Rioter Comments
: Qiyana Should Have To Actually Land Her Abilities To Do Damage.
She can 100% land her q when cast during her e, so, that's 2 abilities, plus if she uses ice, you're stunned so she can ult with 100% accuracy, so she lands all her abilities thanks to point and click ^_^
: How many games can you intentionally ruin before being banned?
: Why trolls win League of Legends.
I was playing arurf on pbe the other day and we had an 0/7 malz talking shit. I told him to shut the fuck up because he was the only one with more than 5 deaths at the time. At some point he said "im the best" Our Katarina got a quadra kill soon after My response: No, you're autistic. Kat is the best. Now shut the fuck up. Are you ready for the plot twist? HE DID SHUT UP! NOT ANOTHER WORD THE REST OF THE GAME! He let us carry him and I received no punishment.
Bazerka (NA)
: Can't you get little legends for free? I got mine for free, they may not be hyper swag ones, but I didnt want to / have to pay for 'em :X
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YYAMIPRA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T19:45:28.247+0000) > > Can't you get little legends for free? I got mine for free, they may not be hyper swag ones, but I didnt want to / have to pay for 'em :X The good ones aren't free.
  Rioter Comments
: "Trolling" Has Pretty Much Lost Its Meaning In League
Whenever I get Anivia in aram, you best be dodging before I SHOW you what trolling is.
Rioter Comments
RemaLord3 (EUNE)
: Idc for this i just wont arurf back so yeah.
> [{quoted}](name=RemaLord3,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-08-28T03:35:11.114+0000) > > Idc for this i just wont arurf back so yeah. check pbe bro
rujitra (NA)
: Actually, yes, if you are forming a sentence such as "in Poland 'negro' is a brand of candy" or similar, to my knowledge Riot explicitly permits that **if it is verified by their support agents fluent in the language that it's acceptable**.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0003000000000000000000030000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:23:41.871+0000) > > Actually, yes, if you are forming a sentence such as "in Poland 'negro' is a brand of candy" or similar, to my knowledge Riot explicitly permits that **if it is verified by their support agents fluent in the language that it's acceptable**. "RiOT doEs NOT SupPOrT THEse LAnguaGes"
: The "Ban words" system should be aware of location specific meanings
The saddest part of this whole thing isn't even the post itself. It's the "specialist" being a complete douche. He brings up "THE LINE" in nearly every single one of his comments, and then proceeds to drag the line in circles, squiggles, over hills and mountains, basically going all over the place. He'll probably delete this comment for calling him out, too.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 페이커 매드무비 2019 | Faker Montage 2019
Wow using someone else's plays to try and get popular on YouTube? That's sad. Also, can you not viewbot?
: To Whoever Took the Time to Fix Aatrox's Walk Animation on the PBE
That's a bug. It'll be back to normal in a few days.
: [GAMEPLAY] Riven's Q With 100% Consistency Fails to Deal Damage
Wow that's the best Riven nerf I've ever seen!
Rioter Comments
: There's no gameplay improvement that would come from announcers,adding them would do absolutely nothing......**BUT IT SHOULD STILL BE ADDED TO THE GAME**! It would be an awesome addition to the game and there's literally no downside - use them if you want to, don't use them if you don't want to - voila. I'd just worry about the price. Riot will probably make them 1.5k RP or something. rofl
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B5Esc0I4,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:52:07.587+0000) > > There's no gameplay improvement that would come from announcers,adding them would do absolutely nothing......**BUT IT SHOULD STILL BE ADDED TO THE GAME**! > It would be an awesome addition to the game and there's literally no downside - use them if you want to, don't use them if you don't want to - voila. > > > I'd just worry about the price. > Riot will probably make them 1.5k RP or something. rofl Even THEN I would still probably buy 1. Not more just because of the price, but 1 for sure.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I mean, if we're being completely honest, not being able to show off your accomplishments _technically_ doesn't prevent you from playing games. If we define "gameplay" as the physical act of getting into a game with other people, playing that game, and concluding that game, being able to show your progression _technically_ doesn't fit into that model. Don't get me wrong, eternals still suck, but if there is one thing we can never accuse Riot of, it is false advertising. There are plenty of other rational, well-thought-out arguments to use, but it sounds to me like you're just making up an argument for the sake of stirring the pot.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IojTHu2x,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T03:39:47.792+0000) > > I mean, if we're being completely honest, not being able to show off your accomplishments _technically_ doesn't prevent you from playing games. > > If we define "gameplay" as the physical act of getting into a game with other people, playing that game, and concluding that game, being able to show your progression _technically_ doesn't fit into that model. > > Don't get me wrong, eternals still suck, but if there is one thing we can never accuse Riot of, it is false advertising. > > There are plenty of other rational, well-thought-out arguments to use, but it sounds to me like you're just making up an argument for the sake of stirring the pot. Just let me be mad about eternals.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: anyone else just afk when they get 0 items?
No, that's why I'm not hardstuck.
Rioter Comments
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Nerf pyke's ult gold generation already.
Why the fuck does Pyke have more gold than Yasuo? Yasuo has the most cs in game and a few more kills. Riot. You fucking r%%%%%s. inb4 snowflake mods remove this comment
: if this were a thing, i'd probably be stupid enough to spend all my money just to get every variation of the hushtail. and i'd feel no shame. as it is, i'll probably be spending the remainder of my gifted birthday RP and leave it at that
> [{quoted}](name=The Nami Goddess,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YIkN8su6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-07T03:48:58.810+0000) > > if this were a thing, i'd probably be stupid enough to spend all my money just to get every variation of the hushtail. and i'd feel no shame. as it is, i'll probably be spending the remainder of my gifted birthday RP and leave it at that Please don't. Don't encourage them by giving in to their filthy greedy ways.
: It's scummy, just like loot boxes... give us what we want, no RNG mechanic
> [{quoted}](name=KittyMcMeowMeow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YIkN8su6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-07T02:49:29.187+0000) > > It's scummy, just like loot boxes... give us what we want, no RNG mechanic No, it isn't like lootboxes. It is lootboxes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DODGEORLOSE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WRbtpWMG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:44:23.716+0000) > > Where are you right now? I wanna suck your dick for that one. you better be female
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WRbtpWMG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T23:22:13.119+0000) > > you better be female That's none of your business.
: funny way of spelling surprise mechanics
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WRbtpWMG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-01T21:37:49.084+0000) > > funny way of spelling surprise mechanics Where are you right now? I wanna suck your dick for that one.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My will to play this game.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yznlixEK,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-07-31T20:35:59.669+0000) > > My will to play this game. Me too. Me too.
Rioter Comments
Schenix (NA)
: Personally, I think he should have both ratios, fits his thematic. Imagine a Pantheon that uses the full potential of his divine magic by building a Ludens and just smacking them with a golden energy shield and telling them to sit down. Doesn't impede on an AD Pantheons playstyle too much since you'd give up Q poke for W poke and scale less effectively unless you went wholeheartedly into it. Adding an AP ratio to his E is all that it needs. I do agree his ult should also have an AD ratio attached though, payoff for landing such an ability should be very high. W doesn't need it, but a small one should suffice. Irelia deals magic damage as well as a side note, despite being an AD that clearly uses just blades. Much like Katarina being AP, being an assassin utilizing physical blades.
> [{quoted}](name=Useless Jhin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ITyHB85I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-30T23:20:36.171+0000) > > Personally, I think he should have both ratios, fits his thematic. Imagine a Pantheon that uses the full potential of his divine magic by building a Ludens and just smacking them with a golden energy shield and telling them to sit down. Doesn't impede on an AD Pantheons playstyle too much since you'd give up Q poke for W poke and scale less effectively unless you went wholeheartedly into it. Adding an AP ratio to his E is all that it needs. > > I do agree his ult should also have an AD ratio attached though, payoff for landing such an ability should be very high. W doesn't need it, but a small one should suffice. Irelia deals magic damage as well as a side note, despite being an AD that clearly uses just blades. Much like Katarina being AP, being an assassin utilizing physical blades. I agree with having ap scalings on his W and R, but they should deal the same type of damage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ezitnae (EUW)
: TFT Overlay
If this isn't a virus, thank you.
: delete trinity
It only gives 250 health and zero other tank stats. It makes nothing tanky.
Boomer (OCE)
: Can't believe this is banworthy
God damn. The snowflakes and SJWs are taking over Riot, too, now?
Rioter Comments
McWhyBro (NA)
: Is this a question posted by Riot, a statement made by Riot, or just a troll post? Because, NO, Riot does not work "hard" at giving players what they /need/ Riot caters to children who lie, gang up on people who aren't in their pre-made group, make false reports, rally the opposing team to join their false case and get innocent people banned. I haven't played more than 10 games since you, RIOT, permanently banned my BETA-Season6 account for playing ONE game after being on hiatus for years. The situation? Non-ranked draft, 4 kids in a premade group trash talk me during hero select, during game, refuse to help during game, incessantly berate me, abandon me during team fights and shout in all chat "INT INT INT! REPORT!" This went on for bout 28min and they even convinced 2 people on the other team to join their cause and before I could even finish reporting 2 out of the 4 children on my so-called "team" I was hit with the "You've been permanently banned." window. After which I endured several thousand e-mails, most of which were generic automated replies (aka lies), regarding "We thoroughly and personally investigate every permanent ban, none are automated without being signed off on." There was zero investigation in my permaban. Chatlogs are not an end-all be-all investigation or definitive proof of something as harsh as taking away someones hard earned, high valued account and support from Day 1. When it comes to investigating whether or not to Permanently ban someone, Chatlogs should be at the VERY BOTTOM of consideration especially in the format its presented: only the chat you've put into the game. With ZERO context / correlation to what's being said from everyone else, an "insult" in chatlog bans is 99.9999% more likely to be a response to being berated, trash talked, etc for half an hour. Not including context is a huge red flag in you NOT WORKING HARD on anything in regards to how you handle PERMANENT bans. Had you watched the GAME REPLAY of what happened, you would have full scope and full perspective from EVERY SIDE of such a situation. I guarantee more people would not be permanently banned right now had you guys genuinely cared and worked as hard as you claim. I say all this from my heart because I absolutely LOVED your game and I played it passionately as well as competitively for YEARS since the moment it was playable. For you to treat me so disgustingly makes me never want to support you guys again. Moving on What is your investigation process? Reading a non-contextualized chatlog? Was this not blatantly abused during Tribunal days where people were getting REWARDED for being trigger happy on banning kids who were getting ganged up on by their own team, falsely reported for finally snapping back at the immature remarks being hurled at them for a half hour straight? Yeah, Riot, I remember you gave rewards to kids who abused Tribunal, and thus, began the Report Abuse. This trend didn't die when you got rid of rewarding Tribunal volunteers This trend didn't fizzle out when you got rid of Tribunal altogether No, what happened instead was you created a Community built entirely on TWO OPTIONS: 1) If you're like me and have no one to play with, you have to suck it up and /muteall 1a) You can't even joke with people on your team, why? because text has no tone. Anything can and will be twisted into "toxic" (GOD I HATE THAT WORD) or "Griefing" HATE THAT WORD EVEN MORE 1b) If you do muteall, you rob yourself the potential to meet and make new friends to game with in the future, If you don't muteall and try to chat, you get reported. 1Example) MY latest chat-ban / restriction is the result of being able to type 240wpm. I did not use profanity, I did target anyone personally, I did not use racial slurs, I did not tell anyone to off themself, I did not TRASH TALK ANYONE. What I did was state FACTS. Such facts as Bot lane (on my team, in team chat, answering a questoin to our jungler "What happened this game?" I replied, "Bot lane went 0-8 and 0-7, imo it looks like they int'd because now they're fake afking to avoid leaverbuster" During the remainder of the game, opposing team even agreed I wasn't BM'ing anyone and that I was actually doing no more and no less than STATING FACTS that happened in the game. Not with a negative tone, nor positive, but a neutral-straight-to-the-point FACTUAL tone. Being able to type fast and stating KDA's or facts such as "our team is refusing to gather for team objectives I.E. killing drakes, contesting drakes, grouping, defending, etc. Stated JUST like that. That's how I got chat restricted after speaking this same manner in all my games >> If I'm not able to state facts in a game without potentially and most likely being reported by children because they CAN and you, RIOT, you will oblige them and punish those who are already suffering enough with feeders, botters, int'ers, trash talking premades, or talk to my team in GENERAL about ANYTHING then this is no longer a community, no longer a team game, no longer about having the remotest of fun. 2) Last night I had the unpleasant experience of trying my best to play with another premade group in non-ranked (blind pick this time but it hoenstly doesn't matter the game mode) - Lucien was spamming pings. Knowing that pre-game, I asked my teammates to please keep their eyes open for my pings due to my inability to chat courtesy of false reports getting me chat restricted. Verbatim, "Team, please keep a look out for my pings as I'm chat-restricted." About 9min into game I realized what Lucien was doing (other than feeding bot lane, which god forbid I mention that fact, since ASKING your team to stop feeding or "back up under turret / play safe / play smarter / play as a team" is NOW considered offensive and IS 100% bannable. This Lucien began to spam pings, randomly. Anywhere I was on map, he would spam my location. Unlike the other 2 who were not in his duo group, Master Yi "jungle" who refused to EVER go to drake even when it was wide open, made me solo herald while he died constantly over extending, I believe his final KDA was 2-8 or 1-8? With 1/5 the CS of everyone else in game excluding supports obviously. Master Yi became rallying for opposing team to report ME for "spamming pings" when in reality it was Lucien. could I defend myself in All Chat? No. Why? Another group of immature children who YOU , RIOT, CATER to and I could not even DEFEND MYSELF against flat out lies. ... TBC if i care to continue, I feel as if no Riot employee will read this and take it to heart. in all honesty, I can see my post being treated in an extremely harsh manner and time will soon tell
> [{quoted}](name=McWhyBro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7PIQwxAn,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-21T17:48:20.358+0000) > > Is this a question posted by Riot, a statement made by Riot, or just a troll post? > Because, NO, Riot does not work "hard" at giving players what they /need/ > Riot caters to children who lie, gang up on people who aren't in their pre-made group, make false reports, rally the opposing team to join their false case and get innocent people banned. > I haven't played more than 10 games since you, RIOT, permanently banned my BETA-Season6 account for playing ONE game after being on hiatus for years. > The situation? Non-ranked draft, 4 kids in a premade group trash talk me during hero select, during game, refuse to help during game, incessantly berate me, abandon me during team fights and shout in all chat "INT INT INT! REPORT!" > This went on for bout 28min and they even convinced 2 people on the other team to join their cause and before I could even finish reporting 2 out of the 4 children on my so-called "team" I was hit with the "You've been permanently banned." window. > After which I endured several thousand e-mails, most of which were generic automated replies (aka lies), regarding "We thoroughly and personally investigate every permanent ban, none are automated without being signed off on." > There was zero investigation in my permaban. Chatlogs are not an end-all be-all investigation or definitive proof of something as harsh as taking away someones hard earned, high valued account and support from Day 1. > When it comes to investigating whether or not to Permanently ban someone, Chatlogs should be at the VERY BOTTOM of consideration especially in the format its presented: only the chat you've put into the game. With ZERO context / correlation to what's being said from everyone else, an "insult" in chatlog bans is 99.9999% more likely to be a response to being berated, trash talked, etc for half an hour. Not including context is a huge red flag in you NOT WORKING HARD on anything in regards to how you handle PERMANENT bans. > Had you watched the GAME REPLAY of what happened, you would have full scope and full perspective from EVERY SIDE of such a situation. I guarantee more people would not be permanently banned right now had you guys genuinely cared and worked as hard as you claim. > I say all this from my heart because I absolutely LOVED your game and I played it passionately as well as competitively for YEARS since the moment it was playable. For you to treat me so disgustingly makes me never want to support you guys again. Moving on > > What is your investigation process? Reading a non-contextualized chatlog? Was this not blatantly abused during Tribunal days where people were getting REWARDED for being trigger happy on banning kids who were getting ganged up on by their own team, falsely reported for finally snapping back at the immature remarks being hurled at them for a half hour straight? Yeah, Riot, I remember you gave rewards to kids who abused Tribunal, and thus, began the Report Abuse. > This trend didn't die when you got rid of rewarding Tribunal volunteers > This trend didn't fizzle out when you got rid of Tribunal altogether > > No, what happened instead was you created a Community built entirely on TWO OPTIONS: > 1) If you're like me and have no one to play with, you have to suck it up and /muteall > 1a) You can't even joke with people on your team, why? because text has no tone. Anything can and will be twisted into "toxic" (GOD I HATE THAT WORD) or "Griefing" HATE THAT WORD EVEN MORE > 1b) If you do muteall, you rob yourself the potential to meet and make new friends to game with in the future, If you don't muteall and try to chat, you get reported. > 1Example) MY latest chat-ban / restriction is the result of being able to type 240wpm. I did not use profanity, I did target anyone personally, I did not use racial slurs, I did not tell anyone to off themself, I did not TRASH TALK ANYONE. What I did was state FACTS. Such facts as Bot lane (on my team, in team chat, answering a questoin to our jungler "What happened this game?" I replied, "Bot lane went 0-8 and 0-7, imo it looks like they int'd because now they're fake afking to avoid leaverbuster" During the remainder of the game, opposing team even agreed I wasn't BM'ing anyone and that I was actually doing no more and no less than STATING FACTS that happened in the game. Not with a negative tone, nor positive, but a neutral-straight-to-the-point FACTUAL tone. > Being able to type fast and stating KDA's or facts such as "our team is refusing to gather for team objectives I.E. killing drakes, contesting drakes, grouping, defending, etc. Stated JUST like that. That's how I got chat restricted after speaking this same manner in all my games > > 2) Last night I had the unpleasant experience of trying my best to play with another premade group in non-ranked (blind pick this time but it hoenstly doesn't matter the game mode) - Lucien was spamming pings. Knowing that pre-game, I asked my teammates to please keep their eyes open for my pings due to my inability to chat courtesy of false reports getting me chat restricted. Verbatim, "Team, please keep a look out for my pings as I'm chat-restricted." > About 9min into game I realized what Lucien was doing (other than feeding bot lane, which god forbid I mention that fact, since ASKING your team to stop feeding or "back up under turret / play safe / play smarter / play as a team" is NOW considered offensive and IS 100% bannable. This Lucien began to spam pings, randomly. Anywhere I was on map, he would spam my location. Unlike the other 2 who were not in his duo group, Master Yi "jungle" who refused to EVER go to drake even when it was wide open, made me solo herald while he died constantly over extending, I believe his final KDA was 2-8 or 1-8? With 1/5 the CS of everyone else in game excluding supports obviously. Master Yi became rallying for opposing team to report ME for "spamming pings" when in reality it was Lucien. could I defend myself in All Chat? No. Why? Another group of immature children who YOU , RIOT, CATER to and I could not even DEFEND MYSELF against flat out lies. > > ... TBC > if i care to continue, I feel as if no Riot employee will read this and take it to heart. > in all honesty, I can see my post being treated in an extremely harsh manner and time will soon tell WAY Too long didn't read
Show more

DODGEORLOSE

Level 123 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion