this does happen, but its done to try and increase the quality of life for a larger group of players (see: jungle plants which at first were given a **very** frosty reception and negatively impacted people who were adept at the old jungle, but over time were adopted and are now viewed positively). However, these changes are (to be frank) educated guesses and when they don't pan out I believe corrective measures have been taken (see: position ranked most recently, Leblanc revert if you go further back). That being said, I 100% know feedback isn't ignored when its is felt and shared by the larger global community. However, we have a **lot** of players and **individual** pieces of feedback may appear to be ignored. That I agree does feel horrible, especially when you are heavily invested in the game and its ecosystem. All this to say: we do, and are, listening to the community and doing our best to intake and respond to feedback (see Joe Tung's developer diaries & update VOD's). But its a lot of feedback, and often quite niche and individualized to a unique players experience. Feedback like that, when taken and put into scope of the larger **global** audience, might have catastrophic impacts and is thus carefully put away or addressed in a different method. Hope this helps
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nX38a2jE,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-21T01:38:35.720+0000) > > I'm interested to know of specific examples where a system was **blatantly** not in the best interest of a **majority** of the player base and feedback re; that was straight up ignored. Often times a system may negatively impact an individual, and for sure this does happen, but its done to try and increase the quality of life for a larger group of players (see: jungle plants which at first were given a **very** frosty reception and negatively impacted people who were adept at the old jungle, but over time were adopted and are now viewed positively). > > However, these changes are (to be frank) educated guesses and when they don't pan out I believe corrective measures have been taken (see: position ranked most recently, Leblanc revert if you go further back). That being said, I 100% know feedback isn't ignored when its is felt and shared by the larger global community. However, we have a **lot** of players and **individual** pieces of feedback may appear to be ignored. That I agree does feel horrible, especially when you are heavily invested in the game and its ecosystem. > > All this to say: we do, and are, listening to the community and doing our best to intake and respond to feedback (see Joe Tung's developer diaries & update VOD's). But its a lot of feedback, and often quite niche and individualized to a unique players experience. Feedback like that, when taken and put into scope of the larger **global** audience, might have catastrophic impacts and is thus carefully put away or addressed in a different method. Hope this helps I wouldn't exactly say that jungle plants are viewed in a positive light. There was negative feedback for them that sat for a long time. I wouldn't say that we junglers came to like the plants, it was just clear that Riot had no intention of rolling them back, so rather than complain we adapted to learn how to play with them. A very big example of a system blatantly not being in the best interest of the majority player base would be the Runes rework (and the combined removal of the masteries system). From my perspective it's been a huge pain in the ass to balance properly, as people have been non-stop finding new ways to abuse or take advantage of runes far beyond their intended power levels. It has also resulted in some very frustrating patterns of play emerging, such as high-damage AD bruisers (see {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:92}} ) being able to do even more damage while also being given big safety nets, all from Conqueror, which has been a very toxic keystone rune from the get-go. We also saw some insanity from Dark Harvest for a while, and Aery, which is meant to be a support keystone, was used by almost every mage for a good chunk of time. The only practical reason we ever saw for the rune rework was the trouble with old runes costing players IP, which meant they were lagging behind way harder when pitted against veteran players who had invested a lot into the Rune system. We weren't ever told any completely valid reason for merking the old Rune system. If the runes were too expensive, why not make them cheaper? Some people even said it might work if they were completely free, but I don't think that would be good for business and it might dump a lot of extra homework on new players. But we weren't allowed to discuss this in-depth with Riot at all, rather we were told what was happening and then left in the dust for the most of it. I personally never saw any counterarguments to the above points I and a lot of other people made. But then again, I play and hear about things from the NA and a little bit of the EU side, who's playerbase numbers are dwarfed in comparison to China and Korea: the primary targets of balancing (or so it's felt like). It doesn't feel good to go from the primary audience to the secondary audience, especially after getting hooked on a drug like old League of Legends, where you'd NEVER hear a phrase like "western phenomenon" being uttered by Riot.
: >outplaying give you a better chance of wining a skirmish. i mean the most popular champions right now revolve around outplaying someone {{champion:92}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:412}} so that's still a thing. now more than ever is outplaying more important since if you don't, you will die. You can't just blindly press qwer and get a kill because then you would be putting yourself in danger depending on your champion. edit: zed bad ashe good
I mean they're popular because it isn't hard to "outplay" someone with these champs. I played Riven mid by accident one game (teammate didn't trade me my champ) and I went something like 6/1 despite me being garbage at her. Never at any point have I been able to do that well with Riven, she's just much easier to do decently with nowadays.
: Does it only play Natures Prophet
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEHmzUji,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-20T01:21:17.506+0000) > > Does it only play Natures Prophet If I remember correctly the OpenAI bots play the same comp of 5 heroes every game, it would be too hard to get the AI to learn the mechanics and style of more than 1 hero at a time. EDIT: I am wrong. Last time I checked the developers of OpenAI weren't having the bots play more than 1 hero each, but I see they have expanded their roster substantially.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheGreatNinx,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ugoOtBEe,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-17T16:13:25.931+0000) > > Sylas was released and now this... It all make sense now comrade! Profit.👏🏻Is.👏🏻Theft.👏🏻 We must organize the worker in order to overthrow the bourgeoisie ruling class and the other oligarchs. The petty bourgeoisie will kneel to the vanguard, or suffer the same as their masters.
Down to overthrow Riot and Tencent next week, I'll bring the ammo if you bring less guns
Rioter Comments
Nelmoor (NA)
: Account was Hacked and transferred to another region, posting from smurf.
There's 2 ways they could have gotten hold of your account: Either Riot's data was compromised and account info was leaked (this one is unlikely, they would have seen this and issued a mass warning) or your info was leaked on another service you signed up on so the hacker checked to see if you used any combination of any passwords/usernames you have on League. You can use https://haveibeenpwned.com/ to check if any emails/passwords you have were stolen and posted online in public places like pastebin. Best of luck getting your account returned in full!
Quepha (NA)
: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Kayle/ Her winrate is higher with conqueror It's still 55% with PtA, Grasp, or Comet It's still over 50% with NINE keystones (out of a total of 17) Kayle isn't strong because of Kleptomancy, Kayle is straight-up strong and Kleptomancy happens to be her best keystone. If you deleted Kleptomancy today it would solve nothing and Kayle would still deserve nerfs.
Right, I see that data now. But she's essentially pick/ban because of Klepto. The people using those other keystones found their niche, and while they are ridiculously good, they don't need nerfs nearly as badly.
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aljqcbOu,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-03-28T23:33:10.492+0000) > > Well besides Epic not having most of the features Steam has besides a friends list and a store front, none of my friends use Epic either and a lot of them are boycotting it. I think Epic's exclusive grabbing is annoying as hell because I don't want another launcher, but the fact that a very low number of my friends would buy Borderlands 3 on Epic would make me not want to get it. Plus after it came to Steam in a year my friends who bought it at that point wouldn't be able to play with my Epic friends and it would just be a mess. I hope that Epic launcher is succesfull, anything is better than having an almost monopoly of Steam.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aljqcbOu,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-28T23:57:52.674+0000) > > I hope that Epic launcher is succesfull, anything is better than having an almost monopoly of Steam. What wrong with Steam being the go-to for digital downloads? They've never shown themselves to be terrible people, and everyone uses them already. The "promote small-business/many-businesses" argument doesn't really work in the digital world; that shit takes up ram and space on my computer, which is a private location versus the real world which is public to everyone.
: PSA: Old champion's kits CANNOT just be brought back!
They don't keep the code, but (and I can't find the source) they have a "vault" of old models and stuff, so assuming the engine works smoothly I think it would be pretty easy compared to coding something entirely new like Nexus Siege, Nexus Blitz, etc.
: Then riot should remove losing from the game and only make winning? If insults are not always insults, loser is not always an insult.
If Riot removed losing then it wouldn't even be a game anymore. You are correct in saying that loser is not always an insult, but as I said already in OP's post it is safe to assume that the person being ridiculed used "loser" as an insult, which is unsportmanlike behavior.
Mecatex (NA)
: New Cats vs Dogs skins Problem
The new skins have not been released yet. They will probably be released when the VS Event starts later this patch. Riot generally displays content so that people browsing can be reminded of stuff to come soon.
: You are now arguing P and !P being true at the same time, which is a contradiction, my friend. Either insults are always insults, xor insults are not always insults. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} //All those discrete math classes for programming are finally paying off!
Programming is made entirely of logic-based arguments, however in humans and the real world, logic is a poor thing to base an argument off of, especially when it is related to the nature of human emotion. A loser is defined as: "a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest." When someone has lost a game or contest, they inherently feel inferior, which can cause them to feel brief melancholy or aggression. Calling them out for it can amplify these feelings, effectively antagonizing them, causing more suffering on their part that necessary/called for. An insult can absolutely be an insult in one situation, and not an insult in another. With your "bronze" argument, Riot created the term to classify a specific level of skill. Being classified as a person of bronze skill is not an insult in itself, but when someone uses it as an insult it is to emphasize a skill gap between the two parties, making the bronze player feel inferior and become melancholy or aggressive. Your "insults are always insults, or insults are not always insults" ultimatum is quite true taking exact wording into context. Insults are not always insults, they are sometimes insults. You just fail to understand the exact nature of what makes an insult an insult. What declares an insult to be an insult is whether or not it is mutually understood by all parties that the classification was not meant as an insult. In OP's case, he is referring to a player we can assume meant to call the losing team "losers" as a derogatory phrase. Perhaps you should add some behavioral psychology to your portfolio to help you better understand the nature of human emotion, behavior, and reactionary responses. I believe it would help you much more than programming would in situations like this.
: So... I guess if you search for League of legends on google right now...
This is it, this is how we destroy Riot: just make it so everyone who might try to play the game just runs away because they think it's a porn game
Chronabis (EUNE)
: Aatrox Mains Community Post
I personally was by no means an Aatrox main before his rework, but when it was announced and his new thematic was teased I knew something beautiful was going to be destroyed. I always liked the idea behind him and the voice lines for him were always some of the best in the game, I just never decided to learn how to play him properly. That is until the announced rework. I played him nonstop and learned how to play him (at my low elo, and from a more casual standpoint) in the jungle. It was heaven; the playstyle, immersing myself into the position of a war god honed by wisdom, and as you put it "dancing near death." I regretted not playing him sooner than I started. I still remember the last day before his rework. I got on to play with some of my friends, and by this time the new abilities had already been revealed officially by Riot. They asked me what the new Aatrox was like and I told them that he wasn't going to be Aatrox anymore, he was going to be this *thing* that Riot removed in favor of. For the next few days I started calling the rework "Atrox." I know it's a meme, and I know it can't properly express the dissatisfaction of the Aatrox community, but this sums up what happened the following day perfectly: https://pics.me.me/thumb_look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-when-you-get-to-43051752.png Riot has shown that they'll revert champions ({{champion:107}}). I just hope they do it again for Aatrox.
: > [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=WbXWzuzY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T16:00:55.910+0000) > > In darkin culture, we say aagreed. Except Varus, he didn't get the memo. In Darkin culture, Varus' name is considered a dick move.
I mean there's at least 2 penises in the single entity known as Varus so he's just a dick move in general.
carmelpr (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bb6JAkcu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-17T14:41:01.365+0000) > > Riot made a post warning people that this was going to happen. > > It is to: > 1. adjust for inflation in several countries. The value of money goes down so the RP given in return must also go down so the value of RP does not also go down. > 2. adjust for digital taxes in several countries. Some countries have started placing digital taxes on digital goods, including digital currencies. This means that Riot has to give some of your money to the government in the form of taxes, so they retain less of the money made off of the transaction, meaning that the value of RP would go down because they make less money in exchange for the same amount of RP. so what your saying is that it wont go back? i was planning to buy 100EUR worth of RP for the vs event but thats a rip on that plan if it doesn't revert
> [{quoted}](name=carmelpr,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bb6JAkcu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-17T14:49:35.057+0000) > > down because they make less money in exchange for the same amount of RP. > > > so what your saying is that it wont go back? i was planning to buy 100EUR worth of RP for the vs event but thats a rip on that plan if it doesn't revert I doubt that it will revert, unless the countries cut back on the taxes and revert their own inflation rates.
carmelpr (EUNE)
: Riot games lowered the RP you get for 50 EUR
Riot made a post warning people that this was going to happen. It is to: 1. adjust for inflation in several countries. The value of money goes down so the RP given in return must also go down so the value of RP does not also go down. 2. adjust for digital taxes in several countries. Some countries have started placing digital taxes on digital goods, including digital currencies. This means that Riot has to give some of your money to the government in the form of taxes, so they retain less of the money made off of the transaction, meaning that the value of RP would go down because they make less money in exchange for the same amount of RP.
: > [{quoted}](name=VolatileAkali,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qXgk4iUt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-16T12:01:54.904+0000) > > I envy WW, Nunu and Kayle mains. They all have reworks that kept most of their kit, even though a lot of their kit isn't technically healthy, yet Akali and Aatrox got cucked. Didn't Nunu basically only keep the Q and R?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qXgk4iUt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-16T14:15:04.563+0000) > > Didn't Nunu basically only keep the Q and R? This is true, but as someone who played Nunu avidly before and after his rework the new E and W and passive all feel right and they're fun to use and re-learn. When Riot does a rework as volatile as Aatrox or Akali their entire identity is destroyed and replaced leaving old mains with nothing to hold on to. With those two reworks old mains never had some "new and exciting" mechanics to learn, instead they got "new and demoralizing" because not even the champ's general playstyle kept its shape. All those hours spent on the old iteration goes to waste because now it's either go through a boring learning curve or find someone new.
: I guess. Similar to laning, though, it's up to her opponent to stomp her. If the enemy jungle goes hunting for kayle she will get stomped.
Which is exactly my point, she can still get destroyed as a jg if the enemy team knows how to ward and look around. I just want to play her jg to circumvent her weaknesses in low elo to climb because people don't do either of those things, and when I get into games where people do know how to do those things I can be more skill-expressive by still winning and playing well against people hunting me down.
: Unless your jg is autofilled...
Yeah seriously whenever I get autofilled out of the jungle I just feel like the other junglers don't know what they're doing in low elo. I've also made the mistake of giving jungle to the crybaby who gets autofilled support. Oh the horrors!
: Well, it got stated by a Rioter that if Kayle shows up in the jungle, they will do something to remove her from there.
I guess Riot doesn't like it when we try to make her more bearable to play early game, where she still has counterplay. "Oh hey I noticed all these other Kayles who are picking her before get stomped on in lanes because literally anyone can bully her. Maybe I should play her Jungle, where I can be more safe from forced fights?" "Riot here, we don't like original playstyles. Gtfo of the jungle, which she could be used in effectively pre-rework and we did absolutely nothing about it."
: “dOn’T cAlL uS fUcKiNg GrEeDy” - Marc Merrill
Mark Merrill no longer holds any stock or a position of significant enough power at Riot Games to actually be able to do anything about this problem, if sources from a quick Google search are correct he is the Co-Founder and a Co-Chairman of Riot. Tencent, a Chinese megacorp who makes money mostly off of buying stock in massively popular game devs, like Riot and Candy Crush's developers, is currently the big boss of Riot. When Marc was a figurehead of the company who's word meant something, alongside Brandon Beck, the other Co-Founder, League was decent and their business models were much more agreeable. Blaming this on Marc on is the same thing as blaming the effects of gravity on Isaac Newton; sure he *found* its effects, but he's not directly responsible for it being the way it is (mind the shaky analogy).
: Why was Shyvana retconned?
eVErYtHIng mUsT Be in A GraY ArEA, we don't liKE the BlAck AnD whItE Of goOD And eVil
Rioter Comments
Áery (NA)
: So are tier 3 boots ever going to return?
Riot has a bad habit with not giving official "No"-s after saying "Maybe" several years past
Rioter Comments
: As A S8 yasuo main
>S5 (or older) champion Wait this is a legitimate excuse to rework someone? Their *age*? Or is it related to the philosophy that old things tend to not be well-designed compared to the capabilities of the present?
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/xN5lpYP2-you-thought-you-attacked-wukong
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=89AmZbOv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-01T01:26:41.389+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/xN5lpYP2-you-thought-you-attacked-wukong Do you guys just have shit like this bookmarked like jesus that's from a year ago and I remember it
: Agreed. He just keeps posting and posting and posting.
: That's where Lux comes in. https://i.imgur.com/pb8H5O3.jpg[/img]
VILE MAGE SPOTTED
: Female Faces
Tbh the similarities in these faces PALE in comparison to the similarities of renowned fan-artist (and *fan*-artist) Sakimichan, with the facial similarities being the most consistent in his/her *fan* art.
: There has been history of unavailable skins coming back for a small time after either a VGU or some artistic changes that would strongly change the skin at hand. This also included some reward(s) for who got it in the "intended" time.
True, but I feel like for something on an "old and faithful" magnitude similar to Black Alistar and King Rammus, the odds are much much lower. I wouldn't doubt that they'd re-release somethings like Unmasked Kayle and Silver Kayle, but I'd stay skeptical about Judgement.
: I hope they'll do the same with Judgement Kayle. I'm not thinking of buying it since I already have a gorgeous skin for her and I'm intrigued by Trascended, yet it would be awesome for who missed it.
Judgement Kayle was actually a reward for players who played 10 games during Season 1. As so, it was never on sale and most likely never will be.
: OP that site you got statistics from seems a bit.....iffy. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yasuo http://www.op.gg/champion/yasuo/statistics/mid https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Yasuo/ These 3 are all showing nearly the same thing and its a lot above what yours does.
I just checked all of your sources against OP's... League of Graphs reports a **51.5% Winrate** in **Platinum+** across **All Regions** in **Norms and Ranked** OP.GG reports a **51.62% Winrate** in **Unknown Ranks** across **Korea** in **Unspecified Queue Types** LoLAlytics reports a **51.89% Winrate** in **Challenger** across **Unspecified Regions** in **Unspecified Queue Types** OP's Source: Champion.GG reports a **51.24% Winrate** in **Platinum+** across **Unspecified Regions** in **Unspecified Queue Types** (Winrate is slightly off from new data 19 hours later I don't see any major discrepancies between yours and OP's sources.
Öskan (EUW)
: these statistics are just plain wrong no idea where you got this from but next time you decide to start a thread check your sources the numbers are all inaccurate xd?
Every site retrieves slightly different data from Riot. The OP is using champion.gg for this post, and I haven't seen mountains of people bitch about the site being unreliable in the past so as of now I believe it is considered an OK site to use for statistics. Even then, the average person can't access Riot's API because the average person doesn't have programming knowledge so we're left to guess at the accurateness of these sites anyways.
Rioter Comments
Show more

CytheGuy

Level 101 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion