Rioter Comments
BUDDA69 (NA)
: Buying champs with RP
There's 0 things wrong with it. In fact I buy RP with my phone every time I feel I need it.
: But kindred is a juggler.... Only strong if and that if she gets her stac..... nm shm he wont understand to complicated...
> [{quoted}](name=SircomKase,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fFQIh6Ix,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-08T03:44:55.695+0000) > > But kindred is a juggler.... Only strong if and that if she gets her stac..... nm shm he wont understand to complicated... Ummm what?
Meep Man (NA)
: They didn't plan to FIX her with the "rework" just try and tide her over to be better until her REAL rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Rashar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RvE1ddjX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-07T16:59:05.411+0000) > > They didn't plan to FIX her with the "rework" just try and tide her over to be better until her REAL rework. When is her REAL rework? With the divers rework? If so any word on it?
dominusx (EUNE)
: I dont get the crying behind akali tbh
Well, I haven't really played the new akali, but I've seen people play the new akali, I have to say that She's a tad weaker but overall her E doesn't consume her Q which to me is a hit to the crotch. Her R is a little (I'm meaning a little) weaker. But I find her to be fine.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kasfas (NA)
: As a poppy player, I agree she needs nerfs. Here are my ideas.
So many people complaining about new poppy, why not just revert the new to old? Oh but wait..that's too strong too. Nothing satisfies you people. Learn to "love and tolerate".
: Every Marksman except Cait, Jhin, and Twitch...
Rozair (NA)
: Why we hate Yasuo
Rozair, while I agree that his dashing is annoying, what annoys me the most is that the only real reason he builds crit is for his ult. No other reason. They rework his dashing and his crit building and he'll be great!
: Tank assassins were toxic? Imagine if they had also insane utility!
You thought crit ADCs were annoying? {{champion:157}}
: Anyone have any good tips for Lissandra?
The thing about Lissandra is this: Choose Q over E or W. Then at level 2 choose E, then start clearing waves. Lissandra isn't llike Karthus where you spam Q all day (cheap, broken af ability) Lissandra is good at CC, not getting ganked and such. I play passive til about level 5, then I look for my enemy laner to goof up then I exploit that. What I usually do is: E, reactivate to dash, W to snare then Q. At that point my enemy laner is nearly dead, then all I have to do is Q again and that's it. Pick Doran's rind and pots, move to lane and then farm (when you spawn in). Now I will say this: I ma by no means an expert on Lissandra, but she's my main for now because I find her easy to play, tanky and she's got a lot of CC to use too.
Gold X (NA)
: New to mid, need tips
My tips are pretty self-explanitory. ward the two bushes on either side of your lane. since your pretty decent at CSing that won't be an issue. When you push your wave to enemy tower, look for roaming options. Always have an option to escape since most of the time enemy jung will find a way to kill you if you stay at tower when you push your wave. I picked up {{champion:127}} and I've had a lot good games with her. She's easy to farm with and really tanky. Counter jung your enemy jung if you need to to stay up in CS. But other than that it's a really easy lane to learn. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: {{champion:114}} You would be surprised how well she can do mid
> [{quoted}](name=Ethan Allen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HMdoAfNL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-23T02:55:46.191+0000) > > {{champion:114}} You would be surprised how well she can do mid Have you played her mid before?
Rioter Comments
Rozair (NA)
: Please stop playing AP shaco top lane
Watch Pinkwardlol, best AP shaco
: AP or AD Tristana?
AD might be more viable but AP certainly does a **** a lot more damage, her AP scaling are far better. She has 0..yes...0 AD scalings. If built right her ult can nearly 1 hit. I have experience with AP trist as that's the only route I play her. Funny thing is: I don't get flamed for it, because it works.
Rozair (NA)
: Camille set a new bar for the diver class
I couldn't agree more, I've played a lot of Diana in the past and she really doesn't feel "strong" to me. Now S Diana 2 (main Diana) Will disagree with us. The problem I have with Diana is that she doesn't do any real damage until 6th item. And even then you're focused out and then you're called weak or "go afk" all the time. I hope that Riot Does good by Diana because I like her a lot.
: Camille overloaded kit.
Riot Jag had no business coming up with camille.
: Make Garen Q deal bonus damage depending on how long hes been in a bush
Rozair (NA)
: holy shit some taliyah buffs on pbe
Do you think these small buffs will make her mid lane viable?
: Vel'Koz - long range burst can insta kill an entire team when positioned correctly... Lissandra is amazing because even if you lose your lane your raw cc will help your team win every fight
> [{quoted}](name=Striking Venom,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WKeYR8lh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-11T01:04:46.659+0000) > > Vel'Koz - long range burst can insta kill an entire team when positioned correctly... > > Lissandra is amazing because even if you lose your lane your raw cc will help your team win every fight Any other suggestions?
Rioter Comments
: About the Yasuo nerfs
Well, depending on what they do to Yas I'll consider getting him.
: Because Shaco has an "unhealthy" design. And yet Fizz and Leblanc exist.
> [{quoted}](name=am13uegg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zv4Y1eEI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-10T02:09:03.265+0000) > > Because Shaco has an "unhealthy" design. And yet Fizz and Leblanc exist. So Critsuo doesn't exist...weird
RÆßER (NA)
: Talons Kit
Here's the thing: I've played a lot of Talon games and I can say 2 things. #1 level 2 kill depends on your enemy laner not backing after you kept W-ing them for a little bit(getting the actual kill with level 2 Q). It is possible but it takes a lot risk that I myself didn't want to do at first but I found it to be very beneficial to me and my team to try and secure the first kill. #2 It is possible to "come back" If you don't get fed early enough, it'll take a while but, I know for a fact it's very possible (the end). Now This all my opinion of course, like it is with everything. I don't and will not claim to know Talon inside and out, but I do know that previously (old talon) had an actual rotation you had to execute before you could get a kill. Now it's all based on picking out weak targets or roaming a lot. Roaming has it's downsides as you all know but it's only good if you keep your eye out for low HP targets.
: Rising Summoners Coaching Community
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: What if Yasuo crit damage scaled with levels?
How about no and that he's already dumb enough to lane against mid/late
: Teemo's poison should stack
Teemo's AP scaling needs to be removed. Then he won't be that bad.
: Cowsep's placements...
Cowsep doesn't even play in NA, he's irrelavant here
Taizuki (NA)
: First ranked match of the season and ofc....
Depending on what ELO you are then Teemo shouldn't be an issue. I was playing Shaco top lane against a Teemo and I got the first kill of on Teemo and he stayed back and played passive which allowed me to to keep killing him. Teemo is a champ for people who are afriad of losing matches.
: Poppy is unkillable how is it fair
Yas has double crit how's that fair? Lee sin has stupid ward jump, how's that fair? It's a game, relax,
Dynikus (NA)
: Kassadin is a late game god. He's terrible early game to make up for that, because if he was good in the laning phase as well, he would be pretty op.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OxEwm5qN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-07T04:39:24.990+0000) > > Kassadin is a late game god. He's terrible early game to make up for that, because if he was good in the laning phase as well, he would be pretty op. Sort of like Jayce?
: i play her mostly mid actually
> [{quoted}](name=Master Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Er6A65Wq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-06T01:02:11.303+0000) > > i play her mostly mid actually May I add you?
DDasani (NA)
: LF mid coach
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Gear Head is recruiting Mature Gamers
: Gear Head is recruiting Mature Gamers
How big is your clan? I'm willing to sign up!
Rioter Comments
: CSOO (Counter Solo Mid) Is now having try-outs! (Serious Team)
Prefered role:Mid/top Champions you play for that role: J4, Fiora, Irelia, Kayle, Akali. Mid: Kassadin, Talon (really good at him) Akali, Annie, Lux, Morg. Time zone: Est Strengths:Think about the team not about self-gain. Has decent map awareness, good warding, encouraging. Weaknesses:Tilts on certain champs. Still learning some champs ( I.E ahri, Kassadin) Can you shot call?: Yes Available times (In EST please): 9:45pm (monday & tuesday) 6:30pm (wensday, friday, saturday) All day thursday. After 1:45pm (sunday) Username: DDasani
: Nerf Poppy's base damages
Just give it up. Poppy is fine the way she is. Nasus is a tank and he does insane amounts of damage. So your argument is invalid.
: you really expect to stream a full match with your mobile plan?
> [{quoted}](name=ShinkoMinori,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OeJHjxz8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-28T19:06:43.936+0000) > > you really expect to stream a full match with your mobile plan? Wifi is also an option :3
: Join the Society of Star Guardians :D We have a discord and dont allow toxic players in our ranks. We play for fun! :D
> [{quoted}](name=Seraph Mikleo,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=y2EBK2FE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-28T03:39:06.821+0000) > > Join the Society of Star Guardians :D We have a discord and dont allow toxic players in our ranks. We play for fun! :D Can I join too? The group I'm in is dead..has been for a while.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nathaniell1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JibmcVEr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-27T19:25:38.523+0000) > > Wait for Camille bro.. you will see what is early game dominance.. Lee is weak compared to her. Naw she'll be banned for 60 days straight and then gutted
> [{quoted}](name=SGT Dingle Berry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JibmcVEr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-27T19:26:41.046+0000) > > Naw she'll be banned for 60 days straight and then gutted Strictly opinion lol. Think what you want.
Rioter Comments
: So is yasuo gonna get reworked
A champ who get DOUBLE crit (practically for free) is kinda dumb. You don't need to build full crit on Yas tbh, an AD Yas would work just as well.
: I Feel Like Riot Broke the Assassins
And as for Talon, I don't know if you've every played him or not but half of his damage (in my opinion) comes from his Q. Shoot, half the kills I'm able to get is because of his Q. Play the assassins you claim to know so much about before you give a summary of them based on...YOUR OPINION.
nujumkey (NA)
: (Pre-Release) Camille Jungle Clear Practice (League of Legends PBE)
She's not a jungler..we have enough of these so-called "junglers". She's a top laner pure and simple. Stop trying to make a top laner that hasn't even come out into something she's not. I swear this community gets dumber every day.
Show more

DDasani

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion